Ishkeil

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ishkeil

Post by Storytellers CAN on Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Jand, Jelecran



Day 1-90 Fall
Weather: Cloudy, cold

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 22339
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down


Re: Ishkeil

Post by Storytellers CAN on Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:27 pm

Something keeps pushing it closed as you try to open it.

Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 22339
Join date : 2014-04-21

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Draxion on Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:33 am

@Storytellers CAN wrote:Something  keeps pushing it closed  as you try to open it.

I use my strength to try and power over whatever was making the door close.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Base Attack Bonus: +0 | Initiative: +6

Morningstar: +2 (1d8+2 x2)
Shield (bash): +2 (1d4+1 x2)
Crossbow, heavy: +2 (1d10 19-20/x2)

AC: 18 (16 w/o shield)

Turn/Rebuke Undead: 8/8

Saving Throws: Fort: +4, Ref: +2, Will: +7

Daily Spells:

Orisons
• Detect Magic
• Guidance
• Resistance
1st-Level
• Cure Light Wounds
• Shield of Faith
• Santuary
• [D] Cure Light Wounds

avatar
Draxion
Site Technician
Site Technician

Posts : 131
Likes : 0
Join date : 2016-12-22

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
10/10  (10/10)
EXP:
600/1000  (600/1000)
Gold Pieces: 51 gold, 251 silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Storytellers CAN on Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:20 am

As you start to make progress you hesr a liw grumbling voice and a snort, as if you are waking someone up.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 22339
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Draxion on Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:50 pm

@Storytellers CAN wrote:As you start  to  make  progress  you hesr a liw grumbling voice and a snort, as if you  are  waking  someone  up.

I open the door and go through into the next area.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Base Attack Bonus: +0 | Initiative: +6

Morningstar: +2 (1d8+2 x2)
Shield (bash): +2 (1d4+1 x2)
Crossbow, heavy: +2 (1d10 19-20/x2)

AC: 18 (16 w/o shield)

Turn/Rebuke Undead: 8/8

Saving Throws: Fort: +4, Ref: +2, Will: +7

Daily Spells:

Orisons
• Detect Magic
• Guidance
• Resistance
1st-Level
• Cure Light Wounds
• Shield of Faith
• Santuary
• [D] Cure Light Wounds

avatar
Draxion
Site Technician
Site Technician

Posts : 131
Likes : 0
Join date : 2016-12-22

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
10/10  (10/10)
EXP:
600/1000  (600/1000)
Gold Pieces: 51 gold, 251 silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Storytellers CAN on Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:09 am

As ypu open the door, a drunk dwarf falls sideways.  He grunts and looks at you. "Oi!  Whut ya doin ya drumstick! You're outa yer cage!" *hiccup*

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 22339
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Draxion on Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:37 pm

@Storytellers CAN wrote:As ypu open the door, a drunk dwarf falls sideways.  He grunts and looks at you. "Oi!  Whut ya doin ya drumstick! You're outa yer cage!" *hiccup*

I nearly gag from the smell the dwarf stunk of and blink. "Um, so? who are you, smelly a**?"

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Base Attack Bonus: +0 | Initiative: +6

Morningstar: +2 (1d8+2 x2)
Shield (bash): +2 (1d4+1 x2)
Crossbow, heavy: +2 (1d10 19-20/x2)

AC: 18 (16 w/o shield)

Turn/Rebuke Undead: 8/8

Saving Throws: Fort: +4, Ref: +2, Will: +7

Daily Spells:

Orisons
• Detect Magic
• Guidance
• Resistance
1st-Level
• Cure Light Wounds
• Shield of Faith
• Santuary
• [D] Cure Light Wounds

avatar
Draxion
Site Technician
Site Technician

Posts : 131
Likes : 0
Join date : 2016-12-22

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
10/10  (10/10)
EXP:
600/1000  (600/1000)
Gold Pieces: 51 gold, 251 silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Storytellers CAN on Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:02 am

"You....  ya lit the chancelors pants on fire in the bar last night! Get your tailfeathers back in der."  He rolled over, trying to get up.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 22339
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Draxion on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:15 am

@Storytellers CAN wrote:"You....  ya lit the chancelors pants on fire in the bar last night! Get your tailfeathers back in der."  He rolled over, trying to get up.

I grip my morningstar and shield firmly in my hands, looking dead-on. "You are drunk and it proves it. I still have my equipment." My voice sounds serious. "Now, you have a choice here, dwarf-- let me leave or just face the end of my weapon."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Base Attack Bonus: +0 | Initiative: +6

Morningstar: +2 (1d8+2 x2)
Shield (bash): +2 (1d4+1 x2)
Crossbow, heavy: +2 (1d10 19-20/x2)

AC: 18 (16 w/o shield)

Turn/Rebuke Undead: 8/8

Saving Throws: Fort: +4, Ref: +2, Will: +7

Daily Spells:

Orisons
• Detect Magic
• Guidance
• Resistance
1st-Level
• Cure Light Wounds
• Shield of Faith
• Santuary
• [D] Cure Light Wounds

avatar
Draxion
Site Technician
Site Technician

Posts : 131
Likes : 0
Join date : 2016-12-22

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
10/10  (10/10)
EXP:
600/1000  (600/1000)
Gold Pieces: 51 gold, 251 silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Storytellers CAN on Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:03 pm

@Draxion wrote:
@Storytellers CAN wrote:"You....  ya lit the chancelors pants on fire in the bar last night! Get your tailfeathers back in der."  He rolled over, trying to get up.

I grip my morningstar and shield firmly in my hands, looking dead-on. "You are drunk and it proves it. I still have my equipment." My voice sounds serious. "Now, you have a choice here, dwarf-- let me leave or just face the end of my weapon."
"You're in the middle of our city eh!  How far ya think ya get!?" He got up and padded for his sword, only to pull out a partially eaten turkey leg.  His eyes frew wide and he looked at it. "Blimey!  This is sorcery if I evers sawr it!"

You are in a hallway and can easily go aroubd. You appear to be underground, as stuffy as the air was.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 22339
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Draxion on Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:37 am

@Storytellers CAN wrote:
@Draxion wrote:
@Storytellers CAN wrote:"You....  ya lit the chancelors pants on fire in the bar last night! Get your tailfeathers back in der."  He rolled over, trying to get up.

I grip my morningstar and shield firmly in my hands, looking dead-on. "You are drunk and it proves it. I still have my equipment." My voice sounds serious. "Now, you have a choice here, dwarf-- let me leave or just face the end of my weapon."
"You're in the middle of our city eh!  How far ya think ya get!?" He got up and padded for his sword, only to pull out a partially eaten turkey leg.  His eyes frew wide and he looked at it. "Blimey!  This is sorcery if I evers sawr it!"

You are in a hallway and can easily go aroubd. You appear to be underground, as stuffy as the air was.

"This is a waste of my time," I say and just strike at the dwarf, aiming for his head.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Base Attack Bonus: +0 | Initiative: +6

Morningstar: +2 (1d8+2 x2)
Shield (bash): +2 (1d4+1 x2)
Crossbow, heavy: +2 (1d10 19-20/x2)

AC: 18 (16 w/o shield)

Turn/Rebuke Undead: 8/8

Saving Throws: Fort: +4, Ref: +2, Will: +7

Daily Spells:

Orisons
• Detect Magic
• Guidance
• Resistance
1st-Level
• Cure Light Wounds
• Shield of Faith
• Santuary
• [D] Cure Light Wounds

avatar
Draxion
Site Technician
Site Technician

Posts : 131
Likes : 0
Join date : 2016-12-22

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
10/10  (10/10)
EXP:
600/1000  (600/1000)
Gold Pieces: 51 gold, 251 silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Roll of Fate on Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:37 am

The member 'Draxion' has done the following action : Roll Dice


#1 'D20' : 20

--------------------------------

#2 'D8' : 7
avatar
Roll of Fate
■ Dice ■
■ Dice ■

Posts : 649
Likes : 0
Join date : 2014-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Storytellers CAN on Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:11 am

With a single blow to the drunkards head, you slaughtered him.  With a thump the body fell to the floor.  

Add 300 exp.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 22339
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Draxion on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:43 pm

I search the drunken bastard's body.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Base Attack Bonus: +0 | Initiative: +6

Morningstar: +2 (1d8+2 x2)
Shield (bash): +2 (1d4+1 x2)
Crossbow, heavy: +2 (1d10 19-20/x2)

AC: 18 (16 w/o shield)

Turn/Rebuke Undead: 8/8

Saving Throws: Fort: +4, Ref: +2, Will: +7

Daily Spells:

Orisons
• Detect Magic
• Guidance
• Resistance
1st-Level
• Cure Light Wounds
• Shield of Faith
• Santuary
• [D] Cure Light Wounds

avatar
Draxion
Site Technician
Site Technician

Posts : 131
Likes : 0
Join date : 2016-12-22

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
10/10  (10/10)
EXP:
600/1000  (600/1000)
Gold Pieces: 51 gold, 251 silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Storytellers CAN on Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:04 pm

You found 33 gp 1 sp

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 22339
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Draxion on Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:44 am

@Storytellers CAN wrote:You found 33 gp 1 sp

I smile and pocket the coins before seeing what weapons and armor he had on him if any.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Base Attack Bonus: +0 | Initiative: +6

Morningstar: +2 (1d8+2 x2)
Shield (bash): +2 (1d4+1 x2)
Crossbow, heavy: +2 (1d10 19-20/x2)

AC: 18 (16 w/o shield)

Turn/Rebuke Undead: 8/8

Saving Throws: Fort: +4, Ref: +2, Will: +7

Daily Spells:

Orisons
• Detect Magic
• Guidance
• Resistance
1st-Level
• Cure Light Wounds
• Shield of Faith
• Santuary
• [D] Cure Light Wounds

avatar
Draxion
Site Technician
Site Technician

Posts : 131
Likes : 0
Join date : 2016-12-22

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
10/10  (10/10)
EXP:
600/1000  (600/1000)
Gold Pieces: 51 gold, 251 silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Storytellers CAN on Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:54 am

He had a short sword and chain mail under his acohol and blood drenched tunic.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 22339
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Draxion on Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:06 pm

@Storytellers CAN wrote:He had a short sword and chain mail under his acohol and blood drenched tunic.

I grin at the sight of the chainmail and immediately strip it from the dwarf to use it for myself. I keep my old scalemail and don the chainmail for added protection.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Base Attack Bonus: +0 | Initiative: +6

Morningstar: +2 (1d8+2 x2)
Shield (bash): +2 (1d4+1 x2)
Crossbow, heavy: +2 (1d10 19-20/x2)

AC: 18 (16 w/o shield)

Turn/Rebuke Undead: 8/8

Saving Throws: Fort: +4, Ref: +2, Will: +7

Daily Spells:

Orisons
• Detect Magic
• Guidance
• Resistance
1st-Level
• Cure Light Wounds
• Shield of Faith
• Santuary
• [D] Cure Light Wounds

avatar
Draxion
Site Technician
Site Technician

Posts : 131
Likes : 0
Join date : 2016-12-22

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
10/10  (10/10)
EXP:
600/1000  (600/1000)
Gold Pieces: 51 gold, 251 silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Storytellers CAN on Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:37 pm

There are 2 directions you can go. Left or right?

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 22339
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Draxion on Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:43 pm

@Storytellers CAN wrote:There are 2 directions you can go. Left or right?

I get up and look closely at the junction I come across, deciding to take left.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Base Attack Bonus: +0 | Initiative: +6

Morningstar: +2 (1d8+2 x2)
Shield (bash): +2 (1d4+1 x2)
Crossbow, heavy: +2 (1d10 19-20/x2)

AC: 18 (16 w/o shield)

Turn/Rebuke Undead: 8/8

Saving Throws: Fort: +4, Ref: +2, Will: +7

Daily Spells:

Orisons
• Detect Magic
• Guidance
• Resistance
1st-Level
• Cure Light Wounds
• Shield of Faith
• Santuary
• [D] Cure Light Wounds

avatar
Draxion
Site Technician
Site Technician

Posts : 131
Likes : 0
Join date : 2016-12-22

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
10/10  (10/10)
EXP:
600/1000  (600/1000)
Gold Pieces: 51 gold, 251 silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Storytellers CAN on Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:32 am

You pass several doors then at the end is a door with a sleeping guard. You can hear muffled voices on the other side.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 22339
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Draxion on Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:50 pm

@Storytellers CAN wrote:You pass several doors then at the end is a door with a sleeping guard. You can hear muffled voices on the other side.

I am not going to pass several doors and decide to try out the first one I come across.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Base Attack Bonus: +0 | Initiative: +6

Morningstar: +2 (1d8+2 x2)
Shield (bash): +2 (1d4+1 x2)
Crossbow, heavy: +2 (1d10 19-20/x2)

AC: 18 (16 w/o shield)

Turn/Rebuke Undead: 8/8

Saving Throws: Fort: +4, Ref: +2, Will: +7

Daily Spells:

Orisons
• Detect Magic
• Guidance
• Resistance
1st-Level
• Cure Light Wounds
• Shield of Faith
• Santuary
• [D] Cure Light Wounds

avatar
Draxion
Site Technician
Site Technician

Posts : 131
Likes : 0
Join date : 2016-12-22

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
10/10  (10/10)
EXP:
600/1000  (600/1000)
Gold Pieces: 51 gold, 251 silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Storytellers CAN on Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:12 pm

(The hallway has 3 on the left and three on the right. The guard is sleeping at the one on the end, theres voices coming from the other side. You can see them all at the same time.  )

Do you choose the first door on the left or right?

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 22339
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Draxion on Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:39 pm

@Storytellers CAN wrote:(The hallway has 3 on the left and three on the right. The guard is sleeping at the one on the end, theres voices coming from the other side. You can see them all at the same time.  )

Do you choose the first door on the left or right?

left.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Base Attack Bonus: +0 | Initiative: +6

Morningstar: +2 (1d8+2 x2)
Shield (bash): +2 (1d4+1 x2)
Crossbow, heavy: +2 (1d10 19-20/x2)

AC: 18 (16 w/o shield)

Turn/Rebuke Undead: 8/8

Saving Throws: Fort: +4, Ref: +2, Will: +7

Daily Spells:

Orisons
• Detect Magic
• Guidance
• Resistance
1st-Level
• Cure Light Wounds
• Shield of Faith
• Santuary
• [D] Cure Light Wounds

avatar
Draxion
Site Technician
Site Technician

Posts : 131
Likes : 0
Join date : 2016-12-22

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
10/10  (10/10)
EXP:
600/1000  (600/1000)
Gold Pieces: 51 gold, 251 silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Storytellers CAN on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:47 pm

The door is locked.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 22339
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Draxion on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:51 pm

I attempt to unlock the door (+2).

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Base Attack Bonus: +0 | Initiative: +6

Morningstar: +2 (1d8+2 x2)
Shield (bash): +2 (1d4+1 x2)
Crossbow, heavy: +2 (1d10 19-20/x2)

AC: 18 (16 w/o shield)

Turn/Rebuke Undead: 8/8

Saving Throws: Fort: +4, Ref: +2, Will: +7

Daily Spells:

Orisons
• Detect Magic
• Guidance
• Resistance
1st-Level
• Cure Light Wounds
• Shield of Faith
• Santuary
• [D] Cure Light Wounds

avatar
Draxion
Site Technician
Site Technician

Posts : 131
Likes : 0
Join date : 2016-12-22

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
10/10  (10/10)
EXP:
600/1000  (600/1000)
Gold Pieces: 51 gold, 251 silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Roll of Fate on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:51 pm

The member 'Draxion' has done the following action : Roll Dice


'D20' : 16
avatar
Roll of Fate
■ Dice ■
■ Dice ■

Posts : 649
Likes : 0
Join date : 2014-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum