Ishkeil

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ishkeil

Post by Storytellers CAN on Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Jand, Jelecran



Day 1-90 Fall
Weather: Cloudy, cold

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 23278
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down


Re: Ishkeil

Post by Storytellers CAN on Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:34 pm

@Draxion wrote:
@Storytellers CAN wrote:The cavern is massive, no apparent exit. It goes up several stories and the bottom you cannot see. It is lit by crystals casting off light in the rocks like stars. To your left you see a ledge and a torch, in the distant right another ledge with torches lighting paths.

The Dwarf is in the entrance still.  Do you ask him any questions?

Yes. I turn around and stare at the dwarf who was awkwardly standing there still. "You, perhaps we can work together?" I ask.
"I don't trust you." He huffed. "I was nice enough to offer you an option."

Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 23278
Join date : 2014-04-21

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Draxion on Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:30 pm

@Storytellers CAN wrote:
@Draxion wrote:
@Storytellers CAN wrote:The cavern is massive, no apparent exit. It goes up several stories and the bottom you cannot see. It is lit by crystals casting off light in the rocks like stars. To your left you see a ledge and a torch, in the distant right another ledge with torches lighting paths.

The Dwarf is in the entrance still.  Do you ask him any questions?

Yes. I turn around and stare at the dwarf who was awkwardly standing there still. "You, perhaps we can work together?" I ask.
"I don't trust you." He huffed. "I was nice enough to offer you an option."

"You don't have to trust me," I insure. "I just don't know these mines well enough to navigate, at least not well enough to capture that fugitive who is likely familiar with these caves."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Base Attack Bonus: +2 | Initiative: +8

Morningstar: +8 (1d8+5 x2)
Shield (bash): +7 (1d4+2 x2)
Crossbow, heavy: +6 (1d10 19-20/x2)

AC: 19 (17 w/o shield)

Turn/Rebuke Undead: 7/7

Saving Throws: Fort: +7, Ref: +5, Will: +10

Daily Spells:

Orisons
• Detect Magic
• Guidance
• Resistance
• Light
1st-Level
• Cure Light Wounds
• Shield of Faith
• Sanctuary
• Doom
• [D] Cure Light Wounds
2nd-Level
• Bull's Strength
• Aid
• Cure Moderate Wounds
• [D] Cure Moderate Wounds

avatar
Draxion
Site Technician
Site Technician

Posts : 239
Likes : 1
Join date : 2016-12-22

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
36/36  (36/36)
EXP:
3150/6000  (3150/6000)
Gold Pieces: 126 gold, 320 silver, 5 copper

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Storytellers CAN on Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:40 pm

"He was very well versed in these mines. Tell you what. I will take you to the headmaster. He can get you a map for a price, anyone who goes with you gets the reward money, you get your freedom and banishment. They are sealing off the mines by nightfall to protect the city." He then pointed back up the stair, the way they had come. Anything you fight for you keep.... there's other creatures down here this time of year."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 23278
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Draxion on Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:46 pm

@Storytellers CAN wrote:"He was very well versed in these mines. Tell you what. I will take you to the headmaster. He can get you a map for a price, anyone who goes with you gets the reward money, you get your freedom and banishment. They are sealing off the mines by nightfall to protect the city." He then pointed back up the stair, the way they had come. Anything you fight for you keep.... there's other creatures down here this time of year."

Instead of saying anything back, I simply give him a sharp, single nod.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Base Attack Bonus: +2 | Initiative: +8

Morningstar: +8 (1d8+5 x2)
Shield (bash): +7 (1d4+2 x2)
Crossbow, heavy: +6 (1d10 19-20/x2)

AC: 19 (17 w/o shield)

Turn/Rebuke Undead: 7/7

Saving Throws: Fort: +7, Ref: +5, Will: +10

Daily Spells:

Orisons
• Detect Magic
• Guidance
• Resistance
• Light
1st-Level
• Cure Light Wounds
• Shield of Faith
• Sanctuary
• Doom
• [D] Cure Light Wounds
2nd-Level
• Bull's Strength
• Aid
• Cure Moderate Wounds
• [D] Cure Moderate Wounds

avatar
Draxion
Site Technician
Site Technician

Posts : 239
Likes : 1
Join date : 2016-12-22

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
36/36  (36/36)
EXP:
3150/6000  (3150/6000)
Gold Pieces: 126 gold, 320 silver, 5 copper

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Storytellers CAN on Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:47 pm

"Alright... that way." He pointed and would follow Ishkeil, telling him which way to go.

The headmaster was in the upper level of the mines, and there was a small crowd of those willing to hunt.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 23278
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Draxion on Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:54 am

@Storytellers CAN wrote:"Alright... that way." He pointed and would follow Ishkeil, telling him which way to go.

The headmaster was in the upper level of the mines, and there was a small crowd of those willing to hunt.

I simply wait my turn to see the man.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Base Attack Bonus: +2 | Initiative: +8

Morningstar: +8 (1d8+5 x2)
Shield (bash): +7 (1d4+2 x2)
Crossbow, heavy: +6 (1d10 19-20/x2)

AC: 19 (17 w/o shield)

Turn/Rebuke Undead: 7/7

Saving Throws: Fort: +7, Ref: +5, Will: +10

Daily Spells:

Orisons
• Detect Magic
• Guidance
• Resistance
• Light
1st-Level
• Cure Light Wounds
• Shield of Faith
• Sanctuary
• Doom
• [D] Cure Light Wounds
2nd-Level
• Bull's Strength
• Aid
• Cure Moderate Wounds
• [D] Cure Moderate Wounds

avatar
Draxion
Site Technician
Site Technician

Posts : 239
Likes : 1
Join date : 2016-12-22

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
36/36  (36/36)
EXP:
3150/6000  (3150/6000)
Gold Pieces: 126 gold, 320 silver, 5 copper

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Storytellers CAN on Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:13 am

It is your turn and the headmaster looks at you curiously. Though he is not a dwarf. He looks like a cross between a drow and a human. "Pheonix?" He asks.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 23278
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Draxion on Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:14 am

@Storytellers CAN wrote:It is your turn and the headmaster looks at you curiously.  Though he is not a dwarf.  He looks like a cross between a drow and a human. "Pheonix?"  He asks.

I look at him curiously and answer, "Yes... "

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Base Attack Bonus: +2 | Initiative: +8

Morningstar: +8 (1d8+5 x2)
Shield (bash): +7 (1d4+2 x2)
Crossbow, heavy: +6 (1d10 19-20/x2)

AC: 19 (17 w/o shield)

Turn/Rebuke Undead: 7/7

Saving Throws: Fort: +7, Ref: +5, Will: +10

Daily Spells:

Orisons
• Detect Magic
• Guidance
• Resistance
• Light
1st-Level
• Cure Light Wounds
• Shield of Faith
• Sanctuary
• Doom
• [D] Cure Light Wounds
2nd-Level
• Bull's Strength
• Aid
• Cure Moderate Wounds
• [D] Cure Moderate Wounds

avatar
Draxion
Site Technician
Site Technician

Posts : 239
Likes : 1
Join date : 2016-12-22

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
36/36  (36/36)
EXP:
3150/6000  (3150/6000)
Gold Pieces: 126 gold, 320 silver, 5 copper

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Storytellers CAN on Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:27 am

"Interesting.... well... you'll get a lamp, pick, rope.... you best find someone who knows the mines to go with. The winter solstice is no friendly affair, it starts at midnight." He informed.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 23278
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Draxion on Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:32 am

@Storytellers CAN wrote:"Interesting.... well... you'll get a lamp, pick, rope.... you best find someone who knows the mines to go with. The winter solstice is no friendly affair, it starts at midnight." He informed.

"I don't need those since I already have two. I only need map of these caverns," I say.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Base Attack Bonus: +2 | Initiative: +8

Morningstar: +8 (1d8+5 x2)
Shield (bash): +7 (1d4+2 x2)
Crossbow, heavy: +6 (1d10 19-20/x2)

AC: 19 (17 w/o shield)

Turn/Rebuke Undead: 7/7

Saving Throws: Fort: +7, Ref: +5, Will: +10

Daily Spells:

Orisons
• Detect Magic
• Guidance
• Resistance
• Light
1st-Level
• Cure Light Wounds
• Shield of Faith
• Sanctuary
• Doom
• [D] Cure Light Wounds
2nd-Level
• Bull's Strength
• Aid
• Cure Moderate Wounds
• [D] Cure Moderate Wounds

avatar
Draxion
Site Technician
Site Technician

Posts : 239
Likes : 1
Join date : 2016-12-22

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
36/36  (36/36)
EXP:
3150/6000  (3150/6000)
Gold Pieces: 126 gold, 320 silver, 5 copper

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Storytellers CAN on Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:54 am

"Thats limited in supply.... 20 gp for that of find someone... you give in back, Ill refund 10 gp." He informed. "They are flamable."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 23278
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Draxion on Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:44 am

@Storytellers CAN wrote:"Thats limited in supply.... 20 gp for that of find someone... you give in back, Ill refund 10 gp."  He informed. "They are flamable."

I reach into my pocket and give the man 20 gold as listed. "Here."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Base Attack Bonus: +2 | Initiative: +8

Morningstar: +8 (1d8+5 x2)
Shield (bash): +7 (1d4+2 x2)
Crossbow, heavy: +6 (1d10 19-20/x2)

AC: 19 (17 w/o shield)

Turn/Rebuke Undead: 7/7

Saving Throws: Fort: +7, Ref: +5, Will: +10

Daily Spells:

Orisons
• Detect Magic
• Guidance
• Resistance
• Light
1st-Level
• Cure Light Wounds
• Shield of Faith
• Sanctuary
• Doom
• [D] Cure Light Wounds
2nd-Level
• Bull's Strength
• Aid
• Cure Moderate Wounds
• [D] Cure Moderate Wounds

avatar
Draxion
Site Technician
Site Technician

Posts : 239
Likes : 1
Join date : 2016-12-22

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
36/36  (36/36)
EXP:
3150/6000  (3150/6000)
Gold Pieces: 126 gold, 320 silver, 5 copper

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Storytellers CAN on Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:41 am

He takes it and nods. "Give me a minute, its locked up." He said and arose from his table, heading for another door in the room. He returned with it, it had 3 pages. (Ill message it on discord)

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 23278
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Draxion on Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:55 am

@Storytellers CAN wrote:He takes it and nods. "Give me a minute, its locked up."  He said and arose from his table, heading for another door in the room. He returned with it,  it had 3 pages. (Ill message it on discord)

I take the map and put them in my inventory. "thanks," I say and exit his quarters immediately.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Base Attack Bonus: +2 | Initiative: +8

Morningstar: +8 (1d8+5 x2)
Shield (bash): +7 (1d4+2 x2)
Crossbow, heavy: +6 (1d10 19-20/x2)

AC: 19 (17 w/o shield)

Turn/Rebuke Undead: 7/7

Saving Throws: Fort: +7, Ref: +5, Will: +10

Daily Spells:

Orisons
• Detect Magic
• Guidance
• Resistance
• Light
1st-Level
• Cure Light Wounds
• Shield of Faith
• Sanctuary
• Doom
• [D] Cure Light Wounds
2nd-Level
• Bull's Strength
• Aid
• Cure Moderate Wounds
• [D] Cure Moderate Wounds

avatar
Draxion
Site Technician
Site Technician

Posts : 239
Likes : 1
Join date : 2016-12-22

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
36/36  (36/36)
EXP:
3150/6000  (3150/6000)
Gold Pieces: 126 gold, 320 silver, 5 copper

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Storytellers CAN on Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:17 pm

In the foyer are those gathered to enter. Do you team up with anyone?

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 23278
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Draxion on Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:32 pm

@Storytellers CAN wrote:In the foyer are those gathered to enter. Do you team up with anyone?

I think about it and not knowing these caves will be dangerous to be by myself. Who is available?

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Base Attack Bonus: +2 | Initiative: +8

Morningstar: +8 (1d8+5 x2)
Shield (bash): +7 (1d4+2 x2)
Crossbow, heavy: +6 (1d10 19-20/x2)

AC: 19 (17 w/o shield)

Turn/Rebuke Undead: 7/7

Saving Throws: Fort: +7, Ref: +5, Will: +10

Daily Spells:

Orisons
• Detect Magic
• Guidance
• Resistance
• Light
1st-Level
• Cure Light Wounds
• Shield of Faith
• Sanctuary
• Doom
• [D] Cure Light Wounds
2nd-Level
• Bull's Strength
• Aid
• Cure Moderate Wounds
• [D] Cure Moderate Wounds

avatar
Draxion
Site Technician
Site Technician

Posts : 239
Likes : 1
Join date : 2016-12-22

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
36/36  (36/36)
EXP:
3150/6000  (3150/6000)
Gold Pieces: 126 gold, 320 silver, 5 copper

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Storytellers CAN on Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:30 pm

5 dwarves, 2 knolls, 2 wolves, 2 humans.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 23278
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Draxion on Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:15 pm

@Storytellers CAN wrote:5 dwarves, 2 knolls, 2 wolves, 2 humans.

Knowing me as a cleric, I will take one who is at least a fighter.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Base Attack Bonus: +2 | Initiative: +8

Morningstar: +8 (1d8+5 x2)
Shield (bash): +7 (1d4+2 x2)
Crossbow, heavy: +6 (1d10 19-20/x2)

AC: 19 (17 w/o shield)

Turn/Rebuke Undead: 7/7

Saving Throws: Fort: +7, Ref: +5, Will: +10

Daily Spells:

Orisons
• Detect Magic
• Guidance
• Resistance
• Light
1st-Level
• Cure Light Wounds
• Shield of Faith
• Sanctuary
• Doom
• [D] Cure Light Wounds
2nd-Level
• Bull's Strength
• Aid
• Cure Moderate Wounds
• [D] Cure Moderate Wounds

avatar
Draxion
Site Technician
Site Technician

Posts : 239
Likes : 1
Join date : 2016-12-22

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
36/36  (36/36)
EXP:
3150/6000  (3150/6000)
Gold Pieces: 126 gold, 320 silver, 5 copper

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Storytellers CAN on Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:40 pm

If you are asking around. The wolfmen, a human, the knolls, and 2 dwarves are suitable fighters.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 23278
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Draxion on Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:59 pm

@Storytellers CAN wrote:If you are asking around.  The wolfmen, a human, the knolls, and 2 dwarves are suitable fighters.

I'll take one dwarf then; don't want a large party.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Base Attack Bonus: +2 | Initiative: +8

Morningstar: +8 (1d8+5 x2)
Shield (bash): +7 (1d4+2 x2)
Crossbow, heavy: +6 (1d10 19-20/x2)

AC: 19 (17 w/o shield)

Turn/Rebuke Undead: 7/7

Saving Throws: Fort: +7, Ref: +5, Will: +10

Daily Spells:

Orisons
• Detect Magic
• Guidance
• Resistance
• Light
1st-Level
• Cure Light Wounds
• Shield of Faith
• Sanctuary
• Doom
• [D] Cure Light Wounds
2nd-Level
• Bull's Strength
• Aid
• Cure Moderate Wounds
• [D] Cure Moderate Wounds

avatar
Draxion
Site Technician
Site Technician

Posts : 239
Likes : 1
Join date : 2016-12-22

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
36/36  (36/36)
EXP:
3150/6000  (3150/6000)
Gold Pieces: 126 gold, 320 silver, 5 copper

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Storytellers CAN on Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:06 pm

1 dwarf companion sent)

Once the groups were ready, the headmaster unlocked the door of the first level. All miners had exited the mines and reported they did not see the culprit. All exits to the city are now sealed off.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 23278
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Draxion on Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:14 pm

@Storytellers CAN wrote:1 dwarf companion sent)

Once the groups were ready, the headmaster unlocked the door of the first level. All miners had exited the mines and reported they did not see the culprit.  All exits to the city are now sealed off.

(So everyone entered the same room, the huge one?)

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Base Attack Bonus: +2 | Initiative: +8

Morningstar: +8 (1d8+5 x2)
Shield (bash): +7 (1d4+2 x2)
Crossbow, heavy: +6 (1d10 19-20/x2)

AC: 19 (17 w/o shield)

Turn/Rebuke Undead: 7/7

Saving Throws: Fort: +7, Ref: +5, Will: +10

Daily Spells:

Orisons
• Detect Magic
• Guidance
• Resistance
• Light
1st-Level
• Cure Light Wounds
• Shield of Faith
• Sanctuary
• Doom
• [D] Cure Light Wounds
2nd-Level
• Bull's Strength
• Aid
• Cure Moderate Wounds
• [D] Cure Moderate Wounds

avatar
Draxion
Site Technician
Site Technician

Posts : 239
Likes : 1
Join date : 2016-12-22

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
36/36  (36/36)
EXP:
3150/6000  (3150/6000)
Gold Pieces: 126 gold, 320 silver, 5 copper

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Storytellers CAN on Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:45 pm

Yes. With the pillars.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 23278
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Draxion on Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:53 pm

@Storytellers CAN wrote:Yes. With the pillars.

Well, this is just great... I think to myself and sigh. I start to walk in, trying to get ahead of the crowd and even would shove if needed, and turn to the left room.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Base Attack Bonus: +2 | Initiative: +8

Morningstar: +8 (1d8+5 x2)
Shield (bash): +7 (1d4+2 x2)
Crossbow, heavy: +6 (1d10 19-20/x2)

AC: 19 (17 w/o shield)

Turn/Rebuke Undead: 7/7

Saving Throws: Fort: +7, Ref: +5, Will: +10

Daily Spells:

Orisons
• Detect Magic
• Guidance
• Resistance
• Light
1st-Level
• Cure Light Wounds
• Shield of Faith
• Sanctuary
• Doom
• [D] Cure Light Wounds
2nd-Level
• Bull's Strength
• Aid
• Cure Moderate Wounds
• [D] Cure Moderate Wounds

avatar
Draxion
Site Technician
Site Technician

Posts : 239
Likes : 1
Join date : 2016-12-22

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
36/36  (36/36)
EXP:
3150/6000  (3150/6000)
Gold Pieces: 126 gold, 320 silver, 5 copper

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Storytellers CAN on Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:59 pm

You find a large wooden door that is locked. The others have moved ahead. Your companion is with you.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 23278
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Draxion on Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:00 am

I search for any traps first. (+10)

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Base Attack Bonus: +2 | Initiative: +8

Morningstar: +8 (1d8+5 x2)
Shield (bash): +7 (1d4+2 x2)
Crossbow, heavy: +6 (1d10 19-20/x2)

AC: 19 (17 w/o shield)

Turn/Rebuke Undead: 7/7

Saving Throws: Fort: +7, Ref: +5, Will: +10

Daily Spells:

Orisons
• Detect Magic
• Guidance
• Resistance
• Light
1st-Level
• Cure Light Wounds
• Shield of Faith
• Sanctuary
• Doom
• [D] Cure Light Wounds
2nd-Level
• Bull's Strength
• Aid
• Cure Moderate Wounds
• [D] Cure Moderate Wounds

avatar
Draxion
Site Technician
Site Technician

Posts : 239
Likes : 1
Join date : 2016-12-22

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
36/36  (36/36)
EXP:
3150/6000  (3150/6000)
Gold Pieces: 126 gold, 320 silver, 5 copper

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishkeil

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum