View previous topic View next topic Go down

Siren and ilovemydog

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Ben would try to comfort her to his best effort.

(I'm tempted to make Ben some competition for her heart Smile )

Kalila squeezed him tighter.
(Ok? You know I just going to send Ben's sires after this competitor. XD)

Ben smiled and held onto her, he wanted to make sure he did this right this time around.

(Yes, but Kalila is into sexy guys, like strong, muscular men, and Ben is not so much like that, now is he?)

Kalila sniffled and eventually stopped crying. Due to her being brought back to life she was now a newly-made vampire, she had lost her magic.
(....Still won't stop Ben from sending his sires, and possible cassius, from getting rid of his competition.)

Ben could tell and smiled, he would be able to teach her what he knew but in a somewhat different way.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Re: Siren and ilovemydog

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:57 pm

Potifer watched and smiled. "That's better." he said.
_______

Cassius wouldn't fall asleep since he was mostly nocturnal, and the werewolf part of him forced him to stay awake until sunrise.

Georgia then slipped and fell hard on her back.

An agent had walked by and intentionally tripped her.
______
Ashlynn hugged him tighter and hoped the night would be over soon.

Potifer looked at that agent and frowned, he would then help Georgia up. 
_________

Cassius would do his best to keep from being tempted to go outside, or even try to find a way out. No matter what he heard or what he felt, he would stay indoors until sunrise.

Georgia held onto her back and panted a little. She glanced after the agent and growled. She took Potifer's hand and lifted herself up again.
_____
Outside he could hear howls and wolves running, but they were just regular wolves.

Cobalt whimpered fearfully before Cassius would realize the dog was still outside.

Potifer sighed. "Ignore that agent, he's a jerk anyways." he said.
_________

Cassius heard the whimper and knew that Cobalt was still outside, so he slowly stood up and cautiously went to the door and would open it, but kept his eyes to the ground the whole time.

ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:07 am

Georgia then slipped and fell hard on her back.

An agent had walked by and intentionally tripped her.
______
Ashlynn hugged him tighter and hoped the night would be over soon.

_________

Cassius would do his best to keep from being tempted to go outside, or even try to find a way out. No matter what he heard or what he felt, he would stay indoors until sunrise.

Georgia held onto her back and panted a little. She glanced after the agent and growled. She took Potifer's hand and lifted herself up again.
_____
Outside he could hear howls and wolves running, but they were just regular wolves.

Cobalt whimpered fearfully before Cassius would realize the dog was still outside.

_________

Cassius heard the whimper and knew that Cobalt was still outside, so he slowly stood up and cautiously went to the door and would open it, but kept his eyes to the ground the whole time.

Georgia glanced away from him and sighed deeply. "Even the agents hate me." she told him sadly.
_____
Cobalt came in and whined a little as he listened to growls and howls outside.

Ashlynn closed the door immediately.

(Have something go wrong?)

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:57 pm

_________

_____

_________

Georgia glanced away from him and sighed deeply. "Even the agents hate me." she told him sadly.
_____

Potifer sighed. "No they don't, they always pick on the new agents or really anyone they considered weak....like me." he said.

Cassius had kept his eyes the ground then went to sit back down and try and make it through the night.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:16 am

_____

_________

_____

Potifer sighed. "No they don't, they always pick on the new agents or really anyone they considered weak....like me." he said.

Cassius had kept his eyes the ground then went to sit back down and try and make it through the night.

Georgia shook her head. "But you're not weak, your first partner was the best agent I've ever seen in this place." she said, speaking about Ashlynn.
_____
(Well, then I'll do it!)

Suddenly a large figure banged itself against the door and immediately broke through to the other side. It appeared to be a wolf only something was off about it. It went immediately after Cobalt and it and the black curly-coated dog went into a snarling mess. Cobalt then yelped as he was bitten into before Ashlynn pulled her pistol out and shot the wolf attacking Cobalt.

Carefully retrieving her flashlight once the battle was over, she shone it on the wolf once it collapsed. "Why on Earth would a wolf attack out of the blue? They're not affected by the full moon." she said as she stepped closer. She then gasped and placed a hand over her mouth. "Oh no, they were foaming at the mouth. Rabies!" she said in shock before looking at Cobalt. "And he has it now too!" she said, eyes wide.

Cobalt stood up and whimpered painfully before growling.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:12 pm

_________

_____

Georgia shook her head. "But you're not weak, your first partner was the best agent I've ever seen in this place." she said, speaking about Ashlynn.
_____
(Well, then I'll do it!)

Suddenly a large figure banged itself against the door and immediately broke through to the other side. It appeared to be a wolf only something was off about it. It went immediately after Cobalt and it and the black curly-coated dog went into a snarling mess. Cobalt then yelped as he was bitten into before Ashlynn pulled her pistol out and shot the wolf attacking Cobalt.

Carefully retrieving her flashlight once the battle was over, she shone it on the wolf once it collapsed. "Why on Earth would a wolf attack out of the blue? They're not affected by the full moon." she said as she stepped closer. She then gasped and placed a hand over her mouth. "Oh no, they were foaming at the mouth. Rabies!" she said in shock before looking at Cobalt. "And he has it now too!" she said, eyes wide.

"Yeah, but that didn't mean they wouldn't pick on me. They always said I was a mistake to be partnered with the best, that I was a deadman walking with her.. I even believed it for the longest time....well until recently..." he said then shook his head. "But the point is, you'l get there so don't let the other agents put you down. Keep on training and soon you'll be the one laughing at them." he said.

Cassius saw this and knew that wasn't a good sign. "No, t-that can't be.....n-not Cobalt....That can't be..." was all he said before he got a glimpse of the moon outside, he then knew this was bad because of what happens to werewolves on the night of a full moon. "Ashlynnn.....run..." he said then slowly got up and began to snarl.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:21 pm

_____

_____
(Well, then I'll do it!)

"Yeah, but that didn't mean they wouldn't pick on me. They always said I was a mistake to be partnered with the best, that I was a deadman walking with her.. I even believed it for the longest time....well until recently..." he said then shook his head. "But the point is, you'l get there so don't let the other agents put you down. Keep on training and soon you'll be the one laughing at them." he said.

Cassius saw this and knew that wasn't a good sign. "No, t-that can't be.....n-not Cobalt....That can't be..." was all he said before he got a glimpse of the moon outside, he then knew this was bad because of what happens to werewolves on the night of a full moon. "Ashlynnn.....run..." he said then slowly got up and began to snarl.

(My mouse is still disappearing XD)

Georgia blinked. "I wonder why you were partnered up with me. Did something happen to Ashlynn?" she asked him curiously.
____
Ashlynn gulped nervously and quickly shot Cobalt dead, for it was for the best anyways. The disease would eventually drive the dog insane and then he'd slowly be dying. She then gasped at what Cassius said. "What?" she asked and then backed away as he snarled. "Cassius, snap out of it!" she said, placing her hands out in a defensive gesture.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:26 pm

_____
(Well, then I'll do it!)

Georgia blinked. "I wonder why you were partnered up with me. Did something happen to Ashlynn?" she asked him curiously.
____
Ashlynn gulped nervously and quickly shot Cobalt dead, for it was for the best anyways. The disease would eventually drive the dog insane and then he'd slowly be dying. She then gasped at what Cassius said. "What?" she asked and then backed away as he snarled. "Cassius, snap out of it!" she said, placing her hands out in a defensive gesture.

Potifer then winced and sighed. "Well, I guess they thought I would be better of working with you than her...." he said.
_______

Cassius then felt the sensation of blood lust whenever he saw a full moon, he began to growl more but it became worse when he saw Cobat dead. He looked at Ashlynn, his eyes already turning red and his fangs bared at her. He slowly turned into his werewolf form then let out a loud howl.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:01 pm

_____
(Well, then I'll do it!)

____

Potifer then winced and sighed. "Well, I guess they thought I would be better of working with you than her...." he said.
_______

Cassius then felt the sensation of blood lust whenever he saw a full moon, he began to growl more but it became worse when he saw Cobat dead. He looked at Ashlynn, his eyes already turning red and his fangs bared at her. He slowly turned into his werewolf form then let out a loud howl.

"With me? But I'm a laughing stock and she's a formidable partner, you're better off with her." she told him honestly.
_____
Ashlynn stumbled back and hit the wall. She was too scared to run now.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:06 pm

____

_______

"With me? But I'm a laughing stock and she's a formidable partner, you're better off with her." she told him honestly.
_____

"Yeah, but I think it would be good if I became your partner. I could teach you what Ashlynn taught me. What to do and how to do it." he said.
________

Cassius had gone full werewolf then looked back to Ashlynn and slowly came towards her, snarling. He got face to face with her and growled even more, he bared his fangs and just watched her then let out a small whimper and quickly turned away and ran out the door and deep into the forest. Out there, he would let out loud howls and wouldn't stop running until sunrise.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:26 pm

____

_______

_____

"Yeah, but I think it would be good if I became your partner. I could teach you what Ashlynn taught me. What to do and how to do it." he said.
________

Cassius had gone full werewolf then looked back to Ashlynn and slowly came towards her, snarling. He got face to face with her and growled even more, he bared his fangs and just watched her then let out a small whimper and quickly turned away and ran out the door and deep into the forest. Out there, he would let out loud howls and wouldn't stop running until sunrise.

"Why can't you be with Ashlynn? She wasn't fired was she?" she asked him.
____
Ashlynn watched him go and would stay there until sunrise. She didn't leave at all, she just stayed where she was. If he came back she would be fearful of him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:31 pm

_______

_____

________

____
Ashlynn watched him go and would stay there until sunrise. She didn't leave at all, she just stayed where she was. If he came back she would be fearful of him.

Potifer then looked away, he wasn't suppose to talk about Ashlynn so he was forced to stay quiet but if she could tel....that was a yes, Ashylynn was fired.

Once the sun rose, it took awhile for Cassius to get back to his cabin. When he did get back,  he saw what had been done and that he would need to fix the door. He walked inside, he was covered in blood from...well he wasn't too sure who's blood he had on him or if he had killed anyone. All he knew was he lost control and the werewolf side took over. He would look around for Ashlynn once he got inside.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:36 pm

_____

________

____

Potifer then looked away, he wasn't suppose to talk about Ashlynn so he was forced to stay quiet but if she could tel....that was a yes, Ashylynn was fired.

Once the sun rose, it took awhile for Cassius to get back to his cabin. When he did get back,  he saw what had been done and that he would need to fix the door. He walked inside, he was covered in blood from...well he wasn't too sure who's blood he had on him or if he had killed anyone. All he knew was he lost control and the werewolf side took over. He would look around for Ashlynn once he got inside.

Georgia blinked her eyes and then understood. "So the boss doesn't want anyone else to know. That sounds like him." she said softly.
____
Ashlynn, upon seeing him, pointed her pistol at him. "Stay away from me." she said, tears dripping to the floor. Her pistol wasn't loaded anymore, but she didn't know that. She gulped and then sobbed, collapsing onto the ground.

Dani appeared at Cassius' side and stared at Ashlynn and then at Cobalt's body. She felt bad for the dog.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:47 pm

________

____

Georgia blinked her eyes and then understood. "So the boss doesn't want anyone else to know. That sounds like him." she said softly.
____
Ashlynn, upon seeing him, pointed her pistol at him. "Stay away from me." she said, tears dripping to the floor. Her pistol wasn't loaded anymore, but she didn't know that. She gulped and then sobbed, collapsing onto the ground.

Dani appeared at Cassius' side and stared at Ashlynn and then at Cobalt's body. She felt bad for the dog.

Potifer nodded. "Well then, I don't know what else to tel you but...don't let the other agents get to you." he said.

Cassius saw this and stayed where he was, he saw Cobalt and remembered what happened. He sighed and looked away from the dead dog and Ashynn. "I'm sorry...." he said as he began to tear up.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:50 pm

____

____

Potifer nodded. "Well then, I don't know what else to tel you but...don't let the other agents get to you." he said.

Cassius saw this and stayed where he was, he saw Cobalt and remembered what happened. He sighed and looked away from the dead dog and Ashynn. "I'm sorry...." he said as he began to tear up.

Georgia gave him a fake smile and then hugged him. "Why would he fire her?" she asked.
______
Ashlynn cried a little more and then sniffled. "You scared me half to death, Cassius. I thought I was going to be killed." she told him tearfully.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:58 pm

____

Georgia gave him a fake smile and then hugged him. "Why would he fire her?" she asked.
______
Ashlynn cried a little more and then sniffled. "You scared me half to death, Cassius. I thought I was going to be killed." she told him tearfully.

Potifer shrugged. "Im not sure why, but....she's gone and I wasn't even suppose to mention her being fired." he said.
_______

Cassius then looked to her. "I'm sorry, I can't control myself when I turn into that, it's like I lose all senses and all of it's replaced by blood lust and anger....I never meant for you to see something like that." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:04 pm

____

______

Potifer shrugged. "Im not sure why, but....she's gone and I wasn't even suppose to mention her being fired." he said.
_______

Cassius then looked to her. "I'm sorry, I can't control myself when I turn into that, it's like I lose all senses and all of it's replaced by blood lust and anger....I never meant for you to see something like that." he said.

Georgia glared a bit. "I'm telling the boss about this. He has no right to fire someone as good as Ashlynn." she said and then headed towards the boss's office.
_____
Ashlynn gulped nervously and then closed her eyes. "I've seen worse when I was around Victor." she explained to him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:12 pm

______

_______

Georgia glared a bit. "I'm telling the boss about this. He has no right to fire someone as good as Ashlynn." she said and then headed towards the boss's office.
_____
Ashlynn gulped nervously and then closed her eyes. "I've seen worse when I was around Victor." she explained to him.

Potifer then became scared, so he grabbed Georgia. "You can't!! If the boss finds out I told you, he'll fire me and you could lose your job too." he said.
_______

Cassius then sighed. "I hope you can forgive me for what happened last night, I'll make sure it won't happen again." he said then would go to the bedroom to clean off the blood and find something else to wear.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:26 pm

Georgia pulled her arm free. "What did he tell you about why she was fired? There was no reason she could've been fired. She's never failed to bring in a criminal." she told him.
_____
Ashlynn followed after him and then cried a little more. "Cassius........what if you came to live in Victor's old house?" she asked him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Georgia pulled her arm free. "What did he tell you about why she was fired? There was no reason she could've been fired. She's never failed to bring in a criminal." she told him.
_____
Ashlynn followed after him and then cried a little more. "Cassius........what if you came to live in Victor's old house?" she asked him.

Potifer was scared to say but he knew if he didn't, she'd find out another way. "S-She was fired for not bringing in her last case in on time....the case had expired..." he said.
________

Cassius sighed. "I highly doubt that's possible, besides a werewolf in a home of a vampire isn't right. Wouldn't that be considered disgraceful to him? Plus the fact that I was the one who killed him? I really don't need another haunting memory.....I already have them with Ezekiel..." he muttered the last part.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Georgia pulled her arm free. "What did he tell you about why she was fired? There was no reason she could've been fired. She's never failed to bring in a criminal." she told him.
_____

Potifer was scared to say but he knew if he didn't, she'd find out another way. "S-She was fired for not bringing in her last case in on time....the case had expired..." he said.
________

Cassius sighed. "I highly doubt that's possible, besides a werewolf in a home of a vampire isn't right. Wouldn't that be considered disgraceful to him? Plus the fact that I was the one who killed him? I really don't need another haunting memory.....I already have them with Ezekiel..." he muttered the last part.

"The Robert Roth case? That case had NO expire date on it! None at all!!" she shouted at him.
____
Ashlynn sighed deeply. "I'm sure whatever haunting you'll have it would just be from the spiders that reside there. Besides, he's not coming back ever, and even if he did, he probably would forgive you." she told him honestly.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:42 pm

_____

________

"The Robert Roth case? That case had NO expire date on it! None at all!!" she shouted at him.
____
Ashlynn sighed deeply. "I'm sure whatever haunting you'll have it would just be from the spiders that reside there. Besides, he's not coming back ever, and even if he did, he probably would forgive you." she told him honestly.

Potifer sighed. "You think I was going to question the boss? I can't, nor will I. The guy is beyond scary." he said.
________

Cassius sighed. "Well I guess that'll work.....sure, Ill live at Victor's old home." he said. "Just as long as I don't get discovered by Benjamin and his sires." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:49 pm

_____

________

____

Potifer sighed. "You think I was going to question the boss? I can't, nor will I. The guy is beyond scary." he said.
________

Cassius sighed. "Well I guess that'll work.....sure, Ill live at Victor's old home." he said. "Just as long as I don't get discovered by Benjamin and his sires." he said.

Georgia blinked her eyes. "The boss believes Ashlynn is a vampire......I don't believe him, I mean she's pale but vampires don't exist." she said. This saying would most likely unnerve Potifer.
____
Ashlynn smiled at him. "As long as they think I'm dead they should stay away from Victor's mansion. Benjamin hates the crumbling church anyways." she explained to him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:56 pm

________

____

________

Georgia blinked her eyes. "The boss believes Ashlynn is a vampire......I don't believe him, I mean she's pale but vampires don't exist." she said. This saying would most likely unnerve Potifer.
____
Ashlynn smiled at him. "As long as they think I'm dead they should stay away from Victor's mansion. Benjamin hates the crumbling church anyways." she explained to him.

Potifer would winced but said nothing else, he couldn't say a word about that. He knew he'd REALLY be in trouble if he said vampires were real.
________

"Good, then I'll live at Victor's crumbling church and hope no one decides to come by looking for you or me." he said as he wiped away all the blood from his hands, face, and arms.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:02 pm

____

________

____

Potifer would winced but said nothing else, he couldn't say a word about that. He knew he'd REALLY be in trouble if he said vampires were real.
________

"Good, then I'll live at Victor's crumbling church and hope no one decides to come by looking for you or me." he said as he wiped away all the blood from his hands, face, and arms.

Georgia blinked her eyes. "I want to meet Ashlynn, I've seen her but I've never met her." she told him softly.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:06 pm

________

____

________

Georgia blinked her eyes. "I want to meet Ashlynn, I've seen her but I've never met her." she told him softly.

Potifer then thought. "I-I don't k-know, I actually haven't seen her for awhile. So I'm not sure where she's lives now." he said.
______

Cassius saw this and chuckled a bit, he didn't mind the help but he was keeping his focus on getting the blood off his body and preventing himself from thinking about what he could have done last night.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:14 pm

____

________

Potifer then thought. "I-I don't k-know, I actually haven't seen her for awhile. So I'm not sure where she's lives now." he said.
______

Cassius saw this and chuckled a bit, he didn't mind the help but he was keeping his focus on getting the blood off his body and preventing himself from thinking about what he could have done last night.

Georgia blinked her eyes and sighed deeply. "Perhaps we should head home for the day." she told him as she looked at the clock on the wall.
____
Ashlynn eventually stopped as she felt a shiver go down her spine.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down