View previous topic View next topic Go down

Siren and ilovemydog

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Ben would try to comfort her to his best effort.

(I'm tempted to make Ben some competition for her heart Smile )

Kalila squeezed him tighter.
(Ok? You know I just going to send Ben's sires after this competitor. XD)

Ben smiled and held onto her, he wanted to make sure he did this right this time around.

(Yes, but Kalila is into sexy guys, like strong, muscular men, and Ben is not so much like that, now is he?)

Kalila sniffled and eventually stopped crying. Due to her being brought back to life she was now a newly-made vampire, she had lost her magic.
(....Still won't stop Ben from sending his sires, and possible cassius, from getting rid of his competition.)

Ben could tell and smiled, he would be able to teach her what he knew but in a somewhat different way.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Re: Siren and ilovemydog

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:19 am

Ben quickly let go. "O-O, forgive me. I didn't mean to squeeze so much." he said, backing off.

Cassius would then look around and find an entrance and used it.

Russell got in from the second story and made his way inside.

Kalila then grunted and held onto her stomach. "B-Ben, I need blood." she told him.
____
Orlando heard something and sighed deeply. He opened up his closet and got his guns ready, though neither of them knew he owned it.

Ben would quickly get her out of the lake and took her back to his mansion, but while taking her there he thought of something. "Drink from me...." he said.
________

Russell would slowly make his way through the second story and down the first.

Cassius would look around the first floor and try to find Orlando.

Kalila shook her head and grunted again. She was growing weaker now.
____
Orlando hid in the downstairs bathroom and locked the door.

Ben hissed a bit. "If you don't drink anything, you will die." he said as they got closer to his mansion. "Please, I'm begging you to take some of my blood. I'll be fine!" he said.

Cassius would sniff him out and head downstairs, he began to growl and found the bathroom.

Russell followed and chuckled as he would use things in the downstairs area to try and break the door down.

ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:28 am

Kalila then grunted and held onto her stomach. "B-Ben, I need blood." she told him.
____
Orlando heard something and sighed deeply. He opened up his closet and got his guns ready, though neither of them knew he owned it.

Ben would quickly get her out of the lake and took her back to his mansion, but while taking her there he thought of something. "Drink from me...." he said.
________

____

Ben hissed a bit. "If you don't drink anything, you will die." he said as they got closer to his mansion. "Please, I'm begging you to take some of my blood. I'll be fine!" he said.

Cassius would sniff him out and head downstairs, he began to growl and found the bathroom.

Russell followed and chuckled as he would use things in the downstairs area to try and break the door down.

Kalila then passed out in his arms.
____
Orlando growled. "If you don't get out of my house I will call the police. I have a gun and it's fully loaded." he told them both.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:36 am

________

____

____
Orlando growled. "If you don't get out of my house I will call the police. I have a gun and it's fully loaded." he told them both.

Ben would bring her inside the mansion and find a knife, he cut open his arm and forced her to drink his blood while the other older sires would get more blood from the cellar.

Russell chuckled. "More food for me then." he said then slammed a table into the door.

Cassius growled and slammed himself against the door a few times to break it wide open.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:46 am

____

____

Ben would bring her inside the mansion and find a knife, he cut open his arm and forced her to drink his blood while the other older sires would get more blood from the cellar.

Russell chuckled. "More food for me then." he said then slammed a table into the door.

Cassius growled and slammed himself against the door a few times to break it wide open.

Kalila would gulp it down weakly.
____
A gunshot went off and the bullet went right through Russell's kneecap, breaking it.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:48 am

____

____
A gunshot went off and the bullet went right through Russell's kneecap, breaking it.

Ben let her have as much as she needed for now.

This older sires came out with bottles of blood for Kalila and put it into cups for her.

Russell winced and had to back down for a bit.

Cassius then got angry enough, he shifted into his werewolf form and broke the door open then lunged at Orlando and forced him unto the ground.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:56 pm

____

____

This older sires came out with bottles of blood for Kalila and put it into cups for her.

Cassius then got angry enough, he shifted into his werewolf form and broke the door open then lunged at Orlando and forced him unto the ground.

Kalila stopped drinking and fell asleep.
____
Orlando's eyes widened and he shifted as well and snarled. "Get off of me!" he shouted.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:07 pm

____

____
Orlando's eyes widened and he shifted as well and snarled. "Get off of me!" he shouted.

Ben then got up and kept his hand over his wound, then ordered one of his sires to get him something from his wound and the rest to help Kalila up to one of the bedrooms.

Al the sires ran off, one grabbed some gauze for Ben, the rest brought Kalila a robe and put it on her then took her upstairs to a guest bedroom.

Cassius held him there, he then threw Orlando against a wall and quickly backed off.

Russell got back up and limped over to Cassius and smirked. "How nice, werewolves fighting." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:13 pm

____

____

Ben then got up and kept his hand over his wound, then ordered one of his sires to get him something from his wound and the rest to help Kalila up to one of the bedrooms.

Al the sires ran off, one grabbed some gauze for Ben, the rest brought Kalila a robe and put it on her then took her upstairs to a guest bedroom.

Cassius held him there, he then threw Orlando against a wall and quickly backed off.

Russell got back up and limped over to Cassius and smirked. "How nice, werewolves fighting." he said.

Kalila didn't wake.
____
Orlando growled and punched Cassius in the face powerfully with enough force to knock him against the wall and then he attempted to trip him or bite into Cassius.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:16 pm

____

Kalila didn't wake.
____
Orlando growled and punched Cassius in the face powerfully with enough force to knock him against the wall and then he attempted to trip him or bite into Cassius.

Ben would get dressed and come to check in on her for a bit.
_________

Cassius then backed up against a wall, but caught Orlando and pushed him back to a wall and began to bite into his shoulder and tried to tear.

Russell watched then lunged at Orlando and bit deep into his arm and tried to drain him of blood.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:22 pm

____

Kalila didn't wake.
____

_________

Cassius then backed up against a wall, but caught Orlando and pushed him back to a wall and began to bite into his shoulder and tried to tear.

Russell watched then lunged at Orlando and bit deep into his arm and tried to drain him of blood.

Kalila was completely asleep in one of the master bedrooms, she looked almost cute when she slept.
_____
Orlando struggled and then yelped as both of them succeeded. He could feel his blood being drained and struggled but he couldn't move much anymore.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:25 pm

Kalila didn't wake.
____

_________

Kalila was completely asleep in one of the master bedrooms, she looked almost cute when she slept.
_____
Orlando struggled and then yelped as both of them succeeded. He could feel his blood being drained and struggled but he couldn't move much anymore.

Ben watched and would sit down in one of the chairs inside the bedroom and waited for her wake up.
_______

Cassius then kicked Orlando down to the ground and snarled.

Russell would leave only a bit of blood left and chuckled. "That should do, you can finish him off Cassius. Be sure to kill him." he said then went to leave.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:35 pm

Kalila didn't wake.
____

_________

_____

Ben watched and would sit down in one of the chairs inside the bedroom and waited for her wake up.
_______

Russell would leave only a bit of blood left and chuckled. "That should do, you can finish him off Cassius. Be sure to kill him." he said then went to leave.

Kalila moved her legs a little and grunted with a stretch before her eyes fluttered open.
____
Orlando, once he was on the ground, he was too weak to get up again. This is it, it's the end now, I just wished there has to be a better way he thought to himself. "I-if th-this is about that.........m-man that was wi-with that woman, it was just s-s-simple flirts and a little k-kiss on the cheek. P-pl-please d-don't kill me......my family would miss me an-an-and I'll p-promise n-not to go near h-her again." he begged Cassius. Cassius could tell the bloodloss was making him so weak he was soon going to faint.

(I have an idea, meet me in the chatbox)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:41 pm

_________

_____

_______

Kalila moved her legs a little and grunted with a stretch before her eyes fluttered open.
____
Orlando, once he was on the ground, he was too weak to get up again. This is it, it's the end now, I just wished there has to be a better way he thought to himself. "I-if th-this is about that.........m-man that was wi-with that woman, it was just s-s-simple flirts and a little k-kiss on the cheek. P-pl-please d-don't kill me......my family would miss me an-an-and I'll p-promise n-not to go near h-her again." he begged Cassius. Cassius could tell the bloodloss was making him so weak he was soon going to faint.

Ben saw and smiled and came over to her. "You're awake, that's great news." he said. He had also brought in a cup of blood for her to drink as well.

Cassius snarled and shifted back to his normal self, he then kicked Orlando in the side of the head and made it look like he had killed him, then went to follow Russell out of the house.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:54 pm

_____

_______

____

Ben saw and smiled and came over to her. "You're awake, that's great news." he said. He had also brought in a cup of blood for her to drink as well.

Cassius snarled and shifted back to his normal self, he then kicked Orlando in the side of the head and made it look like he had killed him, then went to follow Russell out of the house.

Kalila looked at the cup of blood but she wasn't at all thirsty.
____
As Cassius walked away, Orlando succumbed to passing out and a little time later he died peacefully.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:58 pm

_______

____

____
As Cassius walked away, Orlando succumbed to passing out and a little time later he died peacefully.  

Ben would set the cup of blood aside. "Hey, how are you feeling?" he asked.
_________

Cassius wouldn't know he died, but it would haunt him that he attacked another werewolf unprovoked. After that he headed back to his cabin in the forest and wait for his next orders from Ben.

Russell would head back to Ben's mansion.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:06 pm

____

____

_________

Cassius wouldn't know he died, but it would haunt him that he attacked another werewolf unprovoked. After that he headed back to his cabin in the forest and wait for his next orders from Ben.

Kalila sat up and rubbed her arms. "I don't know." she answered (I double dare you to kiss her)
____
Loud barks were heard from the backyard as Cassius was about to leave. It turned out Orlando had a dog.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:11 pm

____

_________

Kalila sat up and rubbed her arms. "I don't know." she answered (I double dare you to kiss her)
____
Loud barks were heard from the backyard as Cassius was about to leave. It turned out Orlando had a dog.
(Be patient....it'll happen.)

Ben nodded. "I understand, well. I brought you  up here after me and my sirs got you some blood. I knew you would need sleep, so.....here you are." he said.
________

Cassius saw this and sighed, he decided to go to the backyard and let the dog out then headed home.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:18 pm

____

_________

____

Ben nodded. "I understand, well. I brought you  up here after me and my sirs got you some blood. I knew you would need sleep, so.....here you are." he said.
________

Cassius saw this and sighed, he decided to go to the backyard and let the dog out then headed home.

Kalila weakly stood up.
(I wasn't done talking to you in the chatbox XD)
____
The dog decided to follow him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:20 pm

_________

____

________

Kalila weakly stood up.
____
(XD sorry, stupid chat)

Ben would held her up if needed.
_______

Cassius and smiled a bit. "Hey, welcome to the wild dog pack then..." he muttered as he got back to his cabin.

All the wild dogs that lived there would watch the new dog come in, none would growl or even stare for long.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:23 pm

____

________

Kalila weakly stood up.
____
(XD sorry, stupid chat)

_______

Cassius and smiled a bit. "Hey, welcome to the wild dog pack then..." he muttered as he got back to his cabin.

All the wild dogs that lived there would watch the new dog come in, none would growl or even stare for long.

Kalila stumbled and fell into him, bumping heads together and they both collapsed onto the floor. She laughed and hugged him. "You goofball." she teased, giving Ben a noogie.
____
The curly-coated black lab had a collar around his neck and the tag on it said his name was Cobalt.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:27 pm

________

Kalila weakly stood up.
____
(XD sorry, stupid chat)

_______

Kalila stumbled and fell into him, bumping heads together and they both collapsed onto the floor. She laughed and hugged him. "You goofball." she teased, giving Ben a noogie.
____
The curly-coated black lab had a collar around his neck and the tag on it said his name was Cobalt.

Ben chuckled as they were against the floor and hugged her again. "I guess I am." he said, then a thought came to mind and it was hard to restrain.He then kissed Kalila's forehead.
________

Cassius read the collar and smiled, he then went to remove it. "Welcome to our little pack...Cobalt." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:30 pm

Kalila weakly stood up.
____
(XD sorry, stupid chat)

_______

____

Ben chuckled as they were against the floor and hugged her again. "I guess I am." he said, then a thought came to mind and it was hard to restrain.He then kissed Kalila's forehead.
________

Cassius read the collar and smiled, he then went to remove it. "Welcome to our little pack...Cobalt." he said.

Kalila giggled at that and then blushed deeply.
____
Cobalt snarled and growled, backing away. He wanted to keep the collar.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:37 pm

(XD sorry, stupid chat)

_______

____

________

____

Ben wasn't sure if that was right, but seeing that reaction it reassured him.
______

Cassius would chuckle and left the collar on the dog. "Fine, fine but at least do your best to play nice with the others. We all work together like a family." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:49 pm

____

________

____

______

Cassius would chuckle and left the collar on the dog. "Fine, fine but at least do your best to play nice with the others. We all work together like a family." he said.

Kalila kissed his cheek for a second and then stood up.
____
Cobalt panted and whimpered towards the wild dogs, he was saying "hello"

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:53 pm

________

____

______

____

Ben blushed a bit then got up too. "Wel then..." he said, unsure what to say now.

The wild dogs watched and would bark in response, it was there way of saying "Welcome and hello".

Cassius watched then went into his cabin and went to the leaf pile to get some sleep.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:14 pm

____

______

____

Ben blushed a bit then got up too. "Wel then..." he said, unsure what to say now.

The wild dogs watched and would bark in response, it was there way of saying "Welcome and hello".

Cassius watched then went into his cabin and went to the leaf pile to get some sleep.

Kalila yawned and then walked out of the room.
____
Cobalt came inside the cabin and whined.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down