Broken Halo (Siren and ilovemydog AGAIN!!)

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Broken Halo (Siren and ilovemydog AGAIN!!)

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

"Ready back there?" Rannock asked.

Drake smiled. "Yeah, we're ready." he said.

Ambrosia would then wait for Rannock to start flying, she was so excited to know what it felt like to fly.

Rannock nodded and got a running start and flapped his wings, taking flight immediately and rising high above the trees.

Drake would hold onto Rannock but also made sure to keep Ambrosia safe and sound.

Ambrosia's eyes widened when they took off, she was so excited she would start watching the ground get farther and farther away.

Rannock glanced towards Ambrosia and Drake to make sure they were fine before flying even higher.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Hailey Elizabeth McCormic - blonde with hazel eyes; Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Monty Henderson - dirty blonde hair with brown eyes; Bobcat; 18 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken Halo (Siren and ilovemydog AGAIN!!)

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:09 am

Rannock watched and then gasped. "Drake, that one looks exactly like Agro!" he shouted, pointing with his wing towards the one picture of the wild herd.
____
Toxilisk would slowly lift his head and would head towards the exit of the forest.

Drake saw this and couldn't believe it, Agro had run of to be with a wild Hippogriff heard.
________

Ambrosia would hold on and looked around for Xator as they left the forest.

Rannock blinked. "I know where that is, we should go there to get him back." he said.
____
Xator was seen sleeping between the trees.

Drake nodded then got up and headed outside.
________

AMbrosia would see him and told Toxilisk to stop.

Rannock would head outside too and waited for Drake to get on his back.
____
Toxilisk stopped.

Xator was fully asleep.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:23 am

Drake saw this and couldn't believe it, Agro had run of to be with a wild Hippogriff heard.
________

Ambrosia would hold on and looked around for Xator as they left the forest.

Rannock blinked. "I know where that is, we should go there to get him back." he said.
____

________

____
Toxilisk stopped.

Xator was fully asleep.

Drake would quickly get on Rannock's back and would hold on.
_______

AMbrosia would get off Toxilisk and headed over to Xator.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:46 am

____

________

____
Toxilisk stopped.

Xator was fully asleep.

_______

Rannock would fly over to where the wild hippogriff herd was and landed outside where they were. The herd was about 10 adults strong and there was 3 youngsters playing between the adults. One of those adults was Agro. He was the only one of them demonic and he looked a little beaten up.

They were taking a break from hunting for right now. Two of the adult hippogriffs were brownish feathered like Rannock, 3 of them were grey speckled like Agro's son had been, another 3 of them were greyish brownish, and then final other one was jet black like Obsidian was, only angelic.

Rannock snorted. "That jet black one's the lead male." he said, noticing it was the only other male there besides the one white youngster and Agro. "We need to try and get close to them but then the black male might try to attack.
_____
Xator was still asleep, not noticing her there yet.

Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:30 pm

________

____
Toxilisk stopped.

Xator was fully asleep.

_______

Rannock would fly over to where the wild hippogriff herd was and landed outside where they were. The herd was about 10 adults strong and there was 3 youngsters playing between the adults. One of those adults was Agro. He was the only one of them demonic and he looked a little beaten up.

They were taking a break from hunting for right now. Two of the adult hippogriffs were brownish feathered like Rannock, 3 of them were grey speckled like Agro's son had been, another 3 of them were greyish brownish, and then final other one was jet black like Obsidian was, only angelic.

Rannock snorted. "That jet black one's the lead male." he said, noticing it was the only other male there besides the one white youngster and Agro. "We need to try and get close to them but then the black male might try to attack.
_____

Drake watched and saw this. "We'll need to be careful then, but we need to get Agro. Why did he even come to this herd is what I'd like to know." he said as he got of Rannock.

Ambrosia would get closer to Xator and would check if he was still alive.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:02 pm

____
Toxilisk stopped.

Xator was fully asleep.

_______

_____

Drake watched and saw this. "We'll need to be careful then, but we need to get Agro. Why did he even come to this herd is what I'd like to know." he said as he got of Rannock.

Rannock blinked. "Maybe he wanted children again? I mean with their skills in hiding they couldn't have been found easily like this in the wild but I'm noticing whenever Agro glanced towards one of the females the black male glanced towards him." he observed. "I mean if you think about it these youngsters are protected by the adults and certainly don't get taken away from their parents like you did Agro's youngsters. Maybe he just wants to stay a dad." he added in.
____
Xator was breathing and when he smelled her in his sleep he opened his red eyes.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:07 pm

_______

_____

Rannock blinked. "Maybe he wanted children again? I mean with their skills in hiding they couldn't have been found easily like this in the wild but I'm noticing whenever Agro glanced towards one of the females the black male glanced towards him." he observed. "I mean if you think about it these youngsters are protected by the adults and certainly don't get taken away from their parents like you did Agro's youngsters. Maybe he just wants to stay a dad." he added in.
____
Xator was breathing and when he smelled her in his sleep he opened his red eyes.

Drake sighed and watched. "Then should I just let him stay here? If that what makes him happy then I don't want to just tear him away from it again." he said.

Ambrosia looked at Xator and just stared at him, amazed that he had escaped the canyon.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:23 pm

_____

____

Drake sighed and watched. "Then should I just let him stay here? If that what makes him happy then I don't want to just tear him away from it again." he said.

Ambrosia looked at Xator and just stared at him, amazed that he had escaped the canyon.

Agro nuzzled one of the females and they nuzzled back. Agro looked happy here.

Rannock smiled faintly. "He seems happy here." he explained.
____
Xator lifted his head. "Amby." he said.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:40 pm

____

____

Drake then nodded. "Alright, we'll eave him here." he said then would get back on Rannock. "We better go before the herd sees us." he said.
________

AMbrosia watched. "Xator." she said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:54 pm

____

____

Drake then nodded. "Alright, we'll eave him here." he said then would get back on Rannock. "We better go before the herd sees us." he said.
________

Rannock nodded but then gasped as Agro was running towards them. "Too late." he said.

Agro came a little closer and squeaked a final goodbye to Drake.
____
Xator stood up and smiled down at her. "I can fly now." he told her.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:59 pm

____

________

Rannock nodded but then gasped as Agro was running towards them. "Too late." he said.

____

Drake would look at Agro and sighed. "Bye Agro, you go leave your life." he said then petted Agro once more then got onto Rannock.
________

Ambrosia would smile. "I see that, I'm happy you can fly again." she said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:13 am

____

________

____

Drake would look at Agro and sighed. "Bye Agro, you go leave your life." he said then petted Agro once more then got onto Rannock.
________

Agro licked Drake's cheek and then went back to the herd.

Rannock waited for Drake to hold on tight and then flew off back towards the house.
___
"What are you doing here?" Xator asked.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:19 am

________

____

________

Rannock waited for Drake to hold on tight and then flew off back towards the house.
___

Drake would hold on tight then began to think about how much he'd miss Agro being at his side.
______

AMbrosia looked around. "Well, I went looking for you after I couldn't find you in the canyon but I got lost but I found a snake monster and he helped me get here." she said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:30 am

____

________

___

Drake would hold on tight then began to think about how much he'd miss Agro being at his side.
______

AMbrosia looked around. "Well, I went looking for you after I couldn't find you in the canyon but I got lost but I found a snake monster and he helped me get here." she said.

Rannock would miss him too.
____
Xator blinked. "Want me to take you home?" he asked.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:33 am

________

___

______

Rannock would miss him too.
____
Xator blinked. "Want me to take you home?" he asked.

Drake would just hope Agro would be much happier there.
______

Ambrosia then nodded. "Sure, that would be nice." she said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:50 am

Rannock landed outside of Drake's house and let him get off.
___
Xator then wondered how he'd carry her. She definitely could' hold onto his scales.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Rannock landed outside of Drake's house and let him get off.
___
Xator then wondered how he'd carry her. She definitely could' hold onto his scales.

Drake got off then headed back to his house, he would let Rannock come inside too.

Ambrosia watched and waited for Xator to let her on.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Rannock landed outside of Drake's house and let him get off.
___

Drake got off then headed back to his house, he would let Rannock come inside too.

Rannock sighed and came inside to find nobody but Nakita inside. He would miss the youngsters and Agro.
____
Xator bent down. "Hold on tight to one of my legs." he told her.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:44 pm

___

Rannock sighed and came inside to find nobody but Nakita inside. He would miss the youngsters and Agro.
____

Drake would look at Nakita, but would still miss having the little ones and Agro around.
_______

Ambrosia would grab onto his leg and would hold on tightly.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:42 pm

___

____

Drake would look at Nakita, but would still miss having the little ones and Agro around.
_______

Octavia/Nakita looked at Drake and asked where Agro was.
_____
After making sure she was holding on tight, he ran ahead and spread his wings, taking flight.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:50 pm

____

_______

_____
After making sure she was holding on tight, he ran ahead and spread his wings, taking flight.

Drake sighed and came over to her and explained where Agro was and why he wasn't coming home.
_________

Ambrosia would hold on tight and made sure to not let go at any time.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:23 am

____

_______

_____

Drake sighed and came over to her and explained where Agro was and why he wasn't coming home.
_________

Octavia frowned deeply and her wings lowered slightly at that news.
_______
Xator landed gently inside the woods just outside where her house was, he was certain she knew where she was.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:20 pm

_______

_____

_________

_______
Xator landed gently inside the woods just outside where her house was, he was certain she knew where she was.

Drake then sighed. "Hey, we still have Rannock around." he said.
_______

AMbrosia would look around then got off. "Thank you Xator." she said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:38 pm

_____

_________

_______

_______

Octavia nodded and walked over to Rannock and pet his head.

Rannock blinked his eyes and squeaked a little sadly.
____
Xator frowned. "I guess this is our final goodbye." he said softly.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:41 pm

_________

_______

_______

____

Drake watched and sighed for now.
_______

Ambrosia looked at him and began to tear up. "Goodbye Xator." she said and went to hug his leg.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:44 pm

_______

_______

____

_______

Ambrosia looked at him and began to tear up. "Goodbye Xator." she said and went to hug his leg.

Octavia frowned deeply and then glanced towards Drake with a soft smile.
____
Xator lowered his head so she could try to hug his face.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:46 pm

_______

____

_______

Octavia frowned deeply and then glanced towards Drake with a soft smile.
____
Xator lowered his head so she could try to hug his face.

Drake would smile back at Octavia and would come to her side.
_____

Ambrosia would hug his face instead and just held on for a few seconds.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum