The Space Between

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Space Between

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Space Between

All things end, for everything in the universe there is a beginning and an end. For our world, our Earth that end is now. Overpopulation, overuse, abuse, the planet has been used up. Vast deserts stretch across vast expanses, crops wither and die in the now blinding sun. Atmosphere is thin and almost toxic. Humans killed this world and now they pay the price. For some they are content to stay until the very end, until they die with their dying planet. Others like many fear death and what, if anything comes after it, they have been searching for a way out. At first they tried to save the planet, going green is what the movement was called, but it failed, too much damage was done, it was too little too late. When it was agreed that this planet could not be saved they looked for another option, another planet. After all our galaxy was vast, and there were other galaxies out there past ours, if they could find another suitable planet to move the population to they would be saved. But that takes time that they didn't have, thankfully someone did have a plan, Paige Harding. She had spent her life studying the possibility that there were more dimensions then mainstream science thought, and the possibility of moving between these dimensions though stable wormhole portals. At the start of her research they laughed her out of every auditorium she went too, and when she claimed to have traveled to one such dimension they scoffed and said she was crazy. But she kept with it, she knew this was the answer to the question of where the humans would go. She had traveled, mostly by accident through a portal to another dimension, and when she had managed to travel back she spent her life trying to duplicate it on a larger scale so that humanity as she knew it could be saved. She would save any and all she could even if they laughed and mocked her the whole time, it was just who she was.

The year is 2075 and the world is becoming too toxic to sustain life for much longer and she has everything in place to save those willing to take a leap, or step of faith and follow her through her portal. She has recreated it, on a larger scale allowing a large group of people to step through to this new dimension, a chance at a new beginning for some, a chance to live instead of die. The first wave of people are those who did believe her, those who didn't think she was crazy, as well as those she felt were worth enough to be saved, normal people not necessarily those who were rich or brilliant minds, but everyday people. The portal will be open for one hour, and after that it will close, it can only be maintained for one hour at a time. Her plan was to bring this first group through as soon as possible, after that she would attempt to reopen the portal every week for one hour after that for as long as the planet supports life to save as many as she can. After this first group if they survive until the portal is opened again those that are rich can buy their way through the portal, or some can barter and sneak in, however they can to live.

Those that step through the portal will come out the other side in a fresh new world, this dimension is on another planet entirely, far far away from where earth would be. Here Life has taken a different turn, there are humans here although they have advanced far beyond what our technology had reached. Their world is lush and alive, with two moons and a brilliant blue sun, but this is all one would see when they come through the portal. For the humans of this world and all who live there are happy to help save us, they are still cautious. Working with Paige in good faith they have built the dome, a giant glass like structure that all humans through the portal will live in for a time. One to keep disease and parasites foreign to this world in one place, and two so that those of this world can make sure they deserve to be here. The humans of this world call themselves the Shie and they have evolved slightly different from normal humans, longer lives, better health, reincarnation, and what they call spirit melding. Where they meld with one or more spirits, absorbing them within their soul to grow and become better, allowing them to change into this spirits shape at will. Along with the Shie there are the Mey a race of sentient lizard like people who live along side them and helped to build the dome. The Mey can stand on two legs, hunched over, or all fours, they have four fingered hands, and their bodies are cover with chain mail like scales in a myriad of varied colors. They do not speak in the way we speak, they have developed a form of telepathy to communicate with others. While many of the Shie and Mey are ok and even happy that Humans are coming here, their are those who are not, living here will not be without its dangers. But it is a life, or a chance at one, which is more then many will get on Earth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You may play as either Human, Shie or Mey.

For humans, you may come from all walks of life, any age, you can even do a whole family if you want. Once the game begins all humans will start in the same place at the same time.

The Shie are essentially very advanced humans. They look very similar to humans, they tend to be taller then the average human and they have a very ethereal quality to them. Any skin color or hair/eye color combinations are welcome. They can live for a few hundred years, so keep that in mind when you consider their age. They can shape shift, please give a brief description to their other shapes, or at least mention what they can shift into. Generally the older Shie or those who have had many incarnations will have more shapes available. The animals on this planet are open for you to create within reason, just let me know what your thinking and we can go from there.

The Mey are a lizard people, they can walk in an hunched over but upright bipedal fashion or they can walk on all fours depending on their preference. They can come in any color/variety of colors, their scales are very durable, think like chain mail. For visual reference the scales are similar to a Komodo Dragon in appearance. They can have any color eyes, and piercings and horns are acceptable as well. They live the longest of the native sentient species at around 800 years old. They do not speak like humans and the Shie they use a form of telepathy to communicate.

~~~~~~~~

Rules

1. Romance and swearing are permitted but please follow the forum rules for T15.

2. You may have as many characters as you can keep up with.

3. Be respectful of other players and no bullying.

4. Gore is permitted and try to be fair when fighting with others.

5. Have fun and feel free to ask questions or make suggestions. Smile

Link to Character sheets: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Link to OOC: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Re: The Space Between

Post by Wafflelover on Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

He leaned her back until she rested on the slick rock. The waterfall constantly flowing down. He passionately tasted her juices around her lips then calmly around her neck.
Soraya moaned softly as he moved down her neck. One of her hands was running through his wet hair in encouragement to what he was doing. The other ran down his back, trying to get more contact with his body. He was not touching enough of her in her mind. With her body leaned back against the rock she tried to move to wrap her legs around him since she no longer needed them to keep her afloat.

After her legs slithered around his hip, he flattened himself against her angelic form. His fingers wriggled through her soft locks and lifted her head slightly. He calmly captured her appetizing lips. His free hand wandered down to her outer thigh.
Soraya kissed him back passionately, although she tell like he was awfully calm given how she felt. She pulled at him eagerly, there was no hiding how badly she wanted him at this point. She broke off their kiss with a pant, his name on her lips breathlessly.

His hands roughly squeezed where they rested; especially the round chunky flesh beside her hip. His fondling became more aggressive as she became more eager for passion. His inner passion ignited and his flesh heated. There was no turning back now.

Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
20/20  (20/20)
EXP:
1050/1050  (1050/1050)
Gold Pieces: 4 and 80 Silver pieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:07 am

Soraya moaned softly as he moved down her neck. One of her hands was running through his wet hair in encouragement to what he was doing. The other ran down his back, trying to get more contact with his body. He was not touching enough of her in her mind. With her body leaned back against the rock she tried to move to wrap her legs around him since she no longer needed them to keep her afloat.

After her legs slithered around his hip, he flattened himself against her angelic form. His fingers wriggled through her soft locks and lifted her head slightly. He calmly captured her appetizing lips. His free hand wandered down to her outer thigh.
Soraya kissed him back passionately, although she tell like he was awfully calm given how she felt. She pulled at him eagerly, there was no hiding how badly she wanted him at this point. She broke off their kiss with a pant, his name on her lips breathlessly.

His hands roughly squeezed where they rested; especially the round chunky flesh beside her hip. His fondling became more aggressive as she became more eager for passion. His inner passion ignited and his flesh heated. There was no turning back now.
Soraya grew even more excited noticing his change, his eagerness almost matching hers. She felt the proof of his passion and excited pressed herself more firmly against his body. She kissed him deeply once more, drawing his lips to herself before she urged him to take her.

(You may either skip now or you can do one more post....These two sure do get hot and heavy in this strange colorful water.. lol )
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:36 am

Sokar smiled softly at her mention of a desiring a partner. "I will ask then, it will please my family to some degree, hopefully get them off my back for a bit. And I think I will enjoy it, it has been a while since I have done something that satisfies both myself as well as my family. " He said with a chuckle.

Elijah after finding the food was cool enough handed the smaller bowl to her for the cat before setting the larger down for his dog. "Its lukewarm, so probably perfect." He told her as he watched his dog inhale the food.
F'lara chuckled softly at that and smiled at him "Well, I'm glad to be of help then." She said then looked out over the human city again then checking to be certain she hadn't gotten any messages.
~~~
Starr chuckled and took the cat bowl, moving to the stairs to feed her in her room so that they wouldn't fight over it or anything like that.
Solar grinned as he looked out at the Dome. He did t know that he would do a good job at helping her with her work but he wanted to try. "Anything important?" He asked her curiously.

Elijah smiled as he watched his dog lick the bowl clean. It had been a while since he had seen the dog so enthusiastic about food. He was glad she had mentioned making their own food, and hoped her cat was as thrilled with it as Mickey was.
"Nothing" F'lara said and shrugged "I have to check to be sure noone sent for me, but so far they seem to want to try on their own." 
~~~
Starr soon returned with the empty bowl to wash it, giving Elijah a smile as she did. "Well, they like this a lot." She said and went to wash the bowl out.
Sokar smiled, "Well that is a good thing isn't it? That they want to explore and figure things out." He stated simply, at least to him it seemed like a good thing.

Elijah nodded with a smile at her words. "Yeah they do seem to enjoy it quite a bit. I am glad you suggested this, thank you." He told her sincerely.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:37 am

Atticus watched her cry and felt helpless. He knew her question was not directed at him but he felt compelled to answer it anyways. "But your not alone, he will always be with you, a part of you." He told her softly, he may not physically be there with her. But she would always carry him in her heart.

Emmaline lofted her arms, wanting a hug, one in which she really needed. She hoped Paige would arrive soon but if what Atticus said was true then it could be at least an hour before Paige arrived to help her with the scan.
He moved to sit next to her, taking him into her arms and hugging her as she wanted. He too hoped Paige would arrive soon, he felt like he was doing a terrible job of comforting her.

Emmaline hugged him back just as tightly as he did. She cried into his chest and kept asking the same question: "How do I move on without him?"
Atticus was not sure what to do or say in this situation so he just held her. Thankfully though there was a soft knock at the door and after a moment Paige stepped into the room.

Paige took in the scene and gave Atticus a soft look of both worry and as well as a look of apology for asking him to handle this. She came and sat down in the chair next to them and rubbed her hand across the sobbing woman's back.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:00 pm

Sokar smiled softly at her mention of a desiring a partner. "I will ask then, it will please my family to some degree, hopefully get them off my back for a bit. And I think I will enjoy it, it has been a while since I have done something that satisfies both myself as well as my family. " He said with a chuckle.

Elijah after finding the food was cool enough handed the smaller bowl to her for the cat before setting the larger down for his dog. "Its lukewarm, so probably perfect." He told her as he watched his dog inhale the food.
F'lara chuckled softly at that and smiled at him "Well, I'm glad to be of help then." She said then looked out over the human city again then checking to be certain she hadn't gotten any messages.
~~~
Starr chuckled and took the cat bowl, moving to the stairs to feed her in her room so that they wouldn't fight over it or anything like that.
Solar grinned as he looked out at the Dome. He did t know that he would do a good job at helping her with her work but he wanted to try. "Anything important?" He asked her curiously.

Elijah smiled as he watched his dog lick the bowl clean. It had been a while since he had seen the dog so enthusiastic about food. He was glad she had mentioned making their own food, and hoped her cat was as thrilled with it as Mickey was.
"Nothing" F'lara said and shrugged "I have to check to be sure noone sent for me, but so far they seem to want to try on their own." 
~~~
Starr soon returned with the empty bowl to wash it, giving Elijah a smile as she did. "Well, they like this a lot." She said and went to wash the bowl out.
Sokar smiled, "Well that is a good thing isn't it? That they want to explore and figure things out." He stated simply, at least to him it seemed like a good thing.

Elijah nodded with a smile at her words. "Yeah they do seem to enjoy it quite a bit. I am glad you suggested this, thank you." He told her sincerely.
F'lara chuckled and nodded "It's good, so long as they don't try leaving the dome. Though it could also mean they haven't figured out the message system yet." It was said as a joke, even though it could be true.
~~~
Starr smiled and dipped her head a little "I'm glad to help where I can. Maybe I could stay here, and add pet food to whatever you decide to sell here?" She said, offering that because she didn't want to leave.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:26 pm

~~~

F'lara chuckled and nodded "It's good, so long as they don't try leaving the dome. Though it could also mean they haven't figured out the message system yet." It was said as a joke, even though it could be true.
~~~
Starr smiled and dipped her head a little "I'm glad to help where I can. Maybe I could stay here, and add pet food to whatever you decide to sell here?" She said, offering that because she didn't want to leave.
Sokar tipped his head to the side as he considered her answer. "Well their are guards near the exits of the dome now so I imagine it would be hard for them to try to leave. As for the message system, was that covered for them before or after they arrived?" He asked her curiously.

Elijah smiled happily at her suggestion. "That would be a great idea, you could sell home made pet food. I mean there are bound to be more pets here eventually." He told her happy she wanted to stay.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:44 pm

~~~

~~~
Sokar tipped his head to the side as he considered her answer. "Well their are guards near the exits of the dome now so I imagine it would be hard for them to try to leave. As for the message system, was that covered for them before or after they arrived?" He asked her curiously.

Elijah smiled happily at her suggestion. "That would be a great idea, you could sell home made pet food. I mean there are bound to be more pets here eventually." He told her happy she wanted to stay.
"I covered it, at least n general, they were supposed to have been told before they came through in more detail." F'lara said with a shrug. "But then, that is why a liaison like me is here." 
~~
Starr smiled and flushed at that, nodding. She hoped there were other pets, just having one dog and one cat wouldn't last long. "You would be alright with that?"

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:55 pm

Emmaline lofted her arms, wanting a hug, one in which she really needed. She hoped Paige would arrive soon but if what Atticus said was true then it could be at least an hour before Paige arrived to help her with the scan.
He moved to sit next to her, taking him into her arms and hugging her as she wanted. He too hoped Paige would arrive soon, he felt like he was doing a terrible job of comforting her.

Emmaline hugged him back just as tightly as he did. She cried into his chest and kept asking the same question: "How do I move on without him?"
Atticus was not sure what to do or say in this situation so he just held her. Thankfully though there was a soft knock at the door and after a moment Paige stepped into the room.

Paige took in the scene and gave Atticus a soft look of both worry and as well as a look of apology for asking him to handle this. She came and sat down in the chair next to them and rubbed her hand across the sobbing woman's back.

Emmaline turned towards Paige. "How could this happen to me?" she asked tearfully while she wiped her arm across her face to wipe away some of the tears, she was still sorrowful.

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Hailey Elizabeth McCormic - blonde with hazel eyes; Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Monty Henderson - dirty blonde hair with brown eyes; Bobcat; 18 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Teagan Samantha Maroon - light brown hair, blue eyes; Fat-tailed scorpion; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:19 pm

Selissa soon finished cooking and set their food on the table. "Hope you like it, its been a while since i last cooked" she said with a smile.
Rhys got up and moved to the table with a smile. "I am sure it will be wonderful it certainly smells good." He told her as he moved to try a small bite.
Selissa sat down at the table and watched him for his reaction. She hoped her cooking was at least decent enough to eat.
Rhys blew lightly on the food to cool it off and then took a bite. He smiled at her and nodded in approval. "This tastes good, thank you for making it. "
Selissa gave him a relieved smile "Oh good, I want to know about your favorite foods eventually and look up the recipes so I could make them. It will give me something to do while I'm on maternity leave."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:30 am

Soraya grew even more excited noticing his change, his eagerness almost matching hers. She felt the proof of his passion and excited pressed herself more firmly against his body. She kissed him deeply once more, drawing his lips to herself before she urged him to take her.

(You may either skip now or you can do one more post....These two sure do get hot and heavy in this strange colorful water.. lol )

He didn't waste no time to claim his exotic treat. Especially beneath the multicoloured waterfalls.

Romace skip

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
20/20  (20/20)
EXP:
1050/1050  (1050/1050)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:58 am

He didn't waste no time to claim his exotic treat. Especially beneath the multicoloured waterfalls.

Romace skip
Soraya breaths came in short pants as she leaned against the cool rock under the falls, trying to regain her breath after his affections. He had claimed her as she had asked him too. When she had finally regained enough of her strength she moved to swim to the edge so she could climb out and dry off.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:00 am

Rhys got up and moved to the table with a smile. "I am sure it will be wonderful it certainly smells good." He told her as he moved to try a small bite.
Selissa sat down at the table and watched him for his reaction. She hoped her cooking was at least decent enough to eat.
Rhys blew lightly on the food to cool it off and then took a bite. He smiled at her and nodded in approval. "This tastes good, thank you for making it. "
Selissa gave him a relieved smile "Oh good, I want to know about your favorite foods eventually and look up the recipes so I could make them. It will give me something to do while I'm on maternity leave."
He smiled broader, thinking about her cooking for him, full with their child. "I am sure you will be able to find other things to do while on maternity leave. I doubt anything will slow you down. But I would be happy to give you some ideas of what I like. But Remember I like to spoil so you won't be doing all the cooking." He reminded her as he reached across the table to take her hand. Leaning forward and brushing his lips across it with a smile.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:04 am

Emmaline turned towards Paige. "How could this happen to me?" she asked tearfully while she wiped her arm across her face to wipe away some of the tears, she was still sorrowful.
Paige looked to the woman with sympathy, she held her arms open offering comfort if she wanted it. " Sometimes life can be hard and even cruel. But I have found that it never gives us more then we are capable of dealing with. I believe in fate, and while I don't know why fate saw fit to take him from you, but it gave you something in return. Something to remind you of him fondly as you watch them grow." She told her softly, hoping the woman understood.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:09 am

~~~

"I covered it, at least n general, they were supposed to have been told before they came through in more detail." F'lara said with a shrug. "But then, that is why a liaison like me is here." 
~~
Starr smiled and flushed at that, nodding. She hoped there were other pets, just having one dog and one cat wouldn't last long. "You would be alright with that?"
Sokar grinned, "well then they are probably just eagerly exploring their new home. We could fly back down there if it would make you feel better?" He offered knowing he could not monopolize all her time.

Elijah smiled and nodded eagerly. "Yes absolutely. I would be happy for the company honestly." He told her truthfully, it had been awhile since he had had a friend.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:15 am

He smiled broader, thinking about her cooking for him, full with their child. "I am sure you will be able to find other things to do while on maternity leave. I doubt anything will slow you down. But I would be happy to give you some ideas of what I like. But Remember I like to spoil so you won't be doing all the cooking." He reminded her as he reached across the table to take her hand. Leaning forward and brushing his lips across it with a smile.
Selissa gave him a warm smile "Alright I guess thats fair, makes me wonder how much you'll spoil our child" she teased lightly.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:54 am

~~~

~~
Sokar grinned, "well then they are probably just eagerly exploring their new home. We could fly back down there if it would make you feel better?" He offered knowing he could not monopolize all her time.

Elijah smiled and nodded eagerly. "Yes absolutely. I would be happy for the company honestly." He told her truthfully, it had been awhile since he had had a friend.
F'lara smiled at him again and nodded. "We should, even if we aren't needed."
~~~
Starr smiled happily at that and nodded. "That's great. I will be happy to stay here."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:18 am

Paige looked to the woman with sympathy, she held her arms open offering comfort if she wanted it. " Sometimes life can be hard and even cruel. But I have found that it never gives us more then we are capable of dealing with. I believe in fate, and while I don't know why fate saw fit to take him from you, but it gave you something in return. Something to remind you of him fondly as you watch them grow." She told her softly, hoping the woman understood.

Emmaline frowned deeply. "Yes, watch them grow up without a father!" she shouted half-loudly as she threw the water bottle against a wall where it made a horrible cracking sound and then fell to the floor and rolled towards her several inches. She panted heavily. "Life is so cruel to me that I'd realize I was pregnant after my dearly beloved's departure, and now I'll have to raise that child by myself, with them never getting to know their real father! What kind of life is that?!" she said, tearing up again. Her thoughts were a bunch of questions and concerns she had and it went by too quickly for her to take notice.

"Life so far has been just some game I'm playing a part of and after each roll of the dice more bad things happen to me! I feel like at this point I'm nothing but a burden to this lovely town you have here. I feel like maybe I had been better off if the toxic gas had taken us both." she said and then walked to exit the examination room. She needed some space to cool off.

Unmistakably she ran over Kohan in a manner of speaking and he listened as the woman exited the whole place. He turned his head towards the examining room and frowned. "Was that Emmaline?" he asked, now worried.

Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Teagan Samantha Maroon - light brown hair, blue eyes; Fat-tailed scorpion; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:27 pm

Selissa gave him a warm smile "Alright I guess thats fair, makes me wonder how much you'll spoil our child" she teased lightly.
Rhys smiled at the mention of their child, he wondered what he or she would be like. "Well I can't make any promises." He said with a grin.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:38 pm

~~

~~~
Starr smiled happily at that and nodded. "That's great. I will be happy to stay here."
Sokar nodded and shifted to his Lupine form and waited for her to do the same. He would then push off the building and fly down to the ground.

Elijah smiled happily, having not only made a new friend and business partner. "If you want you can stay in the apartment too, or we can look for some place for you to stay nearby and get you a key to the shop. " He replied, he was willing to work out any details with her if she didn't feel comfortable sharing an apartment with him.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:31 pm

~~

~~~
Sokar nodded and shifted to his Lupine form and waited for her to do the same. He would then push off the building and fly down to the ground.

Elijah smiled happily, having not only made a new friend and business partner. "If you want you can stay in the apartment too, or we can look for some place for you to stay nearby and get you a key to the shop. " He replied, he was willing to work out any details with her if she didn't feel comfortable sharing an apartment with him.
F'lara shifted to her lupine form then jumped off the roof to glide down to the ground. She shifted back and looked around then back to him again "Do you want to walk around, or see if one of the cafe's is open yet?" 
~~~
"It would be easier to stay in the apartment" Starr replied softly. She didn't really want to move, and he seemed to be a good person.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:41 pm

Romace skip
Soraya breaths came in short pants as she leaned against the cool rock under the falls, trying to regain her breath after his affections. He had claimed her as she had asked him too. When she had finally regained enough of her strength she moved to swim to the edge so she could climb out and dry off.

Deep breaths escaped as he turned on his side. He watched her shortly approached the other side to leave the hot spring. "Hey, you're leaving? Wouldn't it be a good idea to wash first? I mean you're dirty again." He deviously chuckled. His brows suavely wavered.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
20/20  (20/20)
EXP:
1050/1050  (1050/1050)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:10 am

Emmaline frowned deeply. "Yes, watch them grow up without a father!" she shouted half-loudly as she threw the water bottle against a wall where it made a horrible cracking sound and then fell to the floor and rolled towards her several inches. She panted heavily. "Life is so cruel to me that I'd realize I was pregnant after my dearly beloved's departure, and now I'll have to raise that child by myself, with them never getting to know their real father! What kind of life is that?!" she said, tearing up again. Her thoughts were a bunch of questions and concerns she had and it went by too quickly for her to take notice.

"Life so far has been just some game I'm playing a part of and after each roll of the dice more bad things happen to me! I feel like at this point I'm nothing but a burden to this lovely town you have here. I feel like maybe I had been better off if the toxic gas had taken us both." she said and then walked to exit the examination room. She needed some space to cool off.

Unmistakably she ran over Kohan in a manner of speaking and he listened as the woman exited the whole place. He turned his head towards the examining room and frowned. "Was that Emmaline?" he asked, now worried.
Atticus moved to follow but Paige stopped him with a shake of her head. "Don't, she is too far gone right now to listen to reason. The only one that can help her now is herself." She said softly.

Atticus looked to Kohan at hearing his voice and sighed. "Yeah that was her." He told her as he walked over to his brother.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:17 am

~~~

F'lara shifted to her lupine form then jumped off the roof to glide down to the ground. She shifted back and looked around then back to him again "Do you want to walk around, or see if one of the cafe's is open yet?" 
~~~
"It would be easier to stay in the apartment" Starr replied softly. She didn't really want to move, and he seemed to be a good person.
Sokar shifted and nodded happily, he could use a bite to eat. "I would love too. I hope something is open, I am eager to try more earth foods." He said with a grin.

Elijah smiled softly, he was happy she chose to stay. He was tired of living in a empty apartment by himself. He would rather share it with a friend then just him and his dog.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:28 am

Romace skip

Deep breaths escaped as he turned on his side. He watched her shortly approached the other side to leave the hot spring. "Hey, you're leaving? Wouldn't it be a good idea to wash first? I mean you're dirty again." He deviously chuckled. His brows suavely wavered.

Soraya got to the edge and looked back at him over her shoulder with a grin. "If I came back over there what is to stop you from just doing that all over again. Then we would never get out of the water." She said with a chuckle at his antics.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:35 am

~~~

~~~
Sokar shifted and nodded happily, he could use a bite to eat. "I would love too. I hope something is open, I am eager to try more earth foods." He said with a grin.

Elijah smiled softly, he was happy she chose to stay. He was tired of living in a empty apartment by himself. He would rather share it with a friend then just him and his dog.
F'lara smiled and headed for the restaurant road with him. "I hope so too." She said as she looked around, wondering if any had opened yet.
~~~
Starr smiled and dipped her head "Do you want to make a list or just go and see what the stores here have?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:52 am

Atticus moved to follow but Paige stopped him with a shake of her head. "Don't, she is too far gone right now to listen to reason. The only one that can help her now is herself." She said softly.

Atticus looked to Kohan at hearing his voice and sighed. "Yeah that was her." He told her as he walked over to his brother.

Emmaline paced in a circle outside, holding onto her stomach. How could this happen to me? What if I'm a bad mother? I wish Alastair wouldn't have died! she thought to herself.

Kohan frowned deeply. "I do think he should go after her. As sad as she is she might try to take her own life as soon as she gets her hands on something that can kill her." he told his older brother.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: