View previous topic View next topic Go down

Siren and ilovemydog

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Potifer saw the boss leaving so, he began to secretly follow him. He wanted to know which person he was sending after Ashlynn now.
_________

Ben saw this and was now worried fir Odessa and his newborn son.

Cassius had finally left and would head back to his room for now.

The boss got in his vehicle and began to drive towards a bad part of town. He was leading him somewhere.
____
Odessa wasn't responding to anything the doctors did.

The baby was able to be brought back and started crying.
____
Ashlynn would sleep for hours.

Potifer feared this but followed anyways in his vehicle, wondering where the boss was going off to now.
________

Ben then focused on Odessa and became very concerned about her health.

Cassius would bury himself under the blankets for now in wolf form.

When the boss parked it was on the bad part of a neighborhood. His boss stepped out of the car and walked over to a tattoo-armed muscular man with a cruel demeanor. "So you came." the new person said.
_____
Odessa still wasn't responding. "Ben, I don't think she'll make it." they told her.
_____
When he woke up he heard glass breaking.

Potifer would park a bit away and would watch from afar, still trying to figure out what was going on.
________

"Don't you dare say that! he hissed out, as he became more worried.

Cassius woke up and quickly went outside his room and began to look for what had happened.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Re: Siren and ilovemydog

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:54 pm

Potifer nodded. "I promise I will." he said then check his phone he hung out once he heard it had been sent to voice mail. Now he'd head out to his car to drive to where Ashlynn  lived now.
_____

Ben had woken up, saw the note, and was getting dressed to head to the hospital when he heard a crash. So he would head outside and find the boss' car crashed into one of the trees around his home, then he'd go over to see if, first, the person was alive, and second, to tell the person off for crashing into his tree.

"My car's faster." she told him, pulling his arm and taking him to her tiny sports car parked in the parking lot. She got in the driver's seat and waited for him to get in.
____
The boss grunted and held onto his head a little and then raised his head. The air-bag had failed to deploy and so he had hit his head really hard against his steering wheel. He sat back and coughed a little blood.

Potifer was at first amazed by the car but overcame the excitement and hopped into passenger's seat and buckled up.
________

At the smell of blood, Ben's eyes turns red for a second but turned back. He waked over and knocked on the car door, or what was left of it. "Hey buddy....can I get you out or would you like to bleed out?" he asked, but instead of waiting for an answer. He pulled the door off and pulled the boss out of the car and into his mansion.

Georgia buckled up and then squealed her wheels a bit and then drove so fast he felt like he was in a Fast & Furious movie.
____
The boss didn't respond as when Ben began talking to him he completely passed out cold. He smelled of blood all over and he may have a bad concussion.

Potifer would hold onto the seat, but also directed her to where Ashlynn lived now.
________

Ben brought him in and would then check to see how bad he was actually hurt, in the mean time so of Ben's sires were awake and smelled the blood and came down to see what was going on when they saw the boss they became excited and thought they would get to eat a fresh meal.

Ben shooed them away then used his magic to heal most of the boss' body and possible any internal injuries while he was at it.

ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:58 pm

"My car's faster." she told him, pulling his arm and taking him to her tiny sports car parked in the parking lot. She got in the driver's seat and waited for him to get in.
____
The boss grunted and held onto his head a little and then raised his head. The air-bag had failed to deploy and so he had hit his head really hard against his steering wheel. He sat back and coughed a little blood.

Potifer was at first amazed by the car but overcame the excitement and hopped into passenger's seat and buckled up.
________

At the smell of blood, Ben's eyes turns red for a second but turned back. He waked over and knocked on the car door, or what was left of it. "Hey buddy....can I get you out or would you like to bleed out?" he asked, but instead of waiting for an answer. He pulled the door off and pulled the boss out of the car and into his mansion.

Georgia buckled up and then squealed her wheels a bit and then drove so fast he felt like he was in a Fast & Furious movie.
____
The boss didn't respond as when Ben began talking to him he completely passed out cold. He smelled of blood all over and he may have a bad concussion.

Potifer would hold onto the seat, but also directed her to where Ashlynn lived now.
________

Ben brought him in and would then check to see how bad he was actually hurt, in the mean time so of Ben's sires were awake and smelled the blood and came down to see what was going on when they saw the boss they became excited and thought they would get to eat a fresh meal.

Ben shooed them away then used his magic to heal most of the boss' body and possible any internal injuries while he was at it.

Georgia nodded and then struggled to stop at a red light. She managed to, just barely.
_____
The boss was still unconscienced and it was making the sired vampires even hungrier because they could hear his heart beating.

Quincy came down as he kind of wanted some blood too.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Hailey Elizabeth McCormic - blonde with hazel eyes; Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Monty Henderson - dirty blonde hair with brown eyes; Bobcat; 18 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:03 am

________

____

________

Georgia nodded and then struggled to stop at a red light. She managed to, just barely.
_____
The boss was still unconscienced and it was making the sired vampires even hungrier because they could hear his heart beating.

Potifer would just hope he wouldn't die in a car crash.
_______

Ben hissed at his sires. "You can have a fresh snack later." he said as he would make sure the man was still breathing.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:08 am

____

________

_____

_______

Ben hissed at his sires. "You can have a fresh snack later." he said as he would make sure the man was still breathing.

Georgia then drove not as fast anymore and got there in good time. She parked just outside the gate and gulped. "Looks like we'll either have to run through them with my car or buzz for our way in." she told him.
____
The boss was breathing and soon was heard groaning a little and moving. "W-w-where am I?" he asked finally after opening his eyes.

Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:11 am

________

_____

_______

Georgia then drove not as fast anymore and got there in good time. She parked just outside the gate and gulped. "Looks like we'll either have to run through them with my car or buzz for our way in." she told him.
____
The boss was breathing and soon was heard groaning a little and moving. "W-w-where am I?" he asked finally after opening his eyes.

Potifer would then get out of the car and went to buzz in and see if anyone was up.
_________

"You're in my mansion. Also, why did you run into my tree?" he asked, still looking down at the boss.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:16 am

_____

_______

____

Potifer would then get out of the car and went to buzz in and see if anyone was up.
_________

"You're in my mansion. Also, why did you run into my tree?" he asked, still looking down at the boss.

Victor blinked his eyes open when he heard the buzzer go off. Someone was at his gate and he wasn't exactly good at getting it. He groaned a little, not wanting to get out of bed. Careful as so not hurt his stitches, he made his way outside and walked towards the gate. At first he wasn't able to be recognized but it soon became apparent this was Victor.

Georgia saw the figure walking up and grew worried and her heart beat faster.
____
The boss tried to sit up but was still in a little pain from the wreck. "Tree? I slid off the road, the road was wet." he told him painfully before managing to sit up and then gasp and scoot away from him. "Y-y-y-y-you're a vampire......aren't you?" he asked, his form shaking now.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:19 am

_______

____

_________

Victor blinked his eyes open when he heard the buzzer go off. Someone was at his gate and he wasn't exactly good at getting it. He groaned a little, not wanting to get out of bed. Careful as so not hurt his stitches, he made his way outside and walked towards the gate. At first he wasn't able to be recognized but it soon became apparent this was Victor.

____
The boss tried to sit up but was still in a little pain from the wreck. "Tree? I slid off the road, the road was wet." he told him painfully before managing to sit up and then gasp and scoot away from him. "Y-y-y-y-you're a vampire......aren't you?" he asked, his form shaking now.

Potifer took a minute to recognize Victor but when he did, he was in complete shock and the color in his face seemed to just disappear. "V-V-V-Victor?" he asked.

"How did you figure that one out? I didn't even say a thing that would say I was one, or show an features that would prove that statement." he said then asked one of his sires to bring some coffee over to them.

That sire would quickly run to the kitchen, make some coffee, and then brought two cups out to Ben and the boss on the floor.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:23 am

____

_________

____

Potifer took a minute to recognize Victor but when he did, he was in complete shock and the color in his face seemed to just disappear. "V-V-V-Victor?" he asked.

"How did you figure that one out? I didn't even say a thing that would say I was one, or show an features that would prove that statement." he said then asked one of his sires to bring some coffee over to them.

That sire would quickly run to the kitchen, make some coffee, and then brought two cups out to Ben and the boss on the floor.

Victor chuckled. "Nice seeing you again, Potifer." he said as he unlocked the gate and let them step inside. He looked around worriedly before he closed the gate again.

Georgia gulped nervously and a little bit weirded out by how handsome Victor was.
____
The boss refused the coffee because he was suspicious of it and then gulped. "Y-y-you're pale......j-just like that good for nothing Ashlynn." he said, gulping.

Quincy heard the name and gulped. This wasn't going to be good.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:30 am

_________

____

Victor chuckled. "Nice seeing you again, Potifer." he said as he unlocked the gate and let them step inside. He looked around worriedly before he closed the gate again.

Georgia gulped nervously and a little bit weirded out by how handsome Victor was.
____
The boss refused the coffee because he was suspicious of it and then gulped. "Y-y-you're pale......j-just like that good for nothing Ashlynn." he said, gulping.

Potifer walked in and seemed to be scared out of his mind again, since he knew he buried Victor so long ago and now he was here? How was that even possible. Right now he had to focus on warning Ashlynn. 
_________

Ben then took the coffee but crushed the cup in his hand and the coffee just spilled onto the floor. "A-Ashlynn you say?" he asked then clear his throat. "You know that miserable little runt, Ashlynn?" he asked.

The sires backed up because they knew how Ben felt about Ashlynn.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:33 am

____

____

Potifer walked in and seemed to be scared out of his mind again, since he knew he buried Victor so long ago and now he was here? How was that even possible. Right now he had to focus on warning Ashlynn. 
_________

Ben then took the coffee but crushed the cup in his hand and the coffee just spilled onto the floor. "A-Ashlynn you say?" he asked then clear his throat. "You know that miserable little runt, Ashlynn?" he asked.

Victor led them inside and looked around for anybody. "Cassius, where are you?" he asked.

Georgia flinched a bit as she stepped inside. This mansion was huge.
________
"Y-y-yeah.......I was her boss at one time, but now she's been fired and I want to kill her so badly!!" the boss shouted as he sat up.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:38 am

____

_________

Victor led them inside and looked around for anybody. "Cassius, where are you?" he asked.

________
"Y-y-yeah.......I was her boss at one time, but now she's been fired and I want to kill her so badly!!" the boss shouted as he sat up.

Potifer walked inside and looked around the mansion.

Cassius was in his room, when he heard someone calling for him. He'd get up and head to Victor to see what he wanted. "Yeah?" he asked.

Ben smiled. "Really? You want her dead? Well, you're in luck because I want her dead too." he said then chuckled a bit, baring his fangs a bit. "You see, Me and that Ash girl haven't been on each other's good side for a long time, so now I want her gone and out of the way, but I can't do it by myself....maybe, we could work together?" he asked.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:41 am

____

_________

________

Cassius was in his room, when he heard someone calling for him. He'd get up and head to Victor to see what he wanted. "Yeah?" he asked.

Ben smiled. "Really? You want her dead? Well, you're in luck because I want her dead too." he said then chuckled a bit, baring his fangs a bit. "You see, Me and that Ash girl haven't been on each other's good side for a long time, so now I want her gone and out of the way, but I can't do it by myself....maybe, we could work together?" he asked.

Victor blinked. "Where's Ashlynn?" he asked, tapping his foot a little.

Georgia was secretly checking Victor out without Potifer's knowing.
____
The boss blinked his eyes a little at the question. "Are you crazy? I mean I appreciate you saving my life, and we both want her dead, but do you think I'd ever work alongside you?" he asked, standing up and backing away.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:45 am

_________

________

____
The boss blinked his eyes a little at the question. "Are you crazy? I mean I appreciate you saving my life, and we both want her dead, but do you think I'd ever work alongside you?" he asked, standing up and backing away.

Cassius sighed. "In her room, why do you ask?' he said as he looked at Georgia and Potifer.

Potifer looked at Cassius and was glad to see Victor hadn't killed him.

Ben sighed. "Well, can't say I didn't try and my sires usually start off young..but oh well, can't say I didn't give you a chance." he said then quickly grabbed the boss and bit into his neck, doing the same thing he did to Quincy.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:52 am

________

____

Cassius sighed. "In her room, why do you ask?' he said as he looked at Georgia and Potifer.

Ben sighed. "Well, can't say I didn't try and my sires usually start off young..but oh well, can't say I didn't give you a chance." he said then quickly grabbed the boss and bit into his neck, doing the same thing he did to Quincy.

Victor blinked. "Go get her and bring her here. If he's here I can tell it's an emergency. Come on Potifer, I'll put on some tea." Victor said as he began leading him into the kitchen.

Georgia would follow Victor slowly, she was a bit scared.
_____
The boss screamed in fear as he was bitten into and he began trying to reach for something in his pocket but before he could the venom was already in him. Collapsing onto his hands and knees, he grunted a little as his fangs grew in and his skin paled. Finally, exhaustedly, he collapsed passed out after his heart stopped.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:56 am

____

Victor blinked. "Go get her and bring her here. If he's here I can tell it's an emergency. Come on Potifer, I'll put on some tea." Victor said as he began leading him into the kitchen.

_____
The boss screamed in fear as he was bitten into and he began trying to reach for something in his pocket but before he could the venom was already in him. Collapsing onto his hands and knees, he grunted a little as his fangs grew in and his skin paled. Finally, exhaustedly, he collapsed passed out after his heart stopped.

Cassius nodded and would go try and wake Ashlynn up to tell her that Potifer was here.

Potifer would follow Victor into the kitchen, he still wondered how he was alive.
________

Ben then came over and checked the boss' pockets and would take whatever he had and keep it for himself. He'd then go and call for a maid or butler, whatever they had, to come to the mansion to give his sires a break and so they could get a snack. Also... this new sire would need the blood.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:03 am

____

_____

Cassius nodded and would go try and wake Ashlynn up to tell her that Potifer was here.

Potifer would follow Victor into the kitchen, he still wondered how he was alive.
________

Ben then came over and checked the boss' pockets and would take whatever he had and keep it for himself. He'd then go and call for a maid or butler, whatever they had, to come to the mansion to give his sires a break and so they could get a snack. Also... this new sire would need the blood.

Victor blinked his eyes. "A wizard dug me up and revived me." he told Potifer, knowing the human was probably asking what had made him come back.

Georgia flinched at "wizard" and then gulped. "What are you?" she asked Victor, seeing his fangs when he spoke.
_____
The boss had a gun in his pocket, a phone, and that was it.

The boss eventually stirred and looked around with his eyes glowing red a little.

The butler arrived with a woman struggling in his arms. She was pretty but he knew she had sweet blood. (poor lady)

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:09 am

_____

________

Victor blinked his eyes. "A wizard dug me up and revived me." he told Potifer, knowing the human was probably asking what had made him come back.

Georgia flinched at "wizard" and then gulped. "What are you?" she asked Victor, seeing his fangs when he spoke.
_____

The boss eventually stirred and looked around with his eyes glowing red a little.

The butler arrived with a woman struggling in his arms. She was pretty but he knew she had sweet blood. (poor lady)

Potifer then looked at Georgia. "Oh don't worry, just tell him you don't believe in vampires." he said, now teasing her just a little bit.

Ben then looked at the boss then to the butler who came in. "Oh thank you so much!" he said then took the girl and brought her over to the boss.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:12 am

_____

________

_____

Potifer then looked at Georgia. "Oh don't worry, just tell him you don't believe in vampires." he said, now teasing her just a little bit.

Ben then looked at the boss then to the butler who came in. "Oh thank you so much!" he said then took the girl and brought her over to the boss.

Victor blinked. "Potifer, a little heads up, you might want to calm her down, I can hear heart-beats." he told him with a corny wink.

Georgia gulped at "vampires". "S-s-s-so, they do exist?!" she said, shocked.
____
The girl struggled. "Please, let me go." she told him.

The butler just stood and watched.

The boss looked at her as he could hear the pitter patter of her heart. He stood up weakly and looked at her with red eyes.

Quincy had left the room.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:16 am

________

_____

Victor blinked. "Potifer, a little heads up, you might want to calm her down, I can hear heart-beats." he told him with a corny wink.

____

The boss looked at her as he could hear the pitter patter of her heart. He stood up weakly and looked at her with red eyes.

Potifer looked at Victor. "Trust me, I should have but I didn't have time to warn her about what she was about to face, and really I didn't think I'd ever see you again." he said then looked to Georgia. "They exist and a lot more exists too." he said.

Ben watched and chuckled. "Go ahead, eat. I know you want to, just go for it right now." he said.

Russel had gotten up and calm downstairs to see what was going on, when he saw a new sire vampire he just sighed.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:20 am

_____

____

Potifer looked at Victor. "Trust me, I should have but I didn't have time to warn her about what she was about to face, and really I didn't think I'd ever see you again." he said then looked to Georgia. "They exist and a lot more exists too." he said.

Ben watched and chuckled. "Go ahead, eat. I know you want to, just go for it right now." he said.

Russel had gotten up and calm downstairs to see what was going on, when he saw a new sire vampire he just sighed.

"So, Potifer, what do you want to drink?" Victor asked.

At "drink", Georgia hyperventilated and then passed out onto the floor.

"Oops." was all Victor said.
_____
The boss smiled and showed his new fangs.

The woman's heart beat faster and soon he bit savagely into her shoulder and drank from it. When he released her the rest of her was left for the other sires.

Quincy did no take part, for he felt bad.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:27 am

____

_____

The woman's heart beat faster and soon he bit savagely into her shoulder and drank from it. When he released her the rest of her was left for the other sires.

Potifer then caught Georgia and would drag her over to the couch and would put her there, then came back to Victor. "She'll be fine, just needs to rest and take time to understand what's going on." he said. "Anything is fine with me." he said to answer the previous question.

Ben watched then looked at Russell. "Take care of everyone, I need to go get Odessa." he said then went to head to the hospital now.

Russell wasn't hungry, but he watched as the other sires would run over and start feeding off the poor women. He'd look at the boss then tilted his head. "Do you have a name?" he asked.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:32 am

____

_____

Potifer then caught Georgia and would drag her over to the couch and would put her there, then came back to Victor. "She'll be fine, just needs to rest and take time to understand what's going on." he said. "Anything is fine with me." he said to answer the previous question.

Ben watched then looked at Russell. "Take care of everyone, I need to go get Odessa." he said then went to head to the hospital now.

Russell wasn't hungry, but he watched as the other sires would run over and start feeding off the poor women. He'd look at the boss then tilted his head. "Do you have a name?" he asked.

Victor nodded and gave him a hot green tea and put some cream and sugar in it. He handed it over to Potifer and watched his take on it.

Georgia would be out for a few hours.
_____
The boss watched them and winced as the woman screamed. Eventually he watched her fall to the floor and get sucked dry. He then flinched as he heard a new voice. He glanced behind him towards Russell. "My name is Daemon." he told him honestly.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:41 am

_____

Victor nodded and gave him a hot green tea and put some cream and sugar in it. He handed it over to Potifer and watched his take on it.

_____
The boss watched them and winced as the woman screamed. Eventually he watched her fall to the floor and get sucked dry. He then flinched as he heard a new voice. He glanced behind him towards Russell. "My name is Daemon." he told him honestly.

Potifer would drink it then looked around for Cassius or Ashlynn. "So? You're not mad at Cassius?" he asked.

Russell nodded. "Well Daemon, welcome to Ben's mansion. This shall be your new home, you will be treated just like everyone else here. Don't worry about our Sire Ben, he's just under stress since he just had kids, and also don't go outside during the daylight...you will burn up." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:44 am

_____

_____

Potifer would drink it then looked around for Cassius or Ashlynn. "So? You're not mad at Cassius?" he asked.

Russell nodded. "Well Daemon, welcome to Ben's mansion. This shall be your new home, you will be treated just like everyone else here. Don't worry about our Sire Ben, he's just under stress since he just had kids, and also don't go outside during the daylight...you will burn up." he said.

Victor flinched a little. "I'm mad, but he helped Ashlynn, so I can't exactly do anything. Plus if I did so I'd risk Ashlynn being mad at me." he explained.

Ashlynn came limping inside and gulped. "Potifer, what are you doing here?" she asked him.
____
Odessa currently was asleep in her hospital room.
____
Daemon nodded in understanding and looked at his fingers, seeing how pale he was now.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:50 am

_____

Victor flinched a little. "I'm mad, but he helped Ashlynn, so I can't exactly do anything. Plus if I did so I'd risk Ashlynn being mad at me." he explained.

Ashlynn came limping inside and gulped. "Potifer, what are you doing here?" she asked him.
____
____
Daemon nodded in understanding and looked at his fingers, seeing how pale he was now.

Potifer nodded then looked over to Ashlynn. "Oh my!! I'm so glad I found you!! I came here with Georgia, who is on the couch fainted right now, to warn you about what the boss has planned for you. He wants you dead and has sent some big muscular guy after you, I think. It's all hazy since he had Jessica kidnap me and forced me to cal you, then....it's a long story. Point is You're in danger." he said.

Ben got to the hospital and found the room she was in then waked in and saw she was sleeping right now.
________

"Benefits are, you never die of old age now." Russell said with a small chuckle. "Bad news is, you kind of watch all the ones you loved pass on...unless they're vampires too." he said, thinking on that. "For now, you'l fit in since you and Ben have a connection of hate towards that Ash girl." he added.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:55 am

_____

____
____

Potifer nodded then looked over to Ashlynn. "Oh my!! I'm so glad I found you!! I came here with Georgia, who is on the couch fainted right now, to warn you about what the boss has planned for you. He wants you dead and has sent some big muscular guy after you, I think. It's all hazy since he had Jessica kidnap me and forced me to cal you, then....it's a long story. Point is You're in danger." he said.

Ben got to the hospital and found the room she was in then waked in and saw she was sleeping right now.
________

"Benefits are, you never die of old age now." Russell said with a small chuckle. "Bad news is, you kind of watch all the ones you loved pass on...unless they're vampires too." he said, thinking on that. "For now, you'l fit in since you and Ben have a connection of hate towards that Ash girl." he added.

Victor dropped a glass plate at hearing this and it shattered onto the ground. His eyes had become red. "WHAT?!" he shouted at Potifer. "That little scrawny string bean is trying to kill Ashlynn?!" he asked, angrily in fact. He huffed and went outside.

Ashlynn closed her eyes and face-palmed at Victor. Victor had met him once so she knew he knew what her old boss looked like.
_______
At the sound of footsteps, Ashlynn's eyes opened. "Ben." she said softly.
_______
Daemon nodded and stood up a little straighter and glanced around.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: