View previous topic View next topic Go down

Siren and ilovemydog

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:20 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Eugene came over to Cassius. "Kid, are you still okay in the head or are you more afraid of things? Did you leave the phone?" he asked.

Cassius then yelped and turned to look at Eugene. "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to leave you....There was nothing I could do.." he said as he backed up in fear of being killed now, his eyes had now become red from constant fear, which was something most werewolves got after being out and alone for so long.

Eugene looked a little worried. "Buddy, I ain't gonna hurt you. I'm your pal. Why are your eyes red?" he asked worriedly.

Cassius then heard something and quickly turned and listened, then began to growl. He'd also because a bit paranoid from not talking to a thing and from the fear of Russel coming after him. "fear, can't shake that feeling anymore.." he said as he looked around for the source of the sound. Which turned out to be just a rabbit.

Eugene sighed and used what Dani used to do to help him calm down. He gently reached down and pet him between the ears.

(Lets just pretend he's in wolf form)

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Hailey Elizabeth McCormic - blonde with hazel eyes; Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Monty Henderson - dirty blonde hair with brown eyes; Bobcat; 18 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Teagan Samantha Maroon - light brown hair, blue eyes; Fat-tailed scorpion; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Siren and ilovemydog

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:07 am

Ben thought for a second and sighed. "If you come, stay away from Odessa but you can say hi...that's all. Anything else and you will turn up missing." he said then went to head back inside to continue his plans.

Potifer sighed. "Georgia, it's an emergency.... We need you to help find Cassius because he'd gone missing and probably won't come back willingly....we need you to find him and trick him into returning by lying to him...please." he said.

Alastair blinked. "Okay, then I'll go." he said and then walked back towards his castle, which was a long walk.
____
Georgia sighed. "Okay, I'll do it, but let me get dressed." she told him and then hung up. Half an hour later Georgia is seen running over. She needed a bit of cardio anyways. 

Ben would already be back inside his mansion planning everything for Odessa's ball.
________

Potier would be waiting then looked at Georgia when she came. "Good, you're here. Now the lie you need to use is that Dani is in trouble....that should bring Cassius back." he said.

Odessa was coming downstairs in her new baby blue ball gown to look at the progress.
_____
Georgia nodded in understanding.

TIMESKIP TO HER ARRIVING TO CASSIUS!

Georgia had tracked him for many miles and eventually she could be heard howling for Cassius.

Eugene turned towards the howl. "The French werewolf girl? What is she doing so far out here?" he asked.

Ben had almost everything set up for the ball, he then looked over at Odessa and smiled.
_________

Cassius was heading away from any known civilization when he heard the howl, he stopped and would howl back to why she was so far out here.

ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:10 am

Alastair blinked. "Okay, then I'll go." he said and then walked back towards his castle, which was a long walk.
____
Georgia sighed. "Okay, I'll do it, but let me get dressed." she told him and then hung up. Half an hour later Georgia is seen running over. She needed a bit of cardio anyways. 

Ben would already be back inside his mansion planning everything for Odessa's ball.
________

Potier would be waiting then looked at Georgia when she came. "Good, you're here. Now the lie you need to use is that Dani is in trouble....that should bring Cassius back." he said.

Odessa was coming downstairs in her new baby blue ball gown to look at the progress.
_____

Georgia had tracked him for many miles and eventually she could be heard howling for Cassius.

Eugene turned towards the howl. "The French werewolf girl? What is she doing so far out here?" he asked.

Ben had almost everything set up for the ball, he then looked over at Odessa and smiled.
_________

Cassius was heading away from any known civilization when he heard the howl, he stopped and would howl back to why she was so far out here.

Odessa smiled back. "How do I look?" she asked him curiously.
______
Georgia heard the howl and howled back a long howl with one message in it. "Dani is in danger." her howl meant.

Eugene blinked.

Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Teagan Samantha Maroon - light brown hair, blue eyes; Fat-tailed scorpion; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:12 am

________

_____

_________

______
Georgia heard the howl and howled back a long howl with one message in it. "Dani is in danger." her howl meant.

Eugene blinked.

Ben smiled and came over to her and wrapped his arms around her. "You look amazing." he said.
_________

Cassius then looked at Eugene then quickly ran to where Georgia was. Once he found her, he would come right to her side. "What happened to Dani? I thought she was safe with Victor and Ashlynn? Take me to her, now!!" he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:28 am

_____

_________

______

Eugene blinked.

Ben smiled and came over to her and wrapped his arms around her. "You look amazing." he said.
_________

Cassius then looked at Eugene then quickly ran to where Georgia was. Once he found her, he would come right to her side. "What happened to Dani? I thought she was safe with Victor and Ashlynn? Take me to her, now!!" he said.

_____

_________

______

Eugene blinked.

_________

Odessa smiled and kissed his lips lovingly and purred a little.
_____
Georgia gulped. "She was taken away in the middle of the night while they were both asleep, we don't know where she is, she's been missing the whole weekend. We've put up missing posters and everything but someone kept tearing them down." she lied, but he couldn't detect it. She began running back towards where Victor's mansion was. God, he was going to be so mad once he got there.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:36 am

_________

______

Eugene blinked.

_________

_________

______

Eugene blinked.

_________

_____
Georgia gulped. "She was taken away in the middle of the night while they were both asleep, we don't know where she is, she's been missing the whole weekend. We've put up missing posters and everything but someone kept tearing them down." she lied, but he couldn't detect it. She began running back towards where Victor's mansion was. God, he was going to be so mad once he got there.

Ben would kiss her lips back as he held onto her.
_________

Cassius would follow after Georgia and began to think of who could have taken Dani, and only one person came to mind. So he began to plan on what he was going to do to Ben once they got back to Victors mansion.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:57 am

______

Eugene blinked.

_________

______

Eugene blinked.

_________

_____

_________

Cassius would follow after Georgia and began to think of who could have taken Dani, and only one person came to mind. So he began to plan on what he was going to do to Ben once they got back to Victors mansion.

Odessa pulled away a little and smiled at him.
_____
When they got there Ashlynn rushed to him and hugged him. "Hey Cassius, thank goodness you're here." she said, prepared for a fight, she braced herself. "Listen, we had Georgia lie to you, Dani is fine asleep in bed, but.......we have a problem. An unknown vampire 2 days ago, kill Victor. We don't know where the wizard is and we need your help." she told him softly.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:07 am

_________

_________

_____

_________

_____
When they got there Ashlynn rushed to him and hugged him. "Hey Cassius, thank goodness you're here." she said, prepared for a fight, she braced herself. "Listen, we had Georgia lie to you, Dani is fine asleep in bed, but.......we have a problem. An unknown vampire 2 days ago, kill Victor. We don't know where the wizard is and we need your help." she told him softly.

Ben would just smile at her, glad to see her happy again.
______

Cassius then shook Ashlynn off of him and growled at being lied to, he shifted to human form and stared at her. "You called me back for this? Lied to me about Dani being in trouble....and now you want me to help you with getting Victor back by me leading you to a wizard?" he asked, a bit angered and hurt to be lied to still.

"Please, I'll make it up for you later, but right now we need you to help Victor...please." Potifer said.

Cassius then sighed. "Fine, get Victor's body and I'l take it to the wizard myself." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:27 am

_____

_________

_____

______

Cassius then shook Ashlynn off of him and growled at being lied to, he shifted to human form and stared at her. "You called me back for this? Lied to me about Dani being in trouble....and now you want me to help you with getting Victor back by me leading you to a wizard?" he asked, a bit angered and hurt to be lied to still.

"Please, I'll make it up for you later, but right now we need you to help Victor...please." Potifer said.

Cassius then sighed. "Fine, get Victor's body and I'l take it to the wizard myself." he said.

Ashlynn sighed deeply and her and Georgia carried out Victor's dead body. Blood wet his shirt and everything.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:20 pm

_________

_____

______

Ashlynn sighed deeply and her and Georgia carried out Victor's dead body. Blood wet his shirt and everything.

Cassius saw this and would take the body and carried it to where he knew the wizard lived. Once there, he'd knock on the cabin door and waited.

The wizard came to the door and would let Cassius in, then took the body and would go to revive the body once again.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:29 pm

_____

______

Cassius saw this and would take the body and carried it to where he knew the wizard lived. Once there, he'd knock on the cabin door and waited.

The wizard came to the door and would let Cassius in, then took the body and would go to revive the body once again.

Victor's body looked very limp.
(I'll act out the wizard)

The wizard tried the spell to revive Victor but Victor's body refused. They gasped and looked at Cassius. "I can't revive him." they said.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:35 pm

______

The wizard tried the spell to revive Victor but Victor's body refused. They gasped and looked at Cassius. "I can't revive him." they said.
(Ok)

Cassius would watch and growled a bit. "Try again, because I won't go back without a revived Victor and I refuse to tell his sired that he can't be revived." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:38 pm

(Ok)

Cassius would watch and growled a bit. "Try again, because I won't go back without a revived Victor and I refuse to tell his sired that he can't be revived." he said.

The wizard tried again and sparks flew from their fingers but again nothing. "His body's rejecting the spell, Cassius. I can't revive him no matter what I do." he explained, looking scared now.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:40 pm

(Ok)

The wizard tried again and sparks flew from their fingers but again nothing. "His body's rejecting the spell, Cassius. I can't revive him no matter what I do." he explained, looking scared now.

Cassius then growled even more but understood. "Fine, but you're coming with me so you can tell his sired that you can't bring him back. he said then went to take the body again and would head home.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:42 pm

(Ok)

Cassius then growled even more but understood. "Fine, but you're coming with me so you can tell his sired that you can't bring him back. he said then went to take the body again and would head home.

The wizard would follow him sadly. He wished he didn't have to tell her this.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:45 pm

(Ok)

Cassius would walk with Victor's body on his back until they reached the mansion again, when he'd set the body down then looked at the wizard.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:53 pm

Cassius would walk with Victor's body on his back until they reached the mansion again, when he'd set the body down then looked at the wizard.

Ashlynn came out and gasped. "What happened?" she asked, worried now.

"Victor cannot be brought back, his body rejected the reviving spell." he explained.

Tears swelled in Ashlynn's eyes and she fell onto her knees and sobbed harshly.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:55 pm

"Victor cannot be brought back, his body rejected the reviving spell." he explained.

Cassius watched then went over to try and comfort Ashlynn. "I'm so sorry." he said as he knelt beside her.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:58 pm

Cassius watched then went over to try and comfort Ashlynn. "I'm so sorry." he said as he knelt beside her.

Ashlynn sobbed loudly. "TRY IT AGAIN!" she screamed at the wizard.

The wizard flinched at her scream.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:08 pm

Cassius looked at her. "He already did, he can't bring Victor back." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:12 pm

"Try it again." Ashlynn told the wizard.

The wizard dipped his head and closed his eyes, placing his hands out in front of him. He tried with all his might but nothing happened. He crumpled onto his knees and panted. "I can't." they said.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:33 pm

The wizard dipped his head and closed his eyes, placing his hands out in front of him. He tried with all his might but nothing happened. He crumpled onto his knees and panted. "I can't." they said.

Cassius watched and teared up a bit, feeling so sorry for Ashlynn that she had lost her Sire for good this time.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:44 pm

Cassius watched and teared up a bit, feeling so sorry for Ashlynn that she had lost her Sire for good this time.

Ashlynn sobbed and cradled Victor's body. "Why?" she whispered tearfully.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:54 pm

Cassius would then shift to his wolf form and let out a long mournful howl, since there was nothing else that could be done now.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:01 am

Cassius would then shift to his wolf form and let out a long mournful howl, since there was nothing else that could be done now.

Ashlynn looked at him and gulped.

Georgia let out a mournful howl as well.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:08 am

Cassius would continued to howl, since he now felt like he was responsible for Victor's death.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:18 am

Cassius would continued to howl, since he now felt like he was responsible for Victor's death.

Georgia howled louder than before.

Ashlynn then went to bury him for the final time.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: