Siren and ilovemydog

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Siren and ilovemydog

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ashlynn Lenora Ryder is a female vampire who serves as a bounty hunter under the government who has kept her vampirism a secret among the human race. She takes down anyone with a high bounty over their head and usually prefers the ones that are wanted dead most of the time. Cassius is a werewolf who has been ordered to be killed by Ashlynn. He has killed several vampires in the past for vampires is the enemy of his race, but what he doesn't know is that eventually something unknowingly will fall in love with him.

(That's the best I could do, I'm sorry XD)

Name: Ashlynn Lenora (Marie) Ryder
Race: Vampire
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Personality: Ashlynn is very small but she is very intimidating when she wants to be. She can be described as a "tomgirl" based on the fact 50% of the time she acts like a tomboy. She is very sarcastic at times and can always crack a joke to make others laugh or make herself laugh. She is charming in an irritating kind of way and very much clever. She sometimes has the personality of a little girl where she's hyper and excited but most of the time she is very mature about things. She tends to think things through a lot and may over-exaggerate and over-react.
Likes: Reading, training how to fight (by herself), hanging out with Potifer (her human work partner who finds her the next case), spending time with Victor (her sire), walking through the woods, etc.
Dislikes: Not being able to bring someone in or failing a mission, getting injured, having bloodloss, having to drink blood, etc.
Backstory: Ashlynn started off as Ashlynn Marie Ryder, the daughter of a rich family that lived in a mansion. She would wake up and get breakfast in bed, would take a dip in the pool with a glass of iced tea - her life was perfect. That is until she was forcefully kidnapped when her parents were away by a male vampire named Victor. He placed a rag of chloroform over her mouth and when she woke up she found herself in a crumbling church out in the middle of no-where. Once she was turned she remained out of sunlight for obvious reasons, and her sire gave her the new middle name Lenora which she usually goes by as a code-name for only a few people know it. If they can't say her current middle name right then she won't trust them. She became a bounty hunter after 50 years of hiding from humans and the government promised to keep her race a secret unless she betrayed them in any way.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Siren and ilovemydog

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

"Then get the pack to help fight for you, I'm sure Malbruk is still there." she told him.

Cassius sighed. "I can't, I can already tell Ben's so much stronger than Victor. He'd kill Malbruk and the whole pack, I won't let other werewolves pay for my mistake. I have to fix this on my own....just need to know how." he said.

Dani then was seen as a filmy white orb moving around in the air. "You're not being a coward now are you? If I remember correctly you told me the only time you truly give up is when you're dead, now stop arguing with me." she told him.

Cassius listened to her then smiled and wiped away his tears. "You're right Dani, thank you. I'll make sure I correct this and soon, and make sure to get Ben back for tricking me into doing his dirty work." he said then stood back up, gaining his fighting spirit again. "You would have been a great student to teach, and an even better mentor than me Dani." he said.

"Hehe, well, I was pretty good at cooking. But eventually you're going to find someone you'll care about more than me." she told him softly.

(Btw, I won't stay long, this might be my only post tonight in here because I am tired as Hell)

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:47 pm

Cassius sighed. "I can't, I can already tell Ben's so much stronger than Victor. He'd kill Malbruk and the whole pack, I won't let other werewolves pay for my mistake. I have to fix this on my own....just need to know how." he said.

Dani then was seen as a filmy white orb moving around in the air. "You're not being a coward now are you? If I remember correctly you told me the only time you truly give up is when you're dead, now stop arguing with me." she told him.

Cassius listened to her then smiled and wiped away his tears. "You're right Dani, thank you. I'll make sure I correct this and soon, and make sure to get Ben back for tricking me into doing his dirty work." he said then stood back up, gaining his fighting spirit again. "You would have been a great student to teach, and an even better mentor than me Dani." he said.

"Hehe, well, I was pretty good at cooking. But eventually you're going to find someone you'll care about more than me." she told him softly.

(Btw, I won't stay long, this might be my only post tonight in here because I am tired as Hell)
(I understand. You get some rest.)

Cassius smiled. "I hope your right. Now I need to plam on getting Ben back for everything he's done. " he said then began to think on how to do something like that. He came up with possible getting Ashlynn but he would have to do it secretly.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:53 pm

Cassius smiled. "I hope your right. Now I need to plam on getting Ben back for everything he's done. " he said then began to think on how to do something like that. He came up with possible getting Ashlynn but he would have to do it secretly.

That was when a delicious smell reached his nostrils and it was coming from outside.

It was a gift basket that Ashlynn had placed there while he was away. Inside he found a card labelled with "Read first" and then inside were 2 rabbits steaks and 3 cooked fish.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:56 pm

That was when a delicious smell reached his nostrils and it was coming from outside.

It was a gift basket that Ashlynn had placed there while he was away. Inside he found a card labelled with "Read first" and then inside were 2 rabbits steaks and 3 cooked fish.

Cassius took the basket inside and would sit down to the read the letter first, while he would eat one of the cooked fish.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:00 pm

Cassius took the basket inside and would sit down to the read the letter first, while he would eat one of the cooked fish.

(He didn't follow the instructions XD)

The letter read:

Dear Cassius,

I see that we got off on a rather bad foot, or paw in your case *smiley face* but I brought you these gifts to hopefully help ease the pain I have caused you. I honestly wouldn't have agreed to lead them to you if it weren't for the fact I don't like seeing others get hurt, especially someone I care about. I didn't know exactly what you liked so I cooked these fish and made these rabbit steaks for you. I hope they satisfy your hunger for hours. Also mind the one fish, it's a little raw-looking.

Ashlynn

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:06 pm

The letter read:

Dear Cassius,

I see that we got off on a rather bad foot, or paw in your case *smiley face* but I brought you these gifts to hopefully help ease the pain I have caused you. I honestly wouldn't have agreed to lead them to you if it weren't for the fact I don't like seeing others get hurt, especially someone I care about. I didn't know exactly what you liked so I cooked these fish and made these rabbit steaks for you. I hope they satisfy your hunger for hours. Also mind the one fish, it's a little raw-looking.

Ashlynn

(He's reading first and eating second....he technically followed the instructions. XD)

Cassius smiled as he finished the letter and finished his fish. The one thing that could make him forgive someone was if they at least tried to make an effort for an apology, and Ashlynn did so but it kind of made him sad since, he would have to go after Ashynn next. After a few minutes he came up with an idea and would pan his 'attack' very carefully.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:15 pm

The letter read:

Dear Cassius,

Ashlynn

(He's reading first and eating second....he technically followed the instructions. XD)

Cassius smiled as he finished the letter and finished his fish. The one thing that could make him forgive someone was if they at least tried to make an effort for an apology, and Ashlynn did so but it kind of made him sad since, he would have to go after Ashynn next. After a few minutes he came up with an idea and would pan his 'attack' very carefully.

(I honestly think we should skip the whole thing, have him find a way to fake Ashlynn's death and then we can timeskip to the Odessa being back. Sound good?)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:18 pm

The letter read:

Dear Cassius,

Ashlynn

(I honestly think we should skip the whole thing, have him find a way to fake Ashlynn's death and then we can timeskip to the Odessa being back. Sound good?)
(I mean, I was going to have him attack but not actually harm her but leave a message somehow so she could some how help him, then skip to bring back Odessa. Or stop with Cassius for now and move on to Odessa)
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:20 pm

The letter read:

Dear Cassius,

Ashlynn

(I mean, I was going to have him attack but not actually harm her but leave a message somehow so she could some how help him, then skip to bring back Odessa. Or stop with Cassius for now and move on to Odessa)

(Okay, timeskip to Cassius arriving at Ashlynn's place)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:23 pm

(OK. A day later.....)

Cassius had gotten ordered to go after Ashlynn and to make sure she was dead, but he had made a plan for this. He got to Ashlynn's place and got ready to 'kill' this vampire, so he knocked on the door and waited.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:27 pm

(OK. A day later.....)

Cassius had gotten ordered to go after Ashlynn and to make sure she was dead, but he had made a plan for this. He got to Ashlynn's place and got ready to 'kill' this vampire, so he knocked on the door and waited.

Ashlynn came to the door and answered it.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:30 pm

(OK. A day later.....)

Cassius looked at her, but said nothing. He then pushed past her and made sure this was Ashlynn, he would take a sniff then growled a bit.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:36 pm

(OK. A day later.....)

Cassius looked at her, but said nothing. He then pushed past her and made sure this was Ashlynn, he would take a sniff then growled a bit.

Ashlynn backed away from him. "Are you okay?" she asked him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:39 pm

(OK. A day later.....)

Cassius then grabbed her and slammed her against the wall, he then took his left hand and used the claws and began to write something on the wall. He had to do this quickly since he feared Ben sent his sires to make sure Ashlynn was dead.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:46 pm

Cassius then grabbed her and slammed her against the wall, he then took his left hand and used the claws and began to write something on the wall. He had to do this quickly since he feared Ben sent his sires to make sure Ashlynn was dead.

Ashlynn gasped and didn't try to struggle at all. "W-what are you doing?" she asked, eyes wide.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:50 pm

Ashlynn gasped and didn't try to struggle at all. "W-what are you doing?" she asked, eyes wide.

Cassius then took her and forced her against the ground. "Thanks for the basket....but this is far from over..." he finally said then quickly hit the side of her head to knock her out.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:54 pm

Cassius then took her and forced her against the ground. "Thanks for the basket....but this is far from over..." he finally said then quickly hit the side of her head to knock her out.

Ashlynn's eyes widened and she crumpled to the ground immediately.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:57 pm

Cassius then got back up and sighed, then went back over to the wall and wrote out the rest of the message. Once he was done with that, he made the place look like a fight had really go down and that Ben would think he did what he was told. Once that was done he left Ashlynn's place and headed back to Ben.

Only when Ashlynn woke up would she see the message.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:04 pm

Cassius then got back up and sighed, then went back over to the wall and wrote out the rest of the message. Once he was done with that, he made the place look like a fight had really go down and that Ben would think he did what he was told. Once that was done he left Ashlynn's place and headed back to Ben.

Ashlynn looked around disoriented and then looked at the wall and read the message.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:09 pm

Ashlynn looked around disoriented and then looked at the wall and read the message.

On the wall, Cassius wrote this.

Help me, he forced me to do this. Can't go against his wishes. 

Also liked basket, thank you.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:15 pm

Ashlynn blinked her eyes and immediately figured out he was speaking about Ben, so she gathered some weapons and immediately went to Ben's place.

(Now timeskip?)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:16 pm

Ashlynn blinked her eyes and immediately figured out he was speaking about Ben, so she gathered some weapons and immediately went to Ben's place.

(Now timeskip?)
(Yes, timeskip...)
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:21 pm

(Now timeskip?)
(Yes, timeskip...)

It had been at least 2 weeks since Odessa had died, but her corpse still remained. The mansion however had been reduced to black rubble. In the middle she laid there, the sword with dried blood at her side, and her crumpled onto her stomach.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:23 pm

(Now timeskip?)
(Yes, timeskip...)

It had been at least 2 weeks since Odessa had died, but her corpse still remained. The mansion however had been reduced to black rubble. In the middle she laid there, the sword with dried blood at her side, and her crumpled onto her stomach.

A wizard came by and saw this, he came over to the body of Odessa then picked her up and took her back to his home. Once there, he removed the sword and placed it somewhere else, then began to use his magic to heal the wound and try to bring her back from the dead.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:30 pm

(Now timeskip?)
(Yes, timeskip...)

A wizard came by and saw this, he came over to the body of Odessa then picked her up and took her back to his home. Once there, he removed the sword and placed it somewhere else, then began to use his magic to heal the wound and try to bring her back from the dead.

He had succeeded in both, however he would realize that doing so would erase almost all her memories, all except for a person named Ben. Her fingers twitched slightly once she was alive again.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:32 pm

(Yes, timeskip...)

He had succeeded in both, however he would realize that doing so would erase almost all her memories, all except for a person named Ben. Her fingers twitched slightly once she was alive again.

The wizard saw this and smiled, then went to see if he could get her something to drink when she awoke from this.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum