View previous topic View next topic Go down

Siren and ilovemydog

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:57 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Ben would try to comfort her to his best effort.

(I'm tempted to make Ben some competition for her heart Smile )

Kalila squeezed him tighter.
(Ok? You know I just going to send Ben's sires after this competitor. XD)

Ben smiled and held onto her, he wanted to make sure he did this right this time around.

(Yes, but Kalila is into sexy guys, like strong, muscular men, and Ben is not so much like that, now is he?)

Kalila sniffled and eventually stopped crying. Due to her being brought back to life she was now a newly-made vampire, she had lost her magic.
(....Still won't stop Ben from sending his sires, and possible cassius, from getting rid of his competition.)

Ben could tell and smiled, he would be able to teach her what he knew but in a somewhat different way.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Re: Siren and ilovemydog

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Kalila smiled up at his face as they danced.

Ben smiled back at her, just content right now.

Kalila smiled as he twirled her around and then suddenly a door slammed open right into the ballroom and Ashlynn walked in.

Ashlynn's clothes were covered in werewolf blood and it was even dripping from her clothes. She had made a face claw mark on her one arm and was holding onto it.

Ben saw Ashlynn and seemed to go from calm to pissed. "Please excuse me Kalila." he said then went to dea with Ashlynn.

Russell rushed over and grabbed Ashlynn and pulled her away from the ballroom before everyone saw. "What do you think you're doing here?!?!" he asked.

ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Kalila smiled up at his face as they danced.

Kalila smiled as he twirled her around and then suddenly a door slammed open right into the ballroom and Ashlynn walked in.

Ashlynn's clothes were covered in werewolf blood and it was even dripping from her clothes. She had made a face claw mark on her one arm and was holding onto it.

Ben saw Ashlynn and seemed to go from calm to pissed. "Please excuse me Kalila." he said then went to dea with Ashlynn.

Russell rushed over and grabbed Ashlynn and pulled her away from the ballroom before everyone saw. "What do you think you're doing here?!?!" he asked.

Ashlynn struggled in Russell's arms and freed herself somehow. "Avenging Victor, that's what. I thought I'd tell you since revenge is kind of important to people here." she told him, coldly almost.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:15 am

Ashlynn struggled in Russell's arms and freed herself somehow. "Avenging Victor, that's what. I thought I'd tell you since revenge is kind of important to people here." she told him, coldly almost.

Russell hissed then looked at Ben as he came over. "You really shouldn't be here, Ashlynn." he said.

Ben then hissed a bit and looked at Ashlynn. "You come to my home, dressed in werewolf blood covered clothes, during a party?!? You really don't have class, do you?" he asked as he crossed his arm. "Whatever, Russell take care of this and get her dressed properly before I kill both for you." he said.

Russell nodded then looked at Ashlynn again. "Come with me, and start explaining yourself." he said as he went to take her upstairs.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:17 am

Russell hissed then looked at Ben as he came over. "You really shouldn't be here, Ashlynn." he said.

Ben then hissed a bit and looked at Ashlynn. "You come to my home, dressed in werewolf blood covered clothes, during a party?!? You really don't have class, do you?" he asked as he crossed his arm. "Whatever, Russell take care of this and get her dressed properly before I kill both for you." he said.

Russell nodded then looked at Ashlynn again. "Come with me, and start explaining yourself." he said as he went to take her upstairs.

Ashlynn grunted and held onto her arm. She followed after Russell.

Kalila was wondering where Ben had gone.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:21 am

Russell brought her into one of the female sires room and quickly closed the door. "Get cleaned up and find a dress to wear, this is a fancy ball not a blood cult." he said as he stood there, but had his back to her since he didn't need to have anymore people calling him a peeping tom. "Explain why your here and why I shouldn't just throw you out." he said.

Ben came back and smiled to Kalila. "Forgive me for that little interruption." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:23 am

Russell brought her into one of the female sires room and quickly closed the door. "Get cleaned up and find a dress to wear, this is a fancy ball not a blood cult." he said as he stood there, but had his back to her since he didn't need to have anymore people calling him a peeping tom. "Explain why your here and why I shouldn't just throw you out." he said.

Ben came back and smiled to Kalila. "Forgive me for that little interruption." he said.

Ashlynn sighed and quickly got cleaned up and wrapped her wounds and got on a dress of course after taking a bath so she didn't smell of blood. While she did so she explained that Cassius had tried to kill her but she had managed to escape and she had succeeded in killing him, even showing him the bloody knife.

Kalila came close to Ben and when everyone was looking, slowly....gently, she kissed him on the lips.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:27 am

Ashlynn sighed and quickly got cleaned up and wrapped her wounds and got on a dress of course after taking a bath so she didn't smell of blood. While she did so she explained that Cassius had tried to kill her but she had managed to escape and she had succeeded in killing him, even showing him the bloody knife.

Kalila came close to Ben and when everyone was looking, slowly....gently, she kissed him on the lips.

Russell took the knife and realized that they just lost their 'pet' but was also amazed that Ashynn had survived Cassius's attack. So he would smile and accept this for now, he made sure it was Cassius's blood by smelling the knife. Once he knew he turned and looked at her. "Then I welcome you to Benjamin's Mansion." he said and headed back downstairs.

Ben was surprised by this and would kiss her back, finally he had reached his true happiness.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:33 am

Russell took the knife and realized that they just lost their 'pet' but was also amazed that Ashynn had survived Cassius's attack. So he would smile and accept this for now, he made sure it was Cassius's blood by smelling the knife. Once he knew he turned and looked at her. "Then I welcome you to Benjamin's Mansion." he said and headed back downstairs.

Ben was surprised by this and would kiss her back, finally he had reached his true happiness.

Ashlynn nodded and continued to get dressed up. (Looks like below)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
_____

Kalila pulled him closer and kissed him more deeply.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:36 am

_____

Russell would go back to helping the male sires in the kitchen and even brought out some of the  hors d'oeuvre for the guests.
_______

Ben woud hod onto her as they kissed, enjoying every second of this.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:41 am

_____

Russell would go back to helping the male sires in the kitchen and even brought out some of the  hors d'oeuvre for the guests.
_______

Ashlynn walked downstairs and looked at them all and then her eyes widened upon seeing what seemed to be Odessa. But Odessa was dead!

Kalila smiled and she pulled away and blushed deeply.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:44 am

_____

_______

Ashlynn walked downstairs and looked at them all and then her eyes widened upon seeing what seemed to be Odessa. But Odessa was dead!

Russell saw this with Ashlynn and headed over to her. "You're staring, Ashlynn." he whispered to her.

Ben smiled too and looked at her, lovingly. He was gad that happened and would love for it to happen again.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:48 am

_____

_______

Russell saw this with Ashlynn and headed over to her. "You're staring, Ashlynn." he whispered to her.

Ben smiled too and looked at her, lovingly. He was gad that happened and would love for it to happen again.

Ashlynn glanced towards Russell. "Is that.......who I think it is?" she asked, eyes wide.

Kalila chuckled at him and booped him on the nose playfully.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:54 am

_______

Ashlynn glanced towards Russell. "Is that.......who I think it is?" she asked, eyes wide.

"Yes....that is who you think it is....Odessa had a small accident, now she forgot who she was and now is call Kalia." he said. "DO not say a word about it to her, Ben is in his best mood possible. SO don't ruin this! he hissed at her.

Ben chuckled at that, then booped her nose back.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:59 am

"Yes....that is who you think it is....Odessa had a small accident, now she forgot who she was and now is call Kalia." he said. "DO not say a word about it to her, Ben is in his best mood possible. SO don't ruin this! he hissed at her.

Ashlynn blinked and glanced towards them with a smile. At least she's not dead anymore.
____
Kalila smiled and then gulped as she heard a scream. (Piper)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:04 am

Ashlynn blinked and glanced towards them with a smile. At least she's not dead anymore.
____

Russell hissed at the scream and quickly went down to the basement to shut Piper up.

Ben heard this and sighed once he saw Russell go deal with it he relaxed. "It's alright, it was probably just something outside. Some wild animal." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:10 am

____

Russell hissed at the scream and quickly went down to the basement to shut Piper up.

Ben heard this and sighed once he saw Russell go deal with it he relaxed. "It's alright, it was probably just something outside. Some wild animal." he said.

Ashlynn glanced around and then followed after Russell.

Kalila flinched as she heard another scream.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:11 am

____

Russell got to the basement and went to shut Piper up, once he got to her. He covered her mouth. "Piper!! Piper, what's wrong now?!?" he hissed.

Ben flinched a bit too, and was starting to get annoyed by Piper's screaming.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:16 am

____

Russell got to the basement and went to shut Piper up, once he got to her. He covered her mouth. "Piper!! Piper, what's wrong now?!?" he hissed.

Piper hissed and bit into his hand savagely. She had gone feral one his way downstairs and she was going crazy beyond crazy.

Ashlynn came into view and watched the exchange with wide eyes.

The screaming stopped and Kalila relaxed a bit.

(Can we have Ben like be so annoyed that he kills her?)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:20 am

Piper hissed and bit into his hand savagely. She had gone feral one his way downstairs and she was going crazy beyond crazy.

Russell winced and kicked Piper in the chest. "Sis, let me go!! Release me, this is not what siblings do!" he said to her.

Ben camed down, but knew this had to be taken care of. "Excuse me, Kalila. I'm going to see if the sires have gotten the food ready for our guests yet." he said then quickly  headed downstairs and found what was going on. "What do you think your doing?!?" he asked Piper and Russell.

"Sir, she's biting my hand. She's feral and I highly doubt there's anyway of saving her mind!" Russell said, still trying to get Piper to let go.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:22 am

Russell winced and kicked Piper in the chest. "Sis, let me go!! Release me, this is not what siblings do!" he said to her.

Ben camed down, but knew this had to be taken care of. "Excuse me, Kalila. I'm going to see if the sires have gotten the food ready for our guests yet." he said then quickly  headed downstairs and found what was going on. "What do you think your doing?!?" he asked Piper and Russell.

"Sir, she's biting my hand. She's feral and I highly doubt there's anyway of saving her mind!" Russell said, still trying to get Piper to let go.

Piper let go and fought against the chains, snarling and hissing in rage, her eyes had turned red.

Ashlynn watched in fear.

Kalila watched him leave in disbelief.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:25 am

Piper let go and fought against the chains, snarling and hissing in rage, her eyes had turned red.

Ashlynn watched in fear.

Ben then sighed and quickly grabbed a sword he kept in the basement and handed it to Russell. "Get it done, or you will be right next to her." he said then quickly headed back upstairs and found Kalila again. "I am so, so sorry. There are just to many distractions." he said.

Russel couldn't believe this, he looked at the sword then to Piper. "Forgive me sis.but this is for your own good." he said and quickly stabbed it into her chest but covered her mouth again so she couldn't scream. He began to tear up and couldn't help but feel awful for doing such a thing to his own sister.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:32 am

Ashlynn watched in fear.

Ben then sighed and quickly grabbed a sword he kept in the basement and handed it to Russell. "Get it done, or you will be right next to her." he said then quickly headed back upstairs and found Kalila again. "I am so, so sorry. There are just to many distractions." he said.

Russel couldn't believe this, he looked at the sword then to Piper. "Forgive me sis.but this is for your own good." he said and quickly stabbed it into her chest but covered her mouth again so she couldn't scream. He began to tear up and couldn't help but feel awful for doing such a thing to his own sister.

Kalila glared a bit and walked away from him. She didn't like being ignored.
____
Piper's eyes widened upon seeing the sword and when he stabbed her in the chest with it she let out a muffled scream from behind his hand and then struggled while underneath him. Soon the blood slowly pooled below her and her struggles ceased. When he removed his hand he could see the light die in her eyes as she passed away and blood wet her lips.

Ashlynn had been watching the whole time and she started crying.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:36 am

Ashlynn watched in fear.

____
Piper's eyes widened upon seeing the sword and when he stabbed her in the chest with it she let out a muffled scream from behind his hand and then struggled while underneath him. Soon the blood slowly pooled below her and her struggles ceased. When he removed his hand he could see the light die in her eyes as she passed away and blood wet her lips.

Ben sighed and knew he messed up so he followed after her. "Kalila, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ignore you at all. Please don't give me the cold shoulder, I promise I will make it up to you tonight. From now on, I won't leave for any reason. Please, give me one more chance." he was begged her for this. He didn't want this to end horrible.
______

Russell looked at this and fell to his knees and began to sob. "Piper.....I'm so sorry.....I'm terrible sorry..." he said, crying like he hadn't before. He just lost his sister and now....he was truly alone.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:52 am

Ashlynn watched in fear.

____

Ben sighed and knew he messed up so he followed after her. "Kalila, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ignore you at all. Please don't give me the cold shoulder, I promise I will make it up to you tonight. From now on, I won't leave for any reason. Please, give me one more chance." he was begged her for this. He didn't want this to end horrible.
______

Russell looked at this and fell to his knees and began to sob. "Piper.....I'm so sorry.....I'm terrible sorry..." he said, crying like he hadn't before. He just lost his sister and now....he was truly alone.

Kalila just kept walking away.
____
Piper couldn't hear him, she was gone.

Ashlynn came over and placed a hand on his shoulder.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:55 am

____

______

____

Ben would follow her and tried to get her to at least look at him. "Kalila, please. Tell me what you want me to do, I'm begging you for an answer. Do you want me to give up on being a Sire, do you want me to give you something special, what is it that will make you happy right now. I will do it, no matter what it is." he said.

Russell then sighed. "She struggled through her lifetime, even more so when she was turned into a vampire. I asked Ben to chain her up for the safety of everyone. I never thought it would lead to this...." he said, just staring at the corpse now.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:00 am

____

______

____

Ben would follow her and tried to get her to at least look at him. "Kalila, please. Tell me what you want me to do, I'm begging you for an answer. Do you want me to give up on being a Sire, do you want me to give you something special, what is it that will make you happy right now. I will do it, no matter what it is." he said.

Russell then sighed. "She struggled through her lifetime, even more so when she was turned into a vampire. I asked Ben to chain her up for the safety of everyone. I never thought it would lead to this...." he said, just staring at the corpse now.

Kalila hissed under her breath. "TELL ME THE TRUTH!" she shouted at him. "Tell me why fire is familiar to me, tell my why I know you, tell me about those screams!!!!!" she shouted in addition.
____
Ashlynn patted his shoulder and sat down next to him. "Wanna tell me about it?" she asked him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down