View previous topic View next topic Go down

Siren and ilovemydog

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Eugene came over to Cassius. "Kid, are you still okay in the head or are you more afraid of things? Did you leave the phone?" he asked.

Cassius then yelped and turned to look at Eugene. "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to leave you....There was nothing I could do.." he said as he backed up in fear of being killed now, his eyes had now become red from constant fear, which was something most werewolves got after being out and alone for so long.

Eugene looked a little worried. "Buddy, I ain't gonna hurt you. I'm your pal. Why are your eyes red?" he asked worriedly.

Cassius then heard something and quickly turned and listened, then began to growl. He'd also because a bit paranoid from not talking to a thing and from the fear of Russel coming after him. "fear, can't shake that feeling anymore.." he said as he looked around for the source of the sound. Which turned out to be just a rabbit.

Eugene sighed and used what Dani used to do to help him calm down. He gently reached down and pet him between the ears.

(Lets just pretend he's in wolf form)

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Hailey Elizabeth McCormic - blonde with hazel eyes; Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Monty Henderson - dirty blonde hair with brown eyes; Bobcat; 18 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Teagan Samantha Maroon - light brown hair, blue eyes; Fat-tailed scorpion; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Siren and ilovemydog

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:58 pm

Cassius wouldn't try anything with Miwa, he had no interest with her anyways.

Tulu watched Cassius closely and then followed after Miwa, beginning the trek again.

Eugene would follow. "Maybe you should ask them what they do for full moons?" he suggested.

Cassius got up and would slowly follow after them, then looked to Eugene and nodded. "So, may I ask something?" he said to Miwa and Tulu.

"Of course." came Tulu's response but he didn't make eye-contact and he didn't even glanced back at Cassius, but Miwa did.

Cassius only kept his eyes on Tulu. "So, can I ask....what do you two plan on doing when the full moon comes out?" he asked.

ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:01 pm

Tulu watched Cassius closely and then followed after Miwa, beginning the trek again.

Eugene would follow. "Maybe you should ask them what they do for full moons?" he suggested.

Cassius got up and would slowly follow after them, then looked to Eugene and nodded. "So, may I ask something?" he said to Miwa and Tulu.

"Of course." came Tulu's response but he didn't make eye-contact and he didn't even glanced back at Cassius, but Miwa did.

Cassius only kept his eyes on Tulu. "So, can I ask....what do you two plan on doing when the full moon comes out?" he asked.

Tulu blinked. "Find shelter if possible and if we can't we build one." he explained as he walked.

Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Teagan Samantha Maroon - light brown hair, blue eyes; Fat-tailed scorpion; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:03 pm

Tulu blinked. "Find shelter if possible and if we can't we build one." he explained as he walked.

Cassius nodded. "I see, well. I just wanted to know so I could be prepared." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:05 pm

Cassius nodded. "I see, well. I just wanted to know so I could be prepared." he said.

Tulu glanced back at him and chuckled. "We have yet to go nuts." he explained, meaning he and Miwa had never been affected yet.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:09 pm

Tulu glanced back at him and chuckled. "We have yet to go nuts." he explained, meaning he and Miwa had never been affected yet.

Cassius smiled and looked at them. Well that's good to hear, I've tried to avoid the full moon at all costs." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:14 pm

Cassius smiled and looked at them. Well that's good to hear, I've tried to avoid the full moon at all costs." he said.

Tulu and Miwa ran ahead of him and made sure Cassius could keep up.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:20 pm

Cassius would run after them and made sure not to lose them at any point.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:23 pm

Tulu and Miwa would stop to hunt some deer and would eat half their fill and leave the rest for Cassius.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:28 pm

Tulu and Miwa would stop to hunt some deer and would eat half their fill and leave the rest for Cassius.

Cassius would eat the rest of the deer and would wait for Miwa and Tulu to start leading the way again.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:37 pm

Cassius would eat the rest of the deer and would wait for Miwa and Tulu to start leading the way again.

Tulu and Miwa stopped upon scenting a werewolf pack close by and they all looked at one another worriedly.

Eugene was still around but invisible.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:46 pm

Tulu and Miwa stopped upon scenting a werewolf pack close by and they all looked at one another worriedly.

Cassius would smell the pack and would begin to wonder if this was a friendly pack or if this would turn out just like the packs he'd faced before.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:53 pm

Cassius would smell the pack and would begin to wonder if this was a friendly pack or if this would turn out just like the packs he'd faced before.

Tulu decided not to bother them and continued on hoping they didn't get noticed by the pack at all.

Miwa seemed a little uncertain about something.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:58 pm

Tulu decided not to bother them and continued on hoping they didn't get noticed by the pack at all.

Cassius would follow after Miwa and Tulu, not sure what to say or do right now.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:08 pm

Tulu stopped upon seeing a werewolf in their wolf form running over to them. He wanted to run but he couldn't and now it was too late. The other werewolf gained on him and it was definitely not a friendly pack.

The new werewolf leaped onto Tulu's back and they both became a snarling, growling, and biting mess. Tulu yelped and blood sprayed in the air from the one attack and Tulu was easily being over-powered by this much larger male. One part of the fight, Tulu was pinned and then male bit at Tulu's neck so hard Tulu's tail went tucked and he struggled to kick him off.

Eventually both of them stalled and panted. Tulu had a pretty badly bitten muzzle, neck, and shoulder while the other wolf seemed to have barely a bite on him.

Miwa yelped and backed away from the fight, not wanting to get involved.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:10 pm

Tulu stopped upon seeing a werewolf in their wolf form running over to them. He wanted to run but he couldn't and now it was too late. The other werewolf gained on him and it was definitely not a friendly pack.

The new werewolf leaped onto Tulu's back and they both became a snarling, growling, and biting mess. Tulu yelped and blood sprayed in the air from the one attack and Tulu was easily being over-powered by this much larger male. One part of the fight, Tulu was pinned and then male bit at Tulu's neck so hard Tulu's tail went tucked and he struggled to kick him off.

Eventually both of them stalled and panted. Tulu had a pretty badly bitten muzzle, neck, and shoulder while the other wolf seemed to have barely a bite on him.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:17 pm

Cassius saw this and snarled, he'd then lunged at the new wolf and would go for the back of the neck to try and push this wolf to the ground or to try and fling him away from Tulu and Miwa.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:20 pm

Cassius saw this and snarled, he'd then lunged at the new wolf and would go for the back of the neck to try and push this wolf to the ground or to try and fling him away from Tulu and Miwa.

The new werewolf swiftly dodged it and was about to bite into Cassius' neck when it yelped and crumpled to the ground. Eugene had triggered a cardiac arrest with the werewolf to protect Cassius.

Tulu panted heavily with blood dripping from his bitten tongue and he slowly stepped towards the new wolf and nudged him to realize this werewolf was dead now. "What did you do? Are you magic?" he asked. It was better now then never to explained Eugene.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:23 pm

The new werewolf swiftly dodged it and was about to bite into Cassius' neck when it yelped and crumpled to the ground. Eugene had triggered a cardiac arrest with the werewolf to protect Cassius.

Tulu panted heavily with blood dripping from his bitten tongue and he slowly stepped towards the new wolf and nudged him to realize this werewolf was dead now. "What did you do? Are you magic?" he asked. It was better now then never to explained Eugene.

Cassius watched this then took a step back and looked at Tulu. "No, I'm not magic but.......before I tell you what happens, promise me you won't run off scared, say I'm crazy, or even try and kill me.." he said as he looked right at Tulu, about to tel him about Eugene.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:28 pm

Cassius watched this then took a step back and looked at Tulu. "No, I'm not magic but.......before I tell you what happens, promise me you won't run off scared, say I'm crazy, or even try and kill me.." he said as he looked right at Tulu, about to tel him about Eugene.

Tulu nodded his head and Miwa came to his side worried about her mate's health now, she tenderly licked his wounds.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:31 pm

Tulu nodded his head and Miwa came to his side worried about her mate's health now, she tenderly licked his wounds.

Cassius then gulped and looked away for a second to make sure no more werewolves were around, then looked back to Tulu. "I-it was my friend, Eugene. Now, the thing is....Eugene...is someone you can't see because.....he's a ghost......and I can see him, when he wants me to." he said, now hoping these two wouldn't think he was a freak or something like that.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:36 pm

Cassius then gulped and looked away for a second to make sure no more werewolves were around, then looked back to Tulu. "I-it was my friend, Eugene. Now, the thing is....Eugene...is someone you can't see because.....he's a ghost......and I can see him, when he wants me to." he said, now hoping these two wouldn't think he was a freak or something like that.

Tulu and Miwa were both looking at him like he was crazy but then they glanced around nervously, scared now of Eugene. Tulu sat down and whimpered at his injuries. Miwa came to his side. "We need to find something that we can tend to him with." she told Cassius, not bothering to abandon her mate.

Eugene blinked. "They seemed to take it well." he whispered to Cassius.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:40 pm

Tulu and Miwa were both looking at him like he was crazy but then they glanced around nervously, scared now of Eugene. Tulu sat down and whimpered at his injuries. Miwa came to his side. "We need to find something that we can tend to him with." she told Cassius, not bothering to abandon her mate.

Cassius saw the nervousness and sighed. "Ill go look for some supplies..." he said then lowered his head then went to findsome stuff for Tulu's wounds. He knew that either they'd try to abandon him in their journey or they'd tell him to stay away. For now, he'd do his best to show he wasn't going to harm them and Eugene wouldn't either.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:49 pm

Cassius saw the nervousness and sighed. "Ill go look for some supplies..." he said then lowered his head then went to findsome stuff for Tulu's wounds. He knew that either they'd try to abandon him in their journey or they'd tell him to stay away. For now, he'd do his best to show he wasn't going to harm them and Eugene wouldn't either.

Eugene followed him. "Should I appear to them or should I not?" he asked Cassius as he helped search for supplies.

Tulu and Miwa would stay where they were.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:50 pm

Eugene followed him. "Should I appear to them or should I not?" he asked Cassius as he helped search for supplies.

Cassius sighed. "It's up to you, do what you like...I don't know if anything can save me from that disaster." he said as he'd continue his search.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:33 am

Cassius sighed. "It's up to you, do what you like...I don't know if anything can save me from that disaster." he said as he'd continue his search.

Eugene blinked his eyes and then remembered something. "Can you recognize an aloe Vera plant? They have large leaves on them and I think they're good for something." he asked Cassius.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:10 pm

Eugene blinked his eyes and then remembered something. "Can you recognize an aloe Vera plant? They have large leaves on them and I think they're good for something." he asked Cassius.

Cassius would nod then went to find some aloe Vera plants, which wouldn't take long. He'd gather some then would head back to Tulu and Miwa.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum