View previous topic View next topic Go down

Siren and ilovemydog

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Ben would try to comfort her to his best effort.

(I'm tempted to make Ben some competition for her heart Smile )

Kalila squeezed him tighter.
(Ok? You know I just going to send Ben's sires after this competitor. XD)

Ben smiled and held onto her, he wanted to make sure he did this right this time around.

(Yes, but Kalila is into sexy guys, like strong, muscular men, and Ben is not so much like that, now is he?)

Kalila sniffled and eventually stopped crying. Due to her being brought back to life she was now a newly-made vampire, she had lost her magic.
(....Still won't stop Ben from sending his sires, and possible cassius, from getting rid of his competition.)

Ben could tell and smiled, he would be able to teach her what he knew but in a somewhat different way.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Re: Siren and ilovemydog

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:14 pm

Georgia blinked her eyes. "The boss believes Ashlynn is a vampire......I don't believe him, I mean she's pale but vampires don't exist." she said. This saying would most likely unnerve Potifer.
____
Ashlynn smiled at him. "As long as they think I'm dead they should stay away from Victor's mansion. Benjamin hates the crumbling church anyways." she explained to him.

Potifer would winced but said nothing else, he couldn't say a word about that. He knew he'd REALLY be in trouble if he said vampires were real.
________

"Good, then I'll live at Victor's crumbling church and hope no one decides to come by looking for you or me." he said as he wiped away all the blood from his hands, face, and arms.

Georgia blinked her eyes. "I want to meet Ashlynn, I've seen her but I've never met her." she told him softly.

Potifer then thought. "I-I don't k-know, I actually haven't seen her for awhile. So I'm not sure where she's lives now." he said.
______

Cassius saw this and chuckled a bit, he didn't mind the help but he was keeping his focus on getting the blood off his body and preventing himself from thinking about what he could have done last night.

Georgia blinked her eyes and sighed deeply. "Perhaps we should head home for the day." she told him as she looked at the clock on the wall.
____
Ashlynn eventually stopped as she felt a shiver go down her spine.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:19 pm

Potifer would winced but said nothing else, he couldn't say a word about that. He knew he'd REALLY be in trouble if he said vampires were real.
________

"Good, then I'll live at Victor's crumbling church and hope no one decides to come by looking for you or me." he said as he wiped away all the blood from his hands, face, and arms.

Georgia blinked her eyes. "I want to meet Ashlynn, I've seen her but I've never met her." she told him softly.

Potifer then thought. "I-I don't k-know, I actually haven't seen her for awhile. So I'm not sure where she's lives now." he said.
______

Cassius saw this and chuckled a bit, he didn't mind the help but he was keeping his focus on getting the blood off his body and preventing himself from thinking about what he could have done last night.

Georgia blinked her eyes and sighed deeply. "Perhaps we should head home for the day." she told him as she looked at the clock on the wall.
____

Potifer nodded. "Well it was good taking to you... See you tomorrow...maybe." he said then began to leave.
________

Cassius noticed this and wondered what happened, he would then get changed into something clean.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:22 pm

______

____

Potifer nodded. "Well it was good taking to you... See you tomorrow...maybe." he said then began to leave.
________

Cassius noticed this and wondered what happened, he would then get changed into something clean.

Georgia looked after him and sighed deeply. She would go to her house and would fall asleep there.
_____
Ashlynn felt something was watching them (the ghost) and it was close by. She gulped a little and nudged Cassius. "We need to hurry." she told him.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:27 pm

______

____

________

Georgia looked after him and sighed deeply. She would go to her house and would fall asleep there.
_____
Ashlynn felt something was watching them (the ghost) and it was close by. She gulped a little and nudged Cassius. "We need to hurry." she told him.

Potifer would go home and head to bed to get some sleep. The next day he'd go back to work and hoped the boss didn't find out that he talked about Ashlynn.
______

Cassius would turn to Ashlynn and felt the presence too, so he sighed. "Alright, let's go.....by the ways it's just that miner ghost...he's not going to hurt us." he said then would go to leave.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:32 pm

____

________

_____

Potifer would go home and head to bed to get some sleep. The next day he'd go back to work and hoped the boss didn't find out that he talked about Ashlynn.
______

Cassius would turn to Ashlynn and felt the presence too, so he sighed. "Alright, let's go.....by the ways it's just that miner ghost...he's not going to hurt us." he said then would go to leave.

Ashlynn nodded and would begin to lead him towards Victor's church, all the while reflecting on how much she missed him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:35 pm

________

_____

______

Ashlynn nodded and would begin to lead him towards Victor's church, all the while reflecting on how much she missed him.

Cassius would follow her and would think about what happened and how he had killed Victor out of blind rage. He wished he hadn't done it, maybe there could have been another way.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:43 pm

_____

______

Cassius would follow her and would think about what happened and how he had killed Victor out of blind rage. He wished he hadn't done it, maybe there could have been another way.

Ashlynn glanced towards Cassius and sighed. "I still can't believe he's gone. He was like a father to me." she told him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:47 pm

______

Ashlynn glanced towards Cassius and sighed. "I still can't believe he's gone. He was like a father to me." she told him.

"i'm sorry about that, if I hadn't been blinded by anger and rage....I wouldn't have done it." he said, feeling terrible for killing Ashlynn's mentor, or Sire....whatever they called them.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:52 pm

"i'm sorry about that, if I hadn't been blinded by anger and rage....I wouldn't have done it." he said, feeling terrible for killing Ashlynn's mentor, or Sire....whatever they called them.

Ashlynn blinked her eyes and then closed them, but by doing so she rather ungracefully walked right into a tree and then held onto her head. "Ow.....wow, the bark was worse than it's bite." she joked a little and then rubbed her head. It had kind of hurt.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:57 pm

Ashlynn blinked her eyes and then closed them, but by doing so she rather ungracefully walked right into a tree and then held onto her head. "Ow.....wow, the bark was worse than it's bite." she joked a little and then rubbed her head. It had kind of hurt.

Cassius actually jumped when she ran into the tree and kept himself from laughing at the joke, he was more concerned on how bad Ashynn had hit herself.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:03 pm

Cassius actually jumped when she ran into the tree and kept himself from laughing at the joke, he was more concerned on how bad Ashynn had hit herself.

Ashlynn lifted her hand but saw no blood on it, so she was perfectly fine. She chuckled a little and then came to his side. "I'm fine, a little bit birchy, but I'm fine." she joked, for she had ran into a birch tree.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:11 pm

Ashlynn lifted her hand but saw no blood on it, so she was perfectly fine. She chuckled a little and then came to his side. "I'm fine, a little bit birchy, but I'm fine." she joked, for she had ran into a birch tree.

Cassius then began to chuckle, he enjoyed a good joke like that. So he just relaxed and made sure she was really ok and wasn't telling him any lies.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:14 pm

Cassius then began to chuckle, he enjoyed a good joke like that. So he just relaxed and made sure she was really ok and wasn't telling him any lies.

Ashlynn smiled a little and then smiled wider as the pain of her head went away like she had never ran into the tree in the first place.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:19 pm

Ashlynn smiled a little and then smiled wider as the pain of her head went away like she had never ran into the tree in the first place.

Cassius would still follow her now smiling at her little jokes from before. He really did enjoy jokes like that.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:21 pm

Cassius would still follow her now smiling at her little jokes from before. He really did enjoy jokes like that.

Ashlynn upon seeing the crumbling church, she frowned immediately and sighed. She stopped and just stared at it. "There it is." she told him softly.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:26 pm

Ashlynn upon seeing the crumbling church, she frowned immediately and sighed. She stopped and just stared at it. "There it is." she told him softly.

Cassius saw and just stared at it for awhile, he now knew how much this meant to Ashlynn and what pain he now caused her by looking at this place.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:31 pm

Cassius saw and just stared at it for awhile, he now knew how much this meant to Ashlynn and what pain he now caused her by looking at this place.

Ashlynn led him towards the steps and he was soon met with the sight of dried blood on the steps. Ashlynn closed her eyes and stopped at the top of the stairs. "This was where Victor was found by myself. It is a sad death to lose a father-figure, especially since he bled out. It hurts more than anything for a vampire to bleed out." she explained to Cassius. In a way she glared at him, but that look soon disappeared. She opened the double doors and stepped inside. The place had become dustier than ever.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:43 pm

Ashlynn led him towards the steps and he was soon met with the sight of dried blood on the steps. Ashlynn closed her eyes and stopped at the top of the stairs. "This was where Victor was found by myself. It is a sad death to lose a father-figure, especially since he bled out. It hurts more than anything for a vampire to bleed out." she explained to Cassius. In a way she glared at him, but that look soon disappeared. She opened the double doors and stepped inside. The place had become dustier than ever.

Cassius saw the dried blood and knew he had truly messed up, he was truly sorry about what he did and wished he never had attacked Victor. He followed her inside, then looked around.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:01 pm

Cassius saw the dried blood and knew he had truly messed up, he was truly sorry about what he did and wished he never had attacked Victor. He followed her inside, then looked around.

Ashlynn then led him towards the bedroom and sighed. The room was dusty and was filled with books on every window-seat and every table. The bed itself needed a good cleaning. She walked over to the bed and sighed. "This was Victor's room." she told him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:05 pm

Ashlynn then led him towards the bedroom and sighed. The room was dusty and was filled with books on every window-seat and every table. The bed itself needed a good cleaning. She walked over to the bed and sighed. "This was Victor's room." she told him.

Cassius looked around then sneezed from the amount of dust. He then shook his head and tried to prevent another sneeze from happening. He then looked to the bed and sighed. "No need to worry about that, I usually sleep in leaves or on the floor." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:11 pm

Cassius looked around then sneezed from the amount of dust. He then shook his head and tried to prevent another sneeze from happening. He then looked to the bed and sighed. "No need to worry about that, I usually sleep in leaves or on the floor." he said.

"I'd much prefer you sleep on the bed. Rats and spiders live here and you wouldn't want them crawling all over you." Ashlynn told him in all honesty. She then glanced towards the windows and opened the curtains a little.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:15 pm

"I'd much prefer you sleep on the bed. Rats and spiders live here and you wouldn't want them crawling all over you." Ashlynn told him in all honesty. She then glanced towards the windows and opened the curtains a little.

Cassius sighed. "No, I'd feel like I was being disgraceful by sleeping on Victor's bed. It's fine, I've had lots of bugs crawl on me when I'm asleep but never spiders." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:17 pm

Cassius sighed. "No, I'd feel like I was being disgraceful by sleeping on Victor's bed. It's fine, I've had lots of bugs crawl on me when I'm asleep but never spiders." he said.

Ashlynn sighed and then smiled. "I guess I can't change your mind at all. Fine, you don't have to sleep in his bed. But nights get cold here and it is preferred." she explained and then left the room.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:20 pm

Ashlynn sighed and then smiled. "I guess I can't change your mind at all. Fine, you don't have to sleep in his bed. But nights get cold here and it is preferred." she explained and then left the room.

Cassius watched and wondered if he should follow her or not, he just looked around the room for a bit longer then headed out to see where Ashynn had gone now.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:28 pm

Cassius watched and wondered if he should follow her or not, he just looked around the room for a bit longer then headed out to see where Ashynn had gone now.

Due to the dusty floor, he could easily followed her footsteps to a large room. She looked among the pillars and then rested her hand on one. She sighed deeply. "It's like he never left in here, he never cleaned." she said with a sad chuckle.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:32 pm

Due to the dusty floor, he could easily followed her footsteps to a large room. She looked among the pillars and then rested her hand on one. She sighed deeply. "It's like he never left in here, he never cleaned." she said with a sad chuckle.

Cassius then sneezed again and looked to Ashlynn. "I can tell that he never cleaned." he said then looked around the large room.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 38 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum