The Space Between

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Space Between

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Space Between

All things end, for everything in the universe there is a beginning and an end. For our world, our Earth that end is now. Overpopulation, overuse, abuse, the planet has been used up. Vast deserts stretch across vast expanses, crops wither and die in the now blinding sun. Atmosphere is thin and almost toxic. Humans killed this world and now they pay the price. For some they are content to stay until the very end, until they die with their dying planet. Others like many fear death and what, if anything comes after it, they have been searching for a way out. At first they tried to save the planet, going green is what the movement was called, but it failed, too much damage was done, it was too little too late. When it was agreed that this planet could not be saved they looked for another option, another planet. After all our galaxy was vast, and there were other galaxies out there past ours, if they could find another suitable planet to move the population to they would be saved. But that takes time that they didn't have, thankfully someone did have a plan, Paige Harding. She had spent her life studying the possibility that there were more dimensions then mainstream science thought, and the possibility of moving between these dimensions though stable wormhole portals. At the start of her research they laughed her out of every auditorium she went too, and when she claimed to have traveled to one such dimension they scoffed and said she was crazy. But she kept with it, she knew this was the answer to the question of where the humans would go. She had traveled, mostly by accident through a portal to another dimension, and when she had managed to travel back she spent her life trying to duplicate it on a larger scale so that humanity as she knew it could be saved. She would save any and all she could even if they laughed and mocked her the whole time, it was just who she was.

The year is 2075 and the world is becoming too toxic to sustain life for much longer and she has everything in place to save those willing to take a leap, or step of faith and follow her through her portal. She has recreated it, on a larger scale allowing a large group of people to step through to this new dimension, a chance at a new beginning for some, a chance to live instead of die. The first wave of people are those who did believe her, those who didn't think she was crazy, as well as those she felt were worth enough to be saved, normal people not necessarily those who were rich or brilliant minds, but everyday people. The portal will be open for one hour, and after that it will close, it can only be maintained for one hour at a time. Her plan was to bring this first group through as soon as possible, after that she would attempt to reopen the portal every week for one hour after that for as long as the planet supports life to save as many as she can. After this first group if they survive until the portal is opened again those that are rich can buy their way through the portal, or some can barter and sneak in, however they can to live.

Those that step through the portal will come out the other side in a fresh new world, this dimension is on another planet entirely, far far away from where earth would be. Here Life has taken a different turn, there are humans here although they have advanced far beyond what our technology had reached. Their world is lush and alive, with two moons and a brilliant blue sun, but this is all one would see when they come through the portal. For the humans of this world and all who live there are happy to help save us, they are still cautious. Working with Paige in good faith they have built the dome, a giant glass like structure that all humans through the portal will live in for a time. One to keep disease and parasites foreign to this world in one place, and two so that those of this world can make sure they deserve to be here. The humans of this world call themselves the Shie and they have evolved slightly different from normal humans, longer lives, better health, reincarnation, and what they call spirit melding. Where they meld with one or more spirits, absorbing them within their soul to grow and become better, allowing them to change into this spirits shape at will. Along with the Shie there are the Mey a race of sentient lizard like people who live along side them and helped to build the dome. The Mey can stand on two legs, hunched over, or all fours, they have four fingered hands, and their bodies are cover with chain mail like scales in a myriad of varied colors. They do not speak in the way we speak, they have developed a form of telepathy to communicate with others. While many of the Shie and Mey are ok and even happy that Humans are coming here, their are those who are not, living here will not be without its dangers. But it is a life, or a chance at one, which is more then many will get on Earth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You may play as either Human, Shie or Mey.

For humans, you may come from all walks of life, any age, you can even do a whole family if you want. Once the game begins all humans will start in the same place at the same time.

The Shie are essentially very advanced humans. They look very similar to humans, they tend to be taller then the average human and they have a very ethereal quality to them. Any skin color or hair/eye color combinations are welcome. They can live for a few hundred years, so keep that in mind when you consider their age. They can shape shift, please give a brief description to their other shapes, or at least mention what they can shift into. Generally the older Shie or those who have had many incarnations will have more shapes available. The animals on this planet are open for you to create within reason, just let me know what your thinking and we can go from there.

The Mey are a lizard people, they can walk in an hunched over but upright bipedal fashion or they can walk on all fours depending on their preference. They can come in any color/variety of colors, their scales are very durable, think like chain mail. For visual reference the scales are similar to a Komodo Dragon in appearance. They can have any color eyes, and piercings and horns are acceptable as well. They live the longest of the native sentient species at around 800 years old. They do not speak like humans and the Shie they use a form of telepathy to communicate.

~~~~~~~~

Rules

1. Romance and swearing are permitted but please follow the forum rules for T15.

2. You may have as many characters as you can keep up with.

3. Be respectful of other players and no bullying.

4. Gore is permitted and try to be fair when fighting with others.

5. Have fun and feel free to ask questions or make suggestions. Smile

Link to Character sheets: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Link to OOC: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Re: The Space Between

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Emmaline crawled over to wear a chair was and struggled to sit in it but she managed to. She would wait for Atticus' return while hoping it wasn't nausea.
Atticus had some food delivered to her room while he sent his message. He found that Paige was indeed busy but she would try to make it by as soon as she could. With  sigh he prepared himself to go back in there and figure out how to deal with this situation.

Emmaline refused to eat but she did drink what they brought to her.
Atticus knocked softly on the door before coming into the room. "I've let Paige know you want her here and she is going to try to get here as soon as she can. But she is a very busy woman, so it might not be right away." He told her simply noticing she had not touched her food.

Emmaline frowned deeply. "D-d-did you tell her-" she cut off, she meant about the fact that she was pregnant. She didn't know she was having twins and so this would be the worst year possible of her life.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:50 pm

Sokar chuckled, "I hear you and agree whole heartily, trust me on that." He told her with a smile as he took her hand and pulled her over to the edge of the building so they could look down at the city. " I find them fascinating and want to give them a home since theirs is dying." he told her honestly.

Elijah listened and took mental notes since she seemed to know so much about it all. "I knew some foods were not good for him to eat, I didn't know that about garlic though. Interesting that in small amounts it can be beneficial but in higher amounts its not good for them." He said with interest as he smelled the food she was mixing together for the pets. It smelled good enough for him to eat.
F'lara smiled softly and nodded, walking to the edge with him. "I was just saying the other sides' arguments." She assured him. She didn't think he thought of the humans as bad.
~~~
Starr nodded and smiled at him "It's usually the ones that for whatever reason give a whole clove to their pet that get bad reactions" She assured him "Onions, garlic, chives, and leeks are in the Allium family, and are poisonous to both dogs and cats if the dose is too high, and some dogs, like Japanese breeds are more susceptible." 
(and that part is true, though the flea treatment is *supposedly* an old wives tale Wink )
(Lol )

Sokar smiled down at her, he squeezed her hand happily. "I know you were, it is good you can see both sides. It helps you to understand the precarious situation were in here." He told her softly.

Elijah listened to her with interest, she knew so much and he was grateful for her knowledge and her help. He got some bowls for her cat and his dog so they could dish it up once it was done cooking. "I might steal some for myself too." He said with a smile.
F'lara nodded and smiled as she looked to him again "I've been told that before, that I can see both sides of an argument to help find a solution. Like this dome was the solution between those who don't want humans and those who do." 
~~
Starr chuckled and smiled "That's another good part of making your own pet food like this, you could eat it too, if needed." She said, she would set it in the bowls when it was done "Let it cool before they eat it, or they will burn their mouths." She warned, turning to find a bowl to keep the rest in in the fridge for another meal. "We can get some more food, then I can make a big batch that'll last a week instead of a day."
Sokar nodded but looked at her a little sad. "Until they start to leave the dome. Hopefully by then though those who disagree will have seen that it can work and be at ease with it. Although I find that doubtful." He said softly, he did worry about the humans. Here they were bottom of the food chain as it were.

Elijah set the bowls aside once filled to cool off. His dog however was already sitting at his feet drooling in anticipation. "We'll have to see if they have a market or something around here that we can get more food from after this then. Can it be frozen and then thawed out as needed?" He asked her curiously, happy to pick her brain about what she knew of animals.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:51 pm

Atticus had some food delivered to her room while he sent his message. He found that Paige was indeed busy but she would try to make it by as soon as she could. With  sigh he prepared himself to go back in there and figure out how to deal with this situation.

Atticus knocked softly on the door before coming into the room. "I've let Paige know you want her here and she is going to try to get here as soon as she can. But she is a very busy woman, so it might not be right away." He told her simply noticing she had not touched her food.

Emmaline frowned deeply. "D-d-did you tell her-" she cut off, she meant about the fact that she was pregnant. She didn't know she was having twins and so this would be the worst year possible of her life.
Atticus sighed and nodded. "Yes I told her of the new development. Hence why she said she would get here as soon as she could. If you would feel better you could head back home and I will direct her there. I imagine you want her present for the scan?"
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:32 pm

Sokar chuckled, "I hear you and agree whole heartily, trust me on that." He told her with a smile as he took her hand and pulled her over to the edge of the building so they could look down at the city. " I find them fascinating and want to give them a home since theirs is dying." he told her honestly.

Elijah listened and took mental notes since she seemed to know so much about it all. "I knew some foods were not good for him to eat, I didn't know that about garlic though. Interesting that in small amounts it can be beneficial but in higher amounts its not good for them." He said with interest as he smelled the food she was mixing together for the pets. It smelled good enough for him to eat.
F'lara smiled softly and nodded, walking to the edge with him. "I was just saying the other sides' arguments." She assured him. She didn't think he thought of the humans as bad.
~~~
Starr nodded and smiled at him "It's usually the ones that for whatever reason give a whole clove to their pet that get bad reactions" She assured him "Onions, garlic, chives, and leeks are in the Allium family, and are poisonous to both dogs and cats if the dose is too high, and some dogs, like Japanese breeds are more susceptible." 
(and that part is true, though the flea treatment is *supposedly* an old wives tale Wink )
(Lol )

Sokar smiled down at her, he squeezed her hand happily. "I know you were, it is good you can see both sides. It helps you to understand the precarious situation were in here." He told her softly.

Elijah listened to her with interest, she knew so much and he was grateful for her knowledge and her help. He got some bowls for her cat and his dog so they could dish it up once it was done cooking. "I might steal some for myself too." He said with a smile.
F'lara nodded and smiled as she looked to him again "I've been told that before, that I can see both sides of an argument to help find a solution. Like this dome was the solution between those who don't want humans and those who do." 
~~
Starr chuckled and smiled "That's another good part of making your own pet food like this, you could eat it too, if needed." She said, she would set it in the bowls when it was done "Let it cool before they eat it, or they will burn their mouths." She warned, turning to find a bowl to keep the rest in in the fridge for another meal. "We can get some more food, then I can make a big batch that'll last a week instead of a day."
Sokar nodded but looked at her a little sad. "Until they start to leave the dome. Hopefully by then though those who disagree will have seen that it can work and be at ease with it. Although I find that doubtful." He said softly, he did worry about the humans. Here they were bottom of the food chain as it were.

Elijah set the bowls aside once filled to cool off. His dog however was already sitting at his feet drooling in anticipation. "We'll have to see if they have a market or something around here that we can get more food from after this then. Can it be frozen and then thawed out as needed?" He asked her curiously, happy to pick her brain about what she knew of animals.
F'lara nodded and sighed a little "That is the hope, that they can become a part of our world once they have proven to not have anything contagious and have learned how to live here." She said softly.
~~~
Starr nodded and chuckled at how his dog was acting, not that her cat was better. "No counters" She said, pointing to the cat then looking to him again "Yes, it can be frozen, you could even do that and give it to a dog in summer, when it's warm.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:22 pm

Atticus sighed and nodded. "Yes I told her of the new development. Hence why she said she would get here as soon as she could. If you would feel better you could head back home and I will direct her there. I imagine you want her present for the scan?"

Emmaline nodded her head as she sat there and began eating a banana since they brought her one. "I hope I'm ready to be a mother." she said. She wasn't considering taking the baby's life.

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Hailey McCormic - Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Scott-Pierce - African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Henderson - Bobcat; 18 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - Pine marten; 17 years old
Johnny "Derrick" Cade - Black jaguar; 14 years old
Aiko Chung - Gazelle; 17 years old
Bailey Applebottom - Cotoye; 18 years old
Kayleena Smith - Bat-eared fox; 18 years old; Leader of The Bloodspillers
Xyla "Riley" Mathews - Deathstalker scorpion; 15 years old
Tucker Reed - Fossa; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:20 pm

As he massaged, he laid her back into the gentle falls to flush out the hair cleanser. He avoided the falls from spitting down into her eyes or cheek but occasionally a drop did.
She kept her eyes closed and leaned back to let him rinse her hair in the falls. She was really having a hard time figuring out how this man, the one who almost seemed gentle could be the same cold, harsh man from before. As she leaned forward once her hair was washed she opened her eyes and looked over at him curiously.

His dazzling Caribbean-blue eyes were gazing down at her. His smile was also shockingly soft and dashing. He added the second serum to her hair for a deep conditioning then heightened her neck back up. "We'll let that sit for a bit."
Soraya looked at him, she wanted to question him about this sudden tenderness but opted not too for fear that it would change things. "How long does it need to sit for?" She asked instead, wondering if she was going to need a way to pass the time.

"Mmm just a few minutes is all. It helps it become more soft and supplies it with its desired nutritions." He yanked her free Form close and dipped her back into the falls. His sensual lips caressed hers deeply.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
20/20  (20/20)
EXP:
1050/1050  (1050/1050)
Gold Pieces: 4 and 80 Silver pieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:47 pm

She kept her eyes closed and leaned back to let him rinse her hair in the falls. She was really having a hard time figuring out how this man, the one who almost seemed gentle could be the same cold, harsh man from before. As she leaned forward once her hair was washed she opened her eyes and looked over at him curiously.

His dazzling Caribbean-blue eyes were gazing down at her. His smile was also shockingly soft and dashing. He added the second serum to her hair for a deep conditioning then heightened her neck back up. "We'll let that sit for a bit."
Soraya looked at him, she wanted to question him about this sudden tenderness but opted not too for fear that it would change things. "How long does it need to sit for?" She asked instead, wondering if she was going to need a way to pass the time.

"Mmm just a few minutes is all. It helps it become more soft and supplies it with its desired nutritions." He yanked her free Form close and dipped her back into the falls. His sensual lips caressed hers deeply.
Soraya made a surprised noise as he pulled her to him, although she really should have expected it. She melted into his lips, kissing him back eagerly, letting him taste her fully. Her hands found their way up into his hair as she pulled herself closer to him.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:28 pm

Emmaline nodded her head as she sat there and began eating a banana since they brought her one. "I hope I'm ready to be a mother." she said. She wasn't considering taking the baby's life.
Atticus sighed and moved to sit down across the room. "I think every new mother worries about that, there is little that can prepare you to care for a life like that. But I have heard the all mothers have that instinct, that it gets easier once the baby is born." He told her softly, he understood her doubts.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:33 pm

(Lol )

~~

F'lara nodded and sighed a little "That is the hope, that they can become a part of our world once they have proven to not have anything contagious and have learned how to live here." She said softly.
~~~
Starr nodded and chuckled at how his dog was acting, not that her cat was better. "No counters" She said, pointing to the cat then looking to him again "Yes, it can be frozen, you could even do that and give it to a dog in summer, when it's warm.
Sokar nodded at her explanation, he sure hoped it went as smoothly as it was planned for. He had his doubts, some of the voices that were against it were quite loud. "Only time will tell I suppose, maybe, I could see if I could help you here. Have the same job you do. I want this to work." He said gesturing out at the dome and all in it.

Elijah saw the cat and picked up the bowls before she got to them. He laughed a little, "She almost got some there. Mickey would love it frozen, it would double as a toy and food then." He said looking down at his dog before checking the temperature of the food.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:06 pm

Atticus sighed and moved to sit down across the room. "I think every new mother worries about that, there is little that can prepare you to care for a life like that. But I have heard the all mothers have that instinct, that it gets easier once the baby is born." He told her softly, he understood her doubts.

"I'm scared Atticus........what if......what if I'm not a good mom?" she asked, tears dripping and then one hit her palm that sat neatly in her lap.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:51 pm

(Lol )

~~

~~~
Sokar nodded at her explanation, he sure hoped it went as smoothly as it was planned for. He had his doubts, some of the voices that were against it were quite loud. "Only time will tell I suppose, maybe, I could see if I could help you here. Have the same job you do. I want this to work." He said gesturing out at the dome and all in it.

Elijah saw the cat and picked up the bowls before she got to them. He laughed a little, "She almost got some there. Mickey would love it frozen, it would double as a toy and food then." He said looking down at his dog before checking the temperature of the food.
F'lara smiled at that and looked at him "I would like to have a partner to share this with every day, it is a bit of a long time job." She said then chuckled softly.
~~~
Starr chuckled and put the cat back on the floor "Give it a minute kitty, it'll cool off soon." She said and glanced to him "How is it?"

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:27 pm

~~~

F'lara smiled at that and looked at him "I would like to have a partner to share this with every day, it is a bit of a long time job." She said then chuckled softly.
~~~
Starr chuckled and put the cat back on the floor "Give it a minute kitty, it'll cool off soon." She said and glanced to him "How is it?"
Sokar smiled softly at her mention of a desiring a partner. "I will ask then, it will please my family to some degree, hopefully get them off my back for a bit. And I think I will enjoy it, it has been a while since I have done something that satisfies both myself as well as my family. " He said with a chuckle.

Elijah after finding the food was cool enough handed the smaller bowl to her for the cat before setting the larger down for his dog. "Its lukewarm, so probably perfect." He told her as he watched his dog inhale the food.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:12 pm

"I'm scared Atticus........what if......what if I'm not a good mom?" she asked, tears dripping and then one hit her palm that sat neatly in her lap.
He looked up at her and wished he had something more positive to say but he honestly didn't know. "I, I don't know. I would say try to not think about it because it won't do any good but I know that will be hard to do.Ultimately I think you just have to do the very best that you can." He told her softly, he hoped Paige would have better luck with this. But knowing how her own relationship with her daughter was he wasn't so sure.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:07 pm

~~~

~~~
Sokar smiled softly at her mention of a desiring a partner. "I will ask then, it will please my family to some degree, hopefully get them off my back for a bit. And I think I will enjoy it, it has been a while since I have done something that satisfies both myself as well as my family. " He said with a chuckle.

Elijah after finding the food was cool enough handed the smaller bowl to her for the cat before setting the larger down for his dog. "Its lukewarm, so probably perfect." He told her as he watched his dog inhale the food.
F'lara chuckled softly at that and smiled at him "Well, I'm glad to be of help then." She said then looked out over the human city again then checking to be certain she hadn't gotten any messages.
~~~
Starr chuckled and took the cat bowl, moving to the stairs to feed her in her room so that they wouldn't fight over it or anything like that.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:41 pm

He looked up at her and wished he had something more positive to say but he honestly didn't know. "I, I don't know. I would say try to not think about it because it won't do any good but I know that will be hard to do.Ultimately I think you just have to do the very best that you can." He told her softly, he hoped Paige would have better luck with this. But knowing how her own relationship with her daughter was he wasn't so sure.

Emmaline sighed deeply and removed her hands to reveal the tear streams down her cheeks. She took something out of her pocket and it took a little while, but he would realize it was her wedding ring. She clutched it close to her chest and cried some more, silently this time. "Alastair always wanted me to be strong on my own, how can I be strong without him?" she asked to herself.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:03 pm

Soraya made a surprised noise as he pulled her to him, although she really should have expected it. She melted into his lips, kissing him back eagerly, letting him taste her fully. Her hands found their way up into his hair as she pulled herself closer to him.

He leaned her back until she rested on the slick rock. The waterfall constantly flowing down. He passionately tasted her juices around her lips then calmly  licked around her neck.

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
20/20  (20/20)
EXP:
1050/1050  (1050/1050)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:35 pm

He leaned her back until she rested on the slick rock. The waterfall constantly flowing down. He passionately tasted her juices around her lips then calmly  licked around her neck.
Soraya moaned softly as he moved down her neck. One of her hands was running through his wet hair in encouragement to what he was doing. The other ran down his back, trying to get more contact with his body. He was not touching enough of her in her mind. With her body leaned back against the rock she tried to move to wrap her legs around him since she no longer needed them to keep her afloat.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:34 pm

Emmaline sighed deeply and removed her hands to reveal the tear streams down her cheeks. She took something out of her pocket and it took a little while, but he would realize it was her wedding ring. She clutched it close to her chest and cried some more, silently this time. "Alastair always wanted me to be strong on my own, how can I be strong without him?" she asked to herself.
Atticus watched her cry and felt helpless. He knew her question was not directed at him but he felt compelled to answer it anyways. "But your not alone, he will always be with you, a part of you." He told her softly, he may not physically be there with her. But she would always carry him in her heart.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:39 pm

~~~

F'lara chuckled softly at that and smiled at him "Well, I'm glad to be of help then." She said then looked out over the human city again then checking to be certain she hadn't gotten any messages.
~~~
Starr chuckled and took the cat bowl, moving to the stairs to feed her in her room so that they wouldn't fight over it or anything like that.
Solar grinned as he looked out at the Dome. He did t know that he would do a good job at helping her with her work but he wanted to try. "Anything important?" He asked her curiously.

Elijah smiled as he watched his dog lick the bowl clean. It had been a while since he had seen the dog so enthusiastic about food. He was glad she had mentioned making their own food, and hoped her cat was as thrilled with it as Mickey was.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:00 pm

~~~

~~~
Solar grinned as he looked out at the Dome. He did t know that he would do a good job at helping her with her work but he wanted to try. "Anything important?" He asked her curiously.

Elijah smiled as he watched his dog lick the bowl clean. It had been a while since he had seen the dog so enthusiastic about food. He was glad she had mentioned making their own food, and hoped her cat was as thrilled with it as Mickey was.
"Nothing" F'lara said and shrugged "I have to check to be sure noone sent for me, but so far they seem to want to try on their own." 
~~~
Starr soon returned with the empty bowl to wash it, giving Elijah a smile as she did. "Well, they like this a lot." She said and went to wash the bowl out.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:12 pm

Atticus watched her cry and felt helpless. He knew her question was not directed at him but he felt compelled to answer it anyways. "But your not alone, he will always be with you, a part of you." He told her softly, he may not physically be there with her. But she would always carry him in her heart.

Emmaline lofted her arms, wanting a hug, one in which she really needed. She hoped Paige would arrive soon but if what Atticus said was true then it could be at least an hour before Paige arrived to help her with the scan.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:59 am

He leaned her back until she rested on the slick rock. The waterfall constantly flowing down. He passionately tasted her juices around her lips then calmly around her neck.
Soraya moaned softly as he moved down her neck. One of her hands was running through his wet hair in encouragement to what he was doing. The other ran down his back, trying to get more contact with his body. He was not touching enough of her in her mind. With her body leaned back against the rock she tried to move to wrap her legs around him since she no longer needed them to keep her afloat.

After her legs slithered around his hip, he flattened himself against her angelic form. His fingers wriggled through her soft locks and lifted her head slightly. He calmly captured her appetizing lips. His free hand wandered down to her outer thigh.

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
20/20  (20/20)
EXP:
1050/1050  (1050/1050)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:54 pm

He leaned her back until she rested on the slick rock. The waterfall constantly flowing down. He passionately tasted her juices around her lips then calmly around her neck.

After her legs slithered around his hip, he flattened himself against her angelic form. His fingers wriggled through her soft locks and lifted her head slightly. He calmly captured her appetizing lips. His free hand wandered down to her outer thigh.
Soraya kissed him back passionately, although she tell like he was awfully calm given how she felt. She pulled at him eagerly, there was no hiding how badly she wanted him at this point. She broke off their kiss with a pant, his name on her lips breathlessly.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:51 pm

Emmaline lofted her arms, wanting a hug, one in which she really needed. She hoped Paige would arrive soon but if what Atticus said was true then it could be at least an hour before Paige arrived to help her with the scan.
He moved to sit next to her, taking him into her arms and hugging her as she wanted. He too hoped Paige would arrive soon, he felt like he was doing a terrible job of comforting her.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:23 pm

He moved to sit next to her, taking him into her arms and hugging her as she wanted. He too hoped Paige would arrive soon, he felt like he was doing a terrible job of comforting her.

Emmaline hugged him back just as tightly as he did. She cried into his chest and kept asking the same question: "How do I move on without him?"

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:27 am

Soraya kissed him back passionately, although she tell like he was awfully calm given how she felt. She pulled at him eagerly, there was no hiding how badly she wanted him at this point. She broke off their kiss with a pant, his name on her lips breathlessly.

His hands roughly squeezed where they rested; especially the round chunky flesh beside her hip. His fondling became more aggressive as she became more eager for passion. His inner passion ignited and his flesh heated. There was no turning back now.

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
20/20  (20/20)
EXP:
1050/1050  (1050/1050)