Siren and ilovemydog

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Siren and ilovemydog

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ashlynn Lenora Ryder is a female vampire who serves as a bounty hunter under the government who has kept her vampirism a secret among the human race. She takes down anyone with a high bounty over their head and usually prefers the ones that are wanted dead most of the time. Cassius is a werewolf who has been ordered to be killed by Ashlynn. He has killed several vampires in the past for vampires is the enemy of his race, but what he doesn't know is that eventually something unknowingly will fall in love with him.

(That's the best I could do, I'm sorry XD)

Name: Ashlynn Lenora (Marie) Ryder
Race: Vampire
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Personality: Ashlynn is very small but she is very intimidating when she wants to be. She can be described as a "tomgirl" based on the fact 50% of the time she acts like a tomboy. She is very sarcastic at times and can always crack a joke to make others laugh or make herself laugh. She is charming in an irritating kind of way and very much clever. She sometimes has the personality of a little girl where she's hyper and excited but most of the time she is very mature about things. She tends to think things through a lot and may over-exaggerate and over-react.
Likes: Reading, training how to fight (by herself), hanging out with Potifer (her human work partner who finds her the next case), spending time with Victor (her sire), walking through the woods, etc.
Dislikes: Not being able to bring someone in or failing a mission, getting injured, having bloodloss, having to drink blood, etc.
Backstory: Ashlynn started off as Ashlynn Marie Ryder, the daughter of a rich family that lived in a mansion. She would wake up and get breakfast in bed, would take a dip in the pool with a glass of iced tea - her life was perfect. That is until she was forcefully kidnapped when her parents were away by a male vampire named Victor. He placed a rag of chloroform over her mouth and when she woke up she found herself in a crumbling church out in the middle of no-where. Once she was turned she remained out of sunlight for obvious reasons, and her sire gave her the new middle name Lenora which she usually goes by as a code-name for only a few people know it. If they can't say her current middle name right then she won't trust them. She became a bounty hunter after 50 years of hiding from humans and the government promised to keep her race a secret unless she betrayed them in any way.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Siren and ilovemydog

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:07 am

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
(Hmmmm might make a werewolf XD)

Ashlynn sobbed until she had no more tears left. "No.......n-no wonder he didn't answer. He's been like this longer than I called." she said tearfully and her shoulder shook with each sob that came from her. She slammed her fists into the ground and screamed. "HE WILL PAY!!!" she screamed as loud as she could.

Potifer looked at her. "Ashlynn, you're not thinking of going after him now, are you?!?! That's suicide at this point, we need to plan this. Cassius is the most dangerous person we've faced together. If he can kill Victor like this, then what do you think he'll do to us?!?! He'd murder both of us before we could even get a hit on him." he said then showed his gun. "He knows.....He's smarter than both of us, Ashlynn." he said.
"Then we send him a message back. We find werewolves, other werewolves to kill." she said strongly, this was very much unlike her. It was rage, the rage she felt towards Cassius that was making her think irrationally.

"Ashlynn, he's the only werewolf know to be in this area. If there were more, wouldn't there be more cases of things like this happening? We need to come up with a plan and soon. He will get tired of waiting for us, he'll come after both of us no matter what." Potifer said, now panicked.
Ashlynn blinked and looked down at her sire and cried some more and then sniffled. "We'll have to tell Odessa and the other vampires he's sired." she said sadly.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:10 am

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Potifer looked at her. "Ashlynn, you're not thinking of going after him now, are you?!?! That's suicide at this point, we need to plan this. Cassius is the most dangerous person we've faced together. If he can kill Victor like this, then what do you think he'll do to us?!?! He'd murder both of us before we could even get a hit on him." he said then showed his gun. "He knows.....He's smarter than both of us, Ashlynn." he said.
"Then we send him a message back. We find werewolves, other werewolves to kill." she said strongly, this was very much unlike her. It was rage, the rage she felt towards Cassius that was making her think irrationally.

"Ashlynn, he's the only werewolf know to be in this area. If there were more, wouldn't there be more cases of things like this happening? We need to come up with a plan and soon. He will get tired of waiting for us, he'll come after both of us no matter what." Potifer said, now panicked.
Ashlynn blinked and looked down at her sire and cried some more and then sniffled. "We'll have to tell Odessa and the other vampires he's sired." she said sadly.

Potifer nodded. "Yeah, and be on the look out for this Cassius. Apparently, he has a real grudge against you guys. Wonder why? I mean, yeah, you two are mortal enemies but from what I'm reading. Werewolves don't attack unless under a full moon or provoked into a fight." he said, thinking.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:13 am

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Potifer nodded. "Yeah, and be on the look out for this Cassius. Apparently, he has a real grudge against you guys. Wonder why? I mean, yeah, you two are mortal enemies but from what I'm reading. Werewolves don't attack unless under a full moon or provoked into a fight." he said, thinking.
Ashlynn frowned and then her eyes widened as she remembered something that Victor had told her one time. "It could've been out of revenge. I remember now. Victor killed a werewolf a long time ago in my first year as a vampire and he told me about it." she said and then ran to get the map. She then blinked. "He said he saw the werewolf around the same area Cassius lives in." she told him shocked. "Maybe that werewolf Victor killed was the mentor of Cassius?" she asked.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:22 am

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Ashlynn frowned and then her eyes widened as she remembered something that Victor had told her one time. "It could've been out of revenge. I remember now. Victor killed a werewolf a long time ago in my first year as a vampire and he told me about it." she said and then ran to get the map. She then blinked. "He said he saw the werewolf around the same area Cassius lives in." she told him shocked. "Maybe that werewolf Victor killed was the mentor of Cassius?" she asked.

Potifer looked at her. "Werewolf Mentors only 'sire' one other werewolf. Or from what I've read, Mentors choose one child to take on the duties of what werewolves are suppose to do. Kill vampires. Victor must have killed Cassius' mentor, which caused so many killings from him. He probably sensed something on each victim that reminded him of Victor." he said, now pacing. "Which means, if we face him again. He may or may not kill us." Potifer said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:26 am

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Potifer looked at her. "Werewolf Mentors only 'sire' one other werewolf. Or from what I've read, Mentors choose one child to take on the duties of what werewolves are suppose to do. Kill vampires. Victor must have killed Cassius' mentor, which caused so many killings from him. He probably sensed something on each victim that reminded him of Victor." he said, now pacing. "Which means, if we face him again. He may or may not kill us." Potifer said.
"I want to confront him peacefully and alone. I just want to talk to him. That's all I'll ask is to talk. If I don't come back then I've suffered the same fate. I do not want you to follow me." she said. "Stay here with him, burry him if you want to." she said and got in the car and drove off towards the cabin. Tears dripping down her cheeks as she drove but she had to wipe them away so she could drive.

When she reached the cabin she saw the wild dogs sleeping and then called out Cassius' name.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:30 am

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

"I want to confront him peacefully and alone. I just want to talk to him. That's all I'll ask is to talk. If I don't come back then I've suffered the same fate. I do not want you to follow me." she said. "Stay here with him, burry him if you want to." she said and got in the car and drove off towards the cabin. Tears dripping down her cheeks as she drove but she had to wipe them away so she could drive.

When she reached the cabin she saw the wild dogs sleeping and then called out Cassius' name.

Potifer watched then began to dig a grave for Victor, he felt bad for the old vampire. He may have never cared for him, but that didn't mean he hated the guy. He had respect for someone who'd lived through so many years. So he'd get a proper burial.

The wild dogs smelled her and quickly got up, but none of them growled at her.

Cassius got out of his leaf pile and came outside, he stared at Ashlynn. "What do out want, Vampire? Come to try and kill me? Or are you really that stupid to come back here after I said to stay away?" he asked, now growling a bit.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:33 am

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Potifer watched then began to dig a grave for Victor, he felt bad for the old vampire. He may have never cared for him, but that didn't mean he hated the guy. He had respect for someone who'd lived through so many years. So he'd get a proper burial.

Cassius got out of his leaf pile and came outside, he stared at Ashlynn. "What do out want, Vampire? Come to try and kill me? Or are you really that stupid to come back here after I said to stay away?" he asked, now growling a bit.
Ashlynn flinched at his growling and this time he could see fear in her eyes. She lowered herself onto her knees and got into a submissive positon werewolves used. "I mean no harm. I-I just want to talk, that's all I want." she said, tearing up. This was the first time he saw a vampire for what it wasn't - she wasn't heartless....not in the least.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:35 am

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Ashlynn flinched at his growling and this time he could see fear in her eyes. She lowered herself onto her knees and got into a submissive positon werewolves used. "I mean no harm. I-I just want to talk, that's all I want." she said, tearing up. This was the first time he saw a vampire for what it wasn't - she wasn't heartless....not in the least.

Cassius saw this and actually calmed down he came closer to her and watched her. "What do you want to talk about?" he asked, looking down at her. Since he was in a higher position he couldn't just kneel to anyone...not yet anyways.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:37 am

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Cassius saw this and actually calmed down he came closer to her and watched her. "What do you want to talk about?" he asked, looking down at her. Since he was in a higher position he couldn't just kneel to anyone...not yet anyways.
"D-did Victor kill your mentor, Cassius?" she asked him softly. She wasn't being mean, she was trying her hardest to hide the anger she felt inside from him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:44 am

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

"D-did Victor kill your mentor, Cassius?" she asked him softly. She wasn't being mean, she was trying her hardest to hide the anger she felt inside from him.

Cassius then snarled. "That's what you wanted to ask?" he said then grabbed her and growled. "You want to know the truth? Your friend, Victor, killed the person I looked up to. My mentor put up a fight, but your friend killed him while I watched from my hiding place." he said then pushed her back to the ground. "Unlike you vampires, our mentors don't live forever. We die, and the way my mentor died was wrong. All he did was try and teach me to hunt for myself so I could live a good life. Your Victor took him away from me." he said, now angered and almost in tears. "I was left alone after that, I've been out here just hoping that one day that vampire came by, and he did. So I fixed a wrong that was done." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:48 am

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Cassius then snarled. "That's what you wanted to ask?" he said then grabbed her and growled. "You want to know the truth? Your friend, Victor, killed the person I looked up to. My mentor put up a fight, but your friend killed him while I watched from my hiding place." he said then pushed her back to the ground. "Unlike you vampires, our mentors don't live forever. We die, and the way my mentor died was wrong. All he did was try and teach me to hunt for myself so I could live a good life. Your Victor took him away from me." he said, now angered and almost in tears. "I was left alone after that, I've been out here just hoping that one day that vampire came by, and he did. So I fixed a wrong that was done." he said.

Ashlynn made no move to protect herself. She didn't even fight back. She let him pick her up and throw her into the ground. "Victor didn't know what he was doing was wrong. Back then he was young, brave, and stupid. He told me he would've spared him if it weren't for him acting like he could do anything back then. He even confessed that if he could redo that day he would've spared him." she told him softly. She didn't raise her tone at all and she crawled away. "Please don't kill me." she begged him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:55 am

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Ashlynn made no move to protect herself. She didn't even fight back. She let him pick her up and throw her into the ground. "Victor didn't know what he was doing was wrong. Back then he was young, brave, and stupid. He told me he would've spared him if it weren't for him acting like he could do anything back then. He even confessed that if he could redo that day he would've spared him." she told him softly. She didn't raise her tone at all and she crawled away. "Please don't kill me." she begged him.

Cassius watched this and growled. "This is what I mean. You vampires think you can come into any place you want and expect us werewolves to sit idly and let you kill us off one by one for nothing. Why don't you think? Realize something, werewolves aren't violent unless forced to be by a full moon or by someone who thinks the and they step on is theirs." he said "Just think of it this way, if you can. Think of a family, you and your 'Sire', or whatever, you two do everything together pretty much. You learn from him, you eat with him, you enjoy the little moments you have before you have to hide in fear of a FULL moon. Then here comes some ignorant idiot who thinks the land you live on, is now theirs and will kill your Sire for it while you go hide in a corner and watch that person you called a dad die before you." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:00 am

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Cassius watched this and growled. "This is what I mean. You vampires think you can come into any place you want and expect us werewolves to sit idly and let you kill us off one by one for nothing. Why don't you think? Realize something, werewolves aren't violent unless forced to be by a full moon or by someone who thinks the and they step on is theirs." he said "Just think of it this way, if you can. Think of a family, you and your 'Sire', or whatever, you two do everything together pretty much. You learn from him, you eat with him, you enjoy the little moments you have before you have to hide in fear of a FULL moon. Then here comes some ignorant idiot who thinks the land you live on, is now theirs and will kill your Sire for it while you go hide in a corner and watch that person you called a dad die before you." he said.

Ashlynn's gaze lowered to the floor and he noticed sorrow in her eyes now. Tears rolled down her cheeks. "Victor kidnapped me from my home and turned me into what I am now. I never asked to be a vampire, I was forced into one." she told him, a grim expression on her face. "And it wasn't at all like you werewolves. The only thing he taught me was "don't get killed" and "drink blood each and every day". Those are literally the only things he taught me. Sure we ate together sometimes but if you think about it......he never really showed that he cared about me unless I was wounded. He didn't enjoy my company at all and I'm not sure if I liked his either." she explained softly to him. She sounded sad. "I'm not going to try to kill you in any way, I know how strong you are, I'm no match for your strength. I'll just sit here defenseless and no matter what you do to me I will not fight you." she told him honestly.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:07 am

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Ashlynn's gaze lowered to the floor and he noticed sorrow in her eyes now. Tears rolled down her cheeks. "Victor kidnapped me from my home and turned me into what I am now. I never asked to be a vampire, I was forced into one." she told him, a grim expression on her face. "And it wasn't at all like you werewolves. The only thing he taught me was "don't get killed" and "drink blood each and every day". Those are literally the only things he taught me. Sure we ate together sometimes but if you think about it......he never really showed that he cared about me unless I was wounded. He didn't enjoy my company at all and I'm not sure if I liked his either." she explained softly to him. She sounded sad. "I'm not going to try to kill you in any way, I know how strong you are, I'm no match for your strength. I'll just sit here defenseless and no matter what you do to me I will not fight you." she told him honestly.

Cassius couldn't believe this, a vampire....not fight? This was bizarre to him. So he finally knelt down and looked at her. "Look, alright. I usually would kill you by now but.....I can't.....I just can't. For once in my life, seeing a vampire beg like this to a werewolf, it's sad. I can't hurt you since....in a way, I've already done so." he said looking at her. "I'm sorry for killing your Sire, but you know now what I've gone through. You're Sire killed my mentor, and I killed your Sire. Now, I'm truly sorry for what I've done and how I've behaved." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:12 am

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Cassius couldn't believe this, a vampire....not fight? This was bizarre to him. So he finally knelt down and looked at her. "Look, alright. I usually would kill you by now but.....I can't.....I just can't. For once in my life, seeing a vampire beg like this to a werewolf, it's sad. I can't hurt you since....in a way, I've already done so." he said looking at her. "I'm sorry for killing your Sire, but you know now what I've gone through. You're Sire killed my mentor, and I killed your Sire. Now, I'm truly sorry for what I've done and how I've behaved." he said.
Ashlynn gulped and wondered if now was a good time to tell him. "I have something to tell you......not only am I a vampire......but I'm also a bounty hunter. I still will not fight you even because of that. I will mark you down as dead but you won't be dead, if, and only if, you can find a way of stopping these killings." she told him softly. "Even if the killings continue I'll still mark you down as dead, but you'll have to make sure they look nothing like they did before. Break their neck or something like that." she added in, looking away, afraid to see his expression.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:16 am

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Ashlynn gulped and wondered if now was a good time to tell him. "I have something to tell you......not only am I a vampire......but I'm also a bounty hunter. I still will not fight you even because of that. I will mark you down as dead but you won't be dead, if, and only if, you can find a way of stopping these killings." she told him softly. "Even if the killings continue I'll still mark you down as dead, but you'll have to make sure they look nothing like they did before. Break their neck or something like that." she added in, looking away, afraid to see his expression.

Cassius looked a bit stunned. "No wonder your little human friend had some silver bullets. Now it makes sense, but sure. I can stop the killings. Really, I was just killing people who were real close to vampires. For the other hunters, I actually never killed them....one killed himself....not my fault, I swear." he said, then smiled. "But, back to what you said. Sure, I can stop the killings as long as my place is kept a secret and I don't get anymore uninvited guests over. You'd have yourself a deal." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:23 am

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Cassius looked a bit stunned. "No wonder your little human friend had some silver bullets. Now it makes sense, but sure. I can stop the killings. Really, I was just killing people who were real close to vampires. For the other hunters, I actually never killed them....one killed himself....not my fault, I swear." he said, then smiled. "But, back to what you said. Sure, I can stop the killings as long as my place is kept a secret and I don't get anymore uninvited guests over. You'd have yourself a deal." he said.
"However this simple sparing of you may cost me my life. For my boss, whose human, says if I ever betray him he'll reveal my vampirism to the world. I work for the government, which is quite a big deal." she told him sadly. She then started shivering. "In a way I wish I were still human, and in most cases I'm scared of him." she told him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:29 am

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

"However this simple sparing of you may cost me my life. For my boss, whose human, says if I ever betray him he'll reveal my vampirism to the world. I work for the government, which is quite a big deal." she told him sadly. She then started shivering. "In a way I wish I were still human, and in most cases I'm scared of him." she told him.

"Well, to be honest. I've never left the forest so no one knows what I look like, except for those who I've killed. So, your boss would never know I was suppose to be your most recent target. I could try and live in civilization but then comes the problem of full moons......man I hate them." Cassius sat down on the ground and thought. "I mean a full moon only happens once a month, so I guess I could just come back out here and try and survive one night without killing something.....Maybe?" he asked himself.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:31 am

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

"Well, to be honest. I've never left the forest so no one knows what I look like, except for those who I've killed. So, your boss would never know I was suppose to be your most recent target. I could try and live in civilization but then comes the problem of full moons......man I hate them." Cassius sat down on the ground and thought. "I mean a full moon only happens once a month, so I guess I could just come back out here and try and survive one night without killing something.....Maybe?" he asked himself.
Ashlynn frowned a little at that. "See we vampires have it way worse than just a full moon. We can't touch any sunlight......at all." she told him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:37 am

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Ashlynn frowned a little at that. "See we vampires have it way worse than just a full moon. We can't touch any sunlight......at all." she told him.

"Well yeah, that's why most werewolves will travel during the daytime. We know it's the only time that vampires can't move around. Daytime also helps with our abilities to act as human as possible." Cassius said, then thought. "It's like Vampires know Werewolves are not like the human pets, dogs. Yet, you insist on calling us dogs, that'll just get you killed faster." he added.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:44 am

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

"Well yeah, that's why most werewolves will travel during the daytime. We know it's the only time that vampires can't move around. Daytime also helps with our abilities to act as human as possible." Cassius said, then thought. "It's like Vampires know Werewolves are not like the human pets, dogs. Yet, you insist on calling us dogs, that'll just get you killed faster." he added.

Ashlynn nodded her head and frowned. "Can I have a strange or random request?" she asked him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:49 am

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Ashlynn nodded her head and frowned. "Can I have a strange or random request?" she asked him.

Cassius thought then nodded. "Sure, you can have this random or strange request. So, what is you request?' he asked.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:57 am

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Cassius thought then nodded. "Sure, you can have this random or strange request. So, what is you request?' he asked.
"C-can I hug you.....or at least shake your hand?" she asked him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:58 am

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Cassius raised an eyebrow but smiled. "Sure, you can hug me or shake my hand." He said, not sure what the point of this was.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:00 am

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Cassius raised an eyebrow but smiled. "Sure, you can hug me or shake my hand." He said, not sure what the point of this was.

Ashlynn came in for a hug but it was super awkward and she looked scared almost. "Just wanted to ask because we're basically enemies if we're talking about race." she told him. She smelled of lavender and cotton.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:04 am

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Ashlynn came in for a hug but it was super awkward and she looked scared almost. "Just wanted to ask because we're basically enemies if we're talking about race." she told him. She smelled of lavender and cotton.

Cassius chuckled as he hugged her back. "Let's just say this is a private truce between two enemies then." he said. He could smell the lavender and cotton, which made him happy in a way.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum