Siren and ilovemydog

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Siren and ilovemydog

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ashlynn Lenora Ryder is a female vampire who serves as a bounty hunter under the government who has kept her vampirism a secret among the human race. She takes down anyone with a high bounty over their head and usually prefers the ones that are wanted dead most of the time. Cassius is a werewolf who has been ordered to be killed by Ashlynn. He has killed several vampires in the past for vampires is the enemy of his race, but what he doesn't know is that eventually something unknowingly will fall in love with him.

(That's the best I could do, I'm sorry XD)

Name: Ashlynn Lenora (Marie) Ryder
Race: Vampire
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Personality: Ashlynn is very small but she is very intimidating when she wants to be. She can be described as a "tomgirl" based on the fact 50% of the time she acts like a tomboy. She is very sarcastic at times and can always crack a joke to make others laugh or make herself laugh. She is charming in an irritating kind of way and very much clever. She sometimes has the personality of a little girl where she's hyper and excited but most of the time she is very mature about things. She tends to think things through a lot and may over-exaggerate and over-react.
Likes: Reading, training how to fight (by herself), hanging out with Potifer (her human work partner who finds her the next case), spending time with Victor (her sire), walking through the woods, etc.
Dislikes: Not being able to bring someone in or failing a mission, getting injured, having bloodloss, having to drink blood, etc.
Backstory: Ashlynn started off as Ashlynn Marie Ryder, the daughter of a rich family that lived in a mansion. She would wake up and get breakfast in bed, would take a dip in the pool with a glass of iced tea - her life was perfect. That is until she was forcefully kidnapped when her parents were away by a male vampire named Victor. He placed a rag of chloroform over her mouth and when she woke up she found herself in a crumbling church out in the middle of no-where. Once she was turned she remained out of sunlight for obvious reasons, and her sire gave her the new middle name Lenora which she usually goes by as a code-name for only a few people know it. If they can't say her current middle name right then she won't trust them. She became a bounty hunter after 50 years of hiding from humans and the government promised to keep her race a secret unless she betrayed them in any way.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Siren and ilovemydog

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:17 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
(Yeah, I thought so. Just thought you might enjoy hearing that idea, didn;t really expect to happen. Ok then.)

Potifer put the map away then got out and looked around for a bit, he hated going to creepy places like this but it was all part of the job he was involved with.
(I mean if you want to I can have Felicity escape again Smile )

Ashlynn walked in and the place was eerily quiet. The only noise she heard was the dripping water from the open ceiling pipe.
(No, it's fine)

Potifer followed after her and just kept an eye out for anything that was out of place.

(No I'll have her escape and go into his forest and then eventually they'll find the body?)

Ashlynn stopped when she heard a soft melody and walked down the hall to find a roundabout music box laying on the floor. It was obviously bait and she stepped away from it only to be almost wacked in the head with a baseball bat. She hissed and dodged the bat-wielding minion of hers and skilled him with a stab in the back. "Son of a-" she said, holding her neck, having a bit of whiplash.
(Do whatever you like.I just made a small suggstion)

Potifer turned to face the minion, unsure what to do. He usually wasn't needed for fights, just bait and luring out the the maniacs. He just held his gun, ready to shoot if necessary.

ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:19 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
(I mean if you want to I can have Felicity escape again Smile )

Ashlynn walked in and the place was eerily quiet. The only noise she heard was the dripping water from the open ceiling pipe.
(No, it's fine)

Potifer followed after her and just kept an eye out for anything that was out of place.

(No I'll have her escape and go into his forest and then eventually they'll find the body?)

Ashlynn stopped when she heard a soft melody and walked down the hall to find a roundabout music box laying on the floor. It was obviously bait and she stepped away from it only to be almost wacked in the head with a baseball bat. She hissed and dodged the bat-wielding minion of hers and skilled him with a stab in the back. "Son of a-" she said, holding her neck, having a bit of whiplash.

Potifer turned to face the minion, unsure what to do. He usually wasn't needed for fights, just bait and luring out the the maniacs. He just held his gun, ready to shoot if necessary.
(I'll go with you idea but eventually Victor will be killed by him)

Ashlynn glanced towards him and then gasped as a sudden gunshot rang out and the bullet went right through her base (stomach) region. Her eyes widened and blood splattered onto the wall as well as the bullet ricocheting down the next hallway. She took a fearful and painful step forward before collapsing against the wall and sliding down it.

Felicity was just down the hall and ran outside and into the woods without Potifer being able to get an aim on her.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:27 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
(No, it's fine)

Ashlynn glanced towards him and then gasped as a sudden gunshot rang out and the bullet went right through her base (stomach) region. Her eyes widened and blood splattered onto the wall as well as the bullet ricocheting down the next hallway. She took a fearful and painful step forward before collapsing against the wall and sliding down it.

Felicity was just down the hall and ran outside and into the woods without Potifer being able to get an aim on her.
(ok)

Potifer would aim, but once she was out of sight he went over to Ashlynn and knelt down. "Hey, are you alright?" he asked, hoping there wasn't something going to attack them.

Meanwhile......

Deep in the forest was a cabin, a small cabin that looked broken from the inside out. It had the vibe that no one lived there, well maybe a few wild dogs but nothing like a person. Inside there was leaves formed in to a bed and claw marks going down the wooden walls. Something that looked just like something from a horror film.

(And now it begins for my real character.)
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:30 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

(ok)

Potifer would aim, but once she was out of sight he went over to Ashlynn and knelt down. "Hey, are you alright?" he asked, hoping there wasn't something going to attack them.

Meanwhile......

Deep in the forest was a cabin, a small cabin that looked broken from the inside out. It had the vibe that no one lived there, well maybe a few wild dogs but nothing like a person. Inside there was leaves formed in to a bed and claw marks going down the wooden walls. Something that looked just like something from a horror film.

Ashlynn grunted and then started coughing up some blood. She definitely wasn't alright. She managed to shimmy out her phone from her pocket. "C-c-call Victor." she said, coughing and then passing out.

Felicity ran and stumbled when she was tripped by brush and landed outside the small cabin. She coughed, winded by falling onto her stomach. She looked up at it and then gasped as one of the wild dogs barked.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:33 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

(ok)

Meanwhile......

Ashlynn grunted and then started coughing up some blood. She definitely wasn't alright. She managed to shimmy out her phone from her pocket. "C-c-call Victor." she said, coughing and then passing out.

Felicity ran and stumbled when she was tripped by brush and landed outside the small cabin. She coughed, winded by falling onto her stomach. She looked up at it and then gasped as one of the wild dogs barked.

POtifer nodded and dialed the number for Victor and hoped for the best right now.

The dogs began to bark wildly, some began to step closer to Felicity still snarling. The others stayed back and began to howl like calling more of them but it stopped when the loudest howl could be heard from inside the cabin.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:39 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

(ok)

Meanwhile......

POtifer nodded and dialed the number for Victor and hoped for the best right now.

The dogs began to bark wildly, some began to step closer to Felicity still snarling. The others stayed back and began to howl like calling more of them but it stopped when the loudest howl could be heard from inside the cabin.

Victor answered on the first ring thankfully. "Hey Ashlynn." he greeted, thinking it was her.

Felicity flinched at the louder howl and started backing away and tripped.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:43 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
(ok)

Meanwhile......

Victor answered on the first ring thankfully. "Hey Ashlynn." he greeted, thinking it was her.

Potifer gulped. "It's me Potifer. We need your help, Ashlynn's been shot in the stomach and things aren't going well right now. Please come and help us." he said.

Once the howl finished, a man slowly stepped out of the cabin. He seemed to be completely out of it. "Who dares come near my domain?" he said then looked at Felicity and walked over and stared right at her.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:51 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Potifer gulped. "It's me Potifer. We need your help, Ashlynn's been shot in the stomach and things aren't going well right now. Please come and help us." he said.

Once the howl finished, a man slowly stepped out of the cabin. He seemed to be completely out of it. "Who dares come near my domain?" he said then looked at Felicity and walked over and stared right at her.
Victor was heard panting. "What?! Did she pass out?!" he asked, he sounded worried and for good reason.

Felicity relaxed a little. "H-h-hey I-I don't mean no trouble." she told him fearfully scooting away while still on the ground.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:55 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Victor was heard panting. "What?! Did she pass out?!" he asked, he sounded worried and for good reason.

Felicity relaxed a little. "H-h-hey I-I don't mean no trouble." she told him fearfully scooting away while still on the ground.

"Yeah, like I said we need your help right now." Potifer was growing more worried by the second.

The man looked at her then grabbed her. "Didn't your mother tell you to not wander into other people's property . Now get out or I'll do the same thing I do to all trespassers and you don't want to know what I can do." he said then pushed her back. "Get out of here now!!" he said then headed back to his cabin.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:00 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

"Yeah, like I said we need your help right now." Potifer was growing more worried by the second.

The man looked at her then grabbed her. "Didn't your mother tell you to not wander into other people's property . Now get out or I'll do the same thing I do to all trespassers and you don't want to know what I can do." he said then pushed her back. "Get out of here now!!" he said then headed back to his cabin.
Victor nodded and then sighed. "I'll come over." he said and then hung up. About 20 minutes later he came running in and cradled Ashlynn.

Ashlynn gave a weak grunt and her eyes fluttered. She was in a lot of pain.
____
"My mother died when I was born and you should learn some manners!" she shouted after standing up. She wasn't leaving.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:04 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Victor nodded and then sighed. "I'll come over." he said and then hung up. About 20 minutes later he came running in and cradled Ashlynn.

____
"My mother died when I was born and you should learn some manners!" she shouted after standing up. She wasn't leaving.

Potifer watched, unsure what he should be doing right now. He just watched, that's all he could do.

He stopped then began to growl. "Do you know who I am?" he asked then turned around and faced her. "Get out of here and never come back." he said again, starting to get angry.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:11 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

____

Potifer watched, unsure what he should be doing right now. He just watched, that's all he could do.

He stopped then began to growl. "Do you know who I am?" he asked then turned around and faced her. "Get out of here and never come back." he said again, starting to get angry.

Victor tore off a piece of his robe and tied it around the wound. Ashlynn shouted in pain and panted. "Easy........easy." he said soothingly. Potifer could see actual fear in his eyes and he could also see that Victor cared a lot about her.

"V-v-Victor, it hurts." came Ashlynn's reply. Victor chuckled. "Yes, I'd imagine any bullet would." he said and began wrapping her wound around with some gauze he had in his pocket. "Ashlynn I think you should see someone else because I don't know much about healing wounds. My sire told me in fact "stop being a wuss and deal with it"." he told her and he tried picking her up.
___
Felicity pointed her gun at him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:15 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

____

Victor tore off a piece of his robe and tied it around the wound. Ashlynn shouted in pain and panted. "Easy........easy." he said soothingly. Potifer could see actual fear in his eyes and he could also see that Victor cared a lot about her.

"V-v-Victor, it hurts." came Ashlynn's reply. Victor chuckled. "Yes, I'd imagine any bullet would." he said and began wrapping her wound around with some gauze he had in his pocket. "Ashlynn I think you should see someone else because I don't know much about healing wounds. My sire told me in fact "stop being a wuss and deal with it"." he told her and he tried picking her up.
___

Potifer watched, he knew a little bit about medicine but not enough to help Ashlynn.
_______

HE then snarled and his eyes went from brown to a red color. "You're making a HUGE mistake." he said as he began to bare fangs at her. "Stop and I won't hurt you." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:24 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

____

___

Potifer watched, he knew a little bit about medicine but not enough to help Ashlynn.
_______

HE then snarled and his eyes went from brown to a red color. "You're making a HUGE mistake." he said as he began to bare fangs at her. "Stop and I won't hurt you." he said.

Victor winced as Ashlynn he found was shivering in pain. "Okay I think we should visit my own sire, who lives across town. Potifer, you're driving. I'll stay in the back with her." he said and started to walk outside once he knew she was shielded from the sunlight.
___
Felicity lowered the gun. (Just kill her, please >.<)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:30 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

___

_______

Victor winced as Ashlynn he found was shivering in pain. "Okay I think we should visit my own sire, who lives across town. Potifer, you're driving. I'll stay in the back with her." he said and started to walk outside once he knew she was shielded from the sunlight.
___

POtifer followed they to the car, once there he got in the driver's side and waited until everyone was seated before he'd go across town.
________
(Ok, if that's what you want.)

"Let me tell you something, the names Cassius and this was your final warning to leave" he said then lunged at her and shifted into a werewolf and began to maul her. Biting into her arm and clawing down her side, doing what he had down to all his past victims but this time, when he thought she was dead he took her away from his cabin and to a place where she could be discovered, then he headed back to his cabin for now.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:35 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

___

_______

___

POtifer followed they to the car, once there he got in the driver's side and waited until everyone was seated before he'd go across town.
________

"Let me tell you something, the names Cassius and this was your final warning to leave" he said then lunged at her and shifted into a werewolf and began to maul her. Biting into her arm and clawing down her side, doing what he had down to all his past victims but this time, when he thought she was dead he took her away from his cabin and to a place where she could be discovered, then he headed back to his cabin for now.
(Btw Victor's sire is like as pale as this font XD)

Victor got in the back and got strapped in and held Ashlynn in his arms. "Ashlynn, can you hear me?" he asked, since she had gotten silent.

"Y-yeah." Ashlynn mumbled and grunted.
___
Felicity's eyes widened at that and couldn't strike back as she was forced to the ground and then died moments later doing to him hitting vital organs. Her eyes were still open even after death and her face portrayed raw fear.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:51 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

_______

___

________

Victor got in the back and got strapped in and held Ashlynn in his arms. "Ashlynn, can you hear me?" he asked, since she had gotten silent.

___
Felicity's eyes widened at that and couldn't strike back as she was forced to the ground and then died moments later doing to him hitting vital organs. Her eyes were still open even after death and her face portrayed raw fear.
(XD)

Potifer would begin driving across town, hoping for the best and hoping he didn't lose his partner.
________

Cassius saw this before leaving and then clawed a nearby tree to leave it as a warning for those who dared come near his home. Once he got home, he changed back to his human self and laid in the leaf pile to try and get some sleep for now.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:57 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

___

________

___
(XD)

Potifer would begin driving across town, hoping for the best and hoping he didn't lose his partner.
________

Cassius saw this before leaving and then clawed a nearby tree to leave it as a warning for those who dared come near his home. Once he got home, he changed back to his human self and laid in the leaf pile to try and get some sleep for now.
Once they got there which happened to be the very expensive mansion Victor walked towards the back door and knocked on the door. A chef opened the door but they were clearly human. "Odessa! You might want to come here!" they said and went inside.

A female vampire with skin as pale as snow came to the door. By the way she was looking at Victor Potifer could tell if he pissed her off he'd probably die. She looked down at Ashlynn and scoffed. "Bring her in." she said and walked further inside. She showed very little emotion. Victor did as told and by then Ashlynn was barely hanging on.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:00 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

________

___
(XD)

________

Once they got there which happened to be the very expensive mansion Victor walked towards the back door and knocked on the door. A chef opened the door but they were clearly human. "Odessa! You might want to come here!" they said and went inside.

A female vampire with skin as pale as snow came to the door. By the way she was looking at Victor Potifer could tell if he pissed her off he'd probably die. She looked down at Ashlynn and scoffed. "Bring her in." she said and walked further inside. She showed very little emotion. Victor did as told and by then Ashlynn was barely hanging on.

POtifer was now more terrified of this new vampire, but all he knew was to stay quiet and to stay out of the way. He also would try to distract his mind by planning on going to check out the sights the werewolf's victims were at.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:01 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

___
(XD)

________

POtifer was now more terrified of this new vampire, but all he knew was to stay quiet and to stay out of the way. He also would try to distract his mind by planning on going to check out the sights the werewolf's victims were at.

Odessa, the female vampire had Victor set her on the table and she picked out a book from the shelf close by and started flipping through it. She told Potifer to leave the room while she flipped through it.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:04 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
(XD)

________

Odessa, the female vampire had Victor set her on the table and she picked out a book from the shelf close by and started flipping through it. She told Potifer to leave the room while she flipped through it.

Potifer would leave the room for now. While he waited outside the room, he'd pull out the map again and start his planning and where, most likely this werewolf would live.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:09 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Potifer would leave the room for now. While he waited outside the room, he'd pull out the map again and start his planning and where, most likely this werewolf would live.
After about an hour, Victor walked over to him. "She's gone." he said, he sounded serious but he was messing with Potifer. (She's not dead he's joking, k?)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:11 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

After about an hour, Victor walked over to him. "She's gone." he said, he sounded serious but he was messing with Potifer. (She's not dead he's joking, k?)
(Yeah, but Potifer doesn't know this. XD)

Potifer looked at Victor and seemed to go pale, he wasn't even sure what to say about this. He didn't take this as a joke, he knew if Ashlynn was actually dead then the werewolf would never get caught.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:19 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Potifer looked at Victor and seemed to go pale, he wasn't even sure what to say about this. He didn't take this as a joke, he knew if Ashlynn was actually dead then the werewolf would never get caught.
Victor then chuckled. "I'm kidding, she's perfectly fine. You got a crush on her don't you, small fry." he said, giving him a noogie.

Odessa walked out and frowned upon this. "Stop messing around." she said, slapping Victor hard on the cheek.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:22 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Victor then chuckled. "I'm kidding, she's perfectly fine. You got a crush on her don't you, small fry." he said, giving him a noogie.

Odessa walked out and frowned upon this. "Stop messing around." she said, slapping Victor hard on the cheek.

Potifer sighed. "No, I only care for Ashlynn as a partner. I'm only worried for the lives of us humans, if you've forgotten there's a werewolf on the loose and is going after hunters." he said then went back to his map and looked at it then made a circle with the places marked. "And I think I've found where this beast is living." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:34 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Potifer sighed. "No, I only care for Ashlynn as a partner. I'm only worried for the lives of us humans, if you've forgotten there's a werewolf on the loose and is going after hunters." he said then went back to his map and looked at it then made a circle with the places marked. "And I think I've found where this beast is living." he said.
(be back soon)

Victor looked at the map. "That's that old cabin I saw when I was younger. A lot of wild dogs live there." he said and glanced towards Ashlynn as she walked outside.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down