Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Siren and ilovemydog

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Eugene came over to Cassius. "Kid, are you still okay in the head or are you more afraid of things? Did you leave the phone?" he asked.

Cassius then yelped and turned to look at Eugene. "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to leave you....There was nothing I could do.." he said as he backed up in fear of being killed now, his eyes had now become red from constant fear, which was something most werewolves got after being out and alone for so long.

Eugene looked a little worried. "Buddy, I ain't gonna hurt you. I'm your pal. Why are your eyes red?" he asked worriedly.

Cassius then heard something and quickly turned and listened, then began to growl. He'd also because a bit paranoid from not talking to a thing and from the fear of Russel coming after him. "fear, can't shake that feeling anymore.." he said as he looked around for the source of the sound. Which turned out to be just a rabbit.

Eugene sighed and used what Dani used to do to help him calm down. He gently reached down and pet him between the ears.

(Lets just pretend he's in wolf form)

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Hailey Elizabeth McCormic - blonde with hazel eyes; Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Monty Henderson - dirty blonde hair with brown eyes; Bobcat; 18 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Teagan Samantha Maroon - light brown hair, blue eyes; Fat-tailed scorpion; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Siren and ilovemydog

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:22 pm

Cassius then yelped and turned to look at Eugene. "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to leave you....There was nothing I could do.." he said as he backed up in fear of being killed now, his eyes had now become red from constant fear, which was something most werewolves got after being out and alone for so long.

Eugene looked a little worried. "Buddy, I ain't gonna hurt you. I'm your pal. Why are your eyes red?" he asked worriedly.

Cassius then heard something and quickly turned and listened, then began to growl. He'd also because a bit paranoid from not talking to a thing and from the fear of Russel coming after him. "fear, can't shake that feeling anymore.." he said as he looked around for the source of the sound. Which turned out to be just a rabbit.

Eugene sighed and used what Dani used to do to help him calm down. He gently reached down and pet him between the ears.

Cassius looked at Eugene then would lay down and let him pet him for now, as he began to whimper, but the fear and paranoia began to fade.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:29 pm

Cassius looked at Eugene then would lay down and let him pet him for now, as he began to whimper, but the fear and paranoia began to fade.

Eugene pet Cassius' belly the best he could to help the fear go away. He felt like he needed to keep his companion sane. Maybe this was why he was here? To make sure Cassius didn't make the same mistakes he had in trusting others with his life.

Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Teagan Samantha Maroon - light brown hair, blue eyes; Fat-tailed scorpion; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:36 pm

Eugene pet Cassius' belly the best he could to help the fear go away. He felt like he needed to keep his companion sane. Maybe this was why he was here? To make sure Cassius didn't make the same mistakes he had in trusting others with his life.

Cassius would whimper as he did this and would start to relax even more. Once he was fully calm, he'd get up and shake off some of his loose fur.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:37 pm

Cassius would whimper as he did this and would start to relax even more. Once he was fully calm, he'd get up and shake off some of his loose fur.

Eugene watched him and looked at his eyes. "You okay now, pup?" he asked softly. He never insulted Cassius anymore.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:42 pm

Eugene watched him and looked at his eyes. "You okay now, pup?" he asked softly. He never insulted Cassius anymore.

Cassius' eyes had turned back to their natural brown color, he then shifted back to human and nodded. "Yeah I feel much better now." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:46 pm

Cassius' eyes had turned back to their natural brown color, he then shifted back to human and nodded. "Yeah I feel much better now." he said.

Eugene smiled faintly and then looked away. "You didn't free me, but you at least tried to think before you ran off." he said with a chuckle. "I-" he cut off.

He was interrupted by a long werewolf's howl in the distance but to them it sounded very close by.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:50 pm

Eugene smiled faintly and then looked away. "You didn't free me, but you at least tried to think before you ran off." he said with a chuckle. "I-" he cut off.

He was interrupted by a long werewolf's howl in the distance but to them it sounded very close by.

Cassius looked to where the werewolf howl came from then went to see what was going on now by heading that way.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:53 pm

Cassius looked to where the werewolf howl came from then went to see what was going on now by heading that way.

Eugene would follow after him and then stop when 2 howls came this time. "Cassius, are you sure we should approach?" he asked worriedly.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:04 am

Eugene would follow after him and then stop when 2 howls came this time. "Cassius, are you sure we should approach?" he asked worriedly.

Cassius would stop and began to wonder. "Maybe we should go in the other direction." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:06 am

Cassius would stop and began to wonder. "Maybe we should go in the other direction." he said.

Eugene gulped nervously and no more howling came. "Perhaps you should howl just to let them know you're here and that you mean no harm, they could be friendly but they could be territorial as well." he explained.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:15 am

Eugene gulped nervously and no more howling came. "Perhaps you should howl just to let them know you're here and that you mean no harm, they could be friendly but they could be territorial as well." he explained.

Cassius thought then let out a howl to tel the other werewolves that he was there but meant no harm to them.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:22 am

Cassius thought then let out a howl to tel the other werewolves that he was there but meant no harm to them.

They both howled back asking if they could meet up to introduce themselves and to let Cassius know they meant no harm either.

Eugene didn't understand the howls he just listened.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:28 am

They both howled back asking if they could meet up to introduce themselves and to let Cassius know they meant no harm either.

Cassius would howl back they could meet up very soon. Once he was done howling, he headed towards the direction the other howls came from. "It's safe to go see them." he said to Eugene.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:32 am

Cassius would howl back they could meet up very soon. Once he was done howling, he headed towards the direction the other howls came from. "It's safe to go see them." he said to Eugene.

Eugene gulped nervously.

2 figures came running into view, they were both in wolf form, a female and a male. They stopped upon seeing him and tucked their tails in a little from that distant away and approached slowly as to not alarm Cassius.

The male was brown and black brindled with a white spot on his chest and green eyes while the female was mostly white and pale grey with brown eyes. They circled him non-threateningly just smelling him a little before they relaxed and just stared at him.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:34 am

Eugene gulped nervously.

2 figures came running into view, they were both in wolf form, a female and a male. They stopped upon seeing him and tucked their tails in a little from that distant away and approached slowly as to not alarm Cassius.

The male was brown and black brindled with a white spot on his chest and green eyes while the female was mostly white and pale grey with brown eyes. They circled him non-threateningly just smelling him a little before they relaxed and just stared at him.

Cassius looked at the two new werewolves then shifted to his wolf form and would sit down to show he didn't want to fight either one of them. He was relaxed and was willingly to meet new friends.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:41 am

Eugene gulped nervously.

Cassius looked at the two new werewolves then shifted to his wolf form and would sit down to show he didn't want to fight either one of them. He was relaxed and was willingly to meet new friends.

The male had powerful shoulders, and if Cassius hadn't meant any harm, then he would be a fair opponent. "I am Tulu and this is Miwa." the male introduced himself. "She is my mate of only a few months, don't try anything stupid." he said. He didn't threaten Cassius it was merely just a tiny warning.

Miwa looked away as to not make eye-contact with Cassius to make sure her mate didn't go crazy.

Eugene watched silently.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:45 am

Eugene gulped nervously.

The male had powerful shoulders, and if Cassius hadn't meant any harm, then he would be a fair opponent. "I am Tulu and this is Miwa." the male introduced himself. "She is my mate of only a few months, don't try anything stupid." he said. He didn't threaten Cassius it was merely just a tiny warning.

Miwa looked away as to not make eye-contact with Cassius to make sure her mate didn't go crazy.

Eugene watched silently.

Cassius nodded. "I mean no harm to you or your mate, I was only waking through this area." he said as he bowed a bit too.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:52 am

Eugene gulped nervously.

Eugene watched silently.

Cassius nodded. "I mean no harm to you or your mate, I was only waking through this area." he said as he bowed a bit too.

Tulu wagged his tail a little and bowed back. "What bring you to the forest here, just travelling?" he asked curiously.

Miwa made eye-contact with him for about a minute but then tenderly licked her mate's neck and groomed him gently. She didn't want to speak right now.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:01 am

Eugene watched silently.

Tulu wagged his tail a little and bowed back. "What bring you to the forest here, just travelling?" he asked curiously.

Miwa made eye-contact with him for about a minute but then tenderly licked her mate's neck and groomed him gently. She didn't want to speak right now.

Cassius looked at Tulu only and smiled a bit. "I am just traveling this way, didn't think I'd run into more werewolves." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:05 am

Eugene watched silently.

Cassius looked at Tulu only and smiled a bit. "I am just traveling this way, didn't think I'd run into more werewolves." he said.

Tulu licked his mate a little. "We're on our way to a far away lake, if you want to join us you can." he said softly.

Eugene blinked his eyes. "That could be a chance to get away from this military place and away from the ghosts and such." he told Cassius.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:07 am

Tulu licked his mate a little. "We're on our way to a far away lake, if you want to join us you can." he said softly.

Eugene blinked his eyes. "That could be a chance to get away from this military place and away from the ghosts and such." he told Cassius.

Cassius then nodded. "I would love to come, but I hope I wouldn't be intruding on your journey." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:17 am

Cassius then nodded. "I would love to come, but I hope I wouldn't be intruding on your journey." he said.

Tulu chuckled a little and wagged his tail playfully. "Don't worry, me and Miwa wouldn't mind you coming along. We're going there to visit family and we might move there if we see we like it there." he explained and then began walking off and would wait for Cassius to come along.

Miwa smiled gently and waited as well for Cassius to come. "Are you hungry?" she asked Cassius before they would set back out on their journey.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:20 am

Tulu chuckled a little and wagged his tail playfully. "Don't worry, me and Miwa wouldn't mind you coming along. We're going there to visit family and we might move there if we see we like it there." he explained and then began walking off and would wait for Cassius to come along.

Miwa smiled gently and waited as well for Cassius to come. "Are you hungry?" she asked Cassius before they would set back out on their journey.

Cassius would look at Miwa only for a second. "Actually yes, I haven't eaten for a great while." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:23 am

Cassius would look at Miwa only for a second. "Actually yes, I haven't eaten for a great while." he said.

Tulu and Miwa both exchanged looks and then began leading him to an elk herd and they both pointed towards a limping doe among them. "Well, we'll get you something to eat." Miwa whispered and both of them exchanged glances again and they both ran forward and attack the doe until the doe was dead. They would then let Cassius have first fill because they had eaten recently.

Eugene just watched in the background a little disgusted.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: