Siren and ilovemydog

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Siren and ilovemydog

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ashlynn Lenora Ryder is a female vampire who serves as a bounty hunter under the government who has kept her vampirism a secret among the human race. She takes down anyone with a high bounty over their head and usually prefers the ones that are wanted dead most of the time. Cassius is a werewolf who has been ordered to be killed by Ashlynn. He has killed several vampires in the past for vampires is the enemy of his race, but what he doesn't know is that eventually something unknowingly will fall in love with him.

(That's the best I could do, I'm sorry XD)

Name: Ashlynn Lenora (Marie) Ryder
Race: Vampire
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Personality: Ashlynn is very small but she is very intimidating when she wants to be. She can be described as a "tomgirl" based on the fact 50% of the time she acts like a tomboy. She is very sarcastic at times and can always crack a joke to make others laugh or make herself laugh. She is charming in an irritating kind of way and very much clever. She sometimes has the personality of a little girl where she's hyper and excited but most of the time she is very mature about things. She tends to think things through a lot and may over-exaggerate and over-react.
Likes: Reading, training how to fight (by herself), hanging out with Potifer (her human work partner who finds her the next case), spending time with Victor (her sire), walking through the woods, etc.
Dislikes: Not being able to bring someone in or failing a mission, getting injured, having bloodloss, having to drink blood, etc.
Backstory: Ashlynn started off as Ashlynn Marie Ryder, the daughter of a rich family that lived in a mansion. She would wake up and get breakfast in bed, would take a dip in the pool with a glass of iced tea - her life was perfect. That is until she was forcefully kidnapped when her parents were away by a male vampire named Victor. He placed a rag of chloroform over her mouth and when she woke up she found herself in a crumbling church out in the middle of no-where. Once she was turned she remained out of sunlight for obvious reasons, and her sire gave her the new middle name Lenora which she usually goes by as a code-name for only a few people know it. If they can't say her current middle name right then she won't trust them. She became a bounty hunter after 50 years of hiding from humans and the government promised to keep her race a secret unless she betrayed them in any way.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Siren and ilovemydog

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:34 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
After about an hour, Victor walked over to him. "She's gone." he said, he sounded serious but he was messing with Potifer. (She's not dead he's joking, k?)
(Yeah, but Potifer doesn't know this. XD)

Potifer looked at Victor and seemed to go pale, he wasn't even sure what to say about this. He didn't take this as a joke, he knew if Ashlynn was actually dead then the werewolf would never get caught.
Victor then chuckled. "I'm kidding, she's perfectly fine. You got a crush on her don't you, small fry." he said, giving him a noogie.

Odessa walked out and frowned upon this. "Stop messing around." she said, slapping Victor hard on the cheek.

Potifer sighed. "No, I only care for Ashlynn as a partner. I'm only worried for the lives of us humans, if you've forgotten there's a werewolf on the loose and is going after hunters." he said then went back to his map and looked at it then made a circle with the places marked. "And I think I've found where this beast is living." he said.
(be back soon)

Victor looked at the map. "That's that old cabin I saw when I was younger. A lot of wild dogs live there." he said and glanced towards Ashlynn as she walked outside.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:35 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
(Yeah, but Potifer doesn't know this. XD)

Potifer looked at Victor and seemed to go pale, he wasn't even sure what to say about this. He didn't take this as a joke, he knew if Ashlynn was actually dead then the werewolf would never get caught.
Victor then chuckled. "I'm kidding, she's perfectly fine. You got a crush on her don't you, small fry." he said, giving him a noogie.

Odessa walked out and frowned upon this. "Stop messing around." she said, slapping Victor hard on the cheek.

Potifer sighed. "No, I only care for Ashlynn as a partner. I'm only worried for the lives of us humans, if you've forgotten there's a werewolf on the loose and is going after hunters." he said then went back to his map and looked at it then made a circle with the places marked. "And I think I've found where this beast is living." he said.
(be back soon)

Victor looked at the map. "That's that old cabin I saw when I was younger. A lot of wild dogs live there." he said and glanced towards Ashlynn as she walked outside.

Potifer nodded. "I'm guess the werewolf must be there, that must be the only reason for all these attacks to be around that area." he said then put the map away and looked at Ashlynn.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:05 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

(be back soon)

Potifer nodded. "I'm guess the werewolf must be there, that must be the only reason for all these attacks to be around that area." he said then put the map away and looked at Ashlynn.
Ashlynn looked at the map with fear in her eyes.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:08 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

(be back soon)

Potifer saw this and sighed. "I'm going to go check these areas out, I don't want to go out on a hunt just yet. We're far from prepared to take on something that could possible kill us. Please, for once just let me get things prepared. We're going up against something that's killed other hunters and only shows itself when in these areas." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:12 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
(be back soon)

Potifer saw this and sighed. "I'm going to go check these areas out, I don't want to go out on a hunt just yet. We're far from prepared to take on something that could possible kill us. Please, for once just let me get things prepared. We're going up against something that's killed other hunters and only shows itself when in these areas." he said.
Ashlynn hugged him fearfully. "Let me come with you." she told him. "We'll go here." she said, putting her finger to the closest dot to where they saw Felicity.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:16 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Ashlynn hugged him fearfully. "Let me come with you." she told him. "We'll go here." she said, putting her finger to the closest dot to where they saw Felicity.

Potifer looked at her. "It's far to dangerous for you to go out like this, you need time to recover and I don't plan to fight, if it sees me I'm just going to run and hope for the best." he said then folded the map back up.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:20 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Potifer looked at her. "It's far to dangerous for you to go out like this, you need time to recover and I don't plan to fight, if it sees me I'm just going to run and hope for the best." he said then folded the map back up.
Ashlynn wasn't letting him go, which was a clear "no".

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:23 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Potifer sighed. "Fine, but we aren't attacking. If it finds us, we run. No ifs or questions. We don't know enough about it and you're too hurt to actually fight this beast." he said as he got into the car.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:29 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Potifer sighed. "Fine, but we aren't attacking. If it finds us, we run. No ifs or questions. We don't know enough about it and you're too hurt to actually fight this beast." he said as he got into the car.
Ashlynn followed after him slowly.
(Timeskip to them arriving? You haven't timeskippied yet Very Happy )

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:31 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

(Yes. TImeskipping to them arriving in the forest....)

Once in the forest, he parked the car and got out and looked around. He saw it was starting to get darker out. He feared of a possible encounter with this beast but knew the plan if this happened. For now, he'd wait for Ashlynn but also keep his un out and ready to shoot with the silver bullets that Victor gave him.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:39 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Once in the forest, he parked the car and got out and looked around. He saw it was starting to get darker out. He feared of a possible encounter with this beast but knew the plan if this happened. For now, he'd wait for Ashlynn but also keep his un out and ready to shoot with the silver bullets that Victor gave him.
Ashlynn walked outside and looked around. Her eyes were strange. It was like a cat's eye under a camera's flash, they glowed naturally. Her sire has them glowing too but Potifer had never seen her sire at night and she thanked God for that because he could give people heart attacks just with his eyes. She walked outside and then cringed at the smell of Felicity's body. "I think he may have killed something again, I smell blood and it's not my own. The case said all current bodies have been removed and examined." she said to him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:43 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Ashlynn walked outside and looked around. Her eyes were strange. It was like a cat's eye under a camera's flash, they glowed naturally. Her sire has them glowing too but Potifer had never seen her sire at night and she thanked God for that because he could give people heart attacks just with his eyes. She walked outside and then cringed at the smell of Felicity's body. "I think he may have killed something again, I smell blood and it's not my own. The case said all current bodies have been removed and examined." she said to him.

Potifer looked around then began to examine the area, trying to find where the beast could have come from and where it could have gone. He followed a few claw marks until he discovered something quite gruesome. "I found where the smell's coming from." he said as he leaned against a tree to keep from fainting.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:46 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Potifer looked around then began to examine the area, trying to find where the beast could have come from and where it could have gone. He followed a few claw marks until he discovered something quite gruesome. "I found where the smell's coming from." he said as he leaned against a tree to keep from fainting.
(Felicity?)

Ashlynn followed after him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:48 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

(Felicity?)

(Yup)

Potifer just looked at the body of Felicity. W-Well, there's that case done.....now a new one opens." he said then looked at the tree he was leaning on and realized there was a huge claw mark here. "Looks like he's leaving us a warning." he said then began to step away from the scene for now.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:53 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

(Felicity?)

(Yup)

Potifer just looked at the body of Felicity. W-Well, there's that case done.....now a new one opens." he said then looked at the tree he was leaning on and realized there was a huge claw mark here. "Looks like he's leaving us a warning." he said then began to step away from the scene for now.
Ashlynn sighed deeply. "He hit 3 vital organs." she told him while examining Felicity's body. She frowned and looked up towards the sky. It was a crescent moon. She followed the direction of the claw marks and was now searching for Cassius.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:55 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

(Felicity?)

(Yup)

Ashlynn sighed deeply. "He hit 3 vital organs." she told him while examining Felicity's body. She frowned and looked up towards the sky. It was a crescent moon. She followed the direction of the claw marks and was now searching for Cassius.

Potifer would look around as he followed the claw marks. This lead them to a cabin deep in the circle, the place looked empty at the moment. Well, besides there being a wild dog at the entrance, fast asleep. Potifer stopped and just looked at the place.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:10 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
(Felicity?)

(Yup)

Potifer would look around as he followed the claw marks. This lead them to a cabin deep in the circle, the place looked empty at the moment. Well, besides there being a wild dog at the entrance, fast asleep. Potifer stopped and just looked at the place.
Ashlynn gulped nervously and did the best werewolf howl she could muster up. Which was actually quite impressive.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:21 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
(Yup)

Ashlynn gulped nervously and did the best werewolf howl she could muster up. Which was actually quite impressive.

The wild dog that lay at the entrance quickly woke up and looked around then began to snarl. It knew who lived here and who didn't belong so it began to growl and bark wildly, which woke up the others that lived inside the cabin.

Potifer saw this and stepped back, now a bit more scared.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:25 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

The wild dog that lay at the entrance quickly woke up and looked around then began to snarl. It knew who lived here and who didn't belong so it began to growl and bark wildly, which woke up the others that lived inside the cabin.

Ashlynn wasn't scared and she forced herself to howl again, higher pitched.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:30 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

The dogs then began to wince but continued to growl and bark, until a loud, low toned howl could be heard from inside the cabin.

Potifer froze in complete fear of what was about to happen next.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:31 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

The dogs then began to wince but continued to growl and bark, until a loud, low toned howl could be heard from inside the cabin.

Ashlynn stopped howling once she heard the low howl she didn't recognize. She stood there silently.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:04 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Ashlynn stopped howling once she heard the low howl she didn't recognize. She stood there silently.

After a few seconds a man stepped out. Cassius seemed to be angry when he came out. "How many times am I going to tell you people? Stay away from my home!" he said then looked at Ashlynn and seemed to just stare her down.

Potifer was right behind Ashlynn, too scared to even move a muscle.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:18 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

After a few seconds a man stepped out. Cassius seemed to be angry when he came out. "How many times am I going to tell you people? Stay away from my home!" he said then looked at Ashlynn and seemed to just stare her down.

Ashlynn faced him and the face she betrayed shown no fear of him. In fact she was really intimidating with her glowing eyes. If he couldn't see in the dark she could be mistaken for one of his own kind.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:22 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Ashlynn faced him and the face she betrayed shown no fear of him. In fact she was really intimidating with her glowing eyes. If he couldn't see in the dark she could be mistaken for one of his own kind.

Cassius looked at the glowing eyes. "Get out of here, and tell your friend to leave with you." he said then caught the whiff of a certain smell. The smell of death and blood, he knew that scent anywhere. This just angered him more, he began to growl. "Start explaining why you're here and why I shouldn't rip you the shreds....vampire." he said.

Poor Potifer was way too scared to shoot.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:26 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Cassius looked at the glowing eyes. "Get out of here, and tell your friend to leave with you." he said then caught the whiff of a certain smell. The smell of death and blood, he knew that scent anywhere. This just angered him more, he began to growl. "Start explaining why you're here and why I shouldn't rip you the shreds....vampire." he said.

Ashlynn blinked her eyes at him. "I'd just like to thank you for killing the worst crime boss in the city, that's all. I haven't met any of your kind so my apologies if I am intruding on anything. If you're tired of people moving onto your territory then why not move elsewhere? Somewhere where there's no hiking trails like there is here." she suggested calmly to him. She glanced back towards Potifer.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:35 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Ashlynn blinked her eyes at him. "I'd just like to thank you for killing the worst crime boss in the city, that's all. I haven't met any of your kind so my apologies if I am intruding on anything. If you're tired of people moving onto your territory then why not move elsewhere? Somewhere where there's no hiking trails like there is here." she suggested calmly to him. She glanced back towards Potifer.

"This is exactly why I hate your kind! You think we werewolves can just move anywhere we like? No problem, right? NO!! There's a huge problem. Unlike vampires, werewolves have a thing they call 'Respect for our decreased'. This place I live in belonged to my mentor, and it belonged to his, and so on. You vampires don't do that you go wherever you like with no questions." he said then his eyes turned red. "Now get out of here or I will show you what a werewolf can do." he said.

Potifer was backing away. "Ashlynn, let's go. We don't want to fight." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum