View previous topic View next topic Go down

Siren and ilovemydog

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Potifer saw the boss leaving so, he began to secretly follow him. He wanted to know which person he was sending after Ashlynn now.
_________

Ben saw this and was now worried fir Odessa and his newborn son.

Cassius had finally left and would head back to his room for now.

The boss got in his vehicle and began to drive towards a bad part of town. He was leading him somewhere.
____
Odessa wasn't responding to anything the doctors did.

The baby was able to be brought back and started crying.
____
Ashlynn would sleep for hours.

Potifer feared this but followed anyways in his vehicle, wondering where the boss was going off to now.
________

Ben then focused on Odessa and became very concerned about her health.

Cassius would bury himself under the blankets for now in wolf form.

When the boss parked it was on the bad part of a neighborhood. His boss stepped out of the car and walked over to a tattoo-armed muscular man with a cruel demeanor. "So you came." the new person said.
_____
Odessa still wasn't responding. "Ben, I don't think she'll make it." they told her.
_____
When he woke up he heard glass breaking.

Potifer would park a bit away and would watch from afar, still trying to figure out what was going on.
________

"Don't you dare say that! he hissed out, as he became more worried.

Cassius woke up and quickly went outside his room and began to look for what had happened.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Re: Siren and ilovemydog

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:55 am

Victor nodded and gave him a hot green tea and put some cream and sugar in it. He handed it over to Potifer and watched his take on it.

Georgia would be out for a few hours.
_____
The boss watched them and winced as the woman screamed. Eventually he watched her fall to the floor and get sucked dry. He then flinched as he heard a new voice. He glanced behind him towards Russell. "My name is Daemon." he told him honestly.

Potifer would drink it then looked around for Cassius or Ashlynn. "So? You're not mad at Cassius?" he asked.

Russell nodded. "Well Daemon, welcome to Ben's mansion. This shall be your new home, you will be treated just like everyone else here. Don't worry about our Sire Ben, he's just under stress since he just had kids, and also don't go outside during the daylight...you will burn up." he said.

Victor flinched a little. "I'm mad, but he helped Ashlynn, so I can't exactly do anything. Plus if I did so I'd risk Ashlynn being mad at me." he explained.

Ashlynn came limping inside and gulped. "Potifer, what are you doing here?" she asked him.
____
Odessa currently was asleep in her hospital room.
____
Daemon nodded in understanding and looked at his fingers, seeing how pale he was now.

Potifer nodded then looked over to Ashlynn. "Oh my!! I'm so glad I found you!! I came here with Georgia, who is on the couch fainted right now, to warn you about what the boss has planned for you. He wants you dead and has sent some big muscular guy after you, I think. It's all hazy since he had Jessica kidnap me and forced me to cal you, then....it's a long story. Point is You're in danger." he said.

Ben got to the hospital and found the room she was in then waked in and saw she was sleeping right now.
________

"Benefits are, you never die of old age now." Russell said with a small chuckle. "Bad news is, you kind of watch all the ones you loved pass on...unless they're vampires too." he said, thinking on that. "For now, you'l fit in since you and Ben have a connection of hate towards that Ash girl." he added.

Victor dropped a glass plate at hearing this and it shattered onto the ground. His eyes had become red. "WHAT?!" he shouted at Potifer. "That little scrawny string bean is trying to kill Ashlynn?!" he asked, angrily in fact. He huffed and went outside.

Ashlynn closed her eyes and face-palmed at Victor. Victor had met him once so she knew he knew what her old boss looked like.
_______
At the sound of footsteps, Ashlynn's eyes opened. "Ben." she said softly.
_______
Daemon nodded and stood up a little straighter and glanced around.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:01 am

Potifer would drink it then looked around for Cassius or Ashlynn. "So? You're not mad at Cassius?" he asked.

Russell nodded. "Well Daemon, welcome to Ben's mansion. This shall be your new home, you will be treated just like everyone else here. Don't worry about our Sire Ben, he's just under stress since he just had kids, and also don't go outside during the daylight...you will burn up." he said.

Victor flinched a little. "I'm mad, but he helped Ashlynn, so I can't exactly do anything. Plus if I did so I'd risk Ashlynn being mad at me." he explained.

Ashlynn came limping inside and gulped. "Potifer, what are you doing here?" she asked him.
____
____
Daemon nodded in understanding and looked at his fingers, seeing how pale he was now.

Potifer nodded then looked over to Ashlynn. "Oh my!! I'm so glad I found you!! I came here with Georgia, who is on the couch fainted right now, to warn you about what the boss has planned for you. He wants you dead and has sent some big muscular guy after you, I think. It's all hazy since he had Jessica kidnap me and forced me to cal you, then....it's a long story. Point is You're in danger." he said.

Ben got to the hospital and found the room she was in then waked in and saw she was sleeping right now.
________

"Benefits are, you never die of old age now." Russell said with a small chuckle. "Bad news is, you kind of watch all the ones you loved pass on...unless they're vampires too." he said, thinking on that. "For now, you'l fit in since you and Ben have a connection of hate towards that Ash girl." he added.

Victor dropped a glass plate at hearing this and it shattered onto the ground. His eyes had become red. "WHAT?!" he shouted at Potifer. "That little scrawny string bean is trying to kill Ashlynn?!" he asked, angrily in fact. He huffed and went outside.

Ashlynn closed her eyes and face-palmed at Victor. Victor had met him once so she knew he knew what her old boss looked like.
_______
_______

Potifer nodded. "I mean...Georgia chased him off and killed Jessica to save me? That's something, right?" he asked, now a bit scared of Victor again. "But like I said, the boss wants Ashlynn dead and he plans to use different things...if Ashlynn had checked her phone she would have know all this but she was probably busy?" he said.

Cassius had come back down and heard everything, he snarled a bit. "The guy that tried to have me killed? That moron?' he asked.

Ben looked at her and smiled. "Good to see you're alright." he said.

Russell thought. "Right now there's nothing for you to do, but I guess I'll show you to your room." he said then would lead Daemon to one of the many guestrooms in Ben's mansion.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:05 am

____
____

________

_______
_______

Potifer nodded. "I mean...Georgia chased him off and killed Jessica to save me? That's something, right?" he asked, now a bit scared of Victor again. "But like I said, the boss wants Ashlynn dead and he plans to use different things...if Ashlynn had checked her phone she would have know all this but she was probably busy?" he said.

Cassius had come back down and heard everything, he snarled a bit. "The guy that tried to have me killed? That moron?' he asked.

Russell thought. "Right now there's nothing for you to do, but I guess I'll show you to your room." he said then would lead Daemon to one of the many guestrooms in Ben's mansion.

Ashlynn glanced towards Cassius. "Yes, that moron, he hired that woman to try and kill me, the one you killed outside." she told Cassius as she checked her phone. She read the description and gulped. "Blood shortage? That could kill me." she told Potifer worriedly.
____
"You weren't around when I named them. That is Alexander Felix in the blue bassinet and Samantha Marie in the pink one." she told him softly. "D-d-do you think those names will do?" she asked him.
____
Deamon would follow without a word.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Hailey Elizabeth McCormic - blonde with hazel eyes; Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Monty Henderson - dirty blonde hair with brown eyes; Bobcat; 18 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Teagan Samantha Maroon - light brown hair, blue eyes; Fat-tailed scorpion; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:10 am

________

_______
_______

Ashlynn glanced towards Cassius. "Yes, that moron, he hired that woman to try and kill me, the one you killed outside." she told Cassius as she checked her phone. She read the description and gulped. "Blood shortage? That could kill me." she told Potifer worriedly.
____
"You weren't around when I named them. That is Alexander Felix in the blue bassinet and Samantha Marie in the pink one." she told him softly. "D-d-do you think those names will do?" she asked him.
____

Potifer nodded. "He even forced me to call you, but you never answered." he said. "Which is good, but still." he added

Cassius then slowly backed out of the conversation on that.

Ben smiled. "I love those names, those are perfect." he said.
_____

Russell would lead him to a room just like the other sires had, a one bed, one bathroom, medium sized room. "And here is yours, if you need anything come to me or ask around. Usually every might help, but it matters on what moods everyone is in." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:12 am

_______
_______

____
____

Potifer nodded. "He even forced me to call you, but you never answered." he said. "Which is good, but still." he added

_____

Russell would lead him to a room just like the other sires had, a one bed, one bathroom, medium sized room. "And here is yours, if you need anything come to me or ask around. Usually every might help, but it matters on what moods everyone is in." he said.

Ashlynn glanced around for where Victor was and then glanced back towards Potifer. She hugged him. "I'm just glad you're okay." she told him, crying a little.
____
Odessa smiled a little and then frowned as the boy started crying.
____
Daemon nodded in understanding again and walked into his room and looked around it.

Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Teagan Samantha Maroon - light brown hair, blue eyes; Fat-tailed scorpion; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:16 am

____
____

_____

Ashlynn glanced around for where Victor was and then glanced back towards Potifer. She hugged him. "I'm just glad you're okay." she told him, crying a little.
____
____
Daemon nodded in understanding again and walked into his room and looked around it.

Potifer hugged her and smiled. "Glad you're ok too, and with your Sire again." he said, then looked to where Victor had gone off to.  "And also with Cassius too." he said.

Cassius smiled at that and was happy for Potifer. "So what happened to the girl on the couch?" he asked, he'd miss that part of the conversation.
______

Ben went over to the boy and picked him up, the cradled him and would just rock him for a bit.

Russell would let Daemon get settled in, he'd go and see if the young sires had finished with that lady and if so, if they'd cleaned up their mess.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:18 am

____
____

_____

____
____

Potifer hugged her and smiled. "Glad you're ok too, and with your Sire again." he said, then looked to where Victor had gone off to.  "And also with Cassius too." he said.

Cassius smiled at that and was happy for Potifer. "So what happened to the girl on the couch?" he asked, he'd miss that part of the conversation.
______

Ben went over to the boy and picked him up, the cradled him and would just rock him for a bit.

Russell would let Daemon get settled in, he'd go and see if the young sires had finished with that lady and if so, if they'd cleaned up their mess.

Victor came walking in. "I scared her when I asked Potifer what he wanted to drink and I guess she assumed I'd drink from her." he said, licking his lips a little. "The offer is a bit tempting." he said.

Ashlynn sighed. "Victor, I thought you'd changed." she told him.
_____
The boy looked at his father with his blue eyes and cooed a little.

Odessa chuckled upon hearing this.
_____
Daemon laid on the bed and fell asleep.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:21 am

_____

____
____

______

Victor came walking in. "I scared her when I asked Potifer what he wanted to drink and I guess she assumed I'd drink from her." he said, licking his lips a little. "The offer is a bit tempting." he said.

_____

_____

Cassius growled at Victor. "Don't even think about it, as long as she's a friend of Potifer we eave her alone." he said.

Potifer smiled a bit. "That sweet to hear..." he said to Cassius.
_________

Ben watched and smiled, he then cooed back.
________

Russel and the other sires cleaned up the mansion of dust, spills, and anything Ben would possible kill them for, then started gathering baby stuff for when Odessa returned.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:27 am

____
____

______

_____

_____

Cassius growled at Victor. "Don't even think about it, as long as she's a friend of Potifer we eave her alone." he said.

_________

________

Russel and the other sires cleaned up the mansion of dust, spills, and anything Ben would possible kill them for, then started gathering baby stuff for when Odessa returned.

____
____

______

_____

_____

_________

________

____
____

______

_____

_____

_________

________

Victor licked his lips again. "So, it's not like I drank from Ashlynn before I turned her. She was like a living water bottle." he told Cassius.

Ashlynn face-palmed again. "That is true, he literally did." she explained.
____
The baby then started crying as it didn't understand.

Odessa frowned a little and then offered to take him.
____
Daemon would sleep for hours.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:32 am

______

_____

_____

_________

________

______

_____

_____

_________

________

______

_____

_____

_________

________

Victor licked his lips again. "So, it's not like I drank from Ashlynn before I turned her. She was like a living water bottle." he told Cassius.

Ashlynn face-palmed again. "That is true, he literally did." she explained.
____
The baby then started crying as it didn't understand.

Odessa frowned a little and then offered to take him.
____
Daemon would sleep for hours.

Cassius rolled his eyes. "This is why I didn't like vampires. The things you said were....just off setting" he said then shivered a bit at the thought of a person being called a 'living water bottle'.

Potifer looked at Cassius. "That right, you and your mentor only had teach/student bond thing. Right?' he asked, trying to remember what Cassius told him. Cassius nodded. "Yup, unlike vampires, werewolves don't eat off each other, unless we've lost our minds and really are controlled by the werewolf counter-part." He said.

Ben gave the boy over to Odessa for now.
_____

The other sires would be working around the mansion.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:40 am

Victor hissed a little at Cassius' words. "At least we aren't affected by a full moon. But we are affected by a rarer kind of moon. We are affected by what humans call a blood moon. It makes all vampires feral for one night only. It is very dangerous. The last one happened about 2000 years ago back when I was human and before Odessa turned me. She nearly drank me dry." he explained.

Ashlynn gulped nervously.
____
Odessa cradled the boy and hummed a little.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Victor hissed a little at Cassius' words. "At least we aren't affected by a full moon. But we are affected by a rarer kind of moon. We are affected by what humans call a blood moon. It makes all vampires feral for one night only. It is very dangerous. The last one happened about 2000 years ago back when I was human and before Odessa turned me. She nearly drank me dry." he explained.

____

Cassius growled. "Trust me Victor, at least werewolves don't burn up in sunlight, can tolerate the smell of garlic, and let's not forget stakes.....Vampires get killed by a piece of wood or holy water....werewolves can die of old age but to really kill us...you need a silver bullet." he said.

Potifer was a bit nervous and confused. We're they fighting over something to trivial now?
________

Ben would sit down and listened to Odessa's humming.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Victor hissed a little at Cassius' words. "At least we aren't affected by a full moon. But we are affected by a rarer kind of moon. We are affected by what humans call a blood moon. It makes all vampires feral for one night only. It is very dangerous. The last one happened about 2000 years ago back when I was human and before Odessa turned me. She nearly drank me dry." he explained.

____

Cassius growled. "Trust me Victor, at least werewolves don't burn up in sunlight, can tolerate the smell of garlic, and let's not forget stakes.....Vampires get killed by a piece of wood or holy water....werewolves can die of old age but to really kill us...you need a silver bullet." he said.

Potifer was a bit nervous and confused. We're they fighting over something to trivial now?
________

Victor hissed a bit and his fangs literally grew an inch longer right in front of their eyes. "But you can't turn into a bat, can you? You can't see daylight can you? You don't regret being what you are, do you? You were born into what you are, vampires aren't! WE ARE FORCED INTO BEING THIS BY WHOEVER BIT US! And lets not forget we don't have to go into hiding every full moon and we certainly don't smell of WET DOG!!!!!" he roared.

Ashlynn gulped nervously. This wasn't going to end well.
_____
Odessa got him to stop crying and smiled.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:01 am

____

________

Victor hissed a bit and his fangs literally grew an inch longer right in front of their eyes. "But you can't turn into a bat, can you? You can't see daylight can you? You don't regret being what you are, do you? You were born into what you are, vampires aren't! WE ARE FORCED INTO BEING THIS BY WHOEVER BIT US! And lets not forget we don't have to go into hiding every full moon and we certainly don't smell of WET DOG!!!!!" he roared.

_____

Cassius would literally just stand there completely stunned, he about to say something but quickly shut his mouth because he knew he didn't want to take it THAT far yet. "At least werewolves don't need to drain people dry to just stay alive. We can eat everything else like other people.....even garlic." was all he was going to say on that.

Potifer would slowly back out of the kitchen.

Ben saw this and just was glad that his son had stopped crying.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:05 am

____

________

_____

Cassius would literally just stand there completely stunned, he about to say something but quickly shut his mouth because he knew he didn't want to take it THAT far yet. "At least werewolves don't need to drain people dry to just stay alive. We can eat everything else like other people.....even garlic." was all he was going to say on that.

Victor hissed a little and his eyes had even turned red, blazing red. He gulped a little and blinked. "Vampires can eat food too, just not garlic." he told him. "And holy water does not affect me. I used to be a monk and I was baptized." she explained.

Ashlynn followed after him.
____
Odessa smiled and kissed her baby's head lovingly.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:09 am

________

_____

Victor hissed a little and his eyes had even turned red, blazing red. He gulped a little and blinked. "Vampires can eat food too, just not garlic." he told him. "And holy water does not affect me. I used to be a monk and I was baptized." she explained.

____

Cassius smiled. "Ok, so. If I smell like a wet dog, then that would leave your smell as....a rotting old man?" he asked "Or would Guano reeking bat, yeah. That's so much better." he said.

Potifer would just hope Victor wouldn't say something about Casius being a mutt, dog, or something of that affect.
________

Ben was gad that Odessa and his kids were alright.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:14 am

_____

____

Cassius smiled. "Ok, so. If I smell like a wet dog, then that would leave your smell as....a rotting old man?" he asked "Or would Guano reeking bat, yeah. That's so much better." he said.

Potifer would just hope Victor wouldn't say something about Casius being a mutt, dog, or something of that affect.
________

Victor sniffed his arm a little and then blinked. "I'm wearing fancy cologne, so I'm wearing Acqua di Gio. But when I'm not wearing it, I do kind of smell a little like a mix between a dumpster and an old man fart." he told him honestly with a chuckle.

Ashlynn was shocked when Victor went along with it.
_____
Odessa smiled and called Ben over.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:17 am

____

________

Victor sniffed his arm a little and then blinked. "I'm wearing fancy cologne, so I'm wearing Acqua di Gio. But when I'm not wearing it, I do kind of smell a little like a mix between a dumpster and an old man fart." he told him honestly with a chuckle.

_____

Cassius and Potifer were stunned by this. Cassius then shook his head then chuckled. "Well, I'm glad we agree on that...and I'll give you the wet dog thing when ever it actually rains." he said with a chuckle.

Potifer was stunned by all of this happening, he couldn't believe that Cassius and Victor were now getting along.
_______

Ben would come over to her.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:27 am

____

________

_____

Cassius and Potifer were stunned by this. Cassius then shook his head then chuckled. "Well, I'm glad we agree on that...and I'll give you the wet dog thing when ever it actually rains." he said with a chuckle.

Potifer was stunned by all of this happening, he couldn't believe that Cassius and Victor were now getting along.
_______

Victor smiled. "Well, you can borrow my cologne when it does rain." he teased playfully.

Ashlynn hugged Potifer again right as Georgia was waking up.
____
Odessa pulled him close and kissed his lips.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:30 am

________

_____

_______

Victor smiled. "Well, you can borrow my cologne when it does rain." he teased playfully.

____

Cassius smiled. "Well that would be nice." he said then would leave for now and would head back to his room.

Potifer would hug back then noticed Georgia waking up, so he'd go over and check on her.
_________

Ben would kiss her lips back, happy that she was alright now.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:31 am

_____

_______

____

Cassius smiled. "Well that would be nice." he said then would leave for now and would head back to his room.

Potifer would hug back then noticed Georgia waking up, so he'd go over and check on her.
_________

Victor watched him go and then gulped a little. God I'm thirsty! he thought to himself before sighing and walking off.

Georgia held onto her head a little and then glanced around.

Ashlynn watched her silently.
_____
Odessa smiled as she pulled away.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:36 am

_______

____

_________

Victor watched him go and then gulped a little. God I'm thirsty! he thought to himself before sighing and walking off.

_____

Cassius would again bury himself under his blankets in wolf form.

Potifer came over and would check to see if Georgia had really hurt herself. "Hey, you;re awake. That's good. You feeling like you broke anything?' he asked.

Ben then looked at her and their son for a moment, he was content with this moment.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:45 am

____

_________

_____

Potifer came over and would check to see if Georgia had really hurt herself. "Hey, you;re awake. That's good. You feeling like you broke anything?' he asked.

Ben then looked at her and their son for a moment, he was content with this moment.

Georgia blinked. "No, but I got a headache." she said and then screamed at seeing Ashlynn.

Ashlynn tilted her head to the side.
_____
Odessa handed her son over and told him to place him back in the bassinet.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:48 am

_________

_____

Georgia blinked. "No, but I got a headache." she said and then screamed at seeing Ashlynn.

_____

Potifer then looked at Ashlynn then back to Georgia. "Hey, Hey. It's alright. She won't hurt you, calm down. You're safe, no one will hurt you." he told her.
_______

Ben would put his son back in the bassinet.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:57 am

_____

_____

Potifer then looked at Ashlynn then back to Georgia. "Hey, Hey. It's alright. She won't hurt you, calm down. You're safe, no one will hurt you." he told her.
_______

Georgia gulped nervously and shook in fear.

Ashlynn blinked and then lowered her gaze to the floor sadly.
_____
Odessa gulped and then felt light-headed.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:59 am

_____

_______

Georgia gulped nervously and shook in fear.

Ashlynn blinked and then lowered her gaze to the floor sadly.
_____
Odessa gulped and then felt light-headed.

Potifer sighed. "Ashlynn won't harm you, she's nice. She's still the same, just..you know she's a vampire now." he said.
________

Ben would see this and grew worried since he didn't know what was going on.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum