View previous topic View next topic Go down

Siren and ilovemydog

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:59 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Potifer saw the boss leaving so, he began to secretly follow him. He wanted to know which person he was sending after Ashlynn now.
_________

Ben saw this and was now worried fir Odessa and his newborn son.

Cassius had finally left and would head back to his room for now.

The boss got in his vehicle and began to drive towards a bad part of town. He was leading him somewhere.
____
Odessa wasn't responding to anything the doctors did.

The baby was able to be brought back and started crying.
____
Ashlynn would sleep for hours.

Potifer feared this but followed anyways in his vehicle, wondering where the boss was going off to now.
________

Ben then focused on Odessa and became very concerned about her health.

Cassius would bury himself under the blankets for now in wolf form.

When the boss parked it was on the bad part of a neighborhood. His boss stepped out of the car and walked over to a tattoo-armed muscular man with a cruel demeanor. "So you came." the new person said.
_____
Odessa still wasn't responding. "Ben, I don't think she'll make it." they told her.
_____
When he woke up he heard glass breaking.

Potifer would park a bit away and would watch from afar, still trying to figure out what was going on.
________

"Don't you dare say that! he hissed out, as he became more worried.

Cassius woke up and quickly went outside his room and began to look for what had happened.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Re: Siren and ilovemydog

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:08 am

Ashlynn went into the kitchen and began making him pancakes, bacon, and eggs - something she thought he never tried before.

Georgia eventually stopped in front of a two story brick house that was so cute a doll could live in it.
_____
The sires then met in the one room and began talking.
"Ben's making a blood bond?"
"Yeah, I hope he don't plan that with us, we'd be forced to obey"
"Idiot, aren't we already being forced to obey?!"
"Stop shouting, he'll hear us"
"Let him hear!"
_____
Daemon gulped a little and stepped forward, gently biting into Ben's wrist and drinking a little bit of blood. His eyes widened a little as dozens of thoughts raced through his head. He fell back against the table in a little bit of shock and then gasped. "W-w-what was that?" he asked.

Cassius sit down and watched her make this, he had never tried pancakes or eggs so he was a bit excited about this.

Potifer looked at the two-story brick house and smiled.

Russell heard the whole conversation and smiled, so he walked in. "Ben controlling you? Now, I must say that's a bit crazy if you ask me. He's given you a chance to live forever and in return...all you do is complain?" he asked then just smiled.

Ben then began to hear the thoughts of Daemon go through his mind, what feelings he was having, if he was alive or now, where he was at. and to add to that even more Ben now could control Daemon even further. "You see Daemon, you just created a blood bond between us." he said. "Something that I can now use to benefit both of us." he said.

Once they were done she put some butter on the pancakes and some syrup as well. She then brought the plate of pancakes over to him. She then got his eggs and bacon ready on a separate plate and brought it over.

Georgia got out once she cut the car off and locked it once she was out of the car too.
_____
The sires looked at him. "Do you have any idea what a blood bond is?" the one asked him.
_____
Daemon blinked her eyes a little. Daemon was thinking Ben was crazy and he felt scared. His form started shaking. "A blood bond?" he asked.

Cassius stared at this and was amazed. "What is this exactly?" he asked before eating any of it.

Potifer would just look at the house and smiled. "You have a nice place, I must say." he said.

"Do you idiots know how old I am? I've lived longer than any of you, so I know a lot. Especially about blood bonds." he said. "It allows vampires to sense each others feeling, control the one that they bonded with, find locations, and let them know if one of them dies." he said. "In a sense it can be nice but in other cases, it can be used for evil." he said, still smiling. "Ben does what he wants, so I'd suggest you all don't let him know you had this little talk behind his back. You know how mad he gets, and how easily my tongue slips with secrets." he said then turned to leave now.

"A thing where we now can hear each other's thoughts, feelings, control over the bonded, and I now know where you'll be at." he said.

"Pancakes and eggs" she told him.

Georgia smiled. "First you'll have to deal with my parents. Watch out for my mom, she's very bear-huggy." she told him in warning.
_____
The sires looked at the floor ashamed of themselves and too scared of Russell and Ben to say anything back.
_____
Daemon's eyes widened at the "control" part.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:13 am

Cassius sit down and watched her make this, he had never tried pancakes or eggs so he was a bit excited about this.

Potifer looked at the two-story brick house and smiled.

Russell heard the whole conversation and smiled, so he walked in. "Ben controlling you? Now, I must say that's a bit crazy if you ask me. He's given you a chance to live forever and in return...all you do is complain?" he asked then just smiled.

Ben then began to hear the thoughts of Daemon go through his mind, what feelings he was having, if he was alive or now, where he was at. and to add to that even more Ben now could control Daemon even further. "You see Daemon, you just created a blood bond between us." he said. "Something that I can now use to benefit both of us." he said.

Once they were done she put some butter on the pancakes and some syrup as well. She then brought the plate of pancakes over to him. She then got his eggs and bacon ready on a separate plate and brought it over.

Georgia got out once she cut the car off and locked it once she was out of the car too.
_____
The sires looked at him. "Do you have any idea what a blood bond is?" the one asked him.
_____
Daemon blinked her eyes a little. Daemon was thinking Ben was crazy and he felt scared. His form started shaking. "A blood bond?" he asked.

Cassius stared at this and was amazed. "What is this exactly?" he asked before eating any of it.

Potifer would just look at the house and smiled. "You have a nice place, I must say." he said.

"Do you idiots know how old I am? I've lived longer than any of you, so I know a lot. Especially about blood bonds." he said. "It allows vampires to sense each others feeling, control the one that they bonded with, find locations, and let them know if one of them dies." he said. "In a sense it can be nice but in other cases, it can be used for evil." he said, still smiling. "Ben does what he wants, so I'd suggest you all don't let him know you had this little talk behind his back. You know how mad he gets, and how easily my tongue slips with secrets." he said then turned to leave now.

"A thing where we now can hear each other's thoughts, feelings, control over the bonded, and I now know where you'll be at." he said.

Georgia smiled. "First you'll have to deal with my parents. Watch out for my mom, she's very bear-huggy." she told him in warning.
_____
The sires looked at the floor ashamed of themselves and too scared of Russell and Ben to say anything back.
_____

Cassius would then take a bite of the pancakes and actually was stunned by the flavor, he had never tried this before. He then tried the eggs and enjoyed that too.

Potifer nodded. "I'll be sure to watch out for her then." he said with a chuckle.
_____

Russell would go around and clean up what needed to be cleaned.

Ben saw this. "But don't worry, I won't be controlling you. It's only a thing that comes with a blood bond." he said, which he was lying.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:21 am

_____
_____

_____
_____

Cassius would then take a bite of the pancakes and actually was stunned by the flavor, he had never tried this before. He then tried the eggs and enjoyed that too.

Potifer nodded. "I'll be sure to watch out for her then." he said with a chuckle.
_____

Ben saw this. "But don't worry, I won't be controlling you. It's only a thing that comes with a blood bond." he said, which he was lying.

Ashlynn smiled at his reaction. "How is it?" she asked him.

Georgia came to the door and rang the doorbell. A man appeared and opened the door. He looked exactly like Georgia. He looked at Potifer skeptically. "Who's this?" they asked.
_____
The sires would follow him and help with that.
_____
Deamon believed him and shrugged. Maybe this isn't so bad? he thought to himself and Ben could hear it. He then began to walk off.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Hailey Elizabeth McCormic - blonde with hazel eyes; Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Monty Henderson - dirty blonde hair with brown eyes; Bobcat; 18 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:37 am

_____
_____

_____

Georgia came to the door and rang the doorbell. A man appeared and opened the door. He looked exactly like Georgia. He looked at Potifer skeptically. "Who's this?" they asked.
_____
_____
Deamon believed him and shrugged. Maybe this isn't so bad? he thought to himself and Ben could hear it. He then began to walk off.

Cassius looked at hr and smiled. "It's delicious!" he said as he ate more of the eggs and pancakes.

Potifer looked at the man and smiled. "I'm Potifer, it's nice to meet you sir." he said.
________

Russel saw this and chuckled a bit.

Ben heard this and for now would go back to his room for some sleep.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:44 am

_____
_____

_____

_____
_____

Cassius looked at hr and smiled. "It's delicious!" he said as he ate more of the eggs and pancakes.

Potifer looked at the man and smiled. "I'm Potifer, it's nice to meet you sir." he said.
________

Ashlynn ate some eggs and smiled. "Victor told you the truth, we can eat food like you, it's just blood keeps up alive. Without it, it's like our silver bullet." she explained to him.
____
"Dad, meet my new boyfriend." she told him.

The man crossed his arms. "Oh really, darling go inside. I need to ask him a few things." he said, cracking a knuckle.
____
TIMESKIP A WEEK LATER!

The ball was for Odessa's children and for the fun of it.

Odessa was standing in the ballroom, not expecting anyone to show up, much less her sire who she thought was dead.

Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:48 am

_____

_____
_____

________

Ashlynn ate some eggs and smiled. "Victor told you the truth, we can eat food like you, it's just blood keeps up alive. Without it, it's like our silver bullet." she explained to him.
____

The man crossed his arms. "Oh really, darling go inside. I need to ask him a few things." he said, cracking a knuckle.
____
TIMESKIP A WEEK LATER!

Odessa was standing in the ballroom, not expecting anyone to show up, much less her sire who she thought was dead.

Cassius nodded. "I see, well. I'm glad you were able to tell me this and allow me to try some of these pancakes and eggs." he said.
_______

Potifer watched Georgia then looked to the man. "Yes sir?' he asked.

Ben would be glad to have Odessa and the kids finally in his mansion again and would make sure that everyone at the ball was having fun.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:52 am

_____
_____

________

____

____
TIMESKIP A WEEK LATER!

Cassius nodded. "I see, well. I'm glad you were able to tell me this and allow me to try some of these pancakes and eggs." he said.
_______

Ben would be glad to have Odessa and the kids finally in his mansion again and would make sure that everyone at the ball was having fun.

Ashlynn ate happily.
_____
The dad asked him all kinds of questions about how they met and if they had any personal stuff.
_____
A new figure stepped forward into the ball room clothed in formal wear and he looked very familiar to Odessa.

She gasped in shock.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:54 am

________

____

____
TIMESKIP A WEEK LATER!

_______

Ashlynn ate happily.
_____
The dad asked him all kinds of questions about how they met and if they had any personal stuff.
_____
A new figure stepped forward into the ball room clothed in formal wear and he looked very familiar to Odessa.

She gasped in shock.

Cassius would soon finish his pancakes and eggs then looked over to Ashlynn.

Potifer would answer all the questions truthfully.
_______

Ben would see this and sighed, he didn't know who this was but he thought it was probably Victor again. So he'd go deal with this new person.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:00 am

____

____
TIMESKIP A WEEK LATER!

_______

Ashlynn ate happily.
_____
_____

She gasped in shock.

_______

Ben would see this and sighed, he didn't know who this was but he thought it was probably Victor again. So he'd go deal with this new person.

Ashlynn looked very tired as she yawned but then smiled faintly as she had finished eating.
____
The father blinked and then led him inside.

A blur came from the inside and soon there was a large German shepherd at his feet wagging its tail and barking at him.
____
Odessa grasped his arm and pulled him back. "Benjamin don't." she told him, whenever she said his full first name it meant she had something important to tell him. "Th-th-that's not Victor. That's my sire, the one I told you about who I thought was dead. That is Prince Alastair Dominic Kensington, he's a lot older than you, I wouldn't want to insult him if I were you. Please step away from him." she begged him, eyes wide.

Alastair looked around the ball. He wasn't at all impressed with the set up but he had come anyways when he had heard about the name Odessa. He had always hoped she had escaped from the human's attack and his hopes were answered.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:35 pm

_______

Ashlynn ate happily.
_____
_____

She gasped in shock.

_______

Ashlynn looked very tired as she yawned but then smiled faintly as she had finished eating.
____

A blur came from the inside and soon there was a large German shepherd at his feet wagging its tail and barking at him.
____
Odessa grasped his arm and pulled him back. "Benjamin don't." she told him, whenever she said his full first name it meant she had something important to tell him. "Th-th-that's not Victor. That's my sire, the one I told you about who I thought was dead. That is Prince Alastair Dominic Kensington, he's a lot older than you, I wouldn't want to insult him if I were you. Please step away from him." she begged him, eyes wide.

Alastair looked around the ball. He wasn't at all impressed with the set up but he had come anyways when he had heard about the name Odessa. He had always hoped she had escaped from the human's attack and his hopes were answered.

Cassius saw her yawning and smiled. "Get tired?" he asked.
_______

Potifer waked in then looked down to the fog who was barking at him. Well, who's this?' he asked.

Ben looked at Odessa and sighed. "Fine, but he better not ruin my ball. If he does, I don't care who he is, he will not enjoy me when I'm pissed." he said then would just watch the prince for now.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:47 pm

Ashlynn ate happily.
_____
_____

She gasped in shock.

_______

____

____

_______

Potifer waked in then looked down to the fog who was barking at him. Well, who's this?' he asked.

Ben looked at Odessa and sighed. "Fine, but he better not ruin my ball. If he does, I don't care who he is, he will not enjoy me when I'm pissed." he said then would just watch the prince for now.

Ashlynn nodded her head sleepily.
____
Georgia smiled. "That is Jacques, he mostly answers to Jack." she told him and pet Jacques.

The dog barked and wagged its tail more.
____
Odessa gulped nervously. She didn't think she'd ever see him again.
(Female sires reaction)

Alastair walked over to Benjamin and bowed to him. "Pleasure coming to this ball, forgive me for any rude entry." he said while bowed.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:52 pm

_______

____

____

_______

____
Georgia smiled. "That is Jacques, he mostly answers to Jack." she told him and pet Jacques.

____
(Female sires reaction)

Alastair walked over to Benjamin and bowed to him. "Pleasure coming to this ball, forgive me for any rude entry." he said while bowed.

Cassius got up and would take Ashlynn back to her room so she could get some rest.

Potifer watched and smiled. "Well it's nice to meet Jacques, or Jack since he answers to that." he said.

The female sires were working when they spotted Alastair, almost all of them were in awe at how handsome he looked. Some even began to just stare and weren't even able to move.

Ben looked at Alastair and nodded. "Pleasure to meet you too, and it's fine. I think you're entry was fine, but may I ask. How did you know I was having a ball?" he asked.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:00 pm

____

____

_______

____

____
(Female sires reaction)

Cassius got up and would take Ashlynn back to her room so she could get some rest.

Potifer watched and smiled. "Well it's nice to meet Jacques, or Jack since he answers to that." he said.

The female sires were working when they spotted Alastair, almost all of them were in awe at how handsome he looked. Some even began to just stare and weren't even able to move.

Ben looked at Alastair and nodded. "Pleasure to meet you too, and it's fine. I think you're entry was fine, but may I ask. How did you know I was having a ball?" he asked.

Ashlynn then gulped and kissed Cassius' lips a little.
____
Jacques licked Potifer's hand.

In the kitchen was a lady that looked like Georgia's mom. She glanced towards Potifer with a smile.
"Bonjour, qui êtes-vous?" they asked Potifer who he was.
____
Alastair blinked his eyes and raised himself and stared at Ben. "As Prince of the kingdom you're under, it is my duty knowing what goes on in it. I also wanted to come because Odessa was here." he said, neatly taking Odessa's hand and kissing it respectfully.

Odessa blushed at this but let him. She hoped this didn't make Ben mad.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:07 pm

_______

____

____
(Female sires reaction)

____

In the kitchen was a lady that looked like Georgia's mom. She glanced towards Potifer with a smile.
____
Alastair blinked his eyes and raised himself and stared at Ben. "As Prince of the kingdom you're under, it is my duty knowing what goes on in it. I also wanted to come because Odessa was here." he said, neatly taking Odessa's hand and kissing it respectfully.

Cassius would then kiss her lips back.

Potifer listened and knew what she said. He then thought for a second on how to say his name and what he would need to say then he came to mind. "bonjour, je suis Potifer et vous devez être la mère de la Géorgie, ai-je raison?" was what he said, pretty much  he said what his name was and asked if she was Georgia's mom.

Ben felt a bit pissed at someone kissing Odessa's hand but just let it go for now. "Well then, I've only heard a little bit of you from Odessa, so why don't you properly introduce yourself? Since it is proper for the guest and host to know each other a bit better, like so. I'm Benjamin Monty Davidson, and you are?" he said, doing his best to be nice at the moment.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:19 pm

____

____
(Female sires reaction)

____

____

Potifer listened and knew what she said. He then thought for a second on how to say his name and what he would need to say then he came to mind. "bonjour, je suis Potifer et vous devez être la mère de la Géorgie, ai-je raison?" was what he said, pretty much  he said what his name was and asked if she was Georgia's mom.

Ben felt a bit pissed at someone kissing Odessa's hand but just let it go for now. "Well then, I've only heard a little bit of you from Odessa, so why don't you properly introduce yourself? Since it is proper for the guest and host to know each other a bit better, like so. I'm Benjamin Monty Davidson, and you are?" he said, doing his best to be nice at the moment.

Ashlynn kissed him deeper and wrapped her arms around him happily.
____
"En effet, je suis, heureux de vous rencontrer, Potifer" the mother responded with a smile. "So, you're my daughter's......boyfriend?" she asked with a French accent.

"Yes, my mother is like me, she can speak both languages while my father is only English." Georgia told Potifer.
____
"I am Prince Alastair Dominic Kensington, first-born prince of the Queen Adeline Marie Kensington." he introduced himself humbly as he backed away from Odessa. He spotted the engagement ring but said nothing about it.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:25 pm

____

____

____
"En effet, je suis, heureux de vous rencontrer, Potifer" the mother responded with a smile. "So, you're my daughter's......boyfriend?" she asked with a French accent.

"Yes, my mother is like me, she can speak both languages while my father is only English." Georgia told Potifer.
____
"I am Prince Alastair Dominic Kensington, first-born prince of the Queen Adeline Marie Kensington." he introduced himself humbly as he backed away from Odessa. He spotted the engagement ring but said nothing about it.

Cassius would hold onto her as they kissed content with this moment.
_______

"Well, yes. I am indeed Georgia's boyfriend. It's lovely to meet you." he said to Georgia's mom, then looked to Georgia. "Could have told me that a little bit earlier." he said with a chuckle.

All the female sires were swooned by the way Prince Alastair talked, and what made it even better was he was a prince, so a few of the female sired then fainted.

Ben then saw the female sires faint and was a bit confused by what happened, then looked back to Alastair. "Well, it's nice to meet you. I'm humbly glad you could come to my ball, though it might not be much to you, I do pride myself for a perfect ball...if it isn't....blame my sires for it, they thought this...was enough." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:36 pm

____

____

____

____

_______

"Well, yes. I am indeed Georgia's boyfriend. It's lovely to meet you." he said to Georgia's mom, then looked to Georgia. "Could have told me that a little bit earlier." he said with a chuckle.

All the female sires were swooned by the way Prince Alastair talked, and what made it even better was he was a prince, so a few of the female sired then fainted.

Ben then saw the female sires faint and was a bit confused by what happened, then looked back to Alastair. "Well, it's nice to meet you. I'm humbly glad you could come to my ball, though it might not be much to you, I do pride myself for a perfect ball...if it isn't....blame my sires for it, they thought this...was enough." he said.

Ashlynn smiled as she pulled away.
____
Georgia chuckled. "Come on, I'll show you my room." she told him and lead him upstairs.
____
Alastair chuckled. "Mine do whatever I tell them to, and there's no blood bond involved at all, they fear me so much that they obey everything." he said and then walked towards one of the female sires that happened to be wearing a dress. He bowed to her. "Care to dance, m'lady?" he asked her respectfully.

Odessa blushed a little. She glanced towards Ben.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:40 pm

____

____

_______

____
Georgia chuckled. "Come on, I'll show you my room." she told him and lead him upstairs.
____
Alastair chuckled. "Mine do whatever I tell them to, and there's no blood bond involved at all, they fear me so much that they obey everything." he said and then walked towards one of the female sires that happened to be wearing a dress. He bowed to her. "Care to dance, m'lady?" he asked her respectfully.

Cassius would look at her once she pulled away and just smiled.

Potifer would follow Georgia upstairs.
_____

The female sire would accept gladly to dance with the prince, while the rest were now all jealous of the one female sire.

Ben would watch then looked to Odessa and said nothing at first.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:51 pm

____

____

_______

____
____

_____

The female sire would accept gladly to dance with the prince, while the rest were now all jealous of the one female sire.

Ashlynn blushed and then walked off and listened to what Victor was doing.
___
Georgia led him into a very quaint room. One the bed laid a pure white thick-furred cat with a bell collar around its neck.
___
The prince took her by the hand and they danced. He was very graceful, almost god-like when he danced.

Odessa watched him dance and memories came back when she was in his castle. She'd watched many balls in that time but he had forbid her to take part in them. She walked off sadly, something had happened between them that Ben probably wanted to know.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:01 pm

_______

____
____

_____

___
Georgia led him into a very quaint room. One the bed laid a pure white thick-furred cat with a bell collar around its neck.
___
The prince took her by the hand and they danced. He was very graceful, almost god-like when he danced.

Odessa watched him dance and memories came back when she was in his castle. She'd watched many balls in that time but he had forbid her to take part in them. She walked off sadly, something had happened between them that Ben probably wanted to know.

Cassius watched then headed back up to his room for now.
________

Potifer saw the cat and smiled. "So you have a cat too." he said.
______

The female sire was amazed by how well he danced, that she didn't want it to ever end.

Ben looked at her then would follow her to see what was wrong now and if he'd get to throw Alastair out of his mansion since there was something going on between him and Odessa..
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:12 pm

____
____

_____

___
___

________

______

The female sire was amazed by how well he danced, that she didn't want it to ever end.

Ben looked at her then would follow her to see what was wrong now and if he'd get to throw Alastair out of his mansion since there was something going on between him and Odessa..

Ashlynn listened and then followed him upstairs and laid down.
_____
"Yes, that is Duchess." she told him.

The cat meowed at him and purred.
_____
Odessa was flashbacking a lot and she needed to leave the area so nobody would see her crying.

Alastair blinked his eyes. "What's your name?" he asked.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:16 pm

_____

___
___

________

______

_____

_____
Odessa was flashbacking a lot and she needed to leave the area so nobody would see her crying.

Cassius would lay in his bed and just rest for now.
________

"What a lovely name." he said then went to pet the cat.

Ben made sure no one would see Odessa cry, but he still wanted answers to what was going on.

The female was so stunned by him, she had almost forgotten her name. "M-My name is.....Christina." she said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:19 pm

___
___

________

______

_____

_____

________

Ben made sure no one would see Odessa cry, but he still wanted answers to what was going on.

The female was so stunned by him, she had almost forgotten her name. "M-My name is.....Christina." she said.

Ashlynn slept for hours and hours and hours. So many she would wake up a lot later than he did.
_____
Duchess let him and purred and arched her back when she was pet.

Georgia chuckled.
_____
Odessa explained to him that she was flashbacking and she didn't want to tell him what they were about just yet in fear he'd kick Alastair out.

"A glorious, beautiful name." he commented honestly. He placed his one arm around her waist and he was so gentle with her he was an impressive dancer. He twirled her around and dipped her.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:30 pm

________

______

_____

_____

________

Ashlynn slept for hours and hours and hours. So many she would wake up a lot later than he did.
_____

Georgia chuckled.
_____
Odessa explained to him that she was flashbacking and she didn't want to tell him what they were about just yet in fear he'd kick Alastair out.

"A glorious, beautiful name." he commented honestly. He placed his one arm around her waist and he was so gentle with her he was an impressive dancer. He twirled her around and dipped her.

Cassius would wake up the next day, he;d decide to go outside for a bit and just get some fresh air.

Potifer smiled, he was happy to pet the cat since he didn't have a pet of his own.

Ben sighed and promised her if she told him he wouldn't kick Alastair out, that he cared and wanted to know what was going on.

The female sire was just in awe at how great of a dancer he was and how elegant he was. So elegant that it rivaled even Ben's.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:44 pm

_____

_____

________

_____

Georgia chuckled.
_____

Cassius would wake up the next day, he;d decide to go outside for a bit and just get some fresh air.

Potifer smiled, he was happy to pet the cat since he didn't have a pet of his own.

Ben sighed and promised her if she told him he wouldn't kick Alastair out, that he cared and wanted to know what was going on.

The female sire was just in awe at how great of a dancer he was and how elegant he was. So elegant that it rivaled even Ben's.

Victor banged against the door. "Can someone let me out?" came his voice as he banged against the door again.
____
Georgia sat on the bed.

Duchess purred some more.
____
"When I was there with him, we had......fun times together.......advances to put it honestly. We had a lot of fun in bed and eventually, it got to the point where he asked me to marry him." she told him. "I said no, for I didn't want the responsibility." she added in.

Alastair blinked and when the music ended he bowed her farewell. Now any other girl could dance with him.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:50 pm

________

_____

Georgia chuckled.
_____

Victor banged against the door. "Can someone let me out?" came his voice as he banged against the door again.
____
Georgia sat on the bed.

Duchess purred some more.
____
"When I was there with him, we had......fun times together.......advances to put it honestly. We had a lot of fun in bed and eventually, it got to the point where he asked me to marry him." she told him. "I said no, for I didn't want the responsibility." she added in.

Alastair blinked and when the music ended he bowed her farewell. Now any other girl could dance with him.

Cassius heard the voice and would smile. "Are you going to behave now and not try and bite me?' he asked.
_______

Potifer would sit on the bed too and just enjoy the moment.

Ben felt pure anger at this point and now wanted Alastair dead, but he calmed himself and just put on a smile. "I-Is that so? Well then, now I see why you wanted to leave the area. You and him were in a relationship? Well good to hear and like I said....I won't kick him out." he said, now grinding his fangs a bit but still smiled. "If you'll excuse me Odessa, I need something from the kitchen." he said then went to the kitchen to talk with Russell for a bit.

The female sire was starstruck by all of this and would go back to the other female sires for now.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum