View previous topic View next topic Go down

Siren and ilovemydog

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Ben would try to comfort her to his best effort.

(I'm tempted to make Ben some competition for her heart Smile )

Kalila squeezed him tighter.
(Ok? You know I just going to send Ben's sires after this competitor. XD)

Ben smiled and held onto her, he wanted to make sure he did this right this time around.

(Yes, but Kalila is into sexy guys, like strong, muscular men, and Ben is not so much like that, now is he?)

Kalila sniffled and eventually stopped crying. Due to her being brought back to life she was now a newly-made vampire, she had lost her magic.
(....Still won't stop Ben from sending his sires, and possible cassius, from getting rid of his competition.)

Ben could tell and smiled, he would be able to teach her what he knew but in a somewhat different way.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Re: Siren and ilovemydog

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:32 pm

Cassius sighed. "No, I'd feel like I was being disgraceful by sleeping on Victor's bed. It's fine, I've had lots of bugs crawl on me when I'm asleep but never spiders." he said.

Ashlynn sighed and then smiled. "I guess I can't change your mind at all. Fine, you don't have to sleep in his bed. But nights get cold here and it is preferred." she explained and then left the room.

Cassius watched and wondered if he should follow her or not, he just looked around the room for a bit longer then headed out to see where Ashynn had gone now.

Due to the dusty floor, he could easily followed her footsteps to a large room. She looked among the pillars and then rested her hand on one. She sighed deeply. "It's like he never left in here, he never cleaned." she said with a sad chuckle.

Cassius then sneezed again and looked to Ashlynn. "I can tell that he never cleaned." he said then looked around the large room.

ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:35 pm

Ashlynn sighed and then smiled. "I guess I can't change your mind at all. Fine, you don't have to sleep in his bed. But nights get cold here and it is preferred." she explained and then left the room.

Cassius watched and wondered if he should follow her or not, he just looked around the room for a bit longer then headed out to see where Ashynn had gone now.

Due to the dusty floor, he could easily followed her footsteps to a large room. She looked among the pillars and then rested her hand on one. She sighed deeply. "It's like he never left in here, he never cleaned." she said with a sad chuckle.

Cassius then sneezed again and looked to Ashlynn. "I can tell that he never cleaned." he said then looked around the large room.

Ashlynn gasped and glanced towards him. She looked around the room as well. Faded paintings hung on the wall of Jesus Christ, the Last Supper, and portraits of monks and priests who used to serve God here. She came over to the one portrait and gasped. The one picture was on a priest and something was off about him. "Victor? But Victor was never holy, he would've told me so. Cassius, help me see if there's a name on the back." she told him.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:40 pm

Ashlynn gasped and glanced towards him. She looked around the room as well. Faded paintings hung on the wall of Jesus Christ, the Last Supper, and portraits of monks and priests who used to serve God here. She came over to the one portrait and gasped. The one picture was on a priest and something was off about him. "Victor? But Victor was never holy, he would've told me so. Cassius, help me see if there's a name on the back." she told him.  

Cassius came over to the portrait and helped Ashlyn turn it then would start looking for a name of who had painted this. He would look all around the back which took awhile to find.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:44 pm

Cassius came over to the portrait and helped Ashlyn turn it then would start looking for a name of who had painted this. He would look all around the back which took awhile to find.

Cassius could find no name and Ashlynn eventually had to place it on the floor. She then gasped. A safe was behind the painting. Cassius, what do you think the code was, is there any numbers on the back?" she asked him, wondering if they could crack the code to the safe.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:51 pm

Cassius could find no name and Ashlynn eventually had to place it on the floor. She then gasped. A safe was behind the painting. Cassius, what do you think the code was, is there any numbers on the back?" she asked him, wondering if they could crack the code to the safe.

Cassius would look then sneezed again from the dust. "I-I don't think so?" he said, then sneezed again. Man, he hated dust. He then carefully again and saw a few numbers. "No, there's a few numbers." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:53 pm

Cassius would look then sneezed again from the dust. "I-I don't think so?" he said, then sneezed again. Man, he hated dust. He then carefully again and saw a few numbers. "No, there's a few numbers." he said.

The numbers were very faint but it looked like it said '0419' on the back of the painting, but it didn't say who the painting was by or who the portrait was for.

Ashlynn dusted off the safe and then looked at the number choices, it went from 0 to 9.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:58 pm

The numbers were very faint but it looked like it said '0419' on the back of the painting, but it didn't say who the painting was by or who the portrait was for.

Ashlynn dusted off the safe and then looked at the number choices, it went from 0 to 9.

"0419, that's what is says." he said then sneezed once more, man there was a lot of dust. He then shifted to wolf form and began using his paws to rub the dust off his nose.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:02 pm

"0419, that's what is says." he said then sneezed once more, man there was a lot of dust. He then shifted to wolf form and began using his paws to rub the dust off his nose.

Ashlynn blinked her eyes. "April 19th..........the day Victor kidnapped me." she said and then entered the numbers and then turned the handle. The safe's door popped open immediately and inside laid a dead rose and pieces of paper, one of which was in a picture frame. "Why would Victor keep this in a vault?" she asked and picked up the dead rose, which was so dead it fell apart in her hand and drifted to the floor. She lifted the picture frame and looked upon it. She recognized nothing in the picture. Just what appeared to be an old-fashioned mansion in the background and two figures standing in front of it. A young man and woman. She then gasped. "That's Victor and Odessa!" she gasped.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:06 pm

Ashlynn blinked her eyes. "April 19th..........the day Victor kidnapped me." she said and then entered the numbers and then turned the handle. The safe's door popped open immediately and inside laid a dead rose and pieces of paper, one of which was in a picture frame. "Why would Victor keep this in a vault?" she asked and picture up the dead rose, which was so dead it fell apart in her hand and drifted to the floor. She lifted the picture frame and looked upon it. She recognized nothing in the picture. Just what appeared to be an old-fashioned mansion in the background and two figures standing in front of it. A young man and woman. She then gasped. "That's Victor and Odessa!" she gasped.

Cassius was still trying to get the dust off his nose, but then a dead flower petal hit his nose and made his sneeze again. He then went back to human form and rubbed his nose. "E-Excuse me?" he asked.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:12 pm

Ashlynn blinked her eyes. "April 19th..........the day Victor kidnapped me." she said and then entered the numbers and then turned the handle. The safe's door popped open immediately and inside laid a dead rose and pieces of paper, one of which was in a picture frame. "Why would Victor keep this in a vault?" she asked and picture up the dead rose, which was so dead it fell apart in her hand and drifted to the floor. She lifted the picture frame and looked upon it. She recognized nothing in the picture. Just what appeared to be an old-fashioned mansion in the background and two figures standing in front of it. A young man and woman. She then gasped. "That's Victor and Odessa!" she gasped.

Cassius was still trying to get the dust off his nose, but then a dead flower petal hit his nose and made his sneeze again. He then went back to human form and rubbed his nose. "E-Excuse me?" he asked.

"Odessa is Victor's sire. Sorry about that, Cassius." she told him. She then looked at the writing on the picture. "Congratulations to the newly-weds." she read it aloud and grew confused. "This picture........was their wedding day?!" she said, shocked. She looked at the other pieces of paper. On of them was a cut out of a newspaper article. "Investigators are stumped as to where the location of Ashlynn Marie Ryder, daughter of the Duke of _____, had disappeared to on the 19th of April. The trail was lost and nobody knew where she had disappeared to on that night. The police suspect the cause was ransom, but no letters or calls had been made for a ransom." she read the article.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:17 pm

"Odessa is Victor's sire. Sorry about that, Cassius." she told him. She then looked at the writing on the picture. "Congratulations to the newly-weds." she read it aloud and grew confused. "This picture........was their wedding day?!" she said, shocked. She looked at the other pieces of paper. On of them was a cut out of a newspaper article. "Investigators are stumped as to where the location of Ashlynn Marie Ryder, daughter of the Duke of _____, had disappeared to on the 19th of April. The trail was lost and nobody knew where she had disappeared to on that night. The police suspect the cause was ransom, but no letters or calls had been made for a ransom." she read the article.  

Cassius listened and felt bad for Ashlynn he really wasn't sure what to say at this moment so he would stay quiet for now. All he knew was something was wrong, and he didn't know how to fix it.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:19 pm

Cassius listened and felt bad for Ashlynn he really wasn't sure what to say at this moment so he would stay quiet for now. All he knew was something was wrong, and he didn't know how to fix it.

Ashlynn let go of the newspaper cut-out and let it flutter to the floor. The looked at the other pieces of paper and recognized Victor's hand-writing on one of them. "It's a letter to me." she told him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:22 pm

Ashlynn let go of the newspaper cut-out and let it flutter to the floor. The looked at the other pieces of paper and recognized Victor's hand-writing on one of them. "It's a letter to me." she told him.

Cassius would watch and really felt bad about this. "W-What do they say? he asked, being careful on how he asked things now since he didn't want to cause her to become upset with him.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:31 am

Cassius would watch and really felt bad about this. "W-What do they say? he asked, being careful on how he asked things now since he didn't want to cause her to become upset with him.

Ashlynn gulped and began reading it aloud. "Dear Ashlynn, deep within the church is gifts I left for you, it's from my past self. I have left you clues of its location throughout the church to make it a little fun for you, miss detective. I'm sorry you really never got to know me but before you came along I was a jerk to Odessa even though she loved me with everything she had. Whatever you do with the gifts is up to you, nothing you do to them will change anything in this old crumbling church. Victor. PS. The first clue is in my favorite book." she finished reading him. She teared up and held the piece on paper close to her. "We always gave ourselves nicknames, he always called me Miss Detective because of my job." she added in, crying.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:19 pm

Ashlynn gulped and began reading it aloud. "Dear Ashlynn, deep within the church is gifts I left for you, it's from my past self. I have left you clues of its location throughout the church to make it a little fun for you, miss detective. I'm sorry you really never got to know me but before you came along I was a jerk to Odessa even though she loved me with everything she had. Whatever you do with the gifts is up to you, nothing you do to them will change anything in this old crumbling church. Victor. PS. The first clue is in my favorite book." she finished reading him. She teared up and held the piece on paper close to her. "We always gave ourselves nicknames, he always called me Miss Detective because of my job." she added in, crying.

Cassius then knew how bad that really must have felt. "I-I'm sorry, is there something I can do for you? Maybe I could help you look for these clues?" he was trying his best to help her, but he wasn't sure what exactly he could do for her.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

Cassius then knew how bad that really must have felt. "I-I'm sorry, is there something I can do for you? Maybe I could help you look for these clues?" he was trying his best to help her, but he wasn't sure what exactly he could do for her.

Ashlynn nodded and then began to head towards the library. "His favorite book is the one spell book he was always reading, but he didn't tell me which page!" she told him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:30 pm

Ashlynn nodded and then began to head towards the library. "His favorite book is the one spell book he was always reading, but he didn't tell me which page!" she told him.

"Find the book, look through the pages for something off. Maybe, a different writing."  he said as he followed her to the library.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:40 pm

"Find the book, look through the pages for something off. Maybe, a different writing."  he said as he followed her to the library.

Ashlynn picked out a very thick dusty book off a shelf and started flipping through the pages before noticing the one corner of a page had been folded. She turned to that page she saw his hand writing. "Underneath the lamb and the lion." it read. "Underneath the lamb and the lion, that doesn't make any sense." she told him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:34 pm

Ashlynn picked out a very thick dusty book off a shelf and started flipping through the pages before noticing the one corner of a page had been folded. She turned to that page she saw his hand writing. "Underneath the lamb and the lion." it read. "Underneath the lamb and the lion, that doesn't make any sense." she told him.

Cassius thought for a second then began to look around the library for either a statue, or maybe a book title, or even something that looked or resembled a lamb and lion. If he couldn't find it in the library, he'd head around the crumbling church for the next clue.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:37 pm

Cassius thought for a second then began to look around the library for either a statue, or maybe a book title, or even something that looked or resembled a lamb and lion. If he couldn't find it in the library, he'd head around the crumbling church for the next clue.

In the one hallway on each corner of a doorway he found two statues majestically facing one another. A lamb and a lion.

Ashlynn had followed him and looked up at the statues.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:41 pm

In the one hallway on each corner of a doorway he found two statues majestically facing one another. A lamb and a lion.

Cassius then looked at the statues then looked between then and down. "Underneath the lamb and the lion. Underneath?" he muttered to himself as he would look carefully at both statues.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:42 pm

Cassius then looked at the statues then looked between then and down. "Underneath the lamb and the lion. Underneath?" he muttered to himself as he would look carefully at both statues.

Ashlynn came to the one side and found writing on the wall. "There's writing on the wall underneath them, what does it say under the lion?" she asked him as she stared at the writing under the lamb.

The writing under the lion said "The beginning of eternity and the end of the race".

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:45 pm

Ashlynn came to the one side and found writing on the wall. "There's writing on the wall underneath them, what does it say under the lion?" she asked him as she stared at the writing under the lamb.

The writing under the lion said "The beginning of eternity and the end of the race".

"The beginning of eternity and the end of the race." he said as he read what was under the lion then looked over to her. "What does it say for the lamb?" he asked.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:55 pm

"The beginning of eternity and the end of the race." he said as he read what was under the lion then looked over to her. "What does it say for the lamb?" he asked.

"Once in a moment and twice in forever......what does it mean. Is it a riddle or something?" She then thought of it a little better. "The beginning of eternity is the letter E, the end of race is the letter E, letter E is once in the word moment and twice in forever. So he's making us look for a letter E?" she said.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:01 pm

"Once in a moment and twice in forever......what does it mean. Is it a riddle or something?" She then thought of it a little better. "The beginning of eternity is the letter E, the end of race is the letter E, letter E is once in the word moment and twice in forever. So he's making us look for a letter E?" she said.

"Either a symbol or something that looks like an E." he said then began to look around for what this could be.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:06 pm

"Either a symbol or something that looks like an E." he said then began to look around for what this could be.

"I think I know just the place. There's a mural on the wall in a one room and it has a symbol that looks like an E on it." she explained and began leading him to the room.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down