Siren and ilovemydog

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Siren and ilovemydog

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ashlynn Lenora Ryder is a female vampire who serves as a bounty hunter under the government who has kept her vampirism a secret among the human race. She takes down anyone with a high bounty over their head and usually prefers the ones that are wanted dead most of the time. Cassius is a werewolf who has been ordered to be killed by Ashlynn. He has killed several vampires in the past for vampires is the enemy of his race, but what he doesn't know is that eventually something unknowingly will fall in love with him.

(That's the best I could do, I'm sorry XD)

Name: Ashlynn Lenora (Marie) Ryder
Race: Vampire
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Personality: Ashlynn is very small but she is very intimidating when she wants to be. She can be described as a "tomgirl" based on the fact 50% of the time she acts like a tomboy. She is very sarcastic at times and can always crack a joke to make others laugh or make herself laugh. She is charming in an irritating kind of way and very much clever. She sometimes has the personality of a little girl where she's hyper and excited but most of the time she is very mature about things. She tends to think things through a lot and may over-exaggerate and over-react.
Likes: Reading, training how to fight (by herself), hanging out with Potifer (her human work partner who finds her the next case), spending time with Victor (her sire), walking through the woods, etc.
Dislikes: Not being able to bring someone in or failing a mission, getting injured, having bloodloss, having to drink blood, etc.
Backstory: Ashlynn started off as Ashlynn Marie Ryder, the daughter of a rich family that lived in a mansion. She would wake up and get breakfast in bed, would take a dip in the pool with a glass of iced tea - her life was perfect. That is until she was forcefully kidnapped when her parents were away by a male vampire named Victor. He placed a rag of chloroform over her mouth and when she woke up she found herself in a crumbling church out in the middle of no-where. Once she was turned she remained out of sunlight for obvious reasons, and her sire gave her the new middle name Lenora which she usually goes by as a code-name for only a few people know it. If they can't say her current middle name right then she won't trust them. She became a bounty hunter after 50 years of hiding from humans and the government promised to keep her race a secret unless she betrayed them in any way.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Siren and ilovemydog

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:35 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

After a few seconds a man stepped out. Cassius seemed to be angry when he came out. "How many times am I going to tell you people? Stay away from my home!" he said then looked at Ashlynn and seemed to just stare her down.

Potifer was right behind Ashlynn, too scared to even move a muscle.
Ashlynn faced him and the face she betrayed shown no fear of him. In fact she was really intimidating with her glowing eyes. If he couldn't see in the dark she could be mistaken for one of his own kind.

Cassius looked at the glowing eyes. "Get out of here, and tell your friend to leave with you." he said then caught the whiff of a certain smell. The smell of death and blood, he knew that scent anywhere. This just angered him more, he began to growl. "Start explaining why you're here and why I shouldn't rip you the shreds....vampire." he said.

Poor Potifer was way too scared to shoot.
Ashlynn blinked her eyes at him. "I'd just like to thank you for killing the worst crime boss in the city, that's all. I haven't met any of your kind so my apologies if I am intruding on anything. If you're tired of people moving onto your territory then why not move elsewhere? Somewhere where there's no hiking trails like there is here." she suggested calmly to him. She glanced back towards Potifer.

"This is exactly why I hate your kind! You think we werewolves can just move anywhere we like? No problem, right? NO!! There's a huge problem. Unlike vampires, werewolves have a thing they call 'Respect for our decreased'. This place I live in belonged to my mentor, and it belonged to his, and so on. You vampires don't do that you go wherever you like with no questions." he said then his eyes turned red. "Now get out of here or I will show you what a werewolf can do." he said.

Potifer was backing away. "Ashlynn, let's go. We don't want to fight." he said.

ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:38 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Ashlynn faced him and the face she betrayed shown no fear of him. In fact she was really intimidating with her glowing eyes. If he couldn't see in the dark she could be mistaken for one of his own kind.

Cassius looked at the glowing eyes. "Get out of here, and tell your friend to leave with you." he said then caught the whiff of a certain smell. The smell of death and blood, he knew that scent anywhere. This just angered him more, he began to growl. "Start explaining why you're here and why I shouldn't rip you the shreds....vampire." he said.

Ashlynn blinked her eyes at him. "I'd just like to thank you for killing the worst crime boss in the city, that's all. I haven't met any of your kind so my apologies if I am intruding on anything. If you're tired of people moving onto your territory then why not move elsewhere? Somewhere where there's no hiking trails like there is here." she suggested calmly to him. She glanced back towards Potifer.

"This is exactly why I hate your kind! You think we werewolves can just move anywhere we like? No problem, right? NO!! There's a huge problem. Unlike vampires, werewolves have a thing they call 'Respect for our decreased'. This place I live in belonged to my mentor, and it belonged to his, and so on. You vampires don't do that you go wherever you like with no questions." he said then his eyes turned red. "Now get out of here or I will show you what a werewolf can do." he said.

Ashlynn frowned deeply and then looked at the ground. "My kind respect our deceased as well, but we don't kill others because of it. If you hurt any vampire that I know mark my words you'll be joining the deceased." she said and then walked off.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:42 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Ashlynn frowned deeply and then looked at the ground. "My kind respect our deceased as well, but we don't kill others because of it. If you hurt any vampire that I know mark my words you'll be joining the deceased." she said and then walked off.

Cassius then let out a growl. "And keep your kind away from here, or else. I don't take kindly to those who disrespect my kind, then think it's funny. And don't forget you little human friend!! " he said then went back into his house. 

Potifer would follow after Ashlynn, though he feared what could happen now.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:45 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Cassius then let out a growl. "And keep your kind away from here, or else. I don't take kindly to those who disrespect my kind, then think it's funny. And don't forget you little human friend!! " he said then went back into his house. 

(Wanna timeskip to a week later that way you can have him go after Victor?)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:49 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

(SUre....One week later....)

Cassius was outside, enjoying the time he had for now. These were rare moments, since he was always scared of hurting people. He just wanted to be alone for now and not worry about his animal tendencies.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:49 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Cassius was outside, enjoying the time he had for now. These were rare moments, since he was always scared of hurting people. He just wanted to be alone for now and not worry about his animal tendencies.
That was when he got a whiff of Victor's scent and knew this was who killed his mentor.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:52 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

That was when he got a whiff of Victor's scent and knew this was who killed his mentor.

Cassius's eyes widened at the smell, he realized who it was the moment it hit him. The vampire that killed his mentor, the one that's forced him to stay for this long. He got up and began to head to where Victor was at, ready for a fight.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:56 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Cassius's eyes widened at the smell, he realized who it was the moment it hit him. The vampire that killed his mentor, the one that's forced him to stay for this long. He got up and began to head to where Victor was at, ready for a fight.
Victor was calmly looking for ingredients for the various potions he made and managed to find an acorn and pick it up.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:59 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Victor was calmly looking for ingredients for the various potions he made and managed to find an acorn and pick it up.

Cassius found Victor and snarled. "What makes you think you can come back here and take anything you want, vampire?" he asked as he stepped towards Victor. "What gives you the authority to come back here, after what you've done." he said, snarling more the closer he got to Victor.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:10 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Cassius found Victor and snarled. "What makes you think you can come back here and take anything you want, vampire?" he asked as he stepped towards Victor. "What gives you the authority to come back here, after what you've done." he said, snarling more the closer he got to Victor.
Victor glanced towards him and he shown no fear at all. Fire sparked from his fingertips, a warning to back up because he had magic.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:15 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Victor glanced towards him and he shown no fear at all. Fire sparked from his fingertips, a warning to back up because he had magic.

Cassius wasn't scared of Victor, his eyes turned red and his fangs were bared at him. "You couldn't have just stayed away, you had to come back to the place you killed him." he said then growled even more. "This is why I hate your kind!!" he said. "You're all the same!! Heartless, no good, blood suckers!!" he said then shifted into a werewolf and stared Victor down and got ready to attack.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:17 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Cassius wasn't scared of Victor, his eyes turned red and his fangs were bared at him. "You couldn't have just stayed away, you had to come back to the place you killed him." he said then growled even more. "This is why I hate your kind!!" he said. "You're all the same!! Heartless, no good, blood suckers!!" he said then shifted into a werewolf and stared Victor down and got ready to attack.
When he shifted Victor didn't even show any emotion. "Oh we have hearts, they just don't beat anymore." he said, smiling.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:20 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

When he shifted Victor didn't even show any emotion. "Oh we have hearts, they just don't beat anymore." he said, smiling.

Cassius then lunged at Victor and tried to pin him to the ground and tried to maul him to death. In this form, he had no true control over what he did or how he did it. All he knew was he hated Victor and that he was going to die.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:25 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Cassius then lunged at Victor and tried to pin him to the ground and tried to maul him to death. In this form, he had no true control over what he did or how he did it. All he knew was he hated Victor and that he was going to die.

Victor ran as fast as he could but somehow he tripped and by then it was too late. Cassius had bitten into his arm and he couldn't use magic if he was in too much pain. He heard bones crushing and he yanked his arm so much it split off and he made a run for it, but sadly that wound would kill him. He managed to make it back right outside the crumbling church before collapsing outside his door. "Ashlynn." he whispered his final word before his eyes blacked out and he died.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:28 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Victor ran as fast as he could but somehow he tripped and by then it was too late. Cassius had bitten into his arm and he couldn't use magic if he was in too much pain. He heard bones crushing and he yanked his arm so much it split off and he made a run for it, but sadly that wound would kill him. He managed to make it back right outside the crumbling church before collapsing outside his door. "Ashlynn." he whispered his final word before his eyes blacked out and he died.

Cassius held the arm in his mouth then went back to his cabin, he shifted back to human and left the arm outside for the wild dogs to play with or whatever. He went to a huge leaf pile and just laid down. "It's finally done, Mentor......I've finally done it...." he said as he drifted off to sleep for now, but not without burying himself in the pile like a dog would.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:30 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Cassius held the arm in his mouth then went back to his cabin, he shifted back to human and left the arm outside for the wild dogs to play with or whatever. He went to a huge leaf pile and just laid down. "It's finally done, Mentor......I've finally done it...." he said as he drifted off to sleep for now, but not without burying himself in the pile like a dog would.
Meanwhile Ashlynn was currently trying to reach Victor's phone with her own, cursing at each ring because most of the time when she called he'd answer it after the 4th or 5th ring. It had rang 12 times now. Unaware her sire was dead she kept calling over and over. "What is taking him so long to answer? He can't be asleep, it's past midnight!" she said.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:33 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Meanwhile Ashlynn was currently trying to reach Victor's phone with her own, cursing at each ring because most of the time when she called he'd answer it after the 4th or 5th ring. It had rang 12 times now. Unaware her sire was dead she kept calling over and over. "What is taking him so long to answer? He can't be asleep, it's past midnight!" she said.

Potifer was reading a book on werewolves and their life styles. He looked at Ashlynn. "Could it be possible that he might be away from his phone? Maybe he's busy and can't answer right now?" he said then looked back to the section on the book he was on. Mentors and their followers.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:39 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Potifer was reading a book on werewolves and their life styles. He looked at Ashlynn. "Could it be possible that he might be away from his phone? Maybe he's busy and can't answer right now?" he said then looked back to the section on the book he was on. Mentors and their followers.
Ashlynn paced back and forth and finally gave up. "Okay, lets head over. If I can't reach him by phone I'll have to reach him in person." she said with a long sigh.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:41 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Ashlynn paced back and forth and finally gave up. "Okay, lets head over. If I can't reach him by phone I'll have to reach him in person." she said with a long sigh.

Potifer closed his book and would follow Ashlynn to the car and headed to where Victor lived. He had kind of was starting to become less scared of Victor might have been from how his Sire treated him.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:45 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Potifer closed his book and would follow Ashlynn to the car and headed to where Victor lived. He had kind of was starting to become less scared of Victor might have been from how his Sire treated him.
(I think it's kind of sad how Potifer will never get to truly know what happened to Victor and how he treated Ashlynn as a daughter but now that he's dead Sad )

After a quick drive there Ashlynn stopped the car abruptly as the headlights shone on the gruesome scene. She quickly got out and ran to him. "Victor! Victor!" she said, shaking him. She noticed his whole right arm was missing and then noticed claw marks and bite wounds all over him. The werewolf......did this? she thought in disbelief. She suddenly sobbed into his shirt and then screamed in agony.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:47 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

(I think it's kind of sad how Potifer will never get to truly know what happened to Victor and how he treated Ashlynn as a daughter but now that he's dead Sad )

After a quick drive there Ashlynn stopped the car abruptly as the headlights shone on the gruesome scene. She quickly got out and ran to him. "Victor! Victor!" she said, shaking him. She noticed his whole right arm was missing and then noticed claw marks and bite wounds all over him. The werewolf......did this? she thought in disbelief. She suddenly sobbed into his shirt and then screamed in agony.
(Aww, it's sad. Very sad.)

Potifer saw this and stepped out of the car, he could do nothing and say nothing on the subject. He was now more terrified of this werewolf than anyone he'd ever met. If a werewolf like Cassius could kill Victor, then what stopped him from killing him and Ashlynn.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:53 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Potifer saw this and stepped out of the car, he could do nothing and say nothing on the subject. He was now more terrified of this werewolf than anyone he'd ever met. If a werewolf like Cassius could kill Victor, then what stopped him from killing him and Ashlynn.
(Hmmmm might make a werewolf XD)

Ashlynn sobbed until she had no more tears left. "No.......n-no wonder he didn't answer. He's been like this longer than I called." she said tearfully and her shoulder shook with each sob that came from her. She slammed her fists into the ground and screamed. "HE WILL PAY!!!" she screamed as loud as she could.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:56 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Ashlynn sobbed until she had no more tears left. "No.......n-no wonder he didn't answer. He's been like this longer than I called." she said tearfully and her shoulder shook with each sob that came from her. She slammed her fists into the ground and screamed. "HE WILL PAY!!!" she screamed as loud as she could.

Potifer looked at her. "Ashlynn, you're not thinking of going after him now, are you?!?! That's suicide at this point, we need to plan this. Cassius is the most dangerous person we've faced together. If he can kill Victor like this, then what do you think he'll do to us?!?! He'd murder both of us before we could even get a hit on him." he said then showed his gun. "He knows.....He's smarter than both of us, Ashlynn." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:00 am

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Potifer looked at her. "Ashlynn, you're not thinking of going after him now, are you?!?! That's suicide at this point, we need to plan this. Cassius is the most dangerous person we've faced together. If he can kill Victor like this, then what do you think he'll do to us?!?! He'd murder both of us before we could even get a hit on him." he said then showed his gun. "He knows.....He's smarter than both of us, Ashlynn." he said.
"Then we send him a message back. We find werewolves, other werewolves to kill." she said strongly, this was very much unlike her. It was rage, the rage she felt towards Cassius that was making her think irrationally.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:02 am

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

"Then we send him a message back. We find werewolves, other werewolves to kill." she said strongly, this was very much unlike her. It was rage, the rage she felt towards Cassius that was making her think irrationally.

"Ashlynn, he's the only werewolf know to be in this area. If there were more, wouldn't there be more cases of things like this happening? We need to come up with a plan and soon. He will get tired of waiting for us, he'll come after both of us no matter what." Potifer said, now panicked.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:07 am

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

"Ashlynn, he's the only werewolf know to be in this area. If there were more, wouldn't there be more cases of things like this happening? We need to come up with a plan and soon. He will get tired of waiting for us, he'll come after both of us no matter what." Potifer said, now panicked.
Ashlynn blinked and looked down at her sire and cried some more and then sniffled. "We'll have to tell Odessa and the other vampires he's sired." she said sadly.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down