The Space Between

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Space Between

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Space Between

All things end, for everything in the universe there is a beginning and an end. For our world, our Earth that end is now. Overpopulation, overuse, abuse, the planet has been used up. Vast deserts stretch across vast expanses, crops wither and die in the now blinding sun. Atmosphere is thin and almost toxic. Humans killed this world and now they pay the price. For some they are content to stay until the very end, until they die with their dying planet. Others like many fear death and what, if anything comes after it, they have been searching for a way out. At first they tried to save the planet, going green is what the movement was called, but it failed, too much damage was done, it was too little too late. When it was agreed that this planet could not be saved they looked for another option, another planet. After all our galaxy was vast, and there were other galaxies out there past ours, if they could find another suitable planet to move the population to they would be saved. But that takes time that they didn't have, thankfully someone did have a plan, Paige Harding. She had spent her life studying the possibility that there were more dimensions then mainstream science thought, and the possibility of moving between these dimensions though stable wormhole portals. At the start of her research they laughed her out of every auditorium she went too, and when she claimed to have traveled to one such dimension they scoffed and said she was crazy. But she kept with it, she knew this was the answer to the question of where the humans would go. She had traveled, mostly by accident through a portal to another dimension, and when she had managed to travel back she spent her life trying to duplicate it on a larger scale so that humanity as she knew it could be saved. She would save any and all she could even if they laughed and mocked her the whole time, it was just who she was.

The year is 2075 and the world is becoming too toxic to sustain life for much longer and she has everything in place to save those willing to take a leap, or step of faith and follow her through her portal. She has recreated it, on a larger scale allowing a large group of people to step through to this new dimension, a chance at a new beginning for some, a chance to live instead of die. The first wave of people are those who did believe her, those who didn't think she was crazy, as well as those she felt were worth enough to be saved, normal people not necessarily those who were rich or brilliant minds, but everyday people. The portal will be open for one hour, and after that it will close, it can only be maintained for one hour at a time. Her plan was to bring this first group through as soon as possible, after that she would attempt to reopen the portal every week for one hour after that for as long as the planet supports life to save as many as she can. After this first group if they survive until the portal is opened again those that are rich can buy their way through the portal, or some can barter and sneak in, however they can to live.

Those that step through the portal will come out the other side in a fresh new world, this dimension is on another planet entirely, far far away from where earth would be. Here Life has taken a different turn, there are humans here although they have advanced far beyond what our technology had reached. Their world is lush and alive, with two moons and a brilliant blue sun, but this is all one would see when they come through the portal. For the humans of this world and all who live there are happy to help save us, they are still cautious. Working with Paige in good faith they have built the dome, a giant glass like structure that all humans through the portal will live in for a time. One to keep disease and parasites foreign to this world in one place, and two so that those of this world can make sure they deserve to be here. The humans of this world call themselves the Shie and they have evolved slightly different from normal humans, longer lives, better health, reincarnation, and what they call spirit melding. Where they meld with one or more spirits, absorbing them within their soul to grow and become better, allowing them to change into this spirits shape at will. Along with the Shie there are the Mey a race of sentient lizard like people who live along side them and helped to build the dome. The Mey can stand on two legs, hunched over, or all fours, they have four fingered hands, and their bodies are cover with chain mail like scales in a myriad of varied colors. They do not speak in the way we speak, they have developed a form of telepathy to communicate with others. While many of the Shie and Mey are ok and even happy that Humans are coming here, their are those who are not, living here will not be without its dangers. But it is a life, or a chance at one, which is more then many will get on Earth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You may play as either Human, Shie or Mey.

For humans, you may come from all walks of life, any age, you can even do a whole family if you want. Once the game begins all humans will start in the same place at the same time.

The Shie are essentially very advanced humans. They look very similar to humans, they tend to be taller then the average human and they have a very ethereal quality to them. Any skin color or hair/eye color combinations are welcome. They can live for a few hundred years, so keep that in mind when you consider their age. They can shape shift, please give a brief description to their other shapes, or at least mention what they can shift into. Generally the older Shie or those who have had many incarnations will have more shapes available. The animals on this planet are open for you to create within reason, just let me know what your thinking and we can go from there.

The Mey are a lizard people, they can walk in an hunched over but upright bipedal fashion or they can walk on all fours depending on their preference. They can come in any color/variety of colors, their scales are very durable, think like chain mail. For visual reference the scales are similar to a Komodo Dragon in appearance. They can have any color eyes, and piercings and horns are acceptable as well. They live the longest of the native sentient species at around 800 years old. They do not speak like humans and the Shie they use a form of telepathy to communicate.

~~~~~~~~

Rules

1. Romance and swearing are permitted but please follow the forum rules for T15.

2. You may have as many characters as you can keep up with.

3. Be respectful of other players and no bullying.

4. Gore is permitted and try to be fair when fighting with others.

5. Have fun and feel free to ask questions or make suggestions. Smile

Link to Character sheets: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Link to OOC: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Re: The Space Between

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Emmaline looked down at the younger male with very light blonde hair and two different colored eyes. She had never seen someone so interesting before. She stammered a little at Atticus' question. "T-t-touch my face? B-b-but why wou-" she then cut off and gasped. This poor boy is blind? But.......he looked right at me! she thought in disbelief. "W-w-was it the toxic air that did this to him?" she asked Atticus.

At this Kohan's smile disappeared into a frown at the question. He lowered his gaze to the ground and sighed deeply. "It seems even my looks can be deceiving, though I don't know what I look like." he said sadly. He tapped his cane and began finding his way away from them. That was until he tripped and prepared for the impact but suddenly he was caught by something. Emmaline. She had caught him by the arm and waist like a dancer would. She lifted him and handed him his cane.
Atticus tried to explain to her. "No he was born that way." But his brother already moved off upset. When he saw him trip he moved to help him but Emmaline beat him to it. He gave her a grateful look. "Thanks." He told her.
"You alright Kohan?" He asked a bit protectively, he had been protective of him since his parents had brought him into the house and it wasn't going to change anytime soon.

Emmaline frowned deeply and then gasped as Kohan felt her face. "Wow, my brother was right! You are pretty!" Kohan exclaimed. Emmaline's cheeks became rosy and she scooted away a little.

At his brother's question Kohan gave out his signature laugh, which was kind of higher in pitch then his normal voice. It was a laugh only he could love. "Stop babying me, brother, I'm 15!" he commented.
Atticus laughed and shook his head, his brother was ridiculous sometimes.. "But your my little brother I am always going to baby you. Even when were old and sitting on the porch in rocking chairs I am still going to baby you." He told him as he reached out and tousled his hair.
He then turned to Emmaline and gave her a soft smile noticing her rosy cheeks.

Kohan smiled happily, not noticing Emmaline was blushing. "You'll forget who I was being an old coot." he joked and then tapped his cane. "Listen, the reason I came over was mom and dad are fighting again. This time about the blueberry pie recipe's mysterious displacement. Mom keeps blaming dad he put it through the shredder and he's calling her a forgetful......well, old bat." he explained with an eye roll.

Emmaline chuckled at his brother.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:36 pm

Rhys chuckled as she kissed him back, he pulled back just a touch so he could look at her. "So that is how you want to re-leave your stress huh?" He asked as he moved her on his lap so she was straddling him.
"Oh yes, only if your body can handle it. I dont want you to strain yourself." She said softly as rubbed his chest.
Rhys considered this as he leaned back against the couch. "Well if you promise to be gentle with your mate then I would say yes, I can handle it. " He said with a grin, true he was still a touch sore but he was feeling better and he wasn't going to tell her no to this.
"Dont worry i will" Selissa said with a smile as she moved take off his shirt.
He let her and leaned back with a smile as he watched her. He was going to let her control things again this time, he didn't have the energy to do so himself. And he liked watching his mate take the reins.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:39 pm

(I know i meant for like random NPC humans. lol but thats ok he is fine with just her petting him. )
Sokar felt her fingers brush his soft fur and looked back at her, his eyes sparkling in amusement. He leaned against her leg and wagged his tail happily, leaning into her gentle petting.

He took the cup from her gratefully and sipped it after blowing on it a bit too cool it off. "Oh thats good. Thank you. How did you sleep?" He asked her finally.
F'lara flushed and looked down at the ground, though he would be able to see her face since he was shorter in this form. She was well aware that he knew what was going on in this form. 
~~~
"I slept well, considering it is a new place and new bed" Starr replied before sipping her drink. "And you?"
Sokar licked her hand gently and wagged his tail harder. She knew he liked it when she blushed.

"I slept well, Mickey is a bed hog but I am used to it. " He said with a small smile as he looked to the lab who was waiting patiently to be feed his breakfast.
F'lara couldn't stop blushing even if she tried, so she just pet him again. "Shall we walk around some more?"
~~~
Starr chuckled softly at that "Does he have his own bed?" She asked curiously, not that that helped much. She thought as she saw her cat come in the room, sniffing around the floor curiously.
Sokar barked happily and bounded around her playfully. before he jumped up putting his paws on her shoulders and licking her face.

"No we always shared a bed, hes likes the company and hes my support animal. So having him close helps with my anxiety." He explained simply as he watched the cat come into the room. He looked at Mickey with a smile, "Behave yourself now boy we have company." He told the dog. Mickey would just simply look at the cat and wag his tail.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:43 pm

Atticus tried to explain to her. "No he was born that way." But his brother already moved off upset. When he saw him trip he moved to help him but Emmaline beat him to it. He gave her a grateful look. "Thanks." He told her.
"You alright Kohan?" He asked a bit protectively, he had been protective of him since his parents had brought him into the house and it wasn't going to change anytime soon.

Emmaline frowned deeply and then gasped as Kohan felt her face. "Wow, my brother was right! You are pretty!" Kohan exclaimed. Emmaline's cheeks became rosy and she scooted away a little.

At his brother's question Kohan gave out his signature laugh, which was kind of higher in pitch then his normal voice. It was a laugh only he could love. "Stop babying me, brother, I'm 15!" he commented.
Atticus laughed and shook his head, his brother was ridiculous sometimes.. "But your my little brother I am always going to baby you. Even when were old and sitting on the porch in rocking chairs I am still going to baby you." He told him as he reached out and tousled his hair.

Kohan smiled happily, not noticing Emmaline was blushing. "You'll forget who I was being an old coot." he joked and then tapped his cane. "Listen, the reason I came over was mom and dad are fighting again. This time about the blueberry pie recipe's mysterious displacement. Mom keeps blaming dad he put it through the shredder and he's calling her a forgetful......well, old bat." he explained with an eye roll.

Atticus laughed as his brother explained his reasoning behind being there. "Well no wonder you decided to wander off then. And just between you and me, I threw that recipe out because her blueberry pie was never very good. I was hoping she wouldn't notice." he said with a chuckle. "Emmaline and myself were just going to head to the park would you like to join us?" He asked his brother, hoping that maybe he could help pull Emma out of her depression, especially seeing how she laughed at her brothers story about their parents.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:57 pm

(I know i meant for like random NPC humans. lol but thats ok he is fine with just her petting him. )
Sokar felt her fingers brush his soft fur and looked back at her, his eyes sparkling in amusement. He leaned against her leg and wagged his tail happily, leaning into her gentle petting.

He took the cup from her gratefully and sipped it after blowing on it a bit too cool it off. "Oh thats good. Thank you. How did you sleep?" He asked her finally.
F'lara flushed and looked down at the ground, though he would be able to see her face since he was shorter in this form. She was well aware that he knew what was going on in this form. 
~~~
"I slept well, considering it is a new place and new bed" Starr replied before sipping her drink. "And you?"
Sokar licked her hand gently and wagged his tail harder. She knew he liked it when she blushed.

"I slept well, Mickey is a bed hog but I am used to it. " He said with a small smile as he looked to the lab who was waiting patiently to be feed his breakfast.
F'lara couldn't stop blushing even if she tried, so she just pet him again. "Shall we walk around some more?"
~~~
Starr chuckled softly at that "Does he have his own bed?" She asked curiously, not that that helped much. She thought as she saw her cat come in the room, sniffing around the floor curiously.
Sokar barked happily and bounded around her playfully. before he jumped up putting his paws on her shoulders and licking her face.

"No we always shared a bed, hes likes the company and hes my support animal. So having him close helps with my anxiety." He explained simply as he watched the cat come into the room. He looked at Mickey with a smile, "Behave yourself now boy we have company." He told the dog. Mickey would just simply look at the cat and wag his tail.
F'lara laughed and playfully pet him before stepping back to make him get down then shifting to her lupine and bounding away happily. He made her want to play and just have fun.
~~~
Stormy meowed and made her way over to the dog, sniffing him a moment before plopping down on her side and showing her belly. 
"That means she likes him, or just wants attention" Starr said, holding back a laugh as the cat then twisted side to side on her back, pawing the air with her claws staying hidden.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:00 pm

"Oh yes, only if your body can handle it. I dont want you to strain yourself." She said softly as rubbed his chest.
Rhys considered this as he leaned back against the couch. "Well if you promise to be gentle with your mate then I would say yes, I can handle it. " He said with a grin, true he was still a touch sore but he was feeling better and he wasn't going to tell her no to this.
He let her and leaned back with a smile as he watched her. He was going to let her control things again this time, he didn't have the energy to do so himself. And he liked watching his mate take the reins.
Selissa kissed his neck and nibbled on his jaw before she took off her shirt with a smirk.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:06 pm

~~~

F'lara laughed and playfully pet him before stepping back to make him get down then shifting to her lupine and bounding away happily. He made her want to play and just have fun.
~~~
Stormy meowed and made her way over to the dog, sniffing him a moment before plopping down on her side and showing her belly. 
"That means she likes him, or just wants attention" Starr said, holding back a laugh as the cat then twisted side to side on her back, pawing the air with her claws staying hidden.
Sokar bounded after her playfully, his family would be appalled by this behavior if they saw him but thankfully they weren't there to witness it. He barked happily as he nipped gently at her tail as he caught up to her.

Mickey looked down curiously at the cat and pushed his nose gently into her belly as he sniffed. He then wagged his tail and began licking her face.
Elijah laughed then, "Guess they both like each other. " he replied giving her a smile before looking back to the two animals.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:14 pm

Selissa kissed his neck and nibbled on his jaw before she took off her shirt with a smirk.
Rhys sat back and ran his hands up her bare sides. "I will never get tired of looking at you, your beautiful." He said with a smile as he pulled her back down to his lips and kissed her passionately.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:15 pm

Atticus laughed as his brother explained his reasoning behind being there. "Well no wonder you decided to wander off then. And just between you and me, I threw that recipe out because her blueberry pie was never very good. I was hoping she wouldn't notice." he said with a chuckle. "Emmaline and myself were just going to head to the park would you like to join us?" He asked his brother, hoping that maybe he could help pull Emma out of her depression, especially seeing how she laughed at her brothers story about their parents.

"Th-the park?" Kohan asked, blinking his eyes. He glanced away nervously. "B-b-but.....I got chores at home." he said, which was a lie. He just didn't want to be an interference in case his brother was "doing something".

Emmaline frowned. "Kohan, would you mind coming with us?" she asked him.

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Hailey Elizabeth McCormic - blonde with hazel eyes; Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Monty Henderson - dirty blonde hair with brown eyes; Bobcat; 18 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:17 pm

Rhys sat back and ran his hands up her bare sides. "I will never get tired of looking at you, your beautiful." He said with a smile as he pulled her back down to his lips and kissed her passionately.
Selissa smiled warmly against his lips before she kissed him back passionately. She then started to run her fingers through his hair
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:17 pm

~~~

~~~
Sokar bounded after her playfully, his family would be appalled by this behavior if they saw him but thankfully they weren't there to witness it. He barked happily as he nipped gently at her tail as he caught up to her.

Mickey looked down curiously at the cat and pushed his nose gently into her belly as he sniffed. He then wagged his tail and began licking her face.
Elijah laughed then, "Guess they both like each other. " he replied giving her a smile before looking back to the two animals.
F'lara yipped happily as she tried to keep out of his reach as he chased after her. She didn't care if they were seen, she was here which was the part of her job that mattered.
~~~
Stormy meowed then looked a bit perturbed to be licked over the face like that. Starr laughed softly and finished her cup. "I'm glad" It would be good for them to get along if they were both going to live here together.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:29 pm

"Th-the park?" Kohan asked, blinking his eyes. He glanced away nervously. "B-b-but.....I got chores at home." he said, which was a lie. He just didn't want to be an interference in case his brother was "doing something".

"Yeah you need to come with us Kohan, chores have never stopped you from getting outta the house before." He said with a smile but he leaned down to his brothers ear to tell him why he wanted him to come. Both so he would understand but also so Emma wouldn't hear, he didn't want her to get upset with him.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:30 pm

Selissa smiled warmly against his lips before she kissed him back passionately. She then started to run her fingers through his hair
He slid his hands up her back and groaned lightly as she began running her fingers through his hair. Gods she was perfect and knew exactly what he liked.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:31 pm

"Yeah you need to come with us Kohan, chores have never stopped you from getting outta the house before." He said with a smile but he leaned down to his brothers ear to tell him why he wanted him to come. Both so he would understand but also so Emma wouldn't hear, he didn't want her to get upset with him.

Kohan's eyes widened at this but then he nodded. "Sure I'll come." he said, agreeing and sending a wink (which Emma wouldn't notice) to his brother.

Emmaline smiled happily. "Okay Attic, lead the way." she told him.

Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:35 pm

~~~

F'lara yipped happily as she tried to keep out of his reach as he chased after her. She didn't care if they were seen, she was here which was the part of her job that mattered.
~~~
Stormy meowed then looked a bit perturbed to be licked over the face like that. Starr laughed softly and finished her cup. "I'm glad" It would be good for them to get along if they were both going to live here together.
He bounded after her like a puppy then remembered he had wings and flew up and over to cut her off. He dropped into a play bow his tail slowly wagging behind him, and his tongue lulling out the side of his mouth.

"Me too, the first two pets to come over and they are going to be best of friends." He said hopefully as he finished his coffee too and then began looking for what they could have for breakfast.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:42 pm

~~~

~~~
He bounded after her like a puppy then remembered he had wings and flew up and over to cut her off. He dropped into a play bow his tail slowly wagging behind him, and his tongue lulling out the side of his mouth.

"Me too, the first two pets to come over and they are going to be best of friends." He said hopefully as he finished his coffee too and then began looking for what they could have for breakfast.
F'lara slid to a stop when he dropped in front of her then yipped again and dropped into that play bow too, tail wagging happily. She flared her wings then took off again, flying up to circle the human city inside the dome. 
~~~
Starr chuckled at that and set her cup in the sink, going tot he fridge to see what was in it while he looked in the pantry "So, what kind of food did they leave for us?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:51 pm

Kohan's eyes widened at this but then he nodded. "Sure I'll come." he said, agreeing and sending a wink (which Emma wouldn't notice) to his brother.

Atticus hooked his arm in his brothers and led the way to the park. He smiled at his brothers wink as well as his willingness to be drug along.
"So Emmaline quick question, if you had to guess just based off of the little you know about me and my brother. Which of us do you think gets in more trouble?" He asked her with a grin.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:56 pm

~~~

F'lara slid to a stop when he dropped in front of her then yipped again and dropped into that play bow too, tail wagging happily. She flared her wings then took off again, flying up to circle the human city inside the dome. 
~~~
Starr chuckled at that and set her cup in the sink, going tot he fridge to see what was in it while he looked in the pantry "So, what kind of food did they leave for us?"
Sokar watched her take to the sky gracefully and gave a big doggy grin. He then launched after her diving down under her before leveling off next to her so he could watch her fly.

"Hmm you want to do pancakes or waffles?" He asked seeing he had what he needed for both.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:59 pm

He removed himself from the window and was quiet for a few minutes. Barriers suddenly appeared around Soraya, then a few moments a waterfall of warm soapy water flushed down onto the poor girl. The ceiling window finally closed.
"Are you kidding me! Last time I ever trust you, you jerk!" She shouted as she looked down at her now soaking wet clothes. She banged on the barriers to let her out of the warm soapy mess.

Eventually a door was released to the room was imprisoned in, but the barriers didn't go down. He walkes up to view her like a pet. "Hungry still?" He questioned.
Soraya glared at him as he walked up and looking into the little box he had put her in. "Bite me you jerk!" She said angrily as she banged on the barrier. "Let me out of here now!" She yelled at him.

He grinned releasing the barriers. He swiftly launched himself at her and pinned her to the floor.  He lightly bite her neck.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
20/20  (20/20)
EXP:
1050/1050  (1050/1050)
Gold Pieces: 4 and 80 Silver pieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:15 pm

"Are you kidding me! Last time I ever trust you, you jerk!" She shouted as she looked down at her now soaking wet clothes. She banged on the barriers to let her out of the warm soapy mess.

Eventually a door was released to the room was imprisoned in, but the barriers didn't go down. He walkes up to view her like a pet. "Hungry still?" He questioned.
Soraya glared at him as he walked up and looking into the little box he had put her in. "Bite me you jerk!" She said angrily as she banged on the barrier. "Let me out of here now!" She yelled at him.

He grinned releasing the barriers. He swiftly launched himself at her and pinned her to the floor.  He lightly bite her neck.
Soraya made a startled sound as the barriers released and he was on her in an instant. She struggled against him, getting his clothes equally as wet now. A soft groan betrayed her though as he bite her neck.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:16 pm

Atticus hooked his arm in his brothers and led the way to the park. He smiled at his brothers wink as well as his willingness to be drug along.
"So Emmaline quick question, if you had to guess just based off of the little you know about me and my brother. Which of us do you think gets in more trouble?" He asked her with a grin.

Emmaline blinked. "That's an easy one. Kohan." she answered.

Kohan blinked and glanced towards his brother. He didn't know the answer.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:28 pm

~~~

~~~
Sokar watched her take to the sky gracefully and gave a big doggy grin. He then launched after her diving down under her before leveling off next to her so he could watch her fly.

"Hmm you want to do pancakes or waffles?" He asked seeing he had what he needed for both.
F'lara barked happily to him, dipping in her flight then turning a little to brush her feathers against him before landing on a random roof. 
~~~
"Ohh, waffles. I haven't had waffles in forever" Starr said It had been more than two years, she knew.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:30 pm

He slid his hands up her back and groaned lightly as she began running her fingers through his hair. Gods she was perfect and knew exactly what he liked.
Selissa continued to kiss him as she reached for her bra to unclip it, eager to start their night together (Skip)
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:34 pm

Emmaline blinked. "That's an easy one. Kohan." she answered.

Kohan blinked and glanced towards his brother. He didn't know the answer.
Atticus laughed and elbowed his brother lightly. "You hear that, she thinks your the trouble maker of the family." He chuckled and then looked at Emma. "I've been causing trouble since long before he was born. What my little brother is is a big flirt." He said with a grin.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:36 pm

Soraya made a startled sound as the barriers released and he was on her in an instant. She struggled against him, getting his clothes equally as wet now. A soft groan betrayed her though as he bite her neck.

He drew his head back looking down at her relaxed face. "How was that bite?" He questioned in soothe voice. He gently took her hand.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
20/20  (20/20)
EXP:
1050/1050  (1050/1050)
Gold Pieces: 4 and 80 Silver pieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:50 pm

~~~

F'lara barked happily to him, dipping in her flight then turning a little to brush her feathers against him before landing on a random roof. 
~~~
"Ohh, waffles. I haven't had waffles in forever" Starr said It had been more than two years, she knew.
Sokar landed next to her and barked happily to her before he shifted to take in the view. He looked at the city within the dome and then beyond through the glass at the Shie city where he lived. It was beautiful from up here.

Elijah got the things out that he needed to make the waffle batter. "I think I saw a waffle iron over there so it should work out ok." He told her with a smile.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum