View previous topic View next topic Go down

Siren and ilovemydog

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Potifer saw the boss leaving so, he began to secretly follow him. He wanted to know which person he was sending after Ashlynn now.
_________

Ben saw this and was now worried fir Odessa and his newborn son.

Cassius had finally left and would head back to his room for now.

The boss got in his vehicle and began to drive towards a bad part of town. He was leading him somewhere.
____
Odessa wasn't responding to anything the doctors did.

The baby was able to be brought back and started crying.
____
Ashlynn would sleep for hours.

Potifer feared this but followed anyways in his vehicle, wondering where the boss was going off to now.
________

Ben then focused on Odessa and became very concerned about her health.

Cassius would bury himself under the blankets for now in wolf form.

When the boss parked it was on the bad part of a neighborhood. His boss stepped out of the car and walked over to a tattoo-armed muscular man with a cruel demeanor. "So you came." the new person said.
_____
Odessa still wasn't responding. "Ben, I don't think she'll make it." they told her.
_____
When he woke up he heard glass breaking.

Potifer would park a bit away and would watch from afar, still trying to figure out what was going on.
________

"Don't you dare say that! he hissed out, as he became more worried.

Cassius woke up and quickly went outside his room and began to look for what had happened.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Re: Siren and ilovemydog

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:58 pm

Cassius would walk in then would go to sit on one of the beds for now. He would have to think about what he would do next.

Eugene could tell there were possibly rats and rabbits around the area since he had seen one while they were heading here. He then went outside and came in holding a dead rabbit for Cassius, he had triggered it to suffer for a few seconds of a heart attack.

Cassius would look at Eugene and would take the rabbit to eat. He was in his own thoughts at the moment so, he didn't really enjoy the taste.

Eugene would watch silently and then glanced around. He wondered if any other ghosts lived here. He could hear footsteps but they were so minor that Cassius couldn't hear them.

Cassius would just lay back and look at the ceiling until he fell asleep.

ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:00 pm

Eugene could tell there were possibly rats and rabbits around the area since he had seen one while they were heading here. He then went outside and came in holding a dead rabbit for Cassius, he had triggered it to suffer for a few seconds of a heart attack.

Cassius would look at Eugene and would take the rabbit to eat. He was in his own thoughts at the moment so, he didn't really enjoy the taste.

Eugene would watch silently and then glanced around. He wondered if any other ghosts lived here. He could hear footsteps but they were so minor that Cassius couldn't hear them.

Eugene watched him fall asleep and would continue to watch him, he didn't leave Cassius' side.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Hailey Elizabeth McCormic - blonde with hazel eyes; Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Monty Henderson - dirty blonde hair with brown eyes; Bobcat; 18 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Teagan Samantha Maroon - light brown hair, blue eyes; Fat-tailed scorpion; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:03 pm

Eugene watched him fall asleep and would continue to watch him, he didn't leave Cassius' side.

Cassius would stay asleep until early the next morning, but when he woke he had his mind made up on where to go from here and what to do.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:14 pm

Cassius would stay asleep until early the next morning, but when he woke he had his mind made up on where to go from here and what to do.

Eugene looked really nervous when he appeared. "Cassius, I don't think I'm the only ghost here, you just can hear them or see them like I can. I hear footsteps on the second floor and there's no floor up there I've checked." he said.

Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Teagan Samantha Maroon - light brown hair, blue eyes; Fat-tailed scorpion; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:15 pm

Eugene looked really nervous when he appeared. "Cassius, I don't think I'm the only ghost here, you just can hear them or see them like I can. I hear footsteps on the second floor and there's no floor up there I've checked." he said.

Cassius sighed. "Great, more ghosts to haunt me.." he said then got up to head outside, but he left the phone that Ashlynn gave him behind.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:23 pm

Cassius sighed. "Great, more ghosts to haunt me.." he said then got up to head outside, but he left the phone that Ashlynn gave him behind.

"I don't think they're that kind of ghosts. I think they're just stuck here, they left me alone and they left you alone. I just think they don't care we're here." Eugene explained to Cassius as he followed and then gasped. He had tried to follow after Cassius outside but then realized he was stuck in here. "Cassius, I'm stuck! I can't get out! CASSIUS!" he shouted, he sounded scared.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:42 pm

"I don't think they're that kind of ghosts. I think they're just stuck here, they left me alone and they left you alone. I just think they don't care we're here." Eugene explained to Cassius as he followed and then gasped. He had tried to follow after Cassius outside but then realized he was stuck in here. "Cassius, I'm stuck! I can't get out! CASSIUS!" he shouted, he sounded scared.

Cassius stopped then turned and looked at Eugene. "What happened? WHy can't you leave?" he asked then went to try and get Eugene out.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:53 pm

Cassius stopped then turned and looked at Eugene. "What happened? WHy can't you leave?" he asked then went to try and get Eugene out.

Eugene sounded like he was panting. "There's like a force-filed between us, I can't come out the door even though the door is open! HELP ME!" he shouted, he was really scared now especially since he heard multiple footsteps. "Help me I think the other ghosts are coming. Please! Break the door, burn the place down just get me out of here!" he added in.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:57 pm

Eugene sounded like he was panting. "There's like a force-filed between us, I can't come out the door even though the door is open! HELP ME!" he shouted, he was really scared now especially since he heard multiple footsteps. "Help me I think the other ghosts are coming. Please! Break the door, burn the place down just get me out of here!" he added in.

Cassius would look around for something to use to free Eugene from this trap, but there was nothing he could do. "I-I'm so sorry.....There's nothing I can do to help..." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:02 pm

Cassius would look around for something to use to free Eugene from this trap, but there was nothing he could do. "I-I'm so sorry.....There's nothing I can do to help..." he said.

Eugene blinked his eyes and stared into Cassius' eyes. He then glanced back as shadows surrounded him and when they disappeared Eugene was gone. The air was now eerily silent, even the wind had stopped blowing.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:04 pm

Eugene blinked his eyes and stared into Cassius' eyes. He then glanced back as shadows surrounded him and when they disappeared Eugene was gone. The air was now eerily silent, even the wind had stopped blowing.

Cassius saw this and knew this was bad, he then backed away and would look around for some sign that Eugene was still here but when he didn't find it, he'd quickly run and left behind everything he had and would head deeper into the forest.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:06 pm

Cassius saw this and knew this was bad, he then backed away and would look around for some sign that Eugene was still here but when he didn't find it, he'd quickly run and left behind everything he had and would head deeper into the forest.

It would be 2 weeks later before Eugene was spotted again. He didn't look the same, fainter, see-through, and downright mysterious. He had a colder look in his eye, but was avoiding Cassius mainly because he was mad at him.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:09 pm

It would be 2 weeks later before Eugene was spotted again. He didn't look the same, fainter, see-through, and downright mysterious. He had a colder look in his eye, but was avoiding Cassius mainly because he was mad at him.

Cassius had become more scared of Eugene and Ben finding him, he became more feral without anyone to even talk to.  Every noise set him off, everything he saw would make him scared, he was now just running from his fears and ashamed to even call Eugene to his side.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:11 pm

Cassius had become more scared of Eugene and Ben finding him, he became more feral without anyone to even talk to.  Every noise set him off, everything he saw would make him scared, he was now just running from his fears and ashamed to even call Eugene to his side.

Eugene came over to Cassius. "Kid, are you still okay in the head or are you more afraid of things? Did you leave the phone?" he asked.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:13 pm

Eugene came over to Cassius. "Kid, are you still okay in the head or are you more afraid of things? Did you leave the phone?" he asked.

Cassius then yelped and turned to look at Eugene. "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to leave you....There was nothing I could do.." he said as he backed up in fear of being killed now, his eyes had now become red from constant fear, which was something most werewolves got after being out and alone for so long.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:15 pm

Cassius then yelped and turned to look at Eugene. "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to leave you....There was nothing I could do.." he said as he backed up in fear of being killed now, his eyes had now become red from constant fear, which was something most werewolves got after being out and alone for so long.

Eugene looked a little worried. "Buddy, I ain't gonna hurt you. I'm your pal. Why are your eyes red?" he asked worriedly.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:18 pm

Eugene looked a little worried. "Buddy, I ain't gonna hurt you. I'm your pal. Why are your eyes red?" he asked worriedly.

Cassius then heard something and quickly turned and listened, then began to growl. He'd also because a bit paranoid from not talking to a thing and from the fear of Russel coming after him. "fear, can't shake that feeling anymore.." he said as he looked around for the source of the sound. Which turned out to be just a rabbit.

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Victor was seen pinned against a wall with Alastair with a dagger pointed towards his throat. He threw Alastair off and hissed at him. Alastair leaped forward and dug his fangs in Victor's neck, trying to drink him into being weak.

Ashlynn saw this and was too shocked to help him.

Potifer stopped then pulled out his gun and aimed at Alastair but couldn't fire without thinking he'd hit Victor, so he put it away and looked for something to use to knock Alastair away.

Alastair once draining Victor enough pushed him against the wall and shoved the dagger into Victor's chest. Victor's eyes widened at Alastair and blood came from his mouth. Alastair pulled out the knife, looked towards Ashlynn and Potifer, and then teleported away all the way to outside of Ben's mansion. He knocked on the door after getting rid of the blood dagger, he wiped the blood off his shirt as he waited for a response.

Ashlynn's eyes widened and she rushed towards Victor as he slid down the wall. "Victor?! Who was that?!" she asked him, eyes wide and worried. She checked his stab wound and then realized he didn't have much time left.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: