Broken Halo (Siren and ilovemydog AGAIN!!)

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Broken Halo (Siren and ilovemydog AGAIN!!)

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

BROKEN HALO

The war of the angels and demons have started when the souls of the living were the most strong that year. That and an unsolved murder of a young female angel had angelic fingers pointed directly at the demonic race. Monsters roamed around, mostly allies with the demons that resided in the state of California. Will the war ever end?

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken Halo (Siren and ilovemydog AGAIN!!)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Obsidian blinked her eyes and moved her head like an eagle would. She made an X in the soil to the right spot of his O with her claw.
_____
Zelda growled. "Go ahead and follow her dumb***, she doesn't know what she's talking about, silly white weasel." she grumbled as she went into the house.

Drake watched then made an O above her X, then he'd wait to see where she would go next.
_________

Dylan shook his head. "First off, I don't even know what just happened or who that was." he said as he followed Zelda back inside the house. "Second: I said I had one mission and that was saving my friend right now, not go after some white monster wolf thing" he said.

Obsidian intelligently blocked the 3 in a line and put her X in the lower left corner. She then huffed in laughter because she knew he'd know she was smarter than him.
____
Zelda growled. "I plan on assisting you but it's a dangerous mission. Many monsters might parish if we assist, so we're trying to plan so that not a lot of monsters die. Like Snowflake, who's still on your head." she told him.

Snowflake chirped.

Drake saw this then would try for the other side he was trying to outsmart her for once.

Dylan then took Snowflake off his head and into his hands. "Well, I don't want to fight the demons all I want is to get Nakita back and get out of there before they decide they want to fight us." he said.

Obsidian didn't understand the move at all so she just put an X right next to hers, and so he could make a 3-in-a-row if he put his O in the lower right corner while blocking her.
____
Snowflake chirped some more.

Zelda sighed deeply. "Fine, I'll do some scooping around, find her, and bring her here. If I'm unsuccessful, I've either been capture or I'll return and tell you her location. For all we know she could be dead. Now go eat something, you look skin and bones." she said before turning into a shadow and heading towards demon territory without another word.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:44 pm

Drake watched then made an O above her X, then he'd wait to see where she would go next.
_________

Dylan shook his head. "First off, I don't even know what just happened or who that was." he said as he followed Zelda back inside the house. "Second: I said I had one mission and that was saving my friend right now, not go after some white monster wolf thing" he said.

Obsidian intelligently blocked the 3 in a line and put her X in the lower left corner. She then huffed in laughter because she knew he'd know she was smarter than him.
____
Zelda growled. "I plan on assisting you but it's a dangerous mission. Many monsters might parish if we assist, so we're trying to plan so that not a lot of monsters die. Like Snowflake, who's still on your head." she told him.

Snowflake chirped.

Drake saw this then would try for the other side he was trying to outsmart her for once.

Dylan then took Snowflake off his head and into his hands. "Well, I don't want to fight the demons all I want is to get Nakita back and get out of there before they decide they want to fight us." he said.

Obsidian didn't understand the move at all so she just put an X right next to hers, and so he could make a 3-in-a-row if he put his O in the lower right corner while blocking her.
____

Zelda sighed deeply. "Fine, I'll do some scooping around, find her, and bring her here. If I'm unsuccessful, I've either been capture or I'll return and tell you her location. For all we know she could be dead. Now go eat something, you look skin and bones." she said before turning into a shadow and heading towards demon territory without another word.

Drake saw this and put his O in the lower right corner, which made that three in a row for him.

Dylan watched then would go look around for something to eat. He kind of wanted to know about that white wolf monster, but for now he would just try to find some food.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:13 pm

____

Snowflake chirped.

____

Drake saw this and put his O in the lower right corner, which made that three in a row for him.

Dylan watched then would go look around for something to eat. He kind of wanted to know about that white wolf monster, but for now he would just try to find some food.

Obsidian saw the 3-in-a-row and looked at him, not making a move this time for she had lost. She nuzzled him to congratulate him on beating her this time. But then her red eyes glowed which meant something was wrong within their territory and then they glowed blue which meant monster.
____
Zelda tried to sneak into the demon territory and started looking around for an angel.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:19 pm

____

Obsidian saw the 3-in-a-row and looked at him, not making a move this time for she had lost. She nuzzled him to congratulate him on beating her this time. But then her red eyes glowed which meant something was wrong within their territory and then they glowed blue which meant monster.
____
Zelda tried to sneak into the demon territory and started looking around for an angel.

Drake watched this then hissed a bit, he would pet Obsidian then would go to find out what this monster wanted.
_________

The white wolf had followed, but stayed out of demon territory for now since she didn't want to be caught or killed just yet.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:39 pm

____

____

Drake watched this then hissed a bit, he would pet Obsidian then would go to find out what this monster wanted.
_________

The white wolf had followed, but stayed out of demon territory for now since she didn't want to be caught or killed just yet.

Obsidian went to look too.

Nakita looked around as demons from all around rushed past her cell towards the borders.

Zelda wasn't aware she had been spotted.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:53 pm

____

_________

Nakita looked around as demons from all around rushed past her cell towards the borders.

Drake would start searching around the borders of their territory to find out where this minster was at.

The white wolf stayed in the monster territory, so the demons wouldn't bother her.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:52 pm

____

_________

Drake would start searching around the borders of their territory to find out where this minster was at.

The white wolf stayed in the monster territory, so the demons wouldn't bother her.

Zelda was a shadow on the ground and she was looking around for an angel.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:54 pm

_________

Drake continued to look around, he didn't even notice the shadow as he walked by. He thought it was probably one of the small monsters or another demonic hippogriff.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:03 pm

Drake continued to look around, he didn't even notice the shadow as he walked by. He thought it was probably one of the small monsters or another demonic hippogriff.

That was until Zelda found the cell with Nakita in it and came out to her usual form and tried unlocking the door to the cell using one of her claws.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:05 pm

That was until Zelda found the cell with Nakita in it and came out to her usual form and tried unlocking the door to the cell using one of her claws.

Drake sensed someone messing with the cell and quickly ran back to where Nakita was being held. He was able to do sense it since part of the magic was from him.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:08 pm

Drake sensed someone messing with the cell and quickly ran back to where Nakita was being held. He was able to do sense it since part of the magic was from him.

There he noticed Zelda trying to unlock the door. She gasped as she saw him and then growled.

Obsidian came to his side and roared at the black wolf monster.

Nakita backed up away from them.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:12 pm

There he noticed Zelda trying to unlock the door. She gasped as she saw him and then growled.

Drake hissed then used a shadow spell to try to capture Zelda and keep her from getting out of the demon territory.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:26 pm

Drake hissed then used a shadow spell to try to capture Zelda and keep her from getting out of the demon territory.

Zelda saw this and managed to get the door unlocked.

Nakita immediately flew out of it and towards the monster territory, hoping she'd be protected.

Obsidian flew after her rather quickly.

Zelda was then trapped in a cage thanks to his spell and tried to escape it, but the magical barrier around it made sure she couldn't. She struggled the best she could.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:32 pm

Nakita immediately flew out of it and towards the monster territory, hoping she'd be protected.

Zelda was then trapped in a cage thanks to his spell and tried to escape it, but the magical barrier around it made sure she couldn't. She struggled the best she could.

Drake watched Obsidian go after Nakita for a moment then would look to Zelda and  would come closer to her. He was very pissed that a monster had let an angel out of one of the demon cells.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:51 pm

Drake watched Obsidian go after Nakita for a moment then would look to Zelda and  would come closer to her. He was very pissed that a monster had let an angel out of one of the demon cells.

Nakita flew as fast as she could and Obsidian and a few flying demons were chasing after her.

Zelda's eyes were wide now as he continued towards her cage. She yelped as when she banged against the cage bars it shocked her. She collapsed a bit inside the cage and struggled to stand up again. She was trapped.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:56 pm

Nakita flew as fast as she could and Obsidian and a few flying demons were chasing after her.

Zelda's eyes were wide now as he continued towards her cage. She yelped as when she banged against the cage bars it shocked her. She collapsed a bit inside the cage and struggled to stand up again. She was trapped.

Drake then turned his attention back to Nakita and used a spell to try and bind her wings together so she would fall back to earth.

The white wolf then took a step into demon territory and would try to draw the attention of the demonic hippogriff and the other demons away from Nakita possible.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:17 am

Drake then turned his attention back to Nakita and used a spell to try and bind her wings together so she would fall back to earth.

The white wolf then took a step into demon territory and would try to draw the attention of the demonic hippogriff and the other demons away from Nakita possible.

The demonic hippogriff he hit instead and Obsidian came crashing down. She landed hard atop a building and laid there motionless.

Zelda smiled. "Go, Nakita, go!" she said encouragingly.

Nakita raced off of demon territory and headed towards the angel territory as fast as she can. She came over the monster territory before she was forced to land to go into hiding.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:23 am

The demonic hippogriff he hit instead and Obsidian came crashing down. She landed hard atop a building and laid there motionless.

Nakita raced off of demon territory and headed towards the angel territory as fast as she can. She came over the monster territory before she was forced to land to go into hiding.

Drake would go to find Obsidian and hopefully get to her, he didn't even care about Zelda he needed to get to his loyal friend and heal her.

The white wolf then ran back into the forest and seemed to find Nakita and watched her from a distance.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:34 am

Drake would go to find Obsidian and hopefully get to her, he didn't even care about Zelda he needed to get to his loyal friend and heal her.

The white wolf then ran back into the forest and seemed to find Nakita and watched her from a distance.

Obsidian was laying on her side, her wings tied together but her one wing was ripped and she was bleeding. She tried to stand up and managed to but she kept her one foot off the ground as if she might've twisted it badly.

Zelda smiled upon seeing this. The boy was going to be angry at himself now.
____
Nakita panted a bit and hid behind and underneath several rocks. She looked up towards the sky as it started pouring down rain and lightning. Her shelter was decent but she was now cold. She hugged herself and shivered.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:38 am

Obsidian was laying on her side, her wings tied together but her one wing was ripped and she was bleeding. She tried to stand up and managed to but she kept her one foot off the ground as if she might've twisted it badly.

____
Nakita panted a bit and hid behind and underneath several rocks. She looked up towards the sky as it started pouring down rain and lightning. Her shelter was decent but she was now cold. She hugged herself and shivered.

Drake found Obsidian and quickly came closer to her. "Im so sorry, I was aiming for that angel....I didn't mean to harm you." he said then would quickly use a release spell to make her wings free, then used a healing spell on her one wing and foot.
_______

The white wolf came closer and watched Nakita for a moment, she didn't seem to trust her at first but she was slowly making her way over.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:46 am

____

Drake found Obsidian and quickly came closer to her. "Im so sorry, I was aiming for that angel....I didn't mean to harm you." he said then would quickly use a release spell to make her wings free, then used a healing spell on her one wing and foot.
_______

The white wolf came closer and watched Nakita for a moment, she didn't seem to trust her at first but she was slowly making her way over.

Her wounds didn't heal for some reason and she tried to fly away from him and she managed to, spraying a bit of blood onto him from flying. She flew off towards the woods in demon territory, leaving his behind in the dust.
___
Nakita spotted her but didn't move, fearful a bit.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:50 am

____

_______

Her wounds didn't heal for some reason and she tried to fly away from him and she managed to, spraying a bit of blood onto him from flying. She flew off towards the woods in demon territory, leaving his behind in the dust.
___

Drake watched and sighed, he knew he  had messed up so he decided to head home for now and just hope she would come back eventually.
_______

The white wolf looked at Nakita and saw the fear, so she stopped and just stayed where she was.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:04 am

____

_______

___

Drake watched and sighed, he knew he  had messed up so he decided to head home for now and just hope she would come back eventually.
_______

The white wolf looked at Nakita and saw the fear, so she stopped and just stayed where she was.

He had forgotten about Zelda who was barking wildly at him and growling.
____
Nakita came closer a little, slowly. She reached her hand out slowly.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:13 am

_______

___

_______

____

Drake then remembered her and quickly went back to figure out why she helped an angel get away.
_______

The white wolf froze and watched carefully, then kind of whimpered like she was nervous.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:40 am

___

_______

____

Drake then remembered her and quickly went back to figure out why she helped an angel get away.
_______

The white wolf froze and watched carefully, then kind of whimpered like she was nervous.

Zelda growled at him and snarled.
____
Nakita didn't move at all. She closed her eyes and looked away.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:44 am

_______

____

_______

Zelda growled at him and snarled.
____
Nakita didn't move at all. She closed her eyes and looked away.

Drake came towards her and smirked. "Well? A monster helping an angel? Now why would you do that?" he asked.

The white wolf then sniffed her hand then put her nose against it and closed her eyes too.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum