Max

Last edited by Silver176 on Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: Nariah and Silver

Post by Silver176 on Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:02 pm

Jade sat back in her chair to think it over a moment. While she had been running here she had a passing thought of how nice this town looked. Now she had the opportunity to settle like she wanted so she gave him a nod. "Alright, I accept so thank you for this opportunity and this meal."

Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:59 pm

Max nodded and smiled, wiping his hands clean he extended one across the counter to her. "Welcome aboard partner. You can bunk here for the night if you want, and tomorrow I can show you around. And your welcome, there is too few of us around these days to not help each other out." He said with a grin.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:00 pm

Jade smiled and shook his hand "Thank you again, so what are you like the leader of this town or something?" She asked curiously
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:58 pm

Max laughed at her question. "Oh no, not by a long shot, but I do contribute to it a lot, and I know everyone. The town doesn't really have a leader, it has a council that rotates so everyone has a say in big decisions." He explained, it was part of the reason he had stuck around.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:23 pm

"Have you ever been on the council? " Jade asked before she took a sip of her beer.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:"Have you ever been on the council? " Jade asked before she took a sip of her beer.

Max nodded before he replied. "Yup I was on the council for the last rotation. I was the one who suggested those watch towers so storms and such wouldn't sneak up on us anymore." He said with a proud smile, had been one of the best decisions he had made.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:26 pm

Jade smiled "That is a smart idea, what happened with the watchman? There was no warning when the storm was close until you rang the bill."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Jade smiled "That is a smart idea, what happened with the watchman?  There was no warning when the storm was close until you rang the bill."

Max frowned he would certainly like to know. "I am not sure, they are supposed to be maned at all times, with two person shifts so if someone needs to leave they can. I am going to ask around and see who was on watch, I hope they got the livestock in in time." He said with a sigh as he took a frustrated sip of his beer.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Jade smiled "That is a smart idea, what happened with the watchman?  There was no warning when the storm was close until you rang the bill."

Max frowned he would certainly like to know. "I am not sure, they are supposed to be maned at all times, with two person shifts so if someone needs to leave they can. I am going to ask around and see who was on watch, I hope they got the livestock in in time." He said with a sigh as he took a frustrated sip of his beer.
Jade thought it over a moment before replying "Do you think some is trying to sabotage the town?"
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:34 pm

Jade thought it over a moment before replying "Do you think some is trying to sabotage the town?"
Max frown deepened at that thought. "I certainly hope not, but its possible. Were not the only town out there that is doing well but we are thriving were others might not. Not to mention all the raiders and such who would rather take then grow their own. " He spat out but calmed himself down after a minute. He moved to the window to check outside and see if the storm was dissipating yet. It was winding down, thankfully not one of the longer ones.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:49 pm

Max frown deepened at that thought. "I certainly hope not, but its possible. Were not the only town out there that is doing well but we are thriving were others might not. Not to mention all the raiders and such who would rather take then grow their own. " He spat out but calmed himself down after a minute. He moved to the window to check outside and see if the storm was dissipating yet. It was winding down, thankfully not one of the longer ones.
Jade got up from her seat and went over to him to put a hand on his shoulder "Its alright, if there is anyone trying to take down the town we'll find them together."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:03 pm

Max looked down at her in surprise, it had been a long time since he could count on someone. "Thank you. Um, it looks like the storm is clearing enough we can head upstairs. There is an apartment above mine, its not fancy but it is empty and its yours if you like." He offered to change the subject, he wanted to think about something other then the thought of someone attacking the town he loved so much.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:24 pm

Jade gave him a broad smile " Thank you so much Max, I really appreciate everything you've done for me."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:04 pm

Max gave her a smile and nod. "Hey in this world we all need a hand sometimes. Often though we get so caught up in survival that we get in this mindset that we can't help others." He said with a shake of his head, he had been there once. He grabbed a scarf and handed it too her, pulling one up over his face as he headed for the back door to show her the apartment. The storm had dissipated enough that it would mostly be just dust, any radiation would have blown through with the winds and should be at such low levels that it would be fine.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:44 am

Jade nodded in agreement with a smile as she pulled the scarf over her face and followed him.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:37 pm

Max shut the door behind them and headed up a set of stairs just to the left of the door. Once at the top he unlocked the door and held it open for her before shutting it behind them. He flipped a switch next to the door to turn on the lights before removing his scarf. "Like I said its not much, and its only partially furnished, but its better then nothing. Like my place downstairs it has partially electricity. The wind powers  the generator which we use to power things, but it will only power so much. So I use the lights only during the day, and I use candles and lanterns at night, that way there is enough power for the cooling units. Also there is hot water, but its limited, so I wouldn't take super long showers." He added with a laugh. "What do you think?" He asked looking to her hopefully.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:35 pm

Jade looked around in awe before looking at him. "This is perfect Max. I've never had a home with electricity and hot water " she said softly.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:56 pm

Max chuckled and smiled, "Glad you like it. Its tied into my place as far as water and power goes so if there is a problem let me know. Once the dust dies down a bit I will get you some sheets and blankets for the bed up here." He said pleased that she liked it. He wanted her to be happy here, he hadn't had a partner in some time and he wanted to keep this one.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:01 pm

Jade gave him a bright smile "That would be wonderful, thank you again Max."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:24 pm

Max smiled at down at her and nodded. "Of course, why don't we head down stairs and we can grab some stuff for you to bring up here. Get comfortable for the evening." He offered kindly as he held open the door for her. The wind had died down and he could see people beginning to come out after the storm.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:56 am

Jade nodded "Sounds like a plan, so when will we go scavenging tomorrow?" She asked as she headed downstairs with him.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:48 am

Max walked into his kitchen and headed for a closet to get her some sheets and blankets for her bed. "Well I usually leave just after dawn, I get some breakfast and then head out. Gives me plenty of time, so we will stick to that if its ok with you." He said with a smile as he turned around and handed her the blankets and sheets. He then moved into the kitchen to grab some food and water for her so she would have something up there if she got hungry. He then remembered she needed some towels, so he set the food down and headed for his bathroom.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:59 am

Jade nodded as she took the blankets with a smile. "Sounds good to me" she said as she turned to go upstairs.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:19 am

Max grabbed some towels and soap from his shower, then added the food and water and headed upstairs. he set them on the counter for her. "Alright this should be enough to get you through the basics. We can source furniture and supplies tomorrow while were out if you want."
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:02 pm

"Alright but it doesn't need to be a priority since you've already done enough" Jade said with a smile.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:00 pm

Max smiled and nodded, holding his hands up. "Alright fair enough. See you in the morning? Unless you want to come back down and help me pick through my haul from today?" He offered.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum