Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Siren and ilovemydog

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Potifer saw the boss leaving so, he began to secretly follow him. He wanted to know which person he was sending after Ashlynn now.
_________

Ben saw this and was now worried fir Odessa and his newborn son.

Cassius had finally left and would head back to his room for now.

The boss got in his vehicle and began to drive towards a bad part of town. He was leading him somewhere.
____
Odessa wasn't responding to anything the doctors did.

The baby was able to be brought back and started crying.
____
Ashlynn would sleep for hours.

Potifer feared this but followed anyways in his vehicle, wondering where the boss was going off to now.
________

Ben then focused on Odessa and became very concerned about her health.

Cassius would bury himself under the blankets for now in wolf form.

When the boss parked it was on the bad part of a neighborhood. His boss stepped out of the car and walked over to a tattoo-armed muscular man with a cruel demeanor. "So you came." the new person said.
_____
Odessa still wasn't responding. "Ben, I don't think she'll make it." they told her.
_____
When he woke up he heard glass breaking.

Potifer would park a bit away and would watch from afar, still trying to figure out what was going on.
________

"Don't you dare say that! he hissed out, as he became more worried.

Cassius woke up and quickly went outside his room and began to look for what had happened.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Re: Siren and ilovemydog

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:04 pm

The boss got in his vehicle and began to drive towards a bad part of town. He was leading him somewhere.
____
Odessa wasn't responding to anything the doctors did.

The baby was able to be brought back and started crying.
____
Ashlynn would sleep for hours.

Potifer feared this but followed anyways in his vehicle, wondering where the boss was going off to now.
________

When the boss parked it was on the bad part of a neighborhood. His boss stepped out of the car and walked over to a tattoo-armed muscular man with a cruel demeanor. "So you came." the new person said.
_____
Odessa still wasn't responding. "Ben, I don't think she'll make it." they told her.
_____

Potifer would park a bit away and would watch from afar, still trying to figure out what was going on.
________

Cassius woke up and quickly went outside his room and began to look for what had happened.

The muscular man chuckled a little. "Yeah, I got the call. I'll head over to get her. Don't worry, she'll be in good hands." he said, laughing.

From Potifer's thoughts, he'd understand this was the new person to go after Ashlynn would be.
____
The doctors gulped nervously. "Ben, I swear, a mother who faints in-between births most likely means there's something wrong on the inside. She should've woken by now." the one doctor explained.
____
On the floor in the main room down the spiral staircase was a broken vase. But no sign of anyone else in the mansion, so it was probably the miner ghost up to mischief again.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Hailey Elizabeth McCormic - blonde with hazel eyes; Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Monty Henderson - dirty blonde hair with brown eyes; Bobcat; 18 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Teagan Samantha Maroon - light brown hair, blue eyes; Fat-tailed scorpion; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:09 pm

________

_____
_____

________

The muscular man chuckled a little. "Yeah, I got the call. I'll head over to get her. Don't worry, she'll be in good hands." he said, laughing.

From Potifer's thoughts, he'd understand this was the new person to go after Ashlynn would be.
____
The doctors gulped nervously. "Ben, I swear, a mother who faints in-between births most likely means there's something wrong on the inside. She should've woken by now." the one doctor explained.
____
On the floor in the main room down the spiral staircase was a broken vase. But no sign of anyone else in the mansion, so it was probably the miner ghost up to mischief again.

Potifer saw this and would then text Ashlynn, even if she wasn't answering, what the next person would look like.
_________

Ben hissed, he wasn't convinced yet that he was going to lose Odessa, not after everything he's been through with her.
_______

Cassius sighed and looked around. "Alright, so you followed me here too?" he asked.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:15 pm

_____
_____

________

____
____

Potifer saw this and would then text Ashlynn, even if she wasn't answering, what the next person would look like.
_________

Ben hissed, he wasn't convinced yet that he was going to lose Odessa, not after everything he's been through with her.
_______

Cassius sighed and looked around. "Alright, so you followed me here too?" he asked.

There once again was no answer.

The boss nodded and then a gun was fired. "Best you leave." the muscular man said. "We'll be there in one week. Don't rush us." they said and then walked off.
_____
The doctors sighed deeply. "Ben, we're going to keep her overnight. We'll call you if we see any changes. Please go home, get some sleep, and stop worrying. She's in good hands." they said.

The other doctors began trying to revive Odessa the best they could.
________
He heard a chuckle. "Yeah, how could I not?" the miner ghost said.

Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Teagan Samantha Maroon - light brown hair, blue eyes; Fat-tailed scorpion; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:20 pm

________

____
____

_________

_______

The boss nodded and then a gun was fired. "Best you leave." the muscular man said. "We'll be there in one week. Don't rush us." they said and then walked off.
_____
The doctors sighed deeply. "Ben, we're going to keep her overnight. We'll call you if we see any changes. Please go home, get some sleep, and stop worrying. She's in good hands." they said.

________

Potifer flinched at the gunshot and knew it was time for him to leave now. So he'd drive home and hoped Ashlynn would see his text.
________

Ben sighed and would head out but was still worried about Odessa, he;d have Russel drive him back home and there he'd be sent back to bed by Russell.
_______

Cassius sighed. "Fine, but you have to behave." he said
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:26 pm

____
____

_________

_______

_____

________

Potifer flinched at the gunshot and knew it was time for him to leave now. So he'd drive home and hoped Ashlynn would see his text.
________

Ben sighed and would head out but was still worried about Odessa, he;d have Russel drive him back home and there he'd be sent back to bed by Russell.
_______

They luckily didn't pursue him but the boss was concerned now. The next day at his job wouldn't be an easy one.
____
That night while one of them were awake the phone rang.
____
The ghost scoffed. "Why must I behave?" they asked, sounding like a little kid.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:29 pm

_________

_______

_____

________

________

_______

They luckily didn't pursue him but the boss was concerned now. The next day at his job wouldn't be an easy one.
____
____

Potifer came into work the next day and would keep an eye out for the boss or anything strange.
______

Russel would answer the phone since he was the only one awake at the moment.
____

"Because, you're in a mansion that belongs to a vampire that I don't think believes in ghosts and that will freak him out." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:32 pm

_____

________

________

_______

____
____

Potifer came into work the next day and would keep an eye out for the boss or anything strange.
______

____

"Because, you're in a mansion that belongs to a vampire that I don't think believes in ghosts and that will freak him out." he said.

The boss had ordered Jessica to take him out. So without looking Jessica hit him in the back of the head real hard with something, trying to knock him out. (wink wink)
_____
"Good news Ben, she woke up an hour after you left. She was just really weak. You can come visit her tomorrow." the doctor said.
_____
The ghost showed himself next to another vase. "I seriously doubt if he lived in a church before this than he'd know ghosts exist." he told him.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:37 pm

________

_______

____
____

______

____

The boss had ordered Jessica to take him out. So without looking Jessica hit him in the back of the head real hard with something, trying to knock him out. (wink wink)
_____
"Good news Ben, she woke up an hour after you left. She was just really weak. You can come visit her tomorrow." the doctor said.
_____
The ghost showed himself next to another vase. "I seriously doubt if he lived in a church before this than he'd know ghosts exist." he told him.

Potifer felt something hit him, and this caused him to faint that instant.
_______

Russell smiled. "I'll be sure to do that tomorrow." he said then would write it down on a piece of paper that was nearby.
_________

"Trust me, my friend was terrified of you and she use to live with the vampire that lived here now." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:44 pm

____
____

______

____

_____
_____

_______

Russell smiled. "I'll be sure to do that tomorrow." he said then would write it down on a piece of paper that was nearby.
_________

"Trust me, my friend was terrified of you and she use to live with the vampire that lived here now." he said.

Whenever Potifer would wake up, he would be tied to a chair and relieved of any weapons he had on him as well as his phone. He was in a tiny room with only a door in it.
_____
"Her room will be on the second floor room 26." they said before they waited for him to say something.
_____
Eugene sighed a little. "I can never have any fun." he told him.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:47 pm

______

____

_____
_____

_______

_________

Whenever Potifer would wake up, he would be tied to a chair and relieved of any weapons he had on him as well as his phone. He was in a tiny room with only a door in it.
_____
"Her room will be on the second floor room 26." they said before they waited for him to say something.
_____

Potifer woke up and looked around then began to struggle against the ropes and tried to free himself.
_________

"Well alright, I'll be there tomorrow to see her." he said as he wrote down the information.
_______

"You will, whenever there's another intruder in this mansion you can do what you like to them.
he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:49 pm

_____
_____

_______

_________

_____
_____

Potifer woke up and looked around then began to struggle against the ropes and tried to free himself.
_________

"Well alright, I'll be there tomorrow to see her." he said as he wrote down the information.
_______

"You will, whenever there's another intruder in this mansion you can do what you like to them.
he said.

The ropes were too tight around his wrists and his feet for him to free himself. The door opened and his boss stepped in. "Tell me Potifer, what do you see here?" he asked, showing him the test messages he had sent.
____
They then hung up.
____
The ghost chuckled. "Did you know I can kill people? With enough energy, I can smite people. Trigger heart attacks, seizures, cardiac arrests. You name it, I can do it." he explained.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:53 pm

_______

_________

_____
_____

_________

_______

he said.

The ropes were too tight around his wrists and his feet for him to free himself. The door opened and his boss stepped in. "Tell me Potifer, what do you see here?" he asked, showing him the test messages he had sent.
____
They then hung up.
____
The ghost chuckled. "Did you know I can kill people? With enough energy, I can smite people. Trigger heart attacks, seizures, cardiac arrests. You name it, I can do it." he explained.

Potifer looked then at the boss, he had to either tell the truth and stand up for himself...or coward and beg to be freed....Nope, not today. He'd sighed and looked directly at the boss. "I message to warn a friend of mine of what you plan to do to her because I have a soul unlike you." he said.

"That would be good to use on a lot of people that want my friend dead." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:59 pm

_____
_____

_________

_______

he said.

____
They then hung up.
____

Potifer looked then at the boss, he had to either tell the truth and stand up for himself...or coward and beg to be freed....Nope, not today. He'd sighed and looked directly at the boss. "I message to warn a friend of mine of what you plan to do to her because I have a soul unlike you." he said.

"That would be good to use on a lot of people that want my friend dead." he said.

The boss then slapped Potifer against the cheek. "You're a fool. You do realize I'll have to call him and tell him he'll have to do the job tonight. Maybe I'll tell him he can kill her for me. I noticed how she hasn't replied yet, she could be dead already." the boss said coldly. "Now I want you to give up on saving her and call Ashlynn right now and tell her to come here. If you don't-" he cut off and snapped his fingers.

Two other figures came into the room. It was Jessica holding Georgia by her hands behind her back. She slammed the tiny new recruit against the ground. "If you don't do so, then you'll have to watch her die, all because you won't obey." his boss finished. Jessica placed a loaded pistol against Georgia's head.

Georgia was sobbing, she was terrified.
_____
Quincy was watching him silently. He grabbed Russel by the shoulder and then quickly kissed him on the lips pleasurably. He then quickly pulled away, blushing.
_____
The ghost sighed. "Yeah, I wish I could've done it to my betraying comrades back then." he said sourly.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:06 pm

_________

_______

he said.

____
They then hung up.
____

The boss then slapped Potifer against the cheek. "You're a fool. You do realize I'll have to call him and tell him he'll have to do the job tonight. Maybe I'll tell him he can kill her for me. I noticed how she hasn't replied yet, she could be dead already." the boss said coldly. "Now I want you to give up on saving her and call Ashlynn right now and tell her to come here. If you don't-" he cut off and snapped his fingers.

Two other figures came into the room. It was Jessica holding Georgia by her hands behind her back. She slammed the tiny new recruit against the ground. "If you don't do so, then you'll have to watch her die, all because you won't obey." his boss finished. Jessica placed a loaded pistol against Georgia's head.

_____
Quincy was watching him silently. He grabbed Russel by the shoulder and then quickly kissed him on the lips pleasurably. He then quickly pulled away, blushing.
_____
The ghost sighed. "Yeah, I wish I could've done it to my betraying comrades back then." he said sourly.

Potifer watched in horror then began to struggle more. "Even if I did, you'd never get her to get here and stay.....she has friends that will help her....free her no matter what." he said as he watched. "But I will for your own sick games....Benjamin...." he said, referring to the vampire that had kidnapped him several months back. "Dial the number and put the phone to me ear, blood sucker." he told the boss.

Russell then was in complete stun, he then shock his head and sighed. "Quincy, I know you have a thing for guys but....I can not accept your feelings since you already have a boyfriend." he said then began to leave.
______

"Well, I promise you you can kill whoever I say you can...which might be a lot of people." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:19 pm

____
They then hung up.
____

_____
_____

Potifer watched in horror then began to struggle more. "Even if I did, you'd never get her to get here and stay.....she has friends that will help her....free her no matter what." he said as he watched. "But I will for your own sick games....Benjamin...." he said, referring to the vampire that had kidnapped him several months back. "Dial the number and put the phone to me ear, blood sucker." he told the boss.

Russell then was in complete stun, he then shock his head and sighed. "Quincy, I know you have a thing for guys but....I can not accept your feelings since you already have a boyfriend." he said then began to leave.
______

"Well, I promise you you can kill whoever I say you can...which might be a lot of people." he said.

The boss growled and dialed the number and had Jessica hold it up to his ear. "Remember, act honest or the girl gets it." he says while he begins to strangle Georgia a little to prove a point.

The phone was ringing.
____
Quincy blinked and then gulped. "Don't tell him I did that." he begged.
____
The ghost chuckled at that.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:23 pm

_____
_____

______

The boss growled and dialed the number and had Jessica hold it up to his ear. "Remember, act honest or the girl gets it." he says while he begins to strangle Georgia a little to prove a point.

The phone was ringing.
____
____

Potifer watched and just seemed angered, he'd wait for an answer to the phone.
____

Russell sighed. "Fine, but if he ever gets suspicious then I won't be held accountable." he said then began to head back to his room.
_________

Cassius chuckled too then heard something, a very soft ringing. This was a perk of being a werewolf, he could hear lots of faint noises. So he would head back to Ashlynn's room to see if that was where the ringing was coming from.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:28 pm

_____
_____

______

The phone was ringing.
____
____

____

Russell sighed. "Fine, but if he ever gets suspicious then I won't be held accountable." he said then began to head back to his room.
_________

Cassius chuckled too then heard something, a very soft ringing. This was a perk of being a werewolf, he could hear lots of faint noises. So he would head back to Ashlynn's room to see if that was where the ringing was coming from.

Ashlynn's phone was ringing on the bed somewhere under the covers the problem was she couldn't hear it.

Georgia was struggling to get free and so she kicked the boss right in the nuts. He let her go, took the gun from Jessica and shot her dead. Caught Potifer's phone and watched as the boss ran off. She held it against his head as she cut his one hand free. "We have to warn Ashlynn." she told him, coughing a little since the strangle had kind of left her out of breath.
____
Quincy watched him go and then gulped.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:32 pm

______

The phone was ringing.
____
____

____

_________

Ashlynn's phone was ringing on the bed somewhere under the covers the problem was she couldn't hear it.

Georgia was struggling to get free and so she kicked the boss right in the nuts. He let her go, took the gun from Jessica and shot her dead. Caught Potifer's phone and watched as the boss ran off. She held it against his head as she cut his one hand free. "We have to warn Ashlynn." she told him, coughing a little since the strangle had kind of left her out of breath.
____

Cassius would find the phone without waking Ashlynn  and looked to see who was calling, he sighed and put it to voicemail for now. He didn't want to talk to Potifer and he didn't want Ashlynn talking to him either.

Potifer winced as she held the gun against his head. "We should but first...remove the gun from my head..please." he said as he moved his hands to get the rope to fall to the ground.

Russell, once in his room, he'd get back into bed and fall asleep.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:35 pm

The phone was ringing.
____
____

____

_________

____

Cassius would find the phone without waking Ashlynn  and looked to see who was calling, he sighed and put it to voicemail for now. He didn't want to talk to Potifer and he didn't want Ashlynn talking to him either.

Potifer winced as she held the gun against his head. "We should but first...remove the gun from my head..please." he said as he moved his hands to get the rope to fall to the ground.

Georgia set the gun down and helped untie his feet. "If we live through this, remind me to thank you for saving my life." she told him as she got his feet untied.

The boss drove all the way across town and then hit a tree outside of Ben's house. (that's your cue)

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:40 pm

____

_________

____

Georgia set the gun down and helped untie his feet. "If we live through this, remind me to thank you for saving my life." she told him as she got his feet untied.

The boss drove all the way across town and then hit a tree outside of Ben's house. (that's your cue)

Potifer nodded. "I promise I will." he said then check his phone he hung out once he heard it had been sent to voice mail. Now he'd head out to his car to drive to where Ashlynn  lived now.
_____

Ben had woken up, saw the note, and was getting dressed to head to the hospital when he heard a crash. So he would head outside and find the boss' car crashed into one of the trees around his home, then he'd go over to see if, first, the person was alive, and second, to tell the person off for crashing into his tree.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:43 pm

____

Potifer nodded. "I promise I will." he said then check his phone he hung out once he heard it had been sent to voice mail. Now he'd head out to his car to drive to where Ashlynn  lived now.
_____

Ben had woken up, saw the note, and was getting dressed to head to the hospital when he heard a crash. So he would head outside and find the boss' car crashed into one of the trees around his home, then he'd go over to see if, first, the person was alive, and second, to tell the person off for crashing into his tree.

"My car's faster." she told him, pulling his arm and taking him to her tiny sports car parked in the parking lot. She got in the driver's seat and waited for him to get in.
____
The boss grunted and held onto his head a little and then raised his head. The air-bag had failed to deploy and so he had hit his head really hard against his steering wheel. He sat back and coughed a little blood.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:46 pm

_____

"My car's faster." she told him, pulling his arm and taking him to her tiny sports car parked in the parking lot. She got in the driver's seat and waited for him to get in.
____
The boss grunted and held onto his head a little and then raised his head. The air-bag had failed to deploy and so he had hit his head really hard against his steering wheel. He sat back and coughed a little blood.

Potifer was at first amazed by the car but overcame the excitement and hopped into passenger's seat and buckled up.
________

At the smell oh blood, Ben's eyes turns red for a second but turned back. He waked over and knocked on the car door, or what was left of it. "Hey buddy....can I get you out or would you like to bleed out?" he asked, but instead of waiting for an answer. He pulled the door off and pulled the boss out of the car and into his mansion.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:49 pm

_____

____

Potifer was at first amazed by the car but overcame the excitement and hopped into passenger's seat and buckled up.
________

At the smell of blood, Ben's eyes turns red for a second but turned back. He waked over and knocked on the car door, or what was left of it. "Hey buddy....can I get you out or would you like to bleed out?" he asked, but instead of waiting for an answer. He pulled the door off and pulled the boss out of the car and into his mansion.

Georgia buckled up and then squealed her wheels a bit and then drove so fast he felt like he was in a Fast & Furious movie.
____
The boss didn't respond as when Ben began talking to him he completely passed out cold. He smelled of blood all over and he may have a bad concussion.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:54 pm

_____

____

________

At the smell of blood, Ben's eyes turns red for a second but turned back. He waked over and knocked on the car door, or what was left of it. "Hey buddy....can I get you out or would you like to bleed out?" he asked, but instead of waiting for an answer. He pulled the door off and pulled the boss out of the car and into his mansion.

Georgia buckled up and then squealed her wheels a bit and then drove so fast he felt like he was in a Fast & Furious movie.
____
The boss didn't respond as when Ben began talking to him he completely passed out cold. He smelled of blood all over and he may have a bad concussion.

Potifer would hold onto the seat, but also directed her to where Ashlynn lived now.
________

Ben brought him in and would then check to see how bad he was actually hurt, in the mean time so of Ben's sires were awake and smelled the blood and came down to see what was going on when they saw the boss they became excited and thought they would get to eat a fresh meal.

Ben shooed them away then used his magic to heal most of the boss' body and possible any internal injuries while he was at it.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum