Broken Halo (Siren and ilovemydog AGAIN!!)

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Broken Halo (Siren and ilovemydog AGAIN!!)

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:40 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

"Ready back there?" Rannock asked.

Drake smiled. "Yeah, we're ready." he said.

Ambrosia would then wait for Rannock to start flying, she was so excited to know what it felt like to fly.

Rannock nodded and got a running start and flapped his wings, taking flight immediately and rising high above the trees.

Drake would hold onto Rannock but also made sure to keep Ambrosia safe and sound.

Ambrosia's eyes widened when they took off, she was so excited she would start watching the ground get farther and farther away.

Rannock glanced towards Ambrosia and Drake to make sure they were fine before flying even higher.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Hailey Elizabeth McCormic - blonde with hazel eyes; Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Monty Henderson - dirty blonde hair with brown eyes; Bobcat; 18 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Teagan Samantha Maroon - light brown hair, blue eyes; Fat-tailed scorpion; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken Halo (Siren and ilovemydog AGAIN!!)

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:56 am

Xator glanced back at her and his good eye had gone from a normal circular pupil to what appeared to be a reptile's eye. He growled at her. "Back off." he said.

Ambrosia then stopped and just looked at him. "I-I thought you were my friend...." she said.

Drake watched and was ready to protect the little girl.

Xator growled. "You're the reason I got shot out of the sky!!" he roared at her.

Rannock rushed to see this and knew something was wrong and the tension told him to stand put on land.

Ambrosia then flinched at that and began to cry. "I-I didn't...I never...m-meant for y-you to get hurt..." she said then turned away and ran off crying.

Drake then hissed. "That's it!!" he said then froze Xator in place and froze his mouth shut.

Rannock watched as Xator froze in place and he looked furious now. "I say we kill him, he doesn't deserve to live after doing that!" he said and then rushed to comfort Ambrosia before she got too far away.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:03 am

Ambrosia then stopped and just looked at him. "I-I thought you were my friend...." she said.

Drake watched and was ready to protect the little girl.

Xator growled. "You're the reason I got shot out of the sky!!" he roared at her.

Rannock rushed to see this and knew something was wrong and the tension told him to stand put on land.

Ambrosia then flinched at that and began to cry. "I-I didn't...I never...m-meant for y-you to get hurt..." she said then turned away and ran off crying.

Drake then hissed. "That's it!!" he said then froze Xator in place and froze his mouth shut.

Rannock watched as Xator froze in place and he looked furious now. "I say we kill him, he doesn't deserve to live after doing that!" he said and then rushed to comfort Ambrosia before she got too far away.

Drake watched and grew furious with Xator. "You couldn't have been nice to the poor girl, after all she'd done for you?!?!" he said then created a sword out of energy and just stared at Xator.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:09 am

Drake watched and grew furious with Xator. "You couldn't have been nice to the poor girl, after all she'd done for you?!?!" he said then created a sword out of energy and just stared at Xator.

Xator couldn't say anything, he only glared and struggled the best he could.

Rannock ran to Ambrosia's side. "Hey hey, forget that jerk." he said.

Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Teagan Samantha Maroon - light brown hair, blue eyes; Fat-tailed scorpion; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:17 am

Drake then waked towards Xator and held onto the energy sword. He then unfroze Xator's mouth. "ANy last words?" he asked.

Ambrosia would continue to cry, she was hurt by what Xator said and nothing would work to stop her crying.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:25 am

Drake then waked towards Xator and held onto the energy sword. He then unfroze Xator's mouth. "ANy last words?" he asked.

Ambrosia would continue to cry, she was hurt by what Xator said and nothing would work to stop her crying.

Xator gulped nervously. "Tell her it's best she forgets I existed." he said deeply. "And that I'm sorry." he added in.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:34 am

Xator gulped nervously. "Tell her it's best she forgets I existed." he said deeply. "And that I'm sorry." he added in.

Drake watched and began to tear up a bit, he then began to think on if he should kill the dragon or not. "If you mean that, then you will tell her that you're sorry." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:35 am

Drake watched and began to tear up a bit, he then began to think on if he should kill the dragon or not. "If you mean that, then you will tell her that you're sorry." he said.

Xator blinked his eyes. "I will tell her that I'm sorry and I will stop blaming her for my own foolishness." he said.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:40 am

Xator blinked his eyes. "I will tell her that I'm sorry and I will stop blaming her for my own foolishness." he said.

Drake watched then made the sword disappear and unfroze Xator. "This is your last chance." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:42 am

Drake watched then made the sword disappear and unfroze Xator. "This is your last chance." he said.

Xator slowly walked over to Ambrosia and gently cut her off with his foot. "Hey....Amby. Look.......I'm sorry. I shouldn't have blamed you for something that couldn't have been prevented and I shouldn't have yelled at you." he apologized to her and by his tone he really meant it.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:48 am

Xator slowly walked over to Ambrosia and gently cut her off with his foot. "Hey....Amby. Look.......I'm sorry. I shouldn't have blamed you for something that couldn't have been prevented and I shouldn't have yelled at you." he apologized to her and by his tone he really meant it.

Ambrosia was still crying, but stopped when she heard Xator apologizing. She then looked at him and quickly went to hug his leg. "It's aright...you were mad...you said dumb things...." she said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:51 am

Ambrosia was still crying, but stopped when she heard Xator apologizing. She then looked at him and quickly went to hug his leg. "It's aright...you were mad...you said dumb things...." she said.

Xator started crying and did cry. He laid down next to her and would let her hug him all she wanted.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:54 am

Xator started crying and did cry. He laid down next to her and would let her hug him all she wanted.

Ambrosia would hold onto him, crying now because she was happy that Xator didn't mean any of those mean words at all.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:02 am

Ambrosia would hold onto him, crying now because she was happy that Xator didn't mean any of those mean words at all.

Xator would lick her cheek gently and then actually fell asleep where he was.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:04 am

Ambrosia would lay with him and fell asleep too, she didn't want to leave his side in fear of him leaving.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:08 am

Ambrosia would lay with him and fell asleep too, she didn't want to leave his side in fear of him leaving.

Rannock saw this and laid down near them to guard over them.

Octavia was calling for Drake.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:09 am

Drake would go to see what Octavia needed from him. "Yes?" he asked once there.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:12 am

Octavia rushed up on him and for a long moment their lips touched in a kiss.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:15 am

Drake was stunned by this and would enjoy the moment as he kissed back, just glad to finally have her doing this.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:17 am

Drake was stunned by this and would enjoy the moment as he kissed back, just glad to finally have her doing this.

Octavia blushed deeply when she pulled away and her wings kind of fluttered.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:21 am

Drake then looked at her and blushed a bit, he never know she'd ever kiss him like that.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:22 am

Drake then looked at her and blushed a bit, he never know she'd ever kiss him like that.

Octavia giggled and then ran back inside.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:25 am

Drake watched and smiled then he'd head inside too so he could get some rest.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:26 am

(Wanna switch over to Dylan?)

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:28 am

(Sure. What shall we do with him??)
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:36 am

(Maybe he finds Octavia, recognizes her as Nakita, and there's an epic fight and Octavia actually defends Drake?)

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:41 am

(Maybe he finds Octavia, recognizes her as Nakita, and there's an epic fight and Octavia actually defends Drake?)
(Sure, sounds good to me actually.)

It was some time later, Dylan was out on the hunt for Nakita again and hoped this time he'd find her. He hadn't given up just yet.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum