The Space Between

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Space Between

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Space Between

All things end, for everything in the universe there is a beginning and an end. For our world, our Earth that end is now. Overpopulation, overuse, abuse, the planet has been used up. Vast deserts stretch across vast expanses, crops wither and die in the now blinding sun. Atmosphere is thin and almost toxic. Humans killed this world and now they pay the price. For some they are content to stay until the very end, until they die with their dying planet. Others like many fear death and what, if anything comes after it, they have been searching for a way out. At first they tried to save the planet, going green is what the movement was called, but it failed, too much damage was done, it was too little too late. When it was agreed that this planet could not be saved they looked for another option, another planet. After all our galaxy was vast, and there were other galaxies out there past ours, if they could find another suitable planet to move the population to they would be saved. But that takes time that they didn't have, thankfully someone did have a plan, Paige Harding. She had spent her life studying the possibility that there were more dimensions then mainstream science thought, and the possibility of moving between these dimensions though stable wormhole portals. At the start of her research they laughed her out of every auditorium she went too, and when she claimed to have traveled to one such dimension they scoffed and said she was crazy. But she kept with it, she knew this was the answer to the question of where the humans would go. She had traveled, mostly by accident through a portal to another dimension, and when she had managed to travel back she spent her life trying to duplicate it on a larger scale so that humanity as she knew it could be saved. She would save any and all she could even if they laughed and mocked her the whole time, it was just who she was.

The year is 2075 and the world is becoming too toxic to sustain life for much longer and she has everything in place to save those willing to take a leap, or step of faith and follow her through her portal. She has recreated it, on a larger scale allowing a large group of people to step through to this new dimension, a chance at a new beginning for some, a chance to live instead of die. The first wave of people are those who did believe her, those who didn't think she was crazy, as well as those she felt were worth enough to be saved, normal people not necessarily those who were rich or brilliant minds, but everyday people. The portal will be open for one hour, and after that it will close, it can only be maintained for one hour at a time. Her plan was to bring this first group through as soon as possible, after that she would attempt to reopen the portal every week for one hour after that for as long as the planet supports life to save as many as she can. After this first group if they survive until the portal is opened again those that are rich can buy their way through the portal, or some can barter and sneak in, however they can to live.

Those that step through the portal will come out the other side in a fresh new world, this dimension is on another planet entirely, far far away from where earth would be. Here Life has taken a different turn, there are humans here although they have advanced far beyond what our technology had reached. Their world is lush and alive, with two moons and a brilliant blue sun, but this is all one would see when they come through the portal. For the humans of this world and all who live there are happy to help save us, they are still cautious. Working with Paige in good faith they have built the dome, a giant glass like structure that all humans through the portal will live in for a time. One to keep disease and parasites foreign to this world in one place, and two so that those of this world can make sure they deserve to be here. The humans of this world call themselves the Shie and they have evolved slightly different from normal humans, longer lives, better health, reincarnation, and what they call spirit melding. Where they meld with one or more spirits, absorbing them within their soul to grow and become better, allowing them to change into this spirits shape at will. Along with the Shie there are the Mey a race of sentient lizard like people who live along side them and helped to build the dome. The Mey can stand on two legs, hunched over, or all fours, they have four fingered hands, and their bodies are cover with chain mail like scales in a myriad of varied colors. They do not speak in the way we speak, they have developed a form of telepathy to communicate with others. While many of the Shie and Mey are ok and even happy that Humans are coming here, their are those who are not, living here will not be without its dangers. But it is a life, or a chance at one, which is more then many will get on Earth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You may play as either Human, Shie or Mey.

For humans, you may come from all walks of life, any age, you can even do a whole family if you want. Once the game begins all humans will start in the same place at the same time.

The Shie are essentially very advanced humans. They look very similar to humans, they tend to be taller then the average human and they have a very ethereal quality to them. Any skin color or hair/eye color combinations are welcome. They can live for a few hundred years, so keep that in mind when you consider their age. They can shape shift, please give a brief description to their other shapes, or at least mention what they can shift into. Generally the older Shie or those who have had many incarnations will have more shapes available. The animals on this planet are open for you to create within reason, just let me know what your thinking and we can go from there.

The Mey are a lizard people, they can walk in an hunched over but upright bipedal fashion or they can walk on all fours depending on their preference. They can come in any color/variety of colors, their scales are very durable, think like chain mail. For visual reference the scales are similar to a Komodo Dragon in appearance. They can have any color eyes, and piercings and horns are acceptable as well. They live the longest of the native sentient species at around 800 years old. They do not speak like humans and the Shie they use a form of telepathy to communicate.

~~~~~~~~

Rules

1. Romance and swearing are permitted but please follow the forum rules for T15.

2. You may have as many characters as you can keep up with.

3. Be respectful of other players and no bullying.

4. Gore is permitted and try to be fair when fighting with others.

5. Have fun and feel free to ask questions or make suggestions. Smile

Link to Character sheets: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Link to OOC: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Re: The Space Between

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Sokar watched F'lara as she did her head count, taking in the humans around them. He found her dedication to the humans and her work very commendable, and touching. She truly cared about these humans even though she had just met them. He smiled softly at her reaching down to take her hand as they walked.

Elijah nodded as he went to the kitchen to try and find some coffee or something similar, he needed the caffeine. "Yeah its going to take me a little while to stop being so startled every time I wake up." He told her with a quiet slightly nervous chuckle.
F'lara looked to him when he touched her hand again then smiled and squeezed it gently. "These seem to be doing fine, which is good." She said softly. 
~~~
Starr nodded and followed him down tot he kitchen, looking around then going over to the coffeepot to start it. "Yeah, it will take a little time, but I think we can get used to it, and the fresh air here."
Sokar grinned and let go of her hand and shifted to his Lupine form to walk alongside her. He figured the humans might enjoy seeing that shape again. And that way she could still answer questions if anyone came up to her.

Elijah smiled as he noticed she had gotten the coffee going, well she had already figured that out. "Did you want some coffee too?" He asked her.
F'lara looked to him when he shifted then looked around again, watching to see if any humans came over to them. 
~~~
"Yes, I like coffee in the morning sometimes" Starr replied and smiled at him "I like cream and sugar in mine, what about you?" She asked curiously
Sokar sat down next to her and wagged his tail a bit to appear less threatening as he was much larger in this shape then F'lara lupine shape.

Elijah smiled and ran a hand through his hair. "I like it just black usually, always have." He as he smelled the lovely smell of brewing coffee.

Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:59 pm

Atticus sighed and nodded."I am trying to yes." He answered simply.

Emmaline then backed away from him. "Paige planned this didn't she/' she asked him, feeling sick to her stomach for some reason.
"In a way I suppose you could say that. She and I are both worried about you, we already lost one person we didn't want to lose you too." He said simply watching her back away a bit.

Emmaline frowned deeply. "I feel sick to my stomach." she said, leaning against the wall.

(It's not the pregnancy, it's just shock of hearing this)
Atticus frowned slightly, "Do you need some water?" He offered getting up off the ground.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:00 pm

Rhys pulled her into his lap and hugged her, kissing her forehead softly. "Hey we'll figure this out, I promise it will all work out ok. Since I am not working i'll handle most of this stuff so you don't have to be so stressed. Ok? All you have to do is tell me when you want to officially be my mate and I will make it happen." He told her with a warm smile.
"Rhys..." Selissa said softly with a warm smile before she hugged him back. "Thank you" she then pulled away to kiss him.
Rhys kissed her back, holding her lovingly in his arms as he did so. He pulled back briefly and smiled at her, "I love you, and your amazing." He told her as he kissed her again.
Selissa smiled "I love you too" she said before she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back passionately.
Rhys chuckled as she kissed him back, he pulled back just a touch so he could look at her. "So that is how you want to re-leave your stress huh?" He asked as he moved her on his lap so she was straddling him.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:16 pm

Emmaline then backed away from him. "Paige planned this didn't she/' she asked him, feeling sick to her stomach for some reason.
"In a way I suppose you could say that. She and I are both worried about you, we already lost one person we didn't want to lose you too." He said simply watching her back away a bit.

Emmaline frowned deeply. "I feel sick to my stomach." she said, leaning against the wall.

Atticus frowned slightly, "Do you need some water?" He offered getting up off the ground.

Emmaline shook her head and then leaned against a different wall and slid down it so now she was on the floor. "Atticus, what's wrong?" she asked him, feeling short of breath.

"Atticus?!" Kohan called around, he had no idea where his older brother was. He walked around cautiously using his cane to navigate the place. "Atticus!" he called out again.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Hailey Elizabeth McCormic - blonde with hazel eyes; Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Monty Henderson - dirty blonde hair with brown eyes; Bobcat; 18 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:40 pm

Emmaline shook her head and then leaned against a different wall and slid down it so now she was on the floor. "Atticus, what's wrong?" she asked him, feeling short of breath.

"Atticus?!" Kohan called around, he had no idea where his older brother was. He walked around cautiously using his cane to navigate the place. "Atticus!" he called out again.
Atticus sighed, "I don't know, probably just a shock to the system, or another panic attack. You have been put under a lot of stress, and you just need time to let it settle." he told her honestly.

One of the people from the medical center would notice Kohan and stopped him. "Hey you looking for your brother?" The woman asked.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:40 pm

"Rhys..." Selissa said softly with a warm smile before she hugged him back. "Thank you" she then pulled away to kiss him.
Rhys kissed her back, holding her lovingly in his arms as he did so. He pulled back briefly and smiled at her, "I love you, and your amazing." He told her as he kissed her again.
Selissa smiled "I love you too" she said before she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back passionately.
Rhys chuckled as she kissed him back, he pulled back just a touch so he could look at her. "So that is how you want to re-leave your stress huh?" He asked as he moved her on his lap so she was straddling him.
"Oh yes, only if your body can handle it. I dont want you to strain yourself." She said softly as rubbed his chest.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:42 pm

"Oh yes, only if your body can handle it. I dont want you to strain yourself." She said softly as rubbed his chest.
Rhys considered this as he leaned back against the couch. "Well if you promise to be gentle with your mate then I would say yes, I can handle it. " He said with a grin, true he was still a touch sore but he was feeling better and he wasn't going to tell her no to this.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:43 pm

Atticus sighed, "I don't know, probably just a shock to the system, or another panic attack. You have been put under a lot of stress, and you just need time to let it settle." he told her honestly.

One of the people from the medical center would notice Kohan and stopped him. "Hey you looking for your brother?" The woman asked.

Emmaline tried to stand up but couldn't find the strength to. Her legs felt like she was underwater. Finally, after several minutes she managed to stand and so she went towards the kitchen.

Kohan frowned deeply at her wording. "I would prefer you not saying looking if you don't mind, I can't see. But yes, I am searching for him." he corrected the female.

Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:09 pm

Emmaline tried to stand up but couldn't find the strength to. Her legs felt like she was underwater. Finally, after several minutes she managed to stand and so she went towards the kitchen.

Kohan frowned deeply at her wording. "I would prefer you not saying looking if you don't mind, I can't see. But yes, I am searching for him." he corrected the female.
Atticus moved to follow her into the kitchen. "Maybe we should just go outside. Too the park maybe, fresh air, just get outside, change of scenery and all that." He suggested although he doubted she would go for it.

The woman flushed and stammered realizing her mistake. "I am so sorry, I, um yeah I am sorry. Atticus took Emmaline back to her house, I can take you there if you want?" She offered to make up for her wording.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:12 pm

Atticus moved to follow her into the kitchen. "Maybe we should just go outside. Too the park maybe, fresh air, just get outside, change of scenery and all that." He suggested although he doubted she would go for it.

The woman flushed and stammered realizing her mistake. "I am so sorry, I, um yeah I am sorry. Atticus took Emmaline back to her house, I can take you there if you want?" She offered to make up for her wording.

Emmaline blinked. "Sure, let me drink some kind of......fruit juice." she said, trying to calm herself down a little.

Kohan tilted his head to the side. "Who's Emmaline?" he asked curiously. "Either way take me to her." he added, wrapping his one arm around hers so she could lead him there.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:47 pm

Emmaline blinked. "Sure, let me drink some kind of......fruit juice." she said, trying to calm herself down a little.

Kohan tilted his head to the side. "Who's Emmaline?" he asked curiously. "Either way take me to her." he added, wrapping his one arm around hers so she could lead him there.
Atticus was a bit surprised by her agreeing but nodded happily. "Good great, I will go wait by the door when your ready." He told her as he walked to the front door and opened it walking outside to give her a little privacy if she needed it. He would wait just outside the front door leaning against the wall for her.

The woman began leading him there, it wasn't far. "She is, was the wife of one of Atticus friends and coworkers. Paige asked him to keep an eye on her since her husband died." She filled him in as they walked.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:56 pm

Sokar watched F'lara as she did her head count, taking in the humans around them. He found her dedication to the humans and her work very commendable, and touching. She truly cared about these humans even though she had just met them. He smiled softly at her reaching down to take her hand as they walked.

Elijah nodded as he went to the kitchen to try and find some coffee or something similar, he needed the caffeine. "Yeah its going to take me a little while to stop being so startled every time I wake up." He told her with a quiet slightly nervous chuckle.
F'lara looked to him when he touched her hand again then smiled and squeezed it gently. "These seem to be doing fine, which is good." She said softly. 
~~~
Starr nodded and followed him down tot he kitchen, looking around then going over to the coffeepot to start it. "Yeah, it will take a little time, but I think we can get used to it, and the fresh air here."
Sokar grinned and let go of her hand and shifted to his Lupine form to walk alongside her. He figured the humans might enjoy seeing that shape again. And that way she could still answer questions if anyone came up to her.

Elijah smiled as he noticed she had gotten the coffee going, well she had already figured that out. "Did you want some coffee too?" He asked her.
F'lara looked to him when he shifted then looked around again, watching to see if any humans came over to them. 
~~~
"Yes, I like coffee in the morning sometimes" Starr replied and smiled at him "I like cream and sugar in mine, what about you?" She asked curiously
Sokar sat down next to her and wagged his tail a bit to appear less threatening as he was much larger in this shape then F'lara lupine shape.

Elijah smiled and ran a hand through his hair. "I like it just black usually, always have." He as he smelled the lovely smell of brewing coffee.
(My only person is in the cafe with your person. )
F'lara looked to him and reached over to touch his fur gently. She couldn't help it, she wanted to touch his fur.
~~~
Starr smiled and would pour two cups, fixing hers the way she liked then taking his over to him "Here you go"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:02 pm

Atticus was a bit surprised by her agreeing but nodded happily. "Good great, I will go wait by the door when your ready." He told her as he walked to the front door and opened it walking outside to give her a little privacy if she needed it. He would wait just outside the front door leaning against the wall for her.

The woman began leading him there, it wasn't far. "She is, was the wife of one of Atticus friends and coworkers. Paige asked him to keep an eye on her since her husband died." She filled him in as they walked.

Emmaline would meet him outside soon after that and she looked less weak now and less shocked.
____
Kohan frowned at this news and glanced away sadly. "How sad." he said softly.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:21 pm

~~~

F'lara looked to him and reached over to touch his fur gently. She couldn't help it, she wanted to touch his fur.
~~~
Starr smiled and would pour two cups, fixing hers the way she liked then taking his over to him "Here you go"
(I know i meant for like random NPC humans. lol but thats ok he is fine with just her petting him. )
Sokar felt her fingers brush his soft fur and looked back at her, his eyes sparkling in amusement. He leaned against her leg and wagged his tail happily, leaning into her gentle petting.

He took the cup from her gratefully and sipped it after blowing on it a bit too cool it off. "Oh thats good. Thank you. How did you sleep?" He asked her finally.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:25 pm

Emmaline would meet him outside soon after that and she looked less weak now and less shocked.
____
Atticus smiled as he saw a woman leading up his brother Kohan. He pushed away from the house and went to get him. "Found my brother wandering again huh?" He asked the woman and waved to her as she smiled before leaving. "You know you could just wait for me to come get you Kohan, you don't have to go wandering the streets searching for me." He said softly with a smile.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:37 pm

~~~

~~~
(I know i meant for like random NPC humans. lol but thats ok he is fine with just her petting him. )
Sokar felt her fingers brush his soft fur and looked back at her, his eyes sparkling in amusement. He leaned against her leg and wagged his tail happily, leaning into her gentle petting.

He took the cup from her gratefully and sipped it after blowing on it a bit too cool it off. "Oh thats good. Thank you. How did you sleep?" He asked her finally.
F'lara flushed and looked down at the ground, though he would be able to see her face since he was shorter in this form. She was well aware that he knew what was going on in this form. 
~~~
"I slept well, considering it is a new place and new bed" Starr replied before sipping her drink. "And you?"

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:40 pm

____
Atticus smiled as he saw a woman leading up his brother Kohan. He pushed away from the house and went to get him. "Found my brother wandering again huh?" He asked the woman and waved to her as she smiled before leaving. "You know you could just wait for me to come get you Kohan, you don't have to go wandering the streets searching for me." He said softly with a smile.

Kohan chuckled and looked up at his brother's face, or where he thought it was. "And stay at home with mom and dad? Are you crazy? So I heard about Emmaline, is she pretty?" he asked curious.

Emmaline stepped outside and saw the younger male and walked over. She didn't notice he was blind. "Atticus, who is this?" she asked him.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:56 pm

~~~

F'lara flushed and looked down at the ground, though he would be able to see her face since he was shorter in this form. She was well aware that he knew what was going on in this form. 
~~~
"I slept well, considering it is a new place and new bed" Starr replied before sipping her drink. "And you?"
Sokar licked her hand gently and wagged his tail harder. She knew he liked it when she blushed.

"I slept well, Mickey is a bed hog but I am used to it. " He said with a small smile as he looked to the lab who was waiting patiently to be feed his breakfast.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:08 pm

____

Kohan chuckled and looked up at his brother's face, or where he thought it was. "And stay at home with mom and dad? Are you crazy? So I heard about Emmaline, is she pretty?" he asked curious.

Emmaline stepped outside and saw the younger male and walked over. She didn't notice he was blind. "Atticus, who is this?" she asked him.
Atticus chuckled at his brother. "Yes she is very pretty but that is besides the point. " He told him with a shake of his head. As she came over Atticus turned and smiled at her.
"Emmaline this is my little brother Kohan. Do you  mind if he touches your face, its how he sees people?" He asked on behalf of his brother knowing it would help him to know what she looked like, or the closest he could get.
"Kohan this is Emmaline." He told his brother while he waited for Emmaline to realize he was blind and answer his question.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:16 pm

____

Atticus chuckled at his brother. "Yes she is very pretty but that is besides the point. " He told him with a shake of his head. As she came over Atticus turned and smiled at her.
"Emmaline this is my little brother Kohan. Do you  mind if he touches your face, its how he sees people?" He asked on behalf of his brother knowing it would help him to know what she looked like, or the closest he could get.
"Kohan this is Emmaline." He told his brother while he waited for Emmaline to realize he was blind and answer his question.

Emmaline looked down at the younger male with very light blonde hair and two different colored eyes. She had never seen someone so interesting before. She stammered a little at Atticus' question. "T-t-touch my face? B-b-but why wou-" she then cut off and gasped. This poor boy is blind? But.......he looked right at me! she thought in disbelief. "W-w-was it the toxic air that did this to him?" she asked Atticus.

At this Kohan's smile disappeared into a frown at the question. He lowered his gaze to the ground and sighed deeply. "It seems even my looks can be deceiving, though I don't know what I look like." he said sadly. He tapped his cane and began finding his way away from them. That was until he tripped and prepared for the impact but suddenly he was caught by something. Emmaline. She had caught him by the arm and waist like a dancer would. She lifted him and handed him his cane.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:21 pm

Emmaline looked down at the younger male with very light blonde hair and two different colored eyes. She had never seen someone so interesting before. She stammered a little at Atticus' question. "T-t-touch my face? B-b-but why wou-" she then cut off and gasped. This poor boy is blind? But.......he looked right at me! she thought in disbelief. "W-w-was it the toxic air that did this to him?" she asked Atticus.

At this Kohan's smile disappeared into a frown at the question. He lowered his gaze to the ground and sighed deeply. "It seems even my looks can be deceiving, though I don't know what I look like." he said sadly. He tapped his cane and began finding his way away from them. That was until he tripped and prepared for the impact but suddenly he was caught by something. Emmaline. She had caught him by the arm and waist like a dancer would. She lifted him and handed him his cane.
Atticus tried to explain to her. "No he was born that way." But his brother already moved off upset. When he saw him trip he moved to help him but Emmaline beat him to it. He gave her a grateful look. "Thanks." He told her.
"You alright Kohan?" He asked a bit protectively, he had been protective of him since his parents had brought him into the house and it wasn't going to change anytime soon.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:25 pm

Atticus tried to explain to her. "No he was born that way." But his brother already moved off upset. When he saw him trip he moved to help him but Emmaline beat him to it. He gave her a grateful look. "Thanks." He told her.
"You alright Kohan?" He asked a bit protectively, he had been protective of him since his parents had brought him into the house and it wasn't going to change anytime soon.

Emmaline frowned deeply and then gasped as Kohan felt her face. "Wow, my brother was right! You are pretty!" Kohan exclaimed. Emmaline's cheeks became rosy and she scooted away a little.

At his brother's question Kohan gave out his signature laugh, which was kind of higher in pitch then his normal voice. It was a laugh only he could love. "Stop babying me, brother, I'm 15!" he commented.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:30 pm

~~~

~~~
Sokar licked her hand gently and wagged his tail harder. She knew he liked it when she blushed.

"I slept well, Mickey is a bed hog but I am used to it. " He said with a small smile as he looked to the lab who was waiting patiently to be feed his breakfast.
F'lara couldn't stop blushing even if she tried, so she just pet him again. "Shall we walk around some more?"
~~~
Starr chuckled softly at that "Does he have his own bed?" She asked curiously, not that that helped much. She thought as she saw her cat come in the room, sniffing around the floor curiously.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:33 pm

Rhys considered this as he leaned back against the couch. "Well if you promise to be gentle with your mate then I would say yes, I can handle it. " He said with a grin, true he was still a touch sore but he was feeling better and he wasn't going to tell her no to this.
"Dont worry i will" Selissa said with a smile as she moved take off his shirt.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:39 pm

Emmaline frowned deeply and then gasped as Kohan felt her face. "Wow, my brother was right! You are pretty!" Kohan exclaimed. Emmaline's cheeks became rosy and she scooted away a little.

At his brother's question Kohan gave out his signature laugh, which was kind of higher in pitch then his normal voice. It was a laugh only he could love. "Stop babying me, brother, I'm 15!" he commented.
Atticus laughed and shook his head, his brother was ridiculous sometimes.. "But your my little brother I am always going to baby you. Even when were old and sitting on the porch in rocking chairs I am still going to baby you." He told him as he reached out and tousled his hair.
He then turned to Emmaline and gave her a soft smile noticing her rosy cheeks.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:52 pm

Atticus laughed and shook his head, his brother was ridiculous sometimes.. "But your my little brother I am always going to baby you. Even when were old and sitting on the porch in rocking chairs I am still going to baby you." He told him as he reached out and tousled his hair.
He then turned to Emmaline and gave her a soft smile noticing her rosy cheeks.

Kohan smiled happily, not noticing Emmaline was blushing. "You'll forget who I was being an old coot." he joked and then tapped his cane. "Listen, the reason I came over was mom and dad are fighting again. This time about the blueberry pie recipe's mysterious displacement. Mom keeps blaming dad he put it through the shredder and he's calling her a forgetful......well, old bat." he explained with an eye roll.

Emmaline chuckled at his brother.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: