The Space Between

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Space Between

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Space Between

All things end, for everything in the universe there is a beginning and an end. For our world, our Earth that end is now. Overpopulation, overuse, abuse, the planet has been used up. Vast deserts stretch across vast expanses, crops wither and die in the now blinding sun. Atmosphere is thin and almost toxic. Humans killed this world and now they pay the price. For some they are content to stay until the very end, until they die with their dying planet. Others like many fear death and what, if anything comes after it, they have been searching for a way out. At first they tried to save the planet, going green is what the movement was called, but it failed, too much damage was done, it was too little too late. When it was agreed that this planet could not be saved they looked for another option, another planet. After all our galaxy was vast, and there were other galaxies out there past ours, if they could find another suitable planet to move the population to they would be saved. But that takes time that they didn't have, thankfully someone did have a plan, Paige Harding. She had spent her life studying the possibility that there were more dimensions then mainstream science thought, and the possibility of moving between these dimensions though stable wormhole portals. At the start of her research they laughed her out of every auditorium she went too, and when she claimed to have traveled to one such dimension they scoffed and said she was crazy. But she kept with it, she knew this was the answer to the question of where the humans would go. She had traveled, mostly by accident through a portal to another dimension, and when she had managed to travel back she spent her life trying to duplicate it on a larger scale so that humanity as she knew it could be saved. She would save any and all she could even if they laughed and mocked her the whole time, it was just who she was.

The year is 2075 and the world is becoming too toxic to sustain life for much longer and she has everything in place to save those willing to take a leap, or step of faith and follow her through her portal. She has recreated it, on a larger scale allowing a large group of people to step through to this new dimension, a chance at a new beginning for some, a chance to live instead of die. The first wave of people are those who did believe her, those who didn't think she was crazy, as well as those she felt were worth enough to be saved, normal people not necessarily those who were rich or brilliant minds, but everyday people. The portal will be open for one hour, and after that it will close, it can only be maintained for one hour at a time. Her plan was to bring this first group through as soon as possible, after that she would attempt to reopen the portal every week for one hour after that for as long as the planet supports life to save as many as she can. After this first group if they survive until the portal is opened again those that are rich can buy their way through the portal, or some can barter and sneak in, however they can to live.

Those that step through the portal will come out the other side in a fresh new world, this dimension is on another planet entirely, far far away from where earth would be. Here Life has taken a different turn, there are humans here although they have advanced far beyond what our technology had reached. Their world is lush and alive, with two moons and a brilliant blue sun, but this is all one would see when they come through the portal. For the humans of this world and all who live there are happy to help save us, they are still cautious. Working with Paige in good faith they have built the dome, a giant glass like structure that all humans through the portal will live in for a time. One to keep disease and parasites foreign to this world in one place, and two so that those of this world can make sure they deserve to be here. The humans of this world call themselves the Shie and they have evolved slightly different from normal humans, longer lives, better health, reincarnation, and what they call spirit melding. Where they meld with one or more spirits, absorbing them within their soul to grow and become better, allowing them to change into this spirits shape at will. Along with the Shie there are the Mey a race of sentient lizard like people who live along side them and helped to build the dome. The Mey can stand on two legs, hunched over, or all fours, they have four fingered hands, and their bodies are cover with chain mail like scales in a myriad of varied colors. They do not speak in the way we speak, they have developed a form of telepathy to communicate with others. While many of the Shie and Mey are ok and even happy that Humans are coming here, their are those who are not, living here will not be without its dangers. But it is a life, or a chance at one, which is more then many will get on Earth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You may play as either Human, Shie or Mey.

For humans, you may come from all walks of life, any age, you can even do a whole family if you want. Once the game begins all humans will start in the same place at the same time.

The Shie are essentially very advanced humans. They look very similar to humans, they tend to be taller then the average human and they have a very ethereal quality to them. Any skin color or hair/eye color combinations are welcome. They can live for a few hundred years, so keep that in mind when you consider their age. They can shape shift, please give a brief description to their other shapes, or at least mention what they can shift into. Generally the older Shie or those who have had many incarnations will have more shapes available. The animals on this planet are open for you to create within reason, just let me know what your thinking and we can go from there.

The Mey are a lizard people, they can walk in an hunched over but upright bipedal fashion or they can walk on all fours depending on their preference. They can come in any color/variety of colors, their scales are very durable, think like chain mail. For visual reference the scales are similar to a Komodo Dragon in appearance. They can have any color eyes, and piercings and horns are acceptable as well. They live the longest of the native sentient species at around 800 years old. They do not speak like humans and the Shie they use a form of telepathy to communicate.

~~~~~~~~

Rules

1. Romance and swearing are permitted but please follow the forum rules for T15.

2. You may have as many characters as you can keep up with.

3. Be respectful of other players and no bullying.

4. Gore is permitted and try to be fair when fighting with others.

5. Have fun and feel free to ask questions or make suggestions. Smile

Link to Character sheets: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Link to OOC: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Re: The Space Between

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Atticus just held her while she cried. He couldn't understand a word she said but he didn't think it would matter anyways. He wasn't sure what he would tell her had he understood her in the first place. So he just provided the comfort of his presence.

Paige nodded and turned to flag down a healer to come and look at him. She then moved off to wait for Atticus to come back.

The healer stepped into the exam room and smiled at Kohan. She knew him and liked the teen. "Hey Kohan, Paige said you wanted up to check your eyes?" She asked as she shut the door and moved to sit down next to him.

Emmaline hugged him and then sniffled. "When will I get the scan done to see how far along I am?" she asked him, still sniffling. This time he could understand what she was saying.

Kohan chuckled. "Yeah, I was just curious if there was any possibility that my eyes could be fixed so I could see." he said, laying down on the examination table.
Atticus pulled back and brushed some of her tears from her face. "We can do it now if you want. We have the equipment inside and with Paige here we can do it now so you have some support if you'd like." He told her with a soft smile, knowing it wasn't easy for her.

The doctor smiled and moved to touch his face. "I am just going to take a look ok, I am going to touch your face." She warned him so he wouldn't be surprised. She gently looked into both his eyes to see if there was any physical change that was noticeable from having come through the portal. "Let me get some scan tools and we shall see what can be done. The technology and medical skills of the people here are far above our own. I wouldn't be surprised if we could at least do something for you now." She informed as she got up to get her scan tools.

Emmaline sniffled. "Hopefully I'm not too far along but I'm a little worried about what kind of things would've happened to me after going through the portal. Also what future would my child have not knowing who their father was?" she asked him as she cried a little bit more. "I'll do the scan now." she told him.
(She'll be having twins, one boy and one girl: Rihska (the girl) and Makoto (the boy) in case you were wondering on names XD)

Kohan relaxed and flinched a little at the touch. "Your hands are freezing." he informed her with a tiny chuckle. His sightless differently color eyes were milky somewhat because of the blindness but there didn't appear to be any damage done to them from the portal or anything, but they were incredibly dry.

Atticus smiled down at her softly. "Well we will just wait and see what the scans show. As for the portal hurting or changing something it is unlikely. Paige tested it with volunteers before hand to be safe. She tested it with another pregnant woman as well as some who had other illnesses. Every time they came through the other side with no differences, And that woman delivered her baby just fine and he is very healthy." He reassured her as she moved to get the door for her so they could go back inside if she was ready to do so.

The doctor smiled as she moved back over to Kohan with her tools. She warned him when she was going to touch him so she could give him a heads up. She looked over everything as well as took detailed images of his eyes. She then put some drops in them. "Well I will have to look over these with some of the native doctors. But I think it holds some promise. You might be able to see something for the first time if were lucky." She said hopefully, she knew the Shie doctors were capable of amazing things.

Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:41 pm

As they walked through the door a woman came over to them with a smile with some menus. "Right this way please." She lead them over to a table by a window and set the menus down. "I will give you some time to look things over and be right back."

Sokar thanked the woman and sat down eagerly looking over the menu. There were many other tables with people eating so he knew the food must be good. "Those burgers look and sound interesting." He said pointing to a table nearby that were eating some.

Elijah paused, he hadn't even thought about that. "Yeah hopefully. I have never left him behind before. He comes everywhere with me, I get anxiety without him." He explained as he locked the door behind them.
"Those do look good." F'lara agreed, looking over then back to the menu. "So does this." She said, pointing then looking up at him "We could order both and share, so we can taste both." She offered.

~~~
Starr smiled and patted his arm "We can call him a service animal if anyone asks."
Sokar looked at the menu where she pointed and nodded. "I think I will also order some of this pulled pork, that way we can have a lot of food to try." He said with a grin as he waited for the waitress to come back around. When she did he ordered them some pulled pork with a side of slaw, and a basic burger with fries, as well as some water for him. He would then let her order hers.

Elijah smiled and nodded. "Well he actually is. He was trained for it and everything after I lost my family. " He explained quietly, his face growing a little darker as he thought about it. Mickey whined and leaned his shoulder against his leg.
F'lara ordered the ribs and macaroni and cheese and water for her drink with a smile.

~~~
Starr reached over to touch his arm again. "It's never easy to lose your family."
The waitress took their order and gave it to the cook to get started on. She then brought two waters over and left them be to talk in peace. Sokar smiled as he took in the scents of the place and the cooking food. His stomach growled and he chuckled. " I think I am going to like all these human foods. They taste so different and, well exciting." He said looking to F'lara happy she introduced him to all these things.

Elijah flinched at her touch a little as it drew him out of his memory. He looked at her for a moment before reaching down and rubbing his dogs ears. He pet the dog while he thought working up to being able to speak. "No, no it is not. Especially when you are the only survivor and don't understand why." He said sadly.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:18 pm

As they walked through the door a woman came over to them with a smile with some menus. "Right this way please." She lead them over to a table by a window and set the menus down. "I will give you some time to look things over and be right back."

Sokar thanked the woman and sat down eagerly looking over the menu. There were many other tables with people eating so he knew the food must be good. "Those burgers look and sound interesting." He said pointing to a table nearby that were eating some.

Elijah paused, he hadn't even thought about that. "Yeah hopefully. I have never left him behind before. He comes everywhere with me, I get anxiety without him." He explained as he locked the door behind them.
"Those do look good." F'lara agreed, looking over then back to the menu. "So does this." She said, pointing then looking up at him "We could order both and share, so we can taste both." She offered.

~~~
Starr smiled and patted his arm "We can call him a service animal if anyone asks."
Sokar looked at the menu where she pointed and nodded. "I think I will also order some of this pulled pork, that way we can have a lot of food to try." He said with a grin as he waited for the waitress to come back around. When she did he ordered them some pulled pork with a side of slaw, and a basic burger with fries, as well as some water for him. He would then let her order hers.

Elijah smiled and nodded. "Well he actually is. He was trained for it and everything after I lost my family. " He explained quietly, his face growing a little darker as he thought about it. Mickey whined and leaned his shoulder against his leg.
F'lara ordered the ribs and macaroni and cheese and water for her drink with a smile.

~~~
Starr reached over to touch his arm again. "It's never easy to lose your family."
The waitress took their order and gave it to the cook to get started on. She then brought two waters over and left them be to talk in peace. Sokar smiled as he took in the scents of the place and the cooking food. His stomach growled and he chuckled. " I think I am going to like all these human foods. They taste so different and, well exciting." He said looking to F'lara happy she introduced him to all these things.

Elijah flinched at her touch a little as it drew him out of his memory. He looked at her for a moment before reaching down and rubbing his dogs ears. He pet the dog while he thought working up to being able to speak. "No, no it is not. Especially when you are the only survivor and don't understand why." He said sadly.
F'lara nodded and looked around again, watching the humans and listening to the snippets of conversation she could overhear easily. "They are new, but I think they will be just as good when they are well known as they are as a new thing." She said and smiled at him again.
~~~
Starr let her hand drop, not wanting to intrude and noticing his flinch. "That alone is not easy, even when it isn't family. Sometimes there is no why to why one survived and another didn't, it's just luck, coincidence, fate...all those words that mean no one really knows."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:34 pm

Emmaline hugged him and then sniffled. "When will I get the scan done to see how far along I am?" she asked him, still sniffling. This time he could understand what she was saying.

Kohan chuckled. "Yeah, I was just curious if there was any possibility that my eyes could be fixed so I could see." he said, laying down on the examination table.
Atticus pulled back and brushed some of her tears from her face. "We can do it now if you want. We have the equipment inside and with Paige here we can do it now so you have some support if you'd like." He told her with a soft smile, knowing it wasn't easy for her.

The doctor smiled and moved to touch his face. "I am just going to take a look ok, I am going to touch your face." She warned him so he wouldn't be surprised. She gently looked into both his eyes to see if there was any physical change that was noticeable from having come through the portal. "Let me get some scan tools and we shall see what can be done. The technology and medical skills of the people here are far above our own. I wouldn't be surprised if we could at least do something for you now." She informed as she got up to get her scan tools.

Emmaline sniffled. "Hopefully I'm not too far along but I'm a little worried about what kind of things would've happened to me after going through the portal. Also what future would my child have not knowing who their father was?" she asked him as she cried a little bit more. "I'll do the scan now." she told him.
(She'll be having twins, one boy and one girl: Rihska (the girl) and Makoto (the boy) in case you were wondering on names XD)

Kohan relaxed and flinched a little at the touch. "Your hands are freezing." he informed her with a tiny chuckle. His sightless differently color eyes were milky somewhat because of the blindness but there didn't appear to be any damage done to them from the portal or anything, but they were incredibly dry.

Atticus smiled down at her softly. "Well we will just wait and see what the scans show. As for the portal hurting or changing something it is unlikely. Paige tested it with volunteers before hand to be safe. She tested it with another pregnant woman as well as some who had other illnesses. Every time they came through the other side with no differences, And that woman delivered her baby just fine and he is very healthy." He reassured her as she moved to get the door for her so they could go back inside if she was ready to do so.

The doctor smiled as she moved back over to Kohan with her tools. She warned him when she was going to touch him so she could give him a heads up. She looked over everything as well as took detailed images of his eyes. She then put some drops in them. "Well I will have to look over these with some of the native doctors. But I think it holds some promise. You might be able to see something for the first time if were lucky." She said hopefully, she knew the Shie doctors were capable of amazing things.

Emmaline frowned deeply and then sighed. "Yes, but this will be my first time being pregnant. I'm worried about if I'll be a good mother, I heard even those raised by good moms can have problems with kids of their own. My mother raised me well, so did Alastair's mother. If only he were still here." she said softly. "Lets just get this scan done." she said, trying to smile.

Kohan smiled faintly. "I've always heard I have pretty eyes. Is this true?" he asked the doctor with a chuckle. "Maybe if I can see I can get myself a girlfriend and my big brother will be jealous." he joked.

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Hailey McCormic - Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Scott-Pierce - African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Henderson - Bobcat; 18 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - Pine marten; 17 years old
Johnny "Derrick" Cade - Black jaguar; 14 years old
Aiko Chung - Gazelle; 17 years old
Bailey Applebottom - Cotoye; 18 years old
Kayleena Smith - Bat-eared fox; 18 years old; Leader of The Bloodspillers
Xyla "Riley" Mathews - Deathstalker scorpion; 15 years old
Tucker Reed - Fossa; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:44 pm

~~~

F'lara nodded and looked around again, watching the humans and listening to the snippets of conversation she could overhear easily. "They are new, but I think they will be just as good when they are well known as they are as a new thing." She said and smiled at him again.
~~~
Starr let her hand drop, not wanting to intrude and noticing his flinch. "That alone is not easy, even when it isn't family. Sometimes there is no why to why one survived and another didn't, it's just luck, coincidence, fate...all those words that mean no one really knows."
Sokar nodded, that made sense. "Have you had many human foods before this?" He asked her curiously.

Elijah nodded as he stroked his dogs soft fur, waiting for the feelings to pass. He noticed her pulling back and frowned. "I am sorry, I just..I have a lot of old baggage. Its hard for me to deal with sometimes, its nothing personal against you." He tried to assure his new friend.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:13 pm

~~~

~~~
Sokar nodded, that made sense. "Have you had many human foods before this?" He asked her curiously.

Elijah nodded as he stroked his dogs soft fur, waiting for the feelings to pass. He noticed her pulling back and frowned. "I am sorry, I just..I have a lot of old baggage. Its hard for me to deal with sometimes, its nothing personal against you." He tried to assure his new friend.
"Some, though not the way humans make them. I was allowed a cookbook to make some of their recipes so I wouldn't be too 'new' to everything."

~~
Starr nodded and gave him a smile when he looked to her again "I understand. I was giving you space so you could sort through your feelings. You flinched, so I figured you didn't want to be touched."

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:21 pm

He allowed her to leave the warm spring. He didn't want to stay in forever either. "I can lead you to your room and fetch your suitcase after." He informed the annoyed, but pleased woman.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
20/20  (20/20)
EXP:
1050/1050  (1050/1050)
Gold Pieces: 4 and 80 Silver pieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:He allowed her to leave the warm spring. He didn't want to stay in forever either. "I can lead you to your room and fetch your suitcase after." He informed the annoyed, but pleased woman.
Soraya found a towel and wrapped it around herself as she wrung out her hair a bit. She looked back to him and nodded, wondering what sort of room exactly she was going to end up with. "Very well. Do you stay here too?" She asked him curiously.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:43 pm

Emmaline frowned deeply and then sighed. "Yes, but this will be my first time being pregnant. I'm worried about if I'll be a good mother, I heard even those raised by good moms can have problems with kids of their own. My mother raised me well, so did Alastair's mother. If only he were still here." she said softly. "Lets just get this scan done." she said, trying to smile.

Kohan smiled faintly. "I've always heard I have pretty eyes. Is this true?" he asked the doctor with a chuckle. "Maybe if I can see I can get myself a girlfriend and my big brother will be jealous." he joked.
Atticus held the door open for her and would move to follow her inside. "Of course you will be a good mother. Everyone worries about it, all you can do is the best you can. Lets head inside and I will get Paige and we will do this scan." He told her with a soft smile.

The doctor looked at Kohan with a smile. "Your eyes are very pretty. In fact you have two different eye colors. And Kohan you don't need to see to get a girlfriend. If you find a girl she should like you as you are now, not only because you might be able to see in the future." She informed him softly as she sent off the information from her tests and scans to a Shie doctor for review. After she sent it away with a short message she set down her data pad. She hoped they could help the boy see.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:33 pm

Atticus held the door open for her and would move to follow her inside. "Of course you will be a good mother. Everyone worries about it, all you can do is the best you can. Lets head inside and I will get Paige and we will do this scan." He told her with a soft smile.

The doctor looked at Kohan with a smile. "Your eyes are very pretty. In fact you have two different eye colors. And Kohan you don't need to see to get a girlfriend. If you find a girl she should like you as you are now, not only because you might be able to see in the future." She informed him softly as she sent off the information from her tests and scans to a Shie doctor for review. After she sent it away with a short message she set down her data pad. She hoped they could help the boy see.

Emmaline walked in after thanking him for holding the door for her and called softly out for Paige. She was a little nervous because she had never had a scan of her body done before and she was a little skeptical if it would work on her body or not. (Remember, twins)

Kohan frowned a little at the explanation. "B-but I'm tired of being lonely. Mom and dad are fine, Atticus is a good brother but I just want to know the truth. They told me I'm adopted and I want to know my real parents and how I was adopted. Why didn't my real parents want me?" he asked her sadly.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:55 pm

~~~

"Some, though not the way humans make them. I was allowed a cookbook to make some of their recipes so I wouldn't be too 'new' to everything."

~~
Starr nodded and gave him a smile when he looked to her again "I understand. I was giving you space so you could sort through your feelings. You flinched, so I figured you didn't want to be touched."
Sokar listened in fascination, she probably had access to all sorts of human things because of her job. "We should go through the cook book and make somethings together. Could be fun and certainly a learning experience." He said with a smile, happy about the prospect of trying new things.

Elijah shook his head. "It was not so much that I didn't want to be touched and more that I just wasn't expecting it. I was lost in my past, wasn't expecting you to touch me." He explained with a soft smile. He didn't want her to think he didn't appreciate her kind gesture.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:31 pm

Emmaline walked in after thanking him for holding the door for her and called softly out for Paige. She was a little nervous because she had never had a scan of her body done before and she was a little skeptical if it would work on her body or not. (Remember, twins)

Kohan frowned a little at the explanation. "B-but I'm tired of being lonely. Mom and dad are fine, Atticus is a good brother but I just want to know the truth. They told me I'm adopted and I want to know my real parents and how I was adopted. Why didn't my real parents want me?" he asked her sadly.
Atticus headed towards an empty exam room and got out the things he would need to do the scan and would wait until she was ready to come in for it.
Paige moved over to Emma pleased that she had come back in and that Atticus seemed to have gotten through to the grieving woman. "Are you ready to see your baby?" She asked her with a smile.

The woman sighed softly and moved to take Kohan by the hand. "I don't know the answer to that, nobody probably does. Sometimes people just aren't cut out to be parents. Luckily they gave you to a great family who has done the very best that they can for you." She felt for the boy, it was hard not knowing something as big as that. But she hoped he found some peace being here in this place.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:12 pm

Atticus headed towards an empty exam room and got out the things he would need to do the scan and would wait until she was ready to come in for it.
Paige moved over to Emma pleased that she had come back in and that Atticus seemed to have gotten through to the grieving woman. "Are you ready to see your baby?" She asked her with a smile.

The woman sighed softly and moved to take Kohan by the hand. "I don't know the answer to that, nobody probably does. Sometimes people just aren't cut out to be parents. Luckily they gave you to a great family who has done the very best that they can for you." She felt for the boy, it was hard not knowing something as big as that. But she hoped he found some peace being here in this place.

Emmaline nodded her head eagerly and held out her hand for Atticus' hand for comfort. She needed it a lot right now.
___
Kohan blinked his sightless eyes. "They probably didn't want me because I was blind." he said sadly.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:43 pm

~~~

~~
Sokar listened in fascination, she probably had access to all sorts of human things because of her job. "We should go through the cook book and make somethings together. Could be fun and certainly a learning experience." He said with a smile, happy about the prospect of trying new things.

Elijah shook his head. "It was not so much that I didn't want to be touched and more that I just wasn't expecting it. I was lost in my past, wasn't expecting you to touch me." He explained with a soft smile. He didn't want her to think he didn't appreciate her kind gesture.
F'lara smiled at that, it meant that they would be spending more time together. "We certainly could, I can have a lot of the ingredients delivered to the house." She said excitedly then looked to the waiter as their food was delivered to them. 
~~~
Starr dipped her head then smiled a little "Some people just don't like to be touched, it's nothing to be ashamed of, but I am glad it wasn't me."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:48 pm

Emmaline nodded her head eagerly and held out her hand for Atticus' hand for comfort. She needed it a lot right now.
___
Kohan blinked his sightless eyes. "They probably didn't want me because I was blind." he said sadly.
Paige and Atticus each took one of her hands to offer her lots of support. Atticus then grabbed a handheld scan tool with a small wand like attachment and moved it over her still flat stomach. He had the sound enabled so they could hear the heartbeat when he found it. He frowned and turned the volume up a bit in surprise as he turned on the viewing screen so he could look and show them. "It looks like there are two. You are having twins." He told her a bit nervously, unsure how she would take the news.

The woman sighed, "Kohan I don't know if that is why or not. They may not have even known you were still very young. " She told him softly.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:51 pm

~~

F'lara smiled at that, it meant that they would be spending more time together. "We certainly could, I can have a lot of the ingredients delivered to the house." She said excitedly then looked to the waiter as their food was delivered to them. 
~~~
Starr dipped her head then smiled a little "Some people just don't like to be touched, it's nothing to be ashamed of, but I am glad it wasn't me."
Sokar nodded eagerly, very much liking the sound of that. "I would love to do that with you." He said with a smile as he looked at the food that was put before them. His stomach growled and he chuckled a little, it all looked and smelled so good he wasn't sure where to start.

Elijah shook his head, "No it wasn't you, just me. I..I think I am better now, we can go to the store now and do this shopping. I am sorry about the dark turn to my thoughts." He apologized to her softly as they continued walking.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:32 pm

~~

~~~
Sokar nodded eagerly, very much liking the sound of that. "I would love to do that with you." He said with a smile as he looked at the food that was put before them. His stomach growled and he chuckled a little, it all looked and smelled so good he wasn't sure where to start.

Elijah shook his head, "No it wasn't you, just me. I..I think I am better now, we can go to the store now and do this shopping. I am sorry about the dark turn to my thoughts." He apologized to her softly as they continued walking.
Flara thanked the waiter and looked to her plate, cutting off a portion so they could trade and taste both meals while they were here before she started eating hers. 
~~~
Starr walked with him as he moved again, nodding then shaking her head a little "You don't have to apologize for that, we are all bound to have times like that before we get used to being here. Remembering the past and those lost to us, especially with so much good around us right now." She went quiet and rubbed her arms a little.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:34 pm

Hazel was out, walking around inside the dome and getting to know where everything was, though at this moment, she was lost. That didn't deter her though, and she continued walking along, looking at everything she could see from the walking trails. She wouldn't dare to leave the dome yet, mostly because she didn't want to get in trouble and have to wait longer or anything like that.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:14 pm

___
Paige and Atticus each took one of her hands to offer her lots of support. Atticus then grabbed a handheld scan tool with a small wand like attachment and moved it over her still flat stomach. He had the sound enabled so they could hear the heartbeat when he found it. He frowned and turned the volume up a bit in surprise as he turned on the viewing screen so he could look and show them. "It looks like there are two. You are having twins." He told her a bit nervously, unsure how she would take the news.

The woman sighed, "Kohan I don't know if that is why or not. They may not have even known you were still very young. " She told him softly.

Emmaline gasped a little at the sound of "twins". "I-I'm having twins?! B-b-but are you sure those aren't my ovaries?" she asked and then gasped as one of the month old babies began moving a little and tears came to her eyes as she stared at the screen. Alastair didn't know all this time he was going to be the father of two, she thought happily in her head. Knowing that there were two healthy babies inside of her made her overcome her grief for now. She couldn't take her life now after seeing this, she would take her babies' lives away as well.
____
Kohan sat up on the examination table. "I-I'm going to ask my mother and father if they knew anything about my parents." he explained to the doctor. "I-I just hope they give me a straight answer. I'm old enough to know the truth." he added in.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:30 pm

~~~

Flara thanked the waiter and looked to her plate, cutting off a portion so they could trade and taste both meals while they were here before she started eating hers. 
~~~
Starr walked with him as he moved again, nodding then shaking her head a little "You don't have to apologize for that, we are all bound to have times like that before we get used to being here. Remembering the past and those lost to us, especially with so much good around us right now." She went quiet and rubbed her arms a little.
Sokar did the same, cutting his burger in half and sliding a portion of it and the fries onto her plate with a smile. He also moved his other plate with the pulled pork between them so they could share off of that plate too. He took a bite of the burger and smiled happily as he chewed, savoring the unique and different flavors.

Elijah nodded at this, she was right it was silly of him to apologize for such a thing but he couldn't help himself. He noticed her go quiet and rub her arms a bit out of the corner of his eye. He reached out a little slowly but hesitated before he touched her arm, unsure she wanted the attention right now. "Hey, are you ok?" He said softly to her.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hazel was out, walking around inside the dome and getting to know where everything was, though at this moment, she was lost. That didn't deter her though, and she continued walking along, looking at everything she could see from the walking trails. She wouldn't dare to leave the dome yet, mostly because she didn't want to get in trouble and have to wait longer or anything like that.
She would notice up ahead at the edge of the dome staring out to the rain forest beyond was a Mey sitting crouched. She had dark green scales with black bands on her arms, legs and tail, as well as a set of short horns that started between her eyes and went back in a straight line all the way down to the tip of her tail. She wore a simple fabric like pair of short pants and loose shirt. She had a clawed hand placed on the glass as she looked out and on closer inspection you would notice she was looking at some Mey who were watching the dome suspiciously.

(Since you play Skyrim...think Argonian. That is similar to what the Mey look like. Smile )
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:55 pm

___

Emmaline gasped a little at the sound of "twins". "I-I'm having twins?! B-b-but are you sure those aren't my ovaries?" she asked and then gasped as one of the month old babies began moving a little and tears came to her eyes as she stared at the screen. Alastair didn't know all this time he was going to be the father of two, she thought happily in her head. Knowing that there were two healthy babies inside of her made her overcome her grief for now. She couldn't take her life now after seeing this, she would take her babies' lives away as well.
____
Kohan sat up on the examination table. "I-I'm going to ask my mother and father if they knew anything about my parents." he explained to the doctor. "I-I just hope they give me a straight answer. I'm old enough to know the truth." he added in.
Atticus smiled seeing her happier mood at the news. He moved a larger tablet style screen to her hands so she could better see things and transferred the video feed to it. He also turned the volume up so she could better hear the two heartbeats fluttering as he took his measurements  to determine health and gestation. "Alright, looks like based off of size your babies are a little over nine weeks along, and their heartbeats are strong and healthy. One is a little smaller but that is normal for twins. " He reassured her with a smile as he put in the information into the system so they could better keep track of things.

Paige smile softly and pointed to one of the babies on the screen as it rolled over a little. "They are precious, congratulations. Alastair is smiling down on you three from wherever he is." She told her softly.

The woman nodded and then added so he knew she had done so. "Alright, that sounds like the best plan. Be patient with them if they don't want to tell you right away. That can be a hard thing to discuss with someone. And good luck." She told him softly as she squeezed his hand gently.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:24 pm

~~~

~~~
Sokar did the same, cutting his burger in half and sliding a portion of it and the fries onto her plate with a smile. He also moved his other plate with the pulled pork between them so they could share off of that plate too. He took a bite of the burger and smiled happily as he chewed, savoring the unique and different flavors.

Elijah nodded at this, she was right it was silly of him to apologize for such a thing but he couldn't help himself. He noticed her go quiet and rub her arms a bit out of the corner of his eye. He reached out a little slowly but hesitated before he touched her arm, unsure she wanted the attention right now. "Hey, are you ok?" He said softly to her.
F'lara smiled and started to eat, trying a little of one then another "I am glad we got all three, I wouldn't be able to pick just one of these next time." She said jokingly.

~~~
Starr nodded then shook her head "I was thinking of my parents." She said softly. She didn't move away from him.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:01 pm

___

____
Atticus smiled seeing her happier mood at the news. He moved a larger tablet style screen to her hands so she could better see things and transferred the video feed to it. He also turned the volume up so she could better hear the two heartbeats fluttering as he took his measurements  to determine health and gestation. "Alright, looks like based off of size your babies are a little over nine weeks along, and their heartbeats are strong and healthy. One is a little smaller but that is normal for twins. " He reassured her with a smile as he put in the information into the system so they could better keep track of things.

Paige smile softly and pointed to one of the babies on the screen as it rolled over a little. "They are precious, congratulations. Alastair is smiling down on you three from wherever he is." She told her softly.

The woman nodded and then added so he knew she had done so. "Alright, that sounds like the best plan. Be patient with them if they don't want to tell you right away. That can be a hard thing to discuss with someone. And good luck." She told him softly as she squeezed his hand gently.

Emmaline smiled and hugged the screen in her arms, she listened to the two heartbeats and she began crying. This was the best thing that has ever happened to her. She was a mom. "They are so precious indeed, Paige. Alastair would be proud of me." she said and then smiled as they other one rolled over too. "I wonder what kind of twins they will be." she said with a chuckle.
____
Kohan nodded and stood up but couldn't find his cane. He walked right into a wall and then held onto his head.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hazel was out, walking around inside the dome and getting to know where everything was, though at this moment, she was lost. That didn't deter her though, and she continued walking along, looking at everything she could see from the walking trails. She wouldn't dare to leave the dome yet, mostly because she didn't want to get in trouble and have to wait longer or anything like that.
She would notice up ahead at the edge of the dome staring out to the rain forest beyond was a Mey sitting crouched. She had dark green scales with black bands on her arms, legs and tail, as well as a set of short horns that started between her eyes and went back in a straight line all the way down to the tip of her tail. She wore a simple fabric like pair of short pants and loose shirt. She had a clawed hand placed on the glass as she looked out and on closer inspection you would notice she was looking at some Mey who were watching the dome suspiciously.

(Since you play Skyrim...think Argonian. That is similar to what the Mey look like. Smile )
Hazel paused in her walk, looking at the Mei then out at the group outside. She tilted her head at the group then walked a little closer so she wouldn't have to yell to talk. "Hello, you are one of the Mei, right?" She asked curiously. 
(whoo Argonians! lol)

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:42 pm

Hazel paused in her walk, looking at the Mei then out at the group outside. She tilted her head at the group then walked a little closer so she wouldn't have to yell to talk. "Hello, you are one of the Mei, right?" She asked curiously. 
(whoo Argonians! lol)
( giggle  I had to make the Mey like them, they are a super cool race that gets little love in the games. )

The Mey made a startled noise and turned around to face Hazel, she had not been paying attention to her surroundings. She looked at Hazel a moment before looking back to see the other group as they disappeared into the thick forest. She stood more upright and turned fully to face Hazel at that point. She studied the woman for a moment before nodding her head in answer to her question, she swept her hand out in an odd way in front of her before bowing her head in greeting. "I am indeed one of the Mey, and you are one of the new humans. Welcome to our world." She told the woman in her mind as her race could not speak languages in the same way as the humans and Shie. Her bright green eyes blinked as she studied her face, hoping she had not scared the human too much by speaking in her mind.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum