Siren and ilovemydog

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Siren and ilovemydog

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ashlynn Lenora Ryder is a female vampire who serves as a bounty hunter under the government who has kept her vampirism a secret among the human race. She takes down anyone with a high bounty over their head and usually prefers the ones that are wanted dead most of the time. Cassius is a werewolf who has been ordered to be killed by Ashlynn. He has killed several vampires in the past for vampires is the enemy of his race, but what he doesn't know is that eventually something unknowingly will fall in love with him.

(That's the best I could do, I'm sorry XD)

Name: Ashlynn Lenora (Marie) Ryder
Race: Vampire
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Personality: Ashlynn is very small but she is very intimidating when she wants to be. She can be described as a "tomgirl" based on the fact 50% of the time she acts like a tomboy. She is very sarcastic at times and can always crack a joke to make others laugh or make herself laugh. She is charming in an irritating kind of way and very much clever. She sometimes has the personality of a little girl where she's hyper and excited but most of the time she is very mature about things. She tends to think things through a lot and may over-exaggerate and over-react.
Likes: Reading, training how to fight (by herself), hanging out with Potifer (her human work partner who finds her the next case), spending time with Victor (her sire), walking through the woods, etc.
Dislikes: Not being able to bring someone in or failing a mission, getting injured, having bloodloss, having to drink blood, etc.
Backstory: Ashlynn started off as Ashlynn Marie Ryder, the daughter of a rich family that lived in a mansion. She would wake up and get breakfast in bed, would take a dip in the pool with a glass of iced tea - her life was perfect. That is until she was forcefully kidnapped when her parents were away by a male vampire named Victor. He placed a rag of chloroform over her mouth and when she woke up she found herself in a crumbling church out in the middle of no-where. Once she was turned she remained out of sunlight for obvious reasons, and her sire gave her the new middle name Lenora which she usually goes by as a code-name for only a few people know it. If they can't say her current middle name right then she won't trust them. She became a bounty hunter after 50 years of hiding from humans and the government promised to keep her race a secret unless she betrayed them in any way.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Siren and ilovemydog

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:24 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

TIMESKIP A WEEK LATER!

It was early morning, dew still wet the ground when there was a sense of danger in the cabin Cassius slept in. Suddenly a gunshot rang out and then it went eerily quiet, except for the crows cawing due to the gunshot and taking flight.

Danielle ran after her mother, who was sadly fatally shot by the silver bullet. She had barely escaped from the monk and her mother protected her by taking the bullet for her. Not far from his cabin Danielle's mother, Cassandra, let out a weak and urgent howl.

Cassius was outside with his wild dogs when he heard the gunshot, he knew there were hunters but it was when he heard the howl he knew it was real danger, so he got up and ran to where the urgent howl came here. Hoping he wasn't too late to save this fellow werewolf.

Cassandra panted and collapsed onto her side in her human form. She grunted and held onto her stomach, where the bullet had struck her.

Danielle came to her mother's side and started nudging her. "We're safe now, hold on." she said softly, tears in her eyes. When she saw a wild dog appear she hid in the brush away from her mother.

The wild dog ran over to Cassandra then howled for Cassius to come and help.

Cassius came running over and saw this, he knelt down and looked at Cassandra. "This is bad, please don't die.....please don't....I'm here now, I can help." he said then looked at the wound and knew it was a silver bullet.

Cassandra yelped and her shirt was all bloody now. "It-it was......a monk." she said, blood wetting her lips, her own blood. "P-please.....take in.....my daughter." she begged him weakly and then yelped louder in pain.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:26 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Cassius was outside with his wild dogs when he heard the gunshot, he knew there were hunters but it was when he heard the howl he knew it was real danger, so he got up and ran to where the urgent howl came here. Hoping he wasn't too late to save this fellow werewolf.

Cassandra panted and collapsed onto her side in her human form. She grunted and held onto her stomach, where the bullet had struck her.

Danielle came to her mother's side and started nudging her. "We're safe now, hold on." she said softly, tears in her eyes. When she saw a wild dog appear she hid in the brush away from her mother.

Cassius came running over and saw this, he knelt down and looked at Cassandra. "This is bad, please don't die.....please don't....I'm here now, I can help." he said then looked at the wound and knew it was a silver bullet.

Cassandra yelped and her shirt was all bloody now. "It-it was......a monk." she said, blood wetting her lips, her own blood. "P-please.....take in.....my daughter." she begged him weakly and then yelped louder in pain.

Cassius was barely fit to be a Mentor to anyone yet, but if this was what Cassandra wanted then he could do that for her before she died. "A-Alright, I-I'll do my best to take care of her....wherever she is...." he said then looked around.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:28 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Cassius was barely fit to be a Mentor to anyone yet, but if this was what Cassandra wanted then he could do that for her before she died. "A-Alright, I-I'll do my best to take care of her....wherever she is...." he said then looked around.
Cassandra panted heavily. "M-my name's Cassandra and my daughter is Danielle." she told him weakly before coughing up some blood and choking on it. Eventually after several moments she died right there on the spot.

Danielle looked at them with shock and she slowly stepped out and hugged her mother crying. She was young, she looked to still be a puppy in her wolf form. She was only 6 years old in human form.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:33 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Cassandra panted heavily. "M-my name's Cassandra and my daughter is Danielle." she told him weakly before coughing up some blood and choking on it. Eventually after several moments she died right there on the spot.

Danielle looked at them with shock and she slowly stepped out and hugged her mother crying. She was young, she looked to still be a puppy in her wolf form. She was only 6 years old in human form.

Cassius watched this and lowered his head in respect, then stood up and let out a long mournful howl for Cassandra. He knew it was hard to lose the one you cared for the most, so now he knew he'd have to take care of and teach Danielle. Once he finished his howl he looked at the young pup and gave her a sadden look. "I'm so sorry..." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:37 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Cassius watched this and lowered his head in respect, then stood up and let out a long mournful howl for Cassandra. He knew it was hard to lose the one you cared for the most, so now he knew he'd have to take care of and teach Danielle. Once he finished his howl he looked at the young pup and gave her a sadden look. "I'm so sorry..." he said.
Danielle nudged her mother and then sobbed once she knew she was dead. She let out a mournful howl of her own, which was slightly high-pitched, but still unique.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:39 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Danielle nudged her mother and then sobbed once she knew she was dead. She let out a mournful howl of her own, which was slightly high-pitched, but still unique.

Cassius listened and just knelt down next to Danielle, he would stay with her while she mourned. His wild dogs would walk around and mourn with Cassius and Danielle, but kept their ears out for anyone else that was nearby.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:42 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Cassius listened and just knelt down next to Danielle, he would stay with her while she mourned. His wild dogs would walk around and mourn with Cassius and Danielle, but kept their ears out for anyone else that was nearby.

Danielle when she finished her howl she looked at him, tears rolling down her cheeks. Cassandra was about as old as he was, not old enough to mentor anyone either.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:46 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Danielle when she finished her howl she looked at him, tears rolling down her cheeks. Cassandra was about as old as he was, not old enough to mentor anyone either.

Cassius watched Danielle and sighed. "I'm sorry you lost your mom, I know how it feels to lose someone you deeply care for." he said, holding out his arms so he could comfort her if she wanted.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:49 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Cassius watched Danielle and sighed. "I'm sorry you lost your mom, I know how it feels to lose someone you deeply care for." he said, holding out his arms so he could comfort her if she wanted.

Danielle backed away from him fearfully. He could obviously tell her mother shielded her way too much.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:57 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Danielle backed away from him fearfully. He could obviously tell her mother shielded her way too much.

Cassius sighed and just scooted back a bit. "I know you probably don't trust me, but I can tell you this. I won't hurt you ever, I would never hurt another werewolf and I can guarantee that. SO please, I'm just trying to help." he said as he got onto all four, being submissive to Danielle to try and get her trust.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:02 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Cassius sighed and just scooted back a bit. "I know you probably don't trust me, but I can tell you this. I won't hurt you ever, I would never hurt another werewolf and I can guarantee that. SO please, I'm just trying to help." he said as he got onto all four, being submissive to Danielle to try and get her trust.

Danielle moved closer and got on all fours as well.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:05 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Cassius watched and smiled a bit, but stayed that way for now. "So, will you trust me?" he asked, carefully.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:06 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Cassius watched and smiled a bit, but stayed that way for now. "So, will you trust me?" he asked, carefully.

Danielle nodded her head and then looked towards the wild dogs worriedly.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:11 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Cassius looked at her then to the wild dogs. "Don't worry, they won't hurt you. I trained them to never attack werewolves. Only vampires and hunters." he said as he slowly got up.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:14 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Cassius looked at her then to the wild dogs. "Don't worry, they won't hurt you. I trained them to never attack werewolves. Only vampires and hunters." he said as he slowly got up.

Danielle looked towards her mother. "Should she be buried?" she asked.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:21 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Cassius nodded. "We can bury her near my cabin, it'll be less likely someone will try and re-dig  her up." he said as he went to gently pick up Cassandra.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:31 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Cassius nodded. "We can bury her near my cabin, it'll be less likely someone will try and re-dig  her up." he said as he went to gently pick up Cassandra.

Danielle watched with tears in her eyes as her mother laid limp in his arms.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:34 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Cassius then began to head back to an area that was special to him in a way. It was in the back part of the cabin, where a tree stood. Once he got there, he placed the body down and began to dig a grave next to the tree.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:40 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Cassius then began to head back to an area that was special to him in a way. It was in the back part of the cabin, where a tree stood. Once he got there, he placed the body down and began to dig a grave next to the tree.

Danielle followed him but stopped close by and he knew why. Even though Ashlynn's last visit had been a week ago, he could very easily smell her scent, and that is what Danielle was smelling. She growled a bit and huffed.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:43 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Danielle followed him but stopped close by and he knew why. Even though Ashlynn's last visit had been a week ago, he could very easily smell her scent, and that is what Danielle was smelling. She growled a bit and huffed.

Cassius saw this and knew what she smelled. "Don't worry, she hasn't been back in a week. You don't have to worry about her, I'll make sure you're safe if she comes back." he said as he continued to dig.

The wild dogs came back and began to help dig the grave with Cassius.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:46 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Cassius saw this and knew what she smelled. "Don't worry, she hasn't been back in a week. You don't have to worry about her, I'll make sure you're safe if she comes back." he said as he continued to dig.

Danielle looked around for something to lay on and she yawned tiredly.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:47 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Cassius watched. "If you like, you can go inside my cabin. There's a pile of leaves and a mattress in there if you want to sleep." he said as he then took the body and put it in the grave, then buried the body.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:03 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Cassius watched. "If you like, you can go inside my cabin. There's a pile of leaves and a mattress in there if you want to sleep." he said as he then took the body and put it in the grave, then buried the body.

Danielle shivered a little.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:06 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Cassius would come over to her and looked at her then took her inside the cabin.

Inside it was covered in claw marks, but still was in good shape. There was a huge pile of leaves in one corner and next to it was a mattress with a folded up blanket on it. "Sorry about the mess right now, but that's what happens when you're left on your own." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:10 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Cassius would come over to her and looked at her then took her inside the cabin.

Inside it was covered in claw marks, but still was in good shape. There was a huge pile of leaves in one corner and next to it was a mattress with a folded up blanket on it. "Sorry about the mess right now, but that's what happens when you're left on your own." he said.
(Dude imagine if his mentor was Danielle's dad? XD)

Danielle blinked her eyes a little and then headed towards the mattress and laid on it, quickly falling asleep. (I might join her soon Sleep )

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:11 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

(Dude imagine if his mentor was Danielle's dad? XD)

Danielle blinked her eyes a little and then headed towards the mattress and laid on it, quickly falling asleep. (I might join her soon Sleep )
(XD, that would suck)

Cassius watched then went over to the pile of leaves and buried himself under it for now to try and sleep.

(Well if you do, then night)
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum