Siren and ilovemydog

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Siren and ilovemydog

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ashlynn Lenora Ryder is a female vampire who serves as a bounty hunter under the government who has kept her vampirism a secret among the human race. She takes down anyone with a high bounty over their head and usually prefers the ones that are wanted dead most of the time. Cassius is a werewolf who has been ordered to be killed by Ashlynn. He has killed several vampires in the past for vampires is the enemy of his race, but what he doesn't know is that eventually something unknowingly will fall in love with him.

(That's the best I could do, I'm sorry XD)

Name: Ashlynn Lenora (Marie) Ryder
Race: Vampire
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Personality: Ashlynn is very small but she is very intimidating when she wants to be. She can be described as a "tomgirl" based on the fact 50% of the time she acts like a tomboy. She is very sarcastic at times and can always crack a joke to make others laugh or make herself laugh. She is charming in an irritating kind of way and very much clever. She sometimes has the personality of a little girl where she's hyper and excited but most of the time she is very mature about things. She tends to think things through a lot and may over-exaggerate and over-react.
Likes: Reading, training how to fight (by herself), hanging out with Potifer (her human work partner who finds her the next case), spending time with Victor (her sire), walking through the woods, etc.
Dislikes: Not being able to bring someone in or failing a mission, getting injured, having bloodloss, having to drink blood, etc.
Backstory: Ashlynn started off as Ashlynn Marie Ryder, the daughter of a rich family that lived in a mansion. She would wake up and get breakfast in bed, would take a dip in the pool with a glass of iced tea - her life was perfect. That is until she was forcefully kidnapped when her parents were away by a male vampire named Victor. He placed a rag of chloroform over her mouth and when she woke up she found herself in a crumbling church out in the middle of no-where. Once she was turned she remained out of sunlight for obvious reasons, and her sire gave her the new middle name Lenora which she usually goes by as a code-name for only a few people know it. If they can't say her current middle name right then she won't trust them. She became a bounty hunter after 50 years of hiding from humans and the government promised to keep her race a secret unless she betrayed them in any way.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Siren and ilovemydog

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:11 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Cassius watched. "If you like, you can go inside my cabin. There's a pile of leaves and a mattress in there if you want to sleep." he said as he then took the body and put it in the grave, then buried the body.

Danielle shivered a little.

Cassius would come over to her and looked at her then took her inside the cabin.

Inside it was covered in claw marks, but still was in good shape. There was a huge pile of leaves in one corner and next to it was a mattress with a folded up blanket on it. "Sorry about the mess right now, but that's what happens when you're left on your own." he said.
(Dude imagine if his mentor was Danielle's dad? XD)

Danielle blinked her eyes a little and then headed towards the mattress and laid on it, quickly falling asleep. (I might join her soon Sleep )
(XD, that would suck)

Cassius watched then went over to the pile of leaves and buried himself under it for now to try and sleep.

(Well if you do, then night)

ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:16 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Danielle shivered a little.

Cassius would come over to her and looked at her then took her inside the cabin.

Inside it was covered in claw marks, but still was in good shape. There was a huge pile of leaves in one corner and next to it was a mattress with a folded up blanket on it. "Sorry about the mess right now, but that's what happens when you're left on your own." he said.

Danielle blinked her eyes a little and then headed towards the mattress and laid on it, quickly falling asleep. (I might join her soon Sleep )
(XD, that would suck)

Cassius watched then went over to the pile of leaves and buried himself under it for now to try and sleep.

The next morning Danielle seemed to be missing, but she walked in right as he woke up.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:20 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

(XD, that would suck)

The next morning Danielle seemed to be missing, but she walked in right as he woke up.

Cassius woke up and sat up in the leaves, he looked at her and tilted his head. "What are you doing?" he asked.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:22 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

(XD, that would suck)

Cassius woke up and sat up in the leaves, he looked at her and tilted his head. "What are you doing?" he asked.

Danielle lowered her gaze to the floor, teary eyed. He knew she was still grieving her mother's death.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:24 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
(XD, that would suck)

Danielle lowered her gaze to the floor, teary eyed. He knew she was still grieving her mother's death.

Cassius got up and came over to her. "Hey, I know it hurts. Is there something I can do to make it better? You want me to go hunting for some food?' he offered.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:42 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Cassius got up and came over to her. "Hey, I know it hurts. Is there something I can do to make it better? You want me to go hunting for some food?' he offered.

Danielle blinked. "My mom taught me how to hunt mice." she told him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:46 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Cassius smiled. "Really? You think you could show me? I'd love to see how well you do, and maybe...help you if you want. Maybe teach you what I know" he offered.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:48 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Cassius smiled. "Really? You think you could show me? I'd love to see how well you do, and maybe...help you if you want. Maybe teach you what I know" he offered.

Danielle nodded and went outside after shifting into her wolf form, which looked much smaller than her human form was. She sniffed around and found a rabbit trail and followed it until she found a mouse nest. She started digging and pulled her head out with a large dead mouse in her jaws.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:53 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Danielle nodded and went outside after shifting into her wolf form, which looked much smaller than her human form was. She sniffed around and found a rabbit trail and followed it until she found a mouse nest. She started digging and pulled her head out with a large dead mouse in her jaws.

Cassius watched and smirked. "That's amazing, you seem to already know the basics of hunting mice." he said then shifted into his wolf form and took a few steps ahead of her and sniffed around then found another mice den started digging and brought his head back up with two mice hanging from his mouth.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:01 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Cassius watched and smirked. "That's amazing, you seem to already know the basics of hunting mice." he said then shifted into his wolf form and took a few steps ahead of her and sniffed around then found another mice den started digging and brought his head back up with two mice hanging from his mouth.

Danielle watched him and then frowned. She wished she were still at the den with her mother right now. She'd bring back fish and mice all the time for her.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:04 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Danielle watched him and then frowned. She wished she were still at the den with her mother right now. She'd bring back fish and mice all the time for her.

Cassius then placed the mice in front of her and sat to watch her eat. His mentor always taught him to always let the female eat first until she was full, then he could eat. So he'd wait and just lay down for now.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:07 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Cassius then placed the mice in front of her and sat to watch her eat. His mentor always taught him to always let the female eat first until she was full, then he could eat. So he'd wait and just lay down for now.

(IDEA: What if he runs into a werewolf pack where that rule doesn't apply and it is causing females to miscarry their children or they're slowly starving to death because they're usually no meat left?)

Danielle dipped her head and slowly began eating them until all 3 were eaten.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:09 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

(IDEA: What if he runs into a werewolf pack where that rule doesn't apply and it is causing females to miscarry their children or they're slowly starving to death because they're usually no meat left?)

(That would be very sad, also it may get Cassius killed.)

Cassius then got up and sniffed around for more food, he then found a rabbit den and dug it up, then pulled his head back and a dead rabbit hung from his mouth. He then brought it over to Danielle and set it in front of her.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:21 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Cassius then got up and sniffed around for more food, he then found a rabbit den and dug it up, then pulled his head back and a dead rabbit hung from his mouth. He then brought it over to Danielle and set it in front of her.

(Or there might be a very slim chance he'd survive, dude I'll be acting them out anyways XD You think I'll let them kill Cassius?)

Danielle looked at the rabbit but shook her head and pushed it over to him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:23 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

(Or there might be a very slim chance he'd survive, dude I'll be acting them out anyways XD You think I'll let them kill Cassius?)

(XD, I know I'm just saying.But you do what you like.)

Cassius looked at her and tilted his head, unsure if she didn't want to eat it or if she was already full. He wouldn't take the rabbit unless she was full.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:27 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Cassius looked at her and tilted his head, unsure if she didn't want to eat it or if she was already full. He wouldn't take the rabbit unless she was full.

Danielle didn't want to eat it. She was very picky when it came to eating things. She started digging around but could find no more mice. She looked at the rabbit and sniffed it.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:30 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Danielle didn't want to eat it. She was very picky when it came to eating things. She started digging around but could find no more mice. She looked at the rabbit and sniffed it.
(Ok, is it me or does that page now look.....cool? like autumn) 

Cassius stood up and tore a small piece off for Danielle to at least smell, and hopefully eat, then he'd go back to laying down.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:32 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Cassius stood up and tore a small piece off for Danielle to at least smell, and hopefully eat, then he'd go back to laying down.

(Its the site, CAN must be changing it to fall-like scenes and stuff Very Happy Also I'm going with the pack idea, maybe Cassius can convince them that what they're doing is wrong or if not then there's always Plan B, that being Ashlynn's silver bullets)

Danielle backed away thinking he'd eat it but he didn't. She smelled it and started nibbling at the tender flesh. She stopped and tasted it for a while before she started gobbling that up.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:35 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

(Its the site, CAN must be changing it to fall-like scenes and stuff Very Happy Also I'm going with the pack idea, maybe Cassius can convince them that what they're doing is wrong or if not then there's always Plan B, that being Ashlynn's silver bullets)

Danielle backed away thinking he'd eat it but he didn't. She smelled it and started nibbling at the tender flesh. She stopped and tasted it for a while before she started gobbling that up.
(XD, ok First off. Can is smart and this background looks wonderful. Also I'm listening to some music that makes it even cooler. Second. Wow and ok.)

Casius watched for a bit then rolled onto his back for now until she ate her fill, or until she finished the rest of the rabbit and he would have to go hunt for more.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:38 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

(XD, ok First off. Can is smart and this background looks wonderful. Also I'm listening to some music that makes it even cooler. Second. Wow and ok.)

Casius watched for a bit then rolled onto his back for now until she ate her fill, or until she finished the rest of the rabbit and he would have to go hunt for more.

(XD)

Danielle rolled onto her back, finally full after devouring half of the rabbit.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:40 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

(XD)

(XD)

Cassius would then eat the rest of the rabbit, which to him it wasn't much so he quickly found another rabbit den and did the same process but this time he'd eat the second rabbit. Once full he would shift back to his human form and sit there for a bit.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:47 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

(XD)

(XD)

Cassius would then eat the rest of the rabbit, which to him it wasn't much so he quickly found another rabbit den and did the same process but this time he'd eat the second rabbit. Once full he would shift back to his human form and sit there for a bit.

Danielle was now waiting for him to teach her something.

(Might watch a Pokémon movie)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:50 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

(XD)

(XD)

(Ok)

Cassius looked at her. "What should I teach you? I really don't know where to start." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:54 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

(XD)

(XD)

(Ok)

Cassius looked at her. "What should I teach you? I really don't know where to start." he said.

(Hmmm Genesect and the Legend Awakened or Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea?)

Danielle shrugged.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:58 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
(XD)

(Ok)

(Hmmm Genesect and the Legend Awakened or Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea?)

Danielle shrugged.
(I really haven't watched either one of them)

Cassius wondered and tried to think of basics that his mentor taught him. First thing was shifting, she knew that, then there was hunting, she knew how to do that too with mice, there was also being able to fend for yourself , he wasn't going to teach her that. SO he thought about hunting. "So, besides mice. What else do you know how to hunt?" he asked.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:01 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

(Ok)

Danielle shrugged.
(I really haven't watched either one of them)

Cassius wondered and tried to think of basics that his mentor taught him. First thing was shifting, she knew that, then there was hunting, she knew how to do that too with mice, there was also being able to fend for yourself , he wasn't going to teach her that. SO he thought about hunting. "So, besides mice. What else do you know how to hunt?" he asked.

"Nothing." she answered him sadly.

(Bye bye)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧