View previous topic View next topic Go down

Siren and ilovemydog

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:59 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Potifer saw the boss leaving so, he began to secretly follow him. He wanted to know which person he was sending after Ashlynn now.
_________

Ben saw this and was now worried fir Odessa and his newborn son.

Cassius had finally left and would head back to his room for now.

The boss got in his vehicle and began to drive towards a bad part of town. He was leading him somewhere.
____
Odessa wasn't responding to anything the doctors did.

The baby was able to be brought back and started crying.
____
Ashlynn would sleep for hours.

Potifer feared this but followed anyways in his vehicle, wondering where the boss was going off to now.
________

Ben then focused on Odessa and became very concerned about her health.

Cassius would bury himself under the blankets for now in wolf form.

When the boss parked it was on the bad part of a neighborhood. His boss stepped out of the car and walked over to a tattoo-armed muscular man with a cruel demeanor. "So you came." the new person said.
_____
Odessa still wasn't responding. "Ben, I don't think she'll make it." they told her.
_____
When he woke up he heard glass breaking.

Potifer would park a bit away and would watch from afar, still trying to figure out what was going on.
________

"Don't you dare say that! he hissed out, as he became more worried.

Cassius woke up and quickly went outside his room and began to look for what had happened.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Re: Siren and ilovemydog

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:32 pm

(Fading out of Ben and Odessa for right now)

Goergia blinked her eyes rapidly. "Um, I'm not sure if it'll be a good idea. It's dangerous for werewolves and vampires over there." she explained. "That's the reason I left." she added in.

Potifer sighed. "Tell Ashlynn that, because I'm already getting yelled at enough." he said simple and handed Georgia the phone.

Georgia took the phone and explained the situation to Ashlynn softly.

Ashlynn hung up and threw her phone at the door, shattering it into little tiny pieces. "None of them know anything and France is dangerous for both our races." she explained angrily.

Potifer watched then sighed and looked at Georgia. "I'm sorry.....I just don't know what can be done in this situation." he said.

Cassius looked at Ashlynn and began to think. "M-Maybe Potifer was right...." he said.

Georgia sighed deeply and tried calling her back but no ring was heard. "You think she broke her phone?" she asked. She knew how angry Ashlynn got sometimes.

Ashlynn frowned deeply. "About what?" she asked curiously.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:37 pm

Potifer sighed. "Tell Ashlynn that, because I'm already getting yelled at enough." he said simple and handed Georgia the phone.

Ashlynn hung up and threw her phone at the door, shattering it into little tiny pieces. "None of them know anything and France is dangerous for both our races." she explained angrily.

Potifer watched then sighed and looked at Georgia. "I'm sorry.....I just don't know what can be done in this situation." he said.

Cassius looked at Ashlynn and began to think. "M-Maybe Potifer was right...." he said.

Georgia sighed deeply and tried calling her back but no ring was heard. "You think she broke her phone?" she asked. She knew how angry Ashlynn got sometimes.

Potifer nodded. "Very likely, and she probably won't be getting a new phone for awhile." he said.

Cassius sighed and looked away from Ashlynn. "I can't stay with you and Victor anymore....it's better that I head somewhere else....so you two won't be in danger anymore." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:40 pm

Potifer nodded. "Very likely, and she probably won't be getting a new phone for awhile." he said.

Cassius sighed and looked away from Ashlynn. "I can't stay with you and Victor anymore....it's better that I head somewhere else....so you two won't be in danger anymore." he said.

Georgia sighed and laid back down, no longer wanting "more".

Ashlynn looked his way. "No way are you leaving us to be by your lonesome, who will protect you?" she asked him.

"Me" came Eugene's voice.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Hailey Elizabeth McCormic - blonde with hazel eyes; Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Monty Henderson - dirty blonde hair with brown eyes; Bobcat; 18 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Teagan Samantha Maroon - light brown hair, blue eyes; Fat-tailed scorpion; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:48 pm

Ashlynn looked his way. "No way are you leaving us to be by your lonesome, who will protect you?" she asked him.

Potifer would get up and get dressed for now, he would have to start thinking of someway.

Cassius sighed and looked right at her. "What else can we do?  If Russell comes after you two, he will torture both of you to find out where you're hiding me. I won't be responsible for that, I need to leave and keep as far away as possible....if he came and found me....I can protect myself." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:51 pm

Potifer would get up and get dressed for now, he would have to start thinking of someway.

Cassius sighed and looked right at her. "What else can we do?  If Russell comes after you two, he will torture both of you to find out where you're hiding me. I won't be responsible for that, I need to leave and keep as far away as possible....if he came and found me....I can protect myself." he said.

Georgia remained on the bed fully well, undressed.
_____
Ashlynn sighed deeply and kissed Cassius' lips. "I'll miss you if you die." she told him.

Victor saw this and began driving to a place he knew nobody would dare to come look. He was heading towards an old military base that is fenced in so much nobody went inside of it.

Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Teagan Samantha Maroon - light brown hair, blue eyes; Fat-tailed scorpion; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:55 pm

_____
Ashlynn sighed deeply and kissed Cassius' lips. "I'll miss you if you die." she told him.

Victor saw this and began driving to a place he knew nobody would dare to come look. He was heading towards an old military base that is fenced in so much nobody went inside of it.

Potifer would just pace and hoped he could come up with something.
________

Cassius kissed Ashlynn back. "I'll miss seeing you, but this for the better." he said then once they got to the military base he'd get out and looked around.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:57 pm

_____

________

Cassius kissed Ashlynn back. "I'll miss seeing you, but this for the better." he said then once they got to the military base he'd get out and looked around.

Georgia came over and hugged him gently, still undressed.
____
Ashlynn followed him out and looked around. She wasn't about to let him go.

Eugene followed after them and sighed. "Should I push her away?" he asked Cassius.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:02 pm

_____

________

____

Eugene followed after them and sighed. "Should I push her away?" he asked Cassius.

Potifer would hug her back, and just hoped things would turn out fine.
____

Cassius stopped and looked at Ashlynn. "You need to leave with Victor." he said simply.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:10 pm

_____

________

____

____

Cassius stopped and looked at Ashlynn. "You need to leave with Victor." he said simply.

Ashlynn shook her head. "I refuse. I don't want you out of my sight." she said.

Eugene blinked. "Should I scare her off?" he asked Cassius, waiting for the signal.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:18 pm

________

____

____

Eugene blinked. "Should I scare her off?" he asked Cassius, waiting for the signal.

Cassius sighed, and shook his head no to both Ashlynn and Eugene. "Ashlynn, it's not safe for you to be around me. Besides, what if Russell got to you? I want to know you're safe and that you won't get caught between a fight like that." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:20 pm

____

____

Cassius sighed, and shook his head no to both Ashlynn and Eugene. "Ashlynn, it's not safe for you to be around me. Besides, what if Russell got to you? I want to know you're safe and that you won't get caught between a fight like that." he said.

"I'm more worried about you than I am worried about me." she told him, which meant only one thing, that she loved him.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:22 pm

____

"I'm more worried about you than I am worried about me." she told him, which meant only one thing, that she loved him.

Cassius loved her too but he was also looking out for her safety. "It's not safe that you stay with me, you need to leave. I want to know YOU'RE safe so I can just know." he said
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:29 pm

Cassius loved her too but he was also looking out for her safety. "It's not safe that you stay with me, you need to leave. I want to know YOU'RE safe so I can just know." he said

Ashlynn came closer and stared into his eyes with her golden ones. "You promise you'll call us from time to time. Victor give him your phone!" she said and Victor tossed it up so Cassius could catch it.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:35 pm

Ashlynn came closer and stared into his eyes with her golden ones. "You promise you'll call us from time to time. Victor give him your phone!" she said and Victor tossed it up so Cassius could catch it.

Cassius caught the phone and sighed. "Ashlynn, I can't. I need to cut off any connection to you and Victor. It's not safe if I don't." he said and gave her the phone instead.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:37 pm

Cassius caught the phone and sighed. "Ashlynn, I can't. I need to cut off any connection to you and Victor. It's not safe if I don't." he said and gave her the phone instead.

"Cassius, I'm not going to argue with you, keep the phone!" she told him, hissing a little as she began walking away tears swelled in her eyes and she swallowed them down the best she could.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:44 pm

"Cassius, I'm not going to argue with you, keep the phone!" she told him, hissing a little as she began walking away tears swelled in her eyes and she swallowed them down the best she could.

Cassius sighed and watched, he knew that there was no way of arguing with her so he'd keep it for now. He then turned away and would walk away.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:47 pm

Cassius sighed and watched, he knew that there was no way of arguing with her so he'd keep it for now. He then turned away and would walk away.

Ashlynn got in the car and drove off.

Eugene looked around at the many trees in the area and sighed. "Sooooooo I guess we need to build a shelter." he said softly.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:52 pm

Eugene looked around at the many trees in the area and sighed. "Sooooooo I guess we need to build a shelter." he said softly.

Cassius would start waking for now. "Not now, we need to continue to head deeper. We can't just stay right here." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:19 am

Cassius would start waking for now. "Not now, we need to continue to head deeper. We can't just stay right here." he said.

Eugene would hover and follow after him. "This is an abandoned military base. Funny I remember being here when I was younger." he said softly as he glanced around and saw old building. "maybe we can shelter in them?" he asked Cassius.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:30 am

Eugene would hover and follow after him. "This is an abandoned military base. Funny I remember being here when I was younger." he said softly as he glanced around and saw old building. "maybe we can shelter in them?" he asked Cassius.

Cassius looked around. "Maybe for tonight. he said and went over to to one of the old buildings.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:34 am

Cassius looked around. "Maybe for tonight. he said and went over to to one of the old buildings.

The buildings were locked from the inside. Eugene went through the door and the doors unlocked allowing them both inside. Eugene looked around at the dust-littered room and then saw multiple beds in the one room. He wondered if this was used for a military hospital at one point.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:43 am

The buildings were locked from the inside. Eugene went through the door and the doors unlocked allowing them both inside. Eugene looked around at the dust-littered room and then saw multiple beds in the one room. He wondered if this was used for a military hospital at one point.

Cassius would walk in then would go to sit on one of the beds for now. He would have to think about what he would do next.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:49 am

Cassius would walk in then would go to sit on one of the beds for now. He would have to think about what he would do next.

Eugene could tell there were possibly rats and rabbits around the area since he had seen one while they were heading here. He then went outside and came in holding a dead rabbit for Cassius, he had triggered it to suffer for a few seconds of a heart attack.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:52 am

Eugene could tell there were possibly rats and rabbits around the area since he had seen one while they were heading here. He then went outside and came in holding a dead rabbit for Cassius, he had triggered it to suffer for a few seconds of a heart attack.

Cassius would look at Eugene and would take the rabbit to eat. He was in his own thoughts at the moment so, he didn't really enjoy the taste.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:54 am

Cassius would look at Eugene and would take the rabbit to eat. He was in his own thoughts at the moment so, he didn't really enjoy the taste.

Eugene would watch silently and then glanced around. He wondered if any other ghosts lived here. He could hear footsteps but they were so minor that Cassius couldn't hear them.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:58 am

Eugene would watch silently and then glanced around. He wondered if any other ghosts lived here. He could hear footsteps but they were so minor that Cassius couldn't hear them.

Cassius would just lay back and look at the ceiling until he fell asleep.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum