The Space Between

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Space Between

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Space Between

All things end, for everything in the universe there is a beginning and an end. For our world, our Earth that end is now. Overpopulation, overuse, abuse, the planet has been used up. Vast deserts stretch across vast expanses, crops wither and die in the now blinding sun. Atmosphere is thin and almost toxic. Humans killed this world and now they pay the price. For some they are content to stay until the very end, until they die with their dying planet. Others like many fear death and what, if anything comes after it, they have been searching for a way out. At first they tried to save the planet, going green is what the movement was called, but it failed, too much damage was done, it was too little too late. When it was agreed that this planet could not be saved they looked for another option, another planet. After all our galaxy was vast, and there were other galaxies out there past ours, if they could find another suitable planet to move the population to they would be saved. But that takes time that they didn't have, thankfully someone did have a plan, Paige Harding. She had spent her life studying the possibility that there were more dimensions then mainstream science thought, and the possibility of moving between these dimensions though stable wormhole portals. At the start of her research they laughed her out of every auditorium she went too, and when she claimed to have traveled to one such dimension they scoffed and said she was crazy. But she kept with it, she knew this was the answer to the question of where the humans would go. She had traveled, mostly by accident through a portal to another dimension, and when she had managed to travel back she spent her life trying to duplicate it on a larger scale so that humanity as she knew it could be saved. She would save any and all she could even if they laughed and mocked her the whole time, it was just who she was.

The year is 2075 and the world is becoming too toxic to sustain life for much longer and she has everything in place to save those willing to take a leap, or step of faith and follow her through her portal. She has recreated it, on a larger scale allowing a large group of people to step through to this new dimension, a chance at a new beginning for some, a chance to live instead of die. The first wave of people are those who did believe her, those who didn't think she was crazy, as well as those she felt were worth enough to be saved, normal people not necessarily those who were rich or brilliant minds, but everyday people. The portal will be open for one hour, and after that it will close, it can only be maintained for one hour at a time. Her plan was to bring this first group through as soon as possible, after that she would attempt to reopen the portal every week for one hour after that for as long as the planet supports life to save as many as she can. After this first group if they survive until the portal is opened again those that are rich can buy their way through the portal, or some can barter and sneak in, however they can to live.

Those that step through the portal will come out the other side in a fresh new world, this dimension is on another planet entirely, far far away from where earth would be. Here Life has taken a different turn, there are humans here although they have advanced far beyond what our technology had reached. Their world is lush and alive, with two moons and a brilliant blue sun, but this is all one would see when they come through the portal. For the humans of this world and all who live there are happy to help save us, they are still cautious. Working with Paige in good faith they have built the dome, a giant glass like structure that all humans through the portal will live in for a time. One to keep disease and parasites foreign to this world in one place, and two so that those of this world can make sure they deserve to be here. The humans of this world call themselves the Shie and they have evolved slightly different from normal humans, longer lives, better health, reincarnation, and what they call spirit melding. Where they meld with one or more spirits, absorbing them within their soul to grow and become better, allowing them to change into this spirits shape at will. Along with the Shie there are the Mey a race of sentient lizard like people who live along side them and helped to build the dome. The Mey can stand on two legs, hunched over, or all fours, they have four fingered hands, and their bodies are cover with chain mail like scales in a myriad of varied colors. They do not speak in the way we speak, they have developed a form of telepathy to communicate with others. While many of the Shie and Mey are ok and even happy that Humans are coming here, their are those who are not, living here will not be without its dangers. But it is a life, or a chance at one, which is more then many will get on Earth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You may play as either Human, Shie or Mey.

For humans, you may come from all walks of life, any age, you can even do a whole family if you want. Once the game begins all humans will start in the same place at the same time.

The Shie are essentially very advanced humans. They look very similar to humans, they tend to be taller then the average human and they have a very ethereal quality to them. Any skin color or hair/eye color combinations are welcome. They can live for a few hundred years, so keep that in mind when you consider their age. They can shape shift, please give a brief description to their other shapes, or at least mention what they can shift into. Generally the older Shie or those who have had many incarnations will have more shapes available. The animals on this planet are open for you to create within reason, just let me know what your thinking and we can go from there.

The Mey are a lizard people, they can walk in an hunched over but upright bipedal fashion or they can walk on all fours depending on their preference. They can come in any color/variety of colors, their scales are very durable, think like chain mail. For visual reference the scales are similar to a Komodo Dragon in appearance. They can have any color eyes, and piercings and horns are acceptable as well. They live the longest of the native sentient species at around 800 years old. They do not speak like humans and the Shie they use a form of telepathy to communicate.

~~~~~~~~

Rules

1. Romance and swearing are permitted but please follow the forum rules for T15.

2. You may have as many characters as you can keep up with.

3. Be respectful of other players and no bullying.

4. Gore is permitted and try to be fair when fighting with others.

5. Have fun and feel free to ask questions or make suggestions. Smile

Link to Character sheets: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Link to OOC: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Re: The Space Between

Post by SirenFlame on Thu May 10, 2018 1:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Emmaline held the teddy bear and then looked around for a cash register. "Don't I have to buy this?" she asked.
Atticus shook his head a bit. "Not yet no. Currency has not been set up in the dome just yet. For now everything is done either on credit or barter and exchange of goods and services. You can just take it home if you want." He told her as he looked around the store and wondered how long it would be before the shop saw use.

Emmaline hugged the stuffed animal teddy bear to her chest and smiled. "I think I know the perfect name for the boy." she stated.
Atticus looked down at her curiously. "Oh yeah, what is it?" He asked in interest.

Emmaline looked confused now. "I can't remember what I was about to say", she admitted embarrassingly. She heard the floor creak a little and it nearly made her jump.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu May 10, 2018 7:02 pm

Paige sat down in a chair next to Val'Keht's bed with the drink his sister made for his pain when he woke. She was going to wait with him until he woke to see how he was doing.

Gracie sighed and nodded giving him a weary smile. "You have no idea, just got done saving the life of a Mey, poor thing was beaten. Looks like your blood pressure is a bit low. I am going to have the nurse bring something by for that." She pulled up a chair and sat down by him. "Aside from all this, how are you feeling?" She asked.

Val'Keht eventually woke up and grunted in pain a little and saw Paige there. He smiled faintly but then began crying.
___
Vladimir chuckled. "I feel fine, I hope the Mey's okay." he stated with a long sigh. "I'm sorry if I scared you." he added in.
Paige sat up when she noticed he woke up and moved to the side of his bed. She saw him crying and grew worried. "Are you alright? Are you in any pain? I have something for you if you are." She added grabbing the liquid his sister had made.

Gracie smiled a little at him, pleased he was feeling well enough to joke a little. "I think he will be ok with some time to heal. I am glad we got him here when we did, any longer and it might have been too late. And you did worry me, but it is ok not like you did it on purpose." She added with a tired smile.

Val'Keht made same painful clicking sounds and grunted. "Well obviously!" he shouted telepathically. He was mad, but he only sounded that way due to the amount of pain he was in.
______
Vladimir noticed her tiredness and sighed deeply. "You can go home and rest, you need to." he said to her slowly. He truly cared for her, since she saved his life.l
Paige flinched at his tone but understood he must be in a lot of pain. Especially since he had seemed like a gentle soul when she previously met him. She moved the pain medicine to his lips and helped him drink his dose. "They said it should work quickly to ease the pain. I should let them know you are awake." She said as she moved to the wall and pushed a call button.

Gracie smiled at him, touched that he cared. "I couldn't agree with you more really, I am exhausted." She said as she moved to get up and say goodbye before she noticed the call light and sighed. "But it looks like my previous patient just woke up, so I have to go check on him first. Get some Rest Vlad and I will see you tomorrow." She said with a smile and excused herself.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu May 10, 2018 7:04 pm

Atticus shook his head a bit. "Not yet no. Currency has not been set up in the dome just yet. For now everything is done either on credit or barter and exchange of goods and services. You can just take it home if you want." He told her as he looked around the store and wondered how long it would be before the shop saw use.

Emmaline hugged the stuffed animal teddy bear to her chest and smiled. "I think I know the perfect name for the boy." she stated.
Atticus looked down at her curiously. "Oh yeah, what is it?" He asked in interest.

Emmaline looked confused now. "I can't remember what I was about to say", she admitted embarrassingly. She heard the floor creak a little and it nearly made her jump.
Atticus smiled at her until she jumped. He took her arm to steady her and turned to see what had made the noise. "I will check it out." He told her as he headed in the direction of the sound.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu May 10, 2018 7:13 pm

Val'Keht eventually woke up and grunted in pain a little and saw Paige there. He smiled faintly but then began crying.
___
Vladimir chuckled. "I feel fine, I hope the Mey's okay." he stated with a long sigh. "I'm sorry if I scared you." he added in.
Paige sat up when she noticed he woke up and moved to the side of his bed. She saw him crying and grew worried. "Are you alright? Are you in any pain? I have something for you if you are." She added grabbing the liquid his sister had made.

Gracie smiled a little at him, pleased he was feeling well enough to joke a little. "I think he will be ok with some time to heal. I am glad we got him here when we did, any longer and it might have been too late. And you did worry me, but it is ok not like you did it on purpose." She added with a tired smile.

Val'Keht made same painful clicking sounds and grunted. "Well obviously!" he shouted telepathically. He was mad, but he only sounded that way due to the amount of pain he was in.
______
Vladimir noticed her tiredness and sighed deeply. "You can go home and rest, you need to." he said to her slowly. He truly cared for her, since she saved his life.l
Paige flinched at his tone but understood he must be in a lot of pain. Especially since he had seemed like a gentle soul when she previously met him. She moved the pain medicine to his lips and helped him drink his dose. "They said it should work quickly to ease the pain. I should let them know you are awake." She said as she moved to the wall and pushed a call button.

Gracie smiled at him, touched that he cared. "I couldn't agree with you more really, I am exhausted." She said as she moved to get up and say goodbye before she noticed the call light and sighed. "But it looks like my previous patient just woke up, so I have to go check on him first. Get some Rest Vlad and I will see you tomorrow." She said with a smile and excused herself.

Val'Keht drank the medicine his mother had given and stopped since it tasted very bitter - but he knew by experience that most bad-tasting things were good for your body so he drank until she lowered it from his lips. The pain slowly started to go away after a few seconds after drinking the medicine and his pain slowly then vanished. At her pressing the call-light he wondered what for. "Paige...." he said slowly. "How'd I get here?" he asked.
___
Vladimir understood her rush and then fell back asleep, resting.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Hailey McCormic - Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Scott-Pierce - African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Henderson - Bobcat; 18 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - Pine marten; 17 years old
Johnny "Derrick" Cade - Black jaguar; 14 years old
Aiko Chung - Gazelle; 17 years old
Bailey Applebottom - Cotoye; 18 years old
Kayleena Smith - Bat-eared fox; 18 years old; Leader of The Bloodspillers
Xyla "Riley" Mathews - Deathstalker scorpion; 15 years old
Tucker Reed - Fossa; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu May 10, 2018 8:03 pm

______

Val'Keht drank the medicine his mother had given and stopped since it tasted very bitter - but he knew by experience that most bad-tasting things were good for your body so he drank until she lowered it from his lips. The pain slowly started to go away after a few seconds after drinking the medicine and his pain slowly then vanished. At her pressing the call-light he wondered what for. "Paige...." he said slowly. "How'd I get here?" he asked.
___
Paige sat back and set the remained medicine down. "Your sister I believe brought you to us. I was called and came and helped her get you to the medical center in the dome once you collapsed. We are lucky she got you to us when she did, saved your life." She explained to him the events that occurred. She was about to ask what had happened when Gracie arrived in the door.

"He is awake already? I expected him to be out much longer with his wounds." Gracie mentioned to Paige as she came over to the side of the bed and checked him over quickly before giving him a warm but tired smile. "Glad to see you pulled through, my name is Gracie I am the doctor who patched you up." She told him in introduction.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu May 10, 2018 8:36 pm

Atticus smiled at her until she jumped. He took her arm to steady her and turned to see what had made the noise. "I will check it out." He told her as he headed in the direction of the sound.

There he would find a little girl giggling in the one isle hiding meekly behind a baby crib, holding a teddybear in her hands. Her hair was kind of long and it was brown. It was Rachel, a 5 years old girl, who had made the floor creak.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu May 10, 2018 8:39 pm

______

___
Paige sat back and set the remained medicine down. "Your sister I believe brought you to us. I was called and came and helped her get you to the medical center in the dome once you collapsed. We are lucky she got you to us when she did, saved your life." She explained to him the events that occurred. She was about to ask what had happened when Gracie arrived in the door.

"He is awake already? I expected him to be out much longer with his wounds." Gracie mentioned to Paige as she came over to the side of the bed and checked him over quickly before giving him a warm but tired smile. "Glad to see you pulled through, my name is Gracie I am the doctor who patched you up." She told him in introduction.

Val'Keht's blue eyes looked at Gracie and a sudden warmth enveloped him - something he had never felt before. "Gracie." he said with a few clicks, he said it as if the words had more meaning to them than he was getting. "N-ni-nice to meet you." he stammered. What is wrong with me? he asked himself in thought. "Where's my sister?" he asked, eyes widening now.

Are'Kulu was out in the waiting room, really worried about her brother.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri May 11, 2018 12:40 am

Elijah looked out at the pasture then back to her. "One of the cows?" He asked for clarification just to be sure. "Won't know until we ask right." He added after he was sure.

Sokar nodded in thanks as he took his drink and moved to sit down. "Thank you. Yes there is a lot of space in here. They wanted it that way when they built it, so you wouldn't feel trapped. It was never meant to be like a prison, only temporary which is why they made it so large and open." He explained recalling that tidbit from a council meeting long ago, one of the few he actually attended.
Starr nodded and grinned. "Yeah or a horse, let's go ask." She said excitedly and headed for the house. 

~~~
F'lara smiled and nodded at Sokar's rendition, glad he was taking to his position so well, even if it wasn't quite official yet. She sat near him as Hazel picked another seat.

"I'm glad, it gives us so much to look forward to filling before we can explore more of this world. I have already seen so much here I want to paint already."
Elijah followed her up to the house, seeing her excitement her also became a little excited. He had never seen a horse in person, he hoped they had one. As they approached the house a woman who was gardening saw them and stood up.

"Can I help you two?" She asked in a friendly tone as she brushed her gloved hands off on her pants before approaching them with a smile.

Sokar smiled looking over at her art set up. "Do you have everything you need for painting? If not I am sure we could help you source the materials or supplies. Plus if your work is good you may find quite the market for your paintings here. Both inside and outside the dome. My people really like art." He informed wanting to make sure she had what she needed. He was actually really enjoying the satisfaction he got from helping the humans out.
Starr slowed to a stop and smiled, a little flushed at talking to another stranger. "Hi, um, I'm Starr and this is Elijah. We were wondering if, is it possible to pet the animals." 

~~
Hazel smiled at the offer and nodded "I have enough for the moment, though it won't be long before I will need more. I have some I did on Earth, but they aren't the best." She added, motioning to the canvases stacked and facing the wall. She didn't think they were good because she had had to paint from pictures instead of living plants and animals.
Elijah was a bit too nervous to even talk, but since Starr was doing a decent enough job he stayed quiet.

The woman smiled at the two of them and nodded. "Of course you can!" She said with a bright smile as she turned and gestured for them to follow her to the barn. "We don't mind and the animals certainly thrive on the attention. We actually had one of our sheep give birth the other day so we even have some baby lambs for you to see. And we have some of the only horses here so far. We have had some trouble getting them to take to the new world so there are only a few, two here and some down at another farm further down." She explained as she led them into the barn. In the first stall a tall bay colored horse stuck its head out and nickered to them.

Sokar smiled and stood heading over to the stack of paintings. "Do you mind if I look?" He asked kindly before he would look through them. He didn't want to be rude.
Starr grinned and followed the woman, glancing to Elliot as they headed for the barn. "Thanks, I've always wanted to see the big animals up close. And a lamb, it must be so cute." 

~~
"I don't mind" Hazel said with a flush. She dipped her head, waiting to see what he would say about them. She hadn't shown them to many people.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun May 13, 2018 8:56 pm

There he would find a little girl giggling in the one isle hiding meekly behind a baby crib, holding a teddybear in her hands. Her hair was kind of long and it was brown. It was Rachel, a 5 years old girl, who had made the floor creak.
Atticus knelt down and gave the little girl a smile. "hey there little one, why are you hiding in here? Are you lost where is your family?" He asked gently, his words to would let Emmaline also know that it must be a small child that had made the noise and that it was safe.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun May 13, 2018 8:59 pm

___

Val'Keht's blue eyes looked at Gracie and a sudden warmth enveloped him - something he had never felt before. "Gracie." he said with a few clicks, he said it as if the words had more meaning to them than he was getting. "N-ni-nice to meet you." he stammered. What is wrong with me? he asked himself in thought. "Where's my sister?" he asked, eyes widening now.

Gracie smiled down at him as she looked over to Paige. "You mind telling his sister he is up and bringing her here?" She asked her, Paige nodded and went out to get his sister from the waiting room.

Gracie then looked back down to Val'Keht. "Nice to meet you too, much better this time that you are awake and well. I did my best to patch you up, you will hurt for a bit and you will need to take it easy while you heal. But you should make a full recovery. I will be your doctor while you are in here, so if anything ever doesn't feel right or hurts you let me know ok?" She told him with a genuine caring smile.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun May 13, 2018 9:05 pm

Elijah followed her up to the house, seeing her excitement her also became a little excited. He had never seen a horse in person, he hoped they had one. As they approached the house a woman who was gardening saw them and stood up.

"Can I help you two?" She asked in a friendly tone as she brushed her gloved hands off on her pants before approaching them with a smile.

Sokar smiled looking over at her art set up. "Do you have everything you need for painting? If not I am sure we could help you source the materials or supplies. Plus if your work is good you may find quite the market for your paintings here. Both inside and outside the dome. My people really like art." He informed wanting to make sure she had what she needed. He was actually really enjoying the satisfaction he got from helping the humans out.
Starr slowed to a stop and smiled, a little flushed at talking to another stranger. "Hi, um, I'm Starr and this is Elijah. We were wondering if, is it possible to pet the animals." 

~~
Hazel smiled at the offer and nodded "I have enough for the moment, though it won't be long before I will need more. I have some I did on Earth, but they aren't the best." She added, motioning to the canvases stacked and facing the wall. She didn't think they were good because she had had to paint from pictures instead of living plants and animals.
Elijah was a bit too nervous to even talk, but since Starr was doing a decent enough job he stayed quiet.

The woman smiled at the two of them and nodded. "Of course you can!" She said with a bright smile as she turned and gestured for them to follow her to the barn. "We don't mind and the animals certainly thrive on the attention. We actually had one of our sheep give birth the other day so we even have some baby lambs for you to see. And we have some of the only horses here so far. We have had some trouble getting them to take to the new world so there are only a few, two here and some down at another farm further down." She explained as she led them into the barn. In the first stall a tall bay colored horse stuck its head out and nickered to them.

Sokar smiled and stood heading over to the stack of paintings. "Do you mind if I look?" He asked kindly before he would look through them. He didn't want to be rude.
Starr grinned and followed the woman, glancing to Elliot as they headed for the barn. "Thanks, I've always wanted to see the big animals up close. And a lamb, it must be so cute." 

~~
"I don't mind" Hazel said with a flush. She dipped her head, waiting to see what he would say about them. She hadn't shown them to many people.
The woman smiled as she stopped to pat the bay horse on the nose. "This is Apollo, he is a bit nosy, likes to know what is going on. And he is always begging for treats." She told them and handed them both some carrots from a small bag near his stall door. "Not many have seen many of these animals, its kind of new for many of us. And the lambs are adorable, they are in the next stall over."

Elijah moved forward and held the carrot out for the horse, who nibbled it gently from his hand. He smiled and reached out to gently run his hand across his velvety nose.

Sokar smiled and looked through the canvases to look at her older work. He paused and pulled on out of a sunset over a grasses hill covered with wildflowers. "Your sun was different from ours, it looks like it was quite beautiful at one time. These are very good." He told her as he showed the one he had pulled out to F'lara.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun May 13, 2018 11:37 pm

Atticus knelt down and gave the little girl a smile. "hey there little one, why are you hiding in here? Are you lost where is your family?" He asked gently, his words to would let Emmaline also know that it must be a small child that had made the noise and that it was safe.

Rachel gasped and turned around, holding a cream and brown teddy bear holding a fuzzy red heart in its paws. Her brown eyes flickered worriedly and she frowned a little. She was too shy to answer him.

Emmaline came into view and smiled at the little girl. "What's your name, little one?" she asked.

"R-r-Rachel." she said, based on the name, as in her being the only Rachel so far in the place, her house was just next door.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun May 13, 2018 11:48 pm

___

Gracie smiled down at him as she looked over to Paige. "You mind telling his sister he is up and bringing her here?" She asked her, Paige nodded and went out to get his sister from the waiting room.

Gracie then looked back down to Val'Keht. "Nice to meet you too, much better this time that you are awake and well. I did my best to patch you up, you will hurt for a bit and you will need to take it easy while you heal. But you should make a full recovery. I will be your doctor while you are in here, so if anything ever doesn't feel right or hurts you let me know ok?" She told him with a genuine caring smile.

Val'Keht smiled faintly and then frowned. "I'll have to live with me and my sister here from now on. I'm no longer welcome back home. Me and my sister were banished for betraying our race. When we saved human lives here from an attacking Mey who is now locked up, we returned and I was beaten. My sister tried defending me, and she would've been attacked too if it weren't for o0ur brother, who told them not to harm her." he said. "I'm glad they didn't hurt her physically, but you can tell she had been hurt mentally. If she had have been hurt, I probably wouldn't have made it here alive." they added, all his words telepathically.

Are'Kulu was in the waiting room biting her lips carefully, her venom only was used when she chose to use it.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon May 14, 2018 5:55 am

~~

~~
The woman smiled as she stopped to pat the bay horse on the nose. "This is Apollo, he is a bit nosy, likes to know what is going on. And he is always begging for treats." She told them and handed them both some carrots from a small bag near his stall door. "Not many have seen many of these animals, its kind of new for many of us. And the lambs are adorable, they are in the next stall over."

Elijah moved forward and held the carrot out for the horse, who nibbled it gently from his hand. He smiled and reached out to gently run his hand across his velvety nose.

Sokar smiled and looked through the canvases to look at her older work. He paused and pulled on out of a sunset over a grasses hill covered with wildflowers. "Your sun was different from ours, it looks like it was quite beautiful at one time. These are very good." He told her as he showed the one he had pulled out to F'lara.
Starr accepted the carrots and smiled, watching Elliot feed and pet Apollo before coming close to let him have a carrot and pet him gently. She did want to see the lamb, and would in a minute, but right now she was captivated by the stallion.

~~
Hazel blushed and dipped her head, murmuring a thanks for the compliment. "That is how the pictures showed it to be, before everything got messed up."

"It is beautiful" F'lara replied with a smile, setting her cup down to go over and look at the paintings herself.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon May 14, 2018 11:40 pm

~~

Starr accepted the carrots and smiled, watching Elliot feed and pet Apollo before coming close to let him have a carrot and pet him gently. She did want to see the lamb, and would in a minute, but right now she was captivated by the stallion.

~~
Hazel blushed and dipped her head, murmuring a thanks for the compliment. "That is how the pictures showed it to be, before everything got messed up."

"It is beautiful" F'lara replied with a smile, setting her cup down to go over and look at the paintings herself.
Elijah smiled as he stepped back from the horse, he had never seen anything like it. He glanced towards the next stall over where he heard quiet sheep noises.

The woman smiled and moved to the side and opened the door to the stall so they could see inside it better. Inside was a all white sheep with two small lambs, one white and the other brown and white. "Go ahead you can come a bit closer to get a look at them, we just need to keep an eye on the mom. She can get quite protective." She told them with a grin, knowing full well the lambs would steal the show here.

Sokar looked over to Hazel when she spoke. "Well it is beautifully done, so I am sure your art will get much attention here. As for the other things, I am sorry your planet, well that it turned into what it did. That must have been very hard, living there." He said with sympathy, he couldn't imagine what it must have been like.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon May 14, 2018 11:45 pm

Rachel gasped and turned around, holding a cream and brown teddy bear holding a fuzzy red heart in its paws. Her brown eyes flickered worriedly and she frowned a little. She was too shy to answer him.

Emmaline came into view and smiled at the little girl. "What's your name, little one?" she asked.

"R-r-Rachel." she said, based on the name, as in her being the only Rachel so far in the place, her house was just next door.
Atticus gave her a smile as she muttered out her name to Emmaline. he was grateful he had her with him considering how shy the little girl was. "Well Rachel we should probably get you home, can you show us where you live?" He asked thinking it couldn't be far.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon May 14, 2018 11:49 pm

Val'Keht smiled faintly and then frowned. "I'll have to live with me and my sister here from now on. I'm no longer welcome back home. Me and my sister were banished for betraying our race. When we saved human lives here from an attacking Mey who is now locked up, we returned and I was beaten. My sister tried defending me, and she would've been attacked too if it weren't for o0ur brother, who told them not to harm her." he said. "I'm glad they didn't hurt her physically, but you can tell she had been hurt mentally. If she had have been hurt, I probably wouldn't have made it here alive." they added, all his words telepathically.

Are'Kulu was in the waiting room biting her lips carefully, her venom only was used when she chose to use it.
Paige saw Are'Kulu and waved her over. "He is awake and talking to the doctor, you can come in and sit with him if you want." she told the worried Mey, hoping to ease some of her fears that her brother was ok.

Gracie listened to the whole thing and shook her head with a frown. "I am glad you two made it here, as well as your help in the earlier event. I don't understand how they could have done that to you, for helping us. Paige tells me that many of the tribals do not want us here but I didn't think they would do this to their own kind over us. For what it is worth, I am sorry." She said genuinely as she rest her hand on his arm and gave it a gentle squeeze. Making sure it wasn't over any of his wounds or bandages.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 15, 2018 8:43 am

Atticus gave her a smile as she muttered out her name to Emmaline. he was grateful he had her with him considering how shy the little girl was. "Well Rachel we should probably get you home, can you show us where you live?" He asked thinking it couldn't be far.

Rachel nodded shyly and then offered over the bear to him. "Rachel!" a new adorable voice came in and a blonde-haired girl came running in around the same age. This was Melody, Rachel's adoptive sister. "Come on, mom's worried sick." Melody said and pulled her sister along with her.

Emmaline watched the two girls leave with the teddy bear and glanced towards Atticus. "Should we follow?" she asked him, swaying a little bit.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 15, 2018 8:45 am

Paige saw Are'Kulu and waved her over. "He is awake and talking to the doctor, you can come in and sit with him if you want." she told the worried Mey, hoping to ease some of her fears that her brother was ok.

Gracie listened to the whole thing and shook her head with a frown. "I am glad you two made it here, as well as your help in the earlier event. I don't understand how they could have done that to you, for helping us. Paige tells me that many of the tribals do not want us here but I didn't think they would do this to their own kind over us. For what it is worth, I am sorry." She said genuinely as she rest her hand on his arm and gave it a gentle squeeze. Making sure it wasn't over any of his wounds or bandages.

Are'Kulu's eyes perked up as Paige told her that her brother was okay. Smiling she then went to go see for herself.

Val'Keht smiled faintly and then drifted off to sleep again, he was exhausted and needed more rest after what he and his sister had gone through.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue May 15, 2018 9:58 pm

~~

~~

Elijah smiled as he stepped back from the horse, he had never seen anything like it. He glanced towards the next stall over where he heard quiet sheep noises.

The woman smiled and moved to the side and opened the door to the stall so they could see inside it better. Inside was a all white sheep with two small lambs, one white and the other brown and white. "Go ahead you can come a bit closer to get a look at them, we just need to keep an eye on the mom. She can get quite protective." She told them with a grin, knowing full well the lambs would steal the show here.

Sokar looked over to Hazel when she spoke. "Well it is beautifully done, so I am sure your art will get much attention here. As for the other things, I am sorry your planet, well that it turned into what it did. That must have been very hard, living there." He said with sympathy, he couldn't imagine what it must have been like.
Starr pet the stallion for a moment longer before she went to look at the lambs. "So cute" she said before going to offer the mother a carrot to appease her.

~~~
Hazel nodded with a frown. "It was what it was, we didn't have a choice until you offered this place to us. Thank you." She said softly.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue May 15, 2018 11:34 pm

Rachel nodded shyly and then offered over the bear to him. "Rachel!" a new adorable voice came in and a blonde-haired girl came running in around the same age. This was Melody, Rachel's adoptive sister. "Come on, mom's worried sick." Melody said and pulled her sister along with her.

Emmaline watched the two girls leave with the teddy bear and glanced towards Atticus. "Should we follow?" she asked him, swaying a little bit.
Atticus nodded and stood to follow, offering her his arm to steady her. "Yes just to make sure they get home safe and sound."
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue May 15, 2018 11:36 pm

Are'Kulu's eyes perked up as Paige told her that her brother was okay. Smiling she then went to go see for herself.

Val'Keht smiled faintly and then drifted off to sleep again, he was exhausted and needed more rest after what he and his sister had gone through.
Paige followed along to see that she got where she needed to be, at her brothers side.

Gracie smiled down at Val'Keht as he drifted off, happy he would pull through. "Sleep well, I will check in on you in the morning." She told him as she stepped out into the hall.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue May 15, 2018 11:57 pm

~~

Starr pet the stallion for a moment longer before she went to look at the lambs. "So cute" she said before going to offer the mother a carrot to appease her.

~~~
Hazel nodded with a frown. "It was what it was, we didn't have a choice until you offered this place to us. Thank you." She said softly.
The mother ewe slowly stepped forward and took the carrot from Starr. She kept a watchful eye over her babies but allowed them to get closer. The smallest lamb, the brown and white one walked a bit closer to smell Starr.

Sokar gave her a comforting look and set the canvas down. "Of course, and this is now your home too. I hope you will come to see it as such. I know it will be easier to see it that way once you are allowed out of the dome." He told her with a gentle smile. He truly wanted this to work out for all of them.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 16, 2018 1:02 am

Starr smiled and pet the mother even as she looked to the babies. "Aww. They are all cute." She said happily. She held a hand out to the baby, making sure not to get between the mother and lamb so she wouldn't get upset.

~~~
Hazel nodded again and smiled as she looked up again. "Yes, this is our new home. Do you want to see the pictures?" She asked curiously. "My grandma was a photographer and I used her pictures for the paintings."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed May 16, 2018 11:38 pm

Atticus nodded and stood to follow, offering her his arm to steady her. "Yes just to make sure they get home safe and sound."

Emmaline would follow and would see the two girls hug she assumed their mother and Katrina smiled and then waved towards Atticus.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed May 16, 2018 11:40 pm

Paige followed along to see that she got where she needed to be, at her brothers side.

Gracie smiled down at Val'Keht as he drifted off, happy he would pull through. "Sleep well, I will check in on you in the morning." She told him as she stepped out into the hall.

Val'Keht would be fully asleep when his sister arrived. Are'Kulu gently took her brother by the hand and cried a little. "I can't believe our brother and father ordered this to happen." she told Paige softly. Her eyes then narrowed. "They will pay for this. I'm going back." she said, standing up and then beginning to walk outside. Paige had better stop her.