Siren and ilovemydog

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Siren and ilovemydog

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:05 am

First topic message reminder :

Ashlynn Lenora Ryder is a female vampire who serves as a bounty hunter under the government who has kept her vampirism a secret among the human race. She takes down anyone with a high bounty over their head and usually prefers the ones that are wanted dead most of the time. Cassius is a werewolf who has been ordered to be killed by Ashlynn. He has killed several vampires in the past for vampires is the enemy of his race, but what he doesn't know is that eventually something unknowingly will fall in love with him.

(That's the best I could do, I'm sorry XD)

Name: Ashlynn Lenora (Marie) Ryder
Race: Vampire
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Personality: Ashlynn is very small but she is very intimidating when she wants to be. She can be described as a "tomgirl" based on the fact 50% of the time she acts like a tomboy. She is very sarcastic at times and can always crack a joke to make others laugh or make herself laugh. She is charming in an irritating kind of way and very much clever. She sometimes has the personality of a little girl where she's hyper and excited but most of the time she is very mature about things. She tends to think things through a lot and may over-exaggerate and over-react.
Likes: Reading, training how to fight (by herself), hanging out with Potifer (her human work partner who finds her the next case), spending time with Victor (her sire), walking through the woods, etc.
Dislikes: Not being able to bring someone in or failing a mission, getting injured, having bloodloss, having to drink blood, etc.
Backstory: Ashlynn started off as Ashlynn Marie Ryder, the daughter of a rich family that lived in a mansion. She would wake up and get breakfast in bed, would take a dip in the pool with a glass of iced tea - her life was perfect. That is until she was forcefully kidnapped when her parents were away by a male vampire named Victor. He placed a rag of chloroform over her mouth and when she woke up she found herself in a crumbling church out in the middle of no-where. Once she was turned she remained out of sunlight for obvious reasons, and her sire gave her the new middle name Lenora which she usually goes by as a code-name for only a few people know it. If they can't say her current middle name right then she won't trust them. She became a bounty hunter after 50 years of hiding from humans and the government promised to keep her race a secret unless she betrayed them in any way.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Siren and ilovemydog

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:04 am

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Cassius thought then nodded. "Sure, you can have this random or strange request. So, what is you request?' he asked.
"C-can I hug you.....or at least shake your hand?" she asked him.

Cassius raised an eyebrow but smiled. "Sure, you can hug me or shake my hand." He said, not sure what the point of this was.

Ashlynn came in for a hug but it was super awkward and she looked scared almost. "Just wanted to ask because we're basically enemies if we're talking about race." she told him. She smelled of lavender and cotton.

Cassius chuckled as he hugged her back. "Let's just say this is a private truce between two enemies then." he said. He could smell the lavender and cotton, which made him happy in a way.

ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:30 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
"C-can I hug you.....or at least shake your hand?" she asked him.

Cassius raised an eyebrow but smiled. "Sure, you can hug me or shake my hand." He said, not sure what the point of this was.

Ashlynn came in for a hug but it was super awkward and she looked scared almost. "Just wanted to ask because we're basically enemies if we're talking about race." she told him. She smelled of lavender and cotton.

Cassius chuckled as he hugged her back. "Let's just say this is a private truce between two enemies then." he said. He could smell the lavender and cotton, which made him happy in a way.
Emily smiled faintly. "By the way. My name is Ashlynn." she told him.

(I bet Potifer is so scared right now)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:05 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

(Yup)

Cassius smiled. "Nice to met you, Ashlynn. I'm Cassius, but you seem to already know that." he said with a small chuckle.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:37 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

(Yup)

Cassius smiled. "Nice to met you, Ashlynn. I'm Cassius, but you seem to already know that." he said with a small chuckle.
"Well, to be exact. Ashlynn Lenora Ryder. Victor gave me my middle name." she told him and then frowned. She missed him already.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

(Yup)

"Well, to be exact. Ashlynn Lenora Ryder. Victor gave me my middle name." she told him and then frowned. She missed him already.

Cassius nodded. "I see, well might as well tel you my full name too. It's Cassius Castor Harrison. My middle and last name was what my mentor had me use." he said thinking about it.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:48 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

(Yup)

Cassius nodded. "I see, well might as well tel you my full name too. It's Cassius Castor Harrison. My middle and last name was what my mentor had me use." he said thinking about it.

(Should I create him a werewolf to mentor?)

Ashlynn nodded in understanding and closed her eyes. She listened to frogs croaking in the distance.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:07 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
(Yup)

Ashlynn nodded in understanding and closed her eyes. She listened to frogs croaking in the distance.
(That's up to you.)

Cassius listened to the calming sounds and began to think about what he was going to do from now on.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:16 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

(That's up to you.)

Cassius listened to the calming sounds and began to think about what he was going to do from now on.
(Okay I will later on tomorrow)

Ashlynn then walked off after telling him to have a good day.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:12 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

(That's up to you.)

(Ok)

Cassius watched and said his goodbyes then went back into his cabin for now.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:24 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

(That's up to you.)

(Ok)

(This will be her right now she'll look like the picture below, her backstory will be sad)

Name: Danielle "Dani" Fredericks
Race: Werewolf (pure-bred)
Personality: Danielle is a fearful tike who's main quality is her fearfulness. She is very energetic at times and most of the time she stays that way. She's obedient to some people who have a lot of patience (like her mom).
Dislikes: A lot of things
Backstory: Her mother was killed by a monk with a silver bullet and she was taken under the care of Cassius.
(That good?)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:34 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
(That's up to you.)

(Ok)

(This will be her right now she'll look like the picture below, her backstory will be sad)

Name: Danielle "Dani" Fredericks
Race: Werewolf (pure-bred)
Personality: Danielle is a fearful tike who's main quality is her fearfulness. She is very energetic at times and most of the time she stays that way. She's obedient to some people who have a lot of patience (like her mom).
Dislikes: A lot of things
Backstory: Her mother was killed by a monk with a silver bullet and she was taken under the care of Cassius.
(That good?)

Potifer had finished burying Victor when Ashlynn returned. Once he saw her, he just stared at her and wondered how she got away with a scratch.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:38 pm

(I'll timeskip after this conversation between her and Potifer for like a week later so that I can act out her and her mother)

Ashlynn crumpled to the ground once she got there, her fear taking over. She had never been so scared in all her life.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:40 pm

SirenFlame wrote:(After this I'll timeskip to a week later so I can act out her mother's death, she will die in front of Cassius because if not then Danielle would not trust him at all)

Ashlynn explained the deal she had made with Cassius about marking him down fakely as dead.

(Sad but alright)

Potifer nodded and would trust Ashlynn's judgement on this, though he would find this hard to believe that she wouldn't kill one of their cases for once. For now, he just let her make the decision on not killing Cassius.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:44 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:(After this I'll timeskip to a week later so I can act out her mother's death, she will die in front of Cassius because if not then Danielle would not trust him at all)

Ashlynn explained the deal she had made with Cassius about marking him down fakely as dead.

(Sad but alright)

Potifer nodded and would trust Ashlynn's judgement on this, though he would find this hard to believe that she wouldn't kill one of their cases for once. For now, he just let her make the decision on not killing Cassius.

Ashlynn sighed deeply and went inside of the crumbling church and went into the library after telling Potifer to follow.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:49 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

(Sad but alright)

Ashlynn sighed deeply and went inside of the crumbling church and went into the library after telling Potifer to follow.

POtifer would follow after Ashlynn into the church, wondering what she was doing.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:50 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

(Sad but alright)

POtifer would follow after Ashlynn into the church, wondering what she was doing.

Ashlynn was leading him towards a wall and then stopped at it.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:51 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
(Sad but alright)

Potifer looked to the wall and, again, wondered what she was up to.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:55 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Ashlynn smiled. "Victor showed me this." she said and pressed her hand against the wall to have it reveal a secret set of stairs behind it.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:59 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Ashlynn smiled. "Victor showed me this." she said and pressed her hand against the wall to have it reveal a secret set of stairs behind it.

Potifer watched this. "And what are we doing here?" he asked.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:05 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Ashlynn blinked. "This is where I was told Victor learned his magic." she told him and then went down the stairs.

(Timeskip? I can't come up with anything else? XD)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:07 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Ashlynn blinked. "This is where I was told Victor learned his magic." she told him and then went down the stairs.

(Sure, lets get to the good part. XD. Since I didn't know what else to do for Potifer here.)
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:11 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

(Sure, lets get to the good part. XD. Since I didn't know what else to do for Potifer here.)

TIMESKIP A WEEK LATER!

It was early morning, dew still wet the ground when there was a sense of danger in the cabin Cassius slept in. Suddenly a gunshot rang out and then it went eerily quiet, except for the crows cawing due to the gunshot and taking flight.

Danielle ran after her mother, who was sadly fatally shot by the silver bullet. She had barely escaped from the monk and her mother protected her by taking the bullet for her. Not far from his cabin Danielle's mother, Cassandra, let out a weak and urgent howl.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:15 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

TIMESKIP A WEEK LATER!

It was early morning, dew still wet the ground when there was a sense of danger in the cabin Cassius slept in. Suddenly a gunshot rang out and then it went eerily quiet, except for the crows cawing due to the gunshot and taking flight.

Danielle ran after her mother, who was sadly fatally shot by the silver bullet. She had barely escaped from the monk and her mother protected her by taking the bullet for her. Not far from his cabin Danielle's mother, Cassandra, let out a weak and urgent howl.

Cassius was outside with his wild dogs when he heard the gunshot, he knew there were hunters but it was when he heard the howl he knew it was real danger, so he got up and ran to where the urgent howl came here. Hoping he wasn't too late to save this fellow werewolf.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:17 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

TIMESKIP A WEEK LATER!

Cassius was outside with his wild dogs when he heard the gunshot, he knew there were hunters but it was when he heard the howl he knew it was real danger, so he got up and ran to where the urgent howl came here. Hoping he wasn't too late to save this fellow werewolf.

Cassandra panted and collapsed onto her side in her human form. She grunted and held onto her stomach, where the bullet had struck her.

Danielle came to her mother's side and started nudging her. "We're safe now, hold on." she said softly, tears in her eyes. When she saw a wild dog appear she hid in the brush away from her mother.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:21 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

TIMESKIP A WEEK LATER!

Cassandra panted and collapsed onto her side in her human form. She grunted and held onto her stomach, where the bullet had struck her.

Danielle came to her mother's side and started nudging her. "We're safe now, hold on." she said softly, tears in her eyes. When she saw a wild dog appear she hid in the brush away from her mother.

The wild dog ran over to Cassandra then howled for Cassius to come and help.

Cassius came running over and saw this, he knelt down and looked at Cassandra. "This is bad, please don't die.....please don't....I'm here now, I can help." he said then looked at the wound and knew it was a silver bullet.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:24 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

TIMESKIP A WEEK LATER!

The wild dog ran over to Cassandra then howled for Cassius to come and help.

Cassius came running over and saw this, he knelt down and looked at Cassandra. "This is bad, please don't die.....please don't....I'm here now, I can help." he said then looked at the wound and knew it was a silver bullet.

Cassandra yelped and her shirt was all bloody now. "It-it was......a monk." she said, blood wetting her lips, her own blood. "P-please.....take in.....my daughter." she begged him weakly and then yelped louder in pain.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down