Broken Halo (Siren and ilovemydog AGAIN!!)

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Broken Halo (Siren and ilovemydog AGAIN!!)

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

BROKEN HALO

The war of the angels and demons have started when the souls of the living were the most strong that year. That and an unsolved murder of a young female angel had angelic fingers pointed directly at the demonic race. Monsters roamed around, mostly allies with the demons that resided in the state of California. Will the war ever end?

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken Halo (Siren and ilovemydog AGAIN!!)

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Acadia would walk thought the forest, thinking to herself about where to go next.

Drake bowed before the prince then looked back to him. "Where is the queen?' he asked.

Snowflake squeaked at her and groomed her fur a little.
____
The prince glanced away and told Drake to follow. He led Drake up the staircase made of bones and onto the second floor. He pointed at the double doors and smiled. "My mother awaits you inside." he said softly.

Acadia smiled and was glad to have a new little friend.

Drake followed then would go to the double doors. thanks. he said to the prince. He then opened the double doors and waked in.

Snowflake hopped onto her head and squeaked again. He didn't speak at all but if she got to know him better his different pitched squeaks could be considered as talking and if she listened it would mean different emotions.
____
The queen sat on her thrown. Her dark red hair unkempt and sticking out in all directions, her red eyes burning and black tear-like markings run down her face. Her black lipstick the color of the night and her horns curled around her skull. She was intimidating to say the least.  

Acadia would listen to his squeaks and smiled, he did have one little power that would help with taking to other monsters or humans that were mute and that was the Telepathic power. For right now she wouldn't use it for the sake of not wanting to invade Snowflake's mind.

Drake stopped then slowly made his way over to her. "You called me here?" he asked, kind of scared of her but trying to act tough for the sake of his pride.

ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:06 pm

Snowflake squeaked at her and groomed her fur a little.
____
The prince glanced away and told Drake to follow. He led Drake up the staircase made of bones and onto the second floor. He pointed at the double doors and smiled. "My mother awaits you inside." he said softly.

Drake followed then would go to the double doors. thanks. he said to the prince. He then opened the double doors and waked in.

Snowflake hopped onto her head and squeaked again. He didn't speak at all but if she got to know him better his different pitched squeaks could be considered as talking and if she listened it would mean different emotions.
____
The queen sat on her thrown. Her dark red hair unkempt and sticking out in all directions, her red eyes burning and black tear-like markings run down her face. Her black lipstick the color of the night and her horns curled around her skull. She was intimidating to say the least.  

Acadia would listen to his squeaks and smiled, he did have one little power that would help with taking to other monsters or humans that were mute and that was the Telepathic power. For right now she wouldn't use it for the sake of not wanting to invade Snowflake's mind.

Drake stopped then slowly made his way over to her. "You called me here?" he asked, kind of scared of her but trying to act tough for the sake of his pride.

Snowflake groomed her ears gently, not hurting her at all. He was too cute to be a monster.
_____
The queen nodded her head and stood up. She wore a satin flowing red dress. She walked over to him with gracefulness beyond even Obsidian's and looked him over. "I called you here because of that angel." she told him, blinking her red eyes.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:10 pm

____

Snowflake groomed her ears gently, not hurting her at all. He was too cute to be a monster.
_____
The queen nodded her head and stood up. She wore a satin flowing red dress. She walked over to him with gracefulness beyond even Obsidian's and looked him over. "I called you here because of that angel." she told him, blinking her red eyes.

Acadia then began to giggle a bit when he did that.
________

Drake nodded. "Yes? What about that angel? I captured her because she was intruding in our territory and tried to blame us for shooting her down." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:16 pm

____

_____

________

Drake nodded. "Yes? What about that angel? I captured her because she was intruding in our territory and tried to blame us for shooting her down." he said.

Snowflake kept doing so to make her giggle more.
____
The queen blinked again. "I wish to appoint you as a knight under my rule that way you'll be the only demon responsible for caring for that angel you captured." she told him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:20 pm

_____

________

____
The queen blinked again. "I wish to appoint you as a knight under my rule that way you'll be the only demon responsible for caring for that angel you captured." she told him.

Acadia would giggle even more.
________

Drake was stunned to hear this, he didn't know what to say at first but few a seconds later he just nodded. "Well thank you, I'll make sure this angel doesn't escape no matter what." he said then bowed before the queen.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:25 am

_____

________

____

________

Drake was stunned to hear this, he didn't know what to say at first but few a seconds later he just nodded. "Well thank you, I'll make sure this angel doesn't escape no matter what." he said then bowed before the queen.

Snowflake hopped off and took flight, leading her towards his home.
_____
The queen smiled wickedly. "But, to prevent her from escaping ever, I want to bring her to the castle's dungeon. For this angel may be the only thing that will protect us if the angels attack. If we manage to use her as bait or as ration, then we may be able to force them into retreat or even submission." she told him wickedly.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:53 pm

________

____

________

_____
The queen smiled wickedly. "But, to prevent her from escaping ever, I want to bring her to the castle's dungeon. For this angel may be the only thing that will protect us if the angels attack. If we manage to use her as bait or as ration, then we may be able to force them into retreat or even submission." she told him wickedly.

Acadia would follow Snowflake to his home.
______

"That's perfect so Ill go get her and bring her here. You can count on me, there will be no problems getting an angel here." he said with a wicked smile.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:25 am

____

________

_____

______

"That's perfect so Ill go get her and bring her here. You can count on me, there will be no problems getting an angel here." he said with a wicked smile.

Snowflake led her to a huge tree out in the forest and squeaked. Many different bunny-bird monsters popped out, all of them had different marking on them.
_____
"Hold your horses there, Drake. There'll be a catch. I'll tell you when you get here." she told him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:23 pm

________

_____

______

Snowflake led her to a huge tree out in the forest and squeaked. Many different bunny-bird monsters popped out, all of them had different marking on them.
_____
"Hold your horses there, Drake. There'll be a catch. I'll tell you when you get here." she told him.

Acadia watched and smiled, she kind of liked this little monster and how cute he was.
_________

"um, ok then?" he said then headed off to get Nakita and bring her to the Demon Queen's palace.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:06 am

Snowflake came over to a pinkish tinted white one and started grooming that one. This one would be considered his mate for life but she didn't like him and so ran away. Snowflake glanced towards Acadia, he needed help.
_____
The queen watched him leave and chuckled evilly.

Once outside he was met with a hippogriff that wasn't demonic at all. Well, not demonic yet. It glanced his way and squeaked a little.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Snowflake came over to a pinkish tinted white one and started grooming that one. This one would be considered his mate for life but she didn't like him and so ran away. Snowflake glanced towards Acadia, he needed help.
_____

Once outside he was met with a hippogriff that wasn't demonic at all. Well, not demonic yet. It glanced his way and squeaked a little.

Acadia smiled then she would use her Telekinesis to speak with Snowflake. You wish for my help with that pink one you like, am I right? she asked as her eyes began to glow white.
_________

Drake watched then went to pet the Hippogriff and would try to make it demonic.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Snowflake came over to a pinkish tinted white one and started grooming that one. This one would be considered his mate for life but she didn't like him and so ran away. Snowflake glanced towards Acadia, he needed help.
_____

Acadia smiled then she would use her Telekinesis to speak with Snowflake. You wish for my help with that pink one you like, am I right? she asked as her eyes began to glow white.
_________

Snowflake nodded his tiny head at her and glanced towards the nest the pink one had gone into. "What do I do to get her attention? I've been trying for months." he asked her in squeaks.
_____
The one guard was holding it by the rope around its neck. "As a knight of our Queen, you get your own hippogriff. They have to be turned demonic if you so wish for it to be so, however this one is strange and strong, so most likely it won't work. This one's name is Agro. He was named by the queen herself." the guard explained.

The hippogriff named Agro hissed a little and bit Drake's finger, telling him he didn't like to be touched.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:01 pm

_____

_________

Snowflake nodded his tiny head at her and glanced towards the nest the pink one had gone into. "What do I do to get her attention? I've been trying for months." he asked her in squeaks.
_____
The one guard was holding it by the rope around its neck. "As a knight of our Queen, you get your own hippogriff. They have to be turned demonic if you so wish for it to be so, however this one is strange and strong, so most likely it won't work. This one's name is Agro. He was named by the queen herself." the guard explained.

The hippogriff named Agro hissed a little and bit Drake's finger, telling him he didn't like to be touched.

"Do nice things for her, try and at eat talk to her first and see where it goes from there." she would tell him, then would lay down for right now.

Drake winced then chuckled. "As it seems, I already have a demonic Hippogriff by the name of Obsidian but I could always use another one in case the other is injured or so." he said then began to look carefully at Agro.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:10 am

_____

_________

_____

"Do nice things for her, try and at eat talk to her first and see where it goes from there." she would tell him, then would lay down for right now.

Drake winced then chuckled. "As it seems, I already have a demonic Hippogriff by the name of Obsidian but I could always use another one in case the other is injured or so." he said then began to look carefully at Agro.

"I have already tried talking to her, she always tells me she's too busy to talk." he told her chirping sadly.
____
Agro ruffled his feathers on his wings and made them stand out to make himself seem bigger than he actually was. He reared up on his hind legs to try and escape but the guard held on tight. "Give him a piece of meat or something. Most of these are not tamed yet." the guard said.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:05 pm

_________

_____

"I have already tried talking to her, she always tells me she's too busy to talk." he told her chirping sadly.
____
Agro ruffled his feathers on his wings and made them stand out to make himself seem bigger than he actually was. He reared up on his hind legs to try and escape but the guard held on tight. "Give him a piece of meat or something. Most of these are not tamed yet." the guard said.

Acadia thought for a second and tried to come up with something. Have you ever considered maybe trying to find out when she isn't busy or maybe leave her nice things she would like. she said.
_______

Drake then made a piece of meat appear in his hand and would carefully try and feed it to Agro.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:44 pm

_____

____

Acadia thought for a second and tried to come up with something. Have you ever considered maybe trying to find out when she isn't busy or maybe leave her nice things she would like. she said.
_______

Drake then made a piece of meat appear in his hand and would carefully try and feed it to Agro.

Snowflake shook his head and squeaked sadly.
_____
Agro flapped his wing and backed up a little.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:54 pm

____

_______

_____

Acadia would just watched for now. Well, I give you what I know to do but I'm not sure what else this lady would like.
_______

Drake watched then would place the put the meat in front of Agro and would let him eat it on his own.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:18 pm

____

_______

_____

Acadia would just watched for now. Well, I give you what I know to do but I'm not sure what else this lady would like.
_______

Drake watched then would place the put the meat in front of Agro and would let him eat it on his own.

Snowflake went to find a flower this time and picked it from the ground and went to give it to the pink one.
______
Agro sniffed at the piece of meat and then ate it.

The guard gulped. "Shall you break him?" they asked.

(Breaking means domesticate it or ride it into being domesticated)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:25 pm

_______

_____

_______

Snowflake went to find a flower this time and picked it from the ground and went to give it to the pink one.
______

Acadia watched and waited to see what happened.
______

Drake watched and smiled. "Give him a moment, I want to see if he'll even eat. he said and watched carefully.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:30 pm

_____

_______

______

______

Drake watched and smiled. "Give him a moment, I want to see if he'll even eat. he said and watched carefully.

Snowflake flew to the pink one's side and offered the flower over to them. It was a pretty purple wild flower. The pink one glanced his way and took the flower and then flew off.
_____
Agro sniffed more at the meat and then slowly began eating it. Swallowing it, the hippogriff stepped towards Drake and sniffed him curiously.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:33 pm

_______

______

______

Snowflake flew to the pink one's side and offered the flower over to them. It was a pretty purple wild flower. The pink one glanced his way and took the flower and then flew off.
_____
Agro sniffed more at the meat and then slowly began eating it. Swallowing it, the hippogriff stepped towards Drake and sniffed him curiously.

Acadia watched then sighed, she knew that was a start but was it a good start?
_______

Drake would then try to pet Agro and see if this time he'd bite or try and attack.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:39 pm

______

______

_____

_______

Drake would then try to pet Agro and see if this time he'd bite or try and attack.

Snowflake gave her some space and then was surprised as the female came back and started grooming him. It definitely was a good start.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:48 pm

______

_____

_______

Snowflake gave her some space and then was surprised as the female came back and started grooming him. It definitely was a good start.

Acadia watched and smiled then would lay her head down for now and rest.
_____

Drake let Agro lick his hand for as long as he wanted to.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:56 pm

_____

_______

_____

Snowflake watched her silently and then flew over to her.
(Have your evil one come and attack him?)
______
Agro stopped and stared into Drake's eyes with his silvery gold ones. He ruffled his wings a little and squeaked loudly as the guard placed a saddle on him and tightened it. "Drake, step onto him, he needs to be tamed now while you got him to stop attacking. If you fail to do so I'm afraid we'll have no choice but to kill him." they explained.

Agro's saddle had a handle on it. The guard then placed a bridle-like thing on him. "Drake, climb on." the guard demanded.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:10 pm

_______

_____

______
Agro stopped and stared into Drake's eyes with his silvery gold ones. He ruffled his wings a little and squeaked loudly as the guard placed a saddle on him and tightened it. "Drake, step onto him, he needs to be tamed now while you got him to stop attacking. If you fail to do so I'm afraid we'll have no choice but to kill him." they explained.

Agro's saddle had a handle on it. The guard then placed a bridle-like thing on him. "Drake, climb on." the guard demanded.
(Alright then, give me a sec)

Acadia would watch Snowflake and smiled a bit, but then got up when she heard something nearby.

The black wolf monster known as Scimitar, had found Acadia and Snowflake, he began to stalk them and would try to attack them both.
_______

Drake chucked and would climb onto the saddle and took the reigns in hand and would make sure Agro wouldn't buck him off.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:17 pm

_____

______

(Alright then, give me a sec)

Acadia would watch Snowflake and smiled a bit, but then got up when she heard something nearby.

The black wolf monster known as Scimitar, had found Acadia and Snowflake, he began to stalk them and would try to attack them both.
_______

Drake chucked and would climb onto the saddle and took the reigns in hand and would make sure Agro wouldn't buck him off.

Snowflake didn't hear anything but the pink one and all the others of his species went into the holes in the trees to hide. He gulped nervously, not knowing what was about to attack him.
_______
Agro reared up onto his hind legs and tried to shake Drake off and then took flight almost immediately, but Drake still have to break him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum