View previous topic View next topic Go down

Siren and ilovemydog

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Ben would try to comfort her to his best effort.

(I'm tempted to make Ben some competition for her heart Smile )

Kalila squeezed him tighter.
(Ok? You know I just going to send Ben's sires after this competitor. XD)

Ben smiled and held onto her, he wanted to make sure he did this right this time around.

(Yes, but Kalila is into sexy guys, like strong, muscular men, and Ben is not so much like that, now is he?)

Kalila sniffled and eventually stopped crying. Due to her being brought back to life she was now a newly-made vampire, she had lost her magic.
(....Still won't stop Ben from sending his sires, and possible cassius, from getting rid of his competition.)

Ben could tell and smiled, he would be able to teach her what he knew but in a somewhat different way.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Re: Siren and ilovemydog

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:00 am

Kalila glared a bit and walked away from him. She didn't like being ignored.
____
Piper's eyes widened upon seeing the sword and when he stabbed her in the chest with it she let out a muffled scream from behind his hand and then struggled while underneath him. Soon the blood slowly pooled below her and her struggles ceased. When he removed his hand he could see the light die in her eyes as she passed away and blood wet her lips.

Ashlynn had been watching the whole time and she started crying.

Ben sighed and knew he messed up so he followed after her. "Kalila, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ignore you at all. Please don't give me the cold shoulder, I promise I will make it up to you tonight. From now on, I won't leave for any reason. Please, give me one more chance." he was begged her for this. He didn't want this to end horrible.
______

Russell looked at this and fell to his knees and began to sob. "Piper.....I'm so sorry.....I'm terrible sorry..." he said, crying like he hadn't before. He just lost his sister and now....he was truly alone.

Kalila just kept walking away.
____
Piper couldn't hear him, she was gone.

Ashlynn came over and placed a hand on his shoulder.

Ben would follow her and tried to get her to at least look at him. "Kalila, please. Tell me what you want me to do, I'm begging you for an answer. Do you want me to give up on being a Sire, do you want me to give you something special, what is it that will make you happy right now. I will do it, no matter what it is." he said.

Russell then sighed. "She struggled through her lifetime, even more so when she was turned into a vampire. I asked Ben to chain her up for the safety of everyone. I never thought it would lead to this...." he said, just staring at the corpse now.

Kalila hissed under her breath. "TELL ME THE TRUTH!" she shouted at him. "Tell me why fire is familiar to me, tell my why I know you, tell me about those screams!!!!!" she shouted in addition.
____
Ashlynn patted his shoulder and sat down next to him. "Wanna tell me about it?" she asked him.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:07 am

Ben sighed and knew he messed up so he followed after her. "Kalila, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ignore you at all. Please don't give me the cold shoulder, I promise I will make it up to you tonight. From now on, I won't leave for any reason. Please, give me one more chance." he was begged her for this. He didn't want this to end horrible.
______

Russell looked at this and fell to his knees and began to sob. "Piper.....I'm so sorry.....I'm terrible sorry..." he said, crying like he hadn't before. He just lost his sister and now....he was truly alone.

____

Ben would follow her and tried to get her to at least look at him. "Kalila, please. Tell me what you want me to do, I'm begging you for an answer. Do you want me to give up on being a Sire, do you want me to give you something special, what is it that will make you happy right now. I will do it, no matter what it is." he said.

Russell then sighed. "She struggled through her lifetime, even more so when she was turned into a vampire. I asked Ben to chain her up for the safety of everyone. I never thought it would lead to this...." he said, just staring at the corpse now.

Kalila hissed under her breath. "TELL ME THE TRUTH!" she shouted at him. "Tell me why fire is familiar to me, tell my why I know you, tell me about those screams!!!!!" she shouted in addition.
____
Ashlynn patted his shoulder and sat down next to him. "Wanna tell me about it?" she asked him.

Ben looked at her and sighed, he knew it was time to give up. So he came close and took her hands. "Then I will tell you, The fire is familiar because....you were in one before, you know me because.... I am actually one of your sires, the screams were from a crazed sire I have, she was chained in the basement out of safety for both us and humans. I would never do that unless necessary. This is all the truth, I would never lie to the one I love the most." he said. "Your name is Odessa and you created many, many sires." he said, now beginning to tear up.
_________

Russel then sensed something and got up. "Benjamin...." he said in a low tone then turned to Ashlynn. "I'll tell you later. Right now, I need to get to my Sire's side." he said then ran back upstairs, forgetting he had his sister's blood on him.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:12 am

____

____

Ben looked at her and sighed, he knew it was time to give up. So he came close and took her hands. "Then I will tell you, The fire is familiar because....you were in one before, you know me because.... I am actually one of your sires, the screams were from a crazed sire I have, she was chained in the basement out of safety for both us and humans. I would never do that unless necessary. This is all the truth, I would never lie to the one I love the most." he said. "Your name is Odessa and you created many, many sires." he said, now beginning to tear up.
_________

Russel then sensed something and got up. "Benjamin...." he said in a low tone then turned to Ashlynn. "I'll tell you later. Right now, I need to get to my Sire's side." he said then ran back upstairs, forgetting he had his sister's blood on him.

Kalila's eyes widened and at that she backed away from him, clutching her hand with her other hand. "No...........no.......no no...........no." she kept on whispering as tears rushed to her face. Her memories flooding back and her last moments were seeing her sired being slaughtered and then Ben. "HOW COULD YOU?!?!?!?!" she screamed at him. "I WAS FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU! You murdered them, you sick bastard!!!!" she shouted and then punched him in the face multiple times. Once she was gone she screamed in rage and then ran off, exiting the mansion.

Ashlynn heard the screams and knew something was wrong.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:17 am

____

_________

Kalila's eyes widened and at that she backed away from him, clutching her hand with her other hand. "No...........no.......no no...........no." she kept on whispering as tears rushed to her face. Her memories flooding back and her last moments were seeing her sired being slaughtered and then Ben. "HOW COULD YOU?!?!?!?!" she screamed at him. "I WAS FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU! You murdered them, you sick bastard!!!!" she shouted and then punched him in the face multiple times. Once she was gone she screamed in rage and then ran off, exiting the mansion.

Russell quickly ran after Kalila, and almost touched her when Ben grabbed him and pulled him back.

Ben looked at Kalila and hissed and appeared in front of her. He stood there, not moving a muscle. "Before you leave, I want one simple answer from you. If you do this, I will never bother you again. Nor will you see me." he said, calmly. "Tell me what Victor had, or did, that I never had. Tell ME the truth and I will never touch you, look at you, or even think about you. What was it that Victor had that I never could do for you when we were all young." he asked, wanting his answer finally.

Russell watched and waited for Ben's orders.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:22 am

____

_________

Russell quickly ran after Kalila, and almost touched her when Ben grabbed him and pulled him back.

Ben looked at Kalila and hissed and appeared in front of her. He stood there, not moving a muscle. "Before you leave, I want one simple answer from you. If you do this, I will never bother you again. Nor will you see me." he said, calmly. "Tell me what Victor had, or did, that I never had. Tell ME the truth and I will never touch you, look at you, or even think about you. What was it that Victor had that I never could do for you when we were all young." he asked, wanting his answer finally.

Odessa hissed and skidded to a halt. At his question tears wet her eyes and she hugged him, sobbing there. "From the start he was always there, he was always there. He was like a son to me, A SON!!!!" she shouted tears dripping to the floor. "When we got married I hoped, I hoped he wouldn't change, he didn't like the fact I had money, and he then started calling me "millionaire" instead of "honey". W-when I found out he had cheated on me......my heart shattered. Our marriage vows, he promised he'd be MINE!!" she screamed and then collapsed onto the floor sobbing harshly, her whole form shaking.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:32 am

_________

Odessa hissed and skidded to a halt. At his question tears wet her eyes and she hugged him, sobbing there. "From the start he was always there, he was always there. He was like a son to me, A SON!!!!" she shouted tears dripping to the floor. "When we got married I hoped, I hoped he wouldn't change, he didn't like the fact I had money, and he then started calling me "millionaire" instead of "honey". W-when I found out he had cheated on me......my heart shattered. Our marriage vows, he promised he'd be MINE!!" she screamed and then collapsed onto the floor sobbing harshly, her whole form shaking.

Ben watched and knelt down. "Odessa, I know that part. How he was there for you, how he was a son to you, I was there during the wedding as one of the servers, I prepared every dish. I heard the things he said about you, the things he told me....I promised to keep from you because I cared too much to be the one to hurt you. When you found out about him cheating, I went to him and fought him. I was upset that he hurt you, I wanted to kill him but all I heard was you telling me to stop." he said, tears in his eyes. "I've only done what I thought was best for you, but when he shunned me after Victor left.....I snapped....I couldn't take being left out like a werewolf corpse.... Oh Odessa, I never wanted to be like this person I am now. I never wanted it to become this, but I was pushed....pushed to the point where I couldn't take it. All you ever said after Victor left was how you missed him, how awful he was, how he's ruined things, that you hated him.....I tried to comfort you but you shut me out.... You know how long you did this to me? How long I took your tears and bared your pain along with you as your sired?" he asked, now in full tears.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:37 am

Ben watched and knelt down. "Odessa, I know that part. How he was there for you, how he was a son to you, I was there during the wedding as one of the servers, I prepared every dish. I heard the things he said about you, the things he told me....I promised to keep from you because I cared too much to be the one to hurt you. When you found out about him cheating, I went to him and fought him. I was upset that he hurt you, I wanted to kill him but all I heard was you telling me to stop." he said, tears in his eyes. "I've only done what I thought was best for you, but when he shunned me after Victor left.....I snapped....I couldn't take being left out like a werewolf corpse.... Oh Odessa, I never wanted to be like this person I am now. I never wanted it to become this, but I was pushed....pushed to the point where I couldn't take it. All you ever said after Victor left was how you missed him, how awful he was, how he's ruined things, that you hated him.....I tried to comfort you but you shut me out.... You know how long you did this to me? How long I took your tears and bared your pain along with you as your sired?" he asked, now in full tears.

Odessa sobbed and hugged him, sobbing even harder now. "H-how long have you loved me? If you answer me this.......I'll forgive you." she told him sniffling.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:43 am

Odessa sobbed and hugged him, sobbing even harder now. "H-how long have you loved me? If you answer me this.......I'll forgive you." she told him sniffling.

Ben looked at her and just stared at her. "I've loved you since we first met, I've never seen a more beautiful person than you in both my living and vampire life. When we first met, I couldn't remove my eyes from you. I wanted to be the one to care for you, to hold you close. All I've ever wanted was for you to actually look at me, not as one of your sires...not even as a lover at the time....but as if we were something...something that just told me you DID see me as me." he said, tears still in his eyes.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:51 am

Ben looked at her and just stared at her. "I've loved you since we first met, I've never seen a more beautiful person than you in both my living and vampire life. When we first met, I couldn't remove my eyes from you. I wanted to be the one to care for you, to hold you close. All I've ever wanted was for you to actually look at me, not as one of your sires...not even as a lover at the time....but as if we were something...something that just told me you DID see me as me." he said, tears still in his eyes.

Odessa sniffled and hugged him tighter.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:54 am

Ben would hug her back, this was all he ever wanted from Odessa. All he wanted was a hug that felt like she was hugging him as someone who wasn't unimportant. He continued to cry in her arms. "I'm sorry, Odessa.....I'm so so sorry." he said.

Russell watched this and knew Ben had finally broken, so he went back inside for now and would change into something clean.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:55 am

Ben would hug her back, this was all he ever wanted from Odessa. All he wanted was a hug that felt like she was hugging him as someone who wasn't unimportant. He continued to cry in her arms. "I'm sorry, Odessa.....I'm so so sorry." he said.

Russell watched this and knew Ben had finally broken, so he went back inside for now and would change into something clean.

Odessa eventually stopped crying but it took a while.

Ashlynn sighed and went to leave the party.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:59 am

Ben would stop too then let go of Odessa. "Well then....I'm sorry for the pain I caused you. Like I said, I won't bother you again. I understand how Victor was.....possible a better person than me before the bad things happened.... He had more control, I guess, of being able to go from fun to serious....." he said, then smiled. "If you want....we can finish this ball and I'll let you have my mansion as repayment for destroying yours and you can have my sires." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:05 am

Ben would stop too then let go of Odessa. "Well then....I'm sorry for the pain I caused you. Like I said, I won't bother you again. I understand how Victor was.....possible a better person than me before the bad things happened.... He had more control, I guess, of being able to go from fun to serious....." he said, then smiled. "If you want....we can finish this ball and I'll let you have my mansion as repayment for destroying yours and you can have my sires." he said.

Odessa hugged him again. "I don't want your mansion or your sires" she told him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:07 am

Odessa hugged him again. "I don't want your mansion or your sires" she told him.

Ben was stunned by this. "But I've done so many things wrong to you, there must be something I can do to repay you for it all." he said, looking at her.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:10 am

Ben was stunned by this. "But I've done so many things wrong to you, there must be something I can do to repay you for it all." he said, looking at her.

Odessa thought of something. "Well, I am single......and this place needs a mother-like figure. So maybe you can repay me by........being my groom?" she asked.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:12 am

Odessa thought of something. "Well, I am single......and this place needs a mother-like figure. So maybe you can repay me by........being my groom?" she asked.
(O_O Wait what?!?!)

Ben was completely stunned when she said this, he had nothing to say at the moment. He then smiled and seemed to feel that feeling that had been long put away. "A-Are you serious, Odessa? You actually want to be with me? As in....bride and groom?" he asked, excited about this.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:16 am

(O_O Wait what?!?!)

Ben was completely stunned when she said this, he had nothing to say at the moment. He then smiled and seemed to feel that feeling that had been long put away. "A-Are you serious, Odessa? You actually want to be with me? As in....bride and groom?" he asked, excited about this.

(IDK what I'm doing, I plan on them having kids darnit! Just go with it, maybe the wizard has control over her memories and they've been erased I guess?)

Odessa smiled faintly. "Well, I can't exactly be with Victor anymore and you've cared for me when I lost my memories, so.....yeah." she told him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:20 am

(O_O Wait what?!?!)

(IDK what I'm doing, I plan on them having kids darnit! Just go with it, maybe the wizard has control over her memories and they've been erased I guess?)

Odessa smiled faintly. "Well, I can't exactly be with Victor anymore and you've cared for me when I lost my memories, so.....yeah." she told him.
(I'm going with this!! It's a happy moment for Ben darnit!!!! Let it happen!!)

BEn smiled and would hug her once more. "You really don't know how this feel right now, Odessa. To finally have you like this....Thank you, and I promise I will make sure to change for the better and never hurt you." he said.

Russell came back outside. "Sir, the guests are starting to ask whe...." but he stopped when he saw Ben and Odessa like this.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:28 am

(O_O Wait what?!?!)

BEn smiled and would hug her once more. "You really don't know how this feel right now, Odessa. To finally have you like this....Thank you, and I promise I will make sure to change for the better and never hurt you." he said.

Russell came back outside. "Sir, the guests are starting to ask whe...." but he stopped when he saw Ben and Odessa like this.

Odessa hugged him and kissed his lips.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:29 am

(O_O Wait what?!?!)

Ben kissed back, holding onto her and never wanting to let her go now.

Russell, again went inside and would care for the guests himself. Making sure everything was perfect in every way.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:36 am

Russell, again went inside and would care for the guests himself. Making sure everything was perfect in every way.

Odessa smiled and kissed him some more before telling him she wanted to finish this dance.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:39 am

Odessa smiled and kissed him some more before telling him she wanted to finish this dance.

Ben would get up and lead her back inside to finish the dance.

Russell was making sure everyone was taken care of, and once he saw Odessa and Benjamin come back inside, he knew everything would be fine now.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:43 am

Russell was making sure everyone was taken care of, and once he saw Odessa and Benjamin come back inside, he knew everything would be fine now.

(Last post for tonight)

Odessa followed him inside gladly.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:23 pm

(Last post for tonight)

Once inside, he would dance until the night was over and the guests left.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:15 pm

(Last post for tonight)

Odessa had great fun the rest of the night.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:18 pm

(Last post for tonight)

Odessa had great fun the rest of the night.

When all the guests left and the party was over, Ben would still have Odessa in his arms.

Russell and the sires would get to cleaning up and making sure nothing was left out or uncleaned.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum