Gypsy

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gypsy

Post by Storytellers CAN on Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:23 pm

Jand, Jelecran



Day 1-90 Fall
Weather: Cloudy, cold

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 23196
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gypsy

Post by Storytellers CAN on Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:29 pm

DM: You are near the entrance of the Dwarf city of Jand. You hear an awful soubd at this jumps out at you.


◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 23196
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gypsy

Post by Wafflelover on Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:54 pm

@Storytellers CAN wrote:DM:  You are near the entrance  of  the Dwarf city of Jand.  You hear  an awful  soubd at this jumps out at you.


Gypsy turned around at the vast, smelly humanoid. She snarled and snapped her muzzle at the large creature.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


Survivor!
avatar
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 2704
Likes : 12
Join date : 2014-08-04
Location : In a field of flowers

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
20/20  (20/20)
EXP:
1050/1050  (1050/1050)
Gold Pieces: 4 and 80 Silver pieces

Back to top Go down

Re: Gypsy

Post by Storytellers CAN on Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:06 pm

DM: You may try to out run or engage in battle Here

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 23196
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gypsy

Post by Wafflelover on Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:46 pm

Gypsy takes a sharp turn and bolts past the deadly beast to head back to the village
(Dodge )

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


Survivor!
avatar
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 2704
Likes : 12
Join date : 2014-08-04
Location : In a field of flowers

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
20/20  (20/20)
EXP:
1050/1050  (1050/1050)
Gold Pieces: 4 and 80 Silver pieces

Back to top Go down

Re: Gypsy

Post by Roll of Fate on Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:46 pm

The member 'Wafflelover' has done the following action : Roll Dice


'D20' : 8
avatar
Roll of Fate
■ Dice ■
■ Dice ■

Posts : 820
Likes : 0
Join date : 2014-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Gypsy

Post by Storytellers CAN on Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:48 pm

The beast doesn't expect this surprise.

Grapple check -2 ref

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 23196
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gypsy

Post by Roll of Fate on Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:48 pm

The member 'Storytellers CAN' has done the following action : Roll Dice


'D20' : 5
avatar
Roll of Fate
■ Dice ■
■ Dice ■

Posts : 820
Likes : 0
Join date : 2014-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Gypsy

Post by Storytellers CAN on Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:58 pm

You make it past the beast by the seat of your fur. The guards at the gate had been watching, so they let you pass to safety. I dwarf prepares to fight the beast. Do you rejoin the fight or head into town?

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 23196
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gypsy

Post by Wafflelover on Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:14 pm

@Storytellers CAN wrote:You make it past the beast by the seat of your fur.  The guards at the gate had been watching, so they let you pass to safety.  I dwarf prepares to fight the beast. Do you rejoin  the fight or head into town?

Rejoin the fight)

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


Survivor!
avatar
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 2704
Likes : 12
Join date : 2014-08-04
Location : In a field of flowers

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
20/20  (20/20)
EXP:
1050/1050  (1050/1050)
Gold Pieces: 4 and 80 Silver pieces

Back to top Go down

Re: Gypsy

Post by Storytellers CAN on Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:51 pm

(Return to fight thread. )

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 23196
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gypsy

Post by Storytellers CAN on Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:43 pm

(Don't forget to add your 600 exp)

The dwarves looked at you.  "Are you looking for trouble, wolf?"

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 23196
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gypsy

Post by Wafflelover on Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:53 pm

(I will)

[size=37]She looked up at the dwarves. She headed to the dead beat. "No... It chased me. I was minding my own business.." she informed them after carefully searching the corpse.[/size]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


Survivor!
avatar
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 2704
Likes : 12
Join date : 2014-08-04
Location : In a field of flowers

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
20/20  (20/20)
EXP:
1050/1050  (1050/1050)
Gold Pieces: 4 and 80 Silver pieces

Back to top Go down

Re: Gypsy

Post by Roll of Fate on Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:53 pm

The member 'Wafflelover' has done the following action : Roll Dice


'D20' : 3
avatar
Roll of Fate
■ Dice ■
■ Dice ■

Posts : 820
Likes : 0
Join date : 2014-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Gypsy

Post by Storytellers CAN on Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:51 pm

(It retreated, you had only taken half its hp lol)

"You are lucky.  The creatures in these parts are very tough. Most travelers have companions.  Are you coming into the city?"

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 23196
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gypsy

Post by Wafflelover on Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:30 pm

(you are confusing. )

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


Survivor!
avatar
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 2704
Likes : 12
Join date : 2014-08-04
Location : In a field of flowers

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
20/20  (20/20)
EXP:
1050/1050  (1050/1050)
Gold Pieces: 4 and 80 Silver pieces

Back to top Go down

Re: Gypsy

Post by Storytellers CAN on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:33 am

(Bugbear had 37 hp. Yoi took out half of it. He saw enough dwarves coming and with injury, it retreated and ran off. Its still alive. You got the exp )

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 23196
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gypsy

Post by Wafflelover on Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:45 pm

@Storytellers CAN wrote:(It retreated, you had only taken half its hp lol)

"You are lucky.  The creatures in these parts are very tough. Most travelers have companions.  Are you coming into the city?"

(I thought they attacked it too.)

Gypsy sat the lushly grass and sighed. "I guess I could walk in. Is there trouble there?" She questioned the hairy dwarf.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


Survivor!
avatar
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 2704
Likes : 12
Join date : 2014-08-04
Location : In a field of flowers

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
20/20  (20/20)
EXP:
1050/1050  (1050/1050)
Gold Pieces: 4 and 80 Silver pieces

Back to top Go down

Re: Gypsy

Post by Storytellers CAN on Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:27 pm

(No lol. They ran in, and it was like oh poody)

"Only trouble was a drunk pheonix a day ago... lit someone importants pants on fire." They all started laughing.  "Just us rowdy dwarves, and occassional wolfman or stray traveler, absolutely no bloody elves.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 23196
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gypsy

Post by Wafflelover on Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:33 pm

"And how long are you in jail for with such an offense?" She asked deciding to enter the kingdom. She shifted to get humanoid form, she would need to in order to eat.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


Survivor!
avatar
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 2704
Likes : 12
Join date : 2014-08-04
Location : In a field of flowers

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
20/20  (20/20)
EXP:
1050/1050  (1050/1050)
Gold Pieces: 4 and 80 Silver pieces

Back to top Go down

Re: Gypsy

Post by Storytellers CAN on Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:49 pm

"The governor decides that. Usually they get kicked out after a few days." One shrugged.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 23196
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gypsy

Post by Wafflelover on Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:10 pm

(funny.)

"Oh, Alright. I'll watch for that. Can you direct me somewhere to stay the night or a place for some grub?" She asked the helpful dwarf.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


Survivor!
avatar
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 2704
Likes : 12
Join date : 2014-08-04
Location : In a field of flowers

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
20/20  (20/20)
EXP:
1050/1050  (1050/1050)
Gold Pieces: 4 and 80 Silver pieces

Back to top Go down

Re: Gypsy

Post by Storytellers CAN on Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:51 pm

"Yeah... this was lassie." He adjusted his belt like a jolly fellow, and waved her to follow him through the outter court of the city. There were a few markets outside and mostly soldier, and trader activity.  He led her into the mouth of a giant dwarf head shaped gate and went into the mountain. It was a long path of white marble and lit torches.  Plenty were coming and going. He pointed down the hallway, which was long and had some stairs. "Keep goin dat way and when you get to the market, its the big place with the green pillars. "Don't worries about the male wolfs, us dwarves never let them mess with you ladies unless you want it."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 23196
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gypsy

Post by Wafflelover on Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:34 pm

Gypsy watched him adjust his belt finding it odd but didn't comment on it. She followed him throughout the town remembering where everything was that he shared. She looked up the ramp then at him. "Thank you, That's nice to know. And thank you for your help." She courtesy. She continued up the ramp; filosofia his directions to a place to eat.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


Survivor!
avatar
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 2704
Likes : 12
Join date : 2014-08-04
Location : In a field of flowers

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
20/20  (20/20)
EXP:
1050/1050  (1050/1050)
Gold Pieces: 4 and 80 Silver pieces

Back to top Go down

Re: Gypsy

Post by Storytellers CAN on Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:29 am

The inner city was busy and had multiple tiers along the great caver walls. it was well lit with glowing gems and flames. The place with the green pillars was an inn that had a tavern on the lower floor.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 23196
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gypsy

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum