Gameplay will start Monday, 13 February, 2017!
The mountainous state of Dragonspire is under siege by the Forces of Evil! Dragonspire's monarch, Queen Adeline, has sent out dispatches to every corner of the Five Realms asking for brave adventurers to come to her kingdom's aid.
Citizens of the Five Realms,
Succor your brethren in Dragonspire! Evils hitherto unseen besiege our mountains. They terrorize the people, ruin crops, plunder caravans, and ravage the environs. I, Queen Adeline, monarch of Dragonspire, offer great reward to any and all who will come to my people's aid and drive these fiends from this plane.
The Five Realms are as follows:
- Elvenwood -- EASTERN Realm -- forest home of the elves. Think Rivendell and Lorien, and you've got the idea
- Shiredale -- SOUTHERN Realm -- halflings or "hobbits" (if you wish to insult them and earn a swift punch in the nards), also considered a borderland of Goetlund
- Unterstein -- NORTHERN Realm -- means "Under the Stone" home of dwarves and gnomes... and their evilly-aligned cousins ((interestingly enough, Dragonspire is a human city-state in the Westgate Valley, a day's hike from Westgate Citadel, fortress entrance to Unterstein))
- Goetlund -- WESTERN Realm -- ((Pronounced GEET-loond)) massive area that is home to the vast majority of humans.
- Shiloha -- CENTRAL Realm -- this is the home of the religious orders. Paladins, clerics, monks, and their ilk hail from here more often than not.
Half-elves are not uncommon within Shiloha or along its borders with Elvenwood and Goetland, but are typically rare the deeper into Elvenwood or Goetlund one goes.
Half-orcs are rare, but are typically found around Westgate Valley and are nomadic barbarians. The term "orc" is used for them rather often as an insult and will incite a Challenge. They look and sound much like the orcs of Skyrim.
TRUE ORCS are in fact Uruk-Hai, and ALWAYS referred to as such. These demons are FEARED and for VERY GOOD reason. A single Uruk-hai can slay a dozen men; they can Rage, and older Uruk-haiim are more often than not members of the RAVAGER((pg 73 COMPLETE WARRIOR)), EYES OF GRUUMSH((pg 31, ibid.)), or FRENZIED BERSERKER((pg 36, ibid.)) prestige classes. If you are cursed by the gods so badly as to meet a RAGE MAGE Uruk-hai by yourself, take your own life and do it fast, your death will be less painful and prolonged.
FOLLOW FORUM RULES
Further notes on Alignments Allowed and certain items can be found in the D&D specific forum.
The following are NEEDED:
Ref +13, Fort +7, Will +10
Ironwood staff +4(D6/D6 [living ironwood +D4 single handed, +D2 poison on hold], crit x2)
- DraxionSite Technician
- Posts : 312
Likes : 4
Join date : 2016-12-22
D&D Character Sheet
Gold Pieces: 126 gold, 320 silver, 5 copper
Base Attack Bonus: +0 | Initiative: +8
Morningstar: +5 (1d8+5 x2)
Shield (bash): +5 (1d4+2 x2)
Crossbow, heavy: +4 (1d10 19-20/x2)
AC: 19 (17 w/o shield)
Turn/Rebuke Undead: 7/7
Saving Throws: Fort: +6, Ref: +4, Will: +9
- Daily Spells:
• Detect Magic
• Cure Light Wounds
• Shield of Faith
• Inflict Light Wounds
• [D] Burning Hands
- Sponsored content