The Space Between

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Space Between

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Space Between

All things end, for everything in the universe there is a beginning and an end. For our world, our Earth that end is now. Overpopulation, overuse, abuse, the planet has been used up. Vast deserts stretch across vast expanses, crops wither and die in the now blinding sun. Atmosphere is thin and almost toxic. Humans killed this world and now they pay the price. For some they are content to stay until the very end, until they die with their dying planet. Others like many fear death and what, if anything comes after it, they have been searching for a way out. At first they tried to save the planet, going green is what the movement was called, but it failed, too much damage was done, it was too little too late. When it was agreed that this planet could not be saved they looked for another option, another planet. After all our galaxy was vast, and there were other galaxies out there past ours, if they could find another suitable planet to move the population to they would be saved. But that takes time that they didn't have, thankfully someone did have a plan, Paige Harding. She had spent her life studying the possibility that there were more dimensions then mainstream science thought, and the possibility of moving between these dimensions though stable wormhole portals. At the start of her research they laughed her out of every auditorium she went too, and when she claimed to have traveled to one such dimension they scoffed and said she was crazy. But she kept with it, she knew this was the answer to the question of where the humans would go. She had traveled, mostly by accident through a portal to another dimension, and when she had managed to travel back she spent her life trying to duplicate it on a larger scale so that humanity as she knew it could be saved. She would save any and all she could even if they laughed and mocked her the whole time, it was just who she was.

The year is 2075 and the world is becoming too toxic to sustain life for much longer and she has everything in place to save those willing to take a leap, or step of faith and follow her through her portal. She has recreated it, on a larger scale allowing a large group of people to step through to this new dimension, a chance at a new beginning for some, a chance to live instead of die. The first wave of people are those who did believe her, those who didn't think she was crazy, as well as those she felt were worth enough to be saved, normal people not necessarily those who were rich or brilliant minds, but everyday people. The portal will be open for one hour, and after that it will close, it can only be maintained for one hour at a time. Her plan was to bring this first group through as soon as possible, after that she would attempt to reopen the portal every week for one hour after that for as long as the planet supports life to save as many as she can. After this first group if they survive until the portal is opened again those that are rich can buy their way through the portal, or some can barter and sneak in, however they can to live.

Those that step through the portal will come out the other side in a fresh new world, this dimension is on another planet entirely, far far away from where earth would be. Here Life has taken a different turn, there are humans here although they have advanced far beyond what our technology had reached. Their world is lush and alive, with two moons and a brilliant blue sun, but this is all one would see when they come through the portal. For the humans of this world and all who live there are happy to help save us, they are still cautious. Working with Paige in good faith they have built the dome, a giant glass like structure that all humans through the portal will live in for a time. One to keep disease and parasites foreign to this world in one place, and two so that those of this world can make sure they deserve to be here. The humans of this world call themselves the Shie and they have evolved slightly different from normal humans, longer lives, better health, reincarnation, and what they call spirit melding. Where they meld with one or more spirits, absorbing them within their soul to grow and become better, allowing them to change into this spirits shape at will. Along with the Shie there are the Mey a race of sentient lizard like people who live along side them and helped to build the dome. The Mey can stand on two legs, hunched over, or all fours, they have four fingered hands, and their bodies are cover with chain mail like scales in a myriad of varied colors. They do not speak in the way we speak, they have developed a form of telepathy to communicate with others. While many of the Shie and Mey are ok and even happy that Humans are coming here, their are those who are not, living here will not be without its dangers. But it is a life, or a chance at one, which is more then many will get on Earth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You may play as either Human, Shie or Mey.

For humans, you may come from all walks of life, any age, you can even do a whole family if you want. Once the game begins all humans will start in the same place at the same time.

The Shie are essentially very advanced humans. They look very similar to humans, they tend to be taller then the average human and they have a very ethereal quality to them. Any skin color or hair/eye color combinations are welcome. They can live for a few hundred years, so keep that in mind when you consider their age. They can shape shift, please give a brief description to their other shapes, or at least mention what they can shift into. Generally the older Shie or those who have had many incarnations will have more shapes available. The animals on this planet are open for you to create within reason, just let me know what your thinking and we can go from there.

The Mey are a lizard people, they can walk in an hunched over but upright bipedal fashion or they can walk on all fours depending on their preference. They can come in any color/variety of colors, their scales are very durable, think like chain mail. For visual reference the scales are similar to a Komodo Dragon in appearance. They can have any color eyes, and piercings and horns are acceptable as well. They live the longest of the native sentient species at around 800 years old. They do not speak like humans and the Shie they use a form of telepathy to communicate.

~~~~~~~~

Rules

1. Romance and swearing are permitted but please follow the forum rules for T15.

2. You may have as many characters as you can keep up with.

3. Be respectful of other players and no bullying.

4. Gore is permitted and try to be fair when fighting with others.

5. Have fun and feel free to ask questions or make suggestions. Smile

Link to Character sheets: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Link to OOC: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Re: The Space Between

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Vladimir's pulse was a little slow which was worrying. "I feel weak." he told her before his eyes rolled back and he fainted. Something was definitely wrong.
Gracie grew very worried at this and caught him before he fell to the floor. She struggled under his weight to get him over to the couch. She quickly sent a message to the medical center to send over help right away, that it was an emergency, which it very well could be. She would then check his vitals, make sure he was still breathing alright  and do her best to stabilize and diagnose what was wrong while she waited for more help.

Vladimir didn't seem to be breathing on his own and she needed help right away or she was going to lose him.

(He'll of course survive)
Gracie looked down at him worriedly, without the proper equipment she couldn't breath for him. So she would do a modified version of CPR to keep air flowing into his lung, but since his heart rate was ok for now didn't do chest compression. She just had to keep him alive until the others arrived and they could get him to the medical center. "Hang on you tough bastard, you don't get to die once we finally are getting your help." She said between breaths.

Vladimir was still not breathing on his own and his heart was starting to slow down and/or speed up. He was very limp and his lips were starting to turn blue.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:08 pm

Carlita looked at the counter and it seemed to break her in pieces. "I don't want to see him, keep him away from me." she said coldly, she was then crying.
____
Emmaline stopped when she felt sick on her stomach because of her unborn babies inside her. "Mama needs a break." she said.
He moved over to her side a little at seeing her break down. "You may say that but your actions say otherwise. Why be so upset if part of you didn't want to see him. We aren't asking you to be a mother to him, he has us for that and it will never change. We just want him to be able to get to know you if he wants." He explained quietly.

Atticus stopped and helped her to a tree to lean against. "Yeah with twins you might be sicker then with a normal pregnancy. I want you to know, I think you are very brave. With how you are holding up with everything that has happened." he said gently.

Carlita covered her face with her hands and just cried. She collapsed onto her hands and knees and just cried. "I don't want him to hate me for leaving him with you. I don't want to see the boy I gave up - he'll want me back, but I'll never be his again. If he wants to meet me fine, but I don't want to get close. I don't want to lose him again, do you understand that?!" she told him tearfully and sniffled. Her husband was watching over her and watched the man carefully in case he tried anything.
______
Emmaline glanced his way at the words as she leaned against the tree and sighed. "Hopefully these babies let up some.....I mean I'll love them, but.....what will I do without Alastair? I don't want to lie to them....but I don't want to break their little hearts either." she explained.
"Thank you for at least giving him a chance. We will be in touch when he is ready to see you. You should also know, now that we are here he has limited sight thanks to his new pet. And with some more time we hope to get him full sight." He informed her as he felt she should know.

Atticus looked at her and tried to think of a way to word things. "I mean no offense but I don't think it will be as hard on the kids as it is for you. Because they never knew him, only what you tell him. Yes they will wish they could have met him, but as long as you stay strong for them, and don't lie to them I think things will work out." He said gently.

Carlita covered her face more with her hands. "Just go." she told him tearfully.
___
Emmaline looked up at him but then began crying. "Sometimes I wish.....he never had picked me as his wife." she told him - her darkest secret.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Hailey Elizabeth McCormic - blonde with hazel eyes; Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Monty Henderson - dirty blonde hair with brown eyes; Bobcat; 18 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Johnny "Derrick" Cade - longish black hair, grey eyes; Black jaguar; 14 years old
Aiko Chung - Asian, long dark brown hair, blonde highlights, black eyes; Gazelle; 17 years old
Bailey Marie Applebottom - long, slightly curly light auburn hair, blue eyes; Cotoye; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:23 pm

Gracie grew very worried at this and caught him before he fell to the floor. She struggled under his weight to get him over to the couch. She quickly sent a message to the medical center to send over help right away, that it was an emergency, which it very well could be. She would then check his vitals, make sure he was still breathing alright  and do her best to stabilize and diagnose what was wrong while she waited for more help.

Vladimir didn't seem to be breathing on his own and she needed help right away or she was going to lose him.

Gracie looked down at him worriedly, without the proper equipment she couldn't breath for him. So she would do a modified version of CPR to keep air flowing into his lung, but since his heart rate was ok for now didn't do chest compression. She just had to keep him alive until the others arrived and they could get him to the medical center. "Hang on you tough bastard, you don't get to die once we finally are getting your help." She said between breaths.

Vladimir was still not breathing on his own and his heart was starting to slow down and/or speed up. He was very limp and his lips were starting to turn blue.
She noticed when she checked his pulse that his heart was slowing and she grew worried. She began chest compression and full CPR to try and keep him alive. Just then two men came in with a stretcher and some medical equipment. They helped move him onto the stretcher and floated it out of the house and towards the medical center. She stayed with him on the stretcher doing cpr to keep his heart going.

(It like a floating/hover type stretcher. Doesn't need to be carried per say more guided. If that makes sense.)
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:As Val'Keht returned to his tribe he would notice that many were rather tense. They watched him walk in as though he was heading to his trial. Some spit at his feet, it was clear that news had reached back to them of what had happened at the dome, as well as his part in it. His father, Krenath, was waiting for him at the center of the tribe with his older brother. His expression one of disgust and anger. As he would approach his older brother would try to lunge for him but was held back by Krenath. "So you come crawling back to your tribe as though you belong here. You have not belonged here since the day you were born, and your actions today just solidify it. Why did you return?" He demanded of Val'keht, wanting to hear for himself why his son had failed him.

Val'Keht looked at his family and the tribe he was born into with fear in his icy-blue eyes. He gulped and then flinched and backed away when his own brother tried to lunge at him. Fearful clicking sounds escaped from his mouth as he listened to his father's words. He felt fear and sorrow. "But......I went to the dome to get Bhreac a new home. Surely there's nothing wrong with that." he said and then a thought occurred. Was he going to get banished? "Father....what did I do to deserve this?" he asked, his eyes wide.

Are'Kulu came out of her house and saw this and gasped. She ran to her father's side. "What's going on here, papa?" she asked and then saw all the hateful looks towards her younger brother. "Brother? Father what are you doing to him?!" the female demanded.
Krenath shushed his daughter and looked down his nose at Val'keht. Kah'Lekt sneered at his brother Val'keht and turned to his sister. "He is finally getting what he deserves." He said bitterly as he never forgave the whelp for killing their mother.

Krenath stepped forward towards his youngest son and lightening fast kicked him in the stomach forcing the young mey to the ground on all fours. "Not only did you give one of our native creatures to one of those skin suits. But you also helped them when another of our kind, rightfully, attacked the dome. Did you think I wouldn't have you followed, that I wouldn't know of your betrayal? You are not one of us, you are not worthy of your place in this tribe, or the name that you carry." His father spat in his face before striking him again across the face with his claws. He leaned close to him then, a clicking growl coming from his chest. "You are no longer a part of this family or this tribe. And should we see you again we will treat you exactly like those meat suits you love so much. But first a parting gift from your old tribe." He hissed as he turned away from his son and signaled for the tribe to close ranks. He would see them slowly coming closer and circling him.

Val'Keht listened to his brother and that made him freeze so much he didn't see the attack from his father coming. Coughing he collapsed onto all fours, saliva dripping from his mouth as he stayed where he was on the ground. He looked up at his father at his words and shivers went down his spine. He then shouted and blood splattered the ground at his father's claws to his face.

Are'Tulu looked at her brother and shouted in surprise when her younger brother got punched by her and his own father and then made a fearful jump when she saw the claw to the face. Seeing her tribal members circling her brother she quickly ran to her brother's side, pushing some of them out of the way and leaned over her smaller brother and hissed and growled at the others. "If you are to banish him, you must banish me too! I forbid you hurting him! Try to harm him again and I'll BETRAY YOU MORE!!" she roared at them as she bared her fangs. She would kill in order to spare her brother of the further torture. She glanced down at him, seeing his whole body shaking. He was hurt emotionally and that was bad. Knowing him his whole life, she knew if he was hurt emotionally, he was too phased out to defend himself or fight back.

Val'Keht looked up at his sister and gulped. "You're a coward. You say you're making me get what I deserve, well, mom DIDN'T! It wasn't my fault she died birthing me! It's the **** doctor's fault for not giving her the medicine when she ASKED FOR IT!" he shouted. Are'Tulu had told him the doctor refused to give his mother medicine that probably would've spared her life which most likely caused her death.

Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Johnny "Derrick" Cade - longish black hair, grey eyes; Black jaguar; 14 years old
Aiko Chung - Asian, long dark brown hair, blonde highlights, black eyes; Gazelle; 17 years old
Bailey Marie Applebottom - long, slightly curly light auburn hair, blue eyes; Cotoye; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:27 pm

He moved over to her side a little at seeing her break down. "You may say that but your actions say otherwise. Why be so upset if part of you didn't want to see him. We aren't asking you to be a mother to him, he has us for that and it will never change. We just want him to be able to get to know you if he wants." He explained quietly.

Atticus stopped and helped her to a tree to lean against. "Yeah with twins you might be sicker then with a normal pregnancy. I want you to know, I think you are very brave. With how you are holding up with everything that has happened." he said gently.

Carlita covered her face with her hands and just cried. She collapsed onto her hands and knees and just cried. "I don't want him to hate me for leaving him with you. I don't want to see the boy I gave up - he'll want me back, but I'll never be his again. If he wants to meet me fine, but I don't want to get close. I don't want to lose him again, do you understand that?!" she told him tearfully and sniffled. Her husband was watching over her and watched the man carefully in case he tried anything.
______
Emmaline glanced his way at the words as she leaned against the tree and sighed. "Hopefully these babies let up some.....I mean I'll love them, but.....what will I do without Alastair? I don't want to lie to them....but I don't want to break their little hearts either." she explained.
"Thank you for at least giving him a chance. We will be in touch when he is ready to see you. You should also know, now that we are here he has limited sight thanks to his new pet. And with some more time we hope to get him full sight." He informed her as he felt she should know.

Atticus looked at her and tried to think of a way to word things. "I mean no offense but I don't think it will be as hard on the kids as it is for you. Because they never knew him, only what you tell him. Yes they will wish they could have met him, but as long as you stay strong for them, and don't lie to them I think things will work out." He said gently.

Carlita covered her face more with her hands. "Just go." she told him tearfully.
___
Emmaline looked up at him but then began crying. "Sometimes I wish.....he never had picked me as his wife." she told him - her darkest secret.
He nodded and left quietly from the house, he had done what he had set out to do.

Atticus folded his arms around her gently and hugged her. "He chose you because he saw something beautiful and wonderful inside you. Don't ever doubt what he saw in you, that light, that goodness is not easy to find these days." He told her honestly. Despite her sadness and grief he had seen it too.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:As Val'Keht returned to his tribe he would notice that many were rather tense. They watched him walk in as though he was heading to his trial. Some spit at his feet, it was clear that news had reached back to them of what had happened at the dome, as well as his part in it. His father, Krenath, was waiting for him at the center of the tribe with his older brother. His expression one of disgust and anger. As he would approach his older brother would try to lunge for him but was held back by Krenath. "So you come crawling back to your tribe as though you belong here. You have not belonged here since the day you were born, and your actions today just solidify it. Why did you return?" He demanded of Val'keht, wanting to hear for himself why his son had failed him.

Val'Keht looked at his family and the tribe he was born into with fear in his icy-blue eyes. He gulped and then flinched and backed away when his own brother tried to lunge at him. Fearful clicking sounds escaped from his mouth as he listened to his father's words. He felt fear and sorrow. "But......I went to the dome to get Bhreac a new home. Surely there's nothing wrong with that." he said and then a thought occurred. Was he going to get banished? "Father....what did I do to deserve this?" he asked, his eyes wide.

Are'Kulu came out of her house and saw this and gasped. She ran to her father's side. "What's going on here, papa?" she asked and then saw all the hateful looks towards her younger brother. "Brother? Father what are you doing to him?!" the female demanded.
Krenath shushed his daughter and looked down his nose at Val'keht. Kah'Lekt sneered at his brother Val'keht and turned to his sister. "He is finally getting what he deserves." He said bitterly as he never forgave the whelp for killing their mother.

Krenath stepped forward towards his youngest son and lightening fast kicked him in the stomach forcing the young mey to the ground on all fours. "Not only did you give one of our native creatures to one of those skin suits. But you also helped them when another of our kind, rightfully, attacked the dome. Did you think I wouldn't have you followed, that I wouldn't know of your betrayal? You are not one of us, you are not worthy of your place in this tribe, or the name that you carry." His father spat in his face before striking him again across the face with his claws. He leaned close to him then, a clicking growl coming from his chest. "You are no longer a part of this family or this tribe. And should we see you again we will treat you exactly like those meat suits you love so much. But first a parting gift from your old tribe." He hissed as he turned away from his son and signaled for the tribe to close ranks. He would see them slowly coming closer and circling him.

Val'Keht listened to his brother and that made him freeze so much he didn't see the attack from his father coming. Coughing he collapsed onto all fours, saliva dripping from his mouth as he stayed where he was on the ground. He looked up at his father at his words and shivers went down his spine. He then shouted and blood splattered the ground at his father's claws to his face.

Are'Tulu looked at her brother and shouted in surprise when her younger brother got punched by her and his own father and then made a fearful jump when she saw the claw to the face. Seeing her tribal members circling her brother she quickly ran to her brother's side, pushing some of them out of the way and leaned over her smaller brother and hissed and growled at the others. "If you are to banish him, you must banish me too! I forbid you hurting him! Try to harm him again and I'll BETRAY YOU MORE!!" she roared at them as she bared her fangs. She would kill in order to spare her brother of the further torture. She glanced down at him, seeing his whole body shaking. He was hurt emotionally and that was bad. Knowing him his whole life, she knew if he was hurt emotionally, he was too phased out to defend himself or fight back.

Val'Keht looked up at his sister and gulped. "You're a coward. You say you're making me get what I deserve, well, mom DIDN'T! It wasn't my fault she died birthing me! It's the **** doctor's fault for not giving her the medicine when she ASKED FOR IT!" he shouted. Are'Tulu had told him the doctor refused to give his mother medicine that probably would've spared her life which most likely caused her death.
Krenath looked in stunned silence at his daughter defending his banished younger son. He and his oldest son moved in swiftly and wrestled her away from Val'keht. "You stay out of this if you wish to remain here. And do not mention your mother, you do not know what you speak of. But since you seem sympathetic of this whelp you can stay here and watch his beating." Krenath said and then ordered his oldest son to hold her there as he stalked off.

The rest of the tribe closed in around Val'keht and fell on him in their fury. They clawed at him, kicked at him, some even bit him. They would tear at him until he was a bloody mess and could not fight back anymore. Only then would the leave him be to find his way out of the tribe on his own.

Before he left Krenath looked back at the tribe and his children. "if she moves to help him again, then she shares his fate."
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:42 pm

She noticed when she checked his pulse that his heart was slowing and she grew worried. She began chest compression and full CPR to try and keep him alive. Just then two men came in with a stretcher and some medical equipment. They helped move him onto the stretcher and floated it out of the house and towards the medical center. She stayed with him on the stretcher doing cpr to keep his heart going.

(It like a floating/hover type stretcher. Doesn't need to be carried per say more guided. If that makes sense.)

Vladimir was suddenly having some cardio problems and he started seizing. (J-j-just go with it....I guess?)

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:59 pm

______

___
He nodded and left quietly from the house, he had done what he had set out to do.

Atticus folded his arms around her gently and hugged her. "He chose you because he saw something beautiful and wonderful inside you. Don't ever doubt what he saw in you, that light, that goodness is not easy to find these days." He told her honestly. Despite her sadness and grief he had seen it too.

(Just going to cut out Kohan for now)

Emmaline flushed deeply and her cheeks became rosy at the mention of such nice things. "Thanks Atticus." she thanked him with the brightest smile.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:03 pm

Krenath looked in stunned silence at his daughter defending his banished younger son. He and his oldest son moved in swiftly and wrestled her away from Val'keht. "You stay out of this if you wish to remain here. And do not mention your mother, you do not know what you speak of. But since you seem sympathetic of this whelp you can stay here and watch his beating." Krenath said and then ordered his oldest son to hold her there as he stalked off.

The rest of the tribe closed in around Val'keht and fell on him in their fury. They clawed at him, kicked at him, some even bit him. They would tear at him until he was a bloody mess and could not fight back anymore. Only then would the leave him be to find his way out of the tribe on his own.

Before he left Krenath looked back at the tribe and his children. "if she moves to help him again, then she shares his fate."

Are'Kulu shouted as she was wrestled away from her brother's side and she struggled in Kah'Lekt's arms and then screamed out "NOOOO" as her brother was beaten severely. When she finally saw him amongst the crowd of people she saw how bloody he was and she struggled out of her brother's grasp and collapsed onto the ground and stared at her younger brother. Crawling towards him she took Val'Keht into a hug and sobbed in front of everyone.

Val'Keht's body ached with all the cuts and bruises that would form or have already. He felt gentle arms around him and he opened his eyes faintly to see his sister's soft scaley skin holding him tight. He listen to her sobs and it broke his heart in a million pieces. How could his own family do this to him and his sister?

Are'Kulu just held her brother and then gently ripped off part of her shirt and began tending to his wounds, all the while crying.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:41 pm

Vladimir was suddenly having some cardio problems and he started seizing. (J-j-just go with it....I guess?)
(Haha, ok we will just roll with it.)

Gracie would stop them and get off the stretcher, rolling him to his side as he seized. She made sure his airway was clear and held him through the tremors until it passed and they could move on.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:43 pm

___

Emmaline flushed deeply and her cheeks became rosy at the mention of such nice things. "Thanks Atticus." she thanked him with the brightest smile.
(Fine with me.)

Atticus smiled back and shrugged a little. "I am just telling the truth, as I see it anyways." He told her honestly.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:47 pm

Are'Kulu shouted as she was wrestled away from her brother's side and she struggled in Kah'Lekt's arms and then screamed out "NOOOO" as her brother was beaten severely. When she finally saw him amongst the crowd of people she saw how bloody he was and she struggled out of her brother's grasp and collapsed onto the ground and stared at her younger brother. Crawling towards him she took Val'Keht into a hug and sobbed in front of everyone.

Val'Keht's body ached with all the cuts and bruises that would form or have already. He felt gentle arms around him and he opened his eyes faintly to see his sister's soft scaley skin holding him tight. He listen to her sobs and it broke his heart in a million pieces. How could his own family do this to him and his sister?

Are'Kulu just held her brother and then gently ripped off part of her shirt and began tending to his wounds, all the while crying.
Kah'Lektlet her crawl to their younger brother and watched as she tried to treat his wounds. When the tribe moved to hurt her he jumped in front of them and hissed, stopping them from their attack. He may have little love for Val'keht, but his sister was dear to him. "They will both be banished but no one is to touch her. The message has been sent. You are all done." He ordered them as he turned down to his sister and his face softened. He would be sad to see her go. He eventually left them to their own devices until they were to leave.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:00 pm

Gracie would stop them and get off the stretcher, rolling him to his side as he seized. She made sure his airway was clear and held him through the tremors until it passed and they could move on.

He eventually stopped the tremors but his life was deteriorating. He needed to be placed in the clinic very soon.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:45 pm

___

(Fine with me.)

Atticus smiled back and shrugged a little. "I am just telling the truth, as I see it anyways." He told her honestly.

Emmaline then thought of something. "I have a name picked out......for a little girl. Do you want to hear it?" she asked him curiously.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:48 pm

Kah'Lektlet her crawl to their younger brother and watched as she tried to treat his wounds. When the tribe moved to hurt her he jumped in front of them and hissed, stopping them from their attack. He may have little love for Val'keht, but his sister was dear to him. "They will both be banished but no one is to touch her. The message has been sent. You are all done." He ordered them as he turned down to his sister and his face softened. He would be sad to see her go. He eventually left them to their own devices until they were to leave.

Are'Kulu gently and carefully helped her younger brother to his feet and let him lean against her. She saw his own blood drip against the ground as he weakly walked alongside her. How could her father, her old tribe, do this to her and her brother? All she knew was with the injuries Val'Keht had, she needed to visit the dome for the first time, and get him medical attention.

Val'Keht walked alongside his sister. They soon arrived at the edge of the dome and he looked at the guards. "Please let me in." he said painfully with a few weak clicks coming from his mouth before he collapsed right there and Are'Kulu collapsed with him and checked him over.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:58 pm

"Agreed, pets make it a lot easier." He said as they walked towards the section of the dome that they had yet to venture to. He could see what looked like farms up ahead.

Sokar listened to the details given and looked towards F'lara for some idea which way to go. He didn't know enough about the layout of the dome and the houses within to know which way to go.
Starr looked to the farms ahead and tilted her head a little "Are those farms?" She asked slowly. She hadn't seen a real farm before, this would be interesting.  
~~~
F'lara thought about it and got them to turn to one side. "There are a few blue houses, some near the dome wall and some closer in, but outside the main 'city' area. We can check the closer ones first, then the ones further out."
Elijah looked at them as they got closer curiously. "They look like it, well what I have seen in books and such. Never seen one in person." He replied as he spotted a few cows in the distance.

"Sounds like a solid plan, we will find your house in no time." Sokar said happily as he turned down the street with the two ladies. He really was going to have to get a map of this place.
"Me either" Starr said, watching the farms get closer then glancing to him and smiling. "Want to check them out?" She was a bit excited to see one.

~~~
Hazel smiled again, looking to the houses as they came up to them. The closer in ones weren't the one she picked, but soon enough they would find it in the 'suburb' section. She hadn't locked the door, so she went right in when they reached it.
Elijah felt a bit of excitement for the first time since they left, instead of nervousness. He nodded eagerly and headed closer to the nearest farm field. It was a large open field with some cattle and sheep in it, it also looked like some chickens were up closer towards the buildings. In the distance they could see some fields of what looked like crops and gardens. A few people were out working among these happily.

Sokar smiled as they stopped in front of the home she had picked. "And here you are, safe and sound. Did you need anything else?" He asked her curiously, he was trying to embrace this new job that he hoped to acquire with Paige after this.
Starr followed him to the farms, looking around with interest. It was interesting to see the animals and plants here. 

~~~
Hazel smiled and shook her head "No, but thank you. Did you want anything to eat or drink now that we are here?" She asked kindly.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:45 pm

He eventually stopped the tremors but his life was deteriorating. He needed to be placed in the clinic very soon.
They picked up their pace and continued on, soon they arrived at the medical center. Gracie would rush him into one of the rooms and start hooking him up to monitors and rechecking things with the help of some nurses. After a time they figured out what was wrong and got him stabilized. Gracie sat down in a chair next to his bed in exhaustion and rubbed her face as she looked at him. "You better pull through you grumpy jerk." She said quietly.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:46 pm

(Fine with me.)

Emmaline then thought of something. "I have a name picked out......for a little girl. Do you want to hear it?" she asked him curiously.
Atticus nodded with a smile. "Yes absolutely, if you don't mind sharing." He replied.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:50 pm

They picked up their pace and continued on, soon they arrived at the medical center. Gracie would rush him into one of the rooms and start hooking him up to monitors and rechecking things with the help of some nurses. After a time they figured out what was wrong and got him stabilized. Gracie sat down in a chair next to his bed in exhaustion and rubbed her face as she looked at him. "You better pull through you grumpy jerk." She said quietly.

Vladimir would pull through, but he would very slowly. It was possible the sudden attack happened due to panic of the withdrawal. He would turn out okay in the long run.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:51 pm

(Fine with me.)

Atticus nodded with a smile. "Yes absolutely, if you don't mind sharing." He replied.

Emmaline blinked her eyes and leaned more against the tree. "I was thinking maybe Rihska Marie." she told him softly.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:55 pm

Are'Kulu gently and carefully helped her younger brother to his feet and let him lean against her. She saw his own blood drip against the ground as he weakly walked alongside her. How could her father, her old tribe, do this to her and her brother? All she knew was with the injuries Val'Keht had, she needed to visit the dome for the first time, and get him medical attention.

Val'Keht walked alongside his sister. They soon arrived at the edge of the dome and he looked at the guards. "Please let me in." he said painfully with a few weak clicks coming from his mouth before he collapsed right there and Are'Kulu collapsed with him and checked him over.
The guard remembered him from before and let him in, directing his sister where to take him. He then would radio Paige to meet them on the way to the medical center.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:59 pm

The guard remembered him from before and let him in, directing his sister where to take him. He then would radio Paige to meet them on the way to the medical center.

Are'Kulu tried to get her brother to stand, but it took him several attempts before being able to. Once standing, she made her brother lean against her as she led him through the dome guarded entrance/exit and looked back. "Thank you." she told him and then gasped. Her brother was still bleeding, badly. There were blood droplets with each step he took. She then looked towards the source, a deep bite on his one side where some tissue had been ripped. Hurriedly, she rushed him as fast as he could walk towards where the guard directed her.

Val'Keht's eyes opened faintly to see where he was walking but he tripped and collapsed half-way to their destination and couldn't get back to standing, he'd have to be carried or dragged. Are'Kulu glanced around for anyone that could help her, she was not strong enough to pick him up.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:10 am

Elijah looked at them as they got closer curiously. "They look like it, well what I have seen in books and such. Never seen one in person." He replied as he spotted a few cows in the distance.

"Sounds like a solid plan, we will find your house in no time." Sokar said happily as he turned down the street with the two ladies. He really was going to have to get a map of this place.
"Me either" Starr said, watching the farms get closer then glancing to him and smiling. "Want to check them out?" She was a bit excited to see one.

~~~
Hazel smiled again, looking to the houses as they came up to them. The closer in ones weren't the one she picked, but soon enough they would find it in the 'suburb' section. She hadn't locked the door, so she went right in when they reached it.
Elijah felt a bit of excitement for the first time since they left, instead of nervousness. He nodded eagerly and headed closer to the nearest farm field. It was a large open field with some cattle and sheep in it, it also looked like some chickens were up closer towards the buildings. In the distance they could see some fields of what looked like crops and gardens. A few people were out working among these happily.

Sokar smiled as they stopped in front of the home she had picked. "And here you are, safe and sound. Did you need anything else?" He asked her curiously, he was trying to embrace this new job that he hoped to acquire with Paige after this.
Starr followed him to the farms, looking around with interest. It was interesting to see the animals and plants here. 

~~~
Hazel smiled and shook her head "No, but thank you. Did you want anything to eat or drink now that we are here?" She asked kindly.
Elijah looked out at the first farm as they walked by its fences. "To actually see farm animals and crops in person, not in books. How did they even find them I wonder? I thought most of the cows on earth were gone, I heard they had trouble keeping them alive as the climate changed and there was less food for them. " He said more to himself then to her. It was incredibly uplifting to see such things flourishing here.

Sokar turned to F'lara with a questioning look. "Should we stay for a bit get to know one of your charges?" He asked unsure whether they should stay or head out again.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:49 am

Vladimir would pull through, but he would very slowly. It was possible the sudden attack happened due to panic of the withdrawal. He would turn out okay in the long run.
Gracie would head off to her office to clean up and get some water and hopefully a bit of a break.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:51 am

(Fine with me.)

Emmaline blinked her eyes and leaned more against the tree. "I was thinking maybe Rihska Marie." she told him softly.
"That is beautiful, does it mean something?" He asked her curiously with a small smile.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:57 am

Are'Kulu tried to get her brother to stand, but it took him several attempts before being able to. Once standing, she made her brother lean against her as she led him through the dome guarded entrance/exit and looked back. "Thank you." she told him and then gasped. Her brother was still bleeding, badly. There were blood droplets with each step he took. She then looked towards the source, a deep bite on his one side where some tissue had been ripped. Hurriedly, she rushed him as fast as he could walk towards where the guard directed her.

Val'Keht's eyes opened faintly to see where he was walking but he tripped and collapsed half-way to their destination and couldn't get back to standing, he'd have to be carried or dragged. Are'Kulu glanced around for anyone that could help her, she was not strong enough to pick him up.
Paige got the message and rushed out to try and find them. She saw him collapse to the ground and rushed over with a stretcher to help get him on it so they could get him treatment. "You were right to bring him here, we will take good care of him, I give you my word. And thank you, for bringing him." She told his sister unaware that they were related.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum