Siren and ilovemydog

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Siren and ilovemydog

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:05 am

First topic message reminder :

Ashlynn Lenora Ryder is a female vampire who serves as a bounty hunter under the government who has kept her vampirism a secret among the human race. She takes down anyone with a high bounty over their head and usually prefers the ones that are wanted dead most of the time. Cassius is a werewolf who has been ordered to be killed by Ashlynn. He has killed several vampires in the past for vampires is the enemy of his race, but what he doesn't know is that eventually something unknowingly will fall in love with him.

(That's the best I could do, I'm sorry XD)

Name: Ashlynn Lenora (Marie) Ryder
Race: Vampire
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Personality: Ashlynn is very small but she is very intimidating when she wants to be. She can be described as a "tomgirl" based on the fact 50% of the time she acts like a tomboy. She is very sarcastic at times and can always crack a joke to make others laugh or make herself laugh. She is charming in an irritating kind of way and very much clever. She sometimes has the personality of a little girl where she's hyper and excited but most of the time she is very mature about things. She tends to think things through a lot and may over-exaggerate and over-react.
Likes: Reading, training how to fight (by herself), hanging out with Potifer (her human work partner who finds her the next case), spending time with Victor (her sire), walking through the woods, etc.
Dislikes: Not being able to bring someone in or failing a mission, getting injured, having bloodloss, having to drink blood, etc.
Backstory: Ashlynn started off as Ashlynn Marie Ryder, the daughter of a rich family that lived in a mansion. She would wake up and get breakfast in bed, would take a dip in the pool with a glass of iced tea - her life was perfect. That is until she was forcefully kidnapped when her parents were away by a male vampire named Victor. He placed a rag of chloroform over her mouth and when she woke up she found herself in a crumbling church out in the middle of no-where. Once she was turned she remained out of sunlight for obvious reasons, and her sire gave her the new middle name Lenora which she usually goes by as a code-name for only a few people know it. If they can't say her current middle name right then she won't trust them. She became a bounty hunter after 50 years of hiding from humans and the government promised to keep her race a secret unless she betrayed them in any way.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Siren and ilovemydog

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

The sires brought her in, her hands tied behind her back and she stumbled once in the room due to exhaustion of her struggles to escape.

Dani was panting.

Cassius smiled. "Dani!!" he said then took one step forward before Russel quickly lunged at him and forced him into his knees. "W-What is this?!?! Ben you promise me to give me Dani if I did what you said!!" Cassius snarled.

Ben chuckled at this. "I did! But you never said if she had to be given to you....alive." he said then went over to Dani and smiled. 'She's so cute, so small, so easily taken..." he said.

Dani's eyes widened at his words and she began struggling again before she was forced onto her stomach by the sired vampire behind her.

Ben smiled then bit into her neck and started draining her of her blood.

Cassius watched in horror, then began to scream out in pleads and anger. He even tried to get Russel off but it was impossible to do so. So Cassius was forced to watch Ben kill his student before his very eyes. 

Once Ben had almost drained her, he smiled and brought her right in front of Cassius and sliced her up so she'd bleed the rest of it out, and forcing Cassius to watch her die a slow death. Russell let Cassius go, then Cassius took Dani  in his arms and began to sob.

Dani screamed in fear and in pain as his fangs bit into her olive flesh. She struggled and kicked at him, trying to make him release before her eyesight darkened and she knew it was too late. She yelped as she felt the knife strike her and then felt arms embrace her and hearing somebody sob. Of course she knew it was Cassius. "C-c-Cassius.............I-I don't want to die." she told him, tearing up in his arms. Her hands still tied, defeated, in his arms she took her last breath and her body fell limp.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:19 am

Cassius smiled. "Dani!!" he said then took one step forward before Russel quickly lunged at him and forced him into his knees. "W-What is this?!?! Ben you promise me to give me Dani if I did what you said!!" Cassius snarled.

Ben chuckled at this. "I did! But you never said if she had to be given to you....alive." he said then went over to Dani and smiled. 'She's so cute, so small, so easily taken..." he said.

Dani's eyes widened at his words and she began struggling again before she was forced onto her stomach by the sired vampire behind her.

Cassius watched in horror, then began to scream out in pleads and anger. He even tried to get Russel off but it was impossible to do so. So Cassius was forced to watch Ben kill his student before his very eyes. 

Once Ben had almost drained her, he smiled and brought her right in front of Cassius and sliced her up so she'd bleed the rest of it out, and forcing Cassius to watch her die a slow death. Russell let Cassius go, then Cassius took Dani  in his arms and began to sob.

Dani screamed in fear and in pain as his fangs bit into her olive flesh. She struggled and kicked at him, trying to make him release before her eyesight darkened and she knew it was too late. She yelped as she felt the knife strike her and then felt arms embrace her and hearing somebody sob. Of course she knew it was Cassius. "C-c-Cassius.............I-I don't want to die." she told him, tearing up in his arms. Her hands still tied, defeated, in his arms she took her last breath and her body fell limp.

Cassius held her then looked at Ben and snarled. "I did everything you asked!!" he screamed as he cried over losing his student.

Ben watched. "You will still do as I say, but now....you have a reason to fear me." he said then hissed and kicked Cassius away from Dani. "Obey me, or you're next!!" he said. Cassius fell back and coughed, but was forced into being Ben's new pet.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:23 am

Cassius held her then looked at Ben and snarled. "I did everything you asked!!" he screamed as he cried over losing his student.

Ben watched. "You will still do as I say, but now....you have a reason to fear me." he said then hissed and kicked Cassius away from Dani. "Obey me, or you're next!!" he said. Cassius fell back and coughed, but was forced into being Ben's new pet.

That was when somebody came to the door. It was one of Julianna's sired vampires. "Who injured the mistress?!" they shouted.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:30 am

That was when somebody came to the door. It was one of Julianna's sired vampires. "Who injured the mistress?!" they shouted.

Ben saw the new sire and looked at Cassius and hissed. "This miserable werewolf, he just came and attacked me with his student!" he said. "Isn't that right, werewolf?" he said.

Cassius was forced into this, so he stood up and growled. "I did it.....I attacked the one you call Julianna...." he said then looked at the sire. "And I do it again!!" he growled.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:33 am

Ben saw the new sire and looked at Cassius and hissed. "This miserable werewolf, he just came and attacked me with his student!" he said. "Isn't that right, werewolf?" he said.

Cassius was forced into this, so he stood up and growled. "I did it.....I attacked the one you call Julianna...." he said then looked at the sire. "And I do it again!!" he growled.

They hissed and glanced towards the outside.

A very badly wounded Julianna walked in, holding onto her broken arm. She had two of her sired on either side of her to help her walk. Once she caught sight of Cassius her eyes widened. "Y-you......how dare you try to kill me?! And why didn't Odessa come to my rescue?!" she asked.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:38 am

(Brb, taking a shower)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:42 am

A very badly wounded Julianna walked in, holding onto her broken arm. She had two of her sired on either side of her to help her walk. Once she caught sight of Cassius her eyes widened. "Y-you......how dare you try to kill me?! And why didn't Odessa come to my rescue?!" she asked.

Ben looked at Julianna. "Julianna, you're alive!! Oh good, I came down from a nap when I hear my sires fighting this beast. He was trying to get to me and kill me!!" he said.

Cassius then smiled, he had lost it by now. "I thought you were dead? I guess I should have ripped your head off.....and for Odessa......I took care of her before I came after you two.....let's just say, she's 'flaming' hot." he said then chuckled at his own pun.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:12 am

Ben looked at Julianna. "Julianna, you're alive!! Oh good, I came down from a nap when I hear my sires fighting this beast. He was trying to get to me and kill me!!" he said.

Cassius then smiled, he had lost it by now. "I thought you were dead? I guess I should have ripped your head off.....and for Odessa......I took care of her before I came after you two.....let's just say, she's 'flaming' hot." he said then chuckled at his own pun.

Julianna's eyes widened even more at the news that Odessa was dead. She clenched her fists and then hissed. A blue orb appeared in her one hand and she fired it at Cassius but missed and hit Russell instead, freezing him in an ice block.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:20 am

Julianna's eyes widened even more at the news that Odessa was dead. She clenched her fists and then hissed. A blue orb appeared in her one hand and she fired it at Cassius but missed and hit Russell instead, freezing him in an ice block.

Ben hissed at Cassius and conjured a fame and tried to hit Cassius but it missed and set some curtains on fire, which some of his sires quickly took care of by splashing water on them.

Cassius then ran past Julianna and fled into the forest, he knew who he had to go after next.

Russell was completely frozen so he could do nothing but wait until he thawed out
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:22 am

Ben hissed at Cassius and conjured a fame and tried to hit Cassius but it missed and set some curtains on fire, which some of his sires quickly took care of by splashing water on them.

Cassius then ran past Julianna and fled into the forest, he knew who he had to go after next.

Russell was completely frozen so he could do nothing but wait until he thawed out

Julianna stopped and swayed on her feet, this was the perfect time to leave.

Her sired quickly took her outside and they all moved to a different town the next day that way not even Cassius or Ben knew where they were.

The ice block eventually vanished around Russell for it was only a timed spell.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:31 am

Her sired quickly took her outside and they all moved to a different town the next day that way not even Cassius or Ben knew where they were.

Ben watched and smiled a bit, he knew Cassius would still be able to find JUlianna. Since Cassius still had that glove, that would be the down fall for most of JUlianna's sires.

Cassius would return to Ben's mansion after a bit and asked if he should go after Julianna again or Ashlynn. Ben told him to take a break and go back to his cabin for now, and so Cassius left and made sure to stay in his cabin.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:57 am

Ben watched and smiled a bit, he knew Cassius would still be able to find JUlianna. Since Cassius still had that glove, that would be the down fall for most of JUlianna's sires.

Cassius would return to Ben's mansion after a bit and asked if he should go after Julianna again or Ashlynn. Ben told him to take a break and go back to his cabin for now, and so Cassius left and made sure to stay in his cabin.

(Moriah, I need a hug, I just got betrayed by a friend on another site)
(Also should Dani come back as a ghost?)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:58 am

(*hugs* It'll be alright. And if you want to, then go right ahead.)
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:09 am

On the way back to the cabin Cassius felt he was being watched.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:10 am

Cassius looked around to see who was watching him, he hated the feeling but yet he was curious to find out.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:12 am

Cassius looked around to see who was watching him, he hated the feeling but yet he was curious to find out.

No matter where he looked he couldn't find anyone watching him but the feeling remained.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:14 am

No matter where he looked he couldn't find anyone watching him but the feeling remained.

Cassius sighed and went back to the cabin and went inside and began to cry. He was now a slave to a vampire, all because he didn't protect Dani enough.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:17 am

Cassius sighed and went back to the cabin and went inside and began to cry. He was now a slave to a vampire, all because he didn't protect Dani enough.

When he started crying he felt a hand brush back his hair. "Don't cry" he heard a voice and it sounded like Dani.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:18 am

When he started crying he felt a hand brush back his hair. "Don't cry" he heard a voice and it sounded like Dani.

Cassius then looked around again, his eyes filled with tears. "I'm so sorry Dani, I should have protected you better.....I'm so sorry." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:20 am

Cassius then looked around again, his eyes filled with tears. "I'm so sorry Dani, I should have protected you better.....I'm so sorry." he said.

Dani's gaze fell upon her and he could even smell her this time. "Oh stop blaming yourself, it was my own fault I got captured anyways. I should've ran." she answered him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:22 am

Dani's gaze fell upon her and he could even smell her this time. "Oh stop blaming yourself, it was my own fault I got captured anyways. I should've ran." she answered him.

Cassius frowned. "Now I'm a coward letting a vampire control me, I'm so sorry Dani." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:28 am

Cassius frowned. "Now I'm a coward letting a vampire control me, I'm so sorry Dani." he said.

"Then get the pack to help fight for you, I'm sure Malbruk is still there." she told him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:31 am

"Then get the pack to help fight for you, I'm sure Malbruk is still there." she told him.

Cassius sighed. "I can't, I can already tell Ben's so much stronger than Victor. He'd kill Malbruk and the whole pack, I won't let other werewolves pay for my mistake. I have to fix this on my own....just need to know how." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:41 am

Cassius sighed. "I can't, I can already tell Ben's so much stronger than Victor. He'd kill Malbruk and the whole pack, I won't let other werewolves pay for my mistake. I have to fix this on my own....just need to know how." he said.

Dani then was seen as a filmy white orb moving around in the air. "You're not being a coward now are you? If I remember correctly you told me the only time you truly give up is when you're dead, now stop arguing with me." she told him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:06 pm

Dani then was seen as a filmy white orb moving around in the air. "You're not being a coward now are you? If I remember correctly you told me the only time you truly give up is when you're dead, now stop arguing with me." she told him.

Cassius listened to her then smiled and wiped away his tears. "You're right Dani, thank you. I'll make sure I correct this and soon, and make sure to get Ben back for tricking me into doing his dirty work." he said then stood back up, gaining his fighting spirit again. "You would have been a great student to teach, and an even better mentor than me Dani." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:40 pm

Cassius listened to her then smiled and wiped away his tears. "You're right Dani, thank you. I'll make sure I correct this and soon, and make sure to get Ben back for tricking me into doing his dirty work." he said then stood back up, gaining his fighting spirit again. "You would have been a great student to teach, and an even better mentor than me Dani." he said.

"Hehe, well, I was pretty good at cooking. But eventually you're going to find someone you'll care about more than me." she told him softly.

(Btw, I won't stay long, this might be my only post tonight in here because I am tired as Hell)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down