Siren and ilovemydog

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Siren and ilovemydog

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ashlynn Lenora Ryder is a female vampire who serves as a bounty hunter under the government who has kept her vampirism a secret among the human race. She takes down anyone with a high bounty over their head and usually prefers the ones that are wanted dead most of the time. Cassius is a werewolf who has been ordered to be killed by Ashlynn. He has killed several vampires in the past for vampires is the enemy of his race, but what he doesn't know is that eventually something unknowingly will fall in love with him.

(That's the best I could do, I'm sorry XD)

Name: Ashlynn Lenora (Marie) Ryder
Race: Vampire
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Personality: Ashlynn is very small but she is very intimidating when she wants to be. She can be described as a "tomgirl" based on the fact 50% of the time she acts like a tomboy. She is very sarcastic at times and can always crack a joke to make others laugh or make herself laugh. She is charming in an irritating kind of way and very much clever. She sometimes has the personality of a little girl where she's hyper and excited but most of the time she is very mature about things. She tends to think things through a lot and may over-exaggerate and over-react.
Likes: Reading, training how to fight (by herself), hanging out with Potifer (her human work partner who finds her the next case), spending time with Victor (her sire), walking through the woods, etc.
Dislikes: Not being able to bring someone in or failing a mission, getting injured, having bloodloss, having to drink blood, etc.
Backstory: Ashlynn started off as Ashlynn Marie Ryder, the daughter of a rich family that lived in a mansion. She would wake up and get breakfast in bed, would take a dip in the pool with a glass of iced tea - her life was perfect. That is until she was forcefully kidnapped when her parents were away by a male vampire named Victor. He placed a rag of chloroform over her mouth and when she woke up she found herself in a crumbling church out in the middle of no-where. Once she was turned she remained out of sunlight for obvious reasons, and her sire gave her the new middle name Lenora which she usually goes by as a code-name for only a few people know it. If they can't say her current middle name right then she won't trust them. She became a bounty hunter after 50 years of hiding from humans and the government promised to keep her race a secret unless she betrayed them in any way.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Siren and ilovemydog

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:23 am

Ashlynn smiled and then came over to him, showing her fangs. "You're coming with me as bait for that mad scientist but first I'll need to ask Victor for help." she told him and then grabbed his hand in her own. Hers was deathly cold.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:25 am

SirenFlame wrote:Ashlynn smiled and then came over to him, showing her fangs. "You're coming with me as bait for that mad scientist but first I'll need to ask Victor for help." she told him and then grabbed his hand in her own. Hers was deathly cold.
(YES!!!!!!)

Potifer knew by now just to let her do what she wanted, even if it meant using him as bait. He never refused to do what she wanted out of fear. "O-Ok i-if that's what you w-want t-then fine." he said, staying completely still.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:29 am

TIMESKIP TO WHEN THEY'RE AT VICTOR'S!

Ashlynn walked towards the old crumbling church, a blanket around herself to protect herself from the sunlight. She needed Victor's aid in this case as well as ask him what she'll do if she touches sunlight.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:32 am

SirenFlame wrote:TIMESKIP TO WHEN THEY'RE AT VICTOR'S!

Ashlynn walked towards the old crumbling church, a blanket around herself to protect herself from the sunlight. She needed Victor's aid in this case as well as ask him what she'll do if she touches sunlight.

Potifer had actually brought an umbrella for Ashlynn since he knew she couldn't go out in the sun. He may be a bit of a coward but that didn't mean he wasn't a good friend. He opened it and held it above her to keep more sunlight out. When he looked at Victor's crumbling church he winced and knew they were in for something today.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:35 am

Ashlynn stopped at the smell of blood and gulped nervously. "Victor?! Are you feeding off strangers again?!" she shouted and ran inside quickly. She came inside to see tons of blood on the floor and she covered her mouth.

Victor was there sitting on his throne with blood dripping from him. He looked seriously wounded but he glanced towards her as she stepped inside. He gulped. "A-Ashlynn-" he cut off with a grunt.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:37 am

SirenFlame wrote:Ashlynn stopped at the smell of blood and gulped nervously. "Victor?! Are you feeding off strangers again?!" she shouted and ran inside quickly. She came inside to see tons of blood on the floor and she covered her mouth.

Victor was there sitting on his throne with blood dripping from him. He looked seriously wounded but he glanced towards her as she stepped inside. He gulped. "A-Ashlynn-" he cut off with a grunt.

Potifer walked in and saw this, he couldn't believe how much blood there was. He had to stay back and just watch, he hated to sight of blood to the point of it being painted on the walls or floor.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:40 am

Ashlynn ran to his side and checked his wounds. "What the hell happened here? Did a werewolf come through here by any chance?" she asked him worriedly. If Cassius had come through here and wounded her own sire who happened to be over a thousand years old then she was surely going to die.

Victor shook his head. "No, some darn witches came through here and started attacking me trying to take my home away, didn't you hear my call earlier?! I've been like this for hours!" he shouted and slapped her upside the head. (He's sort of abusive Very Happy)

Ashlynn fell back onto her rump and then growled. "So much for asking help from you if you look like that." she said sadly.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:45 am

SirenFlame wrote:Ashlynn ran to his side and checked his wounds. "What the hell happened here? Did a werewolf come through here by any chance?" she asked him worriedly. If Cassius had come through here and wounded her own sire who happened to be over a thousand years old then she was surely going to die.

Victor shook his head. "No, some darn witches came through here and started attacking me trying to take my home away, didn't you hear my call earlier?! I've been like this for hours!" he shouted and slapped her upside the head. (He's sort of abusive Very Happy)

Ashlynn fell back onto her rump and then growled. "So much for asking help from you if you look like that." she said sadly.

Potifer watched then took a step forward, he was terrified of Victor but this was one time he got enough courage to ask something from the old vampire. "S-Sir......M-Ms. Victor....I-if you mind answering something, p-please. I-I want to ask something b-before w-we leave. It's about our newest case.....A werewolf apparently. Is there something we should know or do to bring such a thing down?" he asked, still scared of the vampire, but this was important since he always looked to having something to rely on or at least know for future reference.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:52 am

Victor looked at the human with his glowing red eyes and long black hair. He opened his mouth to speak, his vampire fangs twice the length of Ashlynn's. "A werewolf, huh? Haven't seen one of those in years. Well in books it is said that a pure silver bullet can kill them easily as a wooden stake through the middle can kill us vampires. Whether they are true or not is beyond me. I've never been faced with a wooden stake and I hope I never do." he said and then glanced towards Ashlynn.

Ashlynn looked really scared now. She was the only recruit who didn't need to take the mandatory gun training. She didn't know how to shoot a gun and that was the only way to kill a werewolf.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:55 am

SirenFlame wrote:Victor looked at the human with his glowing red eyes and long black hair. He opened his mouth to speak, his vampire fangs twice the length of Ashlynn's. "A werewolf, huh? Haven't seen one of those in years. Well in books it is said that a pure silver bullet can kill them easily as a wooden stake through a middle can kill us vampires. Whether they are true or not is beyond me. I've never been faced with a wooden stake and I hope I never do." he said and then glanced towards Ashlynn.

Ashlynn looked really scared now. She was the only recruit who didn't need to take the mandatory gun training. She didn't know how to shoot a gun and that was the only way to kill a werewolf.

Potifer nodded. "T-Thank, S-sir.....T-That's all I wanted to ask." He said and stepped back so Ashlynn and the old vampire could talk. He decided it was best for him to wait outside until they were done, he felt like a nuisance when he was between two vampires though being outside meant he could be attacked easily too.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:00 am

(Gotta go now)

Victor and Ashlynn talked for about 30 minutes before Ashlynn stepped out all covered with a blanket again. She glanced around nervously and showed 3 silver bullets to Potifer in her hand. "I can't shoot a gun, I didn't have to be in the mandatory thing." she said worriedly.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:03 am

SirenFlame wrote:(Gotta go now)

Victor and Ashlynn talked for about 30 minutes before Ashlynn stepped out all covered with a blanket again. She glanced around nervously and showed 3 silver bullets to Potifer in her hand. "I can't shoot a gun, I didn't have to be in the mandatory thing." she said worriedly.
(Ok, me too. Nighty night. See you tomorrow)

Potifer took the bullets and would keep them on him. He then opened the umbrella and followed Ashlynn wherever they went this time. He knew this was going to be a very long road from here and he was willing to travel down it with Ashlynn until something happened that scared him to death.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:41 pm

ilovemydog wrote:

Potifer took the bullets and would keep them on him. He then opened the umbrella and followed Ashlynn wherever they went this time. He knew this was going to be a very long road from here and he was willing to travel down it with Ashlynn until something happened that scared him to death.
(Eventually I want you to have Cassius manage to kill Victor, it will be a really tough battle for him especially since Victor can use ancient magic Very Happy )

Ashlynn followed after him and watched past the creepy gargoyle statues that lined the path to the van. While doing so he would notice she looked scared. "Potifer, I've never faced a werewolf before. Wizards and witches I'm okay with but actual beasts like me, I'm not." she told him worriedly.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:51 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

(Eventually I want you to have Cassius manage to kill Victor, it will be a really tough battle for him especially since Victor can use ancient magic Very Happy )

Ashlynn followed after him and watched past the creepy gargoyle statues that lined the path to the van. While doing so he would notice she looked scared. "Potifer, I've never faced a werewolf before. Wizards and witches I'm okay with but actual beasts like me, I'm not." she told him worriedly.
(FOrgive me for not being on yesterday, had things I had to do. Now to what yo asked. I was just going to ask, would it be alright if Cassius attacked and possible killed Victor for killing his mentor? Something like that? But yeah, I'd love that idea.)

Potifer looked at her. "I've never faced anything like you've face until you came alone, if that helps. But if I'm being honest I am scared of what this werewolf could do to us. What if he kills us both like the last hunters and other victims? Just 'what if's  is all I can think about right now." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:22 am

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

(FOrgive me for not being on yesterday, had things I had to do. Now to what yo asked. I was just going to ask, would it be alright if Cassius attacked and possible killed Victor for killing his mentor? Something like that? But yeah, I'd love that idea.)

Potifer looked at her. "I've never faced anything like you've face until you came alone, if that helps. But if I'm being honest I am scared of what this werewolf could do to us. What if he kills us both like the last hunters and other victims? Just 'what if's  is all I can think about right now." he said.

Ashlynn started walking and pulled the driver side door open and stepped in. Somehow she knew how to drive because if she didn't her age would be all for nothing. She honked the horn for him to get in. She was still covered in the blanket. She heard a voice in her head "We are not beasts, Ashlynn" and recognized it as Victor.

(Yeah Victor I think the best way to defeat him is to first claw at his eyes to blind him and then do what Cassius did to his previous victims. This will take place after Ashlynn faces Felicity, which hasn't happened yet)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:40 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Ashlynn started walking and pulled the driver side door open and stepped in. Somehow she knew how to drive because if she didn't her age would be all for nothing. She honked the horn for him to get in. She was still covered in the blanket. She heard a voice in her head "We are not beasts, Ashlynn" and recognized it as Victor.

(Yeah Victor I think the best way to defeat him is to first claw at his eyes to blind him and then do what Cassius did to his previous victims. This will take place after Ashlynn faces Felicity, which hasn't happened yet)
(I've had another little idea, if you're up to it.)

Potifer got into the passenger side, then buckled up and sighed. He wasn't so sure about the next case they were going to go to especially since he himself wasn't prepared for something this big. For now he would read the file and discover one thing, a location where the attacks were taking place at.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:43 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Potifer got into the passenger side, then buckled up and sighed. He wasn't so sure about the next case they were going to go to especially since he himself wasn't prepared for something this big. For now he would read the file and discover one thing, a location where the attacks were taking place at.

(U wanna PM it to me or would you rather type it up in here?)

Ashlynn drove to the last location she saw Felicity in since she knew the old laboratory was a good place to find a mad scientist who had killed people.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:47 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Ashlynn drove to the last location she saw Felicity in since she knew the old laboratory was a good place to find a mad scientist who had killed people.
(I dont care, would you like me to PM it to you or just say it here?)

Potifer would finish reading then pulled out a map of the forest that these attacks happened and used a pen and draw the points the attacks happened at, doing this would make it easier for figuring out where this werewolf could be.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:49 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Potifer would finish reading then pulled out a map of the forest that these attacks happened and used a pen and draw the points the attacks happened at, doing this would make it easier for figuring out where this werewolf could be.

(Tell it to me in here XD)

Ashlynn then had her car screech to a stop as somebody ran a red-light when she had a green light. "Well, there's going an a-hole." she said, watching them go and then going through the light after making sure she could safely.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:51 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Ashlynn then had her car screech to a stop as somebody ran a red-light when she had a green light. "Well, there's going an a-hole." she said, watching them go and then going through the light after making sure she could safely.
(I have an idea for Felicity to fall victim to Cassius, maybe?)

Potifer poked a hole through the map and sighed. "There goes my work....well hopefully this still work." he muttered to himself.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:55 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Potifer poked a hole through the map and sighed. "There goes my work....well hopefully this still work." he muttered to himself.

(Yeaaaahhhh abbbbouuuuut thaaaaaaaat I was going to have Felicity be killed by Victor instead because during her final hour she's going to shoot Ashlynn and have her be wounded badly, plus you said he mostly goes after vampires right? Felicity isn't a vampire, she's a human)

Ashlynn frowned at him and then pulled around a corner and then drove down a bumpy gravel road and stopped in front of the creepy abandoned lab. "Alright we're here." she said, stepping out of the car.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:58 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

(Yeaaaahhhh abbbbouuuuut thaaaaaaaat I was going to have Felicity be killed by Victor instead because during her final hour she's going to shoot Ashlynn and have her be wounded badly, plus you said he mostly goes after vampires right? Felicity isn't a vampire, she's a human)

Ashlynn frowned at him and then pulled around a corner and then drove down a bumpy gravel road and stopped in front of the creepy abandoned lab. "Alright we're here." she said, stepping out of the car.
(Yeah, I thought so. Just thought you might enjoy hearing that idea, didn;t really expect to happen. Ok then.)

Potifer put the map away then got out and looked around for a bit, he hated going to creepy places like this but it was all part of the job he was involved with.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:04 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

(Yeah, I thought so. Just thought you might enjoy hearing that idea, didn;t really expect to happen. Ok then.)

Potifer put the map away then got out and looked around for a bit, he hated going to creepy places like this but it was all part of the job he was involved with.
(I mean if you want to I can have Felicity escape again Smile )

Ashlynn walked in and the place was eerily quiet. The only noise she heard was the dripping water from the open ceiling pipe.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:09 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Ashlynn walked in and the place was eerily quiet. The only noise she heard was the dripping water from the open ceiling pipe.
(No, it's fine)

Potifer followed after her and just kept an eye out for anything that was out of place.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:12 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

(No, it's fine)

Potifer followed after her and just kept an eye out for anything that was out of place.

(No I'll have her escape and go into his forest and then eventually they'll find the body?)

Ashlynn stopped when she heard a soft melody and walked down the hall to find a roundabout music box laying on the floor. It was obviously bait and she stepped away from it only to be almost wacked in the head with a baseball bat. She hissed and dodged the bat-wielding minion of Felicity's and killed him with a stab in the back. "Son of a-" she said, holding her neck, having a bit of whiplash.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:17 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

(No, it's fine)

(No I'll have her escape and go into his forest and then eventually they'll find the body?)

Ashlynn stopped when she heard a soft melody and walked down the hall to find a roundabout music box laying on the floor. It was obviously bait and she stepped away from it only to be almost wacked in the head with a baseball bat. She hissed and dodged the bat-wielding minion of hers and skilled him with a stab in the back. "Son of a-" she said, holding her neck, having a bit of whiplash.
(Do whatever you like.I just made a small suggstion)

Potifer turned to face the minion, unsure what to do. He usually wasn't needed for fights, just bait and luring out the the maniacs. He just held his gun, ready to shoot if necessary.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum