Siren and ilovemydog

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Siren and ilovemydog

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:05 am

First topic message reminder :

Ashlynn Lenora Ryder is a female vampire who serves as a bounty hunter under the government who has kept her vampirism a secret among the human race. She takes down anyone with a high bounty over their head and usually prefers the ones that are wanted dead most of the time. Cassius is a werewolf who has been ordered to be killed by Ashlynn. He has killed several vampires in the past for vampires is the enemy of his race, but what he doesn't know is that eventually something unknowingly will fall in love with him.

(That's the best I could do, I'm sorry XD)

Name: Ashlynn Lenora (Marie) Ryder
Race: Vampire
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Personality: Ashlynn is very small but she is very intimidating when she wants to be. She can be described as a "tomgirl" based on the fact 50% of the time she acts like a tomboy. She is very sarcastic at times and can always crack a joke to make others laugh or make herself laugh. She is charming in an irritating kind of way and very much clever. She sometimes has the personality of a little girl where she's hyper and excited but most of the time she is very mature about things. She tends to think things through a lot and may over-exaggerate and over-react.
Likes: Reading, training how to fight (by herself), hanging out with Potifer (her human work partner who finds her the next case), spending time with Victor (her sire), walking through the woods, etc.
Dislikes: Not being able to bring someone in or failing a mission, getting injured, having bloodloss, having to drink blood, etc.
Backstory: Ashlynn started off as Ashlynn Marie Ryder, the daughter of a rich family that lived in a mansion. She would wake up and get breakfast in bed, would take a dip in the pool with a glass of iced tea - her life was perfect. That is until she was forcefully kidnapped when her parents were away by a male vampire named Victor. He placed a rag of chloroform over her mouth and when she woke up she found herself in a crumbling church out in the middle of no-where. Once she was turned she remained out of sunlight for obvious reasons, and her sire gave her the new middle name Lenora which she usually goes by as a code-name for only a few people know it. If they can't say her current middle name right then she won't trust them. She became a bounty hunter after 50 years of hiding from humans and the government promised to keep her race a secret unless she betrayed them in any way.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Siren and ilovemydog

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
(Yes, timeskip...)

It had been at least 2 weeks since Odessa had died, but her corpse still remained. The mansion however had been reduced to black rubble. In the middle she laid there, the sword with dried blood at her side, and her crumpled onto her stomach.

A wizard came by and saw this, he came over to the body of Odessa then picked her up and took her back to his home. Once there, he removed the sword and placed it somewhere else, then began to use his magic to heal the wound and try to bring her back from the dead.

He had succeeded in both, however he would realize that doing so would erase almost all her memories, all except for a person named Ben. Her fingers twitched slightly once she was alive again.

The wizard saw this and smiled, then went to see if he could get her something to drink when she awoke from this.

ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:36 pm

It had been at least 2 weeks since Odessa had died, but her corpse still remained. The mansion however had been reduced to black rubble. In the middle she laid there, the sword with dried blood at her side, and her crumpled onto her stomach.

A wizard came by and saw this, he came over to the body of Odessa then picked her up and took her back to his home. Once there, he removed the sword and placed it somewhere else, then began to use his magic to heal the wound and try to bring her back from the dead.

He had succeeded in both, however he would realize that doing so would erase almost all her memories, all except for a person named Ben. Her fingers twitched slightly once she was alive again.

The wizard saw this and smiled, then went to see if he could get her something to drink when she awoke from this.

Her eyes slowly fluttered open and she glanced around curiously. She didn't know this place, she was confused. All she knew was Ben. Was that her name? No, it couldn't be, she was a girl. Her left eye, which had previously been hazel had turned blue, a minor change in appearance.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:46 pm

Her eyes slowly fluttered open and she glanced around curiously. She didn't know this place, she was confused. All she knew was Ben. Was that her name? No, it couldn't be, she was a girl. Her left eye, which had previously been hazel had turned blue, a minor change in appearance.

The wizard knew she was a vampire, so he brought her a cup of blood so she could stay alive.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:48 pm

The wizard knew she was a vampire, so he brought her a cup of blood so she could stay alive.

Odessa quickly took the cup and gulped it down hungrily. Once she had finished it she looked at him. "Who-who are you? An-and who-who am I?" she asked him.

(I need a new name for her and it better be pretty)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:59 pm

Odessa quickly took the cup and gulped it down hungrily. Once she had finished it she looked at him. "Who-who are you? An-and who-who am I?" she asked him.

(YOU'RE PUTTING ME UNDER PRESSURE.....ok XD. How about Ophelia? or Olivia ) 

The wizard looked at her and thought for a second. "I'm the on who brought you back, and you...well, give me a second to think." he said then began to pace.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:07 pm

The wizard looked at her and thought for a second. "I'm the on who brought you back, and you...well, give me a second to think." he said then began to pace.

(Okay scratch that, that first one sounded like something from D&D and the second one will just remind me of SOTE, so maybe Rachel, Diana, Kalila (means "heap of love" in Arabic btw), or Nora)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:10 pm

(Okay scratch that, that first one sounded like something from D&D and the second one will just remind me of SOTE, so maybe Rachel, Diana, Kalila (means "heap of love" in Arabic btw), or Nora)
(oh......um...ok? Well, I wasn't done but I guess Kalila is better than what I had in mind. So Kalilia it is then.)
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:12 pm

(oh......um...ok? Well, I wasn't done but I guess Kalila is better than what I had in mind. So Kalilia it is then.)

(Also I realized that Ashlynn's middle name Lenora is an actual name and it means "bright" Very Happy And so Kalila it is)

The first name that came to his mind was Kalila.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:13 pm

(Also I realized that Ashlynn's middle name Lenora is an actual name and it means "bright" Very Happy And so Kalila it is)

(Yes, that sounds good)

The wizard then smiled. "You're name is Kalila, I remember now. Sorry I forgot your name." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:16 pm

(Yes, that sounds good)

The wizard then smiled. "You're name is Kalila, I remember now. Sorry I forgot your name." he said.

The newly-named Kalila blinked her eyes at him. "W-what does it mean?" she asked him curiously.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:24 pm

(Yes, that sounds good)

The newly-named Kalila blinked her eyes at him. "W-what does it mean?" she asked him curiously.

"It means heap of love." the wizard said then went to do see what the sword was about.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:27 pm

(Yes, that sounds good)

"It means heap of love." the wizard said then went to do see what the sword was about.

Kalila slowly stood up and then tried to walk outside, not realizing somehow Ben was outside doing errands of his own and she would run into him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:32 pm

(Yes, that sounds good)

Kalila slowly stood up and then tried to walk outside, not realizing somehow Ben was outside doing errands of his own and she would run into him.  

Ben was indeed doing errands, he was getting a few things for his sires and a reward for Cassius for killing Ashlynn when he thought he saw Odessa.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:35 pm

Ben was indeed doing errands, he was getting a few things for his sires and a reward for Cassius for killing Ashlynn when he thought he saw Odessa.

Kalila didn't recognize him, all she knew was she knew a man named Ben but that was all she knew, that and her name was Kalila. She was facing away from him but she looked identical to Odessa from the angle he viewed her as, for he couldn't see her blue eye yet.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:38 pm

Kalila didn't recognize him, all she knew was she knew a man named Ben but that was all she knew, that and her name was Kalila. She was facing away from him but she looked identical to Odessa from the angle he viewed her as, for he couldn't see her blue eye yet.

Ben then began to panic a bit, he thought Odessa somehow survived her own stabbing and the fire, so he just slowly came over to her. "OH....hey." was all he said., he was too scared to say anything else.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:42 pm

Ben then began to panic a bit, he thought Odessa somehow survived her own stabbing and the fire, so he just slowly came over to her. "OH....hey." was all he said., he was too scared to say anything else.

Kalila glanced his direction and by then he could see her blue eye but he recognized the perfume she wore and she somewhat smelled of smoke. She blinked her eyes curiously. "Hello.....stranger." she told him and then began to walk off with her hips swaying to and fro.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:46 pm

Kalila glanced his direction and by then he could see her blue eye but he recognized the perfume she wore and she somewhat smelled of smoke. She blinked her eyes curiously. "Hello.....stranger." she told him and then began to walk off with her hips swaying to and fro.

Ben saw this and just watched, he couldn't believe it. This was Odessa but her eye were a bit different and she didn't remember him. This was like a dream come true to him, he smiled and would quickly follow her. "Hey, sorry but I know I know you from somewhere. What's your name?" he asked.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:50 pm

Ben saw this and just watched, he couldn't believe it. This was Odessa but her eye were a bit different and she didn't remember him. This was like a dream come true to him, he smiled and would quickly follow her. "Hey, sorry but I know I know you from somewhere. What's your name?" he asked.

Kilali glanced back towards him. "I seriously doubt that, for I've never seen your face before." she told him, she seemed to be confused and quickly got herself lost within the city. She stopped and sighed. "Why are you following me?!" she asked him. He could see her personality hadn't changed a bit but she wasn't at all the same person.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:02 pm

Kilali glanced back towards him. "I seriously doubt that, for I've never seen your face before." she told him, she seemed to be confused and quickly got herself lost within the city. She stopped and sighed. "Why are you following me?!" she asked him. He could see her personality hadn't changed a bit but she wasn't at all the same person.

Ben backed off a bit. "Sorry, I just think I knew you." he said then looked around the city. "You know, I could at least help you around the city, only as someone trying to help." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:17 pm

Ben backed off a bit. "Sorry, I just think I knew you." he said then looked around the city. "You know, I could at least help you around the city, only as someone trying to help." he said.

Kilali sighed deeply and shown her vampire fangs. "I'm Kilali, stranger. It means "heap of love"." she answered his question from earlier.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:20 pm

Kilali sighed deeply and shown her vampire fangs. "I'm Kilali, stranger. It means "heap of love"." she answered his question from earlier.

Ben then smiled, showing his fangs too. "I knew it, I do know you, Kilali." he said then chuckled a bit. "I'm so stupid, you must forgive me. I've been doing many things but you should know that since we do know each other......you do still remember me right?" he asked, even though he knew she didn't remember a thing.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:23 pm

Ben then smiled, showing his fangs too. "I knew it, I do know you, Kilali." he said then chuckled a bit. "I'm so stupid, you must forgive me. I've been doing many things but you should know that since we do know each other......you do still remember me right?" he asked, even though he knew she didn't remember a thing.

Kilali blinked her eyes in confusion and then took a closer look at him. "A-a-are you Ben? For some reason I remember a man named Ben." she told him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:37 pm

Kilali blinked her eyes in confusion and then took a closer look at him. "A-a-are you Ben? For some reason I remember a man named Ben." she told him.

Ben then nodded. "Yes! You do remember me! That's great news." he said and smiled. "But I must ask, how much do you remember of me?" he asked, a bit worried.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:38 pm

Ben then nodded. "Yes! You do remember me! That's great news." he said and smiled. "But I must ask, how much do you remember of me?" he asked, a bit worried.

Kilali lowered her gaze to the ground. "Sadly only your name I'm afraid." she told him truthfully.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:41 pm

Kilali lowered her gaze to the ground. "Sadly only your name I'm afraid." she told him truthfully.

Ben then sighed, glad and upset a bit but still glad. He then chuckled a bit. "Well that's a bit upsetting but I can help you remember me, if you want." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:51 pm

Ben then sighed, glad and upset a bit but still glad. He then chuckled a bit. "Well that's a bit upsetting but I can help you remember me, if you want." he said.

Kilali gulped nervously. "I-I'm not sure about this." she told him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down