View previous topic View next topic Go down

Siren and ilovemydog

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Ben would try to comfort her to his best effort.

(I'm tempted to make Ben some competition for her heart Smile )

Kalila squeezed him tighter.
(Ok? You know I just going to send Ben's sires after this competitor. XD)

Ben smiled and held onto her, he wanted to make sure he did this right this time around.

(Yes, but Kalila is into sexy guys, like strong, muscular men, and Ben is not so much like that, now is he?)

Kalila sniffled and eventually stopped crying. Due to her being brought back to life she was now a newly-made vampire, she had lost her magic.
(....Still won't stop Ben from sending his sires, and possible cassius, from getting rid of his competition.)

Ben could tell and smiled, he would be able to teach her what he knew but in a somewhat different way.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Re: Siren and ilovemydog

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:42 pm

Ben watched this and knew he would have a LONG talk with his sires in awhile. This was just unacceptable to any standard to him.

(Wanna timeskip to the park where she meets Orlando?)
(Sure, let's do this.)

Kalila led him to a park that hosted a lake where people could swim in and she even brought a swimming suit along and this would be the first time he would see her in a bikini.

Ben brought his own, which she would learn more about him as well. Though he was interested in seeing her in the bikini, but on a side note he did ask Russell to follow back stay hidden just in case something happened.

ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:46 pm

(Wanna timeskip to the park where she meets Orlando?)
(Sure, let's do this.)

Kalila led him to a park that hosted a lake where people could swim in and she even brought a swimming suit along and this would be the first time he would see her in a bikini.

Ben brought his own, which she would learn more about him as well. Though he was interested in seeing her in the bikini, but on a side note he did ask Russell to follow back stay hidden just in case something happened.

Kalila smiled towards Ben and chuckled. "I'm going to go change, wait for me under this tree." she told him and then walked off to go change. After about 20 minutes he spotted her coming back wearing her bikini. (Looks like the picture below)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:49 pm

(Sure, let's do this.)

Kalila smiled towards Ben and chuckled. "I'm going to go change, wait for me under this tree." she told him and then walked off to go change. After about 20 minutes he spotted her coming back wearing her bikini. (Looks like the picture below)

(*Ben's reaction*    love )

Ben sat under the tree and waited, when she came back he just stared at her for a second. He couldn't take his eyes off her at that very instant, this was something he never imagined he'd ever see.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:52 pm

Ben sat under the tree and waited, when she came back he just stared at her for a second. He couldn't take his eyes off her at that very instant, this was something he never imagined he'd ever see.

(That's going to be her reaction to Orlando because she only sees Ben as a friend right now XD)

Kalila blushed deeply and fiddled with her hair. "S-so.....uh, h-how do I look?" she asked him, acting rather bashful, which was the first time she showed that personality trait to him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:55 pm

(That's going to be her reaction to Orlando because she only sees Ben as a friend right now XD)

Kalila blushed deeply and fiddled with her hair. "S-so.....uh, h-how do I look?" she asked him, acting rather bashful, which was the first time she showed that personality trait to him.
(XD this'll be Ben's reaction to Orlando. Shocked)

Ben then smiled and got up. "You look great in my opinion." he said then chuckled. He was trying his best to be very friendly and try to start something between him and Kalila.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:59 pm

Ben then smiled and got up. "You look great in my opinion." he said then chuckled. He was trying his best to be very friendly and try to start something between him and Kalila.

"Now you go get changed, I'll wait for you here." she told him with a smile.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:11 am

Ben nodded and would go to change into his bathing suit. After about a few minutes he came back in his swimming trunks and smiled a bit. "So what do you think?" he asked. (Picture below)

ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:15 am

Ben nodded and would go to change into his bathing suit. After about a few minutes he came back in his swimming trunks and smiled a bit. "So what do you think?" he asked. (Picture below)

When he came back he would soon notice a guy with big muscles and a six-pack talking to Kalila and by the way she was laughing he could tell he was flirting with her and he was winning.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:20 am

When he came back he would soon notice a guy with big muscles and a six-pack talking to Kalila and by the way she was laughing he could tell he was flirting with her and he was winning.

Ben saw this and seemed to hiss a bit, he then used his telepathy to tell Russell to get Cassius and to try and get this other guy away from Kalila. Once done with that, he came over to Kalila and would listen to what was being said.

Russell would then run to Cassius's cabin and get him, but told him to have a swimming outfit and to be sure to act human like. Once that was done both headed to where Ben was.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:25 am

Ben saw this and seemed to hiss a bit, he then used his telepathy to tell Russell to get Cassius and to try and get this other guy away from Kalila. Once done with that, he came over to Kalila and would listen to what was being said.

Russell would then run to Cassius's cabin and get him, but told him to have a swimming outfit and to be sure to act human like. Once that was done both headed to where Ben was.

(Italic is Orlando)

"Have you been here before?"
"No, I haven't. This will be my first time here.......are you a lifeguard?"
"Of course, I'd love to save a beautiful woman life yourself.
"Hehe, well, I'm not that pretty."
"Are you sure you don't belong in space, because you have stars in your eyes?"
At this they continued talking and Orlando even gave her a kiss on the cheek.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:28 am

(Italic is Orlando)

Ben then cut in. "Kaila, there you are. I kind of thought you wondered off for a moment." he said then looked at Orlando. "Well hello, and who may I ask are you?" he said.

Cassius arrived and saw the person he was to go after, later. He would keep the scent in mind and stay to watch over Orlando for now.

Russell stayed to give Cassius orders and to say when it was time to attack.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:32 am

(Italic is Orlando)

Ben then cut in. "Kaila, there you are. I kind of thought you wondered off for a moment." he said then looked at Orlando. "Well hello, and who may I ask are you?" he said.

Cassius arrived and saw the person he was to go after, later. He would keep the scent in mind and stay to watch over Orlando for now.

Orlando backed away a little and Ben could detect he smelled of werewolf, even Cassius could tell from where he was. He blinked his eyes in surprise. "I'm Orlando." he said and then glanced towards Kalila.

Kalila smiled towards Ben. "Oh Ben, don't mind him." she said and then sighed happily as she heard Orlando say his name.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:34 am

(Italic is Orlando)

Orlando backed away a little and Ben could detect he smelled of werewolf, even Cassius could tell from where he was. He blinked his eyes in surprise. "I'm Orlando." he said and then glanced towards Kalila.

Kalila smiled towards Ben. "Oh Ben, don't mind him." she said and then sighed happily as she heard Orlando say his name.

Ben heard this and smelled the werewolf and just smiled. "Oh, I don't mind him at all. I was just worried about you Kalila, I thought you wondered off." he said and chuckled a bit. "But good to see you're with a lifeguard." he said.

Cassius would be torn to hurt another werewolf but if Ben wanted it, then fine he would do this.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:37 am

(Italic is Orlando)

Ben heard this and smelled the werewolf and just smiled. "Oh, I don't mind him at all. I was just worried about you Kalila, I thought you wondered off." he said and chuckled a bit. "But good to see you're with a lifeguard." he said.

Cassius would be torn to hurt another werewolf but if Ben wanted it, then fine he would do this.

Orlando flinched as he heard a whistle. "Oh, well, guess it's time for me to get back to work. Call me." he said giving her his number and then jogging off.

Kalila happily took the piece of paper in her hands and made a face like God had just blessed her with the most valuable thing on Earth.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:43 am

Orlando flinched as he heard a whistle. "Oh, well, guess it's time for me to get back to work. Call me." he said giving her his number and then jogging off.

Kalila happily took the piece of paper in her hands and made a face like God had just blessed her with the most valuable thing on Earth.

Ben then frowned and spotted Cassius and seemed to give him a look that said to kill Orlando tonight. He then smiled again and looked at Kalila "What's that you got?" he asked.

Cassius nodded and would start planning his attack on Orlando and even followed him a bit but from a distance.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:55 am

Ben then frowned and spotted Cassius and seemed to give him a look that said to kill Orlando tonight. He then smiled again and looked at Kalila "What's that you got?" he asked.

Cassius nodded and would start planning his attack on Orlando and even followed him a bit but from a distance.

Kalila gulped and gave it over to him. It was Orlando's phone number.

Orlando walked over to the lifeguard's chair and sat down on it and watch the people swimming.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:57 am

Orlando walked over to the lifeguard's chair and sat down on it and watch the people swimming.

Ben smiled, he surprisingly didn't burn it up in his hand. He looked at it then gave it back to her. "How sweet of him, everyone needs more friends." he said.

Cassius watched Orlando and growled a bit.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:06 am

Ben smiled, he surprisingly didn't burn it up in his hand. He looked at it then gave it back to her. "How sweet of him, everyone needs more friends." he said.

Kalila smiled and hugged Ben.

Orlando heard a growl and sniffed the air. He turned around and watched Cassius with a stern expression.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:08 am

Orlando heard a growl and sniffed the air. He turned around and watched Cassius with a stern expression.

Ben would hug her back, for now he wouldn't worry about Orlando.

Cassius watched Orlando, not looking away or anything. He wasn't going to leave for any reason, since he was suppose to go after this werewolf tonight.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:17 am

Cassius watched Orlando, not looking away or anything. He wasn't going to leave for any reason, since he was suppose to go after this werewolf tonight.

Kalila giggled and started leading him towards the lake.

Orlando narrowed his eyes a bit and then looked away.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:19 am

Ben followed after her and smiled.

Cassius for now would walk around the lake and watch over Orlando for now, making sure he stayed where he was.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:29 am

Cassius for now would walk around the lake and watch over Orlando for now, making sure he stayed where he was.

Kalila chuckled and then pointed towards a diving board.
____
Orlando watched the people swimming and made sure none of them drowned.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:31 am

____

Ben saw and would use it, diving into the water.
______

Cassius would just watch what was going on for now.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:35 am

____

______

Kalila got onto the diving board and just stared at the water, a little scared to jump off it.

Orlando glanced towards Kalila and then towards the other swimmers.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:37 am

____

______

Kalila got onto the diving board and just stared at the water, a little scared to jump off it.

Ben looked at Kalila and tried to coax her into jumping.

Cassius would make his way closer to Orlando.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:43 am

____

______

Ben looked at Kalila and tried to coax her into jumping.

Cassius would make his way closer to Orlando.

Kalila gulped and backed away.

Orlando glanced towards him, warning him to back off.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down