View previous topic View next topic Go down

Siren and ilovemydog

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:59 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Potifer saw the boss leaving so, he began to secretly follow him. He wanted to know which person he was sending after Ashlynn now.
_________

Ben saw this and was now worried fir Odessa and his newborn son.

Cassius had finally left and would head back to his room for now.

The boss got in his vehicle and began to drive towards a bad part of town. He was leading him somewhere.
____
Odessa wasn't responding to anything the doctors did.

The baby was able to be brought back and started crying.
____
Ashlynn would sleep for hours.

Potifer feared this but followed anyways in his vehicle, wondering where the boss was going off to now.
________

Ben then focused on Odessa and became very concerned about her health.

Cassius would bury himself under the blankets for now in wolf form.

When the boss parked it was on the bad part of a neighborhood. His boss stepped out of the car and walked over to a tattoo-armed muscular man with a cruel demeanor. "So you came." the new person said.
_____
Odessa still wasn't responding. "Ben, I don't think she'll make it." they told her.
_____
When he woke up he heard glass breaking.

Potifer would park a bit away and would watch from afar, still trying to figure out what was going on.
________

"Don't you dare say that! he hissed out, as he became more worried.

Cassius woke up and quickly went outside his room and began to look for what had happened.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Re: Siren and ilovemydog

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:55 am

Cassius enjoyed the petting then turned back to human and followed her. "Well, that's good to hear. I really didn't want to become a snack for Victor." he said.

Potifer smiled a bit too, he really wasn't sure what to say now.

Ben smiled at this, happy to see she was fine right now.

Ashlynn nodded her head and led him inside.

Georgia blushed deep red.
____
Odessa smiled faintly.

Cassius walked inside and looked around then to Potifer and Georgia, he smiled a bit at the awkwardness.  

Potifer then looked over to Cassius knew he was being mocked by him
________

Ben would then look back over to the kids to see if they was alright.

Ashlynn looked between them and smiled a little but then walked off and checked on Victor.

Georgia glanced towards Cassius and then back towards Potifer.
____
The babies were both asleep.

Cassius watched Ashlynn leave then back to Georgia and Potifer.

Potifer looked at Georgia. "He's not a vampire." he said. "But he is something that you probably wouldn't believe in either." he said.
_________

Ben then looked back to Odessa. "Well, I better get back to the mansion. Who knows what those sires have done while I've been gone." he chuckled.

ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:05 am

Ashlynn nodded her head and led him inside.

Georgia blushed deep red.
____
Odessa smiled faintly.

Cassius walked inside and looked around then to Potifer and Georgia, he smiled a bit at the awkwardness.  

________

Ashlynn looked between them and smiled a little but then walked off and checked on Victor.

____

Potifer looked at Georgia. "He's not a vampire." he said. "But he is something that you probably wouldn't believe in either." he said.
_________

Ben then looked back to Odessa. "Well, I better get back to the mansion. Who knows what those sires have done while I've been gone." he chuckled.

Georgia laughed a little. "A werewolf, that's not surprising then." she told him and then glanced towards him and then crossed her arms. "I'm one too." she explained.

Ashlynn literally looked towards Georgia.
____
Odessa smiled wider. 'Okay, safe drive." she told him with a blown kiss.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Hailey Elizabeth McCormic - blonde with hazel eyes; Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Monty Henderson - dirty blonde hair with brown eyes; Bobcat; 18 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Teagan Samantha Maroon - light brown hair, blue eyes; Fat-tailed scorpion; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:12 am

________

____

_________

Georgia laughed a little. "A werewolf, that's not surprising then." she told him and then glanced towards him and then crossed her arms. "I'm one too." she explained.

____

Cassius then looked at her stunned. "H-how? I didn't even sense you were a werewolf! I mean, I know Im not that good at scents but seriously? I didn't smell another werewolf?" he asked.

Potifer was completely stunned by this.
________

Ben then blew her a kiss back as he began to leave. Once he was out of the hospital, he would drive back to the mansion and hoped his sires were behaving.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:18 am

____

_________

____

Cassius then looked at her stunned. "H-how? I didn't even sense you were a werewolf! I mean, I know Im not that good at scents but seriously? I didn't smell another werewolf?" he asked.

________

Ben then blew her a kiss back as he began to leave. Once he was out of the hospital, he would drive back to the mansion and hoped his sires were behaving.

"My mentor taught me everything she knew and taught me how not to be sensed by another werewolf, she also taught me how to lie among humans without being found out. I've been hiding in this form for quite a while now. You probably wouldn't recognize me as a werewolf mainly because I'm from a different place than you are. I didn't start off here, I was born in France and me and my mentor travelled a lot, so I learned many languages." she explained to him. "Also I could already tell you were a werewolf the moment I stepped through the gate, I could smell you." she added in.

Ashlynn was a little stunned as well. "Why work for the organization then? If you were so stealthy, were you faking at being horrible? Also, can't you tell I'm a vampire by smell too?" she asked Georgia.

"Ralentissez." she said, telling Ashlynn and then to slow down in French.
_________
Daemon was in the kitchen watching some of the sires play poker.

Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Teagan Samantha Maroon - light brown hair, blue eyes; Fat-tailed scorpion; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:24 am

_________

____

________

"My mentor taught me everything she knew and taught me how not to be sensed by another werewolf, she also taught me how to lie among humans without being found out. I've been hiding in this form for quite a while now. You probably wouldn't recognize me as a werewolf mainly because I'm from a different place than you are. I didn't start off here, I was born in France and me and my mentor travelled a lot, so I learned many languages." she explained to him. "Also I could already tell you were a werewolf the moment I stepped through the gate, I could smell you." she added in.

Ashlynn was a little stunned as well. "Why work for the organization then? If you were so stealthy, were you faking at being horrible? Also, can't you tell I'm a vampire by smell too?" she asked Georgia.

_________

Potifer looked at Georgia and then to Ashlynn. "Slow down, was what she said." he said being the translator for the group. 

Cassius chuckled. "Well then, I guess I've been truly out matched by a French Werewolf." he said. "Seriously, I mean my mentor said werewolves were everywhere but I didn't think he meant EVERYWHERE." he said.

Ben arrived home and would head to the kitchen to see if any of the sires were there, once he waked in he saw the small group and smirked. "And what do we have here?' he asked.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:31 am

____

________

_________

Potifer looked at Georgia and then to Ashlynn. "Slow down, was what she said." he said being the translator for the group. 

Cassius chuckled. "Well then, I guess I've been truly out matched by a French Werewolf." he said. "Seriously, I mean my mentor said werewolves were everywhere but I didn't think he meant EVERYWHERE." he said.

Ben arrived home and would head to the kitchen to see if any of the sires were there, once he waked in he saw the small group and smirked. "And what do we have here?' he asked.

Georgia chuckled a little. "Well, Cassius, it was really nice to come here and say bonjour but I think me and Potifer should leave now, especially since monsieur Victor is not himself." she explained to him.

Ashlynn chuckled at Potifer's translation. "Well, I guess she can speak French. But Georgia isn't a French name, did you change your name when you came here?" she asked a little curious.

Georgia nodded her head. "Adalicia was my true name, Georgia was what I changed it to." she explained.
_____
The sires looked at him worriedly.
"We're playing to see who gets to clean the ballroom" one said.
"Yeah, and the one who gets to clean all the windows in the place" another one said.

"I was just watching." Daemon explained.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:36 am

________

_________

Georgia chuckled a little. "Well, Cassius, it was really nice to come here and say bonjour but I think me and Potifer should leave now, especially since monsieur Victor is not himself." she explained to him.

Ashlynn chuckled at Potifer's translation. "Well, I guess she can speak French. But Georgia isn't a French name, did you change your name when you came here?" she asked a little curious.

Georgia nodded her head. "Adalicia was my true name, Georgia was what I changed it to." she explained.
_____
"Yeah, and the one who gets to clean all the windows in the place" another one said.

Cassius nodded, then looked at Ashlynn. "We learned something new." he said.

Potifer got up. "But Georgia's right. I think it's best we get going before Victor does break that door down, we wouldn't want that to happen." he said.

Ben nodded. "Is that so? Well, there's only one thing I can say on that... he said then clear his throat. "Good luck and when you're done...get back to work." he said then looked at Daemon. "You know, I don't think I got your name before." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:43 am

_________

_____

Potifer got up. "But Georgia's right. I think it's best we get going before Victor does break that door down, we wouldn't want that to happen." he said.

Ben nodded. "Is that so? Well, there's only one thing I can say on that... he said then clear his throat. "Good luck and when you're done...get back to work." he said then looked at Daemon. "You know, I don't think I got your name before." he said.

Georgia blinked her eyes and smiled. "I think it would be best if you came to my house, they might come after you, sauf si vous préférez vous écraser ici." she finished her sentence in French but this time he couldn't understand what was being said.

Ashlynn face-palmed. "Potifer, did you get any of that?" she asked him, skeptical.
____
Daemon gulped a little. "Daemon, Daemon Birmingham." he said his full name.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:49 am

_____

Georgia blinked her eyes and smiled. "I think it would be best if you came to my house, they might come after you, sauf si vous préférez vous écraser ici." she finished her sentence in French but this time he couldn't understand what was being said.

Ashlynn face-palmed. "Potifer, did you get any of that?" she asked him, skeptical.
____

Potifer listened then shook his head. "Sorry, couldn't tell this time." he said. "But she's right on the first part. I'm going to have to stay with Georgia for now." he said.

Cassius just looked at Georgia, still stunned that she was a werewolf.

Ben nodded. "Well, that's good to know Daemon. I'm guessing Russell gave you the run down on living here?" he asked.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:56 am

_____

____

Potifer listened then shook his head. "Sorry, couldn't tell this time." he said. "But she's right on the first part. I'm going to have to stay with Georgia for now." he said.

Ben nodded. "Well, that's good to know Daemon. I'm guessing Russell gave you the run down on living here?" he asked.

"I just said unless you'd rather crash here, but I think it would be safer if we didn't. Also, J'ai vraiment un gros béguin pour toi." she added in French. He could understand it this time. She had just admitted she had a really big crush on him. She blushed deeply.

Ashlynn glanced towards Cassius. She understood this, she had one with Cassius.
_____
Daemon nodded his head without a word.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:02 am

____

"I just said unless you'd rather crash here, but I think it would be safer if we didn't. Also, J'ai vraiment un gros béguin pour toi." she added in French. He could understand it this time. She had just admitted she had a really big crush on him. She blushed deeply.

_____

Potifer then looked at her and was stunned by this, he really didn't know what to say. He understood French great, but he didn't speak it very well. So he stayed silent for now.

Cassius didn't understand but took a guess by how both girls and Potifer behaved. He was able to figure it out.

Ben smiled. "Well, good. I hope you enjoy it here, ask for anything and you might get it mattering who you ask." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:21 am

____

_____

Potifer then looked at her and was stunned by this, he really didn't know what to say. He understood French great, but he didn't speak it very well. So he stayed silent for now.

Cassius didn't understand but took a guess by how both girls and Potifer behaved. He was able to figure it out.

Ben smiled. "Well, good. I hope you enjoy it here, ask for anything and you might get it mattering who you ask." he said.

Georgia saw the stunned look and knew he knew what she had said. She chuckled and walked over to him. She leaned in forward and gently kissed his lips.

Ashlynn gasped in surprise by this.
____
Daemon blinked.

(blood bond?)

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:27 am

_____

Georgia saw the stunned look and knew he knew what she had said. She chuckled and walked over to him. She leaned in forward and gently kissed his lips.

____
Daemon blinked.

(blood bond?)

Potifer then began to blush at that but didn't pull away when she kissed him.

Cassius watched and smiled, glad for Potifer to finally get a girlfriend.

Ben then thought for a second, and began to think. He then remembered something about blood bonds, he would have to remember how to create one.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:40 am

_____

____
Daemon blinked.

(blood bond?)

Ben then thought for a second, and began to think. He then remembered something about blood bonds, he would have to remember how to create one.

Georgia pulled away and blushed deeply. She then went outside and got ready in her car.

Ashlynn came over to Potifer. "So, you gotta girlfriend now." she teased him softly. "You knucklehead." she added in. She called him that the first day they met.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:42 am

____
Daemon blinked.

(blood bond?)

Georgia pulled away and blushed deeply. She then went outside and got ready in her car.

Ashlynn came over to Potifer. "So, you gotta girlfriend now." she teased him softly. "You knucklehead." she added in. She called him that the first day they met.

Cassius watched Georgia leave then looked at Potifer. "Finally, you got yourself a girlfriend." he said.

Potifer smiled. "I guess I do, hopefully I can be a good boyfriend to her." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:50 am

____
Daemon blinked.

(blood bond?)

Cassius watched Georgia leave then looked at Potifer. "Finanlly, you got yourself a girlfriend." he said.

Potifer smiled. "I guess I do, hopefully I can be a good boyfriend to her." he said.

Ashlynn chuckled. "So, you got a French lady as a girlfriend, maybe you'll go on vacation and she'll take you to Paris." she told him with a laugh.

Victor was heard banging on the door again.
____
Daemon just looked at Ben curiously.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:53 am

Cassius watched Georgia leave then looked at Potifer. "Finanlly, you got yourself a girlfriend." he said.

Ashlynn chuckled. "So, you got a French lady as a girlfriend, maybe you'll go on vacation and she'll take you to Paris." she told him with a laugh.

____

Potifer flinched at the banging then looked back to Ashlynn. "I guess time will tell." he said. "I better get going now, it was nice seeing you again Ashlynn, and you too Cassius." he said then went to leave.

Cassius growled a bit at the banging but stayed calm for now.

"You know, if you really wanted. I could make you stronger than any of the other sires. If that's something you might be interested in." he said, trying to trick Daemon into a blood bond.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:56 am

____

Potifer flinched at the banging then looked back to Ashlynn. "I guess time will tell." he said. "I better get going now, it was nice seeing you again Ashlynn, and you too Cassius." he said then went to leave.

"You know, if you really wanted. I could make you stronger than any of the other sires. If that's something you might be interested in." he said, trying to trick Daemon into a blood bond.

Ashlynn nodded and then turned towards the banging. "That's a thick door, it's not so easily broken." she reassured Cassius.

Georgia was waiting for him in her car.
_____
Daemon blinked his eyes. "Oh really?" he asked with a smirk.

The sired vampires playing poker all looked at one another in worry about that statement, but they hid it well, Ben couldn't tell they were doing that.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:00 am

____

Ashlynn nodded and then turned towards the banging. "That's a thick door, it's not so easily broken." she reassured Cassius.

_____

The sired vampires playing poker all looked at one another in worry about that statement, but they hid it well, Ben couldn't tell they were doing that.

Cassius sighed. "I know, but it's just instinct at this point." he said. "I'm going back to my room, call me if Victor escapes or if you need me." he said then went to his room.

Potifer got out to the car and got in, then looked at Georgia.

"Yeah, but you would have to do one thing. You'd have to drink a bit of my blood to get this strength." he said.

Russell had just woken up from a nap and came into the kitchen when he heard all of this and saw the sires acting weird.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:03 am

____

_____

Cassius sighed. "I know, but it's just instinct at this point." he said. "I'm going back to my room, call me if Victor escapes or if you need me." he said then went to his room.

"Yeah, but you would have to do one thing. You'd have to drink a bit of my blood to get this strength." he said.

Russell had just woken up from a nap and came into the kitchen when he heard all of this and saw the sires acting weird.

Ashlynn blinked. "Can I cook you something, you're probably hungry." she told him.

Georgia smiled and slowly pulled out and began slowly driving to her house.
____
At Ben's words, all his sires quickly left the room, dropped poker chips and cards on the floor. They didn't want to be in the room now.

Daemon watched the sires and they ran off. "What's their problem?" he asked and then glanced towards Ben. "Drink your blood? I mean I guess>' he said.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:14 am

_____

Ashlynn blinked. "Can I cook you something, you're probably hungry." she told him.

____
At Ben's words, all his sires quickly left the room, dropped poker chips and cards on the floor. They didn't want to be in the room now.

Daemon watched the sires and they ran off. "What's their problem?" he asked and then glanced towards Ben. "Drink your blood? I mean I guess>' he said.

Cassius stopped and turned back to her. "Well...alright then, I can't refuse that." he said.

Potifer would enjoy the ride to her house for now.

Russel would follow the sires out, but not because of what Ben said. He wanted to understand what was wrong with them.

Ben hissed at them. "They probably fear power." he said then sighed. "I'm allowing you to drink some of my blood, so it's not that bad." he said then rolled up his sleeve so Daemon would be able to bite him.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:21 am

_____

____

Cassius stopped and turned back to her. "Well...alright then, I can't refuse that." he said.

Russel would follow the sires out, but not because of what Ben said. He wanted to understand what was wrong with them.

Ben hissed at them. "They probably fear power." he said then sighed. "I'm allowing you to drink some of my blood, so it's not that bad." he said then rolled up his sleeve so Daemon would be able to bite him.

Ashlynn went into the kitchen and began making him pancakes, bacon, and eggs - something she thought he never tried before.

Georgia eventually stopped in front of a two story brick house that was so cute a doll could live in it.
_____
The sires then met in the one room and began talking.
"Ben's making a blood bond?"
"Yeah, I hope he don't plan that with us, we'd be forced to obey"
"Idiot, aren't we already being forced to obey?!"
"Stop shouting, he'll hear us"
"Let him hear!"
_____
Daemon gulped a little and stepped forward, gently biting into Ben's wrist and drinking a little bit of blood. His eyes widened a little as dozens of thoughts raced through his head. He fell back against the table in a little bit of shock and then gasped. "W-w-what was that?" he asked.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:29 am

____

Ashlynn went into the kitchen and began making him pancakes, bacon, and eggs - something she thought he never tried before.

Georgia eventually stopped in front of a two story brick house that was so cute a doll could live in it.
_____
"Let him hear!"
_____
Daemon gulped a little and stepped forward, gently biting into Ben's wrist and drinking a little bit of blood. His eyes widened a little as dozens of thoughts raced through his head. He fell back against the table in a little bit of shock and then gasped. "W-w-what was that?" he asked.

Cassius sit down and watched her make this, he had never tried pancakes or eggs so he was a bit excited about this.

Potifer looked at the two-story brick house and smiled.

Russell heard the whole conversation and smiled, so he walked in. "Ben controlling you? Now, I must say that's a bit crazy if you ask me. He's given you a chance to live forever and in return...all you do is complain?" he asked then just smiled.

Ben then began to hear the thoughts of Daemon go through his mind, what feelings he was having, if he was alive or now, where he was at. and to add to that even more Ben now could control Daemon even further. "You see Daemon, you just created a blood bond between us." he said. "Something that I can now use to benefit both of us." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:33 am

____

_____
"Let him hear!"
_____

Cassius sit down and watched her make this, he had never tried pancakes or eggs so he was a bit excited about this.

Russell heard the whole conversation and smiled, so he walked in. "Ben controlling you? Now, I must say that's a bit crazy if you ask me. He's given you a chance to live forever and in return...all you do is complain?" he asked then just smiled.

Ben then began to hear the thoughts of Daemon go through his mind, what feelings he was having, if he was alive or now, where he was at. and to add to that even more Ben now could control Daemon even further. "You see Daemon, you just created a blood bond between us." he said. "Something that I can now use to benefit both of us." he said.

Once they were done she put some butter on the pancakes and some syrup as well. She then brought the plate of pancakes over to him. She then got his eggs and bacon ready on a separate plate and brought it over.

Georgia got out once she cut the car off and locked it once she was out of the car too.
_____
The sires looked at him. "Do you have any idea what a blood bond is?" the one asked him.
_____
Daemon blinked her eyes a little. Daemon was thinking Ben was crazy and he felt scared. His form started shaking. "A blood bond?" he asked.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:40 am

_____
"Let him hear!"
_____

Once they were done she put some butter on the pancakes and some syrup as well. She then brought the plate of pancakes over to him. She then got his eggs and bacon ready on a separate plate and brought it over.

Georgia got out once she cut the car off and locked it once she was out of the car too.
_____
The sires looked at him. "Do you have any idea what a blood bond is?" the one asked him.
_____
Daemon blinked her eyes a little. Daemon was thinking Ben was crazy and he felt scared. His form started shaking. "A blood bond?" he asked.

Cassius stared at this and was amazed. "What is this exactly?" he asked before eating any of it.

Potifer would just look at the house and smiled. "You have a nice place, I must say." he said.

"Do you idiots know how old I am? I've lived longer than any of you, so I know a lot. Especially about blood bonds." he said. "It allows vampires to sense each others feeling, control the one that they bonded with, find locations, and let them know if one of them dies." he said. "In a sense it can be nice but in other cases, it can be used for evil." he said, still smiling. "Ben does what he wants, so I'd suggest you all don't let him know you had this little talk behind his back. You know how mad he gets, and how easily my tongue slips with secrets." he said then turned to leave now.

"A thing where we now can hear each other's thoughts, feelings, control over the bonded, and I now know where you'll be at." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:08 am

_____
"Let him hear!"
_____

_____
_____

Cassius stared at this and was amazed. "What is this exactly?" he asked before eating any of it.

Potifer would just look at the house and smiled. "You have a nice place, I must say." he said.

"Do you idiots know how old I am? I've lived longer than any of you, so I know a lot. Especially about blood bonds." he said. "It allows vampires to sense each others feeling, control the one that they bonded with, find locations, and let them know if one of them dies." he said. "In a sense it can be nice but in other cases, it can be used for evil." he said, still smiling. "Ben does what he wants, so I'd suggest you all don't let him know you had this little talk behind his back. You know how mad he gets, and how easily my tongue slips with secrets." he said then turned to leave now.

"A thing where we now can hear each other's thoughts, feelings, control over the bonded, and I now know where you'll be at." he said.

"Pancakes and eggs" she told him.

Georgia smiled. "First you'll have to deal with my parents. Watch out for my mom, she's very bear-huggy." she told him in warning.
_____
The sires looked at the floor ashamed of themselves and too scared of Russell and Ben to say anything back.
_____
Daemon's eyes widened at the "control" part.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: