The Space Between

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Space Between

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Space Between

All things end, for everything in the universe there is a beginning and an end. For our world, our Earth that end is now. Overpopulation, overuse, abuse, the planet has been used up. Vast deserts stretch across vast expanses, crops wither and die in the now blinding sun. Atmosphere is thin and almost toxic. Humans killed this world and now they pay the price. For some they are content to stay until the very end, until they die with their dying planet. Others like many fear death and what, if anything comes after it, they have been searching for a way out. At first they tried to save the planet, going green is what the movement was called, but it failed, too much damage was done, it was too little too late. When it was agreed that this planet could not be saved they looked for another option, another planet. After all our galaxy was vast, and there were other galaxies out there past ours, if they could find another suitable planet to move the population to they would be saved. But that takes time that they didn't have, thankfully someone did have a plan, Paige Harding. She had spent her life studying the possibility that there were more dimensions then mainstream science thought, and the possibility of moving between these dimensions though stable wormhole portals. At the start of her research they laughed her out of every auditorium she went too, and when she claimed to have traveled to one such dimension they scoffed and said she was crazy. But she kept with it, she knew this was the answer to the question of where the humans would go. She had traveled, mostly by accident through a portal to another dimension, and when she had managed to travel back she spent her life trying to duplicate it on a larger scale so that humanity as she knew it could be saved. She would save any and all she could even if they laughed and mocked her the whole time, it was just who she was.

The year is 2075 and the world is becoming too toxic to sustain life for much longer and she has everything in place to save those willing to take a leap, or step of faith and follow her through her portal. She has recreated it, on a larger scale allowing a large group of people to step through to this new dimension, a chance at a new beginning for some, a chance to live instead of die. The first wave of people are those who did believe her, those who didn't think she was crazy, as well as those she felt were worth enough to be saved, normal people not necessarily those who were rich or brilliant minds, but everyday people. The portal will be open for one hour, and after that it will close, it can only be maintained for one hour at a time. Her plan was to bring this first group through as soon as possible, after that she would attempt to reopen the portal every week for one hour after that for as long as the planet supports life to save as many as she can. After this first group if they survive until the portal is opened again those that are rich can buy their way through the portal, or some can barter and sneak in, however they can to live.

Those that step through the portal will come out the other side in a fresh new world, this dimension is on another planet entirely, far far away from where earth would be. Here Life has taken a different turn, there are humans here although they have advanced far beyond what our technology had reached. Their world is lush and alive, with two moons and a brilliant blue sun, but this is all one would see when they come through the portal. For the humans of this world and all who live there are happy to help save us, they are still cautious. Working with Paige in good faith they have built the dome, a giant glass like structure that all humans through the portal will live in for a time. One to keep disease and parasites foreign to this world in one place, and two so that those of this world can make sure they deserve to be here. The humans of this world call themselves the Shie and they have evolved slightly different from normal humans, longer lives, better health, reincarnation, and what they call spirit melding. Where they meld with one or more spirits, absorbing them within their soul to grow and become better, allowing them to change into this spirits shape at will. Along with the Shie there are the Mey a race of sentient lizard like people who live along side them and helped to build the dome. The Mey can stand on two legs, hunched over, or all fours, they have four fingered hands, and their bodies are cover with chain mail like scales in a myriad of varied colors. They do not speak in the way we speak, they have developed a form of telepathy to communicate with others. While many of the Shie and Mey are ok and even happy that Humans are coming here, their are those who are not, living here will not be without its dangers. But it is a life, or a chance at one, which is more then many will get on Earth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You may play as either Human, Shie or Mey.

For humans, you may come from all walks of life, any age, you can even do a whole family if you want. Once the game begins all humans will start in the same place at the same time.

The Shie are essentially very advanced humans. They look very similar to humans, they tend to be taller then the average human and they have a very ethereal quality to them. Any skin color or hair/eye color combinations are welcome. They can live for a few hundred years, so keep that in mind when you consider their age. They can shape shift, please give a brief description to their other shapes, or at least mention what they can shift into. Generally the older Shie or those who have had many incarnations will have more shapes available. The animals on this planet are open for you to create within reason, just let me know what your thinking and we can go from there.

The Mey are a lizard people, they can walk in an hunched over but upright bipedal fashion or they can walk on all fours depending on their preference. They can come in any color/variety of colors, their scales are very durable, think like chain mail. For visual reference the scales are similar to a Komodo Dragon in appearance. They can have any color eyes, and piercings and horns are acceptable as well. They live the longest of the native sentient species at around 800 years old. They do not speak like humans and the Shie they use a form of telepathy to communicate.

~~~~~~~~

Rules

1. Romance and swearing are permitted but please follow the forum rules for T15.

2. You may have as many characters as you can keep up with.

3. Be respectful of other players and no bullying.

4. Gore is permitted and try to be fair when fighting with others.

5. Have fun and feel free to ask questions or make suggestions. Smile

Link to Character sheets: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Link to OOC: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Re: The Space Between

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Atticus chuckled at his brother mentioning trying to hook him up all the time. "He isn't lying, he is always trying to hook me up. And I keep telling him that I don't mix business with pleasure." He said with a good natured laugh until Emma asked Kohan about his name. Atticus sighed as he knew that while the question of innocent in nature he knew it would upset his brother.
He turned to Emmaline and shook his head to let her know they needed to change the subject. "So Emma what sort of foods do you like?" He asked trying to give his brother time to get out of his slum.

(Man we need to get Kohan a pair of eyes, wouldn't it be neat if he got like a lupine puppy somehow and pack bonded to him and then that became his eyes in a way. )

(Meet me in the chat)

Kohan frowned deeply. He still didn't know what had happened to his real parents. He sighed deeply and walked with his brother, his head down. "Why did I have to be born blind?" he asked suddenly. "I'd rather be deaf." he added in.

Emmaline was about to say something when she was cut off by Kohan's words. She listened and felt bad for the boy.
Atticus sighed and leaned over hugging his brother lightly before continuing to walk to the park. "I don't know Kohan, and I am sorry that you were. But I know this, I love you for the person you are and your blindness is part of that. And in a way, we wouldn't be brothers if you weren't blind because then you may not have been left with us. I am sorry your life has been hard, and I am sorry about what happened to you but I am not sorry that it lead you to being my little brother." He said softly with feeling.

(I'm in there now XD)

Kohan frowned deeply at the hug and sighed. "But, what brother doesn't know what his own family looks like? Mom's been talking about getting my eyes fixed, but........that kind of surgery isn't possible here, is it?" he asked curiously.

Emmaline blinked. "If I may interfere. Atticus is right. He loves you just the way you are just as your mom and dad is. Plus, blindness makes you who you are. The talented, flirty, adorable little boy you are." she said.

At that Kohan smiled happily. That had cheered him up.
Atticus gave Emmaline a grateful look at her words which seemed to cheer his brother back up. "And here we are, the park. Well, were at the edge of the park. There are some swings and tables further in." He explained with a smile.

Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:01 pm

He took a seat across from where he forcefully placed the woman. "Nothing. Just a decent dinner, then I'll give you your normal bath." He clarified to her.
Soraya looked at him for a moment as she tried to find the negative there, surely he had something planned. Some nasty surprise waiting for her. She knew for a fact she wasn't touching any food until he did to make sure it wasn't poisoned. "ok..what about that older fellow? Don't think he would be too keen on you treating your experiment kindly." She said a bit bitterly, she was still a bit hurt by that whole event.

He settled the napkin on his lap and looked up. "My father? Nah. He's home this hour and he walked in unexpectedly." He explained before diving into the delicious exotic food. He had notice She hadn't bothered it. "Would you like to switch?"
Soraya looked back down to the food she was hungry. "I don't much like your father." She said quietly as she watched him dig into his food before looking back her plate. "And um no this, this is fine, thank you." She said a bit unsure what to make of the personality shift in him. She tentatively began eating, however once she tried some of the food her hunger took over and the hesitation faded.

He didn't comment more on his father as he knew how he felt on humans. He was quiet just enjoying his meal he pleasantly made for the two. "You're my experiment during the day and mine at night." He simply told bluntly.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
20/20  (20/20)
EXP:
1050/1050  (1050/1050)
Gold Pieces: 4 and 80 Silver pieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:08 pm

Soraya looked at him for a moment as she tried to find the negative there, surely he had something planned. Some nasty surprise waiting for her. She knew for a fact she wasn't touching any food until he did to make sure it wasn't poisoned. "ok..what about that older fellow? Don't think he would be too keen on you treating your experiment kindly." She said a bit bitterly, she was still a bit hurt by that whole event.

He settled the napkin on his lap and looked up. "My father? Nah. He's home this hour and he walked in unexpectedly." He explained before diving into the delicious exotic food. He had notice She hadn't bothered it. "Would you like to switch?"
Soraya looked back down to the food she was hungry. "I don't much like your father." She said quietly as she watched him dig into his food before looking back her plate. "And um no this, this is fine, thank you." She said a bit unsure what to make of the personality shift in him. She tentatively began eating, however once she tried some of the food her hunger took over and the hesitation faded.

He didn't comment more on his father as he knew how he felt on humans. He was quiet just enjoying his meal he pleasantly made for the two. "You're my experiment during the day and mine at night." He simply told bluntly.
Soraya stopped eating at that and looked up at him. She tried to read his expression to see if he was joking some where in there but he wasn't, he was absolutely serious. "So that's your plan then? And for how long are you going to keep up this arrangement?" She asked him.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:12 pm

Sokar laughed at her reaction and moved to lay down next to her. He gently rested his head on her shoulder like a big fluffy pillow.

Elijah put the first batch of batter in and closed the waffle iron. He then turned to Starr and shrugged unsure. "I don't really know yet, I figure I need to get used to the equipment first, and any new ingredients that need to take the place of old ones. A few days maybe? I have never run a place on my own before."
F'lara laid her head down again, letting him rest his head on her shoulder. She was slacking on her job now, but she didn't care as much at this moment.
~~~
Starr nodded and glanced around the room "Yeah, it'll take a little while to learn all these and figure out what has to change over here." She agreed softly, thinking about staying to help him run this place now, after all, they did have the only pets so far that she knew about that she could treat if needed.
Sokar reached back with his hand and stroked her soft fur while he looked up at the sky through the dome. "I think I am monopolizing your time, I hope I do not get you in trouble." He said softly.

Elijah checked the waffle and then pulled it out onto a plate and pouring more batter in. "Yeah its going to take me a bit, but I hope to get this place going. Once I figure it all out it will be nice having something to look forward to each day."
F'lara sighed at that reminder. He was, but she didn't know if she would get in trouble from it or not. It didn't seem any of the humans needed her when they did see her. She couldn't exactly speak in this form though.
~~~
"It is nice to know you are needed for something, or have something to keep you busy every day." Starr agreed, turning to see if there was any butter, syrup or other fixings to use with the waffles.
Sokar closed his eyes and just rested in the sun as he pet her fur. If she did get into trouble he would simply pull some strings and get her out of it.

Elijah nodded in agreement and pulled the next waffle out and continued until all were cooked and sitting on a plate. He looked at them in excitement. "You ready for Waffles?" He asked her with a grin as he got two plates down and handed one to her.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:23 pm

Sokar laughed at her reaction and moved to lay down next to her. He gently rested his head on her shoulder like a big fluffy pillow.

Elijah put the first batch of batter in and closed the waffle iron. He then turned to Starr and shrugged unsure. "I don't really know yet, I figure I need to get used to the equipment first, and any new ingredients that need to take the place of old ones. A few days maybe? I have never run a place on my own before."
F'lara laid her head down again, letting him rest his head on her shoulder. She was slacking on her job now, but she didn't care as much at this moment.
~~~
Starr nodded and glanced around the room "Yeah, it'll take a little while to learn all these and figure out what has to change over here." She agreed softly, thinking about staying to help him run this place now, after all, they did have the only pets so far that she knew about that she could treat if needed.
Sokar reached back with his hand and stroked her soft fur while he looked up at the sky through the dome. "I think I am monopolizing your time, I hope I do not get you in trouble." He said softly.

Elijah checked the waffle and then pulled it out onto a plate and pouring more batter in. "Yeah its going to take me a bit, but I hope to get this place going. Once I figure it all out it will be nice having something to look forward to each day."
F'lara sighed at that reminder. He was, but she didn't know if she would get in trouble from it or not. It didn't seem any of the humans needed her when they did see her. She couldn't exactly speak in this form though.
~~~
"It is nice to know you are needed for something, or have something to keep you busy every day." Starr agreed, turning to see if there was any butter, syrup or other fixings to use with the waffles.
Sokar closed his eyes and just rested in the sun as he pet her fur. If she did get into trouble he would simply pull some strings and get her out of it.

Elijah nodded in agreement and pulled the next waffle out and continued until all were cooked and sitting on a plate. He looked at them in excitement. "You ready for Waffles?" He asked her with a grin as he got two plates down and handed one to her.
F'lara laid there with her eyes closed as he pet her so gently. Right now, she didn't care if she was going to get in trouble or not. She just wanted to stay her with him for as long as they could.
~~~
"I'm ready" Starr said with a laugh as she took the plate of waffles to a table where she had set the add-ons and their plates and silverware she had found. She looked to him and grinned as she took her seat "Are you ready?"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:37 pm

Soraya stopped eating at that and looked up at him. She tried to read his expression to see if he was joking some where in there but he wasn't, he was absolutely serious. "So that's your plan then? And for how long are you going to keep up this arrangement?" She asked him.

"Hmm..I guess either until you fulfill either two things." He set his fork down then swallowed hard. He coldly looked over. "My experiment or you concur me." He responded with smile that hide his teeth. He returned to his meal.

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
20/20  (20/20)
EXP:
1050/1050  (1050/1050)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:47 pm

"Hmm..I guess either until you fulfill either two things." He set his fork down then swallowed hard. He coldly looked over. "My experiment or you concur me." He responded with smile that hide his teeth. He returned to his meal.
Soraya sighed so that's how it was going to be then. "that might take a while, what are you planning to do about my mother? She will be wondering where I've gone." She said simply. True it might take a few days but eventually Paige would wonder where she had gone.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:15 pm

Soraya sighed so that's how it was going to be then. "that might take a while, what are you planning to do about my mother? She will be wondering where I've gone." She said simply. True it might take a few days but eventually Paige would wonder where she had gone.

Rak'nor glanced over, but chewed first. "Mmm, if she is a problem maybe she could join..." He winked then finished it. "Wouldn't you want her here anyway?"

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
20/20  (20/20)
EXP:
1050/1050  (1050/1050)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:30 pm

Rak'nor glanced over, but chewed first. "Mmm, if she is a problem maybe she could join..." He winked then finished it. "Wouldn't you want her here anyway?"
Soraya looked over at him worriedly. "No! I mean no its better if she stays where she is. Too many people will notice if Paige is gone. If you give me a way to send her a message ill just tell her I'm shacked up with some guy, she'll believe me and drop it. You can even check it over to make sure I'm not saying anything wrong." She said with a nod. She didn't want to see her mother in the same situation, and she would do anything to protect her. "then you can do with me what you like, ill behave."
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:54 pm

~~~

F'lara laid there with her eyes closed as he pet her so gently. Right now, she didn't care if she was going to get in trouble or not. She just wanted to stay her with him for as long as they could.
~~~
"I'm ready" Starr said with a laugh as she took the plate of waffles to a table where she had set the add-ons and their plates and silverware she had found. She looked to him and grinned as she took her seat "Are you ready?"
Sokar turned so he could look at her face where they laid together. He smiled seeing her eyes closed she looked content. He sat up and smiled at her, "You want to see my other shape? I have another." He asked her curiously, he didn't often show it to others.

Elijah sat down and smiled, nodding eagerly. "Its been so long since i've had waffles, I can't wait a moment longer." He said as he reached out to take one of the fluffy waffles and began fixing it up eagerly. Them smelled amazing.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:07 pm

Soraya looked over at him worriedly. "No! I mean no its better if she stays where she is. Too many people will notice if Paige is gone. If you give me a way to send her a message ill just tell her I'm shacked up with some guy, she'll believe me and drop it. You can even check it over to make sure I'm not saying anything wrong." She said with a nod. She didn't want to see her mother in the same situation, and she would do anything to protect her. "then you can do with me what you like, ill behave."

He grinned, "Awe, very protective of family I see?" He resumed to finish a few more bites before harrassing her. "Alright after today we'll set up something to send your mother a message. But I want to play tonight."

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
20/20  (20/20)
EXP:
1050/1050  (1050/1050)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:16 pm

He grinned, "Awe, very protective of family I see?" He resumed to finish a few more bites before harrassing her. "Alright after today we'll set up something to send your mother a message. But I want to play tonight."
Soraya finished eating, she was not going to answer his question about her being protective of her mother. Of course she was, her mother was all she had left. She looked up to him as she finished, folding her napkin neatly on the table next to the plate. "Good, as long as I can send her a message. As for tonight, I'd like some different clothes if you don't mind and that bath before we do anything. I'd like to be clean." She said simply, she maybe for the time being a prisoner her but she had standards. And as for him wanting to play, well she wasn't going to complain. He was easy on the eyes and despite her frustration with the man she figured their playtime would be the only thing they actually did together that they both enjoyed and did well.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:57 pm

(Meet me in the chat)

Kohan frowned deeply. He still didn't know what had happened to his real parents. He sighed deeply and walked with his brother, his head down. "Why did I have to be born blind?" he asked suddenly. "I'd rather be deaf." he added in.

Emmaline was about to say something when she was cut off by Kohan's words. She listened and felt bad for the boy.
Atticus sighed and leaned over hugging his brother lightly before continuing to walk to the park. "I don't know Kohan, and I am sorry that you were. But I know this, I love you for the person you are and your blindness is part of that. And in a way, we wouldn't be brothers if you weren't blind because then you may not have been left with us. I am sorry your life has been hard, and I am sorry about what happened to you but I am not sorry that it lead you to being my little brother." He said softly with feeling.

(I'm in there now XD)

Kohan frowned deeply at the hug and sighed. "But, what brother doesn't know what his own family looks like? Mom's been talking about getting my eyes fixed, but........that kind of surgery isn't possible here, is it?" he asked curiously.

Emmaline blinked. "If I may interfere. Atticus is right. He loves you just the way you are just as your mom and dad is. Plus, blindness makes you who you are. The talented, flirty, adorable little boy you are." she said.

Atticus gave Emmaline a grateful look at her words which seemed to cheer his brother back up. "And here we are, the park. Well, were at the edge of the park. There are some swings and tables further in." He explained with a smile.

"Yeah, it's really fun!" Kohan said running forward into the park by chance and then accidentally running into a tree swing with his *ahem* and then collapsed holding onto his groin.

Emmaline winced at that and watched him. "Yeah, I think that's going to hurt for a while." she said, wincing some more.

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Hailey Elizabeth McCormic - blonde with hazel eyes; Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Monty Henderson - dirty blonde hair with brown eyes; Bobcat; 18 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Johnny "Derrick" Cade - longish black hair, grey eyes; Black jaguar; 14 years old
Aiko Chung - Asian, long dark brown hair, blonde highlights, black eyes; Gazelle; 17 years old
Bailey Marie Applebottom - long, slightly curly light auburn hair, blue eyes; Cotoye; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:57 am

~~~

~~~
Sokar turned so he could look at her face where they laid together. He smiled seeing her eyes closed she looked content. He sat up and smiled at her, "You want to see my other shape? I have another." He asked her curiously, he didn't often show it to others.

Elijah sat down and smiled, nodding eagerly. "Its been so long since i've had waffles, I can't wait a moment longer." He said as he reached out to take one of the fluffy waffles and began fixing it up eagerly. Them smelled amazing.
F'lara blinked then moved to sit up, shifting to her humanoid form too. "I would like that, I have a third shape too, an Ikran" 
~~~
Starr chuckled and fixed her waffles then started eating. These were very good to her so she ate slowly to savor them.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:01 am

Selissa continued to kiss him as she reached for her bra to unclip it,  eager to start their night together (Skip)
Rhys cradled her against his chest, they both had a light sheen of sweat from their round of love making. He brushed some of her hair back from her face and kissed her. "You are exquisite, do you know that?" He said softly.
Selissa chuckled softly before she kissed him back. "Thank you Rhys" she hummed as she kissed his chest.
Rhys smiled as she kissed his chest. "Your welcome, and I am not beat. I was going to make you dinner but I might need a little while before I am up to it." He said with a quiet chuckle.
"I could make dinner, I don't want you to push yourself and its better that you rest." She said before kissing his cheek and moving to stand up.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:26 pm

(I'm in there now XD)

"Yeah, it's really fun!" Kohan said running forward into the park by chance and then accidentally running into a tree swing with his *ahem* and then collapsed holding onto his groin.

Emmaline winced at that and watched him. "Yeah, I think that's going to hurt for a while." she said, wincing some more.
Atticus sighed and moved to help his brother up to his feet. "And that is why we don't just randomly run off into unknown territory. " He said as he looked to Emma and nodded at her comment.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:27 pm

Rhys cradled her against his chest, they both had a light sheen of sweat from their round of love making. He brushed some of her hair back from her face and kissed her. "You are exquisite, do you know that?" He said softly.
Selissa chuckled softly before she kissed him back. "Thank you Rhys" she hummed as she kissed his chest.
Rhys smiled as she kissed his chest. "Your welcome, and I am not beat. I was going to make you dinner but I might need a little while before I am up to it." He said with a quiet chuckle.
"I could make dinner, I don't want you to push yourself and its better that you rest." She said before kissing his cheek and moving to stand up.
Rhys nodded and sat back, watching her as she got up. "Alright, I won't argue with you on that point. " He smiled as he watched her gather her clothes.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:30 pm

~~~

F'lara blinked then moved to sit up, shifting to her humanoid form too. "I would like that, I have a third shape too, an Ikran" 
~~~
Starr chuckled and fixed her waffles then started eating. These were very good to her so she ate slowly to savor them.
Sokar smiled as he stepped back a little ways and shifted into his Fire bird form, he bobbed his head a bit before walking over to her. In this shape he was about the size of a great Dane.

Elijah took a bite of his waffles and smiled in contentment. It was even better then he remembered. He looked to her to see if she liked them as well. "These came out perfect." He said with a smile.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:50 pm

~~~

~~~
Sokar smiled as he stepped back a little ways and shifted into his Fire bird form, he bobbed his head a bit before walking over to her. In this shape he was about the size of a great Dane.

Elijah took a bite of his waffles and smiled in contentment. It was even better then he remembered. He looked to her to see if she liked them as well. "These came out perfect." He said with a smile.
"Oh, you are lovely in this form." F'lara said softly as she looked at him then smiled and moved back a little to shift to her Ikran form to let him see that.
~~~
"Yes, they did." Starr said with a grin. "Are you going to do waffles when you open up?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:56 pm

Rhys nodded and sat back, watching her as she got up. "Alright, I won't argue with you on that point. " He smiled as he watched her gather her clothes.
Once she had her clothes on she kissed Rhys's cheek before heading to the kitchen to make dinner.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:16 pm

~~~

"Oh, you are lovely in this form." F'lara said softly as she looked at him then smiled and moved back a little to shift to her Ikran form to let him see that.
~~~
"Yes, they did." Starr said with a grin. "Are you going to do waffles when you open up?"

Sokar bobbed his head a bit as he held his wings out for her to get a better look if she wanted too. When she shifted to he shifted back to his human  form and smiled. "Blue just seems to be your color huh? Very nice, just as lovely as your others." He told her with a smile.

Elijah considered that for a minute. "Maybe, waffles are always well received I think." He replied with a smile as he took another bite.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:20 pm

Once she had her clothes on she kissed Rhys's cheek before heading to the kitchen to make dinner.
Rhys got himself dressed and moved so he could watch her cook. "You know I still need to see your place, i'd like to sometime." He told her with a grin.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:35 pm

~~~

~~~
Sokar bobbed his head a bit as he held his wings out for her to get a better look if she wanted too. When she shifted to he shifted back to his human  form and smiled. "Blue just seems to be your color huh? Very nice, just as lovely as your others." He told her with a smile.

Elijah considered that for a minute. "Maybe, waffles are always well received I think." He replied with a smile as he took another bite.
F'lara dipped her head and chirped before returning to her humanoid form. "Yeah, blue is my favorite color, and is in my creatures. You are lovely in your forms too."
~~~
Starr smiled and nodded "A lot of people like waffles." She said softly "Are you only going to do breakfast, or change meals as the day goes on?" She was curious

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:36 pm

Soraya finished eating, she was not going to answer his question about her being protective of her mother. Of course she was, her mother was all she had left. She looked up to him as she finished, folding her napkin neatly on the table next to the plate. "Good, as long as I can send her a message. As for tonight, I'd like some different clothes if you don't mind and that bath before we do anything. I'd like to be clean." She said simply, she maybe for the time being a prisoner her but she had standards. And as for him wanting to play, well she wasn't going to complain. He was easy on the eyes and despite her frustration with the man she figured their playtime would be the only thing they actually did together that they both enjoyed and did well.

He noticed her plate empty and it's been hours since her last full meal. "Soraya, would you care for more. I know you're not full." He rose up slightly to push down the pan and a few small bowls. He stared intently at her alluring features on her face as she was thinking.

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
20/20  (20/20)
EXP:
1050/1050  (1050/1050)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:47 pm

He noticed her plate empty and it's been hours since her last full meal. "Soraya, would you care for more. I know you're not full." He rose up slightly to push down the pan and a few small bowls. He stared intently at her alluring features on her face as she was thinking.
Soraya looked at the food for a minute and then shook her head. "No thank you I think I have had enough for right now. I don't want to be so full that I make myself sick. Besides unless your planning on with holding food in the future I should be just fine until the next meal." She replied simply, she noticed his staring and gave him a small smile. "Your staring."
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:47 pm

Rhys got himself dressed and moved so he could watch her cook. "You know I still need to see your place, i'd like to sometime." He told her with a grin.
Selissa looked up from her cutting with a smile. "Well you'll be able to see it when we do the field work. All of my equipment is in my home."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum