View previous topic View next topic Go down

Siren and ilovemydog

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Potifer saw the boss leaving so, he began to secretly follow him. He wanted to know which person he was sending after Ashlynn now.
_________

Ben saw this and was now worried fir Odessa and his newborn son.

Cassius had finally left and would head back to his room for now.

The boss got in his vehicle and began to drive towards a bad part of town. He was leading him somewhere.
____
Odessa wasn't responding to anything the doctors did.

The baby was able to be brought back and started crying.
____
Ashlynn would sleep for hours.

Potifer feared this but followed anyways in his vehicle, wondering where the boss was going off to now.
________

Ben then focused on Odessa and became very concerned about her health.

Cassius would bury himself under the blankets for now in wolf form.

When the boss parked it was on the bad part of a neighborhood. His boss stepped out of the car and walked over to a tattoo-armed muscular man with a cruel demeanor. "So you came." the new person said.
_____
Odessa still wasn't responding. "Ben, I don't think she'll make it." they told her.
_____
When he woke up he heard glass breaking.

Potifer would park a bit away and would watch from afar, still trying to figure out what was going on.
________

"Don't you dare say that! he hissed out, as he became more worried.

Cassius woke up and quickly went outside his room and began to look for what had happened.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Re: Siren and ilovemydog

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:49 pm

Russell saw this and knew to leave her be, so he sighed and headed back inside the mansion for now.
_____

Cassius would quickly head to get his things to move once more.

Odessa wouldn't come in even after dark, she just stayed there in the car.
____
Victor grew worried that the next time he dies would be his last.

Ben would notice this and went out to see why Odessa was refusing to come in now.
______

Cassius had everything of his packed up and would wait for Ashlynn and Victor.

Odessa wasn't aware and hadn't seen his approach.
_____
Victor and Ashlynn eventually came out and all the maids wondered what was going on.

Victor got in his van he owned and waited for them to climb in.

Ben came over and coughed to get her attention. "Is something wrong?" he asked.
________

Cassius would climb into the van and just hoped Russell wasn't coming.

ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:01 pm

Odessa wouldn't come in even after dark, she just stayed there in the car.
____
Victor grew worried that the next time he dies would be his last.

Ben would notice this and went out to see why Odessa was refusing to come in now.
______

_____
Victor and Ashlynn eventually came out and all the maids wondered what was going on.

________

Odessa glanced towards him. "It's nothing." she lied.
____
Victor drove them off and began thinking about a way they wouldn't find him. "Perhaps we should seek out Georgia and she'll help us move to France." he suggested.

Ashlynn gulped. "Are you kidding?!" she asked, shocked.

"I'm not kidding." he said.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Hailey Elizabeth McCormic - blonde with hazel eyes; Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Monty Henderson - dirty blonde hair with brown eyes; Bobcat; 18 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Teagan Samantha Maroon - light brown hair, blue eyes; Fat-tailed scorpion; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:03 pm

______

_____

________

____
Victor drove them off and began thinking about a way they wouldn't find him. "Perhaps we should seek out Georgia and she'll help us move to France." he suggested.

Ben knew she was lying. "Odessa, please. I want to help you, but I need to know what's bothering you." he said.

"You seriously think France is a good place to go?!?!" Cassius was getting a bit angry at this.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:53 pm

_____

________

____

Ben knew she was lying. "Odessa, please. I want to help you, but I need to know what's bothering you." he said.

"You seriously think France is a good place to go?!?!" Cassius was getting a bit angry at this.

Odessa sighed. "A lot of things are bothering me! YOU'RE JUST TO BLIND TO SEE THEM!" she shouted loudly at him and then pushed him out of the car and then locked it so he couldn't get in.
_______
Victor skidded the van to a halt. "DO YOU WANT TO DIE, CASSIUS?!" he shouted, his eyes turning red.

Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Teagan Samantha Maroon - light brown hair, blue eyes; Fat-tailed scorpion; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:58 pm

________

____

Odessa sighed. "A lot of things are bothering me! YOU'RE JUST TO BLIND TO SEE THEM!" she shouted loudly at him and then pushed him out of the car and then locked it so he couldn't get in.
_______
Victor skidded the van to a halt. "DO YOU WANT TO DIE, CASSIUS?!" he shouted, his eyes turning red.

Ben watched this and couldn't believe that she was blaming  him now. "Alright, if this is about Tanner....he's a jerk. If it'about Victor, fine I'll let him be. Alastair? Then I'll tell him to plans off. What is wrong?!?! I can't understand if you don't tell me!! We've been through so much already with Victor, Alastair, Tanner, and even my sired, Russell. SO tell me who it the problem and I will resolve it." he said, now in a slight hiss.

Cassius he'd on then growled at Victor. "Don't threaten me, or I will be the one to kill you. Now, I don't want to die but I can't just leave my life here and try to replace it with some new place!!" he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:03 pm

____

_______

Ben watched this and couldn't believe that she was blaming  him now. "Alright, if this is about Tanner....he's a jerk. If it'about Victor, fine I'll let him be. Alastair? Then I'll tell him to plans off. What is wrong?!?! I can't understand if you don't tell me!! We've been through so much already with Victor, Alastair, Tanner, and even my sired, Russell. SO tell me who it the problem and I will resolve it." he said, now in a slight hiss.

Cassius he'd on then growled at Victor. "Don't threaten me, or I will be the one to kill you. Now, I don't want to die but I can't just leave my life here and try to replace it with some new place!!" he said.

Odessa explained that this whole week he had been ignoring her and she missed having the balls and everything and not waging war against Victor, who was still sired by her. She explained that doing so made her feel that he hated all her sired vampires.
____
Victor sighed and then gripped the wheel tighter as cars flew past them and honked their horns. "Where do you suggest we go?" he asked.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:10 pm

_______

Odessa explained that this whole week he had been ignoring her and she missed having the balls and everything and not waging war against Victor, who was still sired by her. She explained that doing so made her feel that he hated all her sired vampires.
____
Victor sighed and then gripped the wheel tighter as cars flew past them and honked their horns. "Where do you suggest we go?" he asked.

Ben listened then sighed and thought for a second. "I'm sorry, I promise I'll spend more time with you and forget about Victor. I can change and I promise you that I will." he said. "Please, just come back in and I'll start planning a ball for us....anything you want." he said, trying to make up for his lack of attention to Odessa.

Cassius sighed. "I don't know, that's the problem....I don't think there is anywhere WE can go...." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:24 pm

_______

____

Ben listened then sighed and thought for a second. "I'm sorry, I promise I'll spend more time with you and forget about Victor. I can change and I promise you that I will." he said. "Please, just come back in and I'll start planning a ball for us....anything you want." he said, trying to make up for his lack of attention to Odessa.

Cassius sighed. "I don't know, that's the problem....I don't think there is anywhere WE can go...." he said.

Odessa came out and hugged him.
____
Victor sighed deeply. "Maybe Potifer knows a good place." he said.

Ashlynn texted Potifer about the whole situation.
____
At the moment, Potifer and Georgia had just finished.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:26 pm

____

____

____

Ben would hug her and smiled, just glad that she finally told him what he had done wrong. Now he could fix everything.
______

Cassius sighed and would wait to see what Potifer would say.
____

Potifer had his phone going off, right after him and Georgia had finished. So he sat up a bit to see what was going on now.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:45 pm

____

____

____

Ben would hug her and smiled, just glad that she finally told him what he had done wrong. Now he could fix everything.
______

____

Potifer had his phone going off, right after him and Georgia had finished. So he sat up a bit to see what was going on now.

Odessa walked towards the mansion and sighed.
____
Victror would wait too.
____
Ashlynn's text asked him if he knew any good places to hide from Ben and explained the whole situation to him.

Georgia looked at him.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:49 pm

____

____

______

____

____
Victror would wait too.
____
Ashlynn's text asked him if he knew any good places to hide from Ben and explained the whole situation to him.

Georgia looked at him.

Ben would follow her inside and looked around for Russel to ask him to start planning something for Odessa.
_______

Cassius would just wait there.
______

Potifer looked at the phone and sighed then texted back he had no idea on where to hide from a vampire, and that it was probably for the best that Cassius might need to leave them. That was all he could say on that.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:57 pm

____

____

______

____

____
Victror would wait too.
____

Georgia looked at him.

Ben would follow her inside and looked around for Russel to ask him to start planning something for Odessa.
_______

______

Potifer looked at the phone and sighed then texted back he had no idea on where to hide from a vampire, and that it was probably for the best that Cassius might need to leave them. That was all he could say on that.

Odessa watched him do that and went to check on her babies.
____
Ashlynn sighed. "He doesn't know of anything and he thinks you should leave." she said to Cassius and then texted back "Victor said we might go to France, think Georgia has a way to going there?".
____
Georgia kissed up Potifer's back, laying down soft kisses.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:01 pm

______

____

____
Victror would wait too.
____

Georgia looked at him.

_______

______

____
Ashlynn sighed. "He doesn't know of anything and he thinks you should leave." she said to Cassius and then texted back "Victor said we might go to France, think Georgia has a way to going there?".
____

Ben would find Russell and start planning a ball for Odessa, since it had been awhile since they had one.
________

Cassius said nothing on that.
______

"I highly doubt that will do anything, since Ben can always have Russell find anyone anywhere." was what he wrote back then looked back to Georgia and smiled.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:11 am

____
Victror would wait too.
____

Georgia looked at him.

_______

______

____
____

Ben would find Russell and start planning a ball for Odessa, since it had been awhile since they had one.
________

______

"I highly doubt that will do anything, since Ben can always have Russell find anyone anywhere." was what he wrote back then looked back to Georgia and smiled.

Odessa checked on her babies and once she saw they were doing fine smiled and called Ben up.
_____
"Do you want us all to die, Potifer?!" Ashlynn texted back. She grumbled and sighed. "Potifer's not being very helpful." she explained to Cassius and Victor.

Goergia hugged him from behind. "Get off your phone, Je veux un peu plus." she said, meaning she wanted more.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:26 pm

_______

______

____
____

________

______

Odessa checked on her babies and once she saw they were doing fine smiled and called Ben up.
_____
"Do you want us all to die, Potifer?!" Ashlynn texted back. She grumbled and sighed. "Potifer's not being very helpful." she explained to Cassius and Victor.

Goergia hugged him from behind. "Get off your phone, Je veux un peu plus." she said, meaning she wanted more.

Ben would quickly come up to their room to see what Odessa needed from him.
________

"Sorry, but the only thing I can say is that Cassius needs to cut all ties to you and Victor, then maybe...and I mean maybe, Ben and his sires will leave you alone. Now, I'm a bit busy, so please...I'l talk to you later." was all he texted then put his phone down and looked back to Georgia then went to bring her face up to his so he could kiss it.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:39 pm

____
____

________

______

_____

________

"Sorry, but the only thing I can say is that Cassius needs to cut all ties to you and Victor, then maybe...and I mean maybe, Ben and his sires will leave you alone. Now, I'm a bit busy, so please...I'l talk to you later." was all he texted then put his phone down and looked back to Georgia then went to bring her face up to his so he could kiss it.

Odessa showed him how Alex and Sam were playing with on another.

Georgia heard it ring and sighed and told him to answer it.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:44 pm

________

______

_____

________

Ben watched this and chuckled, just happy to see the two getting along.
________

Potifer looked at his phone and sighed then picked it back up and answered it. "Hello?"
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:56 pm

_____

________

________

Potifer looked at his phone and sighed then picked it back up and answered it. "Hello?"

Sam glanced towards her dad and cooed adorably.
_____
"Potifer, what the hell is wrong with you? Since when do you choose your girlfriend over someone who's been with you far longer than she has?!" came Ashlynn's angry response over the phone.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:04 pm

________

________

_____
"Potifer, what the hell is wrong with you? Since when do you choose your girlfriend over someone who's been with you far longer than she has?!" came Ashlynn's angry response over the phone.

Ben smiled and cooed back at Sam.
_______

Potifer quickly puled the phone away from his ear, but after she finished her yelling he brought the phone back to his ear. "Ashlynn, I honestly don't know what you want from me. I'm not choosing my girlfriend over you, I'm giving you the best option. I bet if you talk to Cassius this is something he'd thought of doing, but if you want me to lie and tell you somewhere is safe then I will.....but you know that's a lie so I can't help you." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:39 pm

________

_____

_______

Potifer quickly puled the phone away from his ear, but after she finished her yelling he brought the phone back to his ear. "Ashlynn, I honestly don't know what you want from me. I'm not choosing my girlfriend over you, I'm giving you the best option. I bet if you talk to Cassius this is something he'd thought of doing, but if you want me to lie and tell you somewhere is safe then I will.....but you know that's a lie so I can't help you." he said.

Sam squealed and screamed loudly, almost deafening both her parents. "Sammy!" Odessa shouted. Sam stopped her screaming and cried then.

Alex cried after his sister.
____
Ashlynn hissed in the phone. "Just ask Georgia if she could take us to France, I doubt Ben would find us there!" she shouted.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:53 pm

________

_____

_______

Sam squealed and screamed loudly, almost deafening both her parents. "Sammy!" Odessa shouted. Sam stopped her screaming and cried then.

____
Ashlynn hissed in the phone. "Just ask Georgia if she could take us to France, I doubt Ben would find us there!" she shouted.

Ben winced at the scream then would pick Sam up to try and comfort her a bit.
_________

"Fine, but I'm telling you....that sire of Ben's will find you." he said then looked over to Georgia. "Ashlynn wants to know if you can help her out and take her, Cassius, and Victor to France?" he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:58 pm

_____

_______

____

_________

"Fine, but I'm telling you....that sire of Ben's will find you." he said then looked over to Georgia. "Ashlynn wants to know if you can help her out and take her, Cassius, and Victor to France?" he said.

(Fading out of Ben and Odessa for right now)

Goergia blinked her eyes rapidly. "Um, I'm not sure if it'll be a good idea. It's dangerous for werewolves and vampires over there." she explained. "That's the reason I left." she added in.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:08 pm

_______

____

_________

Goergia blinked her eyes rapidly. "Um, I'm not sure if it'll be a good idea. It's dangerous for werewolves and vampires over there." she explained. "That's the reason I left." she added in.

Potifer sighed. "Tell Ashlynn that, because I'm already getting yelled at enough." he said simple and handed Georgia the phone.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:17 pm

____

_________

Potifer sighed. "Tell Ashlynn that, because I'm already getting yelled at enough." he said simple and handed Georgia the phone.

Georgia took the phone and explained the situation to Ashlynn softly.

Ashlynn hung up and threw her phone at the door, shattering it into little tiny pieces. "None of them know anything and France is dangerous for both our races." she explained angrily.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:21 pm

_________

Ashlynn hung up and threw her phone at the door, shattering it into little tiny pieces. "None of them know anything and France is dangerous for both our races." she explained angrily.

Potifer watched then sighed and looked at Georgia. "I'm sorry.....I just don't know what can be done in this situation." he said.

Cassius looked at Ashlynn and began to think. "M-Maybe Potifer was right...." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:32 pm

Potifer watched then sighed and looked at Georgia. "I'm sorry.....I just don't know what can be done in this situation." he said.

Cassius looked at Ashlynn and began to think. "M-Maybe Potifer was right...." he said.

Georgia sighed deeply and tried calling her back but no ring was heard. "You think she broke her phone?" she asked. She knew how angry Ashlynn got sometimes.

Ashlynn frowned deeply. "About what?" she asked curiously.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: