Ishkeil

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ishkeil

Post by Storytellers CAN on Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Jand, Jelecran



Day 1-90 Fall
Weather: Cloudy, cold

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 23209
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down


Re: Ishkeil

Post by Storytellers CAN on Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:22 am

The dwarf quickly tried to jump back

Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 23209
Join date : 2014-04-20

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Roll of Fate on Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:22 am

The member 'Storytellers CAN' has done the following action : Roll Dice


'D20' : 3
avatar
Roll of Fate
■ Dice ■
■ Dice ■

Posts : 820
Likes : 0
Join date : 2014-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Storytellers CAN on Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:24 am

He failed and the unexpected blow knocked him back, dealing 3 damage.

(go to battle thread)

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 23209
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Draxion on Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:36 pm

I search the body.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Base Attack Bonus: +2 | Initiative: +8

Morningstar: +8 (1d8+5 x2)
Shield (bash): +7 (1d4+2 x2)
Crossbow, heavy: +6 (1d10 19-20/x2)

AC: 19 (17 w/o shield)

Turn/Rebuke Undead: 7/7

Saving Throws: Fort: +7, Ref: +5, Will: +10

Daily Spells:

Orisons
• Detect Magic
• Guidance
• Resistance
• Light
1st-Level
• Cure Light Wounds
• Shield of Faith
• Sanctuary
• Doom
• [D] Cure Light Wounds
2nd-Level
• Bull's Strength
• Aid
• Cure Moderate Wounds
• [D] Cure Moderate Wounds

avatar
Draxion
Site Technician
Site Technician

Posts : 238
Likes : 1
Join date : 2016-12-21

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
36/36  (36/36)
EXP:
3150/6000  (3150/6000)
Gold Pieces: 126 gold, 320 silver, 5 copper

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Storytellers CAN on Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:59 pm

He had 60 sp 60 gp, 1 medium dwarven waraxe, and chainmail.

The other prisoner huffed. "Ya hesitant to let me out fer killin a man, yet ya kill a guard... ya got no room to talk."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 23209
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Draxion on Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:08 pm

@Storytellers CAN wrote:He had 60 sp  60 gp, 1 medium dwarven waraxe, and chainmail.

The other prisoner huffed. "Ya hesitant to let me out fer killin a man, yet ya kill a guard... ya got no room to talk."

I pocket the coins and leave the rest before turning to face the other dwarf. "I suggest you watch your tongue or else that will be you," I warn and point to the body with my morningstar.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Base Attack Bonus: +2 | Initiative: +8

Morningstar: +8 (1d8+5 x2)
Shield (bash): +7 (1d4+2 x2)
Crossbow, heavy: +6 (1d10 19-20/x2)

AC: 19 (17 w/o shield)

Turn/Rebuke Undead: 7/7

Saving Throws: Fort: +7, Ref: +5, Will: +10

Daily Spells:

Orisons
• Detect Magic
• Guidance
• Resistance
• Light
1st-Level
• Cure Light Wounds
• Shield of Faith
• Sanctuary
• Doom
• [D] Cure Light Wounds
2nd-Level
• Bull's Strength
• Aid
• Cure Moderate Wounds
• [D] Cure Moderate Wounds

avatar
Draxion
Site Technician
Site Technician

Posts : 238
Likes : 1
Join date : 2016-12-21

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
36/36  (36/36)
EXP:
3150/6000  (3150/6000)
Gold Pieces: 126 gold, 320 silver, 5 copper

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Storytellers CAN on Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:41 pm

Roll for intimidation

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 23209
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Draxion on Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:24 pm

@Storytellers CAN wrote:Roll for intimidation

rolling (+5)


Last edited by Draxion on Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Base Attack Bonus: +2 | Initiative: +8

Morningstar: +8 (1d8+5 x2)
Shield (bash): +7 (1d4+2 x2)
Crossbow, heavy: +6 (1d10 19-20/x2)

AC: 19 (17 w/o shield)

Turn/Rebuke Undead: 7/7

Saving Throws: Fort: +7, Ref: +5, Will: +10

Daily Spells:

Orisons
• Detect Magic
• Guidance
• Resistance
• Light
1st-Level
• Cure Light Wounds
• Shield of Faith
• Sanctuary
• Doom
• [D] Cure Light Wounds
2nd-Level
• Bull's Strength
• Aid
• Cure Moderate Wounds
• [D] Cure Moderate Wounds

avatar
Draxion
Site Technician
Site Technician

Posts : 238
Likes : 1
Join date : 2016-12-21

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
36/36  (36/36)
EXP:
3150/6000  (3150/6000)
Gold Pieces: 126 gold, 320 silver, 5 copper

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Roll of Fate on Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:24 pm

The member 'Draxion' has done the following action : Roll Dice


'D20' : 14
avatar
Roll of Fate
■ Dice ■
■ Dice ■

Posts : 820
Likes : 0
Join date : 2014-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Storytellers CAN on Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:06 pm

Counter

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 23209
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Roll of Fate on Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:06 pm

The member 'Storytellers CAN' has done the following action : Roll Dice


'D20' : 18
avatar
Roll of Fate
■ Dice ■
■ Dice ■

Posts : 820
Likes : 0
Join date : 2014-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Storytellers CAN on Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:08 pm

(That was freaking close dude)

You barely convince the boarish dwarf of your dominance and threat. "Very well... but... can I come wit ya?"

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 23209
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Draxion on Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:00 am

@Storytellers CAN wrote:(That was freaking close dude)

You barely convince the boarish dwarf of your dominance and threat.  "Very well... but... can I come wit ya?"

I sigh. "Fine... I guess I could use you if you are helpful. Do you know this place?"

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Base Attack Bonus: +2 | Initiative: +8

Morningstar: +8 (1d8+5 x2)
Shield (bash): +7 (1d4+2 x2)
Crossbow, heavy: +6 (1d10 19-20/x2)

AC: 19 (17 w/o shield)

Turn/Rebuke Undead: 7/7

Saving Throws: Fort: +7, Ref: +5, Will: +10

Daily Spells:

Orisons
• Detect Magic
• Guidance
• Resistance
• Light
1st-Level
• Cure Light Wounds
• Shield of Faith
• Sanctuary
• Doom
• [D] Cure Light Wounds
2nd-Level
• Bull's Strength
• Aid
• Cure Moderate Wounds
• [D] Cure Moderate Wounds

avatar
Draxion
Site Technician
Site Technician

Posts : 238
Likes : 1
Join date : 2016-12-21

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
36/36  (36/36)
EXP:
3150/6000  (3150/6000)
Gold Pieces: 126 gold, 320 silver, 5 copper

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Storytellers CAN on Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:36 am

"Ya...." he hopped a single time and pointed for the door. "Need a key though"

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 23209
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Draxion on Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:20 pm

@Storytellers CAN wrote:"Ya...."  he hopped a single time and pointed for the door. "Need a key though"

I sigh. "Can't you not bust it down?"

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Base Attack Bonus: +2 | Initiative: +8

Morningstar: +8 (1d8+5 x2)
Shield (bash): +7 (1d4+2 x2)
Crossbow, heavy: +6 (1d10 19-20/x2)

AC: 19 (17 w/o shield)

Turn/Rebuke Undead: 7/7

Saving Throws: Fort: +7, Ref: +5, Will: +10

Daily Spells:

Orisons
• Detect Magic
• Guidance
• Resistance
• Light
1st-Level
• Cure Light Wounds
• Shield of Faith
• Sanctuary
• Doom
• [D] Cure Light Wounds
2nd-Level
• Bull's Strength
• Aid
• Cure Moderate Wounds
• [D] Cure Moderate Wounds

avatar
Draxion
Site Technician
Site Technician

Posts : 238
Likes : 1
Join date : 2016-12-21

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
36/36  (36/36)
EXP:
3150/6000  (3150/6000)
Gold Pieces: 126 gold, 320 silver, 5 copper

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Storytellers CAN on Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:10 pm

"Well, erm.... maybe, but that would be stupid. Everyone on the other side would know we are making a break for it. Still have to get out of the city."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 23209
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Draxion on Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:43 pm

@Storytellers CAN wrote:"Well, erm.... maybe, but that would be stupid. Everyone on the other side would  know we are making a break for it. Still have to get out of the city."

"Then... I guess I can try picking the damn thing," I say and lean in toward the door before getting down on one knee. I try to pick the lock (+2).

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Base Attack Bonus: +2 | Initiative: +8

Morningstar: +8 (1d8+5 x2)
Shield (bash): +7 (1d4+2 x2)
Crossbow, heavy: +6 (1d10 19-20/x2)

AC: 19 (17 w/o shield)

Turn/Rebuke Undead: 7/7

Saving Throws: Fort: +7, Ref: +5, Will: +10

Daily Spells:

Orisons
• Detect Magic
• Guidance
• Resistance
• Light
1st-Level
• Cure Light Wounds
• Shield of Faith
• Sanctuary
• Doom
• [D] Cure Light Wounds
2nd-Level
• Bull's Strength
• Aid
• Cure Moderate Wounds
• [D] Cure Moderate Wounds

avatar
Draxion
Site Technician
Site Technician

Posts : 238
Likes : 1
Join date : 2016-12-21

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
36/36  (36/36)
EXP:
3150/6000  (3150/6000)
Gold Pieces: 126 gold, 320 silver, 5 copper

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Roll of Fate on Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:43 pm

The member 'Draxion' has done the following action : Roll Dice


'D20' : 18
avatar
Roll of Fate
■ Dice ■
■ Dice ■

Posts : 820
Likes : 0
Join date : 2014-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Storytellers CAN on Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:14 am

(Lucky)

You pick the jails main door lock and it opens to a market street by an alley that runns behind the common area, going towards darkness. The market ahead of you is busy.

The dwarf with him pulls up his pants. "Lets get on with it, I need me a woman, its been a month."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 23209
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Draxion on Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:29 pm

@Storytellers CAN wrote:(Lucky)

You pick the jails main door lock and it opens to  a market street by an alley that runns behind the common area, going towards darkness. The market ahead of you is busy.  

The dwarf with him pulls up his pants. "Lets get on with it, I need me a woman, its been a month."

After opening the door and having the natural, bright light shine on my face, I conceal my eyes for a brief moment before being adjusted from being inside darkness for a while. "It's bright," I say to myself and start to slowly emerge outside and scan the area. I then look at the desperate dwarf. "Then I would recommend going to the tavern. I'm sure you'll find some service for that."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Base Attack Bonus: +2 | Initiative: +8

Morningstar: +8 (1d8+5 x2)
Shield (bash): +7 (1d4+2 x2)
Crossbow, heavy: +6 (1d10 19-20/x2)

AC: 19 (17 w/o shield)

Turn/Rebuke Undead: 7/7

Saving Throws: Fort: +7, Ref: +5, Will: +10

Daily Spells:

Orisons
• Detect Magic
• Guidance
• Resistance
• Light
1st-Level
• Cure Light Wounds
• Shield of Faith
• Sanctuary
• Doom
• [D] Cure Light Wounds
2nd-Level
• Bull's Strength
• Aid
• Cure Moderate Wounds
• [D] Cure Moderate Wounds

avatar
Draxion
Site Technician
Site Technician

Posts : 238
Likes : 1
Join date : 2016-12-21

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
36/36  (36/36)
EXP:
3150/6000  (3150/6000)
Gold Pieces: 126 gold, 320 silver, 5 copper

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Storytellers CAN on Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:39 am

@Draxion wrote:
@Storytellers CAN wrote:(Lucky)

You pick the jails main door lock and it opens to  a market street by an alley that runns behind the common area, going towards darkness. The market ahead of you is busy.  

The dwarf with him pulls up his pants. "Lets get on with it, I need me a woman, its been a month."

After opening the door and having the natural, bright light shine on my face, I conceal my eyes for a brief moment before being adjusted from being inside darkness for a while. "It's bright," I say to myself and start to slowly emerge outside and scan the area. I then look at the desperate dwarf. "Then I would recommend going to the tavern. I'm sure you'll find some service for that."
"That's is no one recognizes me. Why don't you come too, eh? I know one not far from the exit that leads to the outer city." He licked his lips. "Besides you need to wash all that blood off a ya."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 23209
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Storytellers CAN on Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:40 am

You are in the inner city, which is inside the mountain.  The only natural light is through mirrors and skylights.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 23209
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Draxion on Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:34 am

@Storytellers CAN wrote:
@Draxion wrote:
@Storytellers CAN wrote:(Lucky)

You pick the jails main door lock and it opens to  a market street by an alley that runns behind the common area, going towards darkness. The market ahead of you is busy.  

The dwarf with him pulls up his pants. "Lets get on with it, I need me a woman, its been a month."

After opening the door and having the natural, bright light shine on my face, I conceal my eyes for a brief moment before being adjusted from being inside darkness for a while. "It's bright," I say to myself and start to slowly emerge outside and scan the area. I then look at the desperate dwarf. "Then I would recommend going to the tavern. I'm sure you'll find some service for that."
"That's is no one recognizes me. Why don't you come too, eh? I know one not far from the exit that leads to the outer city." He licked his lips. "Besides you need to wash all that blood off a ya."

"Why not... " I say quietly to myself but it was audible to be heard clearly. "Show me the way. I'll just follow you."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Base Attack Bonus: +2 | Initiative: +8

Morningstar: +8 (1d8+5 x2)
Shield (bash): +7 (1d4+2 x2)
Crossbow, heavy: +6 (1d10 19-20/x2)

AC: 19 (17 w/o shield)

Turn/Rebuke Undead: 7/7

Saving Throws: Fort: +7, Ref: +5, Will: +10

Daily Spells:

Orisons
• Detect Magic
• Guidance
• Resistance
• Light
1st-Level
• Cure Light Wounds
• Shield of Faith
• Sanctuary
• Doom
• [D] Cure Light Wounds
2nd-Level
• Bull's Strength
• Aid
• Cure Moderate Wounds
• [D] Cure Moderate Wounds

avatar
Draxion
Site Technician
Site Technician

Posts : 238
Likes : 1
Join date : 2016-12-21

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
36/36  (36/36)
EXP:
3150/6000  (3150/6000)
Gold Pieces: 126 gold, 320 silver, 5 copper

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Storytellers CAN on Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:20 am

@Draxion wrote:
@Storytellers CAN wrote:
@Draxion wrote:
@Storytellers CAN wrote:(Lucky)

You pick the jails main door lock and it opens to  a market street by an alley that runns behind the common area, going towards darkness. The market ahead of you is busy.  

The dwarf with him pulls up his pants. "Lets get on with it, I need me a woman, its been a month."

After opening the door and having the natural, bright light shine on my face, I conceal my eyes for a brief moment before being adjusted from being inside darkness for a while. "It's bright," I say to myself and start to slowly emerge outside and scan the area. I then look at the desperate dwarf. "Then I would recommend going to the tavern. I'm sure you'll find some service for that."
"That's is no one recognizes me. Why don't you come too, eh? I know one not far from the exit that leads to the outer city." He licked his lips. "Besides you need to wash all that blood off a ya."

"Why not... " I say quietly to myself but it was audible to be heard clearly. "Show me the way. I'll just follow you."
The dwarf chuckled and took Ishkeil to that very inn. No one noticed either of you thus far.

You walk ibside and see a rare Wolfine (waffle) and several dwarves about.

"They have baths in their rooms here." He said.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 23209
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Draxion on Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:14 am

@Storytellers CAN wrote:
@Draxion wrote:
@Storytellers CAN wrote:
@Draxion wrote:
@Storytellers CAN wrote:(Lucky)

You pick the jails main door lock and it opens to  a market street by an alley that runns behind the common area, going towards darkness. The market ahead of you is busy.  

The dwarf with him pulls up his pants. "Lets get on with it, I need me a woman, its been a month."

After opening the door and having the natural, bright light shine on my face, I conceal my eyes for a brief moment before being adjusted from being inside darkness for a while. "It's bright," I say to myself and start to slowly emerge outside and scan the area. I then look at the desperate dwarf. "Then I would recommend going to the tavern. I'm sure you'll find some service for that."
"That's is no one recognizes me. Why don't you come too, eh? I know one not far from the exit that leads to the outer city." He licked his lips. "Besides you need to wash all that blood off a ya."

"Why not... " I say quietly to myself but it was audible to be heard clearly. "Show me the way. I'll just follow you."
The dwarf chuckled  and took Ishkeil to that very inn. No one noticed  either  of you thus far.

You walk  ibside and see a rare Wolfine (waffle) and several  dwarves about.

"They have baths in their rooms  here."  He said.

"Fancy... " I simply say to the dwarf and look around the lobby in this quite large inn. I didn't have a trust for anyone inside and therefore kept my weapon and shield close by in case I needed it. Unsure of my surroundings, I slowly walk in and approach the bar while leaving the dwarf to do whatever he wanted.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Base Attack Bonus: +2 | Initiative: +8

Morningstar: +8 (1d8+5 x2)
Shield (bash): +7 (1d4+2 x2)
Crossbow, heavy: +6 (1d10 19-20/x2)

AC: 19 (17 w/o shield)

Turn/Rebuke Undead: 7/7

Saving Throws: Fort: +7, Ref: +5, Will: +10

Daily Spells:

Orisons
• Detect Magic
• Guidance
• Resistance
• Light
1st-Level
• Cure Light Wounds
• Shield of Faith
• Sanctuary
• Doom
• [D] Cure Light Wounds
2nd-Level
• Bull's Strength
• Aid
• Cure Moderate Wounds
• [D] Cure Moderate Wounds

avatar
Draxion
Site Technician
Site Technician

Posts : 238
Likes : 1
Join date : 2016-12-21

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
36/36  (36/36)
EXP:
3150/6000  (3150/6000)
Gold Pieces: 126 gold, 320 silver, 5 copper

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Storytellers CAN on Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:51 am

@Draxion wrote:
@Storytellers CAN wrote:
@Draxion wrote:
@Storytellers CAN wrote:
@Draxion wrote:
@Storytellers CAN wrote:(Lucky)

You pick the jails main door lock and it opens to  a market street by an alley that runns behind the common area, going towards darkness. The market ahead of you is busy.  

The dwarf with him pulls up his pants. "Lets get on with it, I need me a woman, its been a month."

After opening the door and having the natural, bright light shine on my face, I conceal my eyes for a brief moment before being adjusted from being inside darkness for a while. "It's bright," I say to myself and start to slowly emerge outside and scan the area. I then look at the desperate dwarf. "Then I would recommend going to the tavern. I'm sure you'll find some service for that."
"That's is no one recognizes me. Why don't you come too, eh? I know one not far from the exit that leads to the outer city." He licked his lips. "Besides you need to wash all that blood off a ya."

"Why not... " I say quietly to myself but it was audible to be heard clearly. "Show me the way. I'll just follow you."
The dwarf chuckled  and took Ishkeil to that very inn. No one noticed  either  of you thus far.

You walk  ibside and see a rare Wolfine (waffle) and several  dwarves about.

"They have baths in their rooms  here."  He said.

"Fancy... " I simply say to the dwarf and look around the lobby in this quite large inn. I didn't have a trust for anyone inside and therefore kept my weapon and shield close by in case I needed it. Unsure of my surroundings, I slowly walk in and approach the bar while leaving the dwarf to do whatever he wanted.
The dwarf at the bar takes notice of you. "Gone hunting? " He asked, seeing the blood.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 23209
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum