The Space Between

Page 23 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Space Between

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Space Between

All things end, for everything in the universe there is a beginning and an end. For our world, our Earth that end is now. Overpopulation, overuse, abuse, the planet has been used up. Vast deserts stretch across vast expanses, crops wither and die in the now blinding sun. Atmosphere is thin and almost toxic. Humans killed this world and now they pay the price. For some they are content to stay until the very end, until they die with their dying planet. Others like many fear death and what, if anything comes after it, they have been searching for a way out. At first they tried to save the planet, going green is what the movement was called, but it failed, too much damage was done, it was too little too late. When it was agreed that this planet could not be saved they looked for another option, another planet. After all our galaxy was vast, and there were other galaxies out there past ours, if they could find another suitable planet to move the population to they would be saved. But that takes time that they didn't have, thankfully someone did have a plan, Paige Harding. She had spent her life studying the possibility that there were more dimensions then mainstream science thought, and the possibility of moving between these dimensions though stable wormhole portals. At the start of her research they laughed her out of every auditorium she went too, and when she claimed to have traveled to one such dimension they scoffed and said she was crazy. But she kept with it, she knew this was the answer to the question of where the humans would go. She had traveled, mostly by accident through a portal to another dimension, and when she had managed to travel back she spent her life trying to duplicate it on a larger scale so that humanity as she knew it could be saved. She would save any and all she could even if they laughed and mocked her the whole time, it was just who she was.

The year is 2075 and the world is becoming too toxic to sustain life for much longer and she has everything in place to save those willing to take a leap, or step of faith and follow her through her portal. She has recreated it, on a larger scale allowing a large group of people to step through to this new dimension, a chance at a new beginning for some, a chance to live instead of die. The first wave of people are those who did believe her, those who didn't think she was crazy, as well as those she felt were worth enough to be saved, normal people not necessarily those who were rich or brilliant minds, but everyday people. The portal will be open for one hour, and after that it will close, it can only be maintained for one hour at a time. Her plan was to bring this first group through as soon as possible, after that she would attempt to reopen the portal every week for one hour after that for as long as the planet supports life to save as many as she can. After this first group if they survive until the portal is opened again those that are rich can buy their way through the portal, or some can barter and sneak in, however they can to live.

Those that step through the portal will come out the other side in a fresh new world, this dimension is on another planet entirely, far far away from where earth would be. Here Life has taken a different turn, there are humans here although they have advanced far beyond what our technology had reached. Their world is lush and alive, with two moons and a brilliant blue sun, but this is all one would see when they come through the portal. For the humans of this world and all who live there are happy to help save us, they are still cautious. Working with Paige in good faith they have built the dome, a giant glass like structure that all humans through the portal will live in for a time. One to keep disease and parasites foreign to this world in one place, and two so that those of this world can make sure they deserve to be here. The humans of this world call themselves the Shie and they have evolved slightly different from normal humans, longer lives, better health, reincarnation, and what they call spirit melding. Where they meld with one or more spirits, absorbing them within their soul to grow and become better, allowing them to change into this spirits shape at will. Along with the Shie there are the Mey a race of sentient lizard like people who live along side them and helped to build the dome. The Mey can stand on two legs, hunched over, or all fours, they have four fingered hands, and their bodies are cover with chain mail like scales in a myriad of varied colors. They do not speak in the way we speak, they have developed a form of telepathy to communicate with others. While many of the Shie and Mey are ok and even happy that Humans are coming here, their are those who are not, living here will not be without its dangers. But it is a life, or a chance at one, which is more then many will get on Earth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You may play as either Human, Shie or Mey.

For humans, you may come from all walks of life, any age, you can even do a whole family if you want. Once the game begins all humans will start in the same place at the same time.

The Shie are essentially very advanced humans. They look very similar to humans, they tend to be taller then the average human and they have a very ethereal quality to them. Any skin color or hair/eye color combinations are welcome. They can live for a few hundred years, so keep that in mind when you consider their age. They can shape shift, please give a brief description to their other shapes, or at least mention what they can shift into. Generally the older Shie or those who have had many incarnations will have more shapes available. The animals on this planet are open for you to create within reason, just let me know what your thinking and we can go from there.

The Mey are a lizard people, they can walk in an hunched over but upright bipedal fashion or they can walk on all fours depending on their preference. They can come in any color/variety of colors, their scales are very durable, think like chain mail. For visual reference the scales are similar to a Komodo Dragon in appearance. They can have any color eyes, and piercings and horns are acceptable as well. They live the longest of the native sentient species at around 800 years old. They do not speak like humans and the Shie they use a form of telepathy to communicate.

~~~~~~~~

Rules

1. Romance and swearing are permitted but please follow the forum rules for T15.

2. You may have as many characters as you can keep up with.

3. Be respectful of other players and no bullying.

4. Gore is permitted and try to be fair when fighting with others.

5. Have fun and feel free to ask questions or make suggestions. Smile

Link to Character sheets: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Link to OOC: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Re: The Space Between

Post by Starrnico on Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
He nodded in agreement as they walked back. "Even with the risks here I think all the pros far outweigh the cons." He thought aloud.

Sokar also noticed the human woman and gave her a warm smile. He shifted to his Lupine form and sat down to let F'lara handle this. One he wanted to watch her do her job. But he also didn't want to put too much pressure on the shy human. He wagged his tail where he sat though to show he was not scary.
Starr nodded, agreeing with him. She was glad when they reached the cafe once more though. 

~~~
Hazel was a little startled by the shift, she had only seen it happen once before after all. He seemed friendly though, as F'lara had at the meet and greet when they first came through. She came over, listening as she was told it was safe and what that alarm meant
Elijah unlocked the cafe and held the door open for her like a gentleman. He followed her in and headed for the kitchen to begin putting things away. He also let his dog off leash to roam around the shop or head upstairs if he wanted to.

Sokar thumped his tail happily as the woman walked over. Once she seemed more comfortable he got up and walked to her side, reaching out and licking her hand gently as he wagged his tail.
Starr smiled and went inside to put the groceries away and get the bottles and snacks for their walk out and in an easier to carry package. This would be an interesting walk, that was for sure.

~~~
Hazel looked to him when he licked her hand. She knelt and gently pet his head. "I always wanted to have a pet, but we never could afford it." She said softly.
Once Elijah had finished putting things away he looked down at his dog. He was going to do something he hadn't done since he got him as a puppy. He was going to try leaving him and going somewhere on his own. He was a little nervous about it but he wanted to see if he could.

Sokar wagged his tail happily as she knelt down and stroked his head. He licked her face and nudged her to keep petting him. He enjoyed it, despite not being an actual Lupine he still enjoyed the attention. He hoped she would be able to have a pet now that she was here.
Starr came over to him to hand him his portion, looking to his dog then back to him again. "Did you want to rest a little, or go ahead and head out?" She asked curiously.

~~
Hazel giggled at the licking and press for more pettings, moving back and accidentally sitting on the ground. She didn't mind though, continuing to pet him gently. 

"Perhaps we can see what can be done to get you a pet." F'lara said, smiling as she watched the two. "Either one from your world, or one from here."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:He leaned against the metallic door as she admired her temporary room. Her admiration enlightened a bright smile on his mysterious face. "I'm glad you like it. There's other clothes in that dresser by the bedside so you don't have to wear your dirty ones." He clarified pointing at the blue fancy dresser.
She looked over to the dresser from the bed curiously. She walked over and opened a drawer to see what sort of clothing was available to her. "Where do you sleep, when you stay here?" She asked curiously as she looked through the drawers.
(Bump for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
(thankyou)

He curiously admired her from a distance. He looked up into her eyes smiling softly. "My room I stay in is another floor up. It has a window in the ceiling to view the stars. Plus, if I'd like to, I can admire them thriugh a telescope out on the balcony."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
20/20  (20/20)
EXP:
1050/1050  (1050/1050)
Gold Pieces: 4 and 80 Silver pieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:He leaned against the metallic door as she admired her temporary room. Her admiration enlightened a bright smile on his mysterious face. "I'm glad you like it. There's other clothes in that dresser by the bedside so you don't have to wear your dirty ones." He clarified pointing at the blue fancy dresser.
She looked over to the dresser from the bed curiously. She walked over and opened a drawer to see what sort of clothing was available to her. "Where do you sleep, when you stay here?" She asked curiously as she looked through the drawers.
(Bump for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
(thankyou)

He curiously admired her from a distance. He looked up into her eyes smiling softly. "My room I stay in is another floor up. It has a window in the ceiling to view the stars. Plus, if I'd like to, I can admire them thriugh a telescope out on the balcony."
She pulled out the simplest garments she could find, not wanting anything crazy for the night. She couldn't hide her smile or excitement at his words. "Really? Do you think, I mean would you mind showing me? I would love to see the stars from here." she said a bit wistfully.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:25 am

Elijah unlocked the cafe and held the door open for her like a gentleman. He followed her in and headed for the kitchen to begin putting things away. He also let his dog off leash to roam around the shop or head upstairs if he wanted to.

Sokar thumped his tail happily as the woman walked over. Once she seemed more comfortable he got up and walked to her side, reaching out and licking her hand gently as he wagged his tail.
Starr smiled and went inside to put the groceries away and get the bottles and snacks for their walk out and in an easier to carry package. This would be an interesting walk, that was for sure.

~~~
Hazel looked to him when he licked her hand. She knelt and gently pet his head. "I always wanted to have a pet, but we never could afford it." She said softly.
Once Elijah had finished putting things away he looked down at his dog. He was going to do something he hadn't done since he got him as a puppy. He was going to try leaving him and going somewhere on his own. He was a little nervous about it but he wanted to see if he could.

Sokar wagged his tail happily as she knelt down and stroked his head. He licked her face and nudged her to keep petting him. He enjoyed it, despite not being an actual Lupine he still enjoyed the attention. He hoped she would be able to have a pet now that she was here.
Starr came over to him to hand him his portion, looking to his dog then back to him again. "Did you want to rest a little, or go ahead and head out?" She asked curiously.

~~
Hazel giggled at the licking and press for more pettings, moving back and accidentally sitting on the ground. She didn't mind though, continuing to pet him gently. 

"Perhaps we can see what can be done to get you a pet." F'lara said, smiling as she watched the two. "Either one from your world, or one from here."
Elijah looked at her with a slightly nervous smile, happily taking what she handed him. "No I want to go now, I just have never gone out without him. I am..unsure how its going to go." He said by way of explanation.

Sokar continued to let her pet him resting his head in her lap once she sat on the ground. He looked up and F'lara when she spoke and nodded his head in agreement, they would help this girl find a pet. He wagged his tail a bit before standing and walking to F'lara and leaning against her leg and wagging his tail. Wanting her to pet him as well.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:43 am

She felt her chest tighten as she watched him break down. She slowly reached out and put her hand on his shoulder for comfort. "I know you didn't, I never thought you had. I read your file, you loved her too much to have done something like that. Your strong love for her still is proof of that." She said softly offering herself as a shoulder to cry on, or a hug if he needed one.

Vladimir hugged her and sobbed into her shoulder, sobbing loudly. His whole body shook with each sob. He missed his wife, he missed his family.
She wrapped her arms around the man and let him sob into her shoulder. "There there, let it all out." She said soothingly to him, doing her best to comfort him.

Vladimir continued to cry until he had no more tears left and then he pulled away and wiped his head. "I just want to know why you took my booze away." he said.
Gracie sighed as he pulled back. "One because I was told to. And two because you were going to kill yourself if I left it, it was only a matter of time. I get why you want to but I can't let you end your life." She said sadly.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:48 am

His father smiled and stroked the little puppy's head affectionately. "Of course he can, it isn't your mothers bed so it will be fine. And let me handle her, I will make sure you can keep the little fella." He said as he gave his son a hug.

Atticus nodded in answer. "Yes a single Mey attacked the gate. A few guards were hurt, I don't know if they survived yet or not. They have taken her into custody. What did you want to do?" He asked her after he informed her about the attack.

A Male shie guard rolled his eyes at her antics and turned his back on her from where he stood across the room.

Kohan hugged his father back and the lupine puppy barked and then he walked towards the bedroom, by himself, without a cane since the puppy directed him the way. He made it to the bed and covered himself up and set the lupine puppy beside him and then adorably fell asleep.

Kohan's adoptive mother was still in the kitchen, worrying. The puppy, she didn't want in her household.
_____
Emmaline hugged him and smiled. "When will be my babies' next check-up?" she asked, changing the subject so she didn't making him uncomfortable.
_____
Akisan growled. "I'LL GET OUT OF HERE ONE OF THESE DAYS! YOU JUST WATCH!" she screamed telepathically. She kicked the bed and then shouted as she stubbed her toe.
His father watched him go before going to sooth his wife about the whole situation.

Atticus thought about it for a moment. "Well probably a few weeks. Usually the appointments are once a month at this stage." he told her with a smile. These would be some of the first babies born in their new home.

The guard just laughed and then ignored her.

Said wife was worrying so much she was burning the grilled cheese on the stove and didn't take notice of the smell.
____
Emmaline then thought of a sensitive question. "Atticus.......will you honor me with helping choose the names once I know their genders?" she asked him. "I think Alastair would like that." she added in with a faint smile.
____
Akisan then tried to grab ahold of his arm so she could bite it but then realized she had a muzzle on and then tried to take off the muzzle.
He sighed and removed it from the stove so it wouldn't burn and gently hugged his wife. "Take a deep breath honey, everything is going to be just fine. Look at the positives, your son can see." He said softly.

Atticus was shocked and extremely touched by her question. "I would be honored to help you name them. Maybe, if one is a boy you can use Alastair as a middle or first name to honor their father." He suggested hoping it didn't make things weird.

The guard was not close enough to the cell for her to grab him, he was not stupid. He saw her trying to get the muzzle off and shook his head. "Its not going to work, that sucker was locked on. You need the key to get it off." He said and walked off with a roll of his eyes.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:27 am

Vladimir hugged her and sobbed into her shoulder, sobbing loudly. His whole body shook with each sob. He missed his wife, he missed his family.
She wrapped her arms around the man and let him sob into her shoulder. "There there, let it all out." She said soothingly to him, doing her best to comfort him.

Vladimir continued to cry until he had no more tears left and then he pulled away and wiped his head. "I just want to know why you took my booze away." he said.
Gracie sighed as he pulled back. "One because I was told to. And two because you were going to kill yourself if I left it, it was only a matter of time. I get why you want to but I can't let you end your life." She said sadly.

Vladimir sighed deeply. "Can I tell you something?" he asked. "Without you getting mad?"

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Hailey Elizabeth McCormic - blonde with hazel eyes; Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Monty Henderson - dirty blonde hair with brown eyes; Bobcat; 18 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Johnny "Derrick" Cade - longish black hair, grey eyes; Black jaguar; 14 years old
Aiko Chung - Asian, long dark brown hair, blonde highlights, black eyes; Gazelle; 17 years old
Bailey Marie Applebottom - long, slightly curly light auburn hair, blue eyes; Cotoye; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:31 am

~~~

~~

Elijah looked at her with a slightly nervous smile, happily taking what she handed him. "No I want to go now, I just have never gone out without him. I am..unsure how its going to go." He said by way of explanation.

Sokar continued to let her pet him resting his head in her lap once she sat on the ground. He looked up and F'lara when she spoke and nodded his head in agreement, they would help this girl find a pet. He wagged his tail a bit before standing and walking to F'lara and leaning against her leg and wagging his tail. Wanting her to pet him as well.
Starr tilted her head then looked down to the dog again. "You don't have to leave him behind, unless you just want to." She said gently then looked to him again. "If you want to turn back at any time, even for no reason, just let me know and we will." 
~~~
F'lara reached down to pet him as Hazel stood and dusted herself off. She did want to help this girl, even with the recent attack. 

Hazel thought about the offer then shrugged a little "Probably one from here, we don't really know how pets from Earth will adapt or if they will mess up the ecosystem here."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:51 am

Kohan hugged his father back and the lupine puppy barked and then he walked towards the bedroom, by himself, without a cane since the puppy directed him the way. He made it to the bed and covered himself up and set the lupine puppy beside him and then adorably fell asleep.

Kohan's adoptive mother was still in the kitchen, worrying. The puppy, she didn't want in her household.
_____
Emmaline hugged him and smiled. "When will be my babies' next check-up?" she asked, changing the subject so she didn't making him uncomfortable.
_____
Akisan growled. "I'LL GET OUT OF HERE ONE OF THESE DAYS! YOU JUST WATCH!" she screamed telepathically. She kicked the bed and then shouted as she stubbed her toe.
His father watched him go before going to sooth his wife about the whole situation.

Atticus thought about it for a moment. "Well probably a few weeks. Usually the appointments are once a month at this stage." he told her with a smile. These would be some of the first babies born in their new home.

Said wife was worrying so much she was burning the grilled cheese on the stove and didn't take notice of the smell.
____
Emmaline then thought of a sensitive question. "Atticus.......will you honor me with helping choose the names once I know their genders?" she asked him. "I think Alastair would like that." she added in with a faint smile.
____
Akisan then tried to grab ahold of his arm so she could bite it but then realized she had a muzzle on and then tried to take off the muzzle.
He sighed and removed it from the stove so it wouldn't burn and gently hugged his wife. "Take a deep breath honey, everything is going to be just fine. Look at the positives, your son can see." He said softly.

Atticus was shocked and extremely touched by her question. "I would be honored to help you name them. Maybe, if one is a boy you can use Alastair as a middle or first name to honor their father." He suggested hoping it didn't make things weird.

The guard was not close enough to the cell for her to grab him, he was not stupid. He saw her trying to get the muzzle off and shook his head. "Its not going to work, that sucker was locked on. You need the key to get it off." He said and walked off with a roll of his eyes.

The mother pulled out of his hug with force. "I'm not worried about what he sees, I'm worried about what I'll see!" she said and then sighed deeply. "Lidia lives in the dome, but she goes by another name. I didn't want to tell you or Kohan." she explained, tearing up. "I contacted her yesterday, honey.......she seems like a totally different person. She wants nothing to do with Kohan." she explained sadly. "She has a husband now, and 2 children. She wants Kohan to leave her alone." she added.
_____
Emmaline smiled and nodded. She hugged him and smiled.
_____
Akisan then banged her head loudly against the bars which should get his attention.

Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Johnny "Derrick" Cade - longish black hair, grey eyes; Black jaguar; 14 years old
Aiko Chung - Asian, long dark brown hair, blonde highlights, black eyes; Gazelle; 17 years old
Bailey Marie Applebottom - long, slightly curly light auburn hair, blue eyes; Cotoye; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:04 pm

Vladimir sighed deeply. "Can I tell you something?" he asked. "Without you getting mad?"
Gracie looked at him curiously and nodded. "Of course, I am here to listen. And it takes a fair amount to get me mad." She said simply.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:05 pm

Gracie looked at him curiously and nodded. "Of course, I am here to listen. And it takes a fair amount to get me mad." She said simply.

Vladimir smiled at her. "I still have booze in the house." he explained to her. To this, she might be confused or mad.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:08 pm

~~

Starr tilted her head then looked down to the dog again. "You don't have to leave him behind, unless you just want to." She said gently then looked to him again. "If you want to turn back at any time, even for no reason, just let me know and we will." 
~~~
F'lara reached down to pet him as Hazel stood and dusted herself off. She did want to help this girl, even with the recent attack. 

Hazel thought about the offer then shrugged a little "Probably one from here, we don't really know how pets from Earth will adapt or if they will mess up the ecosystem here."
He shook his head. "No I want to see if I can. He has been my support for so long I wonder if I can do this without him. And thank you, for being understanding." He said as he told the dog to stay and headed for the door.

Sokar licked F'lara hand while she pet him. He was thinking of what they could give her as a pet. He then shifted and smiled down at both women. "Well what sort of things do you like to do? There are several animals that can work as pets." He said by way of explanation.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:11 pm

____
____

The mother pulled out of his hug with force. "I'm not worried about what he sees, I'm worried about what I'll see!" she said and then sighed deeply. "Lidia lives in the dome, but she goes by another name. I didn't want to tell you or Kohan." she explained, tearing up. "I contacted her yesterday, honey.......she seems like a totally different person. She wants nothing to do with Kohan." she explained sadly. "She has a husband now, and 2 children. She wants Kohan to leave her alone." she added.
_____
_____
Akisan then banged her head loudly against the bars which should get his attention.
The husband looked down at her with concern, both that she had kept it from him but also worry for his son. "He wants to meet her, if she is alive. Maybe I could go talk to her. See if I can't convince her to at least meet him. Kohan has a right to know who birthed him, as painful as it may be." He said a bit sadly at hearing this news.

Atticus hugged her back gently. "What would you like to do?" He asked her now that things had calmed down.

The guard looked in and saw what she was doing and sighed. "What do you want now?" He said from where he stood.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:22 pm

Vladimir smiled at her. "I still have booze in the house." he explained to her. To this, she might be confused or mad.
Gracie gave him a confused look. "That you had hidden away before I got here I presume? Have you had any since I left the first time?" She asked simply before she would respond. She wanted to know all the facts first before she reacted.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:40 pm

____
____

_____
_____
The husband looked down at her with concern, both that she had kept it from him but also worry for his son. "He wants to meet her, if she is alive. Maybe I could go talk to her. See if I can't convince her to at least meet him. Kohan has a right to know who birthed him, as painful as it may be." He said a bit sadly at hearing this news.

Atticus hugged her back gently. "What would you like to do?" He asked her now that things had calmed down.

The guard looked in and saw what she was doing and sighed. "What do you want now?" He said from where he stood.

The mother shook her head. "Honey, I tried to convince her, she doesn't listen. If you want, go over there and see for yourself. She lives in the house on the corner, with the flowers and bike in the front." she explained to him. "Just please don't tell Kohan, he's resting." she begged him.
____
Emmaline shrugged.
____
Akisan growled and hissed at him. "I want this thing off, it's cold!" she said, banging it against the bars again.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:55 pm

Gracie gave him a confused look. "That you had hidden away before I got here I presume? Have you had any since I left the first time?" She asked simply before she would respond. She wanted to know all the facts first before she reacted.

"I had them hidden before you arrived actually, but no, I didn't drink any of them." Vladimir said, standing up and then walking over to a wall and then lifting away a hidden door on the wooden wall and then showed there were 5 straight Jack Daniels bottle in there and then pulled up a cushion from on of the chairs and there were 10 little whiskey bottles underneath it.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:07 pm

"I had them hidden before you arrived actually, but no, I didn't drink any of them." Vladimir said, standing up and then walking over to a wall and then lifting away a hidden door on the wooden wall and then showed there were 5 straight Jack Daniels bottle in there and then pulled up a cushion from on of the chairs and there were 10 little whiskey bottles underneath it.
Gracie looked at what he revealed and then gave him a smile. "Well you not only didn't drink when you had the chance, but you revealed this to me when I returned. I would say this is a great step for you and I am quite proud. Not angry at all." She said to him.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:11 pm

_____
_____

The mother shook her head. "Honey, I tried to convince her, she doesn't listen. If you want, go over there and see for yourself. She lives in the house on the corner, with the flowers and bike in the front." she explained to him. "Just please don't tell Kohan, he's resting." she begged him.
____
Emmaline shrugged.
____
Akisan growled and hissed at him. "I want this thing off, it's cold!" she said, banging it against the bars again.
He nodded and gave her a gentle hug. "I will go talk to her personally, see what she has to say for herself. And I won't tell him, not until we know what is going on. And only if he asks." He told her, he didn't want to upset his son anymore then he had too.

Atticus smiled a little and looked around. "Well we could take a walk. Or if you are tired you could get some rest and I can check on you later?" He suggested.

The guard shook his head, he was not stupid. "No I have orders to leave it on. So you just have to deal. If you don't like it you should have thought about that before you attacked people." He told her before walking off.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:19 pm

Gracie looked at what he revealed and then gave him a smile. "Well you not only didn't drink when you had the chance, but you revealed this to me when I returned. I would say this is a great step for you and I am quite proud. Not angry at all." She said to him.

Vladimir looked a little confused before he started shivering. "So....no more booze?" he asked.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:39 pm

_____
_____

____
Emmaline shrugged.
____
He nodded and gave her a gentle hug. "I will go talk to her personally, see what she has to say for herself. And I won't tell him, not until we know what is going on. And only if he asks." He told her, he didn't want to upset his son anymore then he had too.

Atticus smiled a little and looked around. "Well we could take a walk. Or if you are tired you could get some rest and I can check on you later?" He suggested.

The guard shook his head, he was not stupid. "No I have orders to leave it on. So you just have to deal. If you don't like it you should have thought about that before you attacked people." He told her before walking off.

The mother nodded and gave him the address of Lidia's home and told him her new name was Carlita.
____
Emmaline smiled. 'How 'bout we go back to the park?" she asked.
____
Akisan screamed loudly in frustration and banged her whole body against the cell bars but couldn't do anything. She banged the muzzle against the bars loudly and then plumped down on the hard bed inside the cell.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:39 pm

~~

~~~

He shook his head. "No I want to see if I can. He has been my support for so long I wonder if I can do this without him. And thank you, for being understanding." He said as he told the dog to stay and headed for the door.

Sokar licked F'lara hand while she pet him. He was thinking of what they could give her as a pet. He then shifted and smiled down at both women. "Well what sort of things do you like to do? There are several animals that can work as pets." He said by way of explanation.
Starr gave him a soft smile and followed him to close the door behind them. "I do try to be understanding, even if I fail at times." 
~~~
Hazel thought of that as she stood, dusting herself off then shrugging. "I like to go on walks and explore, but I also like just relaxing and reading a book at home, and painting. Those are the main things."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:31 am

Vladimir looked a little confused before he started shivering. "So....no more booze?" he asked.
Gracie got up and walked over to him, giving him a gentle smile. "That really is for the best with this. Once you make the first cut and stop drinking, yes it is harder this way but in the long run it is better. I know its a shock to the body but once it is over you will feel much better." She said gently, hoping he understood.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:33 am

____
Emmaline shrugged.
____

The mother nodded and gave him the address of Lidia's home and told him her new name was Carlita.
____
____
Akisan screamed loudly in frustration and banged her whole body against the cell bars but couldn't do anything. She banged the muzzle against the bars loudly and then plumped down on the hard bed inside the cell.
The dad nodded and headed out to go visit her for himself. He gave his wife one last kiss and checked on Kohan before he would leave.

Atticus nodded and smiled. "I like the sound of that. Far better then going back to work." He joked a bit.

(I am not going to reply to her for a little bit. I have an idea I am trying to work out in my head. Will fill you in later when I have more. )
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:37 am

~~~

Starr gave him a soft smile and followed him to close the door behind them. "I do try to be understanding, even if I fail at times." 
~~~
Hazel thought of that as she stood, dusting herself off then shrugging. "I like to go on walks and explore, but I also like just relaxing and reading a book at home, and painting. Those are the main things."
Elijah took a deep steadying breath once they were outside. Taking the first few steps was always the hardest with anything new. "You can do this.." He whispered to himself as he closed his eyes and tried to calm the anxiety within.

Sokar thought about that for a moment. "Hmm, would you want a small pet that can come inside the house with you, or something larger?" He asked her further.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:08 am

Gracie got up and walked over to him, giving him a gentle smile. "That really is for the best with this. Once you make the first cut and stop drinking, yes it is harder this way but in the long run it is better. I know its a shock to the body but once it is over you will feel much better." She said gently, hoping he understood.

Vladimir looked at her and frowned. "Just one more shot?" he asked her hopefully.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:12 am

____
Emmaline shrugged.
____

____
____
The dad nodded and headed out to go visit her for himself. He gave his wife one last kiss and checked on Kohan before he would leave.

Atticus nodded and smiled. "I like the sound of that. Far better then going back to work." He joked a bit.

(I am not going to reply to her for a little bit. I have an idea I am trying to work out in my head. Will fill you in later when I have more. )

(Okay)

Kohan was still deeply asleep with Bhreac asleep at his side. He rolled over a little and sighed a bit in his sleep.
____
Emmaline smiled at him and then playfully punched him in the back.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: