View previous topic View next topic Go down

Siren and ilovemydog

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Ben would try to comfort her to his best effort.

(I'm tempted to make Ben some competition for her heart Smile )

Kalila squeezed him tighter.
(Ok? You know I just going to send Ben's sires after this competitor. XD)

Ben smiled and held onto her, he wanted to make sure he did this right this time around.

(Yes, but Kalila is into sexy guys, like strong, muscular men, and Ben is not so much like that, now is he?)

Kalila sniffled and eventually stopped crying. Due to her being brought back to life she was now a newly-made vampire, she had lost her magic.
(....Still won't stop Ben from sending his sires, and possible cassius, from getting rid of his competition.)

Ben could tell and smiled, he would be able to teach her what he knew but in a somewhat different way.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Re: Siren and ilovemydog

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:46 pm

Ben then smirked. "I'll gladly throw Victor out." he said then would head out to find Victor and get rid on him. He even waked right past Russell who had come to talk with Ben.

Odessa watched him and slowly followed after him, before he was thrown out she had something to say to him.

Victor was walking around now, munching on better horderves.

Ben saw Victor and would head over to him and quickly came over to him. "Looks like I was right about how Odessa felt about you." he said then grabbed Victor and began to lead him to the exit.

"Wait!" came Odessa's call. She came down the stairs and walked over to Victor. She looked him over and then smiled a little, but it was more of a smirk. "Let us have one final dance." she told Benjamin. He had seen that look before, it meant she was up to something.

Victor was shocked at this and how beautiful she looked. His gaze immediately fell on the engagement ring and knew then she and Ben were to be wed.

Ben saw this then chuckled and let Victor go. "Fine, but I want him out once your done..and also..I have a few words for him too." he said then would let the two have one final dance and would go eat one of the hor derves.

Russell came back to the party and made sure the male sires were doing their jobs.

ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:52 pm

Odessa watched him and slowly followed after him, before he was thrown out she had something to say to him.

Victor was walking around now, munching on better horderves.

Ben saw Victor and would head over to him and quickly came over to him. "Looks like I was right about how Odessa felt about you." he said then grabbed Victor and began to lead him to the exit.

"Wait!" came Odessa's call. She came down the stairs and walked over to Victor. She looked him over and then smiled a little, but it was more of a smirk. "Let us have one final dance." she told Benjamin. He had seen that look before, it meant she was up to something.

Victor was shocked at this and how beautiful she looked. His gaze immediately fell on the engagement ring and knew then she and Ben were to be wed.

Ben saw this then chuckled and let Victor go. "Fine, but I want him out once your done..and also..I have a few words for him too." he said then would let the two have one final dance and would go eat one of the hor derves.

Russell came back to the party and made sure the male sires were doing their jobs.

(Italics is going to be Victor speaking, ok?)

Odessa took Victor by the hand and let him onto the dance floor. She let him wrap his one arm around her waist and they began waltz dancing. "I saw the engagement ring, so you and Ben are......a thing? "Yes, me and Ben have been engaged for months now." "How many karats is it, I can hardly see them." he then skipped a little as she stepped on his foot deliberately for that comment. He chuckled a little nervously. "So, that's what he meant by you moving on. You look great, I mean, in that dress, but I saw that look. You're up to something aren't you? You going to kick me out?" "No, I'm going to kick you somewhere but not out." "w-what do you mean? What are you-" Victor cut off with a gasp and Odessa just kicked him in the privates.

Victor coughed and fell onto the ground. "That is for all you broke when you cheated on me, if you ever come around here and ruin another one of my balls, I will make sure yours are bleeding!" she said then kicked him in the stomach and so he landed on his back, groaning in pain. She walked over to Ben. "Okay, now you can kick him out." she said, smiling.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Hailey Elizabeth McCormic - blonde with hazel eyes; Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Monty Henderson - dirty blonde hair with brown eyes; Bobcat; 18 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:58 pm

Odessa took Victor by the hand and let him onto the dance floor. She let him wrap his one arm around her waist and they began waltz dancing. "I saw the engagement ring, so you and Ben are......a thing? "Yes, me and Ben have been engaged for months now." "How many karats is it, I can hardly see them." he then skipped a little as she stepped on his foot deliberately for that comment. He chuckled a little nervously. "So, that's what he meant by you moving on. You look great, I mean, in that dress, but I saw that look. You're up to something aren't you? You going to kick me out?" "No, I'm going to kick you somewhere but not out." "w-what do you mean? What are you-" Victor cut off with a gasp and Odessa just kicked him in the privates.

Victor coughed and fell onto the ground. "That is for all you broke when you cheated on me, if you ever come around here and ruin another one of my balls, I will make sure yours are bleeding!" she said then kicked him in the stomach and so he landed on his back, groaning in pain. She walked over to Ben. "Okay, now you can kick him out." she said, smiling.

Ben then smiled at this sight and new he had won in life finally. So he walked over to VIctor and grabbed him and began to drag him to the exit. He chuckled as he then used his strength, once outside, he'd throw Victor out to the ground. "Remember Victor, you're no longer loved by her. If I ever see you or if you send Ashlynn to my mansion, you'll both pay deeply." he said then went back in, making sure to shut the door behind him then went back to Odessa.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:02 pm

Ben then smiled at this sight and new he had won in life finally. So he walked over to VIctor and grabbed him and began to drag him to the exit. He chuckled as he then used his strength, once outside, he'd throw Victor out to the ground. "Remember Victor, you're no longer loved by her. If I ever see you or if you send Ashlynn to my mansion, you'll both pay deeply." he said then went back in, making sure to shut the door behind him then went back to Odessa.

Victor luckily landed on the grass and not the pavement and he glanced back as the doors were shut on him. He was still recovering from the kick to the nuts. Coughing and groaning, he forced himself to stand. "Odessa, why did you do this? My manhood, you never kick manhood." he said and then painfully walked to his limo. He got in the back and just panted.

Odessa watched her ex-husband be dragged out of the place and looked to her shocked guests. "Continue, orchestra." she told the people playing the music. They continued playing and soon her guests were dancing again.

Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:06 pm

Victor luckily landed on the grass and not the pavement and he glanced back as the doors were shut on him. He was still recovering from the kick to the nuts. Coughing and groaning, he forced himself to stand. "Odessa, why did you do this? My manhood, you never kick manhood." he said and then painfully walked to his limo. He got in the back and just panted.

Odessa watched her ex-husband be dragged out of the place and looked to her shocked guests. "Continue, orchestra." she told the people playing the music. They continued playing and soon her guests were dancing again.

Ben came back to Odessa's side and smiled. "Well done, my love." he said as he looked at her. "You truly are the only one for me that I can love." he said very sweetly then he kissed her cheek.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:09 pm

Ben came back to Odessa's side and smiled. "Well done, my love." he said as he looked at her. "You truly are the only one for me that I can love." he said very sweetly then he kissed her cheek.

Odessa sighed and went upstairs, not feeling like she wanted affection right now. She went upstairs into their room and took the gown off and laid down in bed in her sleepwear. She sighed deeply and closed her eyes. Victor looked handsome she gave him that and she kind of regretted kicking him.

Victor arrived at his mansion shortly and walked in.

"How was the ball?" Ashlynn asked. "Odessa kicked me in the nuts!" he shouted and then slammed a door in her face.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:14 pm

Odessa sighed and went upstairs, not feeling like she wanted affection right now. She went upstairs into their room and took the gown off and laid down in bed in her sleepwear. She sighed deeply and closed her eyes. Victor looked handsome she gave him that and she kind of regretted kicking him.

"How was the ball?" Ashlynn asked. "Odessa kicked me in the nuts!" he shouted and then slammed a door in her face.

Ben watched and sighed, he'd stay at the ball until it was over which would be a few hours. Once it was over, he headed upstairs and found Odessa in their room, he'd sit on the bed and watched her. He wanted to say something but at the moment, he couldn't figure out what to ask or say.

Cassius heard this from his room and quickly came to Ashlynn's side. "What happened?" he asked her.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:19 pm

Ben watched and sighed, he'd stay at the ball until it was over which would be a few hours. Once it was over, he headed upstairs and found Odessa in their room, he'd sit on the bed and watched her. He wanted to say something but at the moment, he couldn't figure out what to ask or say.

Cassius heard this from his room and quickly came to Ashlynn's side. "What happened?" he asked her.

"I didn't really want to kick him out, I was just angry." she told him.
______
"He told me Odessa kicked him in the nuts. I guess he must've been thrown out." she told him.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:27 pm

______
"He told me Odessa kicked him in the nuts. I guess he must've been thrown out." she told him.

"It was better he left, he would have ruined the ball and everyone would have left.....Victor is still immature, so like I said it's better we threw him out." he said.
________

Cassius sighed. "I kind of figured something like that would happen." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:33 pm

______

"It was better he left, he would have ruined the ball and everyone would have left.....Victor is still immature, so like I said it's better we threw him out." he said.
________

Odessa growled and stood up and threw a pillow at him. "You don't get it! He still loves me, I could see it in his eyes! He is jealous and he wants me back!" she shouted at him.
_____
Ashlynn glanced towards the door as he heard crying. "She must've heard him bad." she told Cassius.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:46 pm

______

________

Odessa growled and stood up and threw a pillow at him. "You don't get it! He still loves me, I could see it in his eyes! He is jealous and he wants me back!" she shouted at him.
_____
Ashlynn glanced towards the door as he heard crying. "She must've heard him bad." she told Cassius.

Ben flinched then stood up too. "I can tell he still loves you, but the question is. DO you still love him?" he asked a bit angered by Victor even coming to his mansion.
______

Cassius nodded. "Yeah, and the fact that it was at Ben's mansion probably didn't help either." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:55 pm

______

________

_____

Ben flinched then stood up too. "I can tell he still loves you, but the question is. DO you still love him?" he asked a bit angered by Victor even coming to his mansion.
______

Cassius nodded. "Yeah, and the fact that it was at Ben's mansion probably didn't help either." he said.

Odessa flinched at his question and glanced away. "I'm not sure who to love at this point. I heard what you said about him in the kitchen, I think it is absolutely disgraceful you've gone back to your old sour self." she told him honestly, crossing her arms.
____
Ashlynn tried to open the door but found it was locked. She sighed. He needed some private time.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:03 pm

________

_____

______

Odessa flinched at his question and glanced away. "I'm not sure who to love at this point. I heard what you said about him in the kitchen, I think it is absolutely disgraceful you've gone back to your old sour self." she told him honestly, crossing her arms.
____
Ashlynn tried to open the door but found it was locked. She sighed. He needed some private time.

Ben sighed. "You know I've never liked VIctor, and he never liked me. He blamed me for ruining your marriage with him, I never would do such a thing." he said then frowned. "But I am sorry for what I said to him in the kitchen. I can promise you I have changed but Victor will sometimes bring the worst in me.....especially when he insults my sires cooking." he said.

Cassius sighed then looked at Ashlynn. "Now what?" he asked.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:13 pm

_____

______

____

Ben sighed. "You know I've never liked VIctor, and he never liked me. He blamed me for ruining your marriage with him, I never would do such a thing." he said then frowned. "But I am sorry for what I said to him in the kitchen. I can promise you I have changed but Victor will sometimes bring the worst in me.....especially when he insults my sires cooking." he said.

Odessa blinked her eyes and sighed. "He never did like you, I'll give him that, but that's beside the point. I saw he still loves me, why else would he mention the ring?" she told him and then closed her eyes.
___
Ashlynn knocked on the door. "Victor?" she asked for him.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:20 pm

______

____

Odessa blinked her eyes and sighed. "He never did like you, I'll give him that, but that's beside the point. I saw he still loves me, why else would he mention the ring?" she told him and then closed her eyes.
___

"Well, I don't know what to tell you. We can either let him ruin our lives now or we can move on.....besides, I do need to tell you something." he said.

Cassius would let Ashlynn talk with Victor for now.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:22 pm

____

___

"Well, I don't know what to tell you. We can either let him ruin our lives now or we can move on.....besides, I do need to tell you something." he said.

Odessa blinked her eyes and drew closer, hugging him. "What do you need to tell me?" she asked him curiously.
____
Victor and Ashlynn would talk for hours before Victor and her walked out. Victor looked a bit stressed but less so now.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:27 pm

___

Odessa blinked her eyes and drew closer, hugging him. "What do you need to tell me?" she asked him curiously.
____
Victor and Ashlynn would talk for hours before Victor and her walked out. Victor looked a bit stressed but less so now.

Ben would hug her and smiled. "Well, it's something I'm surprised you haven't felt yet. When you fainted earlier, I took you upstairs and I heard something.....I could hear a heartbeat coming from you." he said.

Cassius would be in his room, in wolf form. Resting on the bed for now since he had nothing else to do.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:31 pm

___

____

Ben would hug her and smiled. "Well, it's something I'm surprised you haven't felt yet. When you fainted earlier, I took you upstairs and I heard something.....I could hear a heartbeat coming from you." he said.

Cassius would be in his room, in wolf form. Resting on the bed for now since he had nothing else to do.

Odessa's eyes lit up at hearing that and she immediately felt her belly and felt the tiny heartbeat. She smiled happily. They had another child. She then grew worried. Would she miscarry this one as well?
____
Ashlynn came into his room and came over, petting him.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:34 pm

____

Odessa's eyes lit up at hearing that and she immediately felt her belly and felt the tiny heartbeat. She smiled happily. They had another child. She then grew worried. Would she miscarry this one as well?
____

Ben looked at her and smiled. "Don't worry, we just need to wait and see what happens this time. We might finally get to have a child." he said.
_______

Cassius looked at her and wagged his tail a bit.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:41 pm

____

____

Ben looked at her and smiled. "Don't worry, we just need to wait and see what happens this time. We might finally get to have a child." he said.
_______

TIMESKIP LIKE 7 MONTHS LATER!

Odessa was gone for the day, going to get a ultrasound done for her baby with a vampire doctor in the neighborhood.

Quincy was still in the house and he was still hanging around the other gay sire.
_____
Ashlynn smiled and pet him behind the ears.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:46 pm

____

_______

Odessa was gone for the day, going to get a ultrasound done for her baby with a vampire doctor in the neighborhood.

Quincy was still in the house and he was still hanging around the other gay sire.
_____

Ben would wait for Odessa to come back and hoped everything would be alright this time.

The male sire  that Quincy was hanging around was at the moment reading another one of his personal gay couple books.

Cassius let her and this would make his tail wag more.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:54 pm

____

_______

_____

Ben would wait for Odessa to come back and hoped everything would be alright this time.

The male sire  that Quincy was hanging around was at the moment reading another one of his personal gay couple books.

Odessa returned after a couple of hours. She put on a smile on her face. "Guess what gender it is?" she asked him, making the twins a surprise for now.
____
Ashlynn smiled. "Can I rub your belly?" she asked him.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:58 pm

_______

_____

Odessa returned after a couple of hours. She put on a smile on her face. "Guess what gender it is?" she asked him, making the twins a surprise for now.
____

Ben thought for a moment then looked to her. "A girl?" he asked at first, but he was hoping for a boy.

Cassius would roll over and let her rub his belly.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:01 pm

_____

____

Ben thought for a moment then looked to her. "A girl?" he asked at first, but he was hoping for a boy.

Odessa shook her head. "Ben, I have bad news. It's not a girl, but it's not a boy either." she said, tricking him. Upon seeing his obvious frown, she then smiled wider. "We're having both a boy and a girl. I'm having twins!" she told him.
____
Ashlynn rubbed his belly happily.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:08 pm

____

Odessa shook her head. "Ben, I have bad news. It's not a girl, but it's not a boy either." she said, tricking him. Upon seeing his obvious frown, she then smiled wider. "We're having both a boy and a girl. I'm having twins!" she told him.
____

At first she confused him but when she told him that she was having twins, he was completely in shock by that. He didn't even move at first. "I...I don;t know what to say...." he said, then felt lightheaded and actually fainted.

Russel heard this and quickly came to Ben's side. "What happened?" he asked Odessa.
________

Cassius would happily wagged his tail.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:40 pm

____

____

At first she confused him but when she told him that she was having twins, he was completely in shock by that. He didn't even move at first. "I...I don;t know what to say...." he said, then felt lightheaded and actually fainted.

Russel heard this and quickly came to Ben's side. "What happened?" he asked Odessa.
________

Cassius would happily wagged his tail.

Odessa gasped as Ben fainted to the floor. She came to his side and then glanced towards Russell. "All I told him was we were having twins, a boy and a girl and then he just fainted after telling me he didn't know what to say." she explained to him before gazing down at Ben worriedly.
____
Ashlynn chuckled and pet him on the belly and behind the ear at the same time.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: