View previous topic View next topic Go down

Siren and ilovemydog

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Ben would try to comfort her to his best effort.

(I'm tempted to make Ben some competition for her heart Smile )

Kalila squeezed him tighter.
(Ok? You know I just going to send Ben's sires after this competitor. XD)

Ben smiled and held onto her, he wanted to make sure he did this right this time around.

(Yes, but Kalila is into sexy guys, like strong, muscular men, and Ben is not so much like that, now is he?)

Kalila sniffled and eventually stopped crying. Due to her being brought back to life she was now a newly-made vampire, she had lost her magic.
(....Still won't stop Ben from sending his sires, and possible cassius, from getting rid of his competition.)

Ben could tell and smiled, he would be able to teach her what he knew but in a somewhat different way.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Re: Siren and ilovemydog

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:40 am

Odessa returned after a couple of hours. She put on a smile on her face. "Guess what gender it is?" she asked him, making the twins a surprise for now.
____
Ashlynn smiled. "Can I rub your belly?" she asked him.

Ben thought for a moment then looked to her. "A girl?" he asked at first, but he was hoping for a boy.

Cassius would roll over and let her rub his belly.

Odessa shook her head. "Ben, I have bad news. It's not a girl, but it's not a boy either." she said, tricking him. Upon seeing his obvious frown, she then smiled wider. "We're having both a boy and a girl. I'm having twins!" she told him.
____
Ashlynn rubbed his belly happily.

At first she confused him but when she told him that she was having twins, he was completely in shock by that. He didn't even move at first. "I...I don;t know what to say...." he said, then felt lightheaded and actually fainted.

Russel heard this and quickly came to Ben's side. "What happened?" he asked Odessa.
________

Cassius would happily wagged his tail.

Odessa gasped as Ben fainted to the floor. She came to his side and then glanced towards Russell. "All I told him was we were having twins, a boy and a girl and then he just fainted after telling me he didn't know what to say." she explained to him before gazing down at Ben worriedly.
____
Ashlynn chuckled and pet him on the belly and behind the ear at the same time.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:46 am

Ben thought for a moment then looked to her. "A girl?" he asked at first, but he was hoping for a boy.

Cassius would roll over and let her rub his belly.

Odessa shook her head. "Ben, I have bad news. It's not a girl, but it's not a boy either." she said, tricking him. Upon seeing his obvious frown, she then smiled wider. "We're having both a boy and a girl. I'm having twins!" she told him.
____

At first she confused him but when she told him that she was having twins, he was completely in shock by that. He didn't even move at first. "I...I don;t know what to say...." he said, then felt lightheaded and actually fainted.

Russel heard this and quickly came to Ben's side. "What happened?" he asked Odessa.
________

Odessa gasped as Ben fainted to the floor. She came to his side and then glanced towards Russell. "All I told him was we were having twins, a boy and a girl and then he just fainted after telling me he didn't know what to say." she explained to him before gazing down at Ben worriedly.
____

Russell sighed. "Probably you just put him into a very high level of shock." he said then knelt down and gentle nudged Ben.

Ben then woke up and looked around. "What happened?" he asked then winced at the pain now going through his body.

Cassius was very happy when she did this, that he began to whimper happily.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:51 am

____

________

____

Russell sighed. "Probably you just put him into a very high level of shock." he said then knelt down and gentle nudged Ben.

Ben then woke up and looked around. "What happened?" he asked then winced at the pain now going through his body.

Odessa came to his side. "Are you okay?" she asked him worriedly. "You fainted." she answered him, helping him slowly into a sitting position.
_____
Ashlynn continued to rub in both places and even began petting him under the chin.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Hailey Elizabeth McCormic - blonde with hazel eyes; Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Monty Henderson - dirty blonde hair with brown eyes; Bobcat; 18 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Teagan Samantha Maroon - light brown hair, blue eyes; Fat-tailed scorpion; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:58 am

________

____

Odessa came to his side. "Are you okay?" she asked him worriedly. "You fainted." she answered him, helping him slowly into a sitting position.
_____
Ashlynn continued to rub in both places and even began petting him under the chin.

Ben nodded. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine. Guess the news really did a number on me." he said.
______

This would make Cassius's back foot began to kick a bit.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:00 am

____

_____

Ben nodded. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine. Guess the news really did a number on me." he said.
______

Odessa hugged him gently, her belly bulging with both the twins. She then pulled him into standing and showed him the ultrasound pictures. "Look, this boy is going to be so cool when he grows up, he's giving us a thumbs-up in the ultrasound." she explained, showing him the photos.
_____
Ashlynn laughed at that and pet him under the chin only this time.

Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Teagan Samantha Maroon - light brown hair, blue eyes; Fat-tailed scorpion; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:09 am

_____

______

Odessa hugged him gently, her belly bulging with both the twins. She then pulled him into standing and showed him the ultrasound pictures. "Look, this boy is going to be so cool when he grows up, he's giving us a thumbs-up in the ultrasound." she explained, showing him the photos.
_____

Ben looked and smiled, he was gad to have a son and daughter, this would be his most treasured moment in his vampire life.

Cassius would let his foot kick again.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:17 am

_____

______

_____

Ben looked and smiled, he was gad to have a son and daughter, this would be his most treasured moment in his vampire life.

Odessa smiled and then glanced back towards Russell. "Russell, should we have a baby shower?" she asked him.

Quincy came into the library and kissed his partner on the lips lovingly.
_________
Ashlynn eventually stopped and sat on the bed.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:20 am

______

_____

Odessa smiled and then glanced back towards Russell. "Russell, should we have a baby shower?" she asked him.

_________

Russell thought. "If you wish for one I can have one arranged." he said.

The male sire felt this and kissed Quincy's lips back.
_________

After that Cassius would turn back to human form and just looked at her. "That was nice while it lasted." he said with a chuckle.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:34 am

_____

_________

_________

After that Cassius would turn back to human form and just looked at her. "That was nice while it lasted." he said with a chuckle.

Odessa glanced towards Russell. "Then do so, and make sure you know who doesn't arrive." she said, speaking of Victor.

Quincy smiled and kissed him deeper.
____
Ashlynn nodded.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:38 am

_________

_________

Odessa glanced towards Russell. "Then do so, and make sure you know who doesn't arrive." she said, speaking of Victor.

____
Ashlynn nodded.

Russell nodded. "I will make sure of that, but may I ask about Julianna? Or is that still too sensitive?" he asked then looked to Ben who was about ready to slap Russell for even bringing her up.

The male sire would drop his book and hold onto Quincy.

Cassius would then get up for now. "How's Victor?" he asked.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:42 am

_________

_________

____
Ashlynn nodded.

Russell nodded. "I will make sure of that, but may I ask about Julianna? Or is that still too sensitive?" he asked then looked to Ben who was about ready to slap Russell for even bringing her up.

Odessa frowned a bit and grabbed Ben's arm to stop him from slapping Russell. "You can send her an invitation. If she doesn't want to show up she doesn't have to." she told Russell before holding Ben's hand and smiling.
____
"He's feeling a little better, but still pissed about what Ben said about him." she explained.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:45 am

_________

____
Ashlynn nodded.

Odessa frowned a bit and grabbed Ben's arm to stop him from slapping Russell. "You can send her an invitation. If she doesn't want to show up she doesn't have to." she told Russell before holding Ben's hand and smiling.
____
"He's feeling a little better, but still pissed about what Ben said about him." she explained.

Russell nodded. "I will be sure to do so." he said then went to make the invitations.

Ben sighed "Sorry, I just thought it was very rude to bring her up. Now because I don't like, because I know you and her are....estranged." he said.
________

Cassius nodded. "I can understand that, Ben is very rude about a lot of things from what I heard." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:58 am

____
Ashlynn nodded.

____

Russell nodded. "I will be sure to do so." he said then went to make the invitations.

Ben sighed "Sorry, I just thought it was very rude to bring her up. Now because I don't like, because I know you and her are....estranged." he said.
________

Cassius nodded. "I can understand that, Ben is very rude about a lot of things from what I heard." he said.

"Estranged?" she asked, not knowing the meaning of the word.

Quincy let him pull him closer and kissed again deeper than before.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:02 am

____

________

"Someone you're not really close to anymore." he said. "I just thought you and Julianna weren't really close anymore." he said.

The male sire would then stand up and continue to kiss Quincy.

Cassius aw this and smiled. "Tired?" he asked.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:39 pm

____

________

"Someone you're not really close to anymore." he said. "I just thought you and Julianna weren't really close anymore." he said.

Odessa frowned deeply. "I want to let her know that she is the only born child of Victor and myself. I also want to let her know she'll be an older sister." she explained to him, she sounded a little sad.

Quincy began to let the male sire led him towards the bedroom.
____
Ashlynn nodded her head and yawned again wider, showing her vampire fangs to him. They were longer than before.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:02 am

________

Odessa frowned deeply. "I want to let her know that she is the only born child of Victor and myself. I also want to let her know she'll be an older sister." she explained to him, she sounded a little sad.

____
Ashlynn nodded her head and yawned again wider, showing her vampire fangs to him. They were longer than before.

Ben nodded. "I can completely understand your reason for that." he said as he would then wrap his arms around her for comfort.

The male sire would follow Quincy to the bedroom.

Cassius saw the  fangs and just said nothing, but he smiled at her yawn. "Well, you should get some rest....you can stay here to rest if you'd like too." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:33 am

____

Ben nodded. "I can completely understand your reason for that." he said as he would then wrap his arms around her for comfort.

Cassius saw the  fangs and just said nothing, but he smiled at her yawn. "Well, you should get some rest....you can stay here to rest if you'd like too." he said.

Odessa came over to him and then gasped. The babies had kicked and it had surprised her. "They just kicked me." she told Ben lovingly.

Quincy led him to the bedroom and closed the door, still kissing him.
____
Ashlynn shook her head and began walking away but then they both felt and uneasy feeling.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:38 am

____

Odessa came over to him and then gasped. The babies had kicked and it had surprised her. "They just kicked me." she told Ben lovingly.

____
Ashlynn shook her head and began walking away but then they both felt and uneasy feeling.

Ben looked at her stomach and smiled. "It means they can't wait to come into this world." he said.

The male sire wouldn't let go of Quincy as they were in the bedroom.
_______

Cassius could tell something was wrong, so he would head out to see what was going on.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:49 am

____

____

Ben looked at her stomach and smiled. "It means they can't wait to come into this world." he said.

_______

Cassius could tell something was wrong, so he would head out to see what was going on.

Odessa grasped Ben's hand and put his hand on her stomach and he could feel the children inside of her moving around a little. She could feel it too, and it made her smile.

Quincy panted a little as they pulled out of the kiss. "You want to?" he asked him.
_____
Once outside he'd notice a masked figure staring at Ashlynn through the window. They didn't notice him at all but it seemed to be a woman.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:53 am

____

_______

Odessa grasped Ben's hand and put his hand on her stomach and he could feel the children inside of her moving around a little. She could feel it too, and it made her smile.

Quincy panted a little as they pulled out of the kiss. "You want to?" he asked him.
_____
Once outside he'd notice a masked figure staring at Ashlynn through the window. They didn't notice him at all but it seemed to be a woman.

Ben would smile at that and looked at Odessa, glad that him and her would have kids togeth

"Only if you want to." He said, as he looked at Quincy.
_________

Cassius saw this and quickly lunged at the figure and tried to pin the person down to keep her from getting away.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:00 am

____

_______

_____

Ben would smile at that and looked at Odessa, glad that him and her would have kids togeth

_________

Cassius saw this and quickly lunged at the figure and tried to pin the person down to keep her from getting away.

Odessa smiled and kissed his lips again and then began walking towards the bedroom. She hoped Julianna would come.

Quincy nodded his head and laid the sire down on the bed and kissed up their body. ( Romace skip )
____
The female somehow dodged him and then sprinted off, trying to outrun him. That was when he saw what looked to be a tail coming from her figure where a tail shouldn't be. He would later know this was a neko and it had the speed of whatever animal it was on its side, for he could barely catch up with it.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:03 am

_______

_____

_________

Odessa smiled and kissed his lips again and then began walking towards the bedroom. She hoped Julianna would come.

Quincy nodded his head and laid the sire down on the bed and kissed up their body. ( Romace skip )
____
The female somehow dodged him and then sprinted off, trying to outrun him. That was when he saw what looked to be a tail coming from her figure where a tail shouldn't be. He would later know this was a neko and it had the speed of whatever animal it was on its side, for he could barely catch up with it.

Ben watched her got back to the bedroom then wondered about Julianna and if she'd come.

After, the male sire would be panting and laying next to Quincy.
_______

Cassius didn't even try to chase, he knew that was bad so he would go back inside and tell Ashlynn what he saw.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:07 am

_____

_________

____

Ben watched her got back to the bedroom then wondered about Julianna and if she'd come.

_______

Cassius didn't even try to chase, he knew that was bad so he would go back inside and tell Ashlynn what he saw.

Odessa looked at a photograph of her, Victor, and Julianna as a baby. Julianna believed she had been found on her doorstep and so had Victor, but the truth was Julianna was of her own bloodline and her own sired bloodline, so the reason why they had a blood bond was because of that.

Quincy laid beside them panting.
____
Ashlynn listened to him and grew worried. "That sounds like my boss is sending spies, you better catch her! If he finds out you're still alive I might be killed and so will you!" she told him, eyes now wide.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:18 am

_________

____

_______

Odessa looked at a photograph of her, Victor, and Julianna as a baby. Julianna believed she had been found on her doorstep and so had Victor, but the truth was Julianna was of her own bloodline and her own sired bloodline, so the reason why they had a blood bond was because of that.

____
Ashlynn listened to him and grew worried. "That sounds like my boss is sending spies, you better catch her! If he finds out you're still alive I might be killed and so will you!" she told him, eyes now wide.

Ben hadn't know about Julianna until Odessa told him, he had always believed the same story as Victor and Julianna. So this was a bit of a shocker still to him.

The male sire would then kiss Quicny's cheek.

Cassius then knew it was a bad idea that he tried to attack the person. So he now had to figure out how to check this person.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:21 am

____

_______

____

Ben hadn't know about Julianna until Odessa told him, he had always believed the same story as Victor and Julianna. So this was a bit of a shocker still to him.

Cassius then knew it was a bad idea that he tried to attack the person. So he now had to figure out how to check this person.

Odessa touched her hand to the picture and cried a little.

Quincy smiled and blushed.
_____
Ashlynn then gulped and went outside. "Which way did they run?" she asked Cassius.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:24 am

_______

____

Odessa touched her hand to the picture and cried a little.

Quincy smiled and blushed.
_____
Ashlynn then gulped and went outside. "Which way did they run?" she asked Cassius.

Ben would come into the bedroom and see this, he knew she was upset about Julianna. So he would come over to try and comfort her.

The male sire would rest next to Quincy for now.
_________

Cassius would follow her outside and show her which way they went off to.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum